[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wut.png (1MB, 1600x837px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
1MB, 1600x837px
What did they mean by this?
>>
Furatashai understands nature.
>>
>>30321675
wait, is she walking on water? Jesushy confirmed
>>
>>30322940
She is a very light and feathery little mare.
>>
>>30321675
Fish aren't animals, they're plants, her cutiemark only applies to aminals
>>
>>30321675
They meant fuck fish.

>>30322940
Pegasi walk on water all the time.
>>
>>30321675
That some animals have to eat other animals to live and if she had to feed you to one of her animal friends, she would.
>>
File: medium.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>30322980
She won't let you waste a single part though. You have to eat ALL the bunny.
>>
>>30322980
Or she would understand RULES OF NATURE and know I am a predator, so she is also on the menu. Right anonymous?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
>>
>>30323024
But first you must eat all the eggs.
>>
>>30323053
Don't kid yourself 'Nonny, if a pony ever got the chance they'd eat you and everyone you cared about
>>
>>30323079
Inb4 cv
>>
>>30321675

Just because ponies are vegetarian, doesn't mean they don't understand the diets of other animals.

It's not like some vegan shit that kills their pet because they retardedly think they can replace "meat" with random proteins and still not make the cat/dog/whatever die of malnutrition.
>>
>walking on water
>second fish not being held by anything
Ree
>>
>>30323138
I think the pic is during mid toss.
>>
>>30321675
Fish are delicious.
>>
>>30321675
Those fish are shown in episode 5(griffon the brush off), Fluttershy is baiting the 3 fish. 2 come to her and a third one stays behind. Those 2 are the exact color she has in her mouth in episode 7(Dragonshy) when she gives them to those otters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.