[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>30329030
So this is the newest hippest meme from /r/funnychan, cuckboi?
>>
File: 1445609.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445609.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30329019
Rainbow Dash. Instead of telling her parents what was wrong with their behavior, she tells them to fuck off. Scootaloo never had supportive parents and can't imagine why Rainbow Dash wouldn't want to get that support, and only sees an overly exaggerated negative reaction. Thanks to Scootaloo, Dash learned much faster that her parents were much more than a couple of obnoxious retards, and realized that even if they're obnoxious retards, that's not a reason to tell them to fuck off, because they love her.
>>
>>30329019
Well scootaloser for being a loser cripple of course.
>>
>>30329019
Scootaloo was projecting her own feelings onto Rainbow Dash and got mad when her idol wasn't perfect so Scootaloo.
>>
>>30329019
The orphan for sure. She has no idea what it's like to have parents, therefore she doesn't understand what Dash goes through and has no idea what she's talking about.
>>
>>30330821
and RD has no idea what it's like to not have parents so your argument is null since both were trying to convince the other that they are wrong.
>>
>>30329019
Rainbow Dash, she went to the ponies who probably got her to where she was today and who were probably there for her in her lowest times and basically told them to stop being parents because they were doing a terrible job
>>
>>30329019

>~my teas gone cold, im wonder whyyy
>~got out of bed at all

>dear rainbow dash, I wrote you, but you still aint callin
>>
File: 1330768-1260505866280.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
1330768-1260505866280.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>30331287
Alright, I laughed
>>
>>30329019
The cripple is mad at the athlete because the athlete hates her parents and the cripple got none.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.