[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An idea for a parody series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0196.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
So, for some time now I've had the idea of making a parody show based on MLP making jokes and poking fun at each episode, like a lot do, but I want to wait till the show ends, that way I'll be able to have the foresight that MAS did not when it started. I'd have a small team of a few writers, and I'd make it an animation project, to give more freedom with the jokes we could make. It would have songs and would be a fun take on the show, and possibly expand on themes the show touches on, but can't explore due to being a kids show. I'd go with female voices, instead of a guy doing all the voices. This is just stuff I have planned, I haven't done too much since I'm waiting for the show to end. I just made this thread to kind of gauge interest, see if people would be cool with it, or if anyone has ideas that's fine too.
>>
>>30317856
Good luck finding any females willing to do the voices for you. Even if you have money.
>>
>>30317871
They that hard to find these days?
>>
It's not a bad idea, but do you have money to pay the voice actors, the writing staff, etc? Also, are you sure you can handle such a project?
>>
>>30317893
Yep, specially with this place sying as it is
>>
>>30317856
>this show
>ending
I have bad news for you
>>
>>30317856
How will you handdle the fact that Hasbro will sue your ass anon?
>>
>>30317897
I have confidence in my ability to run a team, as far as paying people, well by then I should have funds to do what I need to do

>>30317918
As long as the animation doesn't 100% copy show style and I can prove it's a parody I should be in the clear
>>
>>30317946
>As long as the animation doesn't 100% copy show style and I can prove it's a parody I should be in the clear
Don't be so sure. President Trump has voted to revoke the fair use laws to allow Big Corporations to sue your Sorry Little Ass for making parodies. This is why it was her turn.
Where do I sign up to be a writer?
>>
>>30317946
You will never be in the clear with the jews anon
>>
>>30317946
You need to have deep pockets to pay for the best lawyers in town and even by then you can't have any guarantees that you'll win a dispute against Hasbro
>>
>>30317959
I have hope as far as sign up, I don't have a place yet, but like >>30317912
Mentioned it's probably gonna be awhile
>>
>>30317856
local drawfag here willing to help
>>30317912
but this desu
>>
>>30317856
Hotdiggetydemon beat you to it m8. I dare you to top pony.mov
>>
>>30319826
>I dare you to top pony.mov
That's gonna be piss easy
>>
>>30319867
Then you have my support.
>>
The shit shows that has become of fairly odd parents and spongebob are still going, what makes you think pone is ever going to end?
>>
Here's what I don't get, we have a fuck ton of writefags, drawfags, and musicfags, and we have to have some animatorfags and voicefags, and yet we've never done a collaborative animation. We have so many creative people, they could basically take turns if they got tired.
>>
>>30317871
Well they could do like some animated shows where they have men voice female characters. Like venture bros, or bobs burgers. Especially if it's going to be a parody, then it wouldn't even matter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.