[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat Pinkies baking? All her cakes are made with love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Would you eat Pinkies baking? All her cakes are made with love.
>>
Dude I would without a doubt eat a cake made entirely of Pinkie's shit, and I'm not talking marshmallow frosting
>>
>>30329832
I don't like cake so no.
>>
File: Pinkie is a bad baker.png (675KB, 1168x722px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie is a bad baker.png
675KB, 1168x722px
>>30329832
Pinkie is bad at her job. That's one of the funny things about her character.

That said, the writers are worse at their jobs so any consistency of character is out the window.
>>
>>30329832
I wish I were that cake.
>>
>>30330027
Since when is Pinkie bad at her job? The episode your SS is from was entirely Applejack's fault
>>
>>30330210
Applebloom baked those, retard.
>>
>>30329832
I would eat a cake right off her ass
>>
File: 8c9.png (2MB, 1412x1568px) Image search: [Google]
8c9.png
2MB, 1412x1568px
>>
>>
>>30330210
>Since when is Pinkie bad at her job?
Always eating the merchandise.
Always taking off when she should be on shift.
That's one of the cute things about her character...that she has to be the worst employee in Ponytown.

>entirely Apple(Bloom)'s fault
Pinkie was supposed to be teaching Bloom to bake. That's one of the funny things about the scene...Bloom is asking the wrong pony to teach her.
>>
>>30330220
Ok, so it's that episode, either way my point still stands. Pinkie was never "bad at her job" unless someone else fucked it up

The only thing you can say is that Pinkie tries weird things, from the S1 moment where she eats hot sauce cupcakes to the jalapeno red velvet omelette or w/e and that doesn't always work out, but she's never been shown to be bad at baking
>>
>>30330018
Then you've never had good cake. This is hoof made, homegrown authentic horsecake we're talking about not some store bought bullshit. Equestrian cake would be top notch.
>>
>>30330359
How does one grow a cake?
>>
Pinkie Pie might be irresponsible, bad at her job, whatever, but he does things with love and ever the worst cake she could make would still taste awesome because she puts effort to satisfy her loved ones.
>>
>>30330486
Why she bad at her job though? She seems pretty good at it to me

And hell, she is an apprentice baker, her main job seems to be party planning if she even gets paid for that, but she has a literal Batcave full of information for that cause
>>
>>30330321
You misunderstood the entire scene. Pinkie can bake really well, but AB is so ungodly shit that she fucks it all up. That and Pinkie always lets people express their creative freedom with things and make mistakes to learn from them. None of it was Panko's fault, it was all because AB didn't do it right.
>>
>>30330434
That's a secret silly
>>
Pony plot cake sounds good i shall eat all of pinkies pie
>>
everytime i see that picture now, lil johns voice comes out of pinkies mouth...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA
>>
>>30329832
>Turning down free food

kys
>>
>>30329832
And twerking, apparently.
>>
>>30329832
Of course
>>
>>30330359
>not some store bought bullshit
But Sugarcube Corner is a store.
>>
>>30333483
underage detected
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.