[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else worried for the MLP Movie to come out? I fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ml.png (296KB, 759x345px) Image search: [Google]
ml.png
296KB, 759x345px
Is anyone else worried for the MLP Movie to come out?

I fear for when it is advertised on TV, my house will be flowing with spaghetti.

lots

and

lots

of

spaghetti
>>
>>30315138
I lost all self-esteem and self-respect years ago so I'm very much looking forward to it coming out and watching it on premiere night
would it be creepier to sit in the back, the front, or in the middle?
>>
I don't even know if I'm going to see it. If it looked good, I wouldn't be afraid to sneak in to get around the theater's no singles policy, but it really doesn't look like it's worth the hassle.
>>
Just clean yourself up and try not to look nervous. The key to not dropping spaghetti is confidence.
>>
>>30315194
Front and back are both creepy. Sit in the middle.

>>30315392
>The key to not dropping spaghetti is confidence.
Much easier said than done
>>
>>30315194
depends wholy on your mission, bro

are you going to watch the movie or are you trieng to take a peak under the skirt of a little girl?

you can always "trip"
>>
>>30315423
>Front and back are both creepy. Sit in the middle.
Fug. I want to record our dubbing and it would be better for me to sit in the first row to get the best possible stereo sound.
>>
>>30315805
Don't worry about what other's think anon, stay true to your mission.
People depend on your recording
>>
>>30316020
I just hope the theater staff won't think that I want to record the video.
>>
>>30316244
Don't forget to cover up the infrared focussing mechanism with tape and use manual focus. Some theatres have IR sensing equipment to catch pirates
>>
>>30315194
The front is where all the spaghetti droppers are at
>>
>>30316386
Nah, I won't even try to record the video. It will be released on BD, so it's stupid. The dub can be lost though, so I'll record the audio. Especially for the songs.
>>
File: 1459967054468.png (626KB, 809x825px) Image search: [Google]
1459967054468.png
626KB, 809x825px
>>30315138
I'd really like to go and see it as fast as it releases but no fucking way I'll watch it in thew cinema. There's only 1 in my town and it's close to my college, the chances of spilling spaghetti in front of soccer moms, their children and potential normalfags that might recognise me in college is too much for me.
This is going to be hell, I'll get the entire thing spoiled before I get to download and watch it in a good quality.
>>
>>30315423
Well, it's something you have to practice at a bit. But the first step is to not worry so much. Like the seating thing - nobody cares, really. It's in your head. Just don't go doing weird stuff like sitting next to people you don't know when there are a ton of empty seats.
>>
File: Spagoots.jpg (121KB, 486x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Spagoots.jpg
121KB, 486x1640px
>>30315138
>>
Rent out theater. Take that one friend who tolerates your pone bullshit. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.