[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2

File: 1481727420990.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481727420990.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Jesus christ Bath what the fuck Edition

ITT:
>We discuss Current, Finished and Upcoming CYOAs.
>Give advice on CYOAs
>Pitch ideas
>Get critique
>Trade art
>Shitpost

List of stories: https://www.anonpone.com/
List of related content: http://pastebin.com/JfNFvCxZ

Read this advice first:
https://www.anonpone.com/advice
http://www.tgchan.org/wiki/Advice

>What day is best?
http://strawpoll.me/10160199
>What time is best?
http://strawpoll.me/10160202
>What genre are you interested in?
http://strawpoll.me/10160203
>What if I cannot into art?
http://strawpoll.me/10160205
>What race would you play?
http://strawpoll.me/10160997

Remember: People have differing tastes.

Previous Thread: >>30280848
>>
>>30295716
First for I bet you think you're so funny, don't you, you chucklefuck?
>>
>>30295741
I sure do.
The dread was (mostly) for joking purposes but I did say I had found a way to reference the abused foals in a way that would make everypony happy.
>>
I miss Emery. First satyr CYOA, and it died without a single reason as to why.
>>
>>30295776
>Same.
>>
>>30295833
Fuck not sure why I greened that.
>>
>the other thread used a thumbnail.
Ha ha faggots
>>
>>30295892
This is the one that does not include art that the artist requested not be used. I endorse this one over the ones made by shitposters.

I recommend that we go there, and try to be adults about it.
>>
>>30295892
HAHAHA Look at these faggots!
>>
>>30295948
/cyoa/
>adult
Choose one.
>>
>>30296023
Lol what a bunch of fags.
>>
>>30295948
The only way to stave off multiple thread autusm is to always without exception use the first one made. No matter how much you dislike it, the alternative opens the door to cancer
>>
>>30296082
These threads are already cancer. It makes no difference.
>>
>>30296082
You don't make the rules fucker. I'm using the one without cain in the op.
>>
>>30296082
Agreed.
>>
>>30296109
>Cain
That is clearly Battering Ram snowdrop.
>>
>>30296102
It's cancer for us, I'm talking about board health. We don't want to encourage people to remake op's they dislike.
>>
At least with three threads we have a good chance of one of them not having any arguments.
>>
>3rd thread attracted the cancer spammers so that one looks like the best thread too people coming in late.
As a second thread fag I laugh at your misfortune.
>>
>>30296315
Dandy isn't cancer. And we were just talking about his butt.
>>
>>30296315
>talking about CYOAs other than DH is cancer
>>
>>30296329
Maybe so but it seems almost intentional spam to make that thread seem more valid.
>>
>>30296348
They're all valid. None of the threads are special and there is no magic real one. Whichever ones get used get used.
>>
I just got home and caught up and I choose this thread.
>>
>>30296409
horray for good sense.
>>30296082
this anon is correct.
>>
The others say this thread is a Darkest Hour thread somehow. Fine let us make it that way.
What ship do you prefer in Darkest Hour.
>>
>>30296585
Ah fuck I forgot my question mark
>>
>>30296585

Ram is best waifu, and Last Word is best daughteru. Anything else is heresy.
>>
>>30296585
I did not much care who we ended up with but I did think it important we not try and rush out of our current relationship. Just follow that to it's logical conclusion whatever that may be. Agreed though. Last Word is best daughteru.
>>
>>30296592

It's okay. This is a safe space. You don't have to worry about that now Anon. Who needs question marks anyway.
>>
>>30296629
Not I said the artfag.
>>
>>30296700
not I said the qm
>>
>>30296841
Not I said the shitposter.
>>
We're free to discuss Cain art and Darkest Hour as much as we please here, and yet nobody is saying a word.
So let's talk about Nebula instead. Are we still mad that the diamond dog was actually a changeling?
>>
>>30297693
I'm not mad but I do think it was a mistake.

Also the reason nobody is saying a word is the conversation topics ran out.
>>
>>30297712

Are you sure? So we can talk about Darkest Hour for months and months in the regular quest but as soon as we get our own thread we're speechless?

Let's make an effort! How would the quest be different if Rime had been a pyromancer instead of a cyromancer? Besides being able to make delicious Ice cream, of course?
>>
>>30297831

*Whoops, meant to say regular thread, not regular quest.
>>
>>30297880
That wasn't finished.
>>
>>30297883

Shit. Sorry, I thought it was.
>>
>>30297831
Like I said. We already talked about that. There is very little left to discuss. It would fuck the balance of the combat because so much of it is in armor. Ice gets negated by armor far more effectively then fire.
>>
>>30297945

Okay, well how do you think it would affect Rime's cooking? Would she open up a bbq and grill instead of ice cream stand? I just want to know what things would be like. What else might change?
>>
>>30297952
I imagine a lot of the high ice cream sales were due to the war. People are probably still eating plenty of meat already so we would have likely made less profit. Alas though I must be off.
>>
>>30297969
Wait fuck I am retarded. Ponies in the setting likely still don't eat meat.
Now I must be off.
>>
File: A pretty stallion.jpg (85KB, 419x498px) Image search: [Google]
A pretty stallion.jpg
85KB, 419x498px
Hi /cyoag/, what's new? Is this the right thread? I'm noticing a disturbing lack of Whispen.
>>
>>30298071
That's because this is the darkest hour thread. /cyoag/ is two doors down.
>>
>>30297948

Why don't they like our quest, /DHG/?
>>
I am slowly realizing that some of our discussion might have just been shitposters and without an audience they disappeared.
>>
>>30298891
>some
>>
>>30298071
It's the right thread but some people got triggered by the op image. Some whispen would be delightful.
>>
>>30298891
Nah. I don't have time to explain the situation right now though.
>>
So why does Fic put cyoa in the subject line of Wizards Tower but not Colt Quest?
>>
>>30299834
don't know. perhaps maybe quest implies that it's a cyoa?
>>
>>30299834
Hopefuly he finishes that one unlike peachbottom quest.
>>
Saved.
>>
>>30299834
Cause Fic is an absent minded goof sometimes. And as such, works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>30305324
Makes sense
>>
Do you care that CYOAD never discusses your quest or comments on your artwork, but just keeps harping on the same quests every single thread? Does it ever make you just want to call it quits?
>>
>>30306055
I think the problem is people see a conversation and get it in there heads they can't have another conversation at the same time. As people have been saying Darkest Hour was dominating conversation for a while but that was only because the conversations made everybody else stop talking for some reason.
>>
>:(
>>
boop
>>
It is the right thing to do to keep this thread alive.
>>
>>30310573
Indeed.
>>
>>30311448
Dam straight.
>>
Be,p
>>
Anyone have anything to say about Cain or ifag?
>>
>>30315477
No. Some seem convinced this is a continment thread for some reason though.
>>
>>30315610
We can talk about them here but it causes autistic screeching in the other one. Thats a containment thread.
>>
>>30315815
But nobody is talking about them here or has been.
>>
>>30316223
Yeah but we could if we wanted to. Nobody is going to get upset here.
>>
>>30316231
I won't ree if the names are mentioned like many do but I would not like arguments. Of course there is little chance of an argument without the reeers here considering the complaints about the conversations are what cause the arguments.

I would not want to validate the retards who think that last thread was good because of this one though.
>>
Bemp
>>
We should call this the /tg/ refugee thread, make it a little more homey for them. Give the whole seperate but equal thing a shot.
>>
Bimp for justice
>>
What if I say that I have a brand new Cainart?
What are you willing to pay to get it?
>>
>>30320721
I dunno. Is it a good Cainart or a bad Cainart.
Also please do not listen to the people trying to suggest this as a Darkest Hour containment.
>>
When this thread inevitably dies, we should remake it as either a /tg/ thread or a warhammer exclusive thread.
>>
>>30322196
>not a containment thread
>>
>>30322196
Deffinately /tg/. Then you can talk about your pokemon cards too.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.