[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celestianism and its current status

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

After some digging, and consideration, I'd like to see about getting a printed version of the Celestianism Bible.
As it stands now I know the bible isnt 100% complete. But what I'm looking at is the best of what has been made, I'd like to make a 150 page hardback if i can get everything i need together. This include the main bible and its chapters, the sermons, prayers, a mission statement of some kind, possibly the Path of the Friendly. and at least one page of the commandments
Nothing i'm talking about is finalized, but I'm going to do my best to make it happen.
I did look into pricing as well for my idea. Looks like i can get 25 copies at $20 each. If that interests anyone, well all the more reason to see if we cant get this together.
>>
File: 4Qmftlx.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
4Qmftlx.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
>>30289803
>when you make a shitpost about making Celestianism a religion, and it comes back to haunt you four years down the road
>>
>>30289832
Theres archives and the google doc still stands
No escape now my dude.
>>
>>30289838
Link the doc. I want to see how far it's come
>>
>>30289860
i think its been abandoned so suggestions wont actually happen.
Still i've downloaded the books of lyra, celestia, pinkamena, spike, and the main document that links them. Its a start
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f86A7sBk-goviIXb2hdWBorP53daur2JZzoSHlinPd8/edit?pli=1
>>
>>30289832
Why do you give a shit? it was never finished anyways.
>>
>>30289803
Sounds cool. I'd be down. I could also maybe proofread some of the content and fix grammar/typos if that would be useful.
>>
>>30290165
currently I'm just seeing if theres anything beyond what is in the doc here >>30289882
Once thats done i'll organize it into a book form, and probably make a new thread in the future. Theres no rush for this so it may take me at least a few weeks to a month to get it ordered how i want it.
>>
File: 1478915146886.png (39KB, 1278x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1478915146886.png
39KB, 1278x1032px
>be gone for 4 years
>come back
>see this
Fucking madmen, you actually did it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.