[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things that should of been asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (943KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
943KB, 1280x738px
>How do earth pones get shit done if they don't have magic or wings?
>Are they all self aware to where they don't shit everwhere?
>the size of some ponies are a bit confusing. Are there several types of them?

Got any questions that have thrown you for a loop?
>>
>>30320847
>How do earth pones get shit done if they don't have magic or wings?
They have hooves and their mouth.
>Are they all self aware to where they don't shit everwhere?
Well there was that one episode where ponies having toilets became canon, so they go to the toilet.
>the size of some ponies are a bit confusing. Are there several types of them?
Probably more like the standard deviation of pony size is very, very small, thus making abnormally large ponies incredibly rare
>>
>>30320852
like the goth pone here.
Well they have hooves and mouths but they don't have a any REALLY way to grasp anything, it seems like for an earth pony it would take so damn long to do ANYTHING. Imagine all the ones filling out things with pens or pencils and all the saliva on everything.
>>
>>30320853
>but they don't have a any REALLY way to grasp anything,

Which is why the world is designed to be used by ponies using their mouth and hooves. Or at least, it used to be. Plus, if I was made to write with my mouth for my entire life, I bet I'd be able to write at least nearly as fast as someone using their hand.

Also, ponies have some kind of magic that lets them use hooves as hands, but I don't want to get into that.
>>
>>30320856
alright you got me there, I just remembered of the dude that could write with his hands and feet and in 4 different languages.
I wanna see that
>>
>>30320862
A pony writing really quickly or a man writing 4 languages with his feet?
>>
>>30320877
the man. If a pony could write with their mouth, I suppose it's not impractical.
>>
>>30320853
Granular Jamming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKOI_lVDPpw
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.