[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Appul's parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1488294674113.png (86KB, 267x260px) Image search: [Google]
1488294674113.png
86KB, 267x260px
Do we have a new ep today?
>>
>>30327862
When was the last episode anyway? I've been away since S07E11.
>>
>>30327867
I'm already confused by the schedule. Last I came here I heard Australia has the spoiler synopsis of the next two episodes, then of course American isn't quite done yet with its airings.
>>
>>30327873
I thought Australia's airing new eps on Monday and Tuesday or something.
>>
File: Capture.png (127KB, 1213x323px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
127KB, 1213x323px
>>30327886
This is correct.
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/06/australia-possibly-getting-episodes-12.html

They also released actual spoilers in the synopsis but I decided to ignore them.
>>
File: 141727171069.png (521KB, 985x1049px) Image search: [Google]
141727171069.png
521KB, 985x1049px
>>30328081
>Scheduling the second episode of a two-parter separately
Fucking Australians can't be trusted with anything
>>
>>30327862
>appul's parent
Holy shit, I am so fucking scared to think that this episode:
- will not tell anything about current "state" of parents
- OR that they are still alive

I mean, so much hints during all of these seasons, it is just disappointing to see otherwise.
>>
>>30328153
>Mfw they were just on a road trip since before season 1 and just now return
>Because, y'know, big jim
>>
>>30328291
And here we see the faggot in his natural habitat, bumping shit threads.
>>
>>30327862
No, we get the Fluttercord episode first
>>
>>30328153
Apple parents episode is already making little sense from the synopsis. Going full autistist mode for WTFness of synopsis:
>1. Applebloom wasn't born until AJ and Big Mac was teenage year when they still have memories about it, meaning either AJ or atleast Big Mac must remember who their parents are but turns out not.
>2. The story isn't about Apple parents and their children but focusing on parent's love story who we don't even know who they are or what their present situation is because why? I hope they'll just flat out say they're dead or else.
>3. I'm suspecting that this episode will be like Forever Filly or Royal Probrem type, forget continuity or past established settings and enjoy the "feels" or "eye candy" the episode screams out to you kind episode but it's really not necessary, we don't need literally everything revealed. There are stories better not to be told and Apple parents episode is one of them in my opinion.
>>
>>30328398
What about a "trope", that applejack is talking to their parents in monologue manner and with later shot we find out she is talking at single tombstone with "muh dead parents" written on it?

>>30328319
>discords attempts during tea time to make her feel cheerful
>every time he does it, it makes fluttershy more angrier
>after few antics, discord goes nuts and asks her "what is wrong with you?"
>she inhales slowly and explains, that she has mood swings, as she's pregnant
>BAM
Too bad, it would never pass standards and regulations
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.