[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat Pony Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 78

Sumptuous Marshmallow Edition
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/KtjTgw9e
>>
>>
File: 1479541508249.png (644KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479541508249.png
644KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: twiggy sees u.png (1MB, 2835x2369px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy sees u.png
1MB, 2835x2369px
>>
File: large (1).png (505KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
505KB, 867x1024px
>>
File: CoatieApple.png (69KB, 794x688px) Image search: [Google]
CoatieApple.png
69KB, 794x688px
>>
>>
>Twilight thought it was a description of the size of the chips
>It was a description of what they'd do to her hips
>>
Any of you guys have any old or rare stuff?
>>
Please stick to "fpg" so I only have to use one filter, thanks.
>>
File: 1495662741878.gif (298KB, 1341x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1495662741878.gif
298KB, 1341x1073px
heyyyyyyy anon, progress on dis?
>>
hoers is stuck
>>
We need new content. I see same pictures all the time. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>
Food hoarders! Kill them all!
>>
>>30314497
Thanks for the bump fag
>>
File: likewhatyousee.png (635KB, 1453x1527px) Image search: [Google]
likewhatyousee.png
635KB, 1453x1527px
>>30311393
Marshmallow is a good horse
>>
File: Lupinsaga by Karkat.png (667KB, 1500x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Lupinsaga by Karkat.png
667KB, 1500x1484px
>>
>>30314624
Fat is fabulous
>>
>>30314624
plump posh pone
>>
I wish Tankris got more draws based on his stories
Or someone did one of my last story
>>
Fat bat when?
>>
File: 4mFQrDm.jpg (413KB, 1200x1066px) Image search: [Google]
4mFQrDm.jpg
413KB, 1200x1066px
>>30316255
I like his short stories based on pictures, the piece based on pic related was great.
Art based on his works would be nice though.
>>
All of you should chemically castrate yourselves.
>>
File: seductive_stripes.jpg (699KB, 2000x1437px) Image search: [Google]
seductive_stripes.jpg
699KB, 2000x1437px
>>30317404
How does one castrate a vagina?
>>
File: tumblr_olakn9vI3X1u5pfg9o1_540.png (562KB, 524x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olakn9vI3X1u5pfg9o1_540.png
562KB, 524x810px
>>30317404
You don't seem like yourself. Here have a pone.
>>
Anyone got any fat pone facesitting greens? Or green where a fat mare doms someone?
>>
File: why.png (190KB, 1055x760px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
190KB, 1055x760px
Sorry for the super wonky sketchy as hell drawing. First time trying any fat/belly related art and I did it kind of on a super whim while practicing different face poses.
>>
>>30318769
Hey, it ain't bad.
Who is it?
>>
>>30318818
No one in particular, like I said it was super spur of the moment. Noticed I was getting better at controlling my hand while drawing curves and said fuck it and tried it for shits.
>>
>>30318844
Gonna finish it?
Also, nice double dubs.
>>
>>30318860
probably not, no. If I do i'll redo it and make it a sequence with actual care put it in, instead of just seeing if I could do it at all. I'm not too confident in my art yet to start frequently posting (still studying art fundamentals and anatomy, etc) but I figured somebody might enjoy it before I got rid of it and went back to working on poses and faces lol.
>>
>>30318907
Ah, alright. Was gonna ask you to make it mah waifu.
I hope your efforts to get better go well; but really, that sketch is pretty good. Not perfect, but don't underestimate yourself.
>>
File: afsdfasdf.png (118KB, 507x481px) Image search: [Google]
afsdfasdf.png
118KB, 507x481px
>>30318958
I'll keep that in mine, thanks friend.

Just to give you an idea of where I'm at this is the actual practice stuff I'm doing. So i'm getting better but definitely still need work.
>>
I've suddenly got a hankering for writing The Greasy Slut, particularly about that one on the far right (Whole Milk was her name?).
Give me ideas to flesh it out and I'll write it maybe
>>
>>30319466
Punk Gutt (the mare on the left) and Whole Milk are competing for a customer's burger. They must act as lewd and fat as possible for a chance at eating a whole Gigaburger.
>>
>>30319466

Whole Milk's passion for her job slips and she's put on probation when, horror of horrors, she starts to unintentionally lose weight. The other girls of the Slut make it their mission to remind her of the magic of erotic foodplay and overeating.
>>
>>30319647
I like this. I'll do this.
I'm not really familiar with forcefeeding, but gang-rape forcefeeding to encourage work ethic sounds hot as fuck
>>
>>30319647
By the way, who's the one next to Milk?
>>
Early boop
>>
>>30320017

could be forced, could be other forms of encouragement, you're the writer here

>>30320021

I was going to check the booru tags, but those say they're named "Carly Jr," "Wendy," and "Mickie Dee," which feels weak

I can't find where shout ever actually named them
>>
File: 80577__UNOPT__.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
80577__UNOPT__.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
Is that one anon still writing that cakelestia story from the last thread?
>>
>>30318470
anyone know the artist? That's incredible!
>>
>>30321147
Mellowhen
>>
>>30320962
I like the names /fpt/ gave better, as I think it fits their characters more, and there's no logical reason why ponies would be named after fast food joints in from the real world.
I know that's autism talking, but whatever.
>>
>>30319067
Looking good! That basketball method of guidelines looks pretty useful; I haven't seen it before
>>
The OP image is kind of cute, I have to admit.
>>
File: The worst nightmare.png (304KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
The worst nightmare.png
304KB, 1280x1280px
Wake me up!
>>
>>30323513

>She was suddenly in a long, tapering hallway
>Light at the end of it, shining from a narrow slit
>She didn't know why, but she needed to move forward.
>Celice started with a trot
>It did not stay a trot for long
>She had always been just a little big, but she was used to it
>Yet now, her extra size felt odd
>The bounce of her butt was more pronounced
>Her plush tummy felt more like a full gut
>Celice continued walking
>It did not stay a walk for long
>Something was definitely wrong
>The space around narrowed as the walls tapered in and her body bubbled out
>Her rear was definitely bigger
>Her stomach was beginning to get in the way
>When she looked back to inspect, a soft second chin twisted with her neck
"I gotta get out of here!"
>Celice continued waddling
>It did not stay a waddle for long
>Because she made it!
>Brushing her thick legs against the sides, she pushed through the slit
>Her belly, hanging low, just managed to not do the same
>Her flanks though
>Her flanks brushed, rubbed, folded, caught
>Celice pulled and pushed, leaned forward and kicked
>But her butt would not give
>She tried to lean back to get loose, but to no avail
>Her ass still grew
>With a wobble and a struggle she began to panic
>Warmth spread through her cheeks as her stubborn rump tightened its hold on the exit slit
"No no no no no!"
>She sat up
>Cool air. Sweat. Sheets.
>It was a dream
"Just a dream..."
>She had no second chin, just a full face
>No billowing gut, just a plush tummy
>No imprisoning ass just... well a not quite so gigantic butt.
>Still a pretty big butt
>But that was okay
"From now on, only one slice of pie before bedtime."
>>
File: tumblr_ori9wzjmxQ1udssnyo1_1280.png (113KB, 714x613px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ori9wzjmxQ1udssnyo1_1280.png
113KB, 714x613px
chubbier cheeks
>>
>>30323903
>No imprisoning ass just... well a not quite so gigantic butt.
>Still a pretty big butt
This part made my day.

It feels so good. It's so encouraging.
>>
File: 1496184465572.png (367KB, 821x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496184465572.png
367KB, 821x717px
cheekier chubs
>>
>>30324246

is there a personality you have in mind for Celice?
>>
>>30324463
Perfect squish
>>
>>30324472
It's the first oc I've ever made and I really haven't thought about it too much. Things I have in mind for now would be she's aware of her look and she likes to use it. Also, she likes to snack, like a lot but at the same time she's very afraid of getting out of her plump bottom heavy shape. But despite this she does not exercise. The only thing is getting to work and back home by foot. She's more of an follower rather then a leader.
I don't want to go too much into character making. I think that's enough for a pony who's main point is big ass.
>>
File: jojoleander.png (319KB, 1430x1172px) Image search: [Google]
jojoleander.png
319KB, 1430x1172px
Not Twilight does the fats.
>>
>>30323513
>>30323903
Love it.
>>
>>30314624
plz be real
>>
>>30325968
nice
>>
>>
File: fatface_celestia.png (993KB, 2069x1962px) Image search: [Google]
fatface_celestia.png
993KB, 2069x1962px
>>30326767
I'm a figment of your imagination.
>>
>>30328729

this is truly the most regal of fats
>>
rump
>>
>>30328729
>"Anonb Bhwat are wu boing?!"
>>
OP,to be honest I like bloat a bit more than fat...
>>
>>30329499

>dat pudge

a cute
>>
File: 1457020489451.png (108KB, 394x364px) Image search: [Google]
1457020489451.png
108KB, 394x364px
>>30328729
Kneading a fat pone's jowls would be the bestest thing
>>
>>30330053
Rarity continues to be best fatpon
>>
File: 1437470508439.png (706KB, 2533x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1437470508439.png
706KB, 2533x1570px
>>30328729
>Hen drawing more fatty Celestia
>those chubby cheeks
>kneading those chubby cheeks
I love it.
>>
Really needing a continuation of the Celestia cake-eating story from last thread.
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/375204/food-for-thought
>>
Speaking of fat princesses, how about Ember the Dragon Lord? Gems can be pretty fattening.
>>
>>30328729
no plz
also you owe a new peenus my dick exploded at that.
real good, and you should just main sunbuut from now on
>>
>Janitor acceptance emails

Can't wait to see this threat removed from /mlp/ again.
>>
>>30332444
Can't wait for you to use filters.
>>
File: GS.png (98KB, 694x537px) Image search: [Google]
GS.png
98KB, 694x537px
It was about closing time at the Greasy Slut, and most of the mares had gone home. A few were left to help with the washing up. Meanwhile, you sit in your office, tapping your finger expectantly on your desk. The office was dim, with the curtains drawn and the lights turned down. Suffice to say, you were not in a good mood. Whispers among the other mares, as well as a few complaints from concerned customers had raised your ire. Fortunately, you knew just how to handle this problem...

Just then, the door flew open. In came one of the crowd favorite mares, Whole Milk. She was wildly popular among most of the clientele, owing to her wide hips, round belly and insatiable appetite for food and attention. "You called for me, boss?" she asked nervously.
"Yes, Miss Milk," you reply coldly, easing into the familiar finger-clasp pose "There's a problem we need discuss. Have a seat."
Milk smiled shyly as she trotted up to you. "So...uh...What's the problem, boss?" she asks with an embarrassed cough.
"I think you know what the issue is, Miss Milk," you reply sharply, "All the other mares have told me about your failing work ethic...especially its effect on your waistline."
At that, Milk squished a hoof into her pudgy belly, then looked back up with a confused expression. "So I lost a few pounds and took some inches off my tummy," she says dismissively, "So what?"
"SO WHAT?!" You slam your hands onto your desk, making Milk jump to her hooves. You calm down, trying to stay composed. "Miss Milk, do you know why folks come here?" You ask with an exasperated tone, "They don't just come here for the food. They're here for the mares. For their thick, juicy rumps. For their bountiful jiggling bellies, fit to burst with anything our customers feed them. For you, Miss Milk, to callously disregard the needs of our clients is unacceptable.
"But I am willing to let you redeem yourself. You may continue working at the Greasy Slut, but you are on probation until further notice. Understood?"
>>
>>30333128
Keep going
>>
File: Milk.png (159KB, 769x711px) Image search: [Google]
Milk.png
159KB, 769x711px
>>30333128
Whole Milk seemed to visibly deflate at your reprimand, slumping down until she was seated on her plush rump again. "O-okay, boss. Sorry to disappoint you." Her ears drooping and head hung in shame, she collected herself and walked out of your office.

After all that, Whole Milk decided to clock out and go home. As she was grabbing her things from the shelf, one of the staff tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, Milk? You're needed backstage."
"What?" She said incredulously, "But we don't have any shows right now." The staffpony said nothing else, shrugging his shoulders and heading out. Puzzled, she made her way backstage. She hated staying at the restaurant around closing time, so she wanted to get this over with quickly.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Milk called out as she stepped back behind the stage. There was no answer. Sighing, she turned around, but before she could walk out, a heavily-tattooed hoof shot out of the shadows beside her.
"Going somewhere, Milky?" A sultry voice teased. Out stepped one of the other Greasy Slut mares. She had a build similar to Milk's, though with a plumper butt and slimmer belly compared to her. Her coat was covered in tattoos, her mane was short and wild, and piercings adorned her face.
"P-Punk Gutt!" Milk blurted, "What's going on here?!" Punk just rested a hoof on Milk's shoulder, a ferocious look in her eyes.
"Just a little thing the boss arranged," Punk replied with a smirk, "We all noticed you really half-assing it lately, and we aim to fix that."

Two other mares stepped out, pulling carts loaded with the Slut's usual fare: thick hayburgers, crispy hayfries and a wide assortment of hot apple treats. "Now, have a seat right over there." Punk purred, practically dragging Whole Milk over to some cushions. With a heavy shove, Milk was on her haunches, and was immediately surrounded by the three sultry, sexy thick mares.
>>
>>30333757
"Aw, just look at her girls! She looks positively famished~!"
"I could've sworn your butt was bigger than that~..."
"And look at your belly! It looks like it hasn't had a decent meal in WEEKS~!"
Whole Milk shuddered as hooves groped every inch of her body, patting her rump and squeezing her belly. She's been no stranger to this sort of attention, and appreciated a good bellyrub from a client when she was stuffed, but this...
"Now open wide!" screeched Punk, grabbing a hayburger and cramming it into Milk's mouth. Milk sputtered, trying to spit it out, but Punk's hoof was firmly clamped over her lips. "Nuh-uh, Milky. You're gonna eat all this here. And you're not leaving until that belly is ready to pop." The other mares joined in, alternating between feeding Milk hooffulls of fries and burgers and patting her tummy while whispering sweet nothings in her ears. The showmare barely had time to breathe amidst the onslaught of greasy food, her mouth drowning in a stream of salty and savory flavors, interspersed with tangy ketchup squirted into her mouth along with whatever was stuffed into it. All the while, her belly swelled as it strained to contain the massive meal pushed down her gullet.
"She's starting to look better, isn't she girls?" Punk said with a chuckle.
"Oh yeah, just look at that gut!"
"Just think, all that flab she'll put on..."

Whole Milk ate for what felt like hours, her brain struggling to keep straight as she fought against a heavy food coma. She looked down, seeing the bloated dome of her belly rising up, blocking the view of her hind legs. "Aw-hic-Alright girls...ah...I think i'm -urp-...guh...done now..." Milk panted, her hooves hugging her now aching stomach.
"Oooh, but Milky," Punk pouted pleadingly, "You can't go now! You haven't your dessert yet!
"Des-brurp-dessert?" Milk said, groaning as her stomach throbbed painfully.
>>
>>30333823
At that, the other two mares produced a huge glass loaded with a thick, creamy milkshake. "It's even your favorite flavor," Punk purred, "Choco-malt with cookie crumble. We spent all night getting this one ready, just for you!" A hose was yanked out by one of Punk's assistants, one end dipped into the shake, the other offered to Milk. "Now start sucking, piggy."
With a groan, Milk shoved the hose into her mouth and sucked with all her might. Instantly, her mouth was flooded with cold, sweet ice cream, a nice contrast against the homogeneous mess of hayburgers stuffed into her moments ago. Though the sweetness of the chocolate, cream and crumbled cookies were small comfort to the massively bloated pony. She squeezed her eyes shut, straining to gulp down each mouthful. Her belly started to visibly swell with each swallow, leaving little room for breathing, or much of anything to be honest. Milk's breaths grew shorter and more painful as her bloated gut squished into her lungs. All the while, Punk and her backup vocalists cooed to her, trying to comfort Milk with gentle belly rubs.
"Come on, Milky. It's not that big."
"Suck it down, piggy. We know you got room still."
"You'll have such a nice tummy after this~..."

Ten minutes passed, and eventually the glass ran out, the last of the shake sucked down the hose with a faint gurgle to join the rest of it in the blimped belly before it. Whole Milk moaned, her stomach beyond stuffed, pulsating as it struggled to digest its massive meal. Suddenly, there was a loud gurgle from within...
BWWWOOOOAAARRRP!
The bone-rattling belch shook everything in the room, even knocking some things off nearby shelves. Punk Gutt clapped her hooves, the other two mares following suit. "Congratulations, Milky! You did it!"
"Congratulations!"
"Congratulations!"

All Milk could do was groan, her hooves curled around the sloshing expanse of her tummy. Punk sat down next to her, curled up against her partner's belly.
>>
>>30333894
Praise the lord for lurking
>>
>>30333894
"Alright girls, that's enough. I'll stay here and keep this fatass company for the night." The mares smiled and waved goodbye as they strutted out of the room. Punk leaned over Milk's belly, bringing herself face to face with her stuffed partner. "You're gonna keep these curves, aren't you?" Milk, unable to speak, just nodded.
"You're gonna keep strutting your stuff at the tables? You're gonna shake your fat ass for everypony, and let them stuff your fat belly until you can barely move?"
More nods, followed by a whine as Punk pushed on her belly slightly.
"Good to hear. I'll let the boss know. Maybe he'll take you off probation."

Whole Milk sighed, her hooves resting on the gurgling hill that was her belly. Punk had already cuddled up to it, her hooves sprawled against its bloated mass. At least I get to keep my job, Milk thought glumly, running a hoof across the taut surface of her tummy. Her eyelids grew heavy as she began to fall into a deep food coma.

A few moments later, you arrive backstage to check in on Whole Milk. You found her passed out on the floor, her face coated with a mess of ketchup and ice cream, and a sleeping Punk Gutt hugging her groaning belly. You smile, satisfied that your plan worked out in the end. You made a mental note to try this again when any of the mares started to slim down. None of them would dare try again, especially not your best butterball, Whole Milk.
>>
>>30333984
He literally posted something right fucking yesterday

https://pastebin.com/ks33YGCi

Fat gilda centaur, so anthro I guess
>>
page 10 save
>>
File: 1360058216171.jpg (150KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1360058216171.jpg
150KB, 900x695px
>>30334032
I prefer the "Anon x pony" stories he used to write, versus the commissions he gets from deranged furries.
>>
File: tumblr_nit1ccQE321tnvhbno4_1280.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nit1ccQE321tnvhbno4_1280.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1386317960.093_trixie.png.jpg (70KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
1386317960.093_trixie.png.jpg
70KB, 1280x866px
>>
>>
>>
>>30335404
I would have gone with Anon stuffing Whole Milk in my earlier story, but Tankris already did that in several Greasy Slut stories. Plus, being stuffed by a three-mare gangbang is immeasurably sexier.
>>
File: Scootabubs.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Scootabubs.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>30340916
This does not look OSHA approved
>>
>>30312953
Fuck me sideways, I've been slacking. Seriously. I should have had that done 19 days ago.
In all honesty, I forgot about it 'cause I lost track of this thread, BUTT, I only have one more frame to refine and then I'll export it to a nice 2288x1830 webm and post either here or to some other hosting method.
Gonna have to pass on those edits I promised tho. Life sucks.
>>
>>30341103
Tomorrow though, It's 4:00AM here and I just finished off a pile of overdue projects.
>>
File: 1462485885839.png (421KB, 2152x2077px) Image search: [Google]
1462485885839.png
421KB, 2152x2077px
bump that fat
>>
>>
File: GrapheneCom3_color_text.png (751KB, 2000x1353px) Image search: [Google]
GrapheneCom3_color_text.png
751KB, 2000x1353px
>>
Will I have to bump forever?
>>
File: 1449727516325.jpg (719KB, 3000x2665px) Image search: [Google]
1449727516325.jpg
719KB, 3000x2665px
>>30343939
Only as long as the pony is hungry.
>>
File: tumblr_o4nx98JdtN1uq0qowo2_1280.png (966KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4nx98JdtN1uq0qowo2_1280.png
966KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>30344901
sauce?
>>
>>30344159
This is the most unf Celestia image ever
It's literally perfect
>>
>>
>>30333984
Holy shit, the FPT thread is still around? I thought the threads was too far gone to "miss" me after the ban to /trash/. Kinda why i stopped posting on 4chan.

>>30335404
Money is money, no matter where it comes from. Although it would be nice to write something simple minded, lewd and fetishy for fun sometime soon. Anyone got any good ideas?

>>30316255
I wish my writing inspired more pictures. The influx of new content has been so dry besides what trickles in from time to time.

>>30339564
One of these days, I'm going to change the name of that story so my version and Shouting's version stop getting mixed up.
>>
>>30346688
Why can't they be one and the same?
Also holy shit Tankris. Sorry if my last smut writes stepped on any toes.
>>
>>30346713
Shouting's version is a bit tamer and the mares are cute n chubby while eating a little to satisfy customers. I'm all about stallions visibly aroused as a mare with a belly scraping the ground slips his cock between her ass cheeks while she eats like a fat pig for her own enjoyment.

The core concept is the same but mine is "bigger" in the figurative and literal sense. Plus I don't want it to be a blatant copy and disrespect Shoutingisforfun at all.

Don't worry about stepping on toes. That last write was about the Greasy Slut, not the Greased Slut. Plus like i already mentioned, my story was inspired by Shouting so who am i to complain?
>>
>>30346778
god fuck there's your idea for a simple minded lewd, and fetishy fun story right there.

Some nice new additon to the Greased Slut's stable and a new stallion in town to appreciate her.
Has a strip tease by clothes ripping been done?
You know what, let's go back to Shouting again.
Twilight finally is chubby enough that they give her a trial night. She gets even chubbier.
>>
>>30346688
Giving fat pone a bath
>>
>>30346688

luna wanders into anon's dream and doesn't realize he's dreaming of mares getting thicc until it's too late
>>
"Are you sure this will work, Blackjack?"
Morning Glory looked over the massive pile of gems with concern, then to the white cyberpony next to her. By happenstance, Blackjack and company had stumbled onto an old gem mine with a stockpile loaded with precious and slightly magical stones. After gathering a bunch of them in a big pile, Blackjack had an idea...something that scared Glory witless.
"Sure...I mean, it could work, right?" Blackjack mused, picking up a rough ruby an augmented hoof, "I've got all these crazy cyber-things in my belly. I think I can handle it."
"Okay, but take it slow," said Glory, "If you start hurting or your internal temperature spikes significantly, I'll..." Before Glory could finish her sentence, Blackjack had already hurled herself into the pile of gems and was chowing down as fast as she could. A flood of flavors exploded into the cyberpony's mouth, though they all carried a hint of dust from the mine. Probably wasn't healthy, but then again, Blackjack never really treated herself well in the first place. The gems in her bulging cheeks began to soften, her augmentations reducing them to a thick energy-rich goo.
*GLULK!*
Though melted, the gem goo still felt like a rock as it slid down Blackjack's throat to her tummy. She felt a tingling warmth as her augmented stomach got to work processing the gems.

"She's really gonna try pulling this off?" a blue stallion asked, dismissively looking at the mare gorging herself on gems.
"I don't think I can talk her out of this, P-21." Glory replied.
"Aw, quit your worrying! I wanna see if she burps a laser!" Rampage watched intently as Blackjack gulped down another lump of gem goo. Her stomach had started to bulge from the sheer volume of melted gems. Blackjack gripped her belly, groaning as she forced more gems into her mouth. The machines in her gut were working overtime, and it started to hurt a bit. However, she was just too damn curious to see what would happen if she had more...
>>
>>30347686
What are you waiting for?
>>
>>30347686

Yes. Good.
>>
File: 1407581536.jpg (87KB, 1269x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1407581536.jpg
87KB, 1269x1280px
>>30346688
Something with Zecora plumping up?
There's so few fat zebra stories around. And if there's anyone capable of handling rhyming dialogue, it'd be you.
>>
>>30347686

bold new narrative
>>
>>30314624

agreed
>>
File: 1496633874.brilombroj_discord.png (695KB, 1218x969px) Image search: [Google]
1496633874.brilombroj_discord.png
695KB, 1218x969px
>>
>>30346868
I'd always write for the greased slut but which mare? Would prefer background ponies for ideas

>>30347472
This is Astro themed bait. Not a bad idea but still bait

>>30349211
I'd either forego rhyming or screw it up, hence why i don't write a lot of zecora. would be nice, but it wouldn't be up to standard.
>>
File: Baked_bads_S1E12.png (76KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Baked_bads_S1E12.png
76KB, 300x169px
>>30351042
How about Lemony Gem?
>>
>>
>>30351042
>I'd always write for the greased slut but which mare? Would prefer background ponies for ideas

Windy Whistles
>>
>>30351042
What about changelings?
>>
>>30353506
>tfw chrysalis joins the greasy slut
>>
>>30353506

>A chubby changeling quickly becomes the top attraction when she shows customers she can transform into a rotund copy of whatever pony they want
>The real ponies find out and are none too pleased
>>
>>30353569
>An angry mob of mares converges on the Greased Slut a-la the Maison Derriere
>>
File: Chug.gif (471KB, 1144x915px) Image search: [Google]
Chug.gif
471KB, 1144x915px
Here. It's late and I'm probably never going to get around to the edits, but I hope you like it. Upload to booru if you want.
>>
>>30354082
Regardless, it's very good. I like the fluidity.
>>
>>30354082
>>30312953
Comparing this to the wip I posted, the change is pretty dang noticeable.
>>
>>30351042
>>30347472
Nah. I'd never ask for anything with Anon. Luna alone is chunga-tier though.

Also, to ruin the thread
A WIP: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/296136242158895116/326845196169904129/astrodeskwip.png
>>
>>30351042
what about the new strawberry mare?
Her exchange with applejack shows shes got some heat, maybe she can have some saucy banter or something
also stuff her with strawberrys. done
>>
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2120732-Plumping--pumping-Ponies/map/113211
>>
Anyone have those Double Cream greens from a while ago?
>>
>>30356365
https://pastebin.com/yyrSuFZm
https://pastebin.com/5qwUr03p
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.