[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Occupy Swing City Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock111.jpg (31KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
clock111.jpg
31KB, 720x449px
>>30325585
>"I don't understand it! The man has the power of time travel, and he's LATE!"

Well, that was a long wait, but thank you for your patience. Post sheets for the 111(check'em)th Session of Time Quest
>>
File: villainous_valour.png (544KB, 525x487px) Image search: [Google]
villainous_valour.png
544KB, 525x487px
>>30325598
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>30325598
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 1466102828151.jpg (294KB, 805x878px) Image search: [Google]
1466102828151.jpg
294KB, 805x878px
>>30325598
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>>30325598
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>30325598
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: scmotd-090720-1.png (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
scmotd-090720-1.png
96KB, 640x480px
>>30325598
>Nero: 4/7
>Crumple: 0/6
>Honey: 5/5
>Luke: 0/3
>Duke: 0/4
>Jean: 5/2
>Onyxa: 5/5
>Southern: 6/6

>YEAR: 1501 AE
>Dome G-777, Swing City

Last time on TimeQuest, war had finally erupted in full in the formerly calm streets of Swing City. Seeking to take Claw's fortress, Nero, Luke, and Honey lead a battalion of Blasters and mercenaries from Goudeau's army down the elevators into the city proper, where they have mounted an impressive defense made up of rocket launchers, turrets, well over a hundred guards, and more of the Eont creatures impeding their paths as the carnage escalates.

Meanwhile, below the warzone, Captain Plasm sits out of the front lines as he is confronted with the truth by Southern and Geigaro: that Eo-Naxx Claw wasn't the all benevolent Master he had taken him for, and that the only hope for his people's survival was lying in front of him with the dress pony and the Sanctuary Group.

Finally, Onyxia and STeel returned to the Danger House to celebrate and return the good news of what had transpired back at the Dome, bringing Red out of a temporary funk he had found himself in as he decided to make Onyxia and all those who had helped them stop the rocket launches honorary Danger Dogz.

>>30325616
>-2 Nero, -1 Everyone else
The Eont who engages you proves to have more fight than those fought upstairs, coordinated fire from its allies nicking Nero slightly as it persists against his shield and blade
>4/7
Twilight makes a barrier just in time to avoid a flurry of Eont lasers slamming into her, though a rocketeer takes charge to fire upon her as she tries to make more
>Rocketeer fires on Twilight and Nero (Cleave 2) [1d10+1: 4 + 1 = 5]
>One of the Eonts fires at Nero [1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10] / [1d10+1: 2 + 1 = 3]
>One turn of Eont Inure left on Twilight/Nero, Three of Rocket on Nero
Twilight tries to add on another layer of protection against Eonts on the Emperor [1d10+1: 7 + 1 = 8]
>>
File: lastgame2.png (65KB, 1172x736px) Image search: [Google]
lastgame2.png
65KB, 1172x736px
>>30325720
>>30325675
As you fly around the area and prepare the speakers again, Screech shouts out in dismay as another torrent of Eont fire comes from below. You see Bulldozer successfully shoot down one of them with his plasma caster but the remainder add a few more holes to Crumple as it begins free-falling once again from the sky, repairs proving difficult with mounting damage
>0/6
>>30325654
Jean manages to recover successfully, but Duke is kept pinned down from laser fire as Jet joins besides him and tries to provide assistance with covering fire.
Your necklace glows violet as you approach through the lancing criss-crossing attacks from both sides, explosions and property being shot down in a flurry, as you casually approach the Rocket guard who's face is obscured by a mask. He turns to you and halts his shot, staring at you as you persuade him to spare Duke/Jet. "But... you guys attacked us first!"
>Due to the necklaces' effect, you drop down to 0/3 as a stray bolt nails your hoof. The Eont successfully mauls one of the other Rocketeers as well
>Luke 0/3, Duke 0/4, Jean 5/2

>>30325654
>>30325675
>One of the Eonts take aim at Crumple as she descends [1d10+2: 4 + 2 = 6] / [1d10+2: 3 + 2 = 5]
Bulldozer readies up his Plasma Caster for another, focused shot (Soul Punch) at one of the remaining Eonts: [1d10+3: 4 + 3 = 7]
Jet, seeing how the rockets he was suppressing has been averted by Luke's silver tongue, instead aims for one of the Eonts [1d10: 9]

>Right Elevator
>Eont attacking on Goudeau: [1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4] / [1d10+2: 3 + 2 = 5]
>Rocketeers attacking Cold Irons + his 2 Minions: [1d10+1: 8 + 1 = 9] + [1d10+1: 7 + 1 = 8] (both cleaving 3)
Goudeau keeps up the assault on his squadron of Eonts: [1d10+2: 6 + 2 = 8] / [1d10+2: 5 + 2 =7]
Cold Irons fires a single bolt at one of the damaged Rocketeers: [1d10: 10]
His minions attack the same Rocket Guard: [1d10: 9] + [1d10: 4]
>>
>The mutant guards open fire on your troops [1d10: 7]
>Your troops respond [1d10-1: 4 - 1 = 3]
>As they fire on one another, 15 troops move to bolster Nero's side, and 15 to bolster Goudeau's from the elevators

>>30325639
Plasm turns about to look at the two ill mutants on the bed, running over quickly, "By the Mas... I mean, fuck, how did I not notice them..." he moves in close to Echo and Ziggy, checking their breathing and sighing with relief. He takes a look at Eta, glaring at the shy goo-filly as she tries to keep herself behind cover.

"Eta's here too. Her mother's been worried sick about her." As he feels the shake of your tail against the end of his, he looks around back at you and Geigaro, trying to process all the information at once.
The data stream disappears from the computer, and Geigaro re-appears. "I wasn't sure who would take over after we exposed my father but, I'm prepared to take responsibility, you dig?"

Plasm rubs at his temples. "....if we got this information out there, right now, most of them might accept it. And Geigaro is certainly popular enough, Southern, to take charge with most of them but," he looks up to Southern, "If you think I'm a big fan of the Master, you don't know half the Dome. Especially if they find out he's dead, there'll be conflict among his loyalists who won't believe it."
Geigaro sighs, "Well, if one of dad's right-hand ponies speaks up for the evidence...? Eh? Eh?"
"I don't know if I'm enough. Maybe if me and one other captain, or, Jazz once he recovers, I don't know if he... she... could have supported any of this. And she was definitely supposed to take charge should something like this happen so even loyalists couldn't deny her."
>>
>>30325622
"Oh, yeah, we don't knows how barely any of that stuffs work 'cept a couple of us, but I'm sure we could get you started. Won'ts be too fancy though, all we find is junks remember."
Steel nods, "If it works, that'll be enough for a start"

Red chuckles as he leads you on back to the pack, giving a loud shout to all of the gathered dogs, "HEY! Listen up you mutts! I'm done doing my hard thinkings, and you know what I've come up withs? Starting with Onyxia pony, ALL the ponies who helped us get rid of shakings? They becoming part of Danger Dogz pack! Howl if you ain't gots any problems with that?"

Your ears ring as the Danger Dogz let out a loud series of ruffs and howls, and Red continues, "Then let's get started welcoming Little Black!" They surround you, grinning widely as they seem to prepare for something. "You ever heards of Dangerpile?"
>>
>>30325725
Crumple tries to get itself back up and into the fight.
>Instant
[1d10-1]
>>
>>30325737
Onyxia's mood looks to improve more as all the dogs cheer and welcome her at Red's proposal to join their group. As they all circle around her, a hint of confusion grows in her face through the happiness of a warm welcome.
"I can't say I have. Is that where you keep the extra stuff you found from the Shiny Trail?"
>>
>>30325725
>>30325764
Back up and into the air, Crumple divebombs Rocket Turret A with the unibeam blade.
>Single, +2
[1d10+1]

Meanwhile, Honey gives an angry growl.
"That'sa it! I'm putting the autopilota on!"
She does so, gets her spear ready, and fires herself out of Crumple's howitzer, sending a blast of her magic down on one of the gun turrets as she sails through the air.

>Fly-by Magic Bolt
[1d10-1]
>>
>>30325732
"It's the best chance that any of us have at saving the Dome before the whole war tears it apart. The more ponies that comes forward in support of this, from both the original ruling party and Sanctuary, the more easily you'll be able to persuade the inhabitants to go along with things."
>>
>>30325720
Nero slashes again at the Eont he was attacking.

[1d10-1] Inspire
[1d10-1] Normal Attack
>>
>>30325817
>Gem of Bamman
>>
>>30325725
>"But... you guys attacked us first"
"Okay.. fair enough." Lukewarm admits as he holds his wound and attempts to get up. "Y'know we're both just two dude caught up in something really stupid. Just think about it. You're here, a part of some wizard, or mad scientist, or like half-mutant eldritch power wielding guy's army. Allegedly fighting two gods and actually fighting an army of guys that just want your employer's head while the sun can crash in on you all at any moment. Me, I got nothin here, I'm a time traveler from a place where the mind controling chemicals in the water don't taste too bad'n everypone's a slave to immediate gratification from constant friend making, and trips to the dmv are crowded and take like 2 hours of your day but at least most of them don't got immigration translators. So I got all that to come back to without the impending doom lingering over my head, but you? You got kids don't ya, a family. You should be over there with them, drinking tap water and playing monopoly. Not here.. shooting me with a rocket launcher."

[1d10] Luke to get up I have that Eont buff that gives me a +1 to actions so negating the -1

Duke tries to get up [1d10-1]

Jean tries to tear the jugular from some soldier [1d10-1] [1d10-1]

Luke's pet Eont continues mauling other Eonts [1d10-1]
>>
>>30325824
>Gem of Bamman negates the counterattack, +0 to everyone
Nero slashes away at the Eont in front of him, the ant like creature clicking its mandibles as it subtly avoids his swings, and his lasers fire straight into him. He is protected however by Twilight's barrier, springing up just in time to avoid damage as the alicorn charges another spell to heal you
[1d10+2] Twilight uses Heal on Nero
>[1d10+1] The Rocketeer, his missile missing before, loads another round and fires at both Twilight and Nero (Cleave 2)
>The Eont Nero fights continues to spray lasers into him, but fails to make an impact against his shield. Twilight's barrier is good for 3 more turns, Rocket for 2 more turns

>>30325764
Honey successfully manages to pull her machine straight out of the dive, turning instead to dive bomb at the rocketeers on the roof tops as the lasers from one of the other Eonts below hits you (6/6). Meanwhile Honey is successfully fired staright out of the howlitzer at the gun turrets, her magic blasting them from above as explosions fly across both sides of combat. One of the rocketeers aim at you...
>>30325880
The mutant pauses as you take a moment to have a sincere heart to heart with him, lowering his launcher, "I... I do. Got a little girl I don't see often enough... but I'm not gonna let a bunch of godless monsters like these outsiders get closer to her than they already are! Why don't you guys go back to your thing and I'll go back to mine?"
>Luke manages to get back up, 5/3, but Duke remains helpless as enemy fire keeps him pinned. Jean is unfortunately chosen a competent soldier for once that manages to throw her back against the ground, stomping on her to critical injuries (0/1). The Eont you had made your thrall is sadly outnumbered, taking 3 hits (27/30) against the onslaught of its brethren

(1/2)
>>
>>30325983
>>30325790
>>30325880
Bulldozer's plasma round burns through one of the legs on the Eonts, and he follows up with another shot at the same Eont [1d10+1] Repeating Shot
Jet's attack hits hard as well, and he keeps on the pressure on another Eont with his rockets [1d10+1]
>Goaded by your attack, one of the Rocketeers fires at Crumple AND Honey [1d10+1] Cleave 2
>The Eonts continues its fire on Bulldozer: [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
>Another Eont begins to fire on Jet [1d10+2] / and Luke up above where he converses [1d10+2]

>Right Elevator
>Eont attacking on Goudeau: [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
>The Rocketeers attacking Cold Irons + his 2 Minions: [1d10+1] + [1d10+1] (both cleaving 3)
Goudeau keeps up an impressive assault on his side, soaking in the laser bolt as nothing as he assaults the Eonts with a mad laugh: [1d10+3] / [1d10+3] (Cleave 3)
Cold Irons cries out as he's hit by a strong explosion, but fires a single bolt at one of the damaged Rocketeers: [1d10+1]
His metallic minions throw themselves at a Rocket Guard: [1d10+1] + [1d10+1]

>The mutant guards open fire on your troops [1d10]
>Your troops respond [1d10]
>>
>>30325983
*[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] rolling for Eont attacking Nero

>>30325996
>>30325785
Steel offers a small smile as he waits off to the side, letting you get a chance to experience whatever celebrations the dogs have in store as the pack grows around you, jumping and hollering still as Red shakes his head, "Hehehehe....nots quites. DOGZ!" Red shouts out at the top of his lungs, "DANGER PILEZ FOR NEW PACK MATE!"

The dogs all let out a loud howl, and then you see them beginning to jump towards you... and on you. Small dogs at first, pups clambering to your legs and back, before more begin climbing up on top of you and adding to the weight, squirming around as the 'dogpile' analogy begins becoming clear.

>>30325806
Plasm takes a moment, looking over Ziggy and Echo as they lay unconscious, then to Eta, the goo pony nurse looking on nervously as he seems to contemplate things. He nods. "You're right.... I owe it to them to try. To the mutants I already failed, and the mutants whose future are at still at risk." He stomps a hoof, a steely resolution forming in his eyes. "Alright. We'll need as much support as we can gather. I'll get on the radio with my fellow Captain leading the defense, Splice, and get him to parlay with the enemy. Southern, can you get in touch with your people? Geigaro, how is Jazz doing?"
>Geigaro pauses for a moment as he seems to look at something off-screen. "Stable, but not awake. Could try her."
"Putting the war on pause takes priority, her word carries a lot of clout but she can wait. We'll see if we can stop this ourselves first. You're in charge of the radio, be prepared to come on and tell the truth once the mutants are ready to listen."

Plasm then turns to Southern, "...thank you. I... have to admit I don't think I would have believed Sanctuary innocent if you hadn't taken me to see for myself. I see why you left the Dome originally, now. When this is over, I might have a few questions about what you saw out there."
>>
>>30325996
With her fly-by successful, Honey whips out her spear and changes her flight path. She flies right at the rocketeer firing at her, unloading a flurry of tiny spear stabs at his face.

>Death of 1000 Papercuts! (Dual attack on the one guy, +2)
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

Meanwhile, Crumple touches down on the ground and the gatling gun unfolds. It winds up then proceeds to mow down the line of turrets by becoming one.

>Bastion PotG please. (Dual Cleave 4 turrets, Napalm, Decay, critfails on 3-)
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30326003
She looks a bit guilty. "Right... Well, we'll talk about that all later, once we've got the war settled down."

>>30325824
She calls up Nero.

"Hey, I got some of the commanders and rebels here who are going to negotiate for a peace treaty. So, hop to it."
>>
>>30325983
Nero pulls one of the Eonts off His back and throws it, before continuing His slash-fest.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Blast
>Eonts and 2 Turrets.
>>
>>30325983
Lukewarm gets up sluggishly as he whips out a bottle of mead. "Well I wish I could but uhh.." He uncaps and is about to take a drink but then he sees his cat thrown on the ground before his hoofs. Without a pause in action Luke just pours a steady stream of mead onto his cat

"I kinda got this whole fate of the world thing thrust upon me and all my friends are sorta here. I'd have to convince 'em all one by one -it'd be a huge pain n'I'll be honest my boss is an Ass. I doubt he'd go for it. His orders were to not hurt any civilians if that helps."

>-Natural Remedy: recharge 1, ranged; Use an unpredictable tincture to fully restore a target’s hits to full and restore one wound, or removes status effects. Crit on 9+ restores 2 wounds, but crit fail on 2- deals a wound of damage.
[1d10+1] on Jean
>Jean roll to get up [1d10]

Luke watches his cat shake the mead off her fur and walks away as she shakes her paws clean and pauses everynow and then to clean herself.
>"Th-This is so annoying.."

Luke jumps right back into the conversation "Beside I -I'ma I don't know.. theres some things back home.." Luke scratches the back of his head abashedly "You see I'm engaged to my highschool sweetheart, it sorta happened in a heat of the moment kinda thing, Long story short I'm just not sure I'm ready for that kind of commitment."

>>Somewhere in the background Duke raises a hand reaching for Luke and cries for help. But Luke is just too into this conversation
>>[1d10] Duke to get up

Luke's Eont continues fighting his brethren, completely intoxicated from good vibes [1d10]
>>
>>30326125
>>30326003
Eont's second roll [1d10+1]
>>
>>30326107
>>30326077
The king slashes through the Eonts, cutting and tearing at them, driving them back momentarily. He grabs the last Eont and throws it into the Turrets, before grabbing His radio.

"Tell them to surrender and call off their monsters and I will negotiate." He says.
>>
>>30326157
>>30326003
"Uhh, he says call off the attack," she teslls Geigario.
>>
>>30326003
Onyxia gives a yelp as the dogs begin to jump at her, reflexively going into a duck to avoid them. It doesn't help as the smaller ones go for the legs, her reaction only helping her get pinned and buried quicker as the dogpile engulfs her.

Onyxia puts all her strength into crawling through the dogs, just enough to get her head to poke out from under the pile, mane a mess from dragging though all the fur. Her face has a worse for wear expression, but her coat is looking a little better, up to a dull black. And despite the looks, Onyxia starts laughing from under the Dangerpile.
>>
>>30326107
>>30326157
>+0 Everyone
You throw the Eont far away from you, letting it crash along the floor as your sword slashes through and cuts into all of the Eonts fighting you, fending them off and driving them back as Twilight's magic washes over your, healing your previous injury (8/7).
>The Rocket explodes away from you and Twilight, and he loads another to fire at you [1d10+1]
>The Eont you threw turns back on you, readying its retaliation [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
Twilight descends from the air and takes up a battle stance besides you, throwing rapid-fire magic bolts from her horn like a machine gun at the most weakened Rockets, turrets, and Eonts [1d10+2] Cleave 4
>Eont Inure 2 more turns, Rocket for 1 more turn

>>30326063
You swoop down from the air as the rocket fired at you and your war machine goes wide and explodes past you, the breeze stabbing into the one firing it with various cuts and spear-thrusts into his face as he staggers to swat you off, falling over and flailing from your onslaught and slapping you slightly (4/5). Meanwhile, Crumple successfully sprays a torrent of flaming, decaying rounds once she touches the dirt on the Turret line, destroying 2 of them and damaging the others as they begin to fire back on you in turn that severely damages you (1/6)
>8 turrets left in the backline
>>30326125
"Fate of the world... what the hell are you talking about, there IS no world out there. There's just the Dome and everyone inside the dome." You successfully pour a stream of mead into Jean, which heals her up successfully (0/2, still need to roll to get up) as she fails to get up from the ground. The soldier you converse with shouts out with warning in the middle of your explanation as the Eont below fires up at you, one of its green lasers tagging you hard in the side (2/3).
(1/2 for Luke)
>>
>>30326387
*10/7 for Nero

>>30326147
Meanwhile, Duke still seems to have trouble getting up as Jet is hit hard by another attack from the Eonts, falling down besides him. "AGGGH... damnit, that one got me good. Keep your heads down!"
Your Eont successfully takes the fight back to its brethren, a new fighting spirit emerging as it lays down a massive stream of bolts aimed at one that fired on it from before, tearing it apart and destroying the Eont (6 left for this part of the battlefield). However, immediately after doing so, something clicks in your Eont's head, and he seems to grow bored of what he's doing, looking around confused as he wanders for a place to hang out
>5 turns of Eonts action completed, Animal Mastery effect wore off

>>30326125
>>30326063
Bulldozer's shot hits true, and he lets out a loud war 'whooooooop' as he fires another with even greater power [1d10+2] at the Eonts
Jet carefully peaks out from his spot besides Duke, and fires another rocket at the Eonts [1d10+1]
The rocketeer Honey stabs reaches for a side-arm to fire into her [1d10+1]
Meanwhile, the Eonts attack Crumple and Bulldozer [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
And split their fire between Luke and Jet [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]

>Right Elevator
Goudeau is hit hard by the Eont's assault, causing him to stagger as he raises up his blades to strike once more, still doing decent damage to his opponents [1d10+3] / [1d10+3] Cleave 3
Likewise, Cold Irons is hit hard by the onslaught of rocket explosions, both him and his minions on their last ropes as he struggles to take out the Rocket launchers [1d10+1]
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] his metal minions
>The Eonts attack Goudeau [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
>And the Rockets attack Cold and his minions again [1d10+1] Cleave 3

>The mutant guards open fire on your troops [1d10]
>Your troops respond [1d10]
>>
>>30326405
>>30326077
>>30326165
Plasm nods, "Yeah. Well, I'll be looking forward to it. First thing's first." He takes up his radio, and calls into it. "Captain Splice, this is Captain Plasm, do you read? Over." His radio does not respond at first, so he tries again, "Splice, this is important! Over!"
>"Plasm! Where the fuck are you, you're missing all the fun! The Dome hasn't been this lively since the last time Claw's friend came to visit and got all pissed..."
"Hold it, Splice: you need to call off the defense, we need to form a ceasefire, NOW."
>"...you going to give me a reason for this?"
"I don't have time to explain in detail. The invaders are just here for the Master, and he is not the man we thought he was! He has betrayed us and these people may not be our enemy..."
>"They KILLED our mutants, Plasm. That alone makes them our enemy."
"And MORE will die for nothing if we don't negotiate. Splice, listen to me, I know you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but I have proof."
>"*gggrrt* what's that? Sorry Plasm you're *Gggrrt* breaking up. Can't *grrrt* hear you..."
"Splice, listen to me damn it! I..." the radio goes silent, Plasm taking in a deep breath. "...freaking snake." He turns to Southern, "Well, I might have some opposition already. Geigaro, can you put me on the radio from down here?"
>"Yeah, cat, pretty sure I can handle that."

(one more to go)
>>
>>30326419
>>30326190
As you find your legs completely grappled by a legion of tiny dog claws, they pull you down to the ground and dirt to roll around in as your mane is completely messed by all the fur and movement. The Dogs laugh as they press down with their weight as you poke your head out of the pile, looking around to see a legion of dogs snickering and smiling as they keep the pile firmly gathered on top of you, each dog themselves only looking slightly discomforted by the weight of others on top of them. Red leans down to Onyxia's nose, and pokes at your muzzle, "THATZ Dangerpilez. Dogz only do this sort of fun stuffs with other dogz, never with poniez. Feel good, huh pack?"
>"FEELZ GOOD!" they all shout in tandem, practically bouncing and shifting their weight on top of you.
Steel chuckles, wandering over from the side. "Sure looks 'fun'. How are you, Onyxia? Need a hoof, yet?"
"Hehehehhehe, she savez herzelfs. Now Little Black, you FIGHTZ to top of pile!" He points a claw up to the top of the Dangerpile, about 10 dogs thick. "Be alpha dog, that how you win Dangerpilez."
>>
>>30326428
Onyxia's laughter subsides as Red pops out to poke her nose.
"Everything's been so... I can't even describe lately. Thank you Red, I needed this."

"I'm doing better Steel."
She gets in before Red interrupts her. She nods in agreement.
"Right, I need to get this myself."
She says, with an odd tone of determination.

She turns in the pile, pulling her head back in so she can see to get her legs free of the little grapplers and start pushing her way up through the Dangerpile.
>Dog Climbing [1d10]
>>
File: Gate of Babylon10.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Babylon10.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>30326387
Nero sheaths His sword as the Eonts scatter, His shield vanishing into golden particles as He calls upon His bow. Dozens of projectiles fill the air behind Him as He opens fire.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Fervor Cleave 3
>Rocket A, Turret A, Turret B
>>
>>30326387
"Fuck offa, you explosion poser!" Honey yells at the rocketeer and fires off another bolt of magic.

>Magic Bolt
[1d10+2]

Meanwhile, Crumple stumbles back from the damage, but manages to firmly slam its front hooves into the ground and make itself a stable firing platform to bombard the Eonts and a few of the turrets with mega-sized missiles.

>Dual Cleave Napalm Decay on the 7 Eonts and 3 turrets.
>Mace to halve critfail range, talent brings it down to 4-, DC-1 to turrets hit last round
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30326405
Luke falls over to the ground with a pained shout "AAargh! My fucking ribs!" Luke steadily props himself up with his bat as he rubs the side of his chest "Can't ya dense cocksuckers see I'm 'avin a conversation over here!" LukeWarm's inner manehatten pedestrian awakens as he tells his assailants he's talkin'ere.

>Word of Power: In combat, forces an enemy to miss their next attack and renders them helpless on a crit. Outside combat, can extract information on a success.
[1d10]

LukeWarm turns to the soldier he was speaking with "Like I was saying, we got a time machine man. The world wasn't always full'ov mutants and barbarians- I mean it probably was a couple of times, but most of the time it's been pretty alright. You could walk outside in the sunlight and the worst that could happen was you'd get a job."

>Jean continues cleaning the mead stuck to her fur
[1d10] fluffed get up from helpless

>>Meanwhile Duke Lukem continues to have a difficult time
[1d10] get up from helpless
>>
>>30326588
>+0 all
Twilight's bolts scatter among the enemy, and a particular surge of support from your troops turns the balance in your favor as one of the Eonts is destroyed. Then, when you call upon your bow, the flurry of icy projectiles fly across the battlefield and impale themselves on several of the Eonts, and destroys two of the turrets and finishes off one of the rocketeers.

>One of the surviving Rocketeers leers over the edge through the hailstorm of ice spears, and fires a rocket off at you and Twilight [1d10+1]
Meanwhile, Twilight gasp as she sees the oncoming rocket, and tries to inure you from it [1d10+2]
>One of the damaged Eonts turns to you, and lets loose a stream towards you and Twilight [1d10+2] / [1d10+2] (Nero/Twilight)
>One turn of Eont Inure left. 8 Turrets, 2 Rockets, 7 Eonts left

>>30326591
His shot goes wide, and your retaliation slot hits him square in the chest as he falls over, no longer moving to attack you.
Down below, Crumple successfully transforms into a firing platform, both sides staring in awe as the war machine lets off a slew of massive, on coming missiles poised to strike down on the entirety of their forces, huge explosions engulfing them and melting their armor as they impact and let loose the decaying inferno. A strong supporting spray from your back line eradicates the turret line behind the enemy as you devastate the Eonts. However, one of them gets off a lucky shot, nailing you in Crumple's head and disrupting its systems (0/5)
>>
>>30326793
>>30326672
You shout down the Eont shooting at you, though only moments before it impacts your ribs (0/2), and the Eont seems to freeze up as you reprimand it, looking up at you curiously. Meanwhile, the soldier, scared for his life, leans down besides you, "You are absolutely insane, what the fuck are you going on about a 'time machine' for?! Ponies are dying left and right here, how are you so calm?! I mean, I was trying to shoot you just a second ago!"
>Meanwhile, Jean and Duke both manage to pull themselves up 5/4 Duke, 5/2 Jean

>>30326672
>>30326591
Bulldozer's attack goes wide this time, hitting a sign behind his target as he groans with another solid hit done to his arm, "You know what?!" He tosses the plasma caster aside, "I prefer the hands on approach!" He shouts as he leaps at the Eont that shot him with his bare fists [1d10+4] / [1d10+4] (Soul Punch)
Jet smiles as they manage to take down another Eont, pumping his hoof as he loads another round of missiles [1d10+1]
>The Eonts attack Honey and Crumple [1d10+2] / [1d10+2] (Bulldozer/Crumple)
>A surviving rocketeer fires at the ground to hit Duke, Jet, and Bulldozer [1d10+1] Cleave 3
>Remaining: 2 Turrets, 2 Rockets, 5 Eonts

>Right Elevator
Goudeau is struck even harder than before, the Eonts swarming him and hitting him from all angles as his power continues to strike a few of them down with the support of his troops. His armor begins to fall apart, but he keeps on with another strike as he loses himself in a battle rage [1d10+3] / [1d10+3]
One of the rocketeers is successfully taken out by Cold Irons' minions, who cackles loudly as he goes for the remainder [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] (Cold Irons + 2 minions)
>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] The Eonts attack Goudeau
>[1d10+1] Cleave 3, a surviving Rocketeer fires at Cold Irons and his minions
>Remaining: 1 Rocket, 10 Turrets, 4 Eonts

>Mutant Guard: [1d10]
>Your army: [1d10]
>15 troops come down the elevator to replenish the Center and Right sides
>>
>>30326798
>>30326165
>>30326419
Geigaro seems to freeze up on the computer screen, not moving for a moment before he returns to normal. "Alright, got the speaker all set up. You got the air, Plasm my man."
The captain turns to Southern as Eta brings him a microphone, "We should get ready to go up there. They'll need somepony in person to lead them, but this should get things going..." he clears his throat, "Here we go...."

>Everyone can hear this
In the chaotic, laser/missile/ice-spear/explosion ridden warzone that threatens to engulf the three areas of Swing City, everyone begins to hear a voice coming in over the radio as the alarms finally die out, and a notification sound is played instead. Everyone hears a young stallion's voice:

>"Attention, all Swing City forces! This is Captain Plasm. This is an emergency order with the highest priority: you are to stop firing at once! Cease all hostilities with the enemy, throw down you weapon if that's what it takes. I will explain everything momentarily but for now I am ORDERING you all to stand down!"
All around you, you begin to see troops turning around to each other, unsure what to make of the situation, as others begin shouting counter-orders to what the voice just said over the radio and others argue over which to follow. They seem to receive other orders on their radio, causing them to continue the combat, though at a half-hearted pace as they conflict with who to follow
>From here on, all non-Eont rolls will be made with a -2 modifier as confusion sets in among their ranks

Meanwhile, back in the bunker, Plasm perks up his ears, and the sounds of battle continues. He stomps his hoof. "It's slowed but I'm sure Splice is telling them to ignore my orders as we speak. I have to get up there." He offers you his hoof, "I know a short-cut."
>>
>>30326804
>>30326545
Red turns his head, scratching at his scalp, "Huh? Uh... well, Little Black is welcomes then. What been so bad for YOU latelys?"

Steel cuts in, "Long story." He turns to you as you insist that you're doing better, he smiles, "Under half a dozen mutts doesn't really SOUND better, but I'll take your word for it."

Determined, you try to push yourself up through the pile of hounds to take control, but a particularly grabby little pup on your arm pulls you down and keeps you from gaining any leverage. The dog chuckles, then reaches over to lick your face while the others snicker at your remaining at the bottom.
>>
>>30326811
Onyxia focuses on her climbing and squirming as Steel jets in to answer Red's comment, pushing er way up the pile. Or at least she tries before the pup grabs her fore-leg and keeps her down.
"Grabby little guys, aren't you."
She says through a chuckle at her lightened mood. As the pup comes in with its tongue, Onyxia tries to duck under him and zip up the pile as he passes over.
As she goes to reach up to climb, her hooves have a mild flash of green as she shifts one hoof into a more paw-like shape, matching the Danger Dogs. A dogpile should be easy for dog paws, as her shapeshifting shifts back and forth, each side alternating between which one is the paw to help give her more traction in her trek.
>Climb [1d10]
>Avoid Lick [Fluff] [1d10]
>>
>>30326804
>>30326793
Nero listens as the orders are given over the loudspeakers, waiting till they conclude to pull out His radio, calling Goudeau and Crumple.
>>30326591
>"Continue fighting until they lay down their arms and surrender, and instruct your men to do likewise. When they have given up their city, THEN we will meet them with our terms."

He says, before firing more arrows.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Fervor Cleave 3
>Rocket B, Rocket C, Turret C
>>
>>30326793
>>30326798
As the Eont goes to attack Honey, she boldly faces her attacker and strikes back as she gets more into being in the fight.
>Dual attack on the Eont
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

As the voice calls out, Honey looks up and gives what is, no doubt, a rallying warcry.
"Fucka you, you lying piecea of shit! TEAR THEMA APART, CRUMPLE!!"
At that, Crumple takes off into the sky and slams down in the middle of everything with a loud, sonic boom.

>Napalm, Decay Wrath. DC-1 from Decay last turn
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30326798
"AHHH! The same SPOT!!" Lukewarm keels over as he grabs his probably broken ribs. At the soldier's comment Luke says "I don't know man, I just go with the flow and this is where it's lead me."
[1d10] to get up

Duke Lukem gets up screaming as he unloads his pistols into the crowd with all his frustration "AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHH"
>Barrage
[1d10]

Jean Jumps onto one of the Eonts and claws them apart [1d10] [1d10]
>>
>>30326804
>going with him
>>
>>30326863
The pup that grabs onto your hoof chuckles, "The grabbiest." Your skill is inadequate to avoid his tongue however as he successfully lays a slobbery lick on your cheek, however your newfound gusto does allow for you to maneuver past the large pile of dogs as you race for the top of it. You hear several grunts as dogs try and move to stop you, but your shape-shifting paw-hooves gives you the advantage you need to scoot past them as you shove past a particularly large brown bruiser to settle down on top of him, the dogs that surround the pile hollering in celebration.

Red quickly clambers up to shake your hoof as Steel looks up from the bottom of the pile, mildly amused by the antics. "I think that should make her leader of the pack."
Red growls, "NO! Have to get up to top of ALL dogz in Danger house to do that. This good startz" He pats you on the shoulder, "Now for next initiations: you hungry?"

>>30326905
>+1 to everyone
Twilight's barrier protects you from the burst of the rocket just in time, but you notice she catches herself close to the impact and is injured by it, falling down from the sky to land on her hooves near you. She rubs out some smoking feathers on her wings, "I guess their guard don't listen to orders much better than Honey does." She shouts as she raises another barrier on you against the Eonts while your ice-arrows continue to hail down, a few zooming past to nail you (6/6) before she gets it up
[1d10+3] Inure Eonts on Nero
>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] the Eonts attack Twilight and Nero
>[1d10-1] A rocketeer fires on Twilight and Nero (cleave 2)
>>
>>30327077
>>30326910
Honey strikes out against the Eont firing at her, and happens to see that Bulldozer has chosen the same target. He runs up to the Eont and grabs it in his fists, breaking off some of its energy-jointed legs and throwing them around before punching it harshly in the gut. Meanwhile, your spear comes down on the Eont's skull and pierces it neatly, and again and again as your small size betrays your true strength and cuts the Eont to pieces, Bulldozer throwing it aside with a huff. You see he's been bloodied by the combat, sporting numerous wounds. However, another Eont of your guard manages to zap Honey, sending her to 0/4 helpless as Bulldozer quickly turns on it.

Meanwhile, Crumple leads the troops into a rallying charge against the rest of their army, the Decaying sonic boom reverberating through the streets and breaking windows as Jet's rocket impacts on another Eont with it, destroying 2 more.

>>30326944
As the orders come over the speaker, the soldier leans over and tries to look over your wounds, his face indistinguishable behind the mask but he tries to help you up. "W-well, orders are orders... I guess " [1d10-2] to help you up

Duke's barrage of bullets blows up the rocket going for him, Jet, and Bulldozer, causing it to harm its firer instead but the bullets only seem to do a limited amount of damage around the streets, as another attack pings Duke in the arm (4/4). Jean leaps onto another Eont and begins to tear into it, green sparks shooting out from it.

>>30326910
>>30326944
Bulldozer tries to take out the Eont that shot Honey [1d10+3] / [1d10+3]
Jet fires one more rocket at the turret line [1d10+2]
>The 2nd to last Eont tries and shoot down Crumple once more [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
>The other does the same to Bulldozer [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
>The last rocketeers fire another round at Duke, Jean, and Jet [1d10-1] Cleave 2
>2 Rockets, 2 Eonts, 2 Turrets left
>>
>>30327079
>Right Elevator
Goudeau doesn't immediately answer over the radio as he busies himself with his armor being blasted off and the Eonts surrounding him, taking all of their attacks head on [1d10+4] / [1d10+4] (Cleave 3)
Meanwhile, Cold Irons and his minions manage to surround and tear apart the last rocketeer, ending the rocket threat on this side but not before a torrent of turret lasers, full intact, rip into them, almost destroying his minions and causing him to cower as he takes cover in a ruined shops besides the troops, letting his minions fight [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
>[1d10-1] / [1d10-1] The turrets fire on the two minions
>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Eonts attacking Goudeau
>10 Turrets, 4 Eonts left

[1d10-2] Mutant guard
[1d10+1] The army

>>30326950
He takes hold of your hoof, and takes you on a run towards the wall of the basement. In a moment, you feel as though you are swimming, passing through solid matter as though liquid before emerging 'upwards' in a sudden emergence from the ground in the streets of swing city, the chaos evident everywhere as soldiers are running back and forth setting up more layers of defense, before stopping to turn at the two of you. "Captain! We-"

"You have my orders. Go spread them, EVERYONE is to stop fighting right now! Where's Splice?!"
"A-at the center of the city, sir, coordinating the defense! They've almost taken the West Elevator and the others aren't far behind, we're needing to bring out the Hoppers!"
Plasm groans, "Show us. Splice isn't the sole authority in charge here, and we have something the troops need to hear."

>PAUSE
>>
>>30325654
>>
>>30325585
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.