[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- G of T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
https://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1496364934081.png (329KB, 562x733px) Image search: [Google]
1496364934081.png
329KB, 562x733px
>>30311730
Post sheets
>>
>>30311742
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30311742
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>30311742
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: 1286908285419.jpg (131KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1286908285419.jpg
131KB, 667x500px
>>30311742
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: mob.png (375KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
mob.png
375KB, 1000x638px
>>30311742
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30311742
>>30211595
At Blessing's allegations Shei-Sher takes an arrow out of his sleeve and holds it. "Maybe you will know it by appearance. With this power I should have been able to absorb Miracle but while wrapped in joyous lunacy" Shei-Sher laughs at himself with so much remorse "I forgot to use it."
Shei then speaks soberly.
"There was a cost that came with it, yes, and I will be negotiating the matter with my patron gods." He appears sad for a moment. "In the worst case scenario, I will be sacrificing my pet Gigginox and Pheonix. So fear naught, this is my burden alone to bear."
>>
>>30311742

https://pastebin.com/e8L4yqM0
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 2/5 (7/6)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

Last time on HQ...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/30210036/#30211595

The party discussed what to do about Mudi, Tartarus and Miracle. Tensions rose as the conversation drew on, with many people raising points and counterpoints about what to do.

Meanwhile, Flow and Observer continued their strange journey north. They encountered a small female demon called Malicey, accompanied by several mute katana-wielding demon hunters. Malicey seemed to like playing games with everyone she met, and even directly stated that the three heroes with her were made mute by losing one of her games. The obvious implication was that eventually, she would turn one of her games on Observer and Flow.

(1/?)
>>
>name

>>30311815
"Boy, I don't know what else you were on in that bathroom," Blessings growls, rubbing her forehead. "But now you're makin' shady deals that call for living sacrifice. WHY am I supposed to go along with the shit you say, exactly?"
River begins laughing and kicking her back legs. "Vindicated again!"

>>30311761
The fly is fat, but clean and suitable for frog consumption. Meanwhile the spider yanks on the wire, than another force yanks back on it. This happens back and forth until a small Dark Corridor opens, KP sized.

"That sounds like a fairly good game, but it's not very exciting. Seems too easy to win," Malicey says.

>>30311761
>>30311770
>>30311781
>>30311864
Volkama claps his hooves. "Well, all this talking has turned about in a circle by now, and we've gotten little distance. However, I think this is because there are so many unknown variables to deal with. The fact that we don't have as much information as we like is giving us consternation. But remember, we still have five days until the witches will enact their plan. We are quite lucky for this. So, I suggest we spend these five days trying to gain allies and information about Tartarus. We may even find relics and spells that can aid us during this time."

"Yeah, and it goes without saying that whatever you decide, we'll all stick together. That means no betrayals," Zjetya says. "Here, Onion, come write some stuff down for me, I'll try to organize all the stuff we talked about onto paper, but I can't exactly read."

>>30311753
>>30311750
After a little while longer of traveling, cutting through the landscape and getting turned around a couple times, you start to make out the ruins of an aged temple between the leaves and vines, elevated upon an old hill. Primal, natural magic hangs heavy in the air. Meanwhile, the arrow on Flow's bounty poster vanishes, and its glow turns from yellow to red, signaling that Voir Dire must be nearby.
>>
>>30311927
>>30311781
>>30311761

Amy sighs and looks to Shei. "I'm sorry. I promise we'll get you back to normal as soon as possible. But, it just doesn't seem like we can right now."

"But," she says to Volkama. "I just don't think there's enough information in the world to convince SOME people," she says petulantly, giving Pryce and annoyed look.
>>
>>30311927
Observer takes the time to pull out the notebook and pen she was preparing to use when she began her study of the ruins. "I shall begin my study while you keep an eye out for your hunt, Flow." Observer says to flow, further investigating outside the ruins.

>Search about the ruins for details and notes
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30311927
>>30311815
Flaming rubs at her head as River continues laughing quite loudly at Shei's choices. "This is serious, River... Shei, what do you mean negotiate? CAN you re-negotiate this?"

>>30311927
Flaming grunts, "I hate to admit it, but I must agree with Volkama. There is a LOT we do not know about Tartarus or the witches. I admit that the plan with Mudi would be a lot easier to handle if we knew there would be some kind of fail-safe to make sure she can't turn her new status against us. I don't know if they'd let us meet with them again and procure that..."

She stomps, "But absolutely agreed on sticking together. Now, do any of you have any ideas on where we could go to get this information? Or these relics?"
>>
>>30311927
Flow takes a deep breath as the bounty poster's arrow disappears.
"Well, looks like this'll be quite the opponent..."
He puts the bounty in his coat pocket, and starts making his way up to the ruins.

>>30311967
"Aye lass, I can't guarantee that I'll get out, so make sure you can extract me if need be."
>>
>>30311927
"It was an accident!" Shei-Sher proclaims as he grabs his head with both hooves in response to River and Blessings practically laughing at him "He was a mere friend I made in the astral! He went on of how he was supposedly THEE God All Mighty! but I assumed he was blowing hot smoke like any other entity in the astral would have you assume! And so I revisited him to ask for his blessing in fighting Miracle and he gave me this arrow.." Shei-Sher holds it out for everyone to see as he leers at it with a crestfallen expression. "..You ask of any other deity for their blessing and wish you the best of luck and expect a prayer made in their name for a few weeks afterward.. This was entirely unexpected."

Shei-Sher lifts his gaze from the arrow and answers Blessing's question "You always seemed so vindictive of the Witches. I assumed you would have jumped at a chance to vanquish one of them."

>>30311927
At Volkama's suggestion Shei-Sher comments. "Might I add that thanks to my deal made with God of Tartarus I have a contact with one of secretaries of his dominion. I planned on asking him for information regarding what we might face down there."

Shei-Sher then goes into this diatribe
>https://pastebin.com/nyPM62kf
>Shei-Sher's plan to foil the witches
Start at
>"For the purposes of further inquiry...."
>>
>>30311989
"Have you considered setting a trap? After all, if he finds out you're dangerous he may attempt to flee."
>>
>>30311770
>>30211599
>and then go try to save another place only to see it fall?"
"This trend will continue if nothing is done. As the Angels continue their desecration of our humble world
every city shall fall, every state will become corrupt as powers struggle with eachother for survival.
And that is the path we will walk, with ruin following every greeting. Until Demons and Angels have rescued the ones
they found pretty, and the rest are left to rot beneath the ceiling of Tartarus."

>"You agreed to summon them once you're in the lake?! That seems like a really, really risky idea, I'd rather Mudi have that power than any of those monsters! How can you keep them in line, just because they 'said' they'd let you?"
"I realize how it sounds but we have an accord. Both the Demon Lords and I need eachother.
They require me to control them so they may be able to walk over momentary field without becoming subdued by it's effects
and I need them to fight Mudi which is also within the scope of their ambitions. I did not make word of my
objectives, so they are likely suspicious. I am making an effort to be wise and prepare for their betrayal.
As is natural when having business with demons and I am sure they are expecting the same of me unless they
are certain I am the naive child that I am."
>>
>>30312031
"Setting traps ain't my specialty, lass. Hell, I don't even know what kind of demon I'm up against...but I do see your point."
He shrugs.
"There's a first time for everything, eh?"
>>
>>30312051
"Indeed. Would you like my golem to assist you?"
>>
>>30311927
>"Thank you for your help, Mr. Spider. And you say thank you for the snack Hopper."
KP says, tilting his head down so Hopper can give a croak of thanks to the spider directly.

KP turns to the corridor, stepping forward and staring into the dark opening. He picks Hopper off his head and holds him close to his chest in one hoof, like a kid clinging to a stuffed animal to protect them from the creepy-crawlies that lie in the bedroom shadows. With a breath, Kid Pryce cautiously enters the Dark Corridor.

>>30311927
"Five days away? Sounds like enough time to find a way to avoid this and be as far as possible."

>>30311959
Pryce gives an annoyed huff at the look.
>>
>>30312085
Flow turns to the golem, and back to Observer.
"Sure, as backup. I want to test my meddle against this mark."
>>
>>30312048
>>30312030

"Well, you know how I feel about... ALL of that," Amy says, gesturing dramatically with her hooves at Shei about everything he just said. "I don't betray anyone. Simple as that. I'm still open to the idea of sharing power or some other compromise. But, I am not doing anything behind Mudi's back."
>>
>>30311959
"Amy it's fine, really. It isn't like I've ceased aging. In three years I should be back to my former self." Says with some chagrin laced in a faux smile, he sadly states "I know this is an inconvenience more to you than me.."

>>30311988
>"CAN you re-negotiate this?"
"Well that is what I'm in the process of- it's fine" He waves his hooves frantically in dismissal "Everything is fine, I will be fine."
>>
File: 1497190307868.jpg (755KB, 1396x840px) Image search: [Google]
1497190307868.jpg
755KB, 1396x840px
>>30311959
>>30312089
"Well, he can stand guard on the surface while we're having fun saving the world," Volkama counters. "I'm quite serious. It's guaranteed that other demon factions on the surface will react to the opening of Tartarus and attack Fantasia. I believe the demon lords discussed leaving behind troops to defend Fantasia. Pryce can stay behind and make sure they do their job."

>>30311988
"Wait..." Blessings says. "You remember the Tower of Traitors, right? All that treasure we took from the tomb after Amy defeated Hardspine. Among the treasure, there was an old slab that listed places maintained as strongholds by the Sons of God. Why don't we try one of the places listed there?"

>>30311967
>pic related
The ruins are in a somewhat low valley, full of water pits and grown over with many vines. Inscriptions line the walls, and statues of the fierce heads of gods are placed carefully so that at least one statue faces each cardinal direction. There are quite a few old, broken stone structures that seem to be the pieces of ancient, time-telling machinations.

Malicey sticks behind you, peering over your shoulder and breathing down your neck, obsessively reading what you write.

(1/?)
>>
>>30312132

"I mean, when you put it that way, it's cool. But, you're also super weak and you've lost parts of yourself. That's not good. This is more than just... your body..." she says with a sigh.
>>
>>30312048
Flaming stomps a hoof, "On THAT I have to agree with you. Which is good because you've not said a lot I CAN." She says with a mean-spirited snort, clearly still perturbed at a few of your decisions.

She lets out a small snort, "We do have to change up our strategy. Just going from place to place is only mending wounds, not curing the disease."

>>30312048
"How prepared do you think you can be for ALL of them? A single demon lord is a terrible threat, but all of them? I think I need more information, WHY exactly do they need you to enter the momentary field? Can't they enter it just like we can?"

>>30312108
>>30312132
"I'm less concerned with betraying Mudi itself and more so the idea of betraying a super powerful witch who might not appreciate BEING betrayed, Mudi is dangerous with the princesses' feather alone. Is there any way we could... I don't know... talk to Mudi upfront about our concerns and why we are unsure about her? It might alleviate Pryce's concerns as well."

>>30312089
She sighs, "Well, what would YOU propose we do instead then, Pryce?"
>>
>>30311989
Malicey's companions follow you wordlessly. As you enter the main hall, you see many lines of glowing stones laying at the edges of the hieroglyph-decorated hallway, illuminating the dark path forward. The sound of your steps gets lost in the steady drone of water, fire and wind.

The sound of fire gets closer, and you soon spy a bonfire ahead in a large circular room. Around the bonfire sit about a dozen Ecclesian soldiers, six rogue hunters, and two other figures. The first, you recognize as Gegenschein of the Ecclesian Choir, a large barn owl griffon with a gray warrior-priest's robe, a silver bucket helmet and a black septagram necklace. Beside him rests a large, crucifix-like implement, with the bars extending upward in a Y-shape. The second is a large white earth pony stallion, as tall as an alicorn. He has humble priest robes and a rounded hat. By his hooves rests an enormous horse skull, covered in jewelry and kingly ornaments. The skull is about an inch taller than you, and holy curse wards have been painted onto it. It's wearing Voir Dire's fancy feathered hat. However, your bounty poster for Voir Dire remains intact, suggesting that the demon yet lives.

"Hail, Sir Flow!" Gegenschein says, waving to you. "Please, join us. You are in time for the Good Hunt."

>>30312089
KP passes through the Dark Corridor without incident, and Hopper enjoys his delicious snack.

Back in the cabin's living room, you see the others lounging peacefully. Spitshine and Sugar are sitting together talking softly, while the smell of cooking comes from the kitchen. "Hey! What's up? Everything alright?" Spitshine says, waving in greeting.

(2/?)
>>
>>30312030
"That fact alone is not enough to convince me you're not going to fuck it up every step of the way," Blessings growls.
"Easy, easy! C'mon, that's not fair," Zjetya protests.
"He's not really making a strong case, either way."

Volkama, however, sits and listens through all the plan's steps. Then he nods and nibbles some of his food. "No."
"I JUST said we're sticking with whatever plan they come up with," Zjetya groans.

"Not only is it a poor idea to betray Mudi at all but a few points, you've assumed that we'll have the luxury of betraying one another to begin with," Volkama says. "We know almost nothing about the landscape of Tartarus or what inhabitants will attack us on the way in. We may be fighting for our lives so constantly that we won't even have time to THINK about stabbing one another in the back. Secondly, my power of time stop can only work so often. Even one use is hardly enough to gain enough distance between me and the Lords before they're on me again. I will not be your lamb.

"All of this just reinforces my earlier point that we need to gather further information," Volkama adds.
>>
>>30312154
>>30312149

"That's what I've been saying!" Amy huffs. "We're obviously coming to the conclusion that we need to come up with some sort of super complicated government. And, I don't understand that stuff at all. Someone else can figure that out."

"In fact..." Amy says, suddenly walking toward the door. "This is all somebody else's job now. I swore I'd get stronger and fix things that way. I'm not getting stronger sitting here arguing."

Amy makes her way to the ship exit.
>>
>>30312155
Flow looks around the room at all the faces huddled around the bonfire, before resting his eyes on Gegenschein.
"Oi, how've you been?" he says in a concerned tone.
"Just how powerful is this demon, eh? I figured I was gonna be the only one hunting this damn thing, but to 'ave a crew this large just to hunt a demon?"
He points to the hat that's atop the large skull.
"N'that thing? Sorry for being uninformed, but, d'you mind filling me in on what's going on?"
>>
>>30312149
Observer draws a small map of the ruins on a single page quickly before moving on to describe notes about the area and it's details before giving her own thoughts. However when she does, all the notes that share her own thoughts are written in her alien-like language to separate it from the rest of her notes.

Observer continues to peer around and draws different images to get a good reference of what the area is like as she attempts to conjure bolts for protection.

"Is there something you need?" Observer asks upon Malicey's continuing curiosity.

>Homing Bolts
[1d10+2]

>>30312155
>Golem
Observer's Golem follows its master's command and follows Flow into the temple, staying close behind the group.
>>
>>30312154
>>30312149
"I plan to get Fantasia evacuated ASAP so we don't lose any more innocents in these plans, in case, no, for WHEN what Volkama said happened."

>>30312155
KP looks around the cabin, not what he was expecting to walk into.
>"Hey!"
When Spitshine waves, KP quickly waves back with his free hoof, trotting over to the two of them.
>"S-Sorta. Everypony started arguing, and I didn't want to listen to all that so I came to check how you guys where all doing."
KP hops up on a free seat, setting Hopper on the seat's arm.
>"What's cooking? Smells great, and lunch got interrupted."
>>
>>30312149
"OH! You're right, I do remember that," she stomps a hoof, "In 5 days we could surely visit some of them.... er... I'm sorry but, who took it? Shei, Observer...? I know I don't have it and one of them might like to read it."

She looks around, "Where ARE Observer and Flow, for that matter?"

>>30312202
As Amy goes out of the ship, Flaming holds up a hoof, "Amy, wait! We can still talk about this can't we? It's good to have a plan..."

She looks around the crew, and sighs. "Though, then again maybe we should get EVERYONE here so we can discuss it at once. Lemme figure out where Observer and Flow got to and I might join you for... where are you going, anyhow, just on a walk?"

>>30312232
"Well," she holds up her conch, "What if I just called Ecclesia and had them see if they can get around to that right now?"
>>
>>30312162
>at a few points
Flamings' ears perk up. "Playing demon's advocate: such as what sort of points?"
>>
>>30312259

"Iunno," Amy shrugs as she walks out.
>>
>>30312316
Flaming sighs, "Well, okay... I'll see you out there then, okay?"
>>
>>30312232
"Salad, soup and some kind of tofu," Spitshine says. "Wireframe's making it."
Wireframe soon returns from the kitchen, and Rus helps her bring out the bowls. Prisca and Neither come out from the back and sit down, the former glaring at Spitshine.
"So, what's going on out there?" Rus asks.

>>30312211
You conjure 1 bolt. "Just interested. What's all those letters mean? Are you from a different country?"

>>30312259
"They're busy hunting a demon so that they can get a powerful reward from its bounty, one that would greatly help us in our endeavor," River says. "Don't worry about them, they'll be alright."

>>30312259
Box fishes out the table: It is a list of places where the Garment of the Founder unlocks doors:
>Hush
>The Gate of Tartarus
>The Potence (monsters here)
>Slipper
>Tyto
>Zongyao
>Zhenzong Lun

>>30312259
>>30312202
Zjetya and Volkama follow off the ship. "I agree. Keep it simple! Even if it's not ideal, having either you or Mudi, or both, at the top, makes things simpler and easier to keep track of. And easier to overthrow."

As you head outside, you are wrapped in the cold. The mountain overlooks much of Vitral, and you see much damage in the chaotic city-state below. "Well, Vitral's falling apart pretty badly out there," Zjetya says, surveying the damage and smoke trails. But, if we're in a hurry to get strong, I have a few suggestions, if you'd like. We could go fight in the tournament halls, go pillaging armor and magic shops around town, or we could try to recruit some demons to our side. Or we could go bounty hunting. Any preference? Or do you have another idea you'd like to try?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30312209
>>30312211
"Quite well, and yourself?"

"Oi! I don't warrant an introduction?" the white stallion asks Gegenschein. Without waiting for an answer, he stands. "Bah, fine. Hello! I am St. Zoantharia. And that is the skull of the Voir Dire," he says, pointing at the hat. "You see, Gegenschein and I had been hunting him in the past, and I even severed his head. But, the beast kept coming at us! By his rallying call, a hundred and fifty more demons came to his aid, and we had to flee."
"It seems there are multiple, special conditions that must be fulfilled before we can kill him," Gegenschein says. "Now, as long as we have his skull, he will have to come to us. I assume that you were brought here by a bounty poster. In the same way, he will be brought here, by the scent of his head."
"I've already discovered one condition for killing him: He must hear the call of a rooster," Zoantharia says. "We fought him near the dawn, and the cry of a rooster stunned him for a good minute and made him weak. I can only imagine that there are one or two others to fulfill."
>>
>>30312259
>>30312232
>"What if I just called Ecclesia and had them see if they can get around to that right now?"
>"I plan to get Fantasia evacuated ASAP so we don't lose any more innocents in these plans, in case, no, for WHEN what Volkama said happened."

"Well, I'm not doing anything right now," Blessings says. "Why don't I go get Rus from the cabin, and go to Ecclesia with River's help? We'd have to report things to them, but we can get started on the evacuation, leaving you guys free to do other things."
>>
>>30312403

"I want to make ME stronger," Amy contemplates as she stares at the city with a frown. Fighting in the tournament halls sounds like something that would help and it sounds fun and not sneaky. But... I don't think it would make me strong FAST enough. Unless... Do they offer any sort of prize that could help? If not, I think we should just go look for some nifty magic item or something."
>>
>>30312259
"They have their hooves full with Zha Arlakane right now, and you'd have to explain *why* we want Fantasia to evacuate, and we barely have any understanding of what you all are doing with this Tartarus nonsense. Dragging Ecclesia in will only make things worse right now."

>>30312403
>"Ooo nice, sounds like I came in at the right time."

KP looks between Prisca and Spitshine at the glaring.
>"So uh, what have all you guys been up to since last night?"

>"They're trying to talk about some plan to go into Tartarus, but it's not going well."
KP answers to Rus as bowls are served out.

>>30312421
"If you're doing that, make a swing by Fantasia first and drop me off there. At least something can get done rather than arguing in circles."
>>
>>30312162
>"All of this just reinforces my earlier point that we need to gather further information,"
"Yes! certainly that is fair enough. And I admit my plan isn't perfect. I am informing the group for their appraisal of my ideas and not to metion my new policy to include everyone in my going abouts. If you have anything to add, please you are very welcome to. I am in still in the process of gathering information and refining my plan, which includes a way to be well informed of what we may be dealing with when we venture down Tartarus."

"I know I am asking a lot of you. Please bear in mind I do not expect the lot of you to be very excited at the prospect of bumbling around the home of the Accuser. If your decision is to go another way so be it."

>>
>>30312409
"Eh, seen better days," he addresses Gegenschein.

Flow sighs and takes a seat.
"So, you mean to tell me that after you cut this thing's head off, and successfully found a weakness, there's still other things we need to do, just to take this sunuvabitch down?"
He looks at the rather numerous amount of hunters and soldiers. After remaining in silence for a good minute, he sighs.
"Alright, this seems like it might be one heck of a ride," he smirks, "can't wait to cut its heart out myself," he says with confidence.
He stands up and meanders around the room, thinking about Observer's advice before turning to Gegenschein and Zoantharia.
"So, any plans for an ambush? Gonna collapse one of these rooms down on this thing? I figure since we know that this demon is coming, we might as well give him a warm welcome."
>>
>>30312154
>WHY exactly do they need you to enter the momentary field? Can't they enter it just like we can?"
"You're misunderstanding them. And it's the Soterio Field. In the most basic terms, they need me to take control of their minds so they will be able to walk among the field without perishing. Otherwise they will be sapped of all their desire, unless they have an unaffected, outside force overwriting their will."

>talk to Mudi upfront about our concerns and why we are unsure about her?
"If that is what you wish to do I cannot stop you but I think giving Mudi any reason to doubt your servitude would be unwise."
>>
>>30312403
Flaming looks almost disappointed at the prospect of those two going off on a demon-hunt and battle without her, her battle urges kicking in as she scratches her hooves against the floor, but then snorts. "Aaaah... w-well, hope they enjoy it. I really just wanted to ask Observer about the slab," she smiles at Box, "But it looks like I won't necessarily HAVE to. Thank you, Box"

She leans over towards it, and reads off the various locations. "Has anyone got a map? how many of these are in between Mariposa and Fantasia?"

>>30312403
>>30312440
"We wouldn't have to worry about over-throwing Amy, of course. She can keep her tendencies in check. But I just don't know if I can totally distrust Mudi either, especially given she's so strong..." she groans, "I don't know, you have a point Volkama, there ARE so many factors at work here it's hard to consider them all. We really need to help Shei out of his mess too, as though things weren't complicated enough."

Heading out into the cold, Flaming gives a small shiver, shaking her fur-covered body as she adjusts and looks at the horrible damage done to the city. "The tournament is still open? In times like THIS!? How, isn't the chaos shutting it down? I was thinking we could catch up to Flow and Observer on whatever bounty they're hunting."

>>30312421
>>30312482
Flaming puffs out her cheeks at Pryce shooting down her idea to call Ecclesia, "Easy might just take our word for it since we SAVED Fantasia in the first place. And Ecclessia is a big group, I'm sure they can handle a couple things at once."

As Blessings brings up her offer for Rus/River to go back, she frowns, "I was hoping to explain things personally to Ichimonji myself... but, that wouldn't be such a bad idea, just to let us get more done all at once." She turns to Pryce, "Will you be coming back...?"
>>
>>30312403
"Not quite. I come from the void, while most of us still hunt one another to evolve we can still form a written language... however only a few kinds of voidlings take part in it." Observer says, peering through her magical eye to study the magical nature of the area.

>Fourth Eye: Sense area secrets
[1d10]

>>30312409
>Golem
The golem remains still, awaiting for the time it's needed.
>>
>>30312403
Shei-Sher take a book from his bag and copies the notes Box writes down. "I will ask my contacts from tartarus which route would be the least precarious."
>>
>>30312528

Amy simply grumbles angrily.
>>
>>30312528
Pryce is silent for a minute.
"...We'll see how long evacuation takes first."
>>
>>30312259
"What if Ecclesia outright forbids us from opening the gate? They would be completely within the right to do so since we are quite literally asking for hell to break loose."
>>
>>30312440
"Just... yourself?" Zjetya asks in confusion.
"One tournament hall is very near here, called the Smouldering Grove," Volkama adds. "From listening to the local gossip, that one is demons-only, so you'd have to flex your Ego to get in. You won't directly earn magic prizes or anything, but they give you tokens which you can cash in for some nifty equipment and powers. As far as I know, the only method faster than what Zjetya suggested would be to fuse with another demon, but that would greatly change who you are."

>>30312528
"I did think it was pretty weird how all of this is still going on even while Metatron's presence is necessitating a city state-wide evacuation," Zjetya laughs. "But, these ARE demons. And people just get tired of running. Especially since they call this their home."

>>30312486
"I am going with Amy to find more power. If either of us finds some way of enabling me to use my time stop power more frequently... I shall consider it," Volkama says.

>>30312498
>>30312548
"Setting traps is what Ecclesia does best," Zoantharia says. "We could rig this place to go down quite handily, but we haven't finished exploring it either, so not only would we risk trapping ourselves, we would risk losing out on some precious history and relics."
"I don't give much of a hoot," Gegenschein says. "In fact, my personal suggestion was to meet him on high ground, in the open, and make a game out of it, to see who can kill the most demons in the most creative ways!"
The Ecclesians laugh and drink at his words. "What do you think, which approach sounds more fun?" Geg asks.

>>30312548
You sense an enormity of untapped malevolent spirit energy underneath the surface of this area, like a thick, unseen mist.
>>
>>30312528
>>30312482
"Well, you'd probably have to explain it to Doctor Galton first and foremost," Zjetya says. "She's the only Choir member I can think of who would be amenable to any of this. Ichimonji may hate Galton, but she respects and trusts her. If those two can be convinced to back the plan, we'll definitely gain Ecclesia's support, at least in some regard."

>>30312482
"Yeesh, Tartarus? What a pain," Rus says. "Well, when are we going in, and what are we doing?"
"Well, we gave up on guard duty fairly quickly," Sugar says. "The spiders here are quite harmless, and we've poked around for magic, or traps or scrying. But we've found none. So we've gotten some rest instead."

>>30312585
"I wouldn't be so sure of that," Zjetya says. "If you can frame this in such a way where Ecclesia benefits directly, you would probably win a few of the Choir over. They're always interested in anti-demon weaponry and spells, so if you bring up those points with a little proof, it can help your case."
>>
>>30312528
>>30312482
>Easy might just take our word for it since we SAVED Fantasia in the first place.
"We can't expect people to owe us their lives because we've saved their's." Shei-Sher directs at Flaming without a tone of condescension, but more out of the sentiment of first hand experience.
>>
>>30312548
"So, you're not a demon? A voidling isn't any kind of demon I've heard of. Well, then. When's your break? When are you free? You wanna play some games? Hmm?"
Malicey starts tugging on your labcoat.
>>
>>30312615
Shei-Sher shakes his head agog "What a wretched little faction. We have a list of Doors to Tartarus we may be able to open. There's no reason to involve the population of Fantasia in the matter, especially Zha Arlakane is in it's proximity." He says to the group.
>>
>>30312553
Flaming turns to Amy, and flattens her ears. "...I know you don't like hunting demons but this isn't just hunting them because of what they are. They have bounties which means they probably did a lot of bad things and are STILL doing bad things, it's not like we'd be hunting Busta."

>>30312584
"...evacuations can take a while. Will you be there the whole time?" She says with a somewhat sorrowful tone. "You know we need you here eventually too."

>>30312525
"I see, so THAT's why they need you... how sure can you be they won't have some trick that you can't over-come?"
"I know tipping off Mudi in any sort is a risk too but, honestly, I think I'm more afraid of angering her than the demons. You've see what she can do, right?"
>>30312618
"But we did them a favor! Why can't they do the same for us?
>>30312585
>>30312615
"I was always going to tell Ecclessia: if they like the idea they can help us, and if they don't there's little they can do to change it. And if it works, or fails, they need to be prepared for what comes."

She turns to Zjetya, "The princesses mentioned as much to me when I spoke to them last and told them just hints about it. I don't think I met Galton before but, I'd be willing to send it by her first. Maybe she could sell it a lot better to Ichimonji than I could. If Blessings and the others go in our stead, we should tell them to bring it up with her first."

>>30312604
Flaming lets out a low whistle. "Demons are hardier than I gave them credit for. AND crazier. But I guess if it's still running then it's still an option for getting stronger. Good to know they can keep their spirits up, at least..."
>>
>>30312639
>Especially since Zha Arlakane
>>
>>30312604
Flow furrows his brow and turns to the entrance of the room.
"Yeah, we wouldn't wanna get ourselves caved in above all else. Besides, I'm sure some historians or whatever would get pretty upset if we went ahead and messed up the place. But to make a game out of killing demons? And to have it where the most creative, the most vile, the most gruesome kills are worth more."
He pauses, and turns around, accompanied with a woosh from his raincoat.

"Well, that sounds much more exciting, and believe me," he steps forwards and sticks a hoof out, "I, would easily win!" he boasts with a cocky smirk.
"And please, feel free to try and beat me!"
>>
>>30312641

"I just..." Amy grumbles angrily. "I guess it's my fault. I'm expecting too much from everyone. You're the only one I really trust any more."

>>30312604

"I'm sorry," Amy says quickly to Zjetya. "I don't mean it like that. It's not a selfish thing. It's kinda the opposite. I'm trying to get stronger so that everyone else can be safe. A lot of things are happening, and I need to be able to rely on me."

"Let's go to the fighting hall. Maybe we can get something cool there. PLUS, a good workout is always nice," she says with a smile.
>>
>>30312604
"Hmn... This place could possibly be cursed in some way, perhaps even haunted by lingering malevolent energy." Observer says. "If they happen to find themselves in danger, I should be able to know if my golem is harmed. For now we can keep watching in case anyone else decides to explore this place."

>>30312627
"No, I'm not a demon nor am I native to this realm. I also do not break unless I am feeding my companion. Speaking of which..." Observer says, looking to check on Caw. One of her tentacle-like hairs lift down to offer Caw a place to perch. "This would be a good time to teach him how to forage for food..." Observer mumbles, looking around to see if the temple has been overgrown enough for berries safe enough to eat is around.

>Perception: Search for berries.
[1d10+3]

>>30312604
The golem peers forward into other rooms, patrolling for danger or relics.

>Keeping an eye out
[1d10]
>>
>>30312641
>Easy might just take our word for it since we SAVED Fantasia in the first place.
"Ye-e-e-es" He says exhasperated with having to reiterate his sentiments again "She nearly killed me. Please be careful."

>>30312641
>"But we did them a favor! Why can't they do the same for us?
"The same reason Volkama has yet to do me any favors. Doing things from the kindness of your heart means you wanted to so why should you ever receive a reward. A life is precious and unless you have them gripped with inspiration no one is willing to put it on the line for a favor."

>and if they don't there's little they can do to change it.
"It's almost as if you are challenging them? I do not mean that as a compliment either."
>>
>>30312615
"I'll leave any Ecclesian business to the rest of you."

>>30312615
>"Everypony was on the edge about it, but Amy and them really want to go and I think the rest will too. Big Me really doesn't though, and there was a lot of shouting about it. I left before any decisions where made."

>"That's good to hear, I was worried for a bit with you all separated off here that we'd never find you again."

>>30312641
"I'll be there as long as I need to be."
Pryce doesn't say anything further.
>>
>>30312700
Flaming flattens her ears and sighs. "I know what you mean... Pryce is being stubborn, Shei is being absolutely CRAZY, everyone else is worried... I'd say if you could convince me you could convince anyone but I guess some people are harder-headed than me after all."

"Give them time, alright? I took a while too, remember?"

>>30312729
Flaming looks at Shei as he explains the philosophy of doing things because they are right instead of for favors. "But... it's only right that they SHOULD feel obligated to help us, you never take a deed and give nothing in return. At least Buffalo never do, we always pay our debts. So now they can help us for helping them."

She snorts, "And I MIGHT challenge Ecclesia if they don't have any better ideas. Sometimes the chief has to prove he's fit to lead."

>>30312761
Flaming sighs. "I hope that isn't too long then... PLEASE come back soon, Pryce." she says with a side-wards glance before leaving the ship.
>>
>>30312777
"Certainly, I agree. But best of luck convincing your colleagues they should have the same code." Shei-Sher shrugs "Had you spoken to me a day earlier I would have agreed with burning conviction."
>>
>>30312777

"It's not just about convincing them..." Amy says sadly. "They don't WANT to listen. Flow doesn't care about whether or not the demons are good. He just cares about killing them. Shei just cannot stop sneaking around and betraying people."

"I just..." Amy shakes her head. "That's why I need to get strong," she says with a smile. "I need to prove that my way is best."
>>
>>30312673
"That's some bad mojo," Zoantharia says with a sigh.
"Nobody here gives a damn," Gegeinschein hoots victoriously. "There is nothing wrong with stamping the world clean of filth and vermin. Each of them is beyond redemption. Each of them is vile and carries the death of our brethren on him! Freakish slugs and mad warlords! Feh! Come along, everyone! Nothing that stands against us deserves to live!"
"May their spirits be brought to rest. O, Karana," Zoan prays.

At your words and Gegenschein's, the Ecclesians start to file outward, nervously grinning. "We can still use this temple as a fallback location if need be," Geg notes.

>>30312707
The local berries seem fine enough to eat. Malicey squees in delight when you hold Caw, having not noticed him earlier. Caw just looks at the both of you expectantly.

>>30312707
The golem can only get so far in the temple's halls before the light of the glowing stones gives out. He sees more straight hall before him, but there will likely be untapped traps and dangers lurking in the dark.

>>30312707
>>30312673
Observer sees Flow, Gegeinschein and many Ecclesian troops and hunters come back out of the temple mouth. One of them, a tall white stallion, carries a large demon's skull on his back. They start to head for a large hill which extends behind the temple. "Ah, hail, Observer!" Gegeinschein says with a wave. "Will you be joining our hunt?"

"Shoot, I really want to," Malicey says. "But I gotta see this guy! What is it? Is it a demon too?" she asks, gazing down at Caw.

>>30312761
>>30312641
"Well, if you want to give any message to any specific Choir member, let me know before I call them," Blessings adds. "I'll explain things as best I can, but I'll come find you if they want to talk to you specifically about anything."

(1/2)
>>
>>30312761
Rus nods. "I'll go and see what's going on myself. You be in charge while I'm gone, eh?"
"There's something odd in the back though," Neither says. "Some kind of sedan chair in a room all by itself, with nothing but a chest inside. I went through all the rooms during my inspection, and that's the only strange thing I've found."

>>30312700
"I understand," Zjetya sighs. "But don't you think that also might be a form of selfishness? You don't have to be the strongest all by yourself, or make everyone rely on you. We can be strong with you, right? Otherwise you'd be all alone up at the top."

>>30312777
>>30312700
You, Volkama and Zjetya head down the mountain, and pick your way over and through the scattered, torn-apart ruins of gardens, trees, groves and towns, wrecked mostly by the panic and riots that broke out recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_U6mZygM3I

You follow the road up to a two-story arena nestled on a plateau. Much smaller than the Splatterrock and more greatly destroyed, it sags in many places and appears on the verge of collapse in others. Still, it is vastly populated with all kinds of demons. A few seem fearful, but most have quiet, resolute expressions. Despite the severe damage done to the outside of the building, there are fires raging in giant torch bowls all around the roof, signaling the presence of battles.

As you enter and reach the front of the line, you see it's run by a small, armored demon with a face like a scarecrow's built onto his gold helmet. "Hey, everyone! Glad you came to join us-- hey, what kind of joint do you think we run around here? Demons only. You two, scram." He points at Zjetya and Flaming.
>>
File: example.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>30312859
>pic for reference of the Smoldering Grove
>>
>>30312859

"Boy," Amy says angrily to the scarecrow as her tattoos glow. Her muzzles turns into that of a wolf as both voices speak at once. "I'm half demon, and I'm STILL more demon than you. Let me in and you'll see."

Then, she laughs and looks at the scarecrow with a combination of amusement and threat. "Of course, if you DON'T let me in, you're STILL gonna find out."

[1d10] for convincing if necessary
>>
>>30312859
>>30312604
Shei-Sher sighs to anyone left in the kitchen "I will be taking my leave then. For the time being I will be in the barracks projecting my spirit."

Shei-Sher ambles to the barracks and sits himself in the corner where his possessions are nested. Taking the Tatartian chalice from his bag he pours orange goop into it and sets it aside. He then retrieves Pupil and stares at it's eye..

He whispers."Pupil.. I need to speak with Y'dryth. Where does Pryce keep the Ember of Jhalandra. I know it's here."
[1d10] Astral Projection
>>
>>30312848
Flow stretches his front hooves out and checks his many weapons to make sure they're ready for fighting as he follows the Ecclesians out.
"I won't lie, lad, this whole fight is gettin' me antsy," he says to Gegeinshein, "Sure we might 'ave a good lead on how to beat this thing, but will it be enough?"
>>
>>30312848
Observer takes a moment before entering the ruins to pluck some berries, showing Caw by bringing him closer to pluck one for himself. As she trains her adopted crow, Observer looks over to Flow and the others upon hearing her name. "You may hunt at your leisure, I intend to study these ruins further for relics. My golem will assist you however." Observer says to Gegeinschein.

When Malicey asks about Caw, Observer's attention turns back to her. "This is Caw, my adoptive crow. To better refine my understanding of creatures and their emotions, I took it upon myself to be his tutor and caretaker. Interestingly enough, he has garnered more of my attention than any of the mortals that exist here in this realm."

>Take time to teach Caw to forage berries.

"He still has quite a lot to learn however."
>>
>>30312919
A sudden dark feeling overtakes you as you pour the goop into the chalice. Pupil turns away from the cup and glares at you, with a mind and malice of its own. You learn that Pryce keeps it in his robe as you remove your spirit from body.
>>
>>30312818
Flaming sighs, "I guess I can't expect ponies to understand as easy but, it's worth at least trying to ask, right? Worst case is, they say no, and we're still allies."

>>30312835
"I KNOW they can listen if we just keep trying to reach ponies. Pryce didn't really get a chance to meet Busta but if he did he might learn why we'd want a solution that lets them survive along side us. Shei is... I-i don't even know where to start with Shei, but if he doesn't learn to stop this sort of thing and let us help him from now on, he's toast."

Flaming nods, "If there is one thing I do know, it's that the strong make natural leaders. If you keep getting stronger, they'll KNOW you're right by definition. So in that, I'll back you up." She punctuates with a little swing of her head into her sides."

>>30312848
Flaming thinks on it for a moment. "... talk to Galton first. Tell her everything we know, including what we know about the feather that Mudi has an her plans. Then follow her as she talks to Ichimonji and get back to me if they need to speak to me directly. I would like to have told Ichimonji myself but, like I said... this Galton might be better with words. Don't delay in getting back to me though, okay?!"

>>30312859
>>30312912
Flaming can only look on with regret and sadness at the ruins of a place that had been more or less intact (despite the demon invasion) yesterday, sorrowful that yet more damage has been done to this place since they came. As they reach up to the arena, she looks around the demon hordes, trying to get a gauge on their emotional state.

As they approach the scarecrow guard, she growls under her breath at first as she lets Amy take the lead in convincing him, but then snorts after she finishes. "You don't think mortals are tough enough to hang with demons? Let me show you something..." she rears back her head, and then slams it at (not quite) full force towards his groin to show him she's prepared for a brawl.
[1d10+3] All or Nothing.
>>
>>30312848
Pryce ignores Blessings' comment, stepping over to River as all the discussion dies down.
"Can you make me one of those portals to Fantasia? Sooner they can start moving to safety the better."

>>30312859
>"I'll try, but don't blame me if anything goes wrong."
KP says with a nod to Rus.

>"Is it like Box, or is it all sealed and locked up?"
He questions to Neither's comment.

KP scoots closer to Spitshine to be within whisper distance.
>("Hey, did anything happen? Prisca was giving you the eye and she didn't seem like that type before to me.")
>>
>>30312947

"Thank you," Amy says with a smile as she give Flaming a friendly bump with her side.
>>
>>30312940
Shei-Sher nods to Pupil and has his body as it remains sitting legs crossed and Pupil dangling staring at Shei-Sher.

Shei makes haste and zips across the room and down the hall, and into the Dark Corridor RiverSpring summoned. His spirit shoots through it like a star falling down the dark hall.
[1d10] to get through before it closes.

With his hooves clasped in a prayer, Shei intones "Y'dryth forgive me for my trespasses. I come to you with all my humbleness and surrender my spirit to your divine will. In the darkest time of my life, in my most foolish of ways, lend me the wisdom to transcend my errors."
Once out Shei-Sher searches for Pryce if he's not in the immediate room. If he is Shei runs his hands along Pryce's body as if he was frisking Pryce, hoping he'll touch the ember.
>>
File: Voir Dire.jpg (37KB, 388x633px) Image search: [Google]
Voir Dire.jpg
37KB, 388x633px
>>30312928
It takes Caw a few tentative seconds to even approach the berries. He seems suspicious. But you notice that he's imitating the movements you make when studying something. Soon he plucks one berry and eats it. Then he looks back at you for approval. Malicey watches, captivated.

>>30312947
>>30312912
The small demon is surprisingly tough, not even flinching from where Flaming hits him. "Hee-ho! Girls, I'm not even half your size but I could pop off both your heads and drink you like fine wines! But whatever, we could use more fighters anyway."

"Thanks for that," Zjetya mumbles shyly.

He points east, to the end of the hall, where you see a pair of big stone doors marked as 10-B and 10-C. "We need a 2v2 in room 10-B and one in 10-C. So, you're a hellsend. You can do any cruel tricks that you want, use any weapons you like, so on and so forth. The only two rules are thus: You must not kill your opponent. And, you can only win by forcing your opponent to resort to their strongest move. This means, if you use your own strongest move, you will lose. If you kill your opponent, you'll have to answer to me."
>in gameplay terms, your "strongest move" is the one which has the highest bonus.

>>30312990
"Didn't check. Figured it was trapped," Neither says.

"No... I've just been with Sugar all this time, but I can hazard a guess," Spitshine whispers back.

>>30312990
River nods, then gets up and stretches. "Funny, your child counterpart came with me to Fantasia not too long ago."
She makes a Dark Corridor. You see that, like the others, hers are ringed in white text and have white text running up and down and along the walls. As she walks with you, you see her biting her lip in apprehension, frowning in sadness.
>you may assume you end up in Fantasia.

>>30312947
"Is there something going on between you and Ichimonji?" Blessings asks genuinely. "You really seem to like her."
>>
>>30313024
As you touch the ember, your spirit begins to float beyond your control. A feeling of heaviness, as though moving beneath deep waters, overtakes you, and a warm fuzz envelopes your head.

Unceremoniously, you are dumped onto a stage in a small theater. There are five rows of leather seats, two exits, and many magitech lights. There's someone sitting in the back, but you can't seem to focus on him or any part about him. His features are indeterminate.

>>30312921
>>30312928
The two golem and the mute heroes follow Flow. "By the light of the Devas and the maddening violence by which Ecclesia worships them, all things are possible for us!" Gegenschein declares. He taps both sides of his helmet and points to the sky, then shoulders his gigantic crucifix. The mute hero in the blue cloak offers you an extra skin of water.
>This is an Automatic use of heal you can activate at any time

You eventually reach the top of the grassy hill, and wait for a time. Soon, in the distance to the west, a single solitary figure strides across the grassy landscape without a head. He wears ritzy landschneckt garb and has many swords and jewelry.
>>
>>30313087
>>30312947

"Okey dokey," Amy says happily, her snout suddenly changing back to that of a pony. All of her previous aggressiveness disappears. She trots happily to 10-B and steps inside."

She looks to Flaming. "See in youside- Wait... You know what I meant!" she waves her hoof with a laugh.

She mentally prepares herself by thinking about what attacks she CAN do.

>Prayer of Enlightenment to learn Homing Missile
>>
>>30313087
Observer softly pets her crow with a small hint of a smile in approval, allowing him to take what he needs to eat before allowing him to roost either on her head, back or in her pocket.

"I know of a game we could play. Who can collect the most relics in the ruins. Do you suppose you can collect more relics than a Voidling and her crow?" Observer asks Malicey.

>>30313092
The golem remains still, keeping it's order to remain still until Flow needs back up.
>>
>>30313092
Flow chuckles at Gen's words and takes the waterskin from the mute pony with a nod.

As the figure appears, and as it heads towards the hill, Flow revs up the Spinsaw.
"Oi oi, seems like we got company, boy-os."
>>
>>30312998
Flaming chuckles, "Hey sometimes everyone needs a boost, right?"

>>30313087
Flaming freezes up as Blessings brings that up. "W-what? No, I mean... what would make you think that? I mean, I DO really like her. She's strong and nice and, let me join her clan just after meeting me and let me help take the fight to the demons but, why would there be something wrong? Huh? HUH?!"

>>30313087
Flaming holds her head as she merely bounces off the demon, looking at him with fire in her eyes as he taunts them. At letting them pass however, her ire lessens, and she sticks out her tongue at the demon. "That's what I thought, punk..." she says all cool before striding into the hall as she listens to the rules. She cringes at hearing she isn't allowed to use her strongest move.

"W-what?! But... my head is my best technique! I wanted a good fair fight.." she sighs, "Humph... you know what, never mind. Climbing Fire should be able to win under ANY circumstance, fair or none. Bring it on!"

>>30313116
>See in youside-
Flaming blinks at Amy, "W-what?"
>>
>>30313087
>"Probably the smartest move. Though it is strange its just sitting there. Wonder what it could be..."
KP goes off in though, before coming back and deciding to change the subject.
>"So are you feeling alright Neither, after all that running from the Birdcage."
He turns to Prisca.
>"And, uh, are you feeling better Prisca? Must feel nice to get proper food after who knows how long."

>("Oh, right. She mentioned Sugar a lot. Speaking of, Calque didn't start anything either, did he? I heard Wireframe brought him back here.")
He whispers.

>>30313087
"He WHAT?! What happened to bring you two back here?"
Pryce's voice rises in alarm at hearing his younger self ran off before.
"Wait, where is he now? He was just sitting in the kitchen that little—"
Pryce scans over the room in a mild panic, before lowering his head to take a deep breath.
("Forget it, I don't care. Everypony likes him around better anyways.")
He mumbles under his breath, still audible enough, as he steps through the gate with River.

Once they step out, Pryce looks around the old place, feeling lost.
"Easy is the one in charge here now, correct? Where does..."
He trails off as he notices her expression.
"I... Is there something wrong?"
He asks with a stuttered concern breaking his rush and previous alarm.
>>
>>30313092
For a moment Shei-Sher stares out into the theater seating, vacantly. After a few seconds he realizes where he is and quickly touches his forehead to the theater floorboards, prostrating himself.

"I won't offer apologies for being here because I know they are false. I won't give you my regrets, what I've done I do for righteous reason. I am here to bear my soul nude to you no matter how repugnant I have become. And despite how far I have strayed from your serenity I beg for your grace. My world is crumbling beneath me. In my ignorance I've done everything that could label me a lunatic or fiend among my comrades. I see a way to save our humble world from being torn apart but I have exhausted the bonds that keep me welcomed. So now I have been driven into a pygmy asking higher powers for favors. Wishing I might have the right words to restore your faith in me."

Shei-Sher lifts his hooves from the floor and cups them together. his arms tremble like they were lifting a great weight. He imagines the chalice of Tartarus forming in his grasp and as he does his hooves tremble feverishly, shaking the goblet almost to spill. "Maybe I don't know the true depths of my errors. But I must ask of you, I owe the justice to everyone I have wronged that I grovel and be judged. I see a power within Tartarus that could save everyone love from dissolution. Please, oh Please Father give me your blessing."
>>
>>30313162
"Err... well, nevermind."

>>30313116
>>30313162
>skill gained

Zjetya and Volkama go over to 10-C. "Good luck, you two!" Volkama adds.

The battle arena is a fairly clean, square stone room, well lit, with barrels of weapons and magic runes in every corner. Up above, the roof is made of a transparent material, allowing demon onlookers to observe the battles.

Your opponents are a pair of youkai. They appear to be foreigners, chatting in a strange tongue. The first is a large black bear with a freakishly big set of eyes, wearing a loose robe, with a long scroll in his hand. The second is a cyclops tengu with a bag full of souvenirs over his shoulder and some traditional Mariposan garb. He's got a stick with a lantern on the end as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsU-ZMC6SA

As a loud bell clangs, the two greet you in their foreign language and bow. Then, they spring into action.

The panda starts to chant. [1d10+1] Mind Reader vs Amy
The tengu sparks up his lantern's fire. [1d10+1] Homing Missiles: Fire

(1/?)
>>
>>30313129
"I don't know. That sounds pretty fun, but a little boring, if nothing too dangerous is inside. I wanna call in some of my friends to make this game a little tougher. Can I? Can I, can I, can I, can I?" Malicey hops up and down.

Caw starts to pet you back with his talon.

>>30313190
"No idea. But, that room had the most spiders out of any of them. And unlike the spiders here that just mill about and clean and provide for us, these ones just stared at me. They all followed me in unison, all the time," Neither explains.

Prisca doesn't respond.

"Calque's still asleep," Wireframe says. "I'm starting to get worried about him. Maybe he needs some magic to be sustained... I know Observer made off with one of his 'real' self's spellbooks, so you should get your older half to look at that."

>>30313190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QMz5iTCu7U
"It was when we went to get the JOY cure for Shei," River explains, unresponsive to your anger. As you return to the bright streets of Fantasia, it is both similar and different to what you remember it being, in many ways. For one, demons and mortals mill about in an uneasy peace. The walls are strictly fortified, and everyone, even the young, go about armed. Dozens of guards are posted about each inch of the outer wall. Fantasia Palace is in the process of being deconstructed to the west, but the amusement park has not.

"I don't feel right... I lost my mind at Shei when I learned he took JOY to prepare himself to fight Miracle again. I told him I would give him the antidote after 22 hours, putting him through 10 hours of the worst pain someone can feel. What the hell kind of doctor am I that I've gone from healing people to torturing them!? It's like I've become Orcus's slave again... but I was just so damn angry at him!" River paces around.
>>
>>30313149
>>30313129
As the headless Voir Dire trudges along through the landscape, the skull starts to glow and a fire crackles behind its teeth. It appears to be grinning, or at least, more than skulls already do.

In the distance, Voir Dire raises his zweihander. From the gaps in his clothing, and in his jewelry, demons start to pour out by the dozens, until he has a small army with him. All at once, the demons charge forward toward you, while Voir Dire continues his slow, purposeful strut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBI5eAs9nOg

>>30313194
The figure's mouth begins to move, but words do not come out. Instead, the words intrude your thoughts and displace your feelings as they enter, becoming as ice crystals melting in water.

>Again I have become as one blind, scrabbling through the blinding light. I vomit the lie of individuality. I blind myself to the Dharma. I dig out my eyes and offered them to Death.
>Shei. That you can respond to this name signals that you know this. You believe in the myth of 'you,' and so I will regard you as one separate from I-- though I hope to elucidate yourself - myself - on why this is not so. You have forgotten, and I will remind. You know full well that you will sacrifice anyone and anything to preserve your ambition. You act like one with authority. And yet you carry none of its burdens. Even one pound of its weight will snap your fragile heart.
>You offer souls to Tartarus. But what is a soul? All have come from I. It would be no different whom you sacrificed, or how many. All sacrifices of souls to Our eternal enemy-- it is all your hoof digging a knife through your guts. There is no difference of which of us is inflicted with this eternal pain. All are one.
>I created heaven to keep Our souls from being dragged into hell. And you ask my permission to open it anew.
>Are you sure you wish to do this?

>Paused
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.