[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11-54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Walk of shame.png (415KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
Walk of shame.png
415KB, 720x600px
Archive https://www.anonpone.com/11-54/
Last Thread: >>29711121
11-54 is the story of a filly exploring a strange facility filled with hostile creatures and unstable architecture.
You've gone quite a ways in the last few days but as it stands, your journey is not over.
So far you were born into this facility from mysterious tubes that litter the building. You've managed to die twice, only to
be re-born from the tubes. Along the way you met a pony who is your clone, who is much older than you, and remembers the
facility before if fell into disrepair. Your older clone who you've named Spearmint told you about the mental conditioning
program that the facility used to run, which left her a bit of a psychological mess. There are various hostile artificial
organisms created by the facility that lurk the halls. You are also being hunted by the automated security who seeks to
contain the artificial organisms. Along the way you've also meet an investigative reporter by the Name of Photo Bomb who was
in a helicopter that crashed into the building. Upon meeting the reporter you choose to name yourself Peppermint. After escaping a lab housing a bio-computer's and recently exploring an aquatic biology laboratory you got your ass kicked by a telepathic creature which lost you a good portion of your inventory.
You then traveled up stairs with your companions only to find another giant mole and a lab protected by another active A.I. You then back tracked into a storage room after killing a bio-luminescent creature which you ate before having a lucid dream where you spoke to your ID who told you that something has been implanting ideas in your dreams. You followed that up with meeting a filly 08-42 that you helped find a colt Named 05-27, who you had seen in a dream where you knew him as Flushbolt. You managed to subdue and lock up 08-42 after she became violent but after an argument with PhotoBomb, 08-42 knows about your friends. Then there was a monster that you killed...
>>
File: 11-52-581.png (250KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-581.png
250KB, 768x768px
You wake up wet and cold. The floor is slippery and the only light is coming from a tube behind you. You are alone.
>You can hear a robotic voice Repeating "Bio Containment failure, refer to MS-DS" on repeat to your left.
A breeze blows in from the right side of the hall.
You are alone. Nopony is here with you.... You shakily try to get to your feet but you feel a bit weak.
>>
>>30319416
Get up. Collect ourself and try our best not to panic. We should go towards that breeze.
>>
>>30319416
what do we last remember?

what do we see in either direction?
>>
>>30319416
lean against the wall to prop ourselves up.
>>
>>30319416
Curse angrily. Let's go towards the breeze.
>>
>>30319416
Alright, we know the drill this time. No more games, we're taking control. Tell that robot voice to knock it off, and play some nice music instead.

Let's ask who's really there.
>>
>>30319416
do we recognize this area? is it familiar to us?
>>
>>30319567
>what do we last remember?
This.
>>
>>30319416
what do we see in either direction?
>>
>>30319416
Think to ourself. did we die in our sleep? or is this another dream.
>>
File: 11-52-582.png (277KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-582.png
277KB, 768x768px
>>30319560
>>30319567
>>30319578
>>30319601
>>30319610
>>30319621
>>30319624
>>30319673
The last thing you remember was fightting a monster. It slashed your face and it stung, a lot. You remember your friends telling you that it probably wasn't poisonous.
Maybe this is just a dream. You yell at the synthetic voice to shut up and play some music, but it doesn't seem to respond.
You didn't die did you?
You scoot your way to the wall and use it to try and pick yourself up. As you remember the monster slashing at your fave you can feel the sting of it's claws.
Looking around you don't see anything significant down either hall.
You manage to get to your feet and head toward the breeze to avoid that horrible voice.
The hallway is only in slight disrepair, a bit of growth litters the floors and walls and the griding is still slowly crumbling.
Eventually you round a corner and see something moving toward you. A large robot blocks your path and you freeze. The Robot stares at you and you stare back.
The robot re adjusts it's stance but doesn't make any aggressive moves. Well yet...
>>
>>30319897
Let's say hello and ask it who it is.
>>
>>30319897
is there a way around the robot? do we see any weapons on the machine? perhaps it just does heavy freight.
>>
>>30319897
>>30319937
You a .. you a princess robot?
>>
>>30319897
ask for it's model and designation.
>>
>>30319897
is there something around we could use to defend ourself if needed? how's our magic right now?
>>
>>30319897
Ask what floor you're on. You're lost.
>>
>>30319897
is it possible to quickly move past the robot?
>>
File: 11-52-583.png (255KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-583.png
255KB, 768x768px
>>30319937
>>30319958
>>30320023
It isn't attacking so maybe it can be reasoned with.
"Hello?"
The robot focuses it's eye.
"I'm lost can you show me a way out."
The robot seems to focus on something else.
You notice that the robot sort of looks like an alicorn. Trying to figure out a reason for it seems to be fruitless though, so you ask.
"Are you, a princess robot? What is your model number and designation?"
The robot turns it's head and starts limping away.
"Wait, don't go."
As you begin to follow you hear some screams from a filly further down the hall where the alicorn robot is heading.
>>
>>30320044
Follow at a distance.
>>
>>30320044
pick up a rock or a club from the rubble pile and hurry to see where the screaming is coming from.
>>
>>30320044
follow and see what the screaming is. Do we recognize the voice?
>>
File: 11-52-584.png (325KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-52-584.png
325KB, 768x768px
>>30320056
>>30320061
>>30320194
You pick up a piece of metal griding and begin slowly following the robot.

You're standing in a well lit hallway before a Mare and a Stallion who are standing next to a window.
>The stallion turns to you and growls, "Where's my coffee? I don't see mt coffee."
You see a filly back into a corner through a window that the two grown ponies are standing next to. That filly looks just like you!
>You can hear the filly sobbing in the next room, "No, I don't wanna do! Please STOP!"
>"The mare speaks into a microphone next to the window, "I told you that we are allowing you to destroy this robot, Do it or it WILL kill you."
>"No please no!" the filly protests, "don't let it hurt me! Dr. Green!"
>"Eleven Fifty four, we will only give you one more chance, disable the robot or it will eviscerate you, and if you let it kill you, we will punish you a second time by letting it eviscerate you again without allowing you to retaliate. Now Begin!"
>The Stallion turns to you again, "My coffee now, or you're fired."
>The mare turns to you, "Intern, you better get him his coffee, you know how he gets."
>>
Calling it a night HEre.
>>
>>30320210
This is a memory we can do nothing about. Go his coffee but spit in it.
>>
>>30320210
Uh I couldn't find any coffee. where is it usually at? That pony... are you actually going to let it kill her if she refuses to fight back?
>>
>>30320210
Ignore the Doctors and say that you don't need to see this, you already know and it doesn't change anything. Tell whoever else is there to show themselves.
>>
>>30320210
is there a switch or something to power the robot down? if not is there a way to get in there? past 11-54 is not going to protect herself but we can protect her.
>>
Should we take this opportunity to try to learn about the doctors? Or better yet have them name names or tell us a password?
>>
>>30320210
I know that this isn't actually happening, but I still feel like we need to help her. If she isn't going to fight the robot I think we should in her place.
>>
>>30320210
Let's dash past them and should in to the microphone that "I love you, Spear!"
>>
>>30320210
>>30321272
maybe more than a simple I love you. explain that she needs to keep out of the blade's range and take it out by making it off balance and knock it down.
>>
>>30321342
I think this is all a shared dream or something and is being influenced by the queen so I doubt she needs to, I think she just needs to wake up.
>>
>>30320210
This is just a dream, but I suggest we don't space out with magic again so we don't injure someone on accident.

This is some lucid, recollection of a memory? Is it Spear's? Possible. Someone else's? How possibility but interesting.
I wonder about the purpose of this memory, why it's so different or the same to what we know. Is this the influence of the queen? If so, I hope she'd quit being subtle so we can have a.....civilized conversation face to face.
>>
>>30321726
I think this is a dream by the queen to influence us by showing the cruelty and evil of the non bioform ponies. I'm pretty sure this might be a memory of a intern who may have later been mindjacked by the queen.
>>
>>30319383
OP, I really like your CYOA.

But please put a fucking numbering in your thread titles for fucks sake.
>>
>>30321726
>>30321916
That's my take too, I feel like we should try to get her to show herself and speak with us.
>>
>>30322115
How should we do that?
>>
>>30322219
Hmm, I'd say don't react to the dream characters, especially emotionally. Basically don't go along with the script laid out. It's actually what I do in a lucid nightmare

Maybe tell her we already know what happened to spear and we'll never forgive the doctors, but seeing it again isn't necessary.

Tell her that we just want to talk. Say please and thank you too, let her know that we're not necessarily against her or a threat.

Everyone in the facility is basically a damaged child. I'm assuming the queen is too. Hopefully not giving in to her manipulations will throw her off enough to talk about things, and about her. I don't blame her for thinking the way she does, she doesn't understand that things can be different because of her narrow scope of experiences.
>>
10th
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.