[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we have a reaction thread in a week, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

So we have a reaction thread in a week, right?
>>
>>30300342
You will never give up with your shitty meme, right?
>>
>>30300366
Meme =/= cannon.
Therefore this is not a meme.
This is cannon
>>
>>30300378
It is cannon in your retarded mind. You just shitpost it to get people mad, you care about nothing else but that.
>>
File: this_is_cane.jpg (16KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_cane.jpg
16KB, 250x242px
>>30300378
>>30300387
>cannon
>>
>>30300366
This "meme" is Discords entire character progression since Season 3. He either resign from chaos for Fluttershy, or he risk his life in S6 finale for Fluttershy or he almost stop existing for Fluttershy in the future episode.

In our world a girl would give in to a guy just for a flower not to mention half the shit Discord is doing or even mentioning his god like powers.
>>
>>30300387
It work on you. We can even hear your angry typing from here.
>>
>>30300366
Most of this board at least understand that Fluttercord is justified within the show and do expect it to become canon at some point.
>>
>>30300392
Of course I knew you were going to say that.
Enjoying your easy empty laughs?
>>
>>30300399
Yes, especially a rage from an autistic derpibooru forum user.
>>
>>30300395
>justified
It isn't. You are just basing it in your own dumb vision that no single female can have a male friend they don't care about sexually.
But that's just a myth you invented because you lack basic life experiences.
Everything is automatically and by default based on sex for you.
>>
>>30300404
I am not.
Will you get mad if I laugh at you now for being retarded too?
>>
>>30300405
>he think friendzone is real
>show staff constantly ship tease them outside the show
>Discord never shot down as romantic possibility by mentioning that FS is like his sister or something in any episode

end of argument
Also you are the one of few users ever butthurt about this ship.
>>
Is someone in here really getting upset over Fluttercord
>>
>>30300610
I am tired of it being fucking shitposted all the time, fuck off
You are as bad as the glimmy spammers, you just want to piss people off, you don't care about the ship and don't dump art or discuss it in these threads
you just want easy empty laughs and that's it
>>
>>30300625
Now that he realizes how upset you are, surely he will stop. It always works like that.
>>
>>30300610
>discord never shot down as romantic option
Discord is not of the pony shape proper. Therefore, nopony will be attracted to them unless they are defective. This is a show with wholesome values, Anon.
>>
>>30300625
Flutterfags on literal suicide watch
>>
>>30300689
To him*
fuck phoneposting
>>
>>30300621
Everyone, their waifu must remain single or they will go on a mass suicide to see if they can go to Equestria and claim her away from the hybrid monstrosity
>>
>>30300691
Fluttershy is a shit.
Laffin at you, kid.
>>
>>30300691
The ship will never happen there are no canon ships in the enire show.
Except for the Cakes, Shining Armor and Candence and now Big Mac with the baker pony from Starlight's former village
>>
>>30300389
>In our world a girl would give in to a guy just for a flower
We don't live in that simple world anymore Anon... It hurts... I'm a kind hearted and chivalrous kinda guy, a romantic even. It just doesn't work that way anymore... I was born in the wrong time. I'd like to think the effort I put into getting my first two gf's would have at least have let me keep them, but it wasn't. Now I'm all about the solitude and Ponies. Real girls aren't worth the effort, they just don't appreciate it anymore.
>>
>>30300721
Denial really isn't just a river
>>
>>30300746
>the effort I put into getting my first two gf's would have at least have let me keep them

Try the freezer next time.
>>
Discusting , but , its so good
>>
File: 1472254808693.jpg (73KB, 791x716px) Image search: [Google]
1472254808693.jpg
73KB, 791x716px
>>30300780
>discusting
disgusting
mongoloid
>>
>>30300746
>IM SUCH A NICE GAI WHY WONT GRILS LOOK AT ME??
cause you're beta as fuck. Women are looking for a MAN.
Be a man, and be dominant, instead of being a whiny wussy baby.
>>
>>30300820
>be dominant
>RAPE HE RAPED ME
Yeah I am sure that works out just fine in this day and age.
>>
I hope they kiss.
>>
>>30300342
Fluttercord is the reason the show is dead, and fluttershy is a bitch
>>
>>30300917
I seriously think we lost a lot of traffic thanks to the combined efforts of nyxfag, discord shipping, /pol/ and Lee Goldson.
Everybody wants this fucking board dead.
>>
>>30300852
There's a difference between being dominant and being forceful. You wouldn't know either way.
>>
>>30300928
And neither do you.
>hah but I do
Yeah sure, lies and your hand don't count.
>>
>>30300938
You realize that you're the problem and not them, right?
>>
>>30300926
no one believed me when I said the writers all wear "shipping goggles" for fluttercord and it seriously impacted the overall quality of the writing
no one believed me when I said fluttercord was a forced ship, discord was suddenly made into a wuss and fluttershitfags killed the online community because they're autistic.
>>
>>30300952
I know I am shit but women aren't perfect either.
>>
>>30300691
When will they learn?
>>
>>30300721
now that they've given one of the biggest secondary characters a love interest it's only a matter of time before it becomes open season on mane six romance
>>
>>30300625
Fucl pff i love that ship. This thread was meant for shippers, not for people triggred by it
>>
File: Anon, stop.png (70KB, 276x313px) Image search: [Google]
Anon, stop.png
70KB, 276x313px
>>30300342
Don't we have the exact same thread every time a Fluttershy or Discord episode arrives?
>>
File: IMG_20170613_190339.jpg (134KB, 644x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_190339.jpg
134KB, 644x703px
literally any ship is better than fluttercord
>>
File: full (1).png (1MB, 1075x1027px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
1MB, 1075x1027px
>>30301760
any ship at all
>>
File: full (2).png (1MB, 1308x2040px) Image search: [Google]
full (2).png
1MB, 1308x2040px
>>30301769
any ship guys
>>
>>30301076
Any of the Mane Six getting officially shipped in the show would be the death knell of the fandom. Yes, even Applejack.
>>
>>30302000
you fools the mane six are already being shipped
twilight is with flash sentry
pinkie pie is with cheese sandwich
>>
>>30302028
you mean those characters that last appeared in 2014? hardly
>>
>>30302059
just because they dropped them doesn't mean they don't exist
>>
>>30300746
Its not because of your tactic, its because you met two cunts. If you met person similar to Fluttershy who was single, you would have as easy time as Discord.
>>
>>30300746
t. Flash Sentry
>>
>>30300917
No, Fluttercord is one of the symptoms of Fluttershy dropping the shyness plotline and becoming assertive. Discord is literally less assertive than Fluttershy,

Also i bet Fluttershy will be the one asking Discord to become her boyfriend, not the other way around.
>>
>>30300956
Fluttercord became an obvious plotline since Season 3. Is like with Cutie Mark Crusaders first episode. You already knew that one time they will get their cutie mark. And you know Fluttercord will become canon once Fluttershy took his paw in Keep Calm and Flutter On.
>>
>>30302186
I'd rather the show be cancelled than see that
Fluttershy isn't being assertive to discord, she's being mean
and he has a literal unhealthy obsession on her
and this pony cartoon should have ended two seasons ago honestly
>>
>>30302197
>permavirgin trying to evaluate on how simple connection is shipping
>>
None of you read the leaked summary where she friendzoned him, did you?
>>
>>30302233
>implying these cucks want their dreams to be ruined
>>
>>30302233
POST IT I WANT TO READ
>>
>>30302233
It obviously didn't mention all the moments where Fluttershy will blush in their finale scene where she says how importans he is to her. The ship was already confimred in S6 finale, now we're just getting a build up to their wedding so that autists would not tweet them that their ship was "forced"
>>
>>30302358
no matter the build up, the ship will always be forced and retarded
would you have accepted billdip as a canon ship had there been enough build up? no because it would have been stupid anyway
>>
>>30302369
Its literally the only male/female couple as build upon as many main couples in other cartoons like Marco and Star, Aang and Katara. Steven and Connie. If people prefer Discord with another character but they ignore his bond with Fluttershy then it is them who are retarded. It is a normal and sane thing to expect two friends to grow closer if they started to trust eachother and sacrifice eachother for one another.
>>
>>30302453
that's what a virgin would hope
>>
>>30302547
You can't stop being biased but it doesn't matter. For McCarthy they are unbreakable. The best thing you can hope for is that they will not canonise it until last season. But seeing SugarMac, they might do it next season or second movie.
>>
I am looking forward to all those dislestia tears.
>>
>>30302793
see that's the reason no one likes you guys
>>
>>30302841
I dont care. I really just want all dislestia shippers to finally fuck off from the fandom.
>>
>>30302873
Not going to happen, cuck. People still ship Fluttermac, Cherrliemac and other bullshit. Just because bullshit happens doesn't mean other bullshit will cease.
>>
>>30302887
do you expect him to understand? he's autistic
>>
>>30302887
It greatly slows down a ship if a competitor appears.
>>
>>30302887
Yes, but they are officially a cuckshippers of a sunken boat.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.