[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck is she gonna do now? Her biggest threat was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1234321412423.gif (559KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
1234321412423.gif
559KB, 300x260px
So what the fuck is she gonna do now?
Her biggest threat was her army which are no longer on her side, and Flurry Heart turning out to be a changeling princess is too good of an idea to ever be used in the show.
>>
>>30289844
>Her biggest threat was her army
Her or any changeling's biggest threat is they can change to someone and cause paranoia, not actual brutality or numbers.
It's idea can be similar to the thing in John Carpenter's "The Thing".
>>
>>30289844
The writers can pull out more hives out of their ass.
>>
>>30289941
The fact that Thorax calls it "a changeling hive" instead of "THE Changeling Hive" already implies there could be more hives out there.
>>
File: 1463166848465.jpg (19KB, 230x223px) Image search: [Google]
1463166848465.jpg
19KB, 230x223px
>she could resort to singling out lonely, socially unavailable companions to abuse the love out of to stay as powerful as she can manage to be under-the-radar
>she can utilize her shape-shifting abilities to mastermind better-thought-out plans to divide and conquer Equestria, or take advantage of organized chaos to seize an opprotunity for power, or even replace one of the Princesses again - possibly while manipulating secondary antagonists to use as a front like Tirek did with Discord
>writers can flesh out her Changeling abilities more, possibly enabling some light power creeping so she's still a formidable threat in her own right, while still equally vulnerable due to her dependence on one-sided relationships to sustain herself, and her complete absence of a safety net (friends, allies, resources) other than what she can immediately afford to take by force
There. Is it really that hard to figure out a way to make a shape-shifting megalomaniac into a big bad again without an army of one-punch knockout goons? If anything, dropping the whole pretense of "royalty" could only improve her initially stagnant characterization, without that vague ambiguity of 'possibly' caring about a race of beings like herself, and regressing into yet another dindu nuffin reformie. Instead, she's outright driven by hatred now to push her further than her basic, primal urge to survive under the miserable quality of life of a godless fucking spider feeding off a surplus of live essence.

Whether you can trust the show's writers to do her justice or not, at least she can be a more flexible villain now without the immediate possibility of a heel-turn redemption into basically a completely unrelated, less interesting character.
>>
>>30289844
>what is she gonna do now
Become a full-time dominatrix.
>>
>>30291065
I think you severely overestimate the writers
>>
>>30289844
You know what I would love to see?
That in the show it turns out that Chrysalis was the nice queen.
>>
>>30289844
>Flurry Heart turning out to be a changeling princess
>good idea
>>
>>30291221
Cuckposting though
>>
>>30289844
Honestly I think her going to a place such as Manehatten would be good for her.

There are plenty of ponies
She can blend in
And she can improve upon her acting skills.
>>
>>30291080
>Chrysalis
>Nice

Choose one and only one.
>>
Hopefully not be the S7 villain
I would much rather see something new, and have her return later at a time when we least expect it
>>
>>30291272
Seriously, bring back fucking Lavan and have him turn himself into a crystal being using the elements of harmony, he'd be completely immune to rainbow lobotomies.
>>
>>30289844
She's capable of mind control, so she's similar to those parasitic brain bugs. She might go full Animorphs and start putting worms in ponys' ears to create a zombie army.
>>
>>30289844
Chrysalis' biggest advantage is the Mccarthyism red scare paranoia she can cause. We've also seen that even a drone can imitate the princesses, which means she can be anywhere.

>inb4 glimmer is actually replaced by chrysalis to break up the M6
>>
>>30289844
>what the fuck is she gonna do now
nothing, she's probably at someone home mooching and eating all the good snacks
>>
>>30291322
The thing is causing terror isn't what she would want to do in the immediate term.
>>30291248
With what I said here is that I have the idea that she can generate love in which she can have followers adore her. With her being in Manehatten I could imagine her becoming a broadway actor. Sometimes the best hiding place is in plain site. Gain enough power through that love to do other things.
>>
>>30289844
>So what the fuck is she gonna do now?
She will be brainwashed by Glimmer, what else?

This is yet another example of Jim and Haber shitting the bed and then trying to pretend it was planned all along.
>>
File: 1442016442872.jpg (1MB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1442016442872.jpg
1MB, 1748x1181px
>>30289844
they better not ruin her and turn her into a fruitling

she's already perfect

PERFECT
>>
>fruitling
Seriously, nu-changelings look fucking terrible.
>>
>>30291074
This please
>>
>>30289844
we will never see her again
>>
>>30289844
She was the ugliest piece of shit villain next to Discord.

Chris should have remained a silhouette with eyes and mouth.
>>
>>30289844
Chrysalis is going to replace Ember as queen of dragons and use her new army to attack Equestria for revenge. Mane6 will try to negotiate with some dragons and prepare Equestria for a war, while Spike and Starlight with her new friends discover the truth and go to find the real Ember. Zoom my words, it's happening in the finale.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.