[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Pinkie Pie to shit marshmallow frosting onto my face.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pinkie_pie_marshmallow.png (664KB, 1333x1330px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie_pie_marshmallow.png
664KB, 1333x1330px
I want Pinkie Pie to shit marshmallow frosting onto my face.
>>
I want Pinkie Pie to shit shit into my mouth
>>
>>30327597
How does that work?
Does she eat it then shit it out cause at that point it's not even marshmallow anymore.
Or does she stuff it into her ass and let it slide out.
Either way I'm disgusted.
>>
>>30327687
How can you be this much of a pleb?
>>
>Pinkie's insides are super-family friendly, non-toxic and super-clean.
>She can eat perfectly good food and shit out perfectly good food whilst still taking in all the energy andmultiplying it, putting in just the right amount of energy back in to the food as it comes out so she can recycle it through her perpetual energy-duplicating system again where she enjoys the endless bliss of delicious food.
>But how does she seperate all the foods as they come out so she doesn't end up having a gross recipemixed together?
>Well, he stomach contains several hammer space compartments that can differentiate every single type of food and their subsidiaries.
>She finds immense pleasure in feeling the whole thing pass through her immaculate sphincter and out her ponut.
>>
Think about how sweet tasting her shit would be.
>>
>>30328235
You can't outpost me you little shit eating cunt. Go back to bed, school's on tomorrow :^)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.