[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what even is the point of the powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1475546272397.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475546272397.gif
2MB, 720x404px
what even is the point of the powers?
>>
>>30289311
Merchandising?
>>
>>30289311
Twilight used her telekinesis to propel herself forward.

Take the headcanon or leave it.
>>
>>30289311
>That Yandere smile.
>>
>>30289412
I think that may just be the case
for the frame before and after her teleportation, she is exactly in the same pose, whereas Dash's pose is different
>>
>>30289311
>>30291299
Neither of their powers were active. They have to tap the geode to initiate it.
>>
>>30289311
To get noticed by the government
>>
>>30289393
fpbp
>>
>>30289393
where da real money from da movie is made
>>
>>30289311
They're trying to turn the show into a magical girl show where the main seven come into conflict with girls corrupted by magic leaking over from Equestria.

As such, they would normally use their powers like they did in LOE to defeat or seal away the magic of girls corrupted by magic.
Unfortunately, Starlight glimmer was in the movie, and Starlight contractually requires everyone within a 5 mile radius to be useless fuckwits when she's around so she can save the day.
So if she WASN'T in the specials, they'd have used their powers to defeat Juniper. Unfortunately... she was.
>>
>>30289311
>look guys, they're not just bland highschoolers anymore, they're bland highschoolers with magical powers!
>>
>>30289311
The animators of that scene should be fucking ashamed of themselves. If that is the way it was boarded then all involved should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>30291461
So cartoonish antics in a cartoon. What horrors.
>>
>>30291551
And for the show
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.