[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled... Is this pic no longer relevant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Now that the dust has settled...

Is this pic no longer relevant? Was ARP the breath of fresh air you were waiting for?
>>
>>30310481
it was to exclusively the princesses like I hoped but for a pseudo-Glimmer episode it was phenomenal

inb4 hi jim
>>
>>30310481
I suppose not, but it should probably be changed to "Celestia fan waiting for 2nd episode" because I feel that the show staff are allergic to world building even to the extent of a few other characters
>>
>>30310497
wasn't*, not was to
>>
>>30310481
There's one every few years.
It kinda opened up many questions like:
How did Celestia handdle the dream agenda while Luna was vanished?
And most importantly We will ever see nightmare Moon and Daybreaker again?
>>
>>30310481
It was about evenly split between Celestia, Luna and Glimmer. So Not technically a Celestia episode.
Still, fans might just have to take what they can get.
>>
>>30310481
Yeah, sure, that one episode with poochie makes up for 7 years.
>>
>>30310555
Be grateful faggot and don't waste trips
>>
>>30310481
It was good.
But far from enough.
I want at least a two parter. I want flashbacks, I want to see more.
But yeah, you can't call this one a 'celestia' episode, it's as much a Celestia episode as the two parter of S7 is (whatever is the name of that episode)
>>
>>30310571
> "Here is shit on a plate, be grateful faggot."
>>
>>30310555
And a horrible episode to date.
>>30310481
NOOOO*GROWLS*

We as fans of the intellectual cartoon show called FiM in season 1 will never be satisfied until we get 10 brand new seasons written by talented veterans like Paul Rudish in order to make up for the garbage and insult that was seasons 2-7 and the underwhelming stories and character development of season 1 such as Best Night Ever, Cutie Mark Chronicles and Party of One, respectively.

I feel like the Lunatics which waited 12 months just to get an ugly thick-headed mentally retarded version of Princess Luna.
>>
>>30310622
But the episode was good Anon
I can understand you guys being butthurt over glimglam being overpowered, as usual, but Luna, Celestia and twiggy were great in it.
>>
>>30310481
Disappointingly enough we never had a Luna episode told from her perspective.
Just like Celestia got her screentime stolen by Glimmer
Jus like Applejack's episodes got stolen by Derpy, Applebloom and Little Strongheart.

Up to this date the only truly solo Applejack episode is episode 4 from season 1.
>>
>>30310669
The reason AJ doesn't have 'solo episodes' is because she's boring Anon.
The 4 seconds of derpy appearing didn't 'steal her episode'
>>
>>30310669
How many "truly solo" character episodes are there really?
>>
>>30310481
No.

I waited 7 years for a Luna and Celestia episode and instead I got Starlight Glimmer with the royal sisters as guests stars.

A complete, absolute and not discussable letdown, but that's the full extent of current staff's skills for you.
>>
>>30310732
"solo" isn't the right word, more like "focused"

Luna has two focus episodes (Luna Eclipsed and Magic Sheep) while Celestia still has zero
>>
>>30310735
Glimmer was hardly the focus though.
>>
>>30310481
Yet another hot turd taken by Mike Vogel.
This jew, just like Tara Strong don't know when to quit and stop invading every single little thing.

What is it with you fucking jews, are you retarded? You always have to take every available job even when you suck dick at it. Sociopathic attentionwhores.
>>
>>30310645
This
>>
>>30310761
There's another word/phrase to describe it.
Told from the perspective of a character. So far we had none for Luna and Celestial.
>>
>>30310481
>breath of fresh air.

>Eat my exhaust pipe!!!!!

No sir, that was not fresh air.
>>
>>30310481
When are you going to accept that both Celestia and Luna are background ponies?
They were background ponies since S1E1
>>
>>30310537
>How did Celestia handle the dream agenda while Luna was banished?
That is a really good question. Doesn't episode one say she took up Luna's former responsibilities after her banishment? She should've known exactly what her sister does, she had to do it for a thousand fucking years. did the ponies just have constant night terrors until Luna came back?
>>
>>30310767
It was a Glimmer episode instead of a Royal Sisters one.
That automatically makes it different than what I waited and waited for so many years, which was simply a Celestia and Luna episode.

Absolutely no amount of words or rationalization will change that fact that is was a Starlight episode.
>>
>>30310537
>>30311234
Weird, its almost like the anons screaming about the current writers not watching the show are right...
>>
>>30310953
"Background ponies" is a term that is derived from "background characters", which is synonymous with "extra".

This is different than "minor character" or "side character", which is not an aesthetic decoration, but instead a character who merely acts very occasionally outside of a limelight episode.

The mane 6 have all been backgrounds ponies before, and characters like Bon-Bon have been minor characters in multiple epispdes.

Don't base your worldview around "Applejack is a background pony lol" memes.
>>
>>30311306
They do, but the create their own canon stuff so the autist forget about Faust's lore
>>
>>30311325
An average "intelectual" hasdrone everyone
Moving on
>>
new celestia episode when
>>
>>30312633
Half way Season 12 but she will be a support character for Starlight and her friends
>>
>>30310481
Slav europe reporting. It was fucking shit. Vogel can't write a good idea to save his life.

I've been waiting for a good episode since season 1 ended.
>>
>>30310481
It was like wanting to bang a hot girl for 7 years, and then one day she shows you her boobs for a few minutes, and that's it. I'm grateful, but it just left me wanting more.
>>
>>30310481
It was pretty good, but I'm still going to be waiting for a proper Celestia episode, without Glimmer or Twilight or any other pony they want to awkwardly shoehorn in.
>>
>>30311282
Compare the pacing of the glimmer parts to the celestia/luna parts.
Also you should spend some time offsite so you can simmer down that autism a bit.
I just came back from a extremely long hiatus and good lord the level of asshurt over glimmer is seriusly overblown.
>>
>>30313768
Any episode is going to have other characters in it.
>>
>>30313755
More like you want to bang a hot girl and after 7 years she became a fatlard who became friends with a tumblrtard(Glimmer).
>>
>>30313787
Wow a late-night neet spic poster from north america. Or some autistic retard from bangladesh.
Respect that anon and delete your post.
>>
File: 1496480443008.png (69KB, 496x681px) Image search: [Google]
1496480443008.png
69KB, 496x681px
>>30313797
No i'm australian actually, i'll leave you to have your autistic fits of rage in peace though.
>>
>>30313828
>australia and canada
Is there any country in this world which isn't full of shitposters?
>>
>>30313792
Oh, I have no problem with Celestia's episode having other characters in it. I just want her to be the main character in the episode, which she clearly wasn't in Celestial Advice.
>>
>>30310645
It was 1/3 celestia. Luna got more screen time in her episodes.
>>
>>30313843
>Sweden and Turkey
>>
>>30313787
> "If you don't like Starlight you are automatically a butthurt autistic who needs to leave!"

It's as if all Glimmerfags knew they have no argument to defend Jim and Haber's bastard daugther.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.