[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 58

File: 1479302088502.png (553KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
1479302088502.png
553KB, 1000x692px
never ever
>>
Despite Ishi being on our side, shit like this doesn't happen.
>>
>>30310929
Someday, she came back for a moment one day she will stay
>>
File: d9669w0.png (326KB, 1600x1605px) Image search: [Google]
d9669w0.png
326KB, 1600x1605px
>>30310929
Only time will tell.
>>
>>30310929
Kek, she went to Equestria only to have Glimglam hog the spotlight
>>
>>30310929
It can happen in the movie ^:)
>>
>>30310949
He was asked once if he could do a crossover with any show, what show? And he said MLP but he still has to answer to the Hasbro executives *cough* Megan *cough* who won't do this. They are also the reason why Scitwi transferred to CHS and was in LoE and stole a lot of screentime from Shim in FG and why FG was revised and became shit and why Timber exists.
>>
>>30311135
Meghan knows that EQG is shit and she approved Glimmer to replace Sunset.
>>
>>30311175
Glimmer wasn't anyone's replacement doe. According to the Art of Equestria she is a Proto-twilight and they make no mention of shimmer.
Meghan had said since the first movie none of the characters and stories from it would impact mlp film storylines.
Effectively meaning sunset was never meant to be on the show. It's just that some shimmerfags got deluded and thought it was going to happen when it was said it wasn't going to happen since the 1st movie
>>
File: glimmy.gif (50KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
glimmy.gif
50KB, 511x480px
>Shitterfags will be cucked FOREVER
Feels good man
>>
>>30311236
Keep repeating that until you believe it anon.
As time passes Shimmerfags see their delusion becoming a reality
>>
>>30311250
Why wouldn't I believe it? You know that tweet shimmerfags like to point out to prove it's canon? Well, Meghan says in that same line of tweets that it won't be impacting the show's storylines. Jim Miller said the same thing recently too. Except he said that you don't have to take it as canon pretty much rendering it non-canon.

And this page mentions that Glimmer is a proto-twilight character from the "Art of Equestria" book.

Where's your proof at, hombre?

>>30310997
Depends on what you mean by that.
Shimmer being in the show, no. That was never in the table.
Meeting Celestia in a special or movie is probably out of the question too. They never made a big deal out of it in any of the movies/specials. As a matter of fact the first time Shimmer goes to Equestria after the first movie was just a way to get Glimmer into the EqG series, it didn't relate to anything else.
>>
>>30311320
Tweets from 2 or 3 years ago anon, things change
>>
>>30311320
>Believing what Miller says
Of course anon and Twilight will lose her powers in order to save her friends and then the Shimmerfags are delusional
>>
>>30311320
Sunset will come back to Equestria the day Celestia and has her own episode centered on her and not as a companion for Starlight
>>
File: 1470213760999.png (89KB, 637x582px) Image search: [Google]
1470213760999.png
89KB, 637x582px
>>30311337
Except nothing has changed anon. Meghan said it in 2013. Miller said the same thing in 2015.
There's also the fact that there's two different crews working on that shit. It was never in the table and you blokes are not one step closer to it.
Shimmer is an EqG character, made for EqG and was only meant to interact with EqG characters barring Twilight and Glimmer.

>>30311358
Shimmer doesn't exist in FiM.
>>
>>30311379
She exists in FiM because EqG is part of FiM, dumbass Glimmercuck
That's what being canon means
>>
>>30311386
Read this
>>30311379
and this
>>30310476
and know you are wrong, mon ami. Jim Miller effectively said she doesn't exist in FiM by literally saying they made it so it doesn't have to be canon.
>>
>>30310929
I look forward to your raging butthurt when it happens.
Should be highly amusing.
>>
>>30311379
Those Tweets don't answer any question at all.
And the "it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be" makes it more ambigious
>>
>>30311386
"no"
it's called My Little Pony: Equestria Girls not My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Equestria Girls

it doesn't matter to FiM just like G1 doesn't matter to FiM
>>
>>30311379
But Celestia doesn't exist in FiM either and she's mentioned a lot
>>
>>30311399
>so it doesn't have to be canon.
>doesn't have to
>isn't denying she's canon.
>>
>>30311410
But it does anon and you know it. One day they're going to bring up Celestia's past students and Shimmer is not going to be mentioned because her character won't interfere with FiM's storylines.
EqG exists in it's own continuity.
>>
>>30311418
Anon that's pretty much him being nice to you blokes. If it's setup so it doesn't have to be canon than that means none of the events nor characters are going to be mentioned. It effectively means they don't exist in FiM.
You can say she is canon but what would that matter if she's never going to be mentioned? She's never been mentioned in material outside of EqG.
>>
>>30311424
Celestia doesn't affect FiM's storylines either and she's used as tool to make other characters shine
>>
>>30311436
This faggot in denial eblieving ambigious messages and making conclusions out of it.
>>
>>30311450
I mean he straight up says I don't have to consider it canon, anon.
And even, and this is a big if, it's canon it doesn't mean anything because she's never going to set foot in FiM or be mentioned in it. She has the same chance as any other EG character in being in the show which is nada, hombre.
>>
>>30311463
Only time will tell bato
>>
>>30311467
But anon you're literally ignoring what the people working on the show have been saying since the start. If you want to be ignorant, that's fine, but you shouldn't spread fake news.
>>
File: 1478348607387.png (145KB, 368x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478348607387.png
145KB, 368x540px
>>30311463
>She has the same chance as any other EG character in being in the show which is nada, hombre.
>>
>>30311475
Anon pony flash is a whole separate character that never had a big impact in EqG. He was actually only shown in Equestria and at the very end.
All that proves is that there is a guard in Equestria with the name Flash. If Flash had played a role in the first movie you might have a point.
>>
>>30311135
Meghan is fucking based.
>>
>>30311471
People from the show have said so many things and end up doing the exact opposite
>>
File: Yoda_SWSB.png (559KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_SWSB.png
559KB, 500x600px
>>30311484
Denial is strong with this one
>>
>>30311517
And? That doesn't mean it's going to happen, anon.
They've kept it away for close to 5 years and it's a separate spin-off. Stop being delusional. There's no reason for any of those characters to be in the show.
>>
>>30311537
So Starlight wasn't part of the show either.
The will gradually take her to the non-canon spin-off after Mirror Magic.
In the end FiM fans will be rejoiced Starlight will disappear from FiM
>>
File: Heard you were talkin shit.png (331KB, 1241x643px) Image search: [Google]
Heard you were talkin shit.png
331KB, 1241x643px
>Opens thread
>>30311399
Bringing my post, i Fucking roasted your ass in there!

>>30311379
Different crews same show same compannie!

>Shimmer is an EqG character, made for EqG and was only meant to interact with EqG characters barring Twilight and Glimmer.
Then she was never to be interacted with Twilight and Glimmer, they are FIM characters!
Glimmer is a even bigger FIM character!
She even interacted with Glimmer in a pone form!

>but muh she is not is not interacting and having character development.
Well you are full of shit my son, the Tweets of Meghan says all. >>30310476

>Shimmer doesn't exist in FiM.
Yes she does!
You are just a Denial faggot!
She is just not in there now!
>>
>>30311899
You¡re a faggot EQG never happened, Twilight never went there.
Like the Holocaust, it never happen.
Everything was Celestia's fevered dream of having a proto-Twilight as first student, it was going to be revealed in an episode but a drunked anonymous destroyed the file
>>
>>30311899
*autistic screeching*
>>
>>30311945
>Autistic denial
>>
>>30311899
>Shimmerfag this assblasted

>Different crews same show same compannie!
And yet the different crews has conflicting ideas on what's canon, and what isn't. If it was the same show then is EqG canon would have been an easy thing answer even for the different crew.

>Then she was never to be interacted with Twilight and Glimmer, they are FIM characters!
Would you please point out where in FiM where Sunset ever interacted with Glimmer and Twilight? No, you can't use EqG as your proof.

>Well you are full of shit my son, the Tweets of Meghan says all.
>EQG happened but it doesn't impact FiM storyline
>Twi had this experience and learned from it.
Funny contradiction you got there Shimfag. Considering that Twilight's adventure in the human world is never brought up in FiM, and Games that Ponies play out right ignores the first movie

>Shimmer doesn't exist in FiM.
>She is just not in there now!
Or ever, since you know, she never appeared in FiM.
>>
File: 1476916822701.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476916822701.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>30311899
now this is just embarrassing
>>
>>30311899
>>30311985
>>30312001
Can't we accept that the crew itself doens't know what's canon and what's not canon, that they are trying to keep steady this trainwreck that MLP franchise has become?
That they give vague answers because they don't even know where they are taking the show and spin-offs?
That we are all deluded faggots believing that the crew knows what they are doing?
That one day they will batshit crazy and make a Transformers or GI Joe crossover? Or that they could also bring Meghan from G1 back
>>
>>30312050
I have no problems that EqG and FiM are two different storylines that don't impact each other in any way, shape, or form. I just like shitting on faggots like him.
>>
>>30312069
I am more agnostic in the matter I do believe the crew doesn't know where they will take both things and that there's a 50/50 chance for anything to happen.
>>
>>30310949
Ishi is subserviant to Jim. Ishi has really no real power, what's mandated for EQG is what's mandated.
>>
>>30312105
Stupid fucking mudpony broke the Dimensional portal obviously.
>>
>>30312105
Fucking hell it gets worst.

>>30312083
I think the crew knows what they're doing. They Know that EqG and FiM are two different stories, and they're never going to merge them in any meaningful way.
>>
>>30312105
Confirmed, EQG doesn't exist, everything will be revealed as Spike's dream.
The dog form is a subconscious he has of himself after the years of abuse
>>
>>30312124
>They know what they are doing
Yeah anon, as when they turn Fim into the adventures of Starlight Glimmer and her friends
>>
File: TheOneBoopToBoopThemAll.png (292KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheOneBoopToBoopThemAll.png
292KB, 600x600px
>>30312140
Amen to dat.
>>
>>30312143
She's the best thing that could happend to FiM anon all this discussion confirms it, I can't wait for the moment she becomes an alicorn
>>
>>30312126
subconscious image* sometimes I hate my cellphone
>>
File: flurry heart uninterested.png (499KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
flurry heart uninterested.png
499KB, 500x673px
>>30311985
>And yet the different crews has conflicting ideas on what's canon, and what isn't. If it was the same show then is EqG canon would have been an easy thing answer even for the different crew.
Oh that is just projection! you are just projecting your beliefs in the crew!
The the point stays WTF are you trying to say?

>Would you please point out where in FiM where Sunset ever interacted with Glimmer and Twilight?
The simple fact she interacts with twilight and twilight have a character development, and she brings this to FIM!

>No, you can't use EqG as your proof.
Doging a bullet this fast!

>Funny contradiction you got there Shimfag. Considering that Twilight's adventure in the human world is never brought up in FiM, and Games that Ponies play out right ignores the first movie
No contradiction a character development is not neded to be show by any flashback whay ould the show have any feeler episode????
>game
lol
>Or ever, since you know, she never appeared in FiM.
That's a thing i will never understand on you faggots, she is show on equestria world, having interaction in the equestria world, even having an impact in twilight.
And you niggers still says they are conpletally diferent universes.
How much dense you niggers can be?

>>30312001
Summer is here!
>>30312105
>>30312124
>>30312126
That was show in the OP thread you niggers this is just animation error!
Like always leafs Fuck shit up nothing new!
>>
>>30312140
Dude, Equestria girls is the adventures of starlight and friends now too.

MLP as a WHOLE is the adventures of starlight and friends.
>>
>>30312196
>One special features Starlight
>OMG GUISE, STARLIGHT'S RUINING EVERYTHING. SHE YHE MAIN CHARACTER OF EG NOW
Anon, I doubt we will ever see her in EG again. He special was just an excuse for Hasbro to make and shill a mini for her.
>>
File: EQG.png (767KB, 1162x782px) Image search: [Google]
EQG.png
767KB, 1162x782px
shimmerfags can whine all they want but EQG will never be canon
>>
>>30312206
Twi says 'she can stay a few days longer' so...
>>
>>30312206
>Anon, I doubt we will ever see her in EG again. He special was just an excuse for Hasbro to make and shill a mini for her.
Just like the S6 finale was just a "special" too right? Why would you ever doubt the momentum/direction the show is heading in and think that its all just going to change "any second now"?

They were clearly pushing starlight in so they could then add in a human starlight in the next movie so they can have both series revolve around her. they're even pushing her heavily in Movie toys despite her not even being IN the movie, that should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>30312222
quads confirm. shimmerfags hold this final L
>>
>>30312206
And this faggot gives the point that all of you forgot all the FiM and EQG is made to sell toys, they will make a crossover if they see it profitable, they don't care about telling good stories in the end money is all that matters quality is a third thing at least
>>
>>30312222
Another deluded faggot and a waste of quads
>>
File: glimmyboops.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
glimmyboops.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30312239
>Believing this
topkek
>>
>>30312229
>there is someone so mentally damaged and assravaged by masterboop posters that they actually believe this.
>>
>>30310929
It will happen someday, thanks to Poochie. Poochie is cancer, and cancer, left unchecked, metastasizes.

Since EqG stuff always takes place around season finales, and Poochie mentioned on Mirror Magic that the Mane 6 were on a mission and left her at the castle to greet Sunset, we know that he S7 finale will NOT be Poochie-centered for once.
>>
>>30312254
Not an argument.
>>30312229
And what makes you think that Glim will be recurring in EG? Like Twi, her life is in Equestria. She doesn't have time to be a main character in EG too. They put Glim in the special solely to make money. That is it. It gave them an excuse to make a mini of her because Hasbro knows the minis are a cash cow. They put Glimmer in the show because it needed something to keep it from getting repetitive. EG doesn't have that problem since they bring in a new antagonist every movie that keeps it fresh. We've had Shim, the Dazzlings, Scitwi, Cinch, Timber & Gloriosa and now the movie girl. EG has plenty of stuff to keep it fresh.
Starlight has no role in the specials. Again, she was only put in it as an excuse to make more minis. Now that they have the excuse, they don't need to put her in again and they won't.
>>
File: evenkekhatesglimmer.png (246KB, 1600x732px) Image search: [Google]
evenkekhatesglimmer.png
246KB, 1600x732px
>>30312238
This is what "digits" have to say about this piece of shit.
>>
>>30312165
>The simple fact she interacts with twilight and twilight have a character development, and she brings this to FIM!
Do you have any proof? Any transcript that supports this? No, of course you don't.

>Doging a bullet this fast!
I'm not dodging anything. If you want to proof that EqG is canon to FiM, then find proof of EqG being mentioned in FiM.

>No contradiction a character development is not neded to be show by any flashback whay ould the show have any feeler episode????
So you're just going to ignore the show then. Alright then.

>That's a thing i will never understand on you faggots, she is show on equestria world, having interaction in the equestria world, even having an impact in twilight.
She does this in EqG and EqG only. Find me where she is even a back ground character in FiM, and then maybe your "argument" might have some legs to stand on.

Also
>projecting your beliefs in the crew!
Wow look who is calling the kettle black

>That was show in the OP thread you niggers this is just animation error!
How the fuck are those animation errors? Do you have proof other than your own headcanon?
>>
File: IMG_6723.jpg (363KB, 750x1174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6723.jpg
363KB, 750x1174px
>>30312105
Address this.
>>
>>30312254
>Believing that Hasbro wants to make good stories
Anon you never saw MLP, Transformers, GI Joe right?
You never saw all their different series, reboots, revials and so on?
You really believe that Hasbro's ultimate goal is to deliver a good and enjoyable show of magi horses without trying to gain profit out of it?
Do you think money is the last thing they care about?
>>
>>30312273
Cap it. go on. I'm pretty self assured in my prediction.

>>30312358
That just means human Starlight is going to be the central character of the next 2 specials.
>>
>>30312337
>we know that he S7 finale will NOT be Poochie-centered for once.
Isn't it supposed to tie into the comic with Shadowlock.
>>
>>30312375
Comics are not canon anon, same logic as EQG
>>
>>30312386
>>30312375
NORMALLY the comics would be 100% non-canon, except for the fact that the comic writers explicitly said that the Shadowlock comic was directly tying into the plot of S7.
so we know the alicorn looking motherfucker is going to show up this season.

>>30312375
And you think starlight won't be central to it as well? that dude's return is probably chrysalis's revenge scheme.
>>
>>30312374
>That just means human Starlight is going to be the central character of the next 2 specials.
What makes you think that? Hasbro made their money off of having Starlight in EG so there is no reason for Hasbro to force the writers to put her or the human world Starlight in EG and the writers nor Ishi will voluntarily put her in. They barley have the room for the characters they have right now.
Stop being a fucking autist and use some rational thought.
>>
>>30312402
Then S7 will be the biggest piece of shit we will ever see.
This makes me wonder.
What would happen to the fandom if Hasbro went batshit crazy and made FiM, EQG and the comics canon and ended tying them together in an event?
>>
>>30312412
>Hasbro made their money off of having Starlight in EG

And they can keep making money by pushing her more, just like how they keep pushing her in FIM.
>>
>>30312402
>And you think starlight won't be central to it as well?
Well chances are, the last EG special tool place during the events of the season 7 finale since each EG took place at the end of a season, so Starlight will probably be in the human world while the mane 6 are fucking around with Shadowlock.
>>
>>30312412
You really don't understand how money works anon, if Hasbro sees any profitable chance they will take it.
It doesn't matter what Ishi or the others want, they will do what they are told they are paid to do so and if they don't they will be replaced. This is Hasbro's mthod to deal with things and then they hide it with "giving oportunity to new people" kind of things
>>
>>30312420
Hasbro isn't pushing her in FiM. The writers/directors are. Hasbro already has Scitwi and Shim to milk right now in EG. If they were going to have Glimmer be a recurring main character in EG, they would have given her a super power to be like the others. She was a one time thing, Anon. Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: reminderwhyglimmerisshit.png (44KB, 622x351px) Image search: [Google]
reminderwhyglimmerisshit.png
44KB, 622x351px
>>30312420
She's pushed on FiM because she's Miller and Vogel's shit OC. EqG is Ishi's domain, and Sunset is by a long shot his favorite character.
>>
>>30312439
>they would have given her a super power to be like the others
and this seems unlikely to you why...?
>>
>>30312436
Wait until the next specials anon.
They gave Sunset's group powers from half-ass source
>>
>>30312436
And Hasbro already made their money off of having Starlight in EG. They got an excuse to have a Glimmer mini and that's all they wanted. Hasbro is going to focus on milking Scitwi and Sunset in EG. If Hasbro had any intention of having Glimmer be a recurring character in EG, they would have shown her human counter part instead and given her powers like everyone else. Nothing at all points towards having Glimmer be a recurring character.
>>
>>30312366
The thing wasn't in episodes that took place after like, Friendship Games either.
>>
>>30312445
They didn't give her powers in the special. This shows they have no intention of having her be a main character. Glimmer doesn't have the time to be a main character in EG and if Hasbro wanted it, they would have introduced human Glim and given her powers. Everything points towards her being a one time thing.
>>
>>30312441
>EQG is ishi's domain

Which is why sunset was shit in the special and existed just to get worfed so starlight could save her and the others?
>>
>>30312457
They didn't have twilight's human counterpart show up in equestria girls, they're going to wait until starlight goes home to introduce her human counterpart.
>>
>>30312479
That part was controlled by Hasbro.
The Hasbro execs, really just Megan, have restrained a lot of what Ishi wants.
Ish didn't want Scitwi to be part of the mane group, he wanted more focus of her in FG, wanted to explore her homesickness, wanted Scitwi to return to CPA and didn't want Scitwi in LoE but Megan forced all that. She also forces Timber and the romance in EG.
>>
>>30312495
>They didn't have twilight's human counterpart show up in equestria girls
How high are you?

Also, to reaffirm my point, had Hasbro intended to have Glimmer be a main character, they would have revealed her human counterpart and give her powers like the others rather than bring Pony Glim to the human world and not give her powers.
>>
File: 1488498930914.png (26KB, 327x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488498930914.png
26KB, 327x850px
>>30312436
If Hasbro really cares about money, they'll focus on the character that is actually popular, not on some writers' pet everyone else loathes. Pic related, what watchers want the most on this franchise.
>>
>>30312536
KEK
E
K
>>
File: GlimOnTheFrontPage.jpg (41KB, 970x417px) Image search: [Google]
GlimOnTheFrontPage.jpg
41KB, 970x417px
>>30312544
Fugg forgot pic ^:)
>>
File: 1488278000698.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1488278000698.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>30312506
>She also forces Timber and the romance in EG.
then she deserves to be burnt at the stake for that abomination
>>
>>30312527
"Equestria girls", the formal name of the first movie. Its not hard.
they didn't have twilight's human counterpart show up in the first movie, and didn't show up in the second movie until twilight had permanently departed the series.

Starlight's counterpart likewise wasn't shown in this special because they still had prime starlight to work with. In the next special, with starlight gone, they'll gleefully introduce human starlight.
>>
File: 1487364535163.jpg (37KB, 995x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487364535163.jpg
37KB, 995x406px
>>30312558
You really want to play this game?
>>
>>30312536
>Believing they care what fans want
Anon you're adorable
>>
File: PrincessGlim.jpg (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessGlim.jpg
150KB, 600x600px
>>30312581
Wow anon is ignoring the context of that poll.
Who knew shimmerniggers ignore context to suit their need ^:)
>>
>>30312616
>>30312558
>>30312581
There is no context in anything anon
>>
File: 1497312477972.jpg (164KB, 1048x619px) Image search: [Google]
1497312477972.jpg
164KB, 1048x619px
>>30312582
more fans= more money

If Hasbro only cares about profit, then they will focus on what BRINGS profit. Sunset's development is the single most requested thing on this entire franchise, bar none, and if made real, it would take this show to levels of popularity not seen since the DBZ fight on the S4 finale.

Conversely, the insistence of pushing Starshit Gutter is driving away the audience and killing the show. Notice on this graph how interest on MLP survived many things (especially Twilicorn and EqG) and did fine until early 2016, when the Starshit shilling began. only THEN the fandom took a real hit, with a severe drop on interest. It's no simple drama anymore, people DO hate Glimmer and would rather drop this franchise altogether than having to put up with her.
>>
>>30312671
Adult fans mean nothing to hasbro though. We're probably less than 5% of the sales.
>>
>>30312671
I think you're confusing a bad season with a bad character.
>>
>>30312685
Prove that the target audience cares about Poochie.
>>
>>30312632
Frame the question in the correct context and it makes sense. It's asking a hypothetical question. It's not asking if Twilight should be replaced it's asking who should replace her if it did happen. When you frame it like that the results make sense. You can't assume that all those voters would prefer S*nset to replace Twilight but it's sensible to assume S*nset has more leadership experience than the other choices.
>>
>>30312697
Season 3 was objectively worse and had HUGE drama, and yet interest remained high. It's too glaring to be just a coincidence. It's not unheard of new characters ruining entire franchises. Scrappy Doo is legendary because of this.

>Insert new character
>Character initially has a positive reception
>New character is shilled hard
>The audience starts disliking the new character
>Interest on the franchise falls
>Franchise is ded
>>
>>30312745
scrappy was actually very popular for a long time after introduction, he only turned sour a few years later, around the thirteenth ghosts of scooby doo.
>>
File: masturboop.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
Shitterniggers truly are the cancer killing /mlp/
Thank FUCK us Glimmyfriends reign their retarded asses in so effectively
We're the heroes this board needs
>>
>>30312685
>5%
nigger are you high? What the fuck do you think the guardians of harmony toyline is for? We're at least 20% of sales, maybe 1/4. We're not the majority, but we're doing pretty damned well.
>>
>>30312721
You want some REAL context? Consider that one of the polls was made before season 6, and the other after season 6. Now, note the difference on the number of votes. The earlier poll has 17800 votes, and the later poll has only 6800. It's a loss of almost two thirds. Where all those people went? It could be that Glimmer haters dropped from the fandom?

And EVEN with Glimmerhaters gone, she STILL couldn't get 50% of the votes on a poll where she's the ONLY option and had NO competition whatsoever. Pathetic.
>>
>>30312807
correlation does not equal causation. Independent of glimmer, the show dropped in quality and lost fans.
Starlight had barely any episodes in S5, so you're saying that despite being in less than 10% of the episodes, her big FOUR episodes caused the loss in fans? Give me a break.
>>
File: pixelboop.png (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
pixelboop.png
3KB, 100x100px
>>30312807
>mfw autist is trying to spin this
KEK
>>
>>30312759
Scrappy is so hated that when the Scooby Doo franchise was revived, he's only ever mentioned to shit on him. They made the franchise itself self-aware to recognize that Scrappy was a terrible character and should never have been included in.
>>
>>30312816
Without Glimmer, the show is left with Mane 6 rehashes (no one wants to see Fluttershy learning to be assertive for the 20th time), and CMC episodes (characters that no one ever gave a shit, even early on, let alone today).

Therefore, it was up to Glimmer, the new character, to be the "trump card" the writers relied on to keep the show interesting, and she failed miserably. They even brought Trixie back from the forgotten characters vault and made her somehow befriend Starlight, but no sell. Glimmer is simply NOT interesting or likeable whatsoever. There are infinitely better characters than her that could be used instead.
>>
>>30312896
There's plenty of ways to develop the characters laterally in new ways. Parental glideance was beloved for example.
>>
>>30312920
It was "good", yes, but it generated very little buzz, because on the end of the day, it's just another Rainbow Dash episode, as if there weren't enough of them. The ONLY S7 episode to actually leave a mark was A Royal Problem, due to the focus on Celestia and Luna, underused and underdeveloped characters that have quite some potential. When this season ends, people will remember A Royal Problem, but will forget Parental Glideance
>>
>>30312816
You clearly don't know how it works. Starlight's episodes were the only ones that "count", because she was the focus of the season. The other episodes are just filler. Look at S4, it was mediocre as hell, but on the episodes that actually counted, it fucking DELIVERED. Therefore it is seen as a memorable and popular season
>>
>>30312816
Some of us highly value two parters and the growth and world building that it comes with. Hence why hasbro is making Guardians of harmony toys.

The fact that the other 5 have been snubbed into irrellevence for a pink shitstain is very odious to many fans. Its like how many fans got upset at twilight being put on a pedestal over others as a an alicorn despite it only being relevent in the two parters.
>>
>>30313047
>liking "mah edgy adventure" rather than accepting the show for comfy slice of life
ok autist.
>>
File: celestiaworstmistake.jpg (176KB, 500x1923px) Image search: [Google]
celestiaworstmistake.jpg
176KB, 500x1923px
>>30310929
>>
File: 1087144.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1087144.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
As annoying as Glimmerfags, they're right in this case. It's time to let go, at least for now. There's always the possibility they'll do it in the future, but it depends entirely how they feel at the time. The real reason it's not complete canon is just because they don't really feel the need to do it right now.
>>
>>30312363
So before we beggin let me adres this
>>And yet the different crews has conflicting ideas on what's canon, and what isn't. If it was the same show then is EqG canon would have been an easy thing answer even for the different crew.
You don't have any empirical proof to what you are saying, only when you came here with a official statement of hasbro about this, only then i gonna give you reason.
Until then you are just saying shit from your ass, nothing you say is true about this and anything you say is just Projection, Strawman, Flat-earth talk.
So my point stays!

I just wanted to get it all out of the way.
Next time don't use quotation, you lost the point i make, even being i repeated a lot of times!
>>
>>30314694
Ok, let me spoon feed you.
What is canon? Is when something is part of the Lore! Well is not so simple like that!
If it was by only that a lot of shows would not use comics or games to convey the shows lore.
On FIM is different comics and games contradict the shows lore, so they are not canon!
But on EQG the case is different, EQG have influence on FIM everyone knows that, glimmer is just a sunset 2.0!
On that point you only had 2 redemption before EQG discord and luna, now look at the show today is all about redemption!
And now with the fandom dying, FIM is becoming less and less relevant and EQG is just becoming bigger and bigger!
But the biggest question, is EQG canon in FIM? Yes, because Twilight have a character development in EQG, Unless you are prepared to say she redeem glimmer because she wanted!
You are just taking this out of your ass and you are relly retarded!
Twilight never redeemed no one, discord was redeemed by Fluttershy, and luna was by the mane 6, she never had this trait on her!
>but muh she redeemed sunset!
No she didn't, was the mane 5 of EQG, she is even surprise and afraid when she is with sunset for the first time in EQG 2, she get this trait of redeemed on EQG not on FIM!
So is needed to sunset be on FIM even being she has influence on FIM? No, just having influence on FIM is enough, that is enough to make EQG canon!
>>
>>30314699
Conclusion!
the Tweets of Meghan says all. >>30310476
EQG is canon!

if only saying is animation error is not enough then that is because FIM is not chronologycal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhr1pdHSrI
is better answer!
>>
>>30312069
You sure should me!
>>
>>30314711
shit
*You sure showed to me!*
>>
File: 1474928584120.png (390KB, 755x930px) Image search: [Google]
1474928584120.png
390KB, 755x930px
On the one hand I would love to see a spin off show from EQG and see Sunset and her friends hunt magical items from Equestria xiaolin showdown style. Going on adventures to find the source and fighting evil that sought to collect them and abuse their magic.

Would give Hasbro ideas for a lot of new items and characters to Jew as well.

But another part of me wants to see her return to Equestria to work alongside Celestia and complete her studies and be a part of the world while big events happen.

I know what would be more profitable.l though.
>>
>>30314699
Why are EqGfags all so obviously spics?
I've yet to see one nugget of "discussion" from these shitskins that isn't in completely broken english
>>
>>30314894
Not a spics! but
EQG is to big in taco land!
>>
>>30314894
You're a fucking moron blinded by your hatred for anything that isn't murrican
I bet you voted to for that shit stain, Trump
>>
>>30314894
And my Grammar, Spelling, Typographical was not so bad you are just being a moron
>>
>>30314894
The EQGfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a barbiefag, >no hoovesfag, shiteater, hasdrone, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a hispanic and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>30315102
And?
That mean you are a less cancer now?
Says that until someone believes in what you say!
>>
>>30311417
>Celestia doesn't exist in FiM
What the fuck are you writing there?
>>
>>30311417
now this is just embarrassing
>>
>>30314869
I like shimmer and all, but it would go against everything that her journey has stood for to leave the human world.
She's gained friends and learned the value of having a social circle: If she were to leave the human world, she'd be betraying EVERYTHING that she's learned in character development so far (The pony six aren't the same as the human six).

Additionally, she just wouldn't fit in the Pony mane six. In the human world, she has a very good role as the leader and mentor of the group, due to Human twilight being a decidedly different character and having a vastly different role in the group than in the Pony world. But Pony twilight and sunset would have the same role of leader/friendship mentor, so the two of them would be redundant.

She works in the human world, but she just wouldn't fit into the group well in the pony world. I want to see her return to make up with celestia, but not permanently joining the pony six. (on that note, EQG is going to be hard to maintain as a series due to the fact that they failed to give the other 5 distinct personalities from their pony selves like they did with twilight. They don't have the same room for exploration and uniqueness that human twilight affords them)
>>
>>30314869
>>30316416
She could appear in Equestria AND on EqG at the same time, like the way it is with every single other character.

>B-b-but muh continuity problems
This franchise is already full of them, and isn't EqG non-canon anyway?
>>
>>30311436
She's been mentioned many times in the comics
>>
>>30316493
lel
that shimmer face
>>
>>30314694
>You don't have any empirical proof to what you are saying, only when you came here with a official statement of hasbro about this, only then i gonna give you reason.
>Until then you are just saying shit from your ass, nothing you say is true about this and anything you say is just Projection, Strawman, Flat-earth talk.
>>30311379
There you go. A different writer, the Head Writer to FiM might I add, out right contradicting your beloved tweet. Wow that wasn't hard at all.

>But on EQG the case is different, EQG have influence on FIM everyone knows that, glimmer is just a sunset 2.0!
There's a tweet that good ole Jim said that Sunset and Glimmer had no influence on each others design. What did you accuse me of doing again?

>You don't have any empirical proof to what you are saying, only when you came here with a official statement of hasbro about this, only then i gonna give you reason.
Until then you are just saying shit from your ass, nothing you say is true about this and anything you say is just Projection, Strawman, Flat-earth talk.
Oh right, that. You seem to love ignoring your own fault you know.

>On that point you only had 2 redemption before EQG discord and luna, now look at the show today is all about redemption!
The fuck does that have anything to do with this? Oh you're just speaking out of your ass, alright then.

>And now with the fandom dying, FIM is becoming less and less relevant and EQG is just becoming bigger and bigger!
Do you have any proof of this? You now what at this point I'm just going to stop asking.

>But the biggest question, is EQG canon in FIM? Yes, because Twilight have a character development in EQG, Unless you are prepared to say she redeem glimmer because she wanted!
And now your just making shit up. Especially considering all of the "animation errors" that don't support your weak as fuck claim. And official transcript ignore the movies in their entirety, but you know, I just made those up on the spot to spite you.
>>
>>30314699
>Twilight never redeemed no one, discord was redeemed by Fluttershy, and luna was by the mane 6, she never had this trait on her!
Using the very movie you love against you, Twilight didn't reform Shimmer by herself either. The human main six was there, and just like luna, they reformed her, along with the Sirens, so even in EqG, Twilight doesn't reform anyone by herself.

>>30314703
>Timeline explained
>Season one
That's cute, a fan made video that has nothing to do With EqG at all. You do know that this cartoon is episodic right? Meaning that there will never be an "official" timeline. Samurai Jack went through several seasons each episode. Same with Dexter, Foster, and PPG. But good job not doing anything to help your argument.
>>
>>30316493
She was onlt shown once in the comics, aside from comic specials, and it was probably put there by Andy Price.
And the comics have even less credibility than EqG.
>>
>>30316745
The point was to refute the claim that Shimmer is EqG exclusive and doesn't appear on any other material. She does, in the comics.
>>
>>30314657
Shut the fuck out you delusional asshole
>>
>>30316416
She wouldn't be betraying her teaching and character development, all the contrary going back to Equestria mend thing with Celestia and apply what she learned in EQG would be more development for her character.
As you said she is a mentor figure, eventually mentors leave and let their students to handdle themselves when they are ready.
Twilight had a strong friendship with the EQG counterparts aswell but she left.
>>
>>30316800
She appeared ONCE as a minor gag in the comics, anon. That's it.
>>
>>30316745
With that way of thinking then the fact that the comics are going to be a tie-in for S7 it's completely wrong then
>>
>>30316967
>She wouldn't be betraying her teaching and character development, all the contrary going back to Equestria mend thing with Celestia and apply what she learned in EQG would be more development for her character.
The other 6 are her friends, not her students. She helps them learn the ropes of magic, but she's their friend first and foremost, not their teacher primarily.
>>
>>30316967
But the EqG counterparts aren't her friends from Equestria and she's tied to them. It would be akin Twilight leaving the Mane 6.
The characters from EqG are her friends and she considers herself part of that very group. She doesn't have to leave them and it appears she doesn't want to.
>>
File: Glimmerface.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmerface.png
479KB, 1280x720px
Who cares lmao
S*nshit Nigger is just some shitty fanfic character
We should be talking about a real, canon pony like Glim Glam and not ones that will never be on the on material that matters (read: the show)
>>
>>30316979
You don't shit about the comics
>>
>>30316985
Friendship comes and goes anon.
She may not be there phisically but her friendship will carry on through the ages like the song
>>
File: boop.jpg (13KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
13KB, 500x279px
>>30317070
True that my dude
How can EqGarbage even compete?
>>
>>30317066
But there's no reason for her to abandom them anon. It literally says in the description for her in the EG description that she is fully integrated with them. There's also the fact that this whole thing revolves around friendship.
I mean, you're welcomed to your fanfics but she's not going to leave her friends behind.
It's like Twilight leaving behind the M6 as I said.
>>
>>30317022
Glim Glam is now part of the non-canon side anon.
She belongs to EQG now, enjoy her this season because she will not appear in the next one.
And please don't come with the "it's just for a few days" bullshit
>>
>>30317082
Okay anon, live in your delusion you cute autist
>>
>>30317083
>Shitterfags are this retarded
Wew
Glimmy is a show character; you can't retroactively make someone non-canon just by making them have a guest appearance in non canon material
Now take your meds
>>
>>30317090
How am I the cute autist when you're the one harping on about that she has to leave her friends?
You're the one going against what has been shown in the movies, anonymous.
>>
>>30317082
If they are really her friends, they will let her go. That's what true friends do. If Sunset is homesick, her friends won't pressure or blackmail her to stay in Monster High land if she doesn't want, just as Twilight's friends knew better to stay respecfully aside when she became a princess, instead of demanding that things stay the same.
>>
>>30317125
But Sunset isn't homesick and she has shown no desire to leave. You're conveniently ignoring that.
If she wants to go back, fine. But she doesn't, you're projecting that where it doesn't exist in canon.
You're making a big assumption that the next step for her character is to back to Equestria but that's not the case with what has been shown. The fact that in the website description for her it says that she's fully integrated to the group just disproves that. On top of that she literally rejected going back to Equestria in the alt. ending for FG. It's clear that she has a new home.
>>
File: Glim kek.gif (398KB, 747x508px) Image search: [Google]
Glim kek.gif
398KB, 747x508px
>>30317155
Just leave the shitterfags to their delusion
They're hopeless
>>
>>30317187
Nah, even among Sunset fans most of them agree she belongs in the EqG world. There's few like this bloke that think otherwise.
>>
>>30317155
>You're making a big assumption!
>Proceeds to make big assumptions

Do you even read your own posts?
>>
>>30317155
I NEVER said that she wants to return to Equestria, or that she absolutely must return, retard. I merely said that if in the future she HAS to return for some reason, voluntarily or not, then the issue of "friends" shouldn't be a factor. Sunset has no obligation to remain in the EqGworld just because she befriended some humans.
>>
>>30312964
>but it generated very little buzz, because on the end of the day, it's just another Rainbow Dash episode
I would venture that it generated little buzz because of the leafs fucking it up. And now we're going to get the same thing happening with Australia and the AJ episode, which should be a momentous thing.

Truly, Australian and Canadian shitposting permeates at all levels.
>>
>>30317323
Alright, you're right. It's late here so I jumped to conclusions.
But she didn't just befriend some humans. Those are her very close friends.
>>
File: 4.6341860684.png (248KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
4.6341860684.png
248KB, 750x421px
Sounds like a duel.
Which one is better Non-canon bacon crap or Shitty forcefully inserted OC?
>>
>>30317356
By sheer power, probably Glims. In terms of personality, I would give it to pre-reformation Glimmer.
>>
File: 1495216056575.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495216056575.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>30317356
Pretty sure Glimmy beats that >no hooves >not canon abomination.
Even that one faggot Ishi said Glimmer was way more powerful kek
>>
File: saitama_face.jpg (59KB, 680x438px) Image search: [Google]
saitama_face.jpg
59KB, 680x438px
>>30317377
>>30317393
Glima Glam is Equestria's Saitama
>>
>>30310929
Fucking GlimGlam ruined everything...
>>
File: Masturboop.png (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Masturboop.png
145KB, 600x600px
>>30317393
>Glimmerfags' only basis for the quality of a character is powerlevel
Wew laddies
>>
>>30317467
How did Glimmer ruin anything, faggot?
>>
>>30317475
In a Death Battle it is.
>>
>>30317510
Don't talk to S*immerfags. Apparently they lack the brain power to acknowledge context.
>>
>>30317455
ONE HOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!
>>
File: medium.png (426KB, 484x557px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
426KB, 484x557px
Guys stop!!
You're making Sunset cry
>>
>>30317571
She can't cry, she's not real.
And that's comic Sunset Shimmer, even less canon than the cartoon one
>>
File: 1495002767837.png (21KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495002767837.png
21KB, 700x350px
Reminder
>>
>>30310929
If this were ever to happen, I just have two requests

Either make it exclusively Sunset / Celestia focused, NO secondaries. Or if you need to have a third wheel, please for the love of all that is holy make it Twilight and not Starlight like I fear they might try to push. Twilight has history and ties to both these characters in ways Starlight could never replicate, it would have to be her to be perfect.
>>
>>30317921
You're asking to much anon, Starlight is the new lead character, she now has ties with Sunset and will make history with her since the specials.
>>
>>30317921
starlight will be everyone's best friend and a mastery at friendship, she just won't ever interact with them onscreen in any meaningful way, the audience will just have to take the writer's word for it.
>>
OK Kid let's play your quotation mark game
>>30316639
>>30316690
Like I said stop using quotation mark you don't know how to use then!
You are not even making counter arguments anymore!
When you stop using quotation, then you will begin to make points to what you say

>>30311379
>>is EQG canon?
>>As far as I know.
>so is canon
However, fags in denial don't need to believe is canon because it is set up to be it's on show nigger! >"Like star wars Rogue one"

>There's a tweet that good ole Jim said that Sunset and Glimmer had no influence on each other design. What did you accuse me of doing again?
That can be true kind of, they have different background stories, but don't matter the "different background stories", what is the matter she is clearly being use as a sunset in the show!
Let me show some similarities:
She has a redemption ark like sunset!
She takes the show as the new mane six like sunset!
She is having her pass being overlook like sunset!
She has twilight as an objective in life!
Etc. What changes on the two is their personalities, there stories background and their character designs Color of the fur and her!

>But muh too weak claim

Glimmer only exit because sunset was made, you cannot deny this, you did not even try to argue that EQG has influence over FIM!
>>
>>30318279
>Oh right, that. You seem to love ignoring your own fault you know.
Nice quotation nigger, Nice really nice. Whay is this not up there? I clearly put this in a different post!

>The fuck does that have anything to do with this?
First: everything
Second: You don't know when is used examples to make a point sad just sad.

>Oh you're just speaking out of your ass, alright then.
No point made Sad just sad. I am sad now for you are a really sad really really sad person!

>Do you have any proof of this?
Explain? >>30317913
Spotted the newfag!
Just lock the discussion on fandom newfag >>30315120
How new is you in /MLP/? do you even know how big the fandom was before?
Tell-me how much MLP channels are going irrelevant?
Artist? fanfics? etc.
Plz tell-me how fast is the board moving?
Beyond a GlimmerFag you are a Newfag.

>You now what at this point I'm just going to stop asking.
Of course you don't have an argument nor a counter argument you are just asking questions at this point.
>And now you are just making shit up.

Seriously? at least say why (not what, why)?Do you know counter argument?(making me do a summer question)

>Especially considering all of the "animation errors" that don't support your weak as fuck claim.
Here a channel a for you newfaghttps://www.youtube.com/user/LittleshyFiM/videos you like then so much right!
>"animation errors"
Explain pic plz?
>>
>>30318279
>Using Rogue One as example, the crappy movie created after a complete reboot of the franchise.
Anon stop this bullshit, limit yourself to post Sunset or Starlight stuff please
>>
>>30318292
>And official transcript ignore the movies in their entirety, but you know, I just made those up on the spot to spite you.
Are you really this retarded? Seriously? are you talking to yourself? Or you are just retarded?

>>Twilight never redeemed no one, discord was redeemed by Fluttershy, and Luna was by the mane 6, she never had this trait on her!
>Using the very movie you love against you, What can you at least try to explain your logic in here?
>Twilight didn't reform Shimmer by herself either. The human main six was there, and just like Luna, they reformed her, along with the Sirens, so even in EqG, Twilight doesn't reform anyone by herself.
Yes, but wrong, I think you did not get what did happen, in EQG two finale, even in the middle of the mane five of the human world, she was not totally accepted, however, in the end she shows herself to twilight showing that a person can really change by herself they just need a little help. That whay she is helping glimmer right now you nigger!

>That's cute, a fan made video that has nothing to do With EqG at all.
Yes because I was talking about FIM in there, are you just retarded or you are trying to make like you know shit?

>You do know that this cartoon is episodic right?
Yes that whay I said is not chronological.

>Meaning that there will never be an"official" timeline.
Good job, you now cannot tell when that applejack pic happen simple because no

>"official"timeline.
Remember! You destroyed your on post, with was to spite on me, good job you fucked yourself.
Now any pic saying or meaning EQG never happens you automatically fucked that.
>Samurai Jack went through several seasons each episode.
>Same with Dexter, Foster, and PPG.
>But good job not doing anything to help your argument.
Again explain the pic I posted in the other-post?
>>
>>30318304
You know what you just made everyone sad now sunset is even crying.
You are just name-calling, now you are very low in the pic.
Making me use quotation this much even making me going this low.
Glimmerfags are so low and make others go they low.

Next just tell your point, say your view point, and let any one take ther conclusion
on your opinion ok ^:)
>>
>>30318302
Say that to rotten tomatoes!
>>
File: huge glim selfbooping.png (835KB, 2886x4077px) Image search: [Google]
huge glim selfbooping.png
835KB, 2886x4077px
Is there a single person who can't see that the Shitterfags are literally insane?
They are totally incapable of making a coherent post, and need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are.
This thread is simply proof of this.
>>
>>30318330
>Rotten tomatoes
Sure anon the most unbiassed thing in the world
>>
>>30318332
I would say you're right...but you're a Glimmerfag the same kind of shit as a Shimmerfag
>>
File: 1495405652560.jpg (156KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495405652560.jpg
156KB, 755x1000px
>>30318332
off by one Glimmerfag you need to be put down now
>>
File: Double Glam.png (306KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Double Glam.png
306KB, 600x600px
>>30318332
this tbphfamily
They're a bunch of braindead idiots
>>
>>30318352
That just your taste
>>
>>30318332
this thread just confirms that shimmerfags are delusional idiots, which we already knew

glimfags are still cancerous shitposters
>>
File: This is very not good.jpg (104KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
This is very not good.jpg
104KB, 1280x713px
>>30318362
Now lad that's simply untrue
Whatever bias you have against the Glimmiest of Glams is totally irrelevant, for she is a cute little horsie on the cute little horsie show and I can easily descibe everything about her using evidence from the show
S*nshitfags rely ENTIRELY on non-canon material and made-up shit from their fantasies and fanfics
Not to mention that she's not even a pony LOL
The fact of the matter is that I am nothing like a Shitterfag; I'm just like you and every other ponybro on the board
The Shitterfags are practically as alien to us as their non-canon barbie waifu is to the cute poners, and should be purged
>>
File: trump turens you gay.png (1MB, 1476x748px) Image search: [Google]
trump turens you gay.png
1MB, 1476x748px
>>30318409
Well now a know you are just gay that's way all name calling!
>>
S7 finale will be about starlight again.
>>
File: Closeup of a glim.jpg (43KB, 868x483px) Image search: [Google]
Closeup of a glim.jpg
43KB, 868x483px
>>30318451
Why would the finale not be about the main character of the show?
>>
>>30318304
Alright then, I'm done. You really don't have any counter argument at all. You cry that you want official things, but you have yet to show any official statement yourself, and out right ignores OFFICIAL transcript that show that EqG never happened. Which is why I said.
>but you know, I just made those up on the spot to spite you.
I did not make those up. There is a wiki that has every transcript, word for word. And this OFFICIAL transcript was written by OFFICIAL writers employed by Hasbro. The tweet you so love to point to, isn't a official statement at all, It's a personal one, which is why Jim can contradicts it, and it's why the OFFICIAL transcript contradicts it.Your fan video doesn't help your "They're animation errors" argument because the show is episodic. There is no logical seasonal flow per episode, and even the year of the show doesn't match up with how long it's been running. You can't organize them into a timeline was my point you fuck wit. Especially no with a fan theory that only cover the first season of the show. You are doing the exact same thing you've been accusing me of, and you'll ignore OFFICIAL transcripts as evidence because it fuck with your autistic headcanon. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>30318515
>wiki
>>
>>30318527
>Cuck
>>
>>30318532
>name calling!
>>
>>30318515
But seriously all your argument is a wiki
>wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,wiki,
>>
Okay, now this thread derail from funny to idiotic.
Guys stop or at least pick something else to shitpost with
>>
File: rare glimmy.png (639KB, 1280x1201px) Image search: [Google]
rare glimmy.png
639KB, 1280x1201px
>>30318557
Sunshitters, everylad
Literal underages
>>
>>30318574
i not arguing the glimmerfag anymore i said it i an just letting people take there on conclusion on all
>>
>>30318585
all your point is in a "wiki" with can be altered by anyone
>>
>>30318611
The wiki has citations.
>>
>>30318585
Why can't sunset and Starlight fans get along? Sunset and Starlight do...
>>
File: glim march.gif (2MB, 353x429px) Image search: [Google]
glim march.gif
2MB, 353x429px
>>30318611
>implying that was me
Lad, you're simply damage controlling too hard
Just admit defeat, renounce your shit-tier non canon barbie waifu, and move on to a real one with hooves and a place on the show like Glim Glam
You can become a better person if you'd just try, Sunshitfag; I believe in you
>>
File: disco glim.gif (621KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
disco glim.gif
621KB, 1000x563px
>>30318626
That's not canon you fucking illiteraly mongoloid
S*nshit ain't real in Glim Glam's world and never ever will be
>>
>>30318628
i not talking with you anymore i talking with the other Glim Glam i already finished arguing with you
>>
>>30318626
Anon that it's like asking why can't EQG and FiM get along?
>>
>>30318639
They're cartoon characters. Neither are fucking real.

Your point is?
>>
>>30318639
GlimGlam is pure shit and so are you. She ruined the show and is going to burn in hell forever
>>
>>30318672
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
Anon, you can't come to /mlp/ and say something like that.
That's heresy.
>>
>>30318685
If it triggers the Glimmerfags, then I regret nothing.
>>
>>30318696
It triggers everyone it triggers.
EQGfags and FiMfags
>>
>>30318672
>Says S*nshit and Glim Glam are friends
>Glim Glam doesn't even know who in the FUCK she is
Nice damage control
>>
>>30318728
Who fucking cares?

Glimfags deserve to be gassed and shot in th streets.
>>
File: glimboop.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glimboop.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>30318754
>t. Shitternigger
>>
>>30318766
Keep making people hate you. It helps your case sooooooo much if you act like an obnoxious retarded toddler.

lol I don't even like sunset shitter, I just want to fucking murder Glimmer and her fanboys.
>>
I really want the "and god forbid, a molester" autist to go to another convention and tell Kelly Sheridan that her character is complete trash and deserves a painful death.
>>
>>30319112
And people will laugh at him and he probably get kicked out by security.
>>
>>30318806
It's really fucking retarded to get so angry at people who are very transparently trying to troll you.
>>
The EqG world is mundane.
>>
Keep the shitposting we will reach 500 posts eventually and the thread will get saged
>>
>>30318611
Originally I said I was done, but you had to go make yourself look like more of an idiot.

>Spike: Uh, can they hang back a second and tell me what's going on first?

>Spike: [eating] Mm! So the ponies here think I'm some kind of hero, huh? [to a Crystal Pony] More of the green ones, please? I like the green ones.

>Twilight Sparkle: Last time you were here, you got the Crystal Heart to Princess Cadance in time to save this entire empire from destruction!

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-4-episode-24-equestria-games

Skip to 3:28.
>>
>>30319436
There are dozens of continuity errors in MLP that don't discredit other parts of the show, that one conflicts within the main program itself. The last time before EG that spike had gone to the Crystal Empire wasn't the S3 openers, it was in Just for Sidekicks, are you going to imply that isn't canon either because of a throwaway line?
>>
>>30319597
>he last time before EG that spike had gone to the Crystal Empire wasn't the S3 openers, it was in Just for Sidekicks,
Did you not get the line? here I'll explain it to you. Twilight doesn't know Spike went to Crystal Empire during Just for Sidekicks, because that was the whole point of the episode.
>Get pets
>Get back home before Spike gets busted for leaving
So the last time Twilight Know when Spike was in the CE WAS the S3 opener. That's not an continuity error anon.
>>
File: laughing glims.png (515KB, 1698x1699px) Image search: [Google]
laughing glims.png
515KB, 1698x1699px
>>30319685
Why are you still arguing
Shitterfags are literally incapable of thought, so you're just wasting time and feeding valuable (You)s to what's little more than a vegetable
>>
>>30319698
I honestly don't know why at this point, and I have a massive headache too. Fuck it I'm just going to hide the thread.
>>
>>30319685
>Ends the episode having lost all but one of his gems
>implying Twilight would not think something was up after this and ask him by what misfortune he'd lose all his gems and he'd have to come clean
if you think Spike seriously never eventually had to tell Twilight about that you're delusional.

The line is meaningless filler, anon. 'the last time you were here' is just more more pleasing to the ear than bending ass backwards to specify 'the second to last time you were here' or 'the third to last time you were here'. You don't have a leg to stand on when Flash Sentry is there standing front and center in two eps and Meghan confirming it over twitter about EG not being canon
>>
>>30319779
>The fact that spike lost something that he EATS for food is suspicious

Do you have to explain what happened to all your french fries after you've eaten them?
>>
>>30319796
When he made it clear he was planning to make something special out of them like a cake since the beginning of the episode and was his goal for taking the job in the first place then yes I would be suspect if his excuse was 'i ate all the necessary ingredients prematurely'
>>
>>30319823
its not unlike someone needing M&Ms to make cookies and eating them all due to being a spaz.
>>
B T F O

B T F O

B T F O

B T F O

B T F O

B T F O
>>
Reminder that Glimmer is a poor man's Shimmer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSZLlD8TrIc
In Vietnamese sitcom fashion... starlight returns!
The long awaited one said to return on the day of the final harvest, and wage war with the mystery student of the stars! We awaited her arrival, with the ceremonial gauntlets of truth, to guide her to the once forgotten path, leading up the tallest mountain which she must walk up using no magic, to meet her former opponent, for the final battle against the human and equestrian world!
>>
As a Shimmerfag, I don't fucking care about is EQG canon or not, It's canon in it's own way and I happy with it, it just take shitty hipster glimmer far away from it as possible.

Also just to make sure, all the FIM character including Starlight are not real, EQG humans and also Sunset is pretty much possible to be real. ^:)
>>
>>30312105
The portol machine is only brought out when Twilight needs to use it. It was set up for Sunset to get the new messaging book and Twi got called away so left it open.
Probably packed it away once GlimGlam came back from riding monkey dick on her vacation.
>>
File: 1497603772511.png (229KB, 1186x825px) Image search: [Google]
1497603772511.png
229KB, 1186x825px
>>30318362
>>30318409
>>30318626
>>30318628
>>30318657
>>30318708
>>30319183

Oh shit glimmerfags apperently barbiefags
>>30320770
God bless based nyxfag poster
>>
File: relax.jpg (51KB, 431x369px) Image search: [Google]
relax.jpg
51KB, 431x369px
>>30320588
>EQG humans and also Sunset is pretty much possible to be real
Autism. They're unrealistic too
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.