[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happens everywhere else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: eq_map.jpg (1MB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
eq_map.jpg
1MB, 1400x860px
We know what happens in Equestria, but what the fuck happens everywhere else? The world can't be THAT small
>>
>>30291930
I never understood, where does Equestria begin and end?
>>
>>30291930
Aids.
>>
File: 22.png (3MB, 1033x1584px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
3MB, 1033x1584px
This is supposedly south of the map or the mountains are part of macintosh hills.
>>
>>30291930
>We will never see Hollow Shades
Looks pretty neat
>>
File: 1496723577401.jpg (13KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496723577401.jpg
13KB, 384x288px
>>30291997
See? Like thats so much shit cram packed under the mountains that we'll never see in the show. Like how big could that continent even be, it even continues down south with Prancing Plains
>>
>>30291997
>Comics
>Canon
>>
>>30292053
Why wouldn't the comics be canon? They're making a prequel comic series to the movie
>>
>>30292064
Because the very comic that map was in was completely invalidated by the S6 finale when Chrysalis turned out to never be trapped in her own castle and the fact that a changeling hive looked absolutely nothing like the castle in the comic.
>>
>>30291930
Do Dragon's actually live in Dragon's Lair, or is it just used as a meeting place for when the Dragon Queen wants to call a meeting? I thought they were a solitary species.

But then again, they do migrate.
>>
>>30292087
There's a general homeland they're native to it seems.

Also, comics pre Shadowlock are essentially de canonized. That was the soft reboot after issue 50.
>>
>>30291930
We get to find out in the film.
>>
Thia isn't the whole world, Saddle Arabia is presumably on a different continent.
>>
>>30291930
name of the planet: equestria
name of the place ponies live: equestria

its like a town that has the same name as a county.

there are also other towns that do not have the same name.
>>
>>30292064
Comics basically come in two flavors:

>Not backed up by anything in the canon, but not invalidated by it. So, you can consider it part of how the world is like if you want to, I guess.
>Not explicitly invalidated by canon, but so far out of how things are portrayed they can't really fit in
>Explicitly invalidated by canon

Off the top of my head - and I may be forgetting some - the major arcs that have been outright invalidated are:
>Return of Queen Chrysalis
>Nightmarity
>Reflections
>Babs and Trixie in Manehattan
>Seige of the Crystal Empire
>Fiendship: Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, Sombra
>Everfree Deer
>>
>>30294472
any direct contradiction to established lore from the show invalidates material as canon

this is why s3 and onward is not canon.
>>
>>30294472
This is why after the Accord arc they're forcing them to base it all at least part of the way on show episodes.
>>
>>30294486
What did S3 onwards contradict?
>>
File: Chessu no otoko.jpg (609KB, 1722x984px) Image search: [Google]
Chessu no otoko.jpg
609KB, 1722x984px
>>30291997
>Knigth's Peak
>Is a rock shaped in the form of a chess piece

Got me with my guard down
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.