[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the finale going to be about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

More rainbow deus ex machinas, Chrysalis, Starlight alicorn, Flurry heart explained, ect?
>>
ponies
>>
>>30320161
RIP anon, dead by two shots to the back of his head
>>
File: 65459.png (306KB, 373x536px) Image search: [Google]
65459.png
306KB, 373x536px
>>30320159
>Starlight alicorn
This pls. Just imagine the butthurt!
>>
Probably whatever force Shadowlock was descended from. Shadowlock won't be mentioned in the show though.
>>
>>30320181
This, honestly.
>>
>>30320181
Since they couldn't do alicorns in the movie they'll do alicorns in the show instead.
Alicorns will be shown to be inherently evil, with the whole legends about them being good being a lie/smokescreen spread by them long ago, and celestia and luna are actually outliers.
A lone alicorn rebel sealed away his race long ago and celestia and luna are his children.

Thus alicorns will be revealed to be the demons of MLP, not the angels of its world, with every alicorn a mental breakdown away from killing everyone.
>>
>>30320159
I don't know what the finale is going to be about, but I can guarantee you right now that none of those ponies will have a relevant role in it. I don't give a fuck about the millionth Glimmer Power Hour in a row, I couldn't care less about the finale.
>>
>>30320283
Starlight's in the human dimension, it'll be all to the mane six, no stealing.
>>
>>30320169
I've gone so numb that I don't even care about the quality of the show anymore. To see the fanbase crumble under even more denial and damage control while it's shunned critically will be all the entertainment I need.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ
>>
>>30320314
>he actually believes this
HAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.