[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dislestiafags getting cucked since season 3..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: large.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
Dislestiafags getting cucked since season 3..
>>
>>30310397
Yes, all two of them.
>>
File: tfw too intelligent for the MCU.png (289KB, 672x569px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent for the MCU.png
289KB, 672x569px
>tfw platonic/antagonistic Twicord master race
Only pathetic brainlets "ship" characters exclusively in overindulgent wish-fulfillment romantic partnerships, instead of simply enjoying how they play off of each other in-canon, or how their dynamic could otherwise be realistically structured if writers ever wanted them to interact.
>>
>>30310597
TwiCord is literally what Dislestia shippers wanted Discord to become with Celestia after his reformation.
>>
Cucked since season 2.
>>
>>30310847
Is that really the case? I guess I just haven't been paying very much attention to them, then. What I always surmised (judging solely off of the fan art) was that Dislestia is supposed to be a more watered down/romanticized copy+paste of Q's relationship with Jean-Luc... Whereas Twicord is almost the opposite in-canon: Discord constantly sets Twilight up to fail instead of challenging her for the sake of character growth, but since she always comes up on top and Discord usually gets his comeuppance, they always end up square at the end.

I mean I guess that could've worked for Celestia (I mean hell, it WOULD make more sense to single out the person who kept you trapped in a statue for +1,000 instead of the one who only beat you the second time, and only for a couple years) but that's just not the impression I've gotten off of my second-hand awareness.
>>
File: 1495913620763.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495913620763.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>30310397
>Shipping discord with anything
Eww. No.
>>
>>30311384
This
>>
>>30311384
double this

c'mon he's the lord of chaos he's beyond ships
>>
>>30310397
Underrated.
>>
File: full (1).png (1MB, 1075x1027px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
1MB, 1075x1027px
>>30310397
try again
>>
File: 1495658880078.png (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495658880078.png
215KB, 1000x1000px
>>30311384
This
Though I would love to see a story of Discord and Fluttershy once Flutters is racking up the old age and they both realize her time is coming because I enjoy the Flutters/Discord relationship
>Long after the rest of Mane 6 sans Twilight has passed away, there's still Fluttershy
>Flutters finds out that Discord has been continually extending her life behind her back
>Discord doesnt want to lose his first and greatest friend, but Flutters demands that its her time to pass on and be with the rest of her friends
>Despite Discord's best attempts at convincing her otherwise, Discord has to learn to consolidate his grief and let her pass on
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.