[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOTP thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

what is the worst ship and why is it this one?
>>
>>30293190
If we go with a shit taste/unpopular opinion thread then i may as well post this
>>
>>30293190
the worst ships are the ones that get arbitrarily forced together without any prior buildup

meaning FlashLight, TimberTwi, and SugarMac are the worst
>>
>>30293190
>>30293195
>>30293209
Kill yourselves
>>
File: ponksmug.jpg (16KB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
ponksmug.jpg
16KB, 320x291px
>>30293190
Fluttercord is shit because it's a gimmick ship.
Contrast some raindom ship, like, I don't know, Soarindash or Trixiemaud. These are just ideas of two characters ending up together and you can tell many stories with it.
But Fluttercord built around a certain storytelling trope. The sheer concept suggests that you are telling ONE story. In this case, it's "a villain becomes better by falling in love with a sweet girl". But once you tell that one story and the villain did become better, what else are you going to do? It's a dead end, you've used the gimmick already. That's why virtually every Fluttercord work delves into Fluttershy becoming a bland perfect Mary Sue and Discord becoming a pathetic pussy who constantly apologizes for his le dark past. That's why the show isn't giving much focus to that, because they know it'll end up being shit.
>>
File: wink-1.png (801KB, 832x932px) Image search: [Google]
wink-1.png
801KB, 832x932px
>>30293241
also because fluttershy is treated as a perfect princess who can do no wrong by the show
also also because they purposefully avoid discord being friend with any other pony
here's a list of ponies who would have made more sense to be closer to discord than fluttershy: twilight sparkle, she is the Princess of fucking friendship for a reason
celestia, they supposedly know each other to some degree, are more or less the same age, and are opposites (one represents chaos and the other represents order)
pinkie pie, the most random pony in all of equestria
now how come the relationship with those never went anywhere? why fluttershy of all ponies? because she is a shitty mary sue, that's why
>>
>>30293303
Fluttershy isn't a Mary Sue in the show and does have her flaws (just remember all those assertiveness lessons episodes). If anything, that would be an interesting thing to see in their relationship instead of always painting her in the right.
>>
Man I can't wait for the shitstorm flutterfags are going to throw after the Fluttercord episode cucks them into a different dimension.
>>
>>30293319
her flaws are considered cute and barely have any effect in any episode besides making the audience sympathize with her
she is never in the wrong
>>
File: fluttershyimthemonster.png (368KB, 717x407px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershyimthemonster.png
368KB, 717x407px
>>30293369
>her flaws are considered cute and barely have any effect in any episode besides making the audience sympathize with her
>she is never in the wrong
>>
>>30293376
oh noo one single episode from a series that has seven seasons! my argument is totally disproven!
>>
>>30293190
It always bothered me that people would try to claim a moral high ground against spike and one of the mane 6 over a small years difference yet staying silent as a white breaded, thousands of year old being gets shipped with Fluttershy.
>>
>>30293397
>eqg image
you can stop arguing now
>>
>>30293210
Awww, whatsa matta, babby? Your """"perfect"""" ships get shat on?
>>
>>30293608
>implying you can only use reaction pics from stuff you like
how autistic can you get
>>
File: 1492024867246.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1492024867246.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>>30293303
>>30293241
>dislestia shippers are this butthurt their self insertion with Celestia didn't work out in canon
>>
>>30293445
Discord and Fluttershy are both adults. And Discord isn't even a biological creature from flesh and blood. He's a immortal spirit and personification of chaos. Fluttershy basically fuck a ghost that would dissappear if you told him to be normal.
>>
File: full.png (380KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
380KB, 1200x1000px
>>30293719
>implying I don't want to fuck discord instead
anyway, I think pic related could have been a nice way to settle things
>>
>>30293719
Another reason Fluttercord is shit is that if you dare criticize it you're gonna get false flagged as 'fluttercuck' or 'dislestia shipper'.
>>
>>30293748
Fluttercord is literally the only ship that make sense. It should have been canonised before SugarMac.
>>
>>30293939
>the only ship that makes sense
if you're retarded
>>
>>30293946
Better get used to them being together
>>
>>30293190
All of them are terrible, simple as that.
>>
>>30294112
good thing I don't have to since they made me drop the show
not that it matters, its quality decreased exponentially around the time discord was redeemed anyway
>>
>>30293939
>>30294112
>being this much of a cuck
>>
>>30294162
>cuck
Discord is literally me. So basically I will be with my waifu in canon.
>>
>>30294254
>this deep in denial
Fluttercucks like you are truly pathetic.
>>
>>30294254
>discord is literally me
wow this is edgier than those otherkin faggots
>>
>>30293748
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.