[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- A challenger approaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
https://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1497117215496.jpg (469KB, 1920x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1497117215496.jpg
469KB, 1920x1329px
>>30304969
Post sheets
>>
>>30304984
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>30304984
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>30304984
https://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>>30304984

https://pastebin.com/vUK3GsVy
>>
File: Cerulean Hates Dolphins.gif (499KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Cerulean Hates Dolphins.gif
499KB, 500x333px
>>30304984
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>30304969
https://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>>30305053
>>
>Cloud 5/5 (5/5)
>Alder 5/5 (5/5)
>Cutlass 5/5 (5/5)
>Rin 7/3 (7/5)
>Cerulean 8/6 (8/6)
>HHS 9/6 (9/6)

Last time on Pirates...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30203181/#30204675

The crew of the Beesting fought off one of the Purple Pipers attacking the enemy ships, while Cerulean kept the school of Chineighse high-fin banded sharks from eating the hull of the Beesting. Meanwhile, Deelzang and the Fruitflies started to raid the ships, signaling for Rin and the others to board and raid as well.

Speaking of Rin, she learned about the Gates of Justice, an international band of elite bounty hunters and mercenaries, from Cane Shuga and Sickly Sweet, the former of whom was so worried about encountering them that he didn't even want to mention them by name. Many pirate superstitions seemed to revolve around them.

The whole crew began to gather aboard the pink pirate ship, and most of them were unaware that a mare in a white sundress had floated down from the sky and landed on it moments before.
>>
>>30305015
The fish don't seem to understand, not even the fat one who has a tentative grasp on Equish. But, the fish also don't attack the Beesting, having apparently forgotten about it.

In the presence of the fish, the small stone egg that you picked up on Windy Island begins to stir.

>>30304995
About half of the crew goes with you to the second floor of the pink ship and enter through one of its holes. Inside is a whole bakery's worth of foodstuffs, mostly geared toward making sweets, wines and breads, with many bags of flour and fruits lying around. At the ends of this floor are two doors. Rin exits from the southern door.

>>30305013
There doesn't seem to be anything interesting in this room at first glance. But, with some digging around, you find a key with a ruby on it. There doesn't seem to be anything in this room that the key's compatible with.

In your search, you exit the room into the second floor deck, where you see the Beesting's crew entering the ship on one of Chiu's black chains. At the other end of the floor, you see another door with an ornate ruby lock on it.

(1/2)
>>
>>30305009
The mare has a mysterious authoritative aura to her, and wears a pair of black pilot shades whose practicality clashes with her fancy dress. Although quite out of place among the dirty and bloody pirates, she seems quite at home, smiling widely. Suddenly, a pair of large, angry looking pirates approach her out of nowhere, shouting and gesticulating wildly with their clubs.

They are horrendously upset, but the mare seems undisturbed. She shuts her parasol nonchalantly and starts to walk away mid-conversation. One of the pirates, furious, reaches toward her. But, in a flash, the mare spins around and slaps him. She smacks him with such force that his head spins a full 270 degrees, with his neck snapping and cracking in a most grotesque fashion, with bone bubbling up beneath skin. He drops dead in the middle of the ship.

From the parasol, the mare draws a thin sword, and walks toward the other pirates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAPtFRpuu8
>>
>>30305198
"Let's see what's behind door number one. I swear if there be no treasure I'll be smashing those rubies off the door."

>Unlock door.
>>
>>30305204
>>30305198
>>30305187
"Goodness! The mystery mare is quite the monstrous fighter, it seems." He looks over to the group crossing over, before calling out "Be careful! She is one to be avoided!" and returning to his perch on the railing. While not willing to cross over, he is willing to try his best to keep lookout.
>Perception: [1d10]
>>
>>30305231
[1d10]
>>
>>30305198
Steve wakes up and follows the crew's tracks along the chains over to the other pirate ship.

"I guess our work wasn't thayut done after all."
>>
>>30305198

Cutlass waltzes onto the ship with the rest of the crew nonchalantly. The map was almost certainly going to be either on the captain's person or in the captain's quarters. And, if it wasn't there, there'd at least be some sort of indicator.

Cutlass uses her intricate knowledge of pirate ships to quickly locate and go to the captain's quarters. [1d10] Master Theif
>>
>>30305198
"We go eat sushi later. Okay?" Cerulean says, trying to say it nice and slow for them.

Feeling the egg moving around, she holds it out where she can see it.
"Oh oh oh! Is this hatching?! Here I thought this was just a fancy rock," she says excitedly, circling around it curiously as she impatiently waits to see if anything else happens.
>>
>>30305198
Cloud peeks in through the hole, a little big to enter below decks.
"Ok you guys drag out all the loot and I can carry it back over to the ship. Perfect plan."
>>
>>30305252
As you slide the key into the slot, a sharp sense of danger rattles your bones. Instinctively, you step back moments before the doorknob morphs into a mouth full of teeth and snaps at the open space where your hand was. But soon, the mouth stops snapping, and the door slides ajar. Behind it, you see dozens of treasure boxes in the spacious room. Most of them appear to contain sweets, pastries and candies, but a few have some silver coins. The door was likely not the only chapter.

>>30305295
The egg settles down after a while. The fish slowly disperse, each nodding and saying "Xing, zai jian," in confirmation. Even as the fish float by, the egg doesn't stir, suggesting that confrontation and conflict are what nurture it.

>>30305283
Knowing that most ships keep their captain quarters in an extra-fortified section of the top deck you take the northern stairs from the second basement deck to the first basement deck. As you get there, you see the next set of stairs is on the southern end of the deck. However, dozens of pirates, seemingly from all the crews, rush down all in a panic, blocking off the stairs as they trip and trample one another. "The Gates of Justice!" "Help!" "She got me, she got me!" "She's coming!" many of them scream in terror.

>>30305302
>>30305283
>>30305270
As the talk turns to loot, you see Rin nearly get her hand bitten off by the doorknob of the northern door which she just opened. You see the silver and sweets that are in the room behind (see top post). But above, you hear the sounds of trampling and screams of terror.

>>30305251
A sudden shock jabs through you. The white-dressed mare begins brutalizing the pirates. Several drop dead, clutching gory wounds with each step she takes through the crowd. The survivors frantically flee downstairs. The mare pauses to grab one survivor by the face. You're too far away to hear her exact words, but you overhear some things-- she's interrogating the poor bastard where his captain is.
>>
>>30305368
>only chapter
what the fuck?
only trap*
>>
>>30305368
The griffon flutters his wings a little to steady himself, before clacking his beak nervously "B-Be very careful! She seems to be asking for the location of the pirates' captain! Do not head above deck!"
>>
>>30305368
"Uhh...zai jian!" Cerulean says back as she waves, trying to sound smart to her new, possible friends.

At the lack of stirring from the egg, she pouts a little bit.
"Oh well, when you're ready," she says, putting it away safely for now and heading back up to the surface to get an idea of what is happening right now.
>>
>>30305368

Cutlass hears talk of the Gates of Justice and momentarily falters. However, she takes a deep breath and smiles. She can handle it.

She bravely continues toward her goal.
>>
>>30305368
"Guess that piper is really working them over up there. Let's hurry this up."
Cloud steps off his kelp tentacle, grabbing onto the pin ship's side to hang off it while the tentacle goes forward to help grab those chests in the room Rin entered, letting the plant trigger and traps instead of them affectng Rin.
>Tentacle Chest Grab [1d10]

Meanwhile, while clinging to the ship, Cloud reaches his hoof in through the hole everypony else entered, helping to drag and grab any loot closer to their exit.
>Loot Grab [1d10+1]
>>
>>30305425

[1d10] for nonchalantly moving through the crowd
>>
>>30305368
"Uh, this'n'll be the only time y'all don't call me captain methinks, yahear?"

Trying his best to seem inconspicuous Steve begins his careful sneak over to the treasure room Rin opened up.

>Sneaky Sneaky [1d10]
>>
>>30305368
Rin's eyes light up with her greed, a wide grin forming on her face. "Yarharhar! This be more like it!" She says, holding her hand out as her ghostly hand follows. "Let's just make this be easier for me..."

>Wenches & Mead: Loot grab time
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30305401
The mare in white pauses and turns in your direction. She drops the other pirate and waves pleasantly at you. You notice that her parasol, now folded up, is pointing straight at you. Without warning, she presses a button on the bottom of her umbrella, and a loud gunshot is heard, and a small bullet rockets toward you from the parasol.
[1d10+5]

>>30305438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2Fk6F-q-M
You worm your way through the crowd, and reach the horrifying carnage coating the top deck. Dozens of pirates lay dead with horrific injuries, having recently been brutalized. A light green mare in a white dress and parasol is standing in the middle of the dead, holding one pirate by his face. You are just in time to see the contents of the above post (Alder's reply) happen.

About three feet behind you, the door leading to what you guess is the Captain's quarters hangs ajar. "Um, excuse me!" the light green mare says, waving cheerily to you. "Hi! Do you know where Captain Plague is? Or Captain Beeholder? Or Captain Sweet Thang?"

>>30305476
>>30305466
>>30305426
The sounds of chaos and violence give the Beesting's crew pause, especially as it starts to get closer. "Fuuuck," Cane Shuga groans. "Here they come, get as much as you can, hurry!"

Cloud deactivates the many various traps with his kelp vine-- most of them are mimic chests which gnaw on the kelp vine for a little bit then hang open. Meanwhile, you and the rest of the Beesting grab as much loot as you can, with your crewmates providing bags and upside-down hats for holding the loot.

Rin gets her finger nibbled by a small black mimic, no bigger than a ring box, which has dragon's horns and wings. It doesn't even have any gold in it-- it just seems eager to fight.

As you start to file out, a crowd of panicking pirates, made up of the Fruitflies and the crews of the blue and pink decks, starts fleeing down the stairs in a blind rush. "Oh shit, run, before they block the exit!" Sickly Sweet shouts.
>>
>>30305534

Cutlass freezes in place. For a moment, she considers acting as if she didn't hear her. But, she realizes that the opportunity for that has come and gone. She inwardly curses her lack of planning ahead.

"Hello," she says in the most steady voice she can muster. She uses all of her high society training to seem as little of a pirate as possible. "I'm looking for them as well. I was just about to check the captain's quarters right now, actually."

And, with that, she turns and opens the door, praying that this all seems perfectly in place.

[1d10] for playing cool (if necessary)
>>
>>30305534
Alder waves back nervously, and warks in surprise as she takes a shot. He flails around, scrabbling and awkwardly flapping his wings as he tries to maneuver himself out of the way
>Dodge: [1d10]
>>
>>30305534
"Yarharhar! I've never seen treasure fight me back, just makes it more fun to collect!" Rin shouts excitedly, taking up on the mimic's challenge and swinging for a quick blow.

>Rupture
[1d10]

>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>30305534
"Leave the bigger stuff to me, you guys just worry about all the little things."
Cloud has the tentacle grab and pull back the chests out of the room for the rest of their crew to grab, and has it wrap around as many as it can to carry back to the ship. Cloud, using his larger size, scoops up as much as he can before heading back over the shadow chain to not crush and of the vine's loot haul.
>>
>>30305534
"Hey, I give the orders around here boyo! Now run before they block the exit!"
>>
>>30305617
(Fucc I hit the wrong thing)
Steve starts running for the exit off the ship back onto his own with frightened stomps of thunderous volume, knocking anyone else out of the way for the sake of his crew.

>Slam; Crit 8+ [1d10+2}
>>
>>30305638
friggin heck off bungie

[1d10+2]
>>
>>30305534
Cerulean looks surprised by all the going ons when she surfaces.
"Holy shrimp. What did I miss when I was down there?"

Cerulean hears a gunshot, looks over, and sees Alder flying there.
"Oh no!"
Cerulean dives back down and quickly heads to where Alder was. She then quickly surges up out of the water and onto the deck. Going off instinct and the quickest of thinking, she snaps her jaws at the parasol that is pointing at Alder.

>Disarm/break the parasol
[1d10]
>>
>>30305534
>>30305597
Before swinging her blade down on the mimic, she suddenly stops as she looks back to the exit. Even if she gets bit, she lets huffs a bit as she thinks more. "Come with me ye little pest, I'll still smash ye open in a moment." She says, making a grab for the treasure instead.

>Take 6 for grapple instead and head for our ship.
>>
>>30305582
The mare puts her parasol over her shoulder."Ah, let me come with you, ma'am. It's dangerous aboard a ship like this. Have they harmed you?" she asks, looking up and down at you. "Oh! Before I forget: My name is Balalaika, of the Gates of Justice. You are?" she asks, offering a small curtsy.

After the introduction (or lack thereof, up to you), you and Balalaika enter the hallway leading to the captain's quarters. The hall is sickeningly pink and has many vending machines and candy dispensaries lining the hall, with candy streamers hanging from the ceiling and even frosting outlining the corners. As you reach the door, Balalaika kicks it right off the hinges. "Please watch your step, ma'am."

The captain's spacious resembles a candy shop, with all the trimmings and a bed behind the front counter. Sitting on the counter is a very lanky saddle arabian mare in a pinstripe suit. She has blonde hair covering both eyes and very prominent zig-zag eyebrows. A candy cigarette hangs from her mouth. Balalaika and the saddle arabian size each other up in silence.

>Note that you can say that you remained at the door, unseen, and Balalaika entered ahead of you, if you want

>>30305595
The bullet hurtles through your chest, narrowly missing your heart, as you dive to the side. If you hadn't...

You steady yourself on the railing but are bleeding badly.
>Alder 5/4

>>30305651
You jump up onto the pink ship, but by the time you do, the mare in the white dress heads to the Captain's quarters on the first deck, accompanied by a nervous Cutlass. (see top post) They do not see you.

(1/2)
>>
>>30305664
>>30305647
>>30305613
Cloud, Rin and about half of the Beesting's crew makes it halfway across the black chains. They are able to go back to the Beesting if they wish.

However, the other pirate crews quickly block off the exit before HHS, Chiu, Sickly Sweet and the other mooks can escape as well. "Oh right, I forgot you're the captain now..." SS says.

Out of the crowd of pirates, a tall black stallion in duelist garb and a feathered hat steps forward. "Stand down and drop the gems. They are hereby property of The Gentlecolt, in whose presence you now cower, thieves. Surrender and I shall consider mercy."
>>
>>30305701
"The who-now? What right do y'all have to these here treasures huh? Whats plundered is plundered agains what Sugarhoof always used ta' say! That and that anybody with big words layuk you oughta be shut up! Why, I'd just like ta' see you trah to take these gems from us with what we had to kill for 'em!"
>>
>>30305698
Cerulean bars her teeth at the parasol mare, opting to just rush in and snag the friend-shooting weapon from the mare. Then probably shake it around violently like a dog with a toy.

>Disarm and shake parasol
[1d10]
>>
>>30305701
Rin gets about half way to the chain, forcing open the mimic's mouth. "Let's see what ye have inside first." She says, poking about at it's inside before stopping. "Nothing?! What sort of a mimic are ye if ye don't even have loot in ye?!" She grumbles loudly, bringing it closer to her face as she glares. "I'm going to fatten ye up before our big fight. It's like trying to break a pinata without candy inside it." She says, slipping her 70 remaining dabloons into it's gullet before turning around.

"I'll just have to get some more from fancy hat over there." Rin mumbles again to herself, likely needing to see a psychiatrist about that.

>Stealth closer towards the party to assist against fancy hat.
>>
>>30305698

"I am Cap-" Cutlass cuts herself off, inwardly shrieking at her almost mistake. "Cutlass. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Balalaika," she says with a fanciful curtsy. She jumps slightly as she kicks down the door, however.

As the two size each other up, she sizes up the room, looking around for where the map might be. [1d10]
>>
>>30305701
Cloud stops on the chain as the others get blocked off, looking back and down at the loot he's holding.
"Eh, it'll be fine if its a little wet."
He whistles for his kelp tentacle to move back over to him. The tentacle coils up for more surface area, lowering down more to the water as Cloud unloads his haul onto it. The kelp tendril slowly works its way back to the Beesting, sitting beside it to let the crew aboard unload what it carries.

Cloud, hooves free now, turns and sprints back along to the chain to the pink ship. He gives a short jump as he gets near, thrusting his hoof through the blocked exit and grabbing onto the ships side, hoping his large stature and running start can give him enough force to break it up for the others to escape.
>Punch exit open [1d10+1]
>>
>>30305698
Alder squawks shakily as he's shot in the chest, his wings seizing up as he slumps back on to the deck. He manages to pull himself back up, panting heavily, before pulling himself back up and fluttering over "I-I'm alright, I-I'm alright!"
>>
>>30305740
"We're pirates. We don't care WHERE it comes from, as long as it's treasure! What are you thinking, coming to this kind of life with a moral code? For goodness' sake, horse, go join a Navy if you're going to be all high and righteous about plundering!" The Gentlecolt snaps.

>>30305753
The mimic doesn't grow in size any, forcing you to put the coins in one at a time like a vending machine. It does, however, seem to have infinite space. Once you're done, it jumps up and bites onto one of your horns to secure itself.

>>30305753
You stealth closer, watching as The Gentlecolt berates HHS for philosophies on treasure.

>>30305769
>>30305753
>>30305740
"Now, if you aren't going to come at this with a proper Pirate attitude," The Gentlecolt sneers, "You can just stand there while I gut you like a proper Pirate for touching MY treasure!" He advances, sword ready to gut HHS. Suddenly, Cloud runs past Rin across the chains and punches a mare-sized hole through the ship, just off to the side of the other hole.

Chiu dissolves the black chains and runs back to the new hole, working her magic to make a new bridge. "Cover me, captain!"

The lack of bridge forces Rin to fly. But, she sees The Gentlecolt and the other enemy pirates stagger in shock.

Cloud now has to roll to climb up since he no longer has wings and jumped to make that entrance.

>>30305779
Some mooks run over to you in shock and horror. "What the hell was that? That wasn't the Piper was it!?"
"No, it was just some lady!"
>>
>>30305836
Rin grins and attempts to take this chance to swiftly dash up behind The Gentlecolt, one of her Teeth of Cain ready to return the gutting favor he aimed at one of her crew mates.

>Rupture
[1d10]

"I'LL SHOW YE TRUE PIRATE ATTITUDE THEN!" Rin shouts after striking, winding up for a second swing.

>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>30305757
>>30305742
Cutlass surveys the room. Her thief's sensibilities identify a seemingly normal bookcase toward the back of the room. With all the candy, soda and sweets around, the map would likely be kept in a place where the food couldn't stain it.

Suddenly, Cerulean gets the drop on Balalaika, yanking away her parasol and shaking it up. Despite its dainty appearance, the parasol seems to be made of strong stuff, remaining intact as Cerulean shakes it around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_KeJvlCyg

Balalaika turns and glares at Cerulean. Although her expression is in a tight smile, Cerulean feels a horrible, bloodthirsty aura coming from the petite mare. Something around her seems to be faintly shimmering. "Please excuse me, Captain Sweet Thang. I appear to have caught a sea cow."

Sweet Thang (the saddle arabian) snorts and pretends to smoke her candy cigarette.

Balalaika slowly steps toward Cerulean. "Drop. It."
>>
>>30305836
Oblivious to Cerulean's leap,
"Ya' see what ahm sayin'? Even now yer still all yap yap yap and no guttin' ya filthy snob of a lowlife! Lets get this show on the road alreadeh!"
,shouted Steve as he charged at the GentleColt(TM)

>Slam; Crit 8+ [1d10+2]
>>
>>30305876

Cutlass steps around the scuffle slowly and carefully, only turning away once she reaches the bookshelf. There must be a switch somewhere. Some sort of mechanism to move the bookcase. That, or it's just somewhere on the bookcase.

[1d10] to find the map or a switch
>>
>>30305876
While no aura of her own, Cerulean has gone into a bit of her bestial side as she continues to shake the parasol. At feeling the other predator's gaze on her, she looks at the mare and shakes again, more to signal no than to damage the griffon-friend-shooting weapon.

She backs away from the mare, and proceeds to start gnawing...then chewing...until going into a full-blown feeding frenzy on the umbrella.

>Eating/swallowing the parasol via latent power from genie wish combining with her voracious appetite from giving up her eating self-control
[1d10]
>>
>>30305836
>>30305845
>>30305873
>>30305876
"T-Th' Piper? No, it was the parasol mare!" he says, before continuing his flight over and landing next to Cerulean. He looks between the large sharkpony and the petite mare nervously, before asking "W-Why exactly did you shoot me? A-And uhm, thank you, Miss Cerulean."
>>
>>30305873
>>30305879
The Gentlecolt is pushed back as Rin and HHS attack him at once, the two getting some minor hits on him. But, you see him grin and flick one of his gold teeth, and a loud gunshot rings out. Rin and HHS see a smoking gun poking out of his chest. Rips in his clothing reveal that he is wearing a complex rig of weaponry, with many concealed guns and shivs.

>Rin 2/5
The Gentlecolt grins and licks his tooth again. "FIRE!" he declares, as the other pirates behind him join the fight.
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2] TGC vs Rin

[1d10+1] Pirate mob vs HHS

>>30305953
As Alder flies over to the other ship and runs in to where he saw Cerulean and the others go, he sees the below scene unfold in the candy shop-themed captain's quarters. (two below posts)

Also he sees a lanky saddle arabian mare with blonde, eye-covering hair and prominent zig-zag eyebrows sitting on the counter. "Oh for Celestia's sake, who are you now? How many more people are going to come barging into my quarters!?" she sneers.

>>30305911
Balalaika doesn't stop smiling as she stands there and watches every bit of Cerulean devour her parasol. Her aura mutates, turning from bloodthirsty to incoherently apoplectic. "That... was my ride home, YOU BITCH!"

Now without a sword, she jumps and kicks Cerulean. [1d10+5]
The shimmering continues, although Cerulean can't seem to focus her eyes on whatever it is. [1d10+2]

>>30305906
You see a corner of a map sticking out of a large book, having recently been read. It's got some cake on the corner. You inspect it and see that it's the exact same map as the one Blackbarrel and Bee Holder had.
>>
>>30305978

Cutlass' heart races with excitement as she FINALLY gets her hooves on one. She nonchalantly but quickly shoves it in a pocket hidden in her hat. Then, she equally nonchalantly walks out the way she came in.

[1d10] if necessary
>>
>>30305978
Rin checks herself, lifting up her arm to notice the fresh bullet wound before glaring back at the Gentlecolt. "Try grinning at this!"

Rin swipes at Gentlecolt, her power of theft trying to rip away the golden teeth right out of his mouth, with her distraction she follows it up with a swift strike before he shoots her down.

>Wenches & Mead: Rip teeth out
[1d10+2]
>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>30305836
>>30305978
"Don't wory, your savior is here."
Cloud boasts through the newly formed hole he punched through the ship. The bragging is short lived as his hooves scramble to grab hold of the ship, reaching up the grab either the railings or the other hole they used before.
>Hold On [1d10]
>>
>>30305978
"Tasty," she replies back, "but need more food!"
In response to the mare attacking her, Cerulean jumps and rotates in the air, landing and the momentum causes her tail to become a whip of solid shark muscle.

>Slam Crits 8+, DC -1, +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30305978
"Only coming to check up on friends... and to get a better idea why the parasol mare sh-" he's cut off by a yelp of surprise as he jumps away from Balalaika and Cerulean, letting the two of them go at it before flaring his wings out nervously. Spotting Rin, who seems in a good deal of trouble, he readies and throws one of his concoctions!
>atural Remedy: (Heal and Cleanse) [1d10]
>>
>>30306078
(slight positioning error, changed to a perception check to inspect the glowing)
>>
>>30306021
The Gentlecolt sneers and fires his collection of guns, riddling your hide with bullets and knocking you against the far wall.
>Rin 0/4

>>30306030
The sudden outbreak of commotion and violence on the top deck and in the center shakes the ship, causing you to slip and plummet into the ocean. In the water, a large school of yellow-striped fish start hurtling toward you at alarming speed. "Cloud!" Chiu shouts. A black chain falls from above for you to grab.

>>30306037
>>30306011
>>30306078
Something odd happens as Cerulean attacks Balalaika. As her tail gets within an inch of her shoulder, all its momentum evaporates. The tail touches her with no more force than as if Cerulean had meant to gently tap her on the arm. Balalaika's shimmering seems to grow, and she smirks and relaxes. As Cutlass tries to leave, Balalaika touches her, and Cutlass is stopped in her tracks. It's like all her momentum just drained out of her body.

"Cutlass... aren't you a bit famous? As that sea cow attacked me, I got the strangest feeling I'd heard a name like that before," Balalaika says. "You're a captain... at that one tribal restaurant on Mari Island, right? I LOVE that place, but the name is so hard to pronounce! What's it called again?"

"Oh yeah. All of us are fucked. Why did I even get up this morning?" Sweet Thang asks. You notice her reaching under the counter.

"ALL of you get to come with me!" Balalaika cackles. "Cutlass, if you aren't busy tonight, would you like a front-row seat to a hanging on Mari Island? I can get you a good place where the snack vendors always patrol more often. That's where I always sit. You there!" she shouts at Alder. "Are you a pirate too? Would you like to give yourself up like Sweet Thang has or are you going to be a nuisance too?"

Alder focuses on the shimmering and sees that it extends off her body about 1 centimeter, all around. It has a texture a bit like wool. It doesn't seem to be any magic you recognize.
>>
>>30306128
Rin grunts loudly as the air is knocked out of her lungs from being thrown into the wall, taking a moment to recover from her daze. "When me eye stops spinning... THEN you're gonna get gutted! Yarharauugh..." Rin says, her cackle getting cut half way through as the world spins a bit more.

>Recover
[1d10]
>>
>>30306128
Cloud gives a short yelp as his hooves slip and he plummets into the sea. He pushes his way up to the surface, spitting out the saltwater as he shakes his head dry.
"I'm fine!"
He looks at the bright flecks of yellow darting toward him, not paying the little fish any mind. As Chiu lowers a chain, Cloud jumps to grab it and climb up to the open holes where the rest of the crew is.
>Grab and Hop [1d10+1]
>>
>>30306128
"Snacks!" Cerulean says through a happy sound growl.
"Oh, is this the snack?" She then tries to bite and chomp and devour the shimmeriness around the mare.

>attempt to eat the aura with the genie power of sheer gluttony!
[1d10]
>>
>>30306128

Cutlass' heart drops into her stomach as Balalaika touches her. "Y-yes," she says after a moment, contemplating her next move. "Well, I WAS. But, tragedy struck and now I'm rather crewless. It's been a hard time for me..."

She begins to smile as she sees a ray of light through this. "You'll have to forgive me, I've been all over lately. I was only at Mari Island for a short time. The natives there have such... fanciful language. I had a hard time with it myself. It WAS such a lovely place, though."

"And, seeing as how I lack a mode of transportation right now, it seems I don't have much of a choice, do I?" she laughs with a hint of desperation.

[1d10] to lie lie lie!
>>
>>30306128
Alder gives off a confused warble, bending in closer to look it over "Hrm... interesting. Some sort of magic, it seems."
>Master Thief: [1d10]
>>30306205
"C-Cerulean, please, do not eat the shimmering layer."
>>
>>30306243
"But I'm reeeeeaaaaaalllllly hungry!"
>>
>>30306160
The Gentlecolt shoots down at you again, looking both haughty and heartless.
[1d10+2]

>>30306183
You climb back up, but not before the fish take some nibbles out of your skin.
>Cloud 3/5

>>30306160
>>30306183
Chiu manages to finish rebuilding the bridge of shadowy chains across to the Beesting, which catches the attention of the pirate mob. They run forward to attack, while Chiu reaches down to help Rin.
[1d10]
[1d10+1] pirates

>>30306210
"Tragedy!?" Balalaika asks, in terror and confusion. "Did something happen to Mari Island while I was out!?"

>>30306205
As you try to bite down on her arm, she offers it out to you to chew. But, same as last time, your bite has no force behind it. At the very last second, your bite loses all its momentum and force, as the result of some property about the shimmering aura. She smirks. "Thank you for the momentum. I'm going to need a lot of it for me to get back home... WITHOUT MY PARASOL!"

Balalaika raises her arm, then slams you against the floor repeatedly. She laughs madly while doing so.
>Cerulean 0/5

>>30306243
>>30306210
"Not magic. Aura," Balalaika says. "I'm surprised that you can see it at all. But all that means is that you have the potential to use it. Which also means that you ESPECIALLY need to answer my question, griffon: Are you or aren't you a pirate? By the Authority of the Gates of Justice, I need your answer."

You hear Deelzang and a few other ponies start to board the ship, laughing and chuckling among themselves as they discuss the carnage outside.

Sweet Thang gulps nervously.
>>
>>30306286
Cloud kicks back at the fish as he lifts himself out of the water.
"Jeez, are these piranhas or something?"

Lifting himself to peer inside the ship, Cloud's eyes glow as the enemy pirates charge at their crew. He attempts to pull up some seaweed and kelp from the ocean into the ship, building up a net to keep back the attackers.
>Earthen Grasp [Normal binding use] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30306286
"You're gonna have to do a lot more than that!" Cerulean says, using the motion of the ocean to try and get herself back into the fight.

>Recovery, DC 4 from Earthly Affinity
[1d10]
>>
>>30306286

"No, no," Cutlass says quickly. "Just tragedy to me," she sighs at the truth of the statement. "I'm afraid I've lost my way at sea... several times over. How else do you think I would end up here?" she laughs.

Cutlass looks up at she hears Deelzang boards the ship. "If you're looking for pirates to arrest, there's a particularly bad one coming in now," Cutlass says, pointing in the direction of his laughter.

"He gave me a horrible fright."
>>
>>30306286
"Potential to use it? What do you mean? A-And, no, I am not. I suppose I would be more of... an adventurer?" he offers, before frowning a little at Cerulean's battering. He pulls her large head over into his lap as he takes a seat, before feeding her a small dose from a vial "-Please, I do not think you will make it far."
>Natural Remedy: [1d10]
>>
>>30306286
Rin stands back onto her feet properly once Chiu helps her up. She shakes her head and then quickly takes the moment to deflect the strike Gentlecolt fires at her. "Ye going to pay for that ye frilly filly!" Rin insults him.

"Oh, and thanks Chiu." Rin throws in casually to Chiu.
>>
>>30306314
>>30306338
>>30306317
>Cerulean 8/6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAusgWWhT4

Balalaika frowns as Alder comes to Cerulean's aid. "I really don't. All I need is to stand here and let you tire yourself out, sea cow. But you, griffon, whether you're a pirate or not, you're aiding one. That, I can't abide. Cutlass, please stand back, Ma'am."

Balalaika puts on her pilot shades again, then begins to pummel Alder.

[1d10+5] [1d10+5]
Her Aura becomes more visible as she does. [1d10+2]

Sweet Thang dives behind the counter. You hear the clack of something metal coming from her area.

>>30306385
>>30306311
Cloud and the other Beesting pirates fight back against the onslaught of the pirate mob. Soon, you notice that small pockets of infighting are beginning to bloom among the pirate mob, caused by rivalries and tensions between the different crews, all bunched up like that.
[1d10+1] pirate mob
[1d10+1] beesting

The Gentlecolt curses at the dissolution among the mooks, then jumps onto a barrel to get a better angle. He shoots at Rin again.
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30306396
Alder warks in surprise as the mare takes a couple more swings, trying to dodge out of the way as best he can manage "W-Well, she's my friend! O-Of course I'm going to help her up!"
>Dodge: [1d10]
>>
>>30306396
"Mmm, tasty," Cerulean says in response to being healed. She holds her stomach.
"Though...I don't think that bit sat well with my...stomach."

She holds her mouth, but inevitably, ends up projectile 'chumming' onto Balalaika. One can see bits and chunks of very destroyed, and probably partially digested, parasol.

>Accuracy
[1d10]
>>
>>30306396

"You don't have to ask me twice," Cutlass says, holding her hat down, not wanting to lose it-and by extension, her map. She backs up into the doorway.

As Balalaika begins to pummel Alder, Cutlass creeps out the door. She quickly rushes back to the deck where Deelzang is. [1d10] to be discrete
>>
>>30306396
Rin turns her attention back at The Gentlecolt as he attempts to fire at her. She simply rushes him, trying to catch him like a fish in a barrel. "You're going to make it too easy for me to cut you up!!" She roars at him, unleashing a flurry of strikes on him.

>Dual
[1d10]
[1d10]

>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>30306396
Cloud grabs a piece of debris from the hole he smashed open into the pink ship. With the pirates all fighting each other now, Cloud aims at The Gentlecolt and throws the piece of wood as hard as he can through the crowd at him.
>Wood Toss [1d10+1]

"How much longer until you can get another route out of here?"
Cloud asks Chiu over the fighting.
>>
>>30306410
Balalaika stomps you several feet into the floor with a single press.
>Alder 0/2

>>30306413
She springs off of Alder, then bounces off the ceiling to avoid your projectile vomit, with a disgusted snarl. She slams you against the ground; her elbows and arms reinforced with aura, which makes the impact all the more painful.
>Cerulean 3/6

She continues to throw aura-enforced punches, her frown becoming a sadistic grin. [1d10+5] [1d10+5]

>>30306415
You very loudly and prominently hustle out of the room, only to be confronted with Deelzang (who has a fish tail for back legs, like a mermaid and is thus flopping on deck like a seal), and a garbage-covered diamond dog who has a bag of fruit with him. The two are laughing as they pick over the corpses.
"Aye, Cutlass! Whatcha doin' up here, ya salty old seadog?"
"Seadog?" Balalaika asks, poking her head out of the captain's quarters. "Did I just hear a pirate euphemism out here?"
Deelzang and his companion turn pale at her sight.
"What tha FUACK are ya doin' messin' around with har!?" Deelzang exclaims. "She'll eat folks like you and me far fuckin' breakfast!"
Balalaika looks at Cutlass with suspicion. "Hey..."

>>30306416
>>30306432
Both you and the Gentlecolt score severe damage on one another, before the Gentlecolt suddenly disappears.
>Vanish
>Rin 2/4

Meanwhile the fighting continues, with neither side gaining a clear advantage over another. A wayward knife gets thrown at Cloud.
>Cloud 1/5
"We've already got one," Chiu says, pointing at her new bridge, "But everyone's too busy fighting! Get Rin out of there, damn it!"

>Paused
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.