[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 66

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 37

File: ColtQuestThread66.png (268KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread66.png
268KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv (CQSD if you are still here lemme know!)
Inventory & Spells #2: https://pastebin.com/M3JiXh4r
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

>Emerald finds out what the others are in Olam's laboratory for.
>Olam then appears and asks Emerald to spend some time with one of the other apprentices, and he chooses Nef.
>He watches her work, and they speak for a while about spy things, and she helps him improve his language skills.
>After some time Joyride and Ruby come by to pick Emerald up for his "date" with a Changeling.
>They all head over to meet Ruby's "Babysitter", who happens to be a Giraffe named Borba.
>Emerald finishes up with the Changeling and ends up in bed back at the apartment after having his love drained. It is revealed that Borba, Joyride, and Ruby took funny pictures of him while he was out.
>Joyride and Emerald then try to figure out how to get to the white deer, or more specifically their horn.

Continued in the next post...
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>30288276
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fuFww5now2
>>
File: 1493.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493.png
140KB, 640x600px
Emerald asks if she has any sort of plan to get to the White Deer.

"Hmm, well I have an idea that'll at least get us near the White Deer, maybe even right up to it!" Joyride says with a grin, leaning back and rubbing her chin in thought.

Emerald asks what she is planning to do.

"Nothing illegal, if that's what you mean. You'll see." Joyride says, and then standing up continues, "Anyway you had some good ideas, let's see if I can find out exactly where they are staying..."

Joyride starts to walk towards the door.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30288326
Maybe we should make up some contingency plans. Maybe carry something we can use to sedate in case we need to.
>>
>>30288326
Do you have anything planned for us, or are we free to do what we want today?
>>
>>30288276
This titlecard is absurdly lewd, and funny.
>>
>>30288326
If we're free, can we maybe check up on Joyride's library? Maybe we can find some good info on white deer.
>>
>>30288326

are we supposed to follow her?

if we are free to go let's visit Ruby and Borba
>>
>>30288326
We were going to do the heist, but there's also this white antler stag to deal with. What to do what to do.

Maybe we can divide and concour?
>>
>>30288326

Ask if we still have the day off or does Olam want us back already.

Let's see if pip is around.
>>
File: 1494.png (134KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494.png
134KB, 640x600px
>>30288357
>>30288366
>>30288427
>>30288449
>>30288477

Emerald walks alongside Joyride and asks if she has plans for him today, or if he should go back to Olam's.

"Well, not sure when I'll need you for our White Deer plan so it'd be nice if you stuck around. I guess you can go back if you want to though." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald also asks if they should take some sedative in case the White Deer causes some problems.

"There's the kind of suggestions we need!" Joyride says, pointing at Emerald and winking, "Anyway, go do whatever. I have to go ask around for stuff. Ah crud, and I have to go turn in the genetic test too... I mean, I can still not do it if you changed your mind."

Emerald kind of wants to go see the paternity test get done, but maybe he should research the white deer in the library? He kind of wants to see Ruby and Borba as well.

Emerald suddenly remembers that he hasn't seen Pip for a while as well, and asks where she is.

"Oh, I think Ruby stuffed her in the bookcase because she was being annoying." Joyride says with a snicker.

Emerald walks over to the small bookcase in his room and scans it for Pip's tome. He pulls it out and lays it atop the table.

Pip instantly flows out and says, "You found me!"

The demon then looks around and says, "Oh, I didn't know you were playing Hide and Seek with us, Emerald! Where is Ruby?"

Joyride chuckles a little.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30288864
Ask Pip about demon magic. Does it scale with the rank of the daemon, does the daemon work like a patron?

Also, boop.
>>
>>30288864
Let's get those DNA tests done first.
Best to get it out of the way so it's not looming over our heads during the job. That way Emmy can stay focused.
>>
>>30288864
Wow, ruby, that's mean. And to think that people defended you when I wanted to prank you...
Ask pip how is she doing
>>
>>30288864
Real talk thread, when are we going to fuck this demon? Cuz I really want to.
>>
>>30288864
>and I have to go turn in the genetic test too...

oh that's right! were't we going to get some extra DNA the 'special' way from me just in case?

Also were you thinking about taking us to the place where the test would be done? if you don't want to that's fine.
>>
>>30288864
It seems you were invited to a game of Hide and Seek without the "Seek".
Maybe it's not the oldest trick but it certainly kept you in that book. Did you really fall for that?
>>
>>30288950
This too.

This is also important.
>>
>>30288864
I think she is still doing the seeking part pip. might be in the back yard with Borba.

anyway Pip not sure if i've asked before or not but what is hell like? At least back when you lived there.
>>
oh gosh i missed this thread
>>
>>30288864
>Ah crud, and I have to go turn in the genetic test too... I mean, I can still not do it if you changed your mind.
Joy, do you not approve of me wanting to know about this, or are you just asking me cause you think I might not like the answer when I get it? Would the results be done when you turned in the materials or would you just have to longer than a day for them?

We can just go do it regardless and either wait around if it might not take that long, or come back and wait if it's going to take hours, or even longer.

>>30288919
Pip isn't exactly one of a golden heart, she did try to get us caught so she could harvest some souls. So I can't really say I feel to bad for her in this case. Hell, I thought it was funny that Ruby more or less tricked her, if anything.
>>
>>30288276
Holy shit I thought the quest was dead
>>
>>30288976
>>30289036
ikr boy disappeared for how long without a word
Ice water in his veins
>>
>>30288864
is it possible to give pip a hug?

Ask her how she's been doing.
>>
>>30288986
>Joy, do you not approve of me wanting to know about this
Naw, she just doesn't want to ride the train to feels town again. Also it'll probably be alot of pressure on her dealing with the fact that she's guarding the only thing left of her old partner.
>>
>>30289036
I knew it was coming back because Fic has been streaming a lot the past week.
>>
>>30289058
Sounds like pretty solid reasoning to me, but I also want to hear what she has to say on the matter.

And whether or not she's just as worried to know the answer as some,if not most of us are.
>>
>>30288864
Hey Pip, what do you know about succubuses.
>>
>>30289094
Or better yet, do she know any.
>>
>>30289094
Succubi*
>>
>>30288864

dna test. Then spend time with ruby, pip, and joybug. We need to recharge our wuvs after the client after all.
>>
>>30288864
say it's good to see her. it's been a few days.
>>
File: 1495.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495.png
137KB, 640x600px
>>30288900
>>30288902
>>30288919
>>30288951
>>30288952
>>30288970
>>30288986
>>30289239

Emerald asks if she is having second thoughts. He also asks if she is worried about him not wanting to know the answer, or if she doesn't want to know the answer.

"No. No of course not. We can go drop it off right now." Joyride says, "Just let me grab it from my room."

After she leaves, Emerald asks how Demon Magic works.

"Hmm? Works for me or works for you? I can do it just 'cause... I dunno. Just 'cause I can! Like you breath or blink without learning how, I've just always been like I am!" Pip says spinning in air happily, "For a pony to use it though we have to lend you a part of our power and show you how to manipulate it. We would of course, ask for something in return."

Emerald asks if she means the pony's soul.

"Almost always yes, but it could be anything really." Pip says.

Emerald asks what Tartarus is like.

"Do you mean the part where I'm from? Tartarus is a big place! Anyway it's great!" Pip says with a nostalgic sigh, "It's a wasteland of charred, rubble-strewn plains, with mountains and talus-sided foothills breaking this up. Blood-red light suffuses the air, and fiery balls flit randomly across the sky, sometimes detonating like fireworks. The biggest and only city there, The city of Molten Heart, is a burning city of iron. The red glow of infernal heat burns within the scorched iron walls, and a pall of smoke rises up to form a general dark haze over the entire area."

At this point the demon seems lost in thought, and stares off into the distance happily. Emerald takes this chance to look over to see Joyride has returned. She yawns, and then catching his eyes she says, "Well, we ready to go?"

"Oh, oh! Can I come!?" Pip asks snapping out of her reverie.

"Huh? Oh sure, why not. More the merrier." Joyride says unconcernedly.

Emerald frowns slightly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30289853
GATHER THY POTIONS, ALCHEMIST:

Take an emergency sedative of some kind. Oh and since we haven't yet, boop Pip's snout.
>>
>>30289853
I'm not sure if Pip should go with us. I mean this is kind of a personal matter. If she does come with us I think we'd like to be alone when hearing the results.
>>
>>30289893
She could make for a good wildcard if shit hits the fan
>>
>>30289937
I don't think there's going to be much need for one. I mean it's going to be a simple test with folks Joyride trusts.
>>
>>30289956
Oh shit i thought we were going to deer land
I apologize
>>
>>30289963
>I apologize

it's fine.
>>
>>30289853
I'm not sure where this place joy is taking us is but I think she said it was in some kind of future dimension.

We should bring our focus with us incase we can learn some cool stuff.
>>
>>30289853
So Joyride where are we going to take this test at? Also do you have alll the DNA you need? You mentioned something about a fun way of getting some extra?

(is Emerald even recovered enough to do the fun way? if not then I retract my suggestion.)
>>
>>30289853
there's a city there pip? who lives there? other demons? Has anypony safely visited Tartarus or this city?
>>
>>30289853

bring pip and ruby.
>>
>>30289993
I thought we gave her some dna already, and we didn't go with the whole jizz idea because it's not as pure of a dna sample as something like a hair strand.

Unless you're just itching for a hoofy/handy for her then I'm all for that.
>>
>>30290436
yeah I suggested the hair strand as it would be more accurate but I also suggested that it wouldn't hurt to have a little extra from the 'fun' way as well.

yes I would be for that. maybe with her hind hooves too.
>>
>>30289853
Let’s ask Pip what her house was like and if she had any friends.
>>
>>30290543
agreed.

But we have asked the friends part in the past.
>>
>>30288950
>when are we going to fuck this demon
>when
Well that's just it, Anon. It's happening, it's only a matter of when. We should ask Joyride if there are any potential ramifications to fucking a demon. I mean, Pip's not a succubus.
>>
>>30290436
>hoofy/handy
Sounds like a plan to me. Plus given a handy might help joy calm down a bit, the whole thing is probably stressing her out.
>>
>>30291304
You gaze in to her eyes as the bed turns to ash but the burning sensation in your loins is starting to give you second thoughts about this.
>>
>>30289853
>>30290458
Talking about getting another DNA sample at this point would just seem weird. Joy would be more than happy to jerk Emerald off I am sure without some elapsed excuse. At least right now she would. Ask Joy if the results of this test could affect the lewd stuff she does with Emerald. I never realised this might be the last chance Emerald has if being related to Sunshine is a problem for Joy.
>>
>>30288299
I like it.
>>
>>30289853
I guess we are ready. so how will this test work and such? when would I learn the results?

You think I'm making a mistake don't you?
>>
>>30289853
DNA test is good and all but let's ask Pip if there's a way for a pony to enter a book. Seeing her pop in and out of that thing just looks fun. And books are fun. Let's go into a book. Emmy would love it.
>>
>>30294123
let's not. that book was made to trap the demon. we wouldn't ant to get trapped as well.
>>
>>30291304
>We should ask Joyride if there are any potential ramifications to fucking a demon
The clouding of the mind and loss of inhibitions generated by intercourse can leave one susceptible to possession. Calling it.
>>
>>30289853
Go without pip
>>
>>30294595
You monster. Voting against not bringing Pipadip. We'll have Joy for backup.
>>
>>30294782
uh he was voting for Pip to not go with us.
>>
>>30294817
no shit
>>
>>30294595
If Joy is okay with Pip going to this new dimension, then it'll be okay. Also where is Ruby again? We are going to bring her along right?
>>
>>30296047
I'm pretty sure she's busy playing with her sitter.
It's fine, we can just tell her the results when we get back, besides she'll probably get bored while we wait for the testing to get done.
>>
>>30296379
I'm actually pretty curious to know what Ruby thinks of Borba, if I didn't know any better i'd say she's taken a shine to her already.
>>
File: 1496.png (171KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496.png
171KB, 640x600px
>>30289870
>>30289893
>>30289937
>>30289991
>>30290402
>>30296470

Emerald whispers to Joyride, asking if it's a good idea to bring Pip along.

"I don't see why not." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald says that she is a bit... Socially awkward, to put it lightly.

"Well then all the more reason to bring her along right? What better way to socialize than to meet new people?" Joyride says with a grin. Emerald frowns at her, and she continues, "C'mon, I just want her to do something fun. She isn't going to go full demon and char everything to a crisp. Stop worrying."

Despite those last few words, Emerald can't help but to worry a bit. Emerald asks if Ruby can come along as well.

"If she wants to yeah." Joyride says with a chuckle, "Good luck prying her from Borba though, they are out back."

Emerald walks out the door and to the back of the house to see the giraffe and the filly sitting in the small backyard. Borba is looking down at Ruby, who appears to be writing something.

Emerald asks what she is writing. He's a bit impressed she has come that far with her reading skills that she can now write.

"Tryin' to write down everything that Borba told me! She's been on some pretty fun adventures!" Ruby says, scribbling down some words. Looking briefly over the document Emerald spots many mispellings and gramatical errors.

Emerald says that he is surprised that Borba spoke to her, as he was under the impression that Giraffes don't speak much.

"Well yeah, I mean she actually hasn't said any words, but she can still nod, shake her head, and write stuff herself." Ruby says, looking up at Emerald.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30297219
Ah, well we were thinking of going out for a bit, did you want to come with Ruby? Also ask Borba if you can ride her later,(and try not to giggle too much about that potential double meaning).
>>
>>30297278
Maybe borba wants to come too?
>>
>>30297335
I wouldn't be opposed to that, I just thought she'd maybe like to stay here. We could totally ask her if she wants to come too.
>>
>>30297219
Leave them be and let Ruby enjoy herself with Boraba. We shouldn't be gone long.
>>
>>30297219
Lets tell her what we're doing and ask if she wants to come.
>>
>>30297219
Ask Ruby to take care of Borba while Joy Pip and ourselves go run an errand.
>>
>>30297219
compliment her writing skills so far. Let her know that pip, ourselves, and joyride are heading out for a errand. she's welcome to either stay or come.
>>
Biff
>>
>>30297219
tell Borba that she's a very pretty giraffe. Ask if she could write something for us.
>>
>>30299827
>>
File: 1497.png (113KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497.png
113KB, 640x600px
>>30297278
>>30297335
>>30297353
>>30297361
>>30297533
>>30297718
>>30297967
>>30300097

Emerald explains that he is going to go with Joyride to another dimension so that they can preform a test, explaining that it might reveal who his mother is. Emerald doesn't think she knows who Sunshine Sea is, and so doesn't mention that part. He asks if she wants to come.

"Oh!" Ruby says, looking up at him, "That's so cool... Do you think she could find out who mine is as well?"

Emerald frowns. He says he isn't sure it works like that, and that they'd need some "DNA" from her and a pony to see if they are related.

"Oh... Well, I'm okay then." Ruby says looking a bit annoyed, "Besides, I promised Joyride I'd show Borba around the Goat district. I guess she's got some merchanty business to do over there or something."

Emerald looks up at the Giraffe, who nods.

Emerald kind of wants to see the district himself. He's heard much about guns, and would like to try one out sometime.

"Hey, lil' perv, where are ya?" Joyride says out of sight from around the side of the building, "We going or not?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30301293
Go with Joyride. It's time to get these tests done!
>>
>>30301293
alright. well... let me know how it goes in the goat district. maybe you can show me there around later.
>>
>>30301293
(well at least we got some hair from Ruby earlier. so we might get some info or not.)

give Ruby and Borba a hug and wish them well.
>>
>>30301293
tell Joyride we'll be there in a sec. Go forward and give Ruby a hug and a light kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>30301356
Bleh, don't get all mushy anon. A simple hug will do.
>>
>>30301293
Put a bookmark on the gun thing, I still wanna check that out. We should ask Joy if she thinks 700 bits is enough for that Etherlock pistol, and what exactly "Etherlock" entails.
>>
>>30301330
Yeah, won't this test determine if we and Ruby are related, too?

Kinda hope we're not, desu. Friends and surrogate family will always be cuter than actual siblings.
>>
>>30301574
>what exactly "Etherlock" entails
I'm pretty sure she already explained its a simply a pistol that shoots mana. Though she doesn't know too much about them cause she doesn't need one.
>>
>>30301644
I hope it doesn't shoot mana, part of my reasoning for owning a gun is so that we have something that causes more physical damage instead of magic. Afterall, the Order seems to be able to shrug off magic, I'm concerned we'll meet other enemies that might be resistant to magic. My impression was that maybe it could be reloaded magically.
>>
>>30301293

Aren't we doing Ruby's dna test too? After all, she might be our sister.
>>
>>30301711

We realy want Gene Starwind's gun. Many custom ammo options for any situation.
>>
>>30301711
>the Order seems to be able to shrug off magic
No, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. They just know how to fend off a magic user cause they used giant weapons that keep mages off balance and without the room to think or cast. I just don't remember them actually shrugging off any magic attacks. Though if they did and it was one of Emmy's, it's probably only caused his spells are really weak in comparison to someone like Joy.

Also, a constrained shot of raw mana will hurt just as much as any bullet probably even more so given that some law physics don't apply. Also if we can cast with it will probably make spells like ray of frost pretty powerful if we can end up shooting ice shards as a result.
I'm not really a fan of getting a gun in general but I have to admit getting a weapon like that would be fun to experiment with.
>>
File: 1498.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>30301314
>>30301323
>>30301330
>>30301356
>>30301483
>>30301604
>>30301644
>>30301711
>>30301750
>>30301758

Emerald sticks out his lip in a pouty manner, and then gives Ruby a quick hug. He says he has to get going, but asks that she keep an eye out for any etherlock pistols while she is in the goat district. Particularly if she can find one around 700-800 bits.

"Uh, etherlock pistol, right. Do you know what that is?" Ruby says, looking upwards to the giraffe, who nods.

"It's basically a gun that fires special magical ammunition." Joyride says, coming from around the corner and into the backyard, "It can fire pure magical energy as well, but that's sort of a secondary function if i understand correctly."

Emerald remarks that it sounds sort of useful.

"Eh, maybe. Not really my thing. I'd just rather straight up charbroil my enemies directly. I guess it might be alright for you though, since you aren't as powerful as I am." Joyride says proudly with a grin, "The ammo is kind of expensive though. If you ever end up buying one I can show you how to make some. A bit more time consuming but far cheaper."

Joyride motions him over, and then reaches into her mantle and pulls out two pairs of clothes. One is a yellow sundress with a sun hat, and the other is a short sleeved shirt with the words "The Maverick" and the "The Legend" written on it, with a line separating the two. Above "The Maverick" is an arrow pointing up, while "The Legend" has an arrow pointing down.

"Here, I'd like to blend in a bit in this place so we have to go in disguise. Pick one of these." Joyride says.

She then pulls out a shirt for herself. A silky button up with a collar.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30301926
I kinda wanna see emerald using the dumb shirt
>>
>>30301926
>One is a yellow sundress with a sun hat
This one! It sounds cute, plus I'd like to see what Emerald would look like in yellow.
>>
>>30301926
Can we try them both out before we choose?
>>
>>30301926
I think I want the sun dress
>>
>>30301926
Oh shit humanized time?
>>
>>30301926
I don't give a fuck about anything else, but that sunhat is going on our head.
>>
oh god are we going on maury
>>
>>30301926

dress, definitely.
>>
>>30301758
I guess you got your wish anon. We can even make our own custom bullets.
>>
File: 1499.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499.png
105KB, 640x600px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13182495
>>
>>30303000
That shirt is lewd af, I love it. But, I can't argue with that dress,

Nice digits by the way. Very aesthetic.
>>
File: 1500.png (136KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500.png
136KB, 640x600px
>>30303000

Emerald decides on the sundress and hat.

"Yeah, I figured you would." Joyride says nudging Emerald.

After they get changed Joyride raises her glowing horn high in the air and brings it down, creating a rift in the very fabric of reality in front of them.

They step through, and on the other side Emerald finds himself in an alleyway. It reminds him most of his time in the Zebra city, with trashcans and cardboard boxes set up all along the sides. It stinks of liquor, and Emerald steps out a bit to look at his surroundings.

Once again, he is reminded most of his trip to the Zebra city, but it's slightly different. Rather than the buildings being made of stone they are made of... Well, it's still stone, but it's an oddly uniform stone that he isn't used to. In fact, if he had to guess the stone was ground up and made into solid blocks somehow.

There are ponies everywhere. On the sidewalks, on carts in the roads, and sitting on perches or near the sidewalks just hanging out. In addition, all of them seem to be wearing clothes.

Emerald asks if that's a normal thing now.

"Eh, yes and no." Joyride says walking up to him, "Walking around with no clothes isn't seen as a bad thing, but it makes you seem a little more... Hmm, what's the word... Unsophisticated? Most ponies in the city wear clothes. It's a very cosmopolitan thing to do."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30303155
My thoughts exactly, plus no one's gonna be able to read the shirt.
>>
>>30303775
Ask joyride if they have any really cool magic here.
>>
>>30303775
>human world with poners
check out the place
>>
>>30303775
ask where's pip?

Also what's different about this world and ours other than some differences in culture.
>>
>>30303775
Is this kingdom still Witherwater or is it something else.

Also how many dimensions do you think you have visited? How do you get to the one you want to go to?
>>
>>30303775
So, where Is the place to go for the test?
>>
>>30303775
Do you know anyone in this dimension?
>>
>>30303775
>You will never have sexy secretary joyride
Let's go do that dna thing then
>>
>>30303775
Hey, for one it's cute, and for two it's more of a "disguise" than just a shirt is.

Damn Joy looks cute in that, tell her that's a nice outfit for her. Ask where we are and if she knows that many ponies here, why are they so hung up on wearing clothes?
>>
>>30303868
Fic hates demons, anti-demonite desu
>>
>>30303775
Lets compliment Joy on how she looks and ask whet would happen if we tried doing this without any cloths. After that I guess we should be going.
>>
>>30303775
So what is this place exactly?
>>
File: 1501.png (113KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501.png
113KB, 640x600px
>>30303799
>>30303868
>>30303953
>>30303954
>>30304151

The colt asks how this world is different from theirs.

"I think you mean dimension, and in this one technology developed much quicker than magic. Mostly because earth ponies are the dominant subspecies of ponies here. The other kinds of ponies as well as the other sentient species are uncommon, which explains the lack of magical knowledge." Joyride says as she motions to Emerald to follow her.

Emerald asks if she's seen any cool magic here despite the fact it's less common.

"Nah, not really. Another problem is that most of the 'cool' magic is offensively minded, and the time where wars were common has passed in this dimension." Joyride says.

Emerald asks if this is still Whiterwater.

"Yeah, sort of. Where we are is this dimension's version of Whiterwater, but it's called something else. Buckpass, I think." Joyride says, "This cities is far bigger as well. Remember that city you found Hope in? Trotton? It easily stretches twice the distance from Whiterwater to there in all directions."

Emerald is honestly shocked by this. He can't fathom how a city could be so large that you couldn't walk from one end to the other in a single day. Emerald says this seems like a pretty cool place to live.

"Yeah, well... Every place has it's own problems." She says with a shrug, "The people from this dimension have to worry about STDs and STIs."

Emerald asks what those are.

"Nothing we have to worry about. Part of the reason I like our dimension so much." She says proudly.

Emerald suddenly remembers that Pip wanted to come along for the journey, and the colt asks Joyride where she is.

"Oh, got her tucked away." Joyride says, patting her now mantle-less chest, "We can walk around a bit after we drop off our test."

Emerald asks if she knows any ponies here.

"I know ponies everywhere, lil' perv." She says with a hearty chuckle.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30305366
do you think there might be Emerald and Ruby in this dimension as well? what about yourself?
>>
>>30305366
les' go! Also, get condoms as a souvenir from this dimension. I bet they have flavored and glow in the dark condoms here that Emmy's home dimension doesn't. Just a hunch.
>>
>>30305366
Cool, ask joy if she'll teach us some of that dimensional travel stuff some time. I hope we can meet so many ponies sometime.

Also, ask her what she would advise getting a stubborn farm colt to come out of the closet. Let's talk about our time with Gills to spare the time while we walk.
>>
>>30305454
This, let's get light saber costumes for dicks
>>
>>30305366
I said this before but god damn Joy is cute
>>
>>30305366
Pony Bladerunner dimension.

How neat would it be if we found outer alternate selves?
>>
>>30305366
>>30305569
Tell her her ass looks great in that.. fuck is that, a pencil skirt? Gotdamn that's my fetish.
>>
>>30305366
Do they have guns and weapons?

Joyride. I have an idea. What's the currency here? Maybe we can melt the bits a bit to make them unrecognizable and sell them at a gift shop. We could, we could buy so much stuff if gold is rarer here!

Give Emerald a shotgun!
>>
>>30305366
>>30305454
>>30305557
No? I don't think condoms exist in Emeralds, dimension, or light sabers.

Remember the Leviathan we encountered? That looked mechanical. Do they have stuff like that?
>time for some Cyberpunk Colt Quest.
>>
>>30305366
So... This is going to get confusing already, I can tell. Have you ran into your alternate universe self here? Can I go find my alternate universe self here? Will something explode if I met myself?

That's not going to happen, but up until now I didn't realize how much I want to see these alt universe characters, especially Emerald

I'm relieved to hear that they don't have to worry about STD's and STI's back in his universe, but that raises even more questions, how did Joy find out about them in this universe then? Did she do her research before trying to bone here, or did she happen to get a bit lucky and have someone offhandedly say something about it to her before she could get her vagoober infested with 20 different diseases?

>>30305607
They could still have condoms back home for Emerald, it is still a contraceptive too. But who knows, maybe they just have kickass birth control potions they use more commonly and they never had a need to make something like a condom.
>>
>>30305366
ask how is it she's able to pick which dimension they are going to?
>>
>>30305366
Ask if it's possible to create a pocket plane, or dimension. It would definitely be handy to have a small rift in reality to retreat to at night and not have to worry about who's watching.
>>
>>30305366
So Joyride even though you got a hair from me for the dna test. Are we still going to get a little more dna from the "fun" way?
>>
>>30305366
Joy, you're one cool zigga
>>
>>30305622

condoms are still cheaper.

We definitely should pick up anything cool here that we can afford while we wait for the dna test.
>>
>>30305366
ask if it is a friend we are seeing for this test? Also how many worlds doe she think she has visited?

>>30305454
>>30305607
>>30305622
let's save the condom talk for later. A. while Emerald may know what contraceptives are he may not know what exactly a condom is. B. we are currently on our way to a test. we can go shopping later.
>>
>>30305366
So how did Joyride discover dimension hopping. does she remember the first alternate place she went to?
>>
>>30305366
what are some other differences? is there a war here as well?
>>
>>30305366
take a look around while we follow joy. what are some things we see.

Also Fic, you forgot to use the colt quest name. naughty naughty.
>>
>>30305366
>easily stretches twice the distance from Whiterwater to [Trotton] in all directions.
Jesus fucking Christ this dimension needs to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>30307032
I kinda wanna ask more about this dimension, but I get a feeling she'll get a bit tired of all our questions and start to more or less tell us STFU.
>>
>>30307926
>>
>>30305366
We should ask Joy if the guns offered for sale here are better than ones we could get at home.
>>
File: Screen shot 2017-06-14.png (9KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
Screen shot 2017-06-14.png
9KB, 390x390px
While we wait, here's a pixel Joy.
>>
>>30311011
well done
>>
>>30311011
Hair is a bit too pitch black, imo, but it still looks cute.
>>
>>30311011
very nice! hope you share more!
>>
>>30311091
thx

>>30311173
when Joy first encounters Emerald, her mane is described as "one of the darkest blacks he has ever seen", so I based it off that

>>30311252
y-you too
>>
>>30311382
Her mane is dyed with Vantablack only available in this dimension.
>>
>>30311009

the exclusive items list has to have something cool. probably guns, yeah. Maybe sex toys... Oh, cloths! they have to have more fashion.
>>
>>30305366
how did you learn about STDs in this dimension?
>>
File: 1502.png (163KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502.png
163KB, 640x600px
>>30305392
>>30305454
>>30305505
>>30305557
>>30305577
>>30305591
>>30305607

Emerald suddenly gets the urge to ask it they can get some "condoms", whatever those are.

"Con-what nows?" Joyride says, "Oh, those things. Nah, you don't need those."

Emerald shrugs. Can't miss what he never had or even knew about, right?

Eventually they make it to a rather plain faced building, and Joyride enters. There is a line for service, and Joyride takes a ticket with a number on it and sits down.

The colt quickly follows, and asks if there are alternate dimensions of them here.

"It's not guaranteed, but it's likely." Joyride says, "I've met this dimension's me. She's pretty cool."

Emerald asks if she is still a great magician.

"Eh, sorta. Heck, she'd be the one to ask about Etherlock pistols, since she mixes technology and magic up a bit more than I do." Joyride says chuckling.

Emerald asks if they have guns and stuff here too.

"Yeah, guns for the most part are more common here, though etherlocks are even rarer unfortunately." Joyride replies.

Emerald asks what sort of currency they use here. Would bits be worth anything?

"Yeah, they use bits here too." Joyride remarks with a nod.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30311838
Hmm, maybe this dimension's joy can give us an Etherlock pistol for cheep or a good screwing.

Then again their magic is kinda shit here so it might be better to just wait.
>>
>>30311838
Ask Joy what she'd recommend to get our farm colt friend Giles to come to terms with his sexuality.
>>
>>30311838
I'd like to meet this dimension's her.
>>
>>30311838

So Joyride how did you discover dimension hopping. How do you know which one you are going to?
>>
>>30311838
about this dna test, how would we know it's accurate for our dimension?
>>
>>30311838
Can you and this dimension's version of you spit-roast me until I pass out?
>>
>>30311932
whoa there cowboy settle down.
>>
>>30311838
look around the room. who else is waiting? are there any books or magazines here for us to look at while we wait?
>>
>>30311887
let's not. we have some other things to discuss.
>>
>>30311838
Ask Joy how this test will work?
>>
>>30311932
Damnit anon, now i'm laughing at the idea of him just point blank bluntly asking her that out of the blue. I bet she'd even be caught off guard for a moment by such a question.
>>
>>30311838
>>30311932
let's do it interdimensional orgy.

Also how did you meet yourself in this dimension and how did you convince yourself that it's you. Are there other Joys running around who travel across dimemsions.
>>
>>30311887
Sure let's see what she thinks about the poor kid's problem.
It's probably not her first time helping someone out in that area.
>>
>>30311875

nah, their technomancy would be better. the weaknesses in the magic side can be shored up on the other side, esp. with the shells.

>>30311887

hrm, get gifts for boba, ruby, pip, joybug too?
>>
>>30311838
Ask if she thinks that the emerald of this world had a better childhood.
>>
>>30311838
Ask if this dimension's Joyride has an ass that won't quit too.
>>
>>30311838
>>30311932
>>30312220
>>30312328
we can have one do us while we fuck the other one. I bet this joy is the one that made the milking machines.

Lets ask her about the milking machines and fucking her double.
>>
>>30313284
Or, have the two of them spit-roast us while our cock is locked in a milking machine!
>>
>>30311838
So you're saying here we can literally go fuck ourselves? Might be worth pursuing?
>>
Nein
>>
>>30311838
Is there a war going on in this dimension like ours?
>>30312575
This.
>>
>>30311875
Not to be gun obsessed or anything, but I do think that since we are here we could do that. Cause I want to meet this dimensions Joyride too.

I also really want to descretely meet this dimensions Emerald, but that is merely a pipe dream.
>>
>>30314569
Who's to say Em's with Joy in this dimension? Hell, for all we know we might even be dead. Don't mean to shit on your parade, but
>>
>>30314678
I never assumed he was with her, and the only thing I assumed was he's back home. Whether or not his parents are dead/missing is up in the air cause there is quite a few different ways it could of went in this dimension. For all we know he's at home with loving parents and he never had terrible step parents that raped him till he got used to it.

Worst case scenario he could be dead too, but that seems a bit extreme to assume could of happened.
>>
>>30314693
I also just realised how much that could break the story if we could be sneaky with that and use it as a way to find out more about Emeralds parents by possibly seeing them in this dimension. But that's not going to happen.
>>
File: 1503.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>30311875
>>30311887
>>30311904
>>30311918
>>30312335
>>30312836
>>30313284

Emerald asks if this dimensions Joyride has an ass that won't quit as well.

"Pfft." Joyride snorts, "Of course."

He asks if she was the one that developed the milking machine she uses.

"Yup, and she makes improvements too it everyday." Joyride says, grinning proudly.

Emerald asks if this dimension's Joy would sell him an etherlock for cheap or a good screwing.

"Heh, I like this train of thought, but no, probably not. I told you how rare they are here right?" Joyride says giggling.

Emerald tells Joyride about his recent interactions with Giles, and asks what he should do about it to make him come to terms with his sexuality.

"Keep fuckin' him, maybe he'll figure it out eventually." Joyride says, shrugging and grinning, "Honestly I don't know. I generally like people who are a bit more comfortable in themselves than that."

Emerald asks how she figured out how to dimension hop.

"Might I remind you about my cutie mark? I've always had a penchant for traveling. Going to different dimensions just seems like the next step right? Well the theory of multiple dimensions had been swinging around for a while, even before I developed the spell all that time ago." Joyride replies, "I have the... Hmm... Privilege of having studied far more schools of magic than most creatures, and it was just a matter of putting my experience into practice. It's a bit difficult to go into unless you have the proper knowledge. Some day I'll explain it to you probably."

Emerald asks how she knows which dimension she is hopping to.

"They all feel a bit different, and it's difficult to explain in terms of the five normal senses." Joyride says, tapping her chin in thought, "Our dimension just feels the most familiar to me, and slightly jelly-like."

Emerald doesn't know what to make of that.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30314761
>casually asks his surrogate aunt if her doppleganger has a nice ass too
I love how fucking weird Joy and Em's relationship is. And the best part is they're both perfectly okay with how taboo it honestly is.
>>
>>30314800
I know right, he could even asks if they could fuck the guys doing the dna tests
>>
>>30314761
I can't really think of anything else to ask so I guess just wait until our ticket gets called for.
>>
>>30314761
Ask Joy if it would be a bad idea to meet ourself in this dimension, or at least see ourself and possibly see our parents.
>>
>>30314761
Ask Joy if our doppelgänger is as sexy as we are.
>>
>>30314761
Ask if this joyride could demonstrate the latest version of the milker
>>
>>30314913
With us testing it
>>
>>30314761
If emerald exists in this world maybe he had a better childhood.
>>
>>30314905
>>30314807
Let's not
>>
>>30315062
Why not?
>>
>>30314761

what cool stuff is cheap here? Stuff we can't get at home?
>>
>>30315095
cause first off let's not interfere with this emerald's life. And also the ponies doing the test should probably just do the test unless sex with them is part of the test.
>>
>>30314761
who else is here in the waiting room? are there any books are magazines to read?
>>
>>30315161
>let's not interfere with this emerald's life.
Naw, that's boring. I want to see what other Emmy is up too.
Though to be honest I'm not sure if he's even there, but if he is I'm more interested if the dimensions slightly mirror each other and if any events in our Emmy's life might be reflected in some manner here.
Perhaps he's recently met this world's Joy for some reason or another.
>>
>>30315280
I this dimension's Emerald does not have a demon around his neck, I imagine he lived a very different life. On the other hand, maybe we'll meet alternate chrono demon. I think it's worth investigating.

>>30314761
Also can we ask Joy why she never suggested Emerald just move to another dimension to get away from the cops? He had no friends, no family, nothing to lose. And here is a place where he'd be safe. I really find it odd Joy never suggested Emerald moving and living here. Or some place similar at least.
>>
>>30315361
>Also can we ask Joy why she never suggested Emerald just move to another dimension to get away from the cops? He had no friends, no family, nothing to lose. And here is a place where he'd be safe. I really find it odd Joy never suggested Emerald moving and living here. Or some place similar at least.
But anon, who's jizz would she harvest and who would she go on adventures with then?

Jokes aside you're right though, that is a very good suggestion and it's odd that she never suggested it.

>I this dimension's Emerald does not have a demon around his neck, I imagine he lived a very different life. On the other hand, maybe we'll meet alternate chrono demon. I think it's worth investigating.

I want to also, but I get the feeling that Joy won't want us poking around like that. Something about not messing things as they are and all that. Or in this case Fic won't want us getting more info than he feels like feeding right now.
>>
>>30315361
>I really find it odd Joy never suggested Emerald moving and living here. Or some place similar at least.
If I had to take a guess I'd say that it has something to do with two copies of yourself being in the same dimension at the same time for too long maybe it causes reality to glitch out or something. Otherwise, you'd think Joy would just lose the cops by staying in a different world to get rid of the heat or to just start over fresh.
>>
>>30315470
>If I had to take a guess I'd say that it has something to do with two copies of yourself being in the same dimension at the same time for too long maybe it causes reality to glitch out or something.
That'd be an absurdly cop out reason desu.
>>
File: 1504.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504.png
94KB, 640x600px
>>30314847
>>30314857
>>30315097
>>30315056
>>30315280
>>30315361
>>30315416
>>30315470
>>30315496

Emerald looks through the magazines on a nearby table. Most of them are about sports called "football" and "golf", which he knows nothing about. Emerald asks if there is anything here in this dimension that he could get as a souvenir for everyone.

"Hmm... Well, they got processed food here. Salty snacks and sugary treats and the like. Ruby would probably like those. I thought you were trying to save money though. Didn't you want to buy an etherlock or something?" Joyride says, looking at her ticket and standing up.

The pair walk to a counter, and she explains what she wants to the pony there. After exchanging about 300 bits they walk out the door. Emerald is shocked to find it cost that much, and tells Joyride so.

"Well, the test I'm doing is a very through one. One that could be used in a court case kind of through. Don't worry about it though, lil' perv. I won't make ya pay me back for this one. Gotta admit, I'm really curious myself." She says with a grin.

They walk into an alley beside the clinic and Joyride pulls out Pip's book and opens it.

"Yay! Do I get to walk around with you guys now?" Pip asks excitedly.

Joyride tells her to conjure up some more appropriate clothes, and with a flash of light she decks herself out in a very odd selection of items. Joyride nods in approval though, so Emerald doesn't say anything. He doesn't understand fashion in this dimension.

Joyride decides to show them to a nearby "mall" for some food, and Emerald asks if it would be possible to meet his counterpart here in this dimension.

"Mmm... Let's wait to see if you are related to Sunshine or not." Joyride says, with a slight frown.

Emerald asks why.

"Well... I know where Sunshine is on this plane." She says, a little unsure.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30315565
>"Well... I know where Sunshine is on this plane." She says, a little unsure.
I don't suppose you're gonna tell us how you know that then? How did you get a DNA sample from Sunshine?

Let's steer the conversation into something a bit more happy after these questions and ask her if there is some things here that she wishes was in the dimension back home. How come she hasn't suggested living here, that seems like a good way to get away from things.

One of the few practical problems I could see with living in another dimension is you wouldn't have a home to call your own like you would back in your own dimension. But that seems like it would be a somewhat simple thing to fix, especially in Joys case.

Then again, maybe the same shit involving his step parents happened here just in a different fashion due to the inherent design of the dimension.
>>
>>30315663
>How did you get a DNA sample from Sunshine?
If I remember right I'm pretty sure she said she took it from the sheets at their old hideout.
>>
>>30315565
well do you think that this Emerald might have had a better childhood at least?
>>
>>30315663
Oh and I forgot to mention I want to see this dimensions Goy-ride and inquire about an Etherlock pistol. I'm sure sugar momma Joy can help us work out a deal of sorts.

>>30315671
>If I remember right I'm pretty sure she said she took it from the sheets at their old hideout.
Is that so? Huh, didn't remember that being something that happened for some reason.
>>
>>30315565
fair enough, how long before you think we'll know the results?

what are some fun things or places in this world?
>>
>>30315689
>inquire about an Etherlock pistol
She just said they were really rare and getting one from this dimension wouldn't be very fruitful.

I'm not saying it's not worth talking to the other joy about it seeing how she might know more about them, and we might learn some technical stuff we could apply back home, but actually getting one from her might be a lost cause.
>>
>>30315760
I was just saying that we could still ask her about it. There is a chance she could hook us up with something. If this dimensions Joyride is as well connected as our Joyride, I see no reason why she wouldn't be able to point us to someone who could give us one, at the very least.

It might be a lost cause anyways, yeah. But I still want to look into it.
>>
>>30315565

Well, we do want to get that pistol. Are they going to be better in this dimension? After all, we should be getting some money coming in and we should get anything that we can't get while we're here. Or at least anything that's cheaper/better here.

Actually, I thought we had more money than we do.
>>
>>30315971
>Are they going to be better in this dimension?
I doubt it seeing how they aren't common place.
That would suggest that they haven't really been as widely experimented with or they're more difficult to produce.
>>
>>30315565
what are some of the shops here at this "mall" anything else neat other than food?
>>
>>30316034

Hrm, maybe they have better technical components and we can save some by putting it together ourelves?
>>
>>30315565
What kind of sex toys do they have in this dimension?
>>
>>30315565
Ask pip who lives in that city in tartarus. Is it all just demons or if there is other beings there too. Has there been any ponies that visited?
>>
File: 1484772237677.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1484772237677.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>30315565
I want to engage in sexual activity with the demonic creature in question
>>
>>30315565
Ask pip what she thinks of this world. Pretty interesting yes?
>>
>>30315565
Apologies if we brought up a uncomfortable.
>>
>>30316852
This
Joy suffered enough
>>
>>30315565
So can we fuck your double or what?
>>
File: 1505.png (133KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505.png
133KB, 640x600px
>>30315686
>>30315734
>>30316036
>>30316787
>>30316838
>>30316852
>>30316860

Emerald apologizes. He didn't mean to make her uncomfortable.

"It's fine, it's not like you knew about that. I mean, I know the Sunshine from this dimension isn't my... Isn't the Sunshine from ours. But still I... I dunno." Joyride says, sighing.

Emerald changes the subject and asks how long before they know the results.

"A week or two I think?" Joyride replies, "They have to be very thorough after all."

Emerald asks if she thinks the Emerald from this dimension has had a better childhood than his.

"How the heck would I know that? Maybe?" Joyride says, raising an eyebrow.

Emerald asks what sort of shops are at this "mall" she spoke of.

"Pretty much clothes, but for other things as well. Games, food, paintings, furniture... It's sort of a one stop shop kind of place." Joyride says smiling.

Emerald asks Pip what thinks of this world.

"This dimension is kinda weird." She says frowning, "Everyone here has like... Souls that are sort of halfway between corrupted and pure. I can't imagine it would please the demons who like corrupted souls or pure ones like me."

Emerald then asks what sort of people live in Tartarus, and what the Tartarus of this dimension might be like.

"All sorts of people live in Tartarus! The live, the dead, demons... All sorts!" She says happily, and then continues, "Other than that though, I'm not sure what you mean by 'this dimension's Tartarus'. There is only one Tartarus."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30317961
ask demon if she want sum fuk
>>
>>30317961
Are you sure that there isn't more than one version of Tartarus? Given the fact that this is a whole different dimension, there should be another Tartarus to match it. Did you look at this dimensions Tartarus to be sure that it's the same?

Joy, are we going to the mall for something specific or are we just killing time? Do you know where Hope is in this dimension? Have you ever had to hide in other dimensions?
>>
>>30317961
How do others live in tartarus? Is tartarus a place you can simply go and live at? How does everyone get along there?
>>
>>30317961
Do all dead go to tartarus?
>>
>>30317961
Let's go shopping
>>
>>30318307
Let's hold up on that for now. We are saving up for that Etherlock pistol after all.
>>
>>30318321
We can still go window shopping at least. Besides, I wouldn't mind an excuse to slut it up and get more clients.
>>
>>30317961
What do you mean?
>>
>>30317961
Ask Joyride if we are going to be staying here for a week until the test comes in?
>>
>>30317961
Ask pip how the dead end up in tartarus and the living for that matter.
>>
>>30317961

What does this dimension have that's cool we don't have at home.
>>
>>30317961
Ask Joy if we could make a ton of money by introducing more schools of magic to this place to make it more commonplace or if she has some sort of noninterference thing going on here. Also ask if this Joy is also immortal.
>>
>>30317961
how did a city get built in tartarus? who runs it?
>>
>>30317961
>"Other than that though, I'm not sure what you mean by 'this dimension's Tartarus'. There is only one Tartarus."
Well THAT is fascinatin. Since the flow of time doesnt change and is constant with all dimensions, we can't stay here to wait for the results. Probably.

Now what should we do to make this trip worth while?

Yes the bits are going for and eather lock gun, but it's not everyday you get to visit another place.
>>
>>30321807
>what should we do to make this trip worth while?
Any tourist spots of some tall buildings? A hike to the top to peek out over the metropolis might be nice.
>>
>>30303775
this post is missing in the cyoa archive
>>
>>30317961
What is your favorite food joyride?
>>
>>30323762

Cock
>>
>>30323775
I'm a pretty big fan of buffalo cock myself
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
File: 1506.png (128KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1506.png
128KB, 640x600px
>>30318087
>>30318288
>>30318297
>>30318307
>>30321190
>>30321807

Emerald asks how there could be only one Tartarus. Wouldn't that mean every single dead person has to go there?

"Yup! Every single one!" Pip says giggling, "Tartarus is a lot bigger than you think it is, and there are all sorts of layers for every version of an afterlife imaginable!"

Joyride steers them towards a large entrance way, inside of which is a long hallway filled with stores peddling various wares. Pip and Emerald crane their necks to look around at the brightly lit displays and adverts as Joyride drags them to the food court. There are so many choices even here, that it takes Emerald a good ten minutes to just decide on getting a hayburger with fries. Surprisingly enough there is a "Meatatarian Option", which Pip quickly begs Joyride for.

They sit at some very strange plastic chairs and tables, and Emerald asks how live people live in Tartarus.

"Well, some people, like Joyride for instance, get there magically." Pip says motioning to the mare, who nods with a smile, "Or sometimes people just wander in! For some reason Tartarus has entrance ways to all sorts of dimensions everywhere."

"People can trade in all sorts of... Illicit goods there, and for mortals who don't have that option, there are things that can be farmed there." Joyride says stretching her arms wide, "The Grub cattle for instance. Sorta like Tartarus' version of cows."

Emerald asks who controls Tartarus.

"Well no one, silly!" Pip says giggling, "It's far too big for one being's influence to be respected there. Various parts are owned by various groups... Mostly demons, but there are a few of the living and the dead who are represented."'

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: 785-01.jpg (576KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
785-01.jpg
576KB, 800x600px
>>30324719
>"The Grub cattle for instance. Sorta like Tartarus' version of cows."
Well that's interesting?
So where do demons fit in all of it, do they just happen to live in the world where everyone goes when they die?
>>
>>30324719
Let's ask Pip more about her own kind of demon. What is trademark for pyrodaemons?

Also, when can we fuck the demon?
>>
>>30324719
s which group runs the city you mentioned before in tartarus?

I guess there are few laws or morals in tartarus either.
>>
>>30324719
If every afterlife is down there how come seanced spirits are so damn gloomy?
>>
>>30324719
how do the living there avoid getting killed or losing their souls while in tartarus?
>>
>>30324719
if anyone can go into Tartarus why hasn't some group like the Order of Arrow tried invading the place?
>>
>>30324719
what happens to a pony if they try to copulate with a demon? Does it kill them or corrupt their soul? do they end up with half-demon foals? Has any of that ever happened with the living in Tartarus?
>>
>>30324719
Alright, hang on. How can there be only one Tartarus but multiple versions of a place,(like Whitherwater for example). Wouldn't that mean that Tartarus is it's own seperate entity for these multiple dimensions? My head hurts.
>>
>>30324719
Ask Pip about the devil's toybox
>>
File: 1507.png (110KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1507.png
110KB, 640x600px
>>30324768
>>30324823
>>30324841
>>30324869

Emerald asks how Demons fit into Tartarus. Were they always there? Why are they there? Emerald asks why the spirits of the afterlife are so gloomy.

"Oh, now that's a secret!" Pip says sticking her tongue out at the foal.

Emerald frowns, but then asks what the trademark for a Pyrodaemon is.

"Fire, duh." Pip says giggling, "Other than that we all take different forms. I don't naturally look like I do now, ya know."

Emerald asks how the travelers and the ones living there go along without avoiding getting killed or losing their souls?

"They band together and usually swear fealty to one lord of Tartarus or another." Pip says rolling her hoof.

"Well, we ready to head out?" Joyride says, stretching and speaking finally, "That test won't be done for a while yet. Wanna grab some souvenirs and head back?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30325264
Sure why not. It's not like we had anything super specific in mind anyways.
>>
>>30325264
sure what souvenirs do you have in mind?
>>
>>30325264
actually I was wondering if we could meet this world's Joyride and maybe see some of machines. like her milker.
>>
>>30325264
Get. A. Cannon.

Impress Ruby with your cannon.
>>
>>30325342
A hand cannon?
>>
>>30325264
any toys, or products, or books we could pick up here?
>>
>>30325350
Well, a hoof cannon.

But yes. A small cannon. Tell her she might get to borrow it all suavely.
>>
>>30325264
Get a super hero poster. They must have those there. Maybe from some hero Emmy might like.

I hope it's MAHVEL
>>
>>30325264
sure. we can. is there any cool landmarks we could see too while here?
>>
>>30325264

get gifts for boba, Ruby joybug, the changeling... anyone else?
>>
>>30325365
We can do it with the Etherlock, I'm sure there's something more reasonable we can find for Ruby.

Hey, what about a clothing catalogue or something? Bound to have lots of dresses, stuff for Woobs to look at
>>
>>30325264
does our world have binoculars? if not maybe we could pick some up.
>>
>>30325264
can we meet this world's counterpart of you Joy?
>>
>>30325482
Ah true. But imagine this...

An Ethercannon.

Fuck. Yes.
>>
>>30325533
Fires giant magic cannonballs. What's magical about them you might ask? When you shoot them at people, it turns them dead!
>>
>>30325264
Alright, souvenirs... There are a couple of useful things and I think Em could get a lighter to be able to ignite things without magic. This dimension binoculars woul also be more compact and cheap than the spyglass in their original dimension. A solar panel would be very useful to power stuff up but I would guess it would be that cheap. Maybe we could vist this dimension's Joyride to get us some solar panels to bring back home.

In case Joyride doesn't want to lug that stuff around without getting anything in return, we could also get a locket with a picture of Emerald inside. Maybe have something engraved on it too? idk.

Just throwing some random ideas for souvenirs to take.
>>
>>30325811
>a locket with a picture of Emerald
This sounds reasonable let's do this.
>>
>>30326247
And almost narcissistic in a funny way.
>>
>>30326282
>>30326247
Ah, I should have made that more clear. The locket was to give to Joyride. A picture of Emerald for her to have...
>>
>>30326393
Well Emerald giving her a locket with his own image in it still sounds funny.

Not to mention, he might not know that such a thing is possible without meta knowledge.
>>
>>30325264
I think we should get something practical like a tool and also a postcard or something.
>>
>>30326415
Meta knowledge didn't seem to be a problem when he brought up condoms to Joyride just a few posts back. It'll be fine.
>>
>>30325264
Can we meet your counterpart from this dimension before we go?
>>
Emmy boops himself. Yes?

Yes.
>>
>>30326741
Yes
>>
>>30326741
>>30326861
We need to find our alternative self so we can boop him, maybe fuck him in the ass too
>>
>>30326916
I meant just booping himself in the face for being a fucking cute this panel, but sure, that works too
>>
>>30325264
maybe we could buy some books. maybe on this world's history, or a book on engineering or of this world's tech. something that would be interesting to read and bring home.
>>
>>30325264
new side quest. collect sex toys from every dimension.
>>
File: 1508.png (120KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1508.png
120KB, 640x600px
>>30325278
>>30325289
>>30325294

Emerald asks what souvenirs she had in mind.

"Like I said, maybe some snacks or something." Joyride says shrugging, "They got a lot of stuff foals like."

Emerald asks if there are any good books or products from here that might be useful.

"I dunno. Never really thought about it. A lot of it I can do magically without having to spend a bit. Maybe for you it'd be useful." She says, "As for books, I suppose probably any of them would be interesting, except for any of the ones concerning magic. I've flipped through lot's of them and quite a few are just woo. I mean more woo than magic sorta is already."

The three walk to a bookstore, and Emerald is at awe with how big the place is. It's easily the size of his father's library, but according to Joyride this is just a decently sized store. The sections have signs explaining what's in each, and as he contemplates where to look Emerald asks if she can meet this world's Joyride.

"Ugh... I guess we could, if you really want too." Joyride says sighing, "She better not pester me too much about magic though."

Hmm, the "Technology" section might be interesting if this place really is more advanced then his dimension.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30331923
I figured joyrides would like each other a little more
>>
>>30331923
Definitely go the tech section. But ask Joy what's wrong about seeing herself. Is she really that insistent about magic? How can she possibly have more questions about it than we do, at any given time.
>>
>>30331923
Let's just get Ruby some candy.
>>
>>30331923
Thank her. Ask if there is anything we shouldn't say or do in front of this other Joyride just in case.
>>
>>30331923
let's get a couple of books on technology and maybe on history. see what's different and what's the same to our own.
>>
>>30331955
Oh and I wanted to ask her if she helped the other Joy make any machines at all, surely her magical knowledge could help make some pretty great magic tech.
>>
>>30331923
What did the other joy ask in exchange for the milking machines if not magical knowledge?
>>
>>30331923
>>30331959
The most badass candy we can find.
>>
>>30331923
If Joy isn't enthused about visiting other Joyride maybe it can wait until an occasion where it is necessary to visit her.
>>
>>30331923

Let's get extra candy, for everypony. and maybe something nice for pip. Also, a book or two on technomancy. I want to build the pistol, to make it better.
>>
>>30331923
a book on technology. maybe one that can show how things can be built.
>>
>>30331923
Thank her. let's go buy a few books and some toys for foals. Ask Joy how she and this counterpart met. Is she immortal too?
>>
>>30331923
Is there anything we should know about the other Joy before meeting her?
>>
File: 1509.png (80KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1509.png
80KB, 640x600px
>>30331935
>>30331955
>>30331959
>>30331961
>>30332098
>>30332126
>>30332130
>>30332144

The colt looks through the technology section, and attempts to find something that might be on his level to understand and maybe apply for his own dimension.

Emerald finds some books on machines, and a few on guns. Unfortunately it's just pictures and history, and no real insight into how the machines or guns are made in detail. The colt does find some books on harnessing electricity and purchases it on the spot.

Next they head over to a candy shop. There Emerald purchases a big grab of jellybeans and gummy worms for the group. Joyride even bought Pip and herself something. The demon came across a spicy chocolate bar, and the mare bought some rum raisin chocolate truffles.

All in all, the colt spent 30 bits. As they leave the mall Emerald says he is surprised that she doesn't get along with her other self.

"Oh we get together just fine, but trust me that I know all too well sometimes you just have to be in the mood to deal with me." Joyride says laughing.

Emerald asks where they are headed to.

"#304 Coursewalk, duh." She says.

Emerald is a bit confused though. They came out in an alleyway from Joyride's backyard. Shouldn't they have ended up in the #304 Coursewalk's backyard if that were the case?

"The buildings are bigger, the streets are wider, and everything has been jumbled around, but still my self in this dimension found her way to this dimension's #304 Coursewalk." She says grinning, "Or maybe it's the other way around? I dunno who got to #304 first I guess."

The area around #304 Coursewalk in this dimension is far different from the one in his. While Joyride of his dimension lives in a slightly upper class neighborhood, this Joyride lives in a much tougher part of town. The whole area is far dirtier and rundown, and some of the buildings are probably three times as old as the residents.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30332842
Lives in a rundown area of the city? One would imagine that a unicorn ( already mentioned to be a rare species in this dimension) that creates complex expensive looking machines like the cock milker and possibly studies magic science would be WAY MORE RICHER. Both to be able to afford materials for the milker and because of her rare line of work.

Huh, wouldn't have guessed as much...
>>
>>30332990
Silly anon, horn heads live in the shitholes in this dimension. Where they belong.
>>
>>30332990
>>30333031
We Stouh Africa now
>>
>>30332842
With this book, we are on our way to unlocking the secrets of electrical stimulation~
>>
>>30333239
My dream of sounding with an electrified rod is one step closer.
>>
>>30333732
I like the way you think anon!
>>
>>30332842
Get ready to meet the mad scientist I guess.
>>
>>30333770
Joydehyde
>>
>>30332842
approach the #304 building. despite being run down does it more or less look like the one from our world? I guess we should wait for Joyride to knock on the door introduce ourselves to the machinist mare.
>>
>>30332842

hrm, maybe she can give advice on the white deer and the heist?
>>
>>30333919
Hm, a thought... if magic is fringe in this world it might stand to reason that white deer are less guarded here. Perhaps we can get one from this dimension without taking such a huge risk?
>>
>>30332842
>>30333933
Damn that's some smart thinking let's impress Joy with that thought.
>>
>>30332842
smile and greet the other Joyride. Say we are our Joyride's current partner.
>>
>>30332842
>>30334856
Be sure to wink and waggle those eyebrows when saying 'partner'
>>
>>30333944
I swear we went over this before but it might have just been the anons arguing in circles over how brilliant or stupid the idea is to each of us.
>>
File: 1510.png (101KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1510.png
101KB, 640x600px
>>30332990
>>30333031
>>30333050
>>30333770
>>30333885
>>30334856
>>30333933

As they approach Emerald gets a look inside one of the cracked and dirt smudged windows. He sees a dusty sofa with a floral print sitting in front of some sort of box with a glass front. He can see a bit of a kitchen from here as well, and pots and dishes are stacked high and covered in filth.

Emerald says that he expected a unicorn and this dimensions's Joyride especially to have a better house than this.

Joyride just snickers at this comment, and so Emerald asks if she has looked into any other dimension's for getting white deer horn. There must be a place where it is more common.

"I did try that actually. There are places where deer are more common for sure, but not the white deer specifically. Some places don't even have white deer at all." She says as they get close to the door, "Hey Pip, I'm gonna need ya to hide for a bit."

"Aww man..." Pip says sadly, but surprisingly doesn't give any more resistance other than that, and disappears into her book which the unicorn picks up.

Joyride knocks, and they stand there for a while. After a few minutes pass Emerald coughs and says maybe she isn't home.

"Nah, it always takes her a while to answer the door. You'll see why." She says.

After another minute or so Emerald hears some tromping of hooves and the door swings open to reveal this dimension's Joyride.

She looks identical save for her manecut and clothes. This Joyride's mane is much shorter and frizzier, and she is wearing a pushed up pair of goggles on her head. She also has some rubber boots on her hooves and a skirt. Funnily enough she has a shortened labcoat that appears very similar to his Joyride's mantle.

"Who's the shrimp?" She immediately asks.

"Lil' perv." His Joyride replies.

"Ha! A lil' perv huh?" She says, giving a very familiar grin, "Nice to meet you or whatever."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30335941
Say we are glad to meet her as well. Our actual name is Emerald. We heard you made some of the machinery for our mistress.
>>
>>30335941
Tell her hi and that we're joy's apprentice. Also that she has a neat manecut.
>>
>>30335941
Cool outfit. I hope you aren't too busy for visitors. May we come in?
>>
>>30335941
Thank her for all the work she puts into her machinery, let her know how much we enjoyed the milker.
>>
>>30335941
She looks great but also fucking exhausted, when was the last time she slept?
>>
>>30335941
Ask what are some of the cool things she's made or working on?
>>
>>30335941
Oh man, this Joyride is cute. It's nice to meet you too, again. We knew this was gonna happen, but it's surreal that there is now two Goy-rides here, this'll take a moment to get used to. Rib Joy about the fact that she'll always be the "big perv" no matter how naughty we get.

I'd also like to ask her if she would mind us visiting for a bit and thanking her for the work in the weirdly nice machine that is the milker. And ask her what else she's made.
>>
>>30335941
Ask the two Joys to kiss. You know, for science.
>>
>>30336362
God damn, that'd be funny.
>>
>>30336362
Do it.
>>
>>30336362
We should be cheeky about it though and act like it's for science, and totally not just cause we want to see it.
>>
>>30336554
This, insist that it's to test if two duplicate entities can interact without agitating the fabric of reality.
>>
>>30335941
Boop the mare to show dominance

Wonder if there is a universe where Joy isn't smug
>>
>>30337452
>Wonder if there is a universe where Joy isn't smug
Where ever that may be, things must be bad if Joy isn't smug and I shudder to think of such a place existing.
>>
>>30335941
Ask her "What does the doctor hides under their coat?" Making sure to zap her flank with a fierce pervy gaze.

But seriously tho, I wanna know if this dimension's Joyride has a similar pocket space under her mantle/coat like our Joy. And know if she could pull something big to show Emmy from there if yes.
>>
>>30337480
This universe has shittier magic so I doubt it
>>
>>30337480
We could be a bit cautionary about it and ask vaguely if other Joy's mantle is special like our Joy's mantle. I doubt it would a be a problem to let other Joy know about it, but our Joy might get annoyed about other Joy finding out she has a crazy magical mantle and want to know
more about it.

>>30337503
Agreed, it's probably not likely.
>>
>>30336362
>>30335941
This please.

For science.
>>
>>30336319
Oh and i'd like to of course know how they met one another, that should be an interesting story in itself.
>>
>>30335941
Ask how they originally both met.
>>
>>30337503
>>30337523
Are you implying that pocket spaces can only be created with magic and not with science?

HERESY, I SAY!
>>
>>30338083
Nah, it just doesn't seem probable but who knows, it could be for all we know.
>>
>>30335941
Oh and we still want to ask about an etherlock too.
>>
>>30335941
>>30336362
>>30337603
>>30337703
Let's ask this Joy how old she is, how these two met, and if they would make out for science.

I also want to know if this Joy has found a way to become immortal with her machinery and if she can travel through dimensions but it might be best to not bring that up in case our Joy decided not to tell her for some reason.

I bet this joy is also how we could end up with the cyborg ending we saw a while back.
>>
>>30338394
I really hope that Fic will humor us and whenever this CYOA is over with, he'll show us a bunch of different endings we could of had.
>>
>>30338404
Don't know why the boy doesn't interact with the thread like he used to anymore. Not all of us wanna go on Discord or wherever the fuck.
>>
>>30338539
He's in his stream the most often, he doesn't even get onto discord very much either. That would be the best place to interact with him at.
>>
>>30338539
Ha! I wish he would visit the discord. He spends most of the time on picarto.
>>
>>30338545
>>30338605
Wish he'd do Q&As in thread again, like the ol days
>>
>>30338712
Well you could always ask near the end of this thread, it's not like it would hurt to ask.
>>
>>30338718
I think that's a great idea!
>>
>1 update
so is Fic died or yes?
>>
>>30339862
Probably got distracted in stream and then went to beb. I wouldn't know, I don't really go to them anymore.
>>
>>30335941
"So does that mean she's dtf also?"
>>
>>30340380
>So does that mean she's dtf also?"

what's DTF?
>>
>>30340499
down to fuck or down to fight, either way we are likely to take a pounding.
>>
>>30335941
Gib a hug and boop.

And to the idiot who asked about the white deer in another dimension. That has already been answered.
>>
>>30335941
Let's try to not have sex and just boop her.
>>
Why is Emerald Jewel such a serial booper?
>>
>>30344029
He can't help it, poor kid. Some weirdos keep making him do it and he doesn't know why.
>>
File: large[1].png (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
174KB, 1280x720px
>>30344029
>>30344042

Then he must be stopped before his booping spree continues.
>>
>>30344207
They were asking to be booped, Emrald did nuthin wrong
>>
>>30344029
Shit shit shit shit we're not save. A magical colt in a world where magic is extremely rare?
Mother of god. No one is safe from him.
>>
>>30344029
Are you implying you wouldn't boop every horse you see if you were in his situation?
>>
>>30344410
Presuming they react similar to humans and Terran animals probably wouldn't boop at random.
>>
>>30335941
I have a question. If I fuck my alternate dimension self, is it considered incest or masturbation?
>>
>>30345360
Who says they have to be mutually exclusive?
>>
File: 1511.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1511.png
105KB, 640x600px
>>30335981
>>30335993
>>30336053
>>30336024
>>30336276
>>30336362

Emerald greets the mare, and makes sure to compliment her work on the milker. He also says he likes her mane style.

"Ha! You really are a lil' perv aren't ya? Come in you guys, come in!" She says, opening the door wider and letting them inside.

The interior is just as messy and dusty as the bits he saw from outside. He can't imagine how she works with the house in this condition.

"I think I got you beat this time!" The scientist says, pointing her rubber glove covered hoof at Joyride, "I just made a major breakthrough on my secret project!"

"Uh-huh." Joyride says, wiping off some of the dust that got on her unconcernedly, "Something I couldn't do with magic?"

"Like you so like to claim, it IS something you could do with magic, but something you wouldn't want to do with it!" She says, grinning.

Emerald asks what cool thing she's been working on.

"It's a surprise, you'll see!" She say chuckling.

The trio make their way into a bedroom in the back. This room at least is clean, but it's still rather plain and not what he was expecting from this Joyride's house. Emerald sighs and says thing are starting to get confusing. He asks if he can refer to this dimension's Joyride as something else.

"Sore loser?" Joyride says grinning.

Ignoring this the scientist says, "I'm good with technology, so how about Techride?" Techride says.

"Does that make me Magicride?" Joyride says.

"Magic Carpet Ride." Techride says rubbing her chin.

"Magic Carpetmuncher Ride." Joyride responds back.

They both wink at each others stupid joke, and then Emerald asks if there is any consequences for two of the same people to be near each other, like time paradoxes or collapsing space into a black hole or something.

"Nah, and we can do much more than just touch." Joyride says with a sultry voice.

Techride gives a purr of approaval, and then the two start making out.

Awesome.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30345457
Sit back and watch the two. Does emerald have some feelings stirring from the sight.
>>
>>30345457
Is that considered incest or masturbation?
I can't wait to meet my alternate self. I bet he'll be great.
>>
>>30345457

Okay, let's just sit back, relax, and see where this leads us. No need to rush to Techride's secret project just yet. Although, once they're done with their self-cestual fun, we should ask her to show us what she's been working on.
>>
>>30345457
Time to fap?
>>
>>30345457
Look around the place. Do we see anything of interest?
>>
>>30345457
Maybe techride could show us the secret project. Or maybe show us some of her machines.
>>
>>30345457
Boops.....
>buildings crumble from the after shock of the two Emeralds facing off. Both are panting from exhaustion.
>Magic Emerald rubs at his poor irritated snoot, as the Tech Emerald flexes his exhausted route hoof.
>There's a silence as both state into each others eyes.
>In a blink of an eye they appear to be teleporting everywhere, exchanging hoops in a flurry of movement.
>>
File: 1473450472156.jpg (879KB, 964x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1473450472156.jpg
879KB, 964x1320px
>>30345457
Well it ain't no Emmy selfcest but by Jove I'll fucking take it.

now was Emerald asking because he was genuinely curious, or just wanted to manipulate them into doing what they'd undoubtedly do asking such a question? :^)
>>
File: holy shid the madmares did it.png (408KB, 1464x1782px) Image search: [Google]
holy shid the madmares did it.png
408KB, 1464x1782px
>>30345457
Holy shit, didn't even have to ask them to do it,(damn, they beat us to it). Just sit back and watch your filthy sempai(s) tongue fuck herself while we try not to completely blush profusely.

Do a willpower roll to not pop a boner, and horribly fail the willpower roll and pop a boner anyways.

>"Magic Carpet Ride." Techride says rubbing her chin.

>"Magic Carpetmuncher Ride." Joyride responds back.

>They both wink at each others stupid joke,
This, was almost as funny as this sudden makeout session is hot.

>>30345544
>Look around the place. Do we see anything of interest?
Yes, it's the confusingly awesome, selfcest makeout session.
>>
>>30345457
Masturbate as hard as your horse duck can. After that we could maybe see Techride.
>>
>>30345593
I like to think he manipulated them into doing it, but they went at it before we could even be perverted about it. I'm a bit sad we didn't just get to ask them to do it.
>>
>>30345457
If they stop tell them you're not sure that's conclusive proof. You might need them to keep going, just to make sure we're being thorough.
>>
>>30345457
Radical..

Tubular.

Gnarly.
>>
>>30345457
Perhaps we should take off our hat and dress soon. If that's alright.
>>
>>30345600
Fuck my stupid brain we ae seeing Techride make out with Joyride. I meant to say we could see her project.
>>
>>30345457
Clearly we need to set up a foursome with our alternative dimension selves
>>
>>30345690
This dimension is not ready for such a force.

Even if that'd be totally awesome.
>>
>>30345690
Can't the other emerald isn't here. Let's just have a threesom instead.
>>
>>30345457
Let's see if we can join in on this if it let's heated enough.
>>
>>30345717
>Let's see if we can join in on this if it let's heated enough.
>>30345702
>Let's just have a threesome instead.
Do it!
>>
>>30345457
Maybe we can try out some of her machines.
>>
>>30345702
No we need another Emerald to touch balls with, I wonder if this universe's Emerald is not a trap
>>
>>30345824
You can never tame his inner trap, never.
>>
>>30345824
We don't even know where he even lives. Just be happy for now.
>>
>>30345864
Well... apparently Joy knows where Sunshine is here,(oddly enough) but she already stated to wait till after the test at least. And it should stand to reason that Emerald should be with her then.
>>
>>30345523
I worry that if we were meant to be some kind of demon catalyst he might be destined to be or already is the forsaken child that powers some twisted magitech.
>>
>>30345967
Damn anon, that's a really heavy concept.
>>
File: 546546546.jpg (75KB, 650x637px) Image search: [Google]
546546546.jpg
75KB, 650x637px
>>30345457
Perfect
Now fuck
>>
>>30345457
Time to get an interdimensional threeway going
>>
>>30345457
Get behind tech ride and start eating that tail hole out.
>>
>>30346355
Don't forget to make Joyride sit in Emerald's hard colt dick as he eats Techride's juicy ass.
>>
>>30346355
That was probably the least sexiest way of "eating ass" iv'e ever heard phrased.
>>
>>30345978
I was a bit of a buzzkill, would it be worse if alter-emerald had a normal life?
>>
>>30346992
I bet he's like a CEO's son or something in this universe. I wonder if he is still Sunshine's kid.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>30345457
Breed for us!
>>
>>30345457
now nuzzle tech's tailhole
>>
>>30345457

Masturbate?
>>
Hey
>>
>>30345457
>rape
>>
File: 1512.png (207KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1512.png
207KB, 640x600px
>>30345493
>>30345523
>>30345536
>>30345536
>>30345544
>>30345565
>>30345690
>>30345698

Emerald sits back and enjoys the sight of his teacher making out with herself, unfortunately the spectacle ends quickly as Techride pulls herself away and says, "Anyway, more of that later. For now I must show you my accomplishment!"

The pair step into a nearby closet. When Emerald looks at them confused they tell him to get in and he does. The whole closet shudders, and then makes a noise. Emerald isn't quite sure, but he thinks the whole thing is moving.

Emerald asks if them two kissing is incest or masturbation.

"It's fun, is what it is." Joyride says, causing Techride to chortle.

Emerald says that maybe they could find this dimension's verison of himself and they could have some real fun.

"Man, you are on fire recently, lil' perv." Joyride says laughing, "What's gotten into you? Or is it because you haven't had enough things in you?"

The closet shudders to a halt, and Techride opens the door. Stepping out dramatically she spreads her forelegs wide and says, "Welcome to my lab, lil' perv!"

Now this is more what he was expecting. Nearly the whole room is covered from head to hoof with various metal machinery, all blinking, buzzing, frothing, and in some cases, letting off bits of static and electricity. In the center of several giant vials. Most have some sort of protective screenign around them, but one has been left open revealing a green sort of bubbling goo. On the wall there are two doors, as well as a table where various beakers are being heated and mixed, above which is some sort of mechnical arm hanging from the ceiling.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30350142
As much as I like Wooby, it's kinda nice to have her be gone for a bit so we can get cozy and pervy with Sempai

Look at that machine to the right of Techride, ask what it is that it does.
>>
>>30350142

Hrm, we have so many projects. surely there's something to help with one of them.
>>
>>30350142
look over the table with the beakers. Ask what project is going on there. Can we tell from our alchemy knowledge?
>>
>>30350142
do a perception and int checks for the stuff here. Can we tell what some of this stuff is?

Express our marvel and fascination of the place.
>>
>>30350142
If we can see a big red button, ask what it doses.
>>
>>30350142
Cool place Techride. What do some of these machines do?
>>
>>30350142
surely this must require a lot of electricity to power all this.
>>
>>30350142

what's the green goo?
>>
>>30350170
>spoiler
I am a little jealous of her spending time with qt jirff tho
>>
>>30350346
Flubber
>>
>>30350170
>>30350898
Ruby seems drawn to the motherly types, doesn't she?

Sure, we don't know Borba much yet, but she certainly seems to have a gentle, friendly demeanor. And then there's Hope, who Ruby also was quite enamored with. I guess Ruby's drawn to motherly figures, and Joyride certainly doesn't fit that bill. Anyway, that strikes me as adorable and a little sad. Maybe she's drawn to them because she instinctually misses what she doesn't, and has never had
>>
>>30350142
ask what the giant arm is for.
>>
>>30351644
>...And has never had

How about BARBER, then? Was she fucking nothing to you?
>>
>>30352714
IIRC Barber was more protective of Ruby than Mario and Stretch, but a role model and motherly? No
>>
>>30350142
This is a nice lab. If you ever get the chance you should recruit the other me I bet he would enjoy being your apprentice.
>>
>>30353565
Let's not. Wait until we know if this world even has a emerald.
>>
This dimension's Emerald is probably innocent and unabused. Our Em would hit on them and they'd be clueless and/or terrified.
>>
>>30353779
>This dimension's Emerald is probably innocent
Somehow I doubt it if he's sunshine's son. But maybe the sunshine in this dimension's is different who knows.
>>
>>30353862
or maybe Sunshine is only his mom in the other reality and this one Emerald had a different mother.
>>
>>30353779
>>30353862
>>30354402
I am curious about this universe's Emerald, assuming he never got abused (since magic isn't as common in this universe and his step parents likely aren't cultists) he may never have gotten into sex or crossdressing, hell removing the step parents from the equation would change a lot of things about him so I wonder what kind of guy he is
>>
>>30355030
The thing is though, depending on how much of a thing "destiny" is in this dimension, his step parents might of had another way of appearing in his life. Like they could of just been after his families title/wealth and managed to worm their way in there regardless of demons and magic being a big equation for them.

In other words, his step parents might of showed up regardless and ruined his life all the same, but in a way that makes more sense to how this dimension works.
>>
>>30355109
This seems alot more likely.
>>
>>30355109

except then Em would be in the lab somewhere, with techride.
>>
>>30357213
What if it just hasn't happened yet there could be a time difference between dimensions or it's linked with this dimension's sunshine being alive.
>>
File: 1513.png (84KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1513.png
84KB, 640x600px
>>30350170
>>30350173
>>30350195
>>30350203
>>30350290
>>30350292
>>30350346
>>30352395

Emerald walks around the lab, pointing at various things and asks what they do. He starts with the object to Techride's right.

"A power source! One of a few I have set around the lab. Don't touch it, it might shock you." Techride says.

Emerald says that she seems to have a lot of projects. Does she not have anyone to help her?

"Not currently, no." Techride says, "But that might change soon!"

Emerald asks what the vials on the center table are.

"Hmm... How do I explain this..." Techride says squinting and looking up, "It's a nutrient mixture, I guess? I'd like to use it to grow some... Things."

Emerald spots a giant red button. He asks if he can push it. It's so shiny...

"Please don't, that's the lab's self-destruct button." Techride gasps.

Emerald pulls his hoof away and asks why she has something like that.

"I was just kidding." Techride says with a snicker, "It's actually just the on and off switch for the chemical hood."

Emerald asks what the giant arm is for.

"For moving things I don't want to touch directly, or even with my levitation." Techride resonds, "Or for heavy stuff I don't feel like lifting myself."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30357670
Go see what techride's latest invention is also ask about who her new assistant is.
>>
>>30357710

This, and see if she has anything that would help with the heist. Last time just pushing a foal through a vent worked, but this time they probably have some magic stuff to stop that.
>>
>>30357670
Ask Techride what inspired her to work on so many of these machines and projects.
>>
>>30357670
what's beyond those two doors?
>>
>>30357818
Does involving Techride into our heist break our unspoken "No Joyride" rule for the heist? I'd still like to do it without her.
>>
>>30357818
please let's not bring up the heist. it has nothing do with this dimension.
>>
>>30358225
What do heisters need most? Heisting gear! Grappling hooks and nightvision goggles and such. And what better place to get those things than here?
>>30357670
Ask her about this assistant. I Hope it'll be someone we'll be pleased to see. Also after that button comment, I started reading Em's dialogue in DeeDee's voice, and Techride's in Dexter's.
>>
>>30357670
Well what's this project you're talking about earlier then? You know, before and after your fun little makeout session with yourself.
>>
>>30357670
Ask about the assistant.
>>
>>30357670
Ask what goth you into making machines?
>>
>>30358196

not if it's just getting gear and advice. besides, techride is less likely to be flashy about it. (it's a stealth mission. A stealth mission!)

>>30358474

don't forget an anti-magical EMP to take down the wards and thaumic grid, a perfect replica of the house to divert scryng to, and a man on the inside to keep Roobs "locked up" during the heist so she has an alibi.
>>
NEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEINEIN
>>
File: 1514.png (224KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1514.png
224KB, 640x600px
>>30357710
>>30358116
>>30358105
>>30358665
>>30360333
>>30360370

Emerald asks what got her into all this stuff.

"One day I plan to build a FTL rocketship!" Techride says, "A means of traveling through space, no magic needed.."

The scientist grins proudly to Joyride.

"Theoretically one could teleport to other planets magically if they were powerful enough." Joyride says annoyed.

"Yeah, that's your answer to everything isn't it. Throw enough magic at and it'll work." Techride says, ushering them forward into the back right door.

Emerald asks if they can really travel to other planets.

"Well, that's about all we can do at them. Progress hasn't reached the point where we can actually live there or anything" Techride admits.

As they continue walking down a metal corridor Emerald asks what was through the other door they didn't go through.

"More experiments, mostly involving the FTL drive I was talking about." Techride sees the confusion on Emerald's face and she continues, "FTL means Faster than Light which- oh right, you guys don't have much knowledge in physics yet... How can I explain this..."

Techride continues pondering until they reach a metal hatch at the end of the corridor.

"Oh! Well, forget that for now, get in here!" Techride says waving them towards the door.

As the three step inside they come to find a large circular room filled with what looks to be runes of some kind. It's certainly the least "sciency" looking room in the place. Other than that there is a big box shaped object covered in a cloth.

"Sooo... Remember how you said demons exist and stuff? And that they can grant all sort of magical powers but you'd probably have to give them your soul?" Techride says, approaching the cloth.

She grabs it and pulls it down, revealing a strange, sparkling box with a summoning circling glowing brightly within. Inside this cage appears to be a slimy, pony shaped demon.

"Well I may just have solved that problem!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30363669
She does not look amused
>>
>>30363669
Didn't Fic make a Wooby bad ending version of whatever this gooey pony thing is supposed to be?

Huh, so this is supposed to be a substitute for giving up a soul? What is it? Is it a demon made out of ectoplasm or something?

Would it be safe to stick our dick in it?
>>
>>30363669
What's with Demon Broth over here?
>>
>>30363669
Ask how did she manage to capture a demon? It couldn't have been easy.
>>
>>30363669
So what do you plan on doing with this demon?

Do a Int check on the runes and device? is there anything we could determine from it?
>>
>>30363669
Half joke asking her if she needs someone to make the demon some company
>>
>>30363669
what demon is that. why does it look gooey?
>>
>>30363669
we're going to let Pip talk to this thing, right?
>>
>>30363669
Tell techride she should be careful.
She might have a lot of stuff but if that demon got out she might be kinda screwed compared to our Joy.

The sad thing about science is that unlike magic you don't personally get more powerful from it most of the time.
>>
>>30363781
I don't recall it do you have a link to the picture?
>>
>>30364595
>>30364595
Fic never uploaded it or finished it.
>>
>>30363669

this cannot end well. That demon looks pissed.
>>
>>30363669
The sad part about Tartarus being it's own thing, is we can't get an alternate Pip. Guess this is close though.
So demon enslavement eh? I don't think Joy or Em or Pip will be happy with where this goes. Let's ask Gooby how she's doing.
>>
>>30363669
promise you'll be careful demons are dangerous. We have an entire army of inquisitors devoted to stopping them at all costs back home
>>
h
>>
File: 1515.png (133KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1515.png
133KB, 640x600px
>>30363726
>>30363781
>>30363824
>>30363851
>>30363917
>>30364118
>>30364278
>>30364343
>>30364999
>>30365084
>>30365535

Emerald asks if that's a demon.

"It sure is, lil' perv!" Techride says, "Summoned her here and keep her in place with magical and technological barriers."

The demon just glares at the assembled crowd. Techride approaches the window, and knocking on it continues, "I've made her a deal. She gives me power and I release her, and I will accept no other payment."

"Sure you can handle this?" Joyride says raising an eyebrow.

"I've got the contract all written out. If you don't trust me you can look it over yourself." Techride says to Joyride.

"Foolish mortal." The slime demon says from within the barriers, "You tempt fate by keeping me here. I will escape one day and I shall feed on your soul."

"Uh-huh..." Techride says, pulling out a long sheet of paper and holding it up to Joyride, who scrutinizes it, "I'm shaking in my insulated boots."

"I am an immortal demon, the length of your life is like comparing a pony's life to a mayfly's. This is but a momentary distraction for me." The demon says, still glaring down at the scientist.

The two Joyrides take a second to grin at each other before Techride says, "You may find yourself trapped longer than one pony's lifespan, my friend."

"Speaking of demons though..." Joyride says, pulling out a familiar book, "I'm afraid I already have a demon servant, one I didn't even need to give my soul for!"

She then opens the book, depositing Pip head first into the floor. She recovers quickly and says, "Hey Roxy!"

"Of all of Tartarus' denizens to see me..." the demon named Roxy says putting a hoof to her face, "And I warn you now, if you refer to me as my full name in the presence of these mortals I will bury you in so much slime not even your fires will be able to burn it away."

"Aww, I missed you too Roxy! Your melodramatic speeches especially!" Pip says giggling up at the demon.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30366506
I love how she just flopped out of the book, gave me a good laugh.
You two know each other? What are the chances of that...

So wait, your plan for making "deals" with a demon is to basically kidnap them until they get tired of being captive and agree to your deal?
>>
>>30366506
>>30366563
I forgot to mention this too, what did you give to him in exchange then? Are you ever gonna tell us Joy?
>>
>>30366506
Pip you silly nigga.
What could you possibly do with a slime demon?......make money off selling lube?

Awe pone, Joyride. Can I find my alternate self while we're at it? Please?

I question the limited amount of time provided to us to play around in this dimension. Gotta milk this for all its worth and get everything we need for the Royal Heist, the Seige of the Jewel Family, and the White Stag Job.

Joyride has the White Stag Job covered, leaving us to pursue our own goals.
We have Sushi's help with the Demon job, but I forgot the finer details. Can someone link me the threat where we negotiate and planed with her?
>>
>>30366603
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/thread/29735068#navbar
>>
>>30366506
Ask that since she has a goo demon now. what does she plan on doing with it.
>>
>>30366506
So Pip, you know Roxy here? how long have you known each other?
>>
>>30366506
Ask if this was the secret project she was working on.
>>
>>30366506
So what power are you seeking in the demon you captured?
>>
>>30366506
Ask how Pip and Roxy know each other? Did they go to demon school together?

>>30366603
Alternate Emerald might be interesting, but I really don't wanna go gallivanting off trying to find him. Who knows where we might be? I'd rather get back to Ruby and Borba. Borba especially.
>>
>>30366603
>Can I find my alternate self while we're at it? Please?
We already said were waiting till after the test results to do that.
>>
>>30366506
Hey techride can you fix our joy's organism problems with technology or chemistry too?
Are you having the same problem?
>>
>>30366603
>Awe pone, Joyride. Can I find my alternate self while we're at it? Please?

We've already asked this twice.

let's not bother with it again.
>>
>>30366506
congratulate her on making this thing.. How long did it take her to create this machine. Was it hard?
>>
>>30366506
So did Roxy come from the same part of tartarus you did?
>>
>>30366506

new demon friend! I'm not sure just locking her up will work though. Maybe there's some non-soul stuff you could give her instead? After all, if there's a shared Tartarus then there's got to be something common here that's valuable elsewhere. let's ask pip to look over the contract too.
>>
>>30366506
Ask what other planets are like? Are the stars other suns? what about the one's that shoot across the sky?

What's out there in space that you want to seek?
>>
File: 1516.png (74KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1516.png
74KB, 640x600px
>>30366563
>>30366569
>>30366747
>>30366808
>>30366756
>>30366969

(Sorry about the lack of updates and streams recently. It's mostly because I've been sick, but some of it was because of Father's Day.)

Emerald asks if her plan is really essentially kidnap and imprison demons until they agree to help her. Seems kinda... Unethical.

"You get no where fun in science by being ethical! At least not quickly." Techride offers as a response. When the colt still frowns at her she says, "C'mon, they are demons. You know how many souls this 'Roxy' has probably claimed? They don't deserve your sympathy."

Emerald says he still feels bad.

"Jeez, between you and the Order I can't have any fun can I." She says rolling her eyes.

Emerald asks what she plans to do with the goo demon.

"Limusdaemon, if we want to be technical." Techride says correcting him, "She's gonna teach me magic, maybe help me around the lab. I dunno, I'll figure it out."

As Tech and Joyride make lewd jokes to each other involving "goo" Emerald turns to the fire demon and asks how long she's known Roxy.

"Aww, we are sisters, she and I!" Pip says, "I mean, as much as demons can be sisters. We were made from the same energy!"

Emerald asks if she has any other sisters.

"Yup! A lot of them got destroyed though." Pip says, and then counts off, "A Beelzebub-kin, A mendaxdaemon, A morbusdaemon..."

"Don't forget Dex." Roxy says from inside the cage.

"Oh yeah! And a Sicariusdaemon." Pip conclude happily, "And I'm the strongest of all!"

"Perhaps in brute strength, sister." Roxy says, "Now get me out of here already."

"Hmm... I seem to recall spending quite a bit of time in a bookcase with no one helping me." Pip says teasingly, "I wonder where my sisters were then."

"You brought that imprisonment on yourself. I was forced here." Roxy says.

"Well then perhaps you can show me how to make a good and proper contract." Pip says, lounging in the air.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30369292
Having two demons in the same room fills me with an odd sense of foreboding. What if Pip tries to release her "sister"?
>>
>>30369292
Iet's just end this line of conversation right now.
Put Pip back in the book.
>>
>>30369320
I have the sensatiom both of them are trying to fuck the other over too hard to come to an actual agreement, at least not a quick one
>>
>>30369292
If Roxy and Pip touch, do their bodies react? Would the goo put out Pip's fire? Ask them to make out to test this.
>>
>>30369362
can't you horndog. there's glass and runes blocking the two.
>>
>>30369292
How were you forced here Roxy?
>>
>>30369292
Ask if Roxy has consumed a soul?
>>
>>30369292
There's an Order here too? Are they the same?
>>
>>30369292
Ask what happens to a pony when a demon shares their power with them. Does it corrupts their soul? give them demon traits?
>>
>>30369292
If you use a demon's power it doesn't condemn you to tartarus after death does it?
>>
>>30369292
If a demon doesn't need permission to take a soul why do they bother with contracts?
>>
>>30369292
>(Sorry about the lack of updates and streams recently. It's mostly because I've been sick, but some of it was because of Father's Day.)

Take care Fic don't push yourself too far and get well soon. Also do you think you would be up for doing a Q and A after the thread is done?
>>
>>30369292
Who's the faggot that said imprisoning demons is unethical? That's the stupidest shit I've heard all day.

>"Well then perhaps you can show me how to make a good and proper contract." Pip says, lounging in the air.
Oh shit. Techride? Ya got abulences or mediponies in this dimension? We need someone to treat those burns.
>>
>>30369292
Wow. I never realized just how strong Pip is. Emerald is surrounded by such powerful and influential people.

>>30369320
I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>>30369340
Don't be a prude. She's not going to do anything Joyride would disapprove of.

>>30369362
Probably not gonna happen. The only way for that to be possible is to trap Pip in there with her sister.

>>30369536
Wasn't it obvious and already explained? She was summoned in that box.

>>30369542
Think they're like the Men in Black?

>>30369540
>"C'mon, they are demons. You know how many souls this 'Roxy' has probably claimed? They don't deserve your sympathy."
You are retarded. This is not an opinion, and no was is it an insult. It is simple a fact.
>>
>>30369292
If Pip has the most brute strength what is Roxy's talent?

Also let's not get too close the seal, we are wearing the amulet and that reaction could be bad in more than one way.
>>
>>30370874
>>>30369540 (You)
>>"C'mon, they are demons. You know how many souls this 'Roxy' has probably claimed? They don't deserve your sympathy."
>You are retarded. This is not an opinion, and no was is it an insult. It is simple a fact.

I don't understand why you were responding to me.
>>
>>30370908
U idjit. Only magic that directly affecting Emerald is nullified. If Emerald was able to nullify magic then he wouldn't have set off that alarm, and seeing as Pip is literally made of magic, wouldn't she have died from touching him?
>>
>>30370941
Your query or suggestion was pointless.
>>
>>30370954
The amulet contains the chronodemon.

Not knowing the workings of the seal beyond assumptions I was worried that either the amulet (and us) would be drawn into the containment radius or that trying to dampen the chronodemon's powers would simply cause the seal to overload and fail.
>>
>>30369292

How about we negotiate a contract that's better for both parties? After all, I'm sure techride isn't going to get a lot of use from a demon that hates her and is always trying to eat her soul. I'm sure it could work, Pip seems to like hanging around with us after all.
>>
File: 23457803456.jpg (68KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
23457803456.jpg
68KB, 1024x560px
>>30371020
>Pip seems to like hanging around with us after all
Sometimes I wonder how buddy-buddy she'd be if she got free of that book. Maybe she'd casually flame-broil our ass and start eating while still being all carefree and happy like.

>hfw
>>
>>30371589
Oh for sure. There is a chance to she could actually be what one could call a "friend" but if given the chance, i'm sure she'd roast us alive. She's cute, but she's not to be trusted. That's not a complete and absolute certainty of course, but it's hard to completely trust someone when they are hungrily side eyeing you for your soul.
>>
>>30371020
No. We have zero experience negotiating a contract. In fact the one time we did have a chance to do so we left it to Joyride.

So let's not. We'd get in over our head fast if we tried.
>>
>>30369292
>We were made from the same energy!"

So how are you all made?
>>
>>30369292
So how exactly did that mare get you in that box Roxy?
>>
>>30369292
Ask Techride what other planets are like? Are the stars other suns? what about the one's that shoot across the sky?
What's out there in space that you want to seek?
>>
>>30372512

but pip might. or if we can just get the rides to be friendlier it would be worthwhile.
>>
>>30369292
If pip seems like she's about to let out roxy don't give her the chance. Put her back in the book.
>>
>>30369292
Ask what's the name of the Order here. Are they well respected or influential?
>>
File: 1517.png (103KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1517.png
103KB, 640x600px
>>30369320
>>30369340
>>30369536
>>30369566
>>30370071

Emerald picks up Pip's book and says that if she tries to release her he'll shut her back up in it.

"Don't worry, I wasn't gonna." Pip says giggling to Emerald.

"Taking orders from a child? How far you have fallen." Roxy says, crossing her forelegs.

Pip stickers her lower lip out defiantly at Roxy, and then disappears into the book of her own accord.

Now just the two of them, Emerald asks how Roxy was trapped here.

"I do not know. I was summoned in all the usual ways, but when I got here I was put in this... Machine." She says.

Emerald asks if she has really consumed souls before.

"Of course I have, and so has Pip. I'd be surprised to hear about a sentient demon who hasn't" Roxy replies.

Emerald asks what happens when a demon shares their power with a pony.

Roxy leans close to the window with a smile on her face and says, "They become stronger than they ever could have imagined."

Emerald doesn't know what to say to this, and starts to back up towards the other two, who are still making jokes but stop once the colt gets close.

Remembering Techride mentioning the Order, Emerald asks her what they are like.

"Jerks." She answers simply.

"Pretty similar to ours." Joyride says, "Just more techy instead of magical."

Emerald asks why demons bother to go through contracts if they can just take whoever's soul they want.

"Same reason your cum is worth more freely given." Joyride says, "That, and taking souls forcibly tends to attract the wrong kind of attention, from the Order for instance."

"Also most demons can't come to other dimension's naturally. They have to stay in Tartarus until they are summoned or find a breech in space-time." Techride says.

Emerald asks what the other planets are like.

"Pretty boring at the moment, but we can make them awesome with time!" Techride says excitedly, "Right now they are mostly rocks. And craters. And if we are lucky some water."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30376919
Think you'll find any aliens to bone out there?
>>
>>30376919
Ask what are shooting stars. Are they actually stars or something.
>>
>>30376919
Ask Roxy if all deals require a soul. Are there other things that ponies sometimes offer something else for deal's.
>>
>>30376919
Which Joyride gives the best blowjobs? Which one has the better pussy?
>>
>>30376983
The real question is will we be able to make weird alien babies with them
>>
>>30376919
Wait why does my cum worth more freely given?
>>
>>30376919
Ask what else do you have to show us?
>>
>>30376919
Ask Techride why she hasn't invented a comb yet.
>>
>>30377103
I'm pretty sure her sex hair is a personal preference
>>
>>30376919
Fic will you do a q&a some times?
>>
>>30377116
I think it's alive and it just can't be tamed.
>>
File: Flamboyant_Giles.png (114KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flamboyant_Giles.png
114KB, 640x600px
For anyone still here, have some other dimension Giles.
>>
>>30377293
good lord what a fag
>>
>>30377293
Huh, wonder if he's fucking that universe's emerald?
>>
>>30377293
Cool. So wanna do art requests or q&a?
>>
>>30377293
We should take a photo of him and show home dimension's Giles his true self. His shadow.
>>
>>30377293
That cannot get any gayer
>>
>>30377293
Damn, he flip flopped hard.
>>
>>30377293
This is so gay I got aids
>>
>>30377402
I agree with this. Gotta show him his true self so he isn't an angry closeted fag. Just a regular fag.
>>
>>30377414
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>30378129
But first fuck his alt self's butt.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.