[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/ In Charge of the Next Series, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: react.jpg (7KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
react.jpg
7KB, 300x191px
Ok horsefuckers I got a question for you, let's just say by some miracle that /mlp/ is placed in charge of the next mlp series. How do you think we would react? Would we make a better show? What changes would we make? How would the fanbase react to our decisions?

This is a simple "what-if" thread, don't get your jammies ruffled.
>>
>>30329604
I'd probably just make it Twin Peak with ponies.
>>
Pony butts every scene
>>
File: bread and circuses.png (603KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bread and circuses.png
603KB, 1280x720px
>>30329622
This, to be quite honest.

It'd be TV-NC17 and be full of memes/obscure references.
>>
>>30329632
I could get behind that
>>
>>30329604
>By some Miracle /mlp/ is placed in charge of the next mlp series

>"Miracle"

I think you and I have a completely different idea of what the word "miracle" means.
>>
File: hcn.jpg (45KB, 716x480px) Image search: [Google]
hcn.jpg
45KB, 716x480px
>>30329604
Hardcore nudity!
>>
>>30329604
I just want Nyx to be canon. I don't really care if she's a main character but I would be happy if she was in the very least CMC appearance rate tier
>>
>>30329794
You will cause a civil war
>>
All I know is that I'd give the Dazzlings continuing appearances in EQG and further develop them. Maybe explore into their backstory, so we can retcon their origin story in the comics.
>>
>>30329604
NSFW cartoon full of horse pussy, would be a great success in Asia
>>
>>30329855
And an American guilty pleasure
>>
>>30329806
Some things are worth fighting for.
>>
desu kill molestia, have an uprising and turn the series into a fallout style show where moonbutt can't lift the sun so weather is like nonexistent. add drama and done. id watch that shit
>>
File: brilliant (1).jpg (58KB, 795x595px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant (1).jpg
58KB, 795x595px
>>30329855
>>30330063
and Europe will be in the middle watching it as a casual past-time
>>
>>30329850
The only problem with the comics origin was they somehow got to earth in a modern day. That issue was one of the few good things idw has ever put out.
>>
>>30331069
This
>>
>>30331069
The timeline in EqG never made sense, why Celestia and Luna exist even being their counter characters on FIM, lived a 1000-year ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.