[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.
>>
>>30290647
Her husband makes shit threads
>>
>>30290647
Get off the computer, Timber.
>>
>>30290647
As a female, she's superior to all males everywhere.
>>
>>30290647
There is literally nothing good about her.
She is a slut, a coward, an angsty version of Fluttershy with a worse physical design than Princess Twi who spread her legs for the first guy to showed her attention. She is unnecessary in the series and it would have been better if she went back to CHS like Ishi planned before Megan fucked everything. Scitwi would serve a better purpose as a public cum dump than a legitimate mane character. At least then she would be making people happy.
Also, Tara is an overrated VA who got a few lucky gigs.
>>
>>30290669
>CHS
CPA*
>>
>>30290669
Wow anon nice message.
Now tell me about how Sunset still has Flash's dry smegma hidden between her teeth ^;)
>>
>>30290647

Scilight your hair is beautiful.
>>
>>30290691
Unlike Scitwi and Timber, Sunset didn't actually love Flash as she stated.
Enjoy raising Timber's kid :^)
>>
>>30290647
>eqg
At least she is not canon. That's the only nice thing I can think of.
>>
>>30290726
But that doesn't mean she didn't suck his dick anon.
At least SciTwi does it for love and she's not a sloot who blows guys for popularity ^:)
>>
ITT: used goods monster high waifufags arguing who are the most cucked
>>
>be twifag
>hate that your waifu got turned into a bland mary sue post-alicornization
>be gifted a literal clone of your waifu that appears to have her original personality
>turns out this character is actually a fluttershy clone and that her presence alone means that your waifu will never show up in the movies again
>and she gets a boyfriend on top of that too
poor twifags
>>
>>30291471
kek, that isn't remotely true. also, EQG is absolutely irrelevant
>>
>>30290647
her armpits are musky
>>
>>30290759
This.
>>
File: twiggywiggy.png (302KB, 489x804px) Image search: [Google]
twiggywiggy.png
302KB, 489x804px
>>30291471
Well that's implying twifags are mad about her being turned into an alicorn
I'm not
I mean, sure, I miss seeing her freak out and give snarky comments, but I can simply watch the old episodes and/or write about her doing so, so everything's good :^)

scitwi isn't and won't ever be twiggy tho, not that she isn't kinda cute
>>
File: 612x.jpg (41KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
612x.jpg
41KB, 512x379px
>>30290647
So how are Flash & Timber's kids, cuck?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.