[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through the Shattered Planes: A MonsterPony CYOA #6:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 24

File: roll16.png (391KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
roll16.png
391KB, 1200x1000px
The shattered planes.
Lands beyond what is real, a thousand small realities, all complete with their unique dwellers. The natural order and peace reigned in each of them. In the past.

But now that the portals have opened, outsiders poured in the planes, searching for glory, and ready to crush what or whoever planned to stop them.
Even if some planes had to collapse.

You’re a hydra. You lived in your jungle until the Diamond Dog attacked. They destroyed your home plane, and now you’re in exile, searching for a new home. You are Faze, and your sisters are named Fangs and Froth.

The dogs have to pay. But they’re hiding in The Colony, a plane fortified by outsiders and ruled by a demon, and you don’t feel up for the task yet. Acquiring more power and allies is the gist of your plan right now. Already, a ghost name Candlestick is traveling with you. Tori, a tengu in search of glory and strength has also joined you and your sisters. However, she has become direly diseased after a fight, and you’ve decided to search for outsiders who may hold a cure. Thus, you’ve departed for the plane Winter Calm where you hope to find a remedy and maybe some other information for the next stop of your journey. In an inn a pony named Amanite says she can help Tori. And you also got an occasion to talk with the keeper of this place, who just told you a lot more about The Colony.

Full story: https://www.anonpone.com/monsterpone/
Collected pages in your Planar Guide (updated): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac5gmje8aj1xhhd/AAAyb23ZI_Iv1Nxca2CAFG1pa?dl=0
Inventory: 1 day worth of canned food, 3 backpacks, 3 water cans, a planar guide (book), 3 gems, a 10-feet wide crepe, the skull of a bone golem, a sleeping potion, a stone-skin potion, a broadsword, an arm plate, a blunderbuss, a small jar of lead shots, a bear trap, a bundle of bolts, a toolbox, a net, some rope, nylon string, several hooks and stakes, three gas masks, a jar of terrine.
>>
Silence falls for a while as you and your sisters take in the situation the keeper meant to show you. It appears The Colony is more or less rotten to the core, and it may have more enemies than you thought. But now, you also know roughly how powerful you’ll need to be to break through that place. And you’re very far from that level right now…

“We have some questions.” You eventually state. The hydra in front of you simply nods slowly in response, still staring back. “You said The Warden was a demon, right?” You ask “What are these exactly?”
“I do not know much more myself.” The keeper shakes her heads “Demons are spirits from the outsider’s plane, and each of them is tied to a dark concept or emotion. They thrive on sowing it in the hearts of other ponies. That's what I know.”
“That’s a problem. Because it looks like there won’t be any way around fighting that thing for us.” You hiss “And some dogs at The Colony have something we absolutely need to recover.”

“Oh! That reminds me. Is it possible to revive someone from its soul?” Fangs speaks up. “Maybe they still have the soul of our keeper at The Colony!”
“There is.” The innkeeper nods. “But it is extremely difficult, and only a hoofful of ponies know enough about restorative magic to make it work. Not only that, but you need the body of the victim too. Other methods usually… don’t end well.” A hint of sorrow can be heard in her voice from here on “But hear me out. Even if you do resurrect the keeper of your plane, your home won’t came back. Look at this plane… It used to be a lot bigger, but there’s nothing that could be done.”
“Wait!” Fangs’ eyes go wide “You mean you’ve been KILLED and-“
“No!” The keeper exclaims, shaking her head “That’s not how it happened. The truth is some outsiders robbed me of my artefact in the past."
>>
“They were caught less than a day later, but already this plane had shrunk to little more than a marble…”

A contemptuous wince crosses your face. Even though this keeper was clearly willing to help outsiders, they still didn’t show any mercy. When the times come, you won’t show any either.

“We need to get stronger if we want to destroy The Colony.” You declare “Don’t you know a way, Mom?”
“This isn’t my domain…” She says, looking to the ground “I’ve never fought before, so you probably know a lot more on the matter than I do…”
“Then maybe you can help us find allies!” Fangs offer “You realise The Colony is a problem for everyone, so please tell us. Do you know if there’s someone who would help? These Jotun people tried to fight the Colony in the past, we can’t be the only ones left who want to get our revenge!”

“It is going to be hard…” The innkeeper cringes. She seems uneasy about helping you planning the destruction of the outsider settlement, even though she told you how evil it is. But still, she speaks on. “Most of us natives aren’t organized like the Colony” She explains “So convincing enough ponies to follow you fast enough you will be a daunting task. On the top of my head, I can only think of a few groups around here that could significantly help you.”

“First, there’s the Uca realm, from the deep in the waters of the Twilight Cove.” She start to tell you. “They’re numerous enough to provide a meaningful support on your plan. But they’ve always been isolated form everypony else, and even The Colony’s activities didn’t affect them much. Convincing them will be hard... and that’s only after you find a way to travel below the surface.”

“Then, there’s the amazons of the Wild Steppes. While they live in many small clans, they share a common way of life and may unite if you can find the right way to convince them."
>>
“They believe in the right of might to some extent, so you may be better equipped to deal with them than most. As long as you make sure you do not start disrespecting their ways.”

“And finally…” The keeper hesitates for just a moment “There’s the reapers.”
“Wait, you mean, these weird crow guys who clean up lost souls?” Froth speaks up, with a raised eyebrow.
“Yes.” The keeper nods “It may not look like it, but they’re organised, and the existence of The Colony is a headache for them too. But unfortunately, cooperating with the living is taboo for them. So once again, convincing them will be hard. Yet, given the nature of their abilities, they could be invaluable allies against the dark magic of The Colony...”

And the hydra in front on you seems to conclude on that. You reckon there’s won’t be any easy way to get through this.

“That may not be all, actually.” The innkeeper actually speaks up again, her eyes lighting up a little “Instead of allies, you may be in need of heroes!”
“Heroes…?” Fangs slowly repeats, sounding unconvinced.
“Ponies with extraordinary abilities.” The keeper continues “Ponies who could shift the balance of a fight by themselves! Outsiders have many stories about the most amazing of them.”
“Gee… outsiders again?” Froth frowns “Hello? We’re trying to destroy one of THEIR places! Taking them with would be like begging to be betrayed!”

“Forgive me, but most of my guests are outsiders.” The innkeeper looks to the ground, ashamed she can’t offer better options “But in most of their stories, the heroes have their heart in the right place. And I’m sure there’s native heroes you could find too if you ask the right ponies.”
“Y-yes… It’s true!” You all turn your head toward Tori, who’s sitting up on the bed “There are tengu heroes!"
>>
“Four actually, the kakkoiest of the kakkoiest! Each so suggoi that aku-Warden wouldn’t stand a chance against a single one of them! But they only come back home…” The bird pony frowns “Something like once a year, at random, to tell their densetsu to the young ones…”

“That’s the problem with heroes.” The innkeeper comments “They’re usually making expeditions into unexplored and very dangerous planes.”
“So desu!” Tori nods “Of course they’re after always greater challenges. That’s where their densetsu comes from.”
“Well, it’s nice to know such ponies exist out there, but…” Fangs winces “You don’t have any idea where to find these heroes, do you?”

Tori simply pouts in embarrassment and looks away in response. The keeper doesn’t seem to have any more leads for you.
“Thanks for telling me that, Mom.” You still declare with a slight bow “I feel like I’ve got a better hang on what’s going now thanks to you.”
“I’m just glad I could help.” She gives you a genuine smile in response “If you’ve got other questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.”

Other questions? Let’s see… Well, there is…

“Ahem…” You blush slightly “Yes, there is something actually. I meant to ask… where can I find other hydras? I mean, hydra boys specifically?”
The inkeeper’s eye immediately light up at your question “Awwww!” She coos with a playful grin “Are those big girls feeling a little lonely in the planes?”
“Stop it, Mom…” You and your sisters blush further, looking away “I-It’s embarrassing…”
“Oh, you don’t have to feel awkward about that. Everyone wants to be loved!” She says while stiffling a small giggle “But dear, you’ve got to make sure you love someone for what he is on in the inside! That might sound a little strange from someone who’s always wearing a little make-up like me, but don’t fall in the rings of the first snake-enough male you find."
>>
"And on the contrary, make sure not to dismiss a golden heart just because it is hidden behind skin instead of scales.”
You’re not sure you’re ready to accept that. You’ve always envisioned yourself with someone of the same kin, like nature works. But for a moment, the image of an outsider hitting on you crosses your mind, and you can’t help but imagine him only being interested in you because of weird and degenerate outsider fetishes.

“But still, if you insist…” The keeper adds with a pout “Maybe you’ll find the coatls from the Fairy Ring at your taste. But you’ll have to cross the Twilight Cove AND the Wild Steppes to get there…”

While you were about to ask what coatls were exactly, you’re interrupted by some movements coming from the bag of Amanite. After a few seconds, two hind legs start to sick out from the cloth. And from their fruitless wiggling, these hoofs seems to have trouble finding the ground bellow them.

“H-Hey, can you pull me out please?” A muffled voice comes from the inside of the bag.
After exchanging a puzzled look with the keeper, you use your tail the catch the two wiggling legs out of the bag and pull out the deformed witch. She’s holding a transparent jug roughly as big as her head, containing what seems to be water at the first glace. But you soon realise the liquid shimmers unnaturally as is sloshes inside its container.
“Thanks.” She says with an ugly grin. Since she lost the hat, you can admire all the extent of her baldness and tortured flesh on her face. Even her ears seem to have been reduced to mere stumps of what they once were. This is probably what you get from playing too much with magic, you think to yourself...
“You can put me down now…” The mare takes you out of you thoughts about her deformity. And after you place her back on the ground, she goes to the bed where Tori is.
>>
File: 126monpon.png (173KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
126monpon.png
173KB, 1200x1000px
>>30286490
“So… What are you gonna do with this?” Tori asks with a tense smile. “Is it gonna cure me?”
“It’s part of the process, yes.” Amanite answers “And about your other question, you’re gonna drink all of it of course! Also if you want to relieve yourself, now is your last chance because this…” Amanite pats her jug “Will need to stay inside you for some time.”
Your friend grin uneasily as she imagine what’s to come for her. After a silent exchange of looks and nods with the innkeeper, she motions to the toilets in the hallway.

“This is going to be rather boring for a while.” Amanite tells you “But you can stay with your friend if you want. We’ll get to the nasty part in two hours or so.”
“I’m going to get back in kitchen.” The keeper start to tread toward the door “Maybe someone wants some cherry pie downstairs!”

>What do?
>>
>>30286499
Ask Tori if she want's us to stay with her while she heals.
>>
>>30286523
>want's
Oh jesus christ I must be tired. Is that even a real contraction?
>>
>>30286499
Wow. WOW. Now that's really bad. Sorry if this is rude m8, but have you not tried anything to fix your scars? Was that why you wanted hydra blood? To make some weird regeneration potion to heal yourself? I mean if that's the case sure have some.

Say, Amanite. Know any hero outsiders? Or did anyone downstairs seem like the hero type?
>>
>>30286499
If tori don't want us to stay, we can and talk to the adventure that are in the diner area.
>>
>>30286499
>“Yes.” The keeper nods “It may not look like it, but they’re organised, and the existence of The Colony is a headache for them too. But unfortunately, cooperating with the living is taboo for them.
What about ghosts or the undead? Candy isn't really alive.

>But for a moment, the image of an outsider hitting on you crosses your mind, and you can’t help but imagine him only being interested in you because of weird and degenerate outsider fetishes.
LET'S GO LOOK FOR THAT OUTSIDER THAT WAS HITTING ON US AGAIN. Maybe he only crit failed his speech check.

Man I need to post everything in a single post instead of hogging up all the posting space.
>>
>>30286608
I don't think that mini was canon.
>>
>>30286608
That mini was just our thought dude, read more carefully next time.
>>
>>30286596
>>30286580
>>30286523
>>30286608

“What do the reapers think of ghosts and undead by the way?” You ask.
“Eh… Nothing much actually. They treat us just like other natives or outsiders.” Candy answers before the keeper can answer, shruging “They seem only interested in raw souls.”

On these words, you let the keeper go back to her other guest and wait for Tori to return.

“Do you want me to stay with you while you recover, Tori?” You ask her when she comes back.
“Err…” You friend give a worried glance to her doctor. “I’d appreciate the company, please.”

Amanite chuckles at the sight of this but doesn’t seem to take offense. Tori meekly regains her bed, where the witch serves her a first mug of her shimmering potion.
“Just drink it! It tastes like water.” She tells your friend as the tengu gives a mean look to her cup.

She hesitates for a little longer, but ends up downing the content of her mug, and immediately Amanite refills it, much to her displeasure.
From the size of the jug, they’re gonna be at it for a while…

“So!” Amanite turns to you with an unsettlingly nice grin “As you can see, I’m blatantly helping your friend here. Surely you could spare a little venom, right? You’re venomous right? Of course you are!”

“Well yeah, but you talked about my blood earlier, right?” You say, almost compassionately. The horrible state of Amanite’s face makes you feel bad for her way more than it disgusts you. “I didn’t realise your scars were so bad before. Is my blood gonna help?”

“Hin hin hin…” Amanite grins “You’re on the right track. The truth is I could hide this mess with a daily dose of disguise potion, but my insides are even more of a wreck than this face. So loading myself with even more magical juice isn’t a wise thing to do right now. And my experiments on healing didn’t yield any satisfying results. Yet…” She winks at you with her only eye.
>>
File: 127monpon.png (146KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
127monpon.png
146KB, 1200x1000px
>>30287079
“And I do believe your blood could help me make a significant breakthrough.”

“Hum…” You nod “We’ll talk about that later. Right now, do you know anything about heroes, Amanite?”

“Heroes?” She repeats, raising a quizzical eyebrow “You mean big-time adventurers, right? Sorry, I don’t really pay attention to those kind of stories. Except the names I see often on my pages, I know nothing on most of them.” She snickers. “Hin… hin… Actually, the only pony I heard a little more about wasn’t really a hero. I’d even say, if you‘re gonna call Dogmagus or Kid heroes, then String Theory would be a villain.”

“What’s this String guy’s deal, now?” Fangs asks, sounding curious.
“In short, a crazy unicorn who want to create God Artifacts on his own, and ready to go all the way to do it. And the worst is that it sounds like he’s actually making progress… I’ve heard he’s been trying to raid the Stellar Archive lately.”

“The Stellar archive? What’s is it that’s special about this place.” Froth asks.
“Well there’s the fact it’s in space so there’s no air or light and its deadly cold and the keeper is a mindless giant killing golem who can negate all magic…” Amanite enumerates “And also all the knowledge of the universe is supposed to be stored there! You know, no big deal!” She shrugs.

>What do?
>>
>>30287089
I suppose I can spare some blood and venom.
>>
>>30287089
We can give this pony our blood and venom.
Isn't Dogmagus the guy who destroyed our plane?
>>
>>30287254
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that. I did recall seeing his name in the planar guides. I think it was as a writer.
>>
>>30287089
Knowledge of everything? Man would I sure like to get my fangs in that. But that no air is a big problem. And the golem.
>>
Keeper of the Winter Calm Plane is top tier milf material.
>>
>>30287089
Dogmagus. Isn't that the guy that lead the attack on our plane?
>>
>>30287089
You ever been to Limbo before?
>>
File: 128monpon.png (149KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
128monpon.png
149KB, 1200x1000px
>>30287866
>>30287752
>>30287488
>>30287298
>>30287254
>>30287105
More that String Theory, it’s the name of Dogmagus which makes you perk up. You remember Star Hanger told he was the leader of the dogs who attacked your place. And he wrote several pages among those you have in your possession. Amanite doesn’t seem to know more about him, though.

“I guess I can spare some blood and venom.” You tell the witch.
“I’m glad we could come to an agreement.” She smiles “Do you mind helping your friend drink her medicine while I’ll go fetch some tools?”

You nod, and while Amanite disappears again in her bag, you serve another mug to your tengu friend.
“Are you feeling any better?” Fangs asks.
“I feel bloated, and I’m not getting better either.” She whines in response, between two gulps. “I hope I won’t end with a kakko-warui face like hers once she’s done…”
“Don’t worry.” You try to reassure your friend. “She look like she knows what she’s doing. I mean, she’s got some nifty stuff I say.”
“I hope you’re right…” Tori shivers slightly.

A little while later, Amanite comes back with a big syringe and a beaker. You accept to be stung, and she draws half-a-pint’s worth of your blood. Then she asks you to bite the side of her beaker, and your venom soon flows in the glass. With a satisfied smile, the witch then puts her harvest in several smaller glass vials. While uncomfortable, no hydra were during this process.

“Amanite?” You ask once she’s done “Have you even been to Limbo before?”
“Me? Nah, that’s not the kind of adventuring I do.” She shakes her head “But from what I’ve heard, portals to random planes appear and disappear in Limbo, so there’s crazy nuts who try to find new planes to explore that way.”
>>
>>30287986
“Speaking about crazy nuts, I was thinking about String Theory and the Stellar Archive. The knowledge of everything…” You whistle “If it wasn’t so suicidal, I’d gladly try my fangs at getting that! I can’t say I don’t understand this crazy unicorn…”

“Be careful what you wish for, Faze.” Amanite says as she pockets the full vials. “Long ago, there was a wizard who achieved omniscience in our world, and he ended up plunging it in chaos for decades, as his mind was overthrown with power and madness. That’s why most adventurers think String Theory is dangerous.”
“Now, I’d like to experiment on these right away.” Amanite says while admiring your scarlet blood sloshing in a vial “Do you mind looking after your friend for a while? She has to keep all the liquids inside!”

>What do?
>>
>>30287998
Can do.
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30287998
Exactly, how does this help here again?

So what's the bars pony doing now? Is he still outside?
>>
>>30288162
*bard
>>
>>30287998
We can do that.
Let talk to our sisters about love stuff.
>>30288162
You're not bright are you. The bard dose not exists, we just though what an outsider would be interested in us and can to a though of them only being interested in weird and degenerate fetishes.
>>
>>30287998
I wonder if there's a community or something in Limbo. It has a bit of every plane that has fallen so far.
>>
>>30287998
Be a gud snekfriend to Tori, help her drink her stuff
We are g u d snek
>>
>>30291829
Hiss hiss
>>
>>30287998
Well what if you split omniscience among three? Huh? What do you think girls?

>“First, there’s the Uca realm, from the deep in the waters of the Twilight Cove.”
>Convincing them will be hard... and that’s only after you find a way to travel below the surface.”
Maybe we could look for a passage through the rocks and nooks that leads down? Maybe not, we could get lost. If we want to go down there then I guess we should find something to allow us stay underwater long enough to not die of suffocation?
Maybe they would feel gratitude for dealing with that flesh golem thing? Or maybe not.

>Convincing them will be hard... and that’s only after you find a way to travel below the surface.”
“They believe in the right of might to some extent, so you may be better equipped to deal with them than most. As long as you make sure you do not start disrespecting their ways.”
Sounds easy enough I guess? We can go back to the Twilight Cove and enter the Wild Stepps from there. There was mentioning of it being noisy there....

I have an idea on how to, 'potentially' contact a Reaper, but it it involves killing something thats not native to the current plane.

>“But still, if you insist…” The keeper adds with a pout “Maybe you’ll find the coatls from the Fairy Ring at your taste. But you’ll have to cross the Twilight Cove AND the Wild Steppes to get there…”
A'ight. Looks like we can go to Fairy Ring after Wild Stepps. The heck is a coatls?

The Tengu heroes? We can only hope to find one whole on our travels.

Ask Amanite about her magic bag. Can she make those? I bet they're great for preserving food.
>>
>>30287998
You guys remember Inky right? The one reaper we met in the Unearthed Forest? I have a plan, an evil plan. A malevolent plan, muhhahahaha!

I want to ship Tori with Inky.
>>
snak bump
>>
>>30295450
>>
>>30296076
>>
>>30288162
>>30288005
>>30288424
>>30288668
>>30291829
>>30293551
You nod in response.
“Can do. But can you tell me how it’s gonna help her exactly?”
“Sure. That potion is going to solute the infection.” The witch quickly explains “Then we’ll flush it all out at once. This the best way to go against these tenacious diseases.”

“I think I get it.” You smile, despite not being sure of getting it at all “Also I’d like to hear where you found that awesome bag of yours. Can you make another?”
“Nope.” Amanite shakes her head while the lower part of her body has already disappeared in the bag. “I bought it at The Colony. It costed me a leg, but it’s probably the investment I regret the least in my whole life.”

“And do you know about a community in Limbo?”
“Nope. That place is a mess so I don’t think lots of ponies what to settle down there. There probably a bunch of scavengers roaming the place, though.”

Her wrinkled head gets in the bag after that, so you motion to help Tori finish the content of the jug. While you do so, you think about your next step. While you now a quite easy yet cruel way to summon a reaper, you think going to the Steppes to find the amazons might be a good idea. And there's supposed to be these coatls on a nearby plane. You know they’re giant winged snakes, but not much more. You hope they’re nice folks…

“Faze-san!” You blink as Tori’s voice brings you back on earth “Are you still with us? What were you thinking about?”
“Well… hum…” You blush “Actually, I was thinking about the coatls Mom told us about.”
“Ha! Typical Faze.” Froth huffs “Sometimes you think she’s plotting her next genius move but actually she’s just thinking about colts.”
“S-shut up… It’s just… I don’t really know what to think about it. I don’t really know if we’re even gonna find a special somepony ever… So you’re telling me you never think about colts, Froth?”
>>
>>30296708
“Huh? No…” She blushes slightly “I mean, yes, but I don’t start dozing off when I do…”
“Surely you’re confident in what you want for a coltfriend, then?”

“Well, sorta, I guess…” She forces a confident smile on her face “I can say I’d like somepony nice enough… or at least who’s not unbearable to hang out with, but I’ve got trouble imagining myself falling for some hatchling-sized wimp. Mom said looks don’t matter, but she know that’s not true, she even admitted it herself in a way.”
“Hum.” Fangs nods “Then what kind of looks are you looking for, Froth?”
“W-well…” She blushes “I wouldn’t mind going wild with a hot dragon boy I guess…”

“Awwww!” Fangs squeals “That’s so cuuuuuuute.”
“Y-yeah, no, not really…” Froth mumbles, as red as a tomato “B-but what about you? What kind if colts do you like, Fangs?”
“Eeeeh…” Fangs ponder, before showing a mischievous grin “It’s a secret!”
“Huh? Hey! No fair sis!” Froth whines “You can’t tell me I’m gonna be the only one who ended up actually talking about my tastes!”
“What? I told you. My tastes are secret!” You sister chuckles.
“Don’t mind her, Froth-san.” Tori interjects “I’ll tell you a story about my first koi if you want.”
“Y-yea,h thanks Tori.” Froth pouts, while Fangs still shows a devious smile “You’re an honourable pony, unlike this sister of mine… I’m listening!”

“Etto…” The tengu ponders for a second “When I was younger, there was this colt I really liked. But I was too shy to talk to him. So I ended up wroting him a love letter so I could declare my love face to face! I wanted us to meet alone after practice…”
>>
>>30296718
“And he came! He did it the absolute madcolt! But…” The bird pony hides her blush behind the sheets of the bed “Hazukashi… Even when he was all alone, I was just too scared to talk to him, and even though I made him come alone behind the dormitory, I was completely paralyzed and didn’t show up myself. Eventually, he left alone and sounding upset. These were to most terrible minutes of my life…”
“Woah… That’s so not like you, Tori.” Froth comment “I thought you’d be a straightforward one in love too!”

“Love makes you a little different in the head, Froth-san” Tori continues “So…I was so embarrassed I couldn’t talk or even look at him for months after that… But eventually…” she shrugs “I got over it. And I don’t really like him anymore. I should probably have been more courageous, but in the end I’m fine.”

“Aww! That’s story is so cute, Tori!” Fangs coos “I can’t wait for us to have some of these bitter-sweet adventures!”
“Don’t think too much about it.” Tor answers “A crush happens to you more than you make yourself a crush.”
“That’s nice to hear but, we lived alone for a long while.” You say “I think I’m getting a little… impatient about finding a special snekpony.”
“Ye.” Tori shakes her head “There was this girl I knew who had a new coltfriend each month. She didn’t look any happier that the rest. Jitsu-wa, after a first blissful week, she always ended up having daily… no, HOURLY arguments with her coltfriends. And she was also an insufferable drama-queen about it…” Tori rolls her eyes “So… My point stands. If you see someone you like just go for it, but don’t force your feelings. It won’t make you any happier.”
>>
File: 129monpon.png (172KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
129monpon.png
172KB, 1200x1000px
>>30296728
You talk idly with Tori for a little longer, about colts and other things. But you quickly realise the bird pony or growing sleepier by the second.
“I think I’m gonna take a nap…” She eventually declare between two yawn. “Thanks for staying with me, but you can probably leave in the hooves of Amanite-san now.”
You nod, and allow her to drowse off.

When you come back to the main room, you see some pony new has arrived inside. While it’s clearly not Capital Risk, a treasure golem seems to have come in. This once is currently discussing with the outsider group from earlier. The queen bee and her two followers are nowhere to be seen, though. They’re probably in their room, you think.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30296741
Allow them to finish talking. Once he is available ask him about bags of holding. The house sized ones sound really expensive but are there smaller cheaper ones?

Also ask about planar guide pages
>>
>>30296741
Let wait for him to finish talking to the other adventurers then see what he has for sales.
>>
>>30296647
>>
>>30298034
>>
>>30296741
You know. These treasure golems are essentially walking bag of holdings.
There's no one who wants to date little ol us ;n; forever a virgin.
>>
>>30299527
Well I mean it was established early in the quest we are not above rape. It just has to be a worthy adversery
>>
>>30299710
On the other hand it was also clear the majority were against doing it so it would be unlikely to go through. Which is a shame.
>>
>>30298676
>>
>>30299791
I don't think so. It could have been easily triggered anons.
>>
File: 130monpon.png (107KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
130monpon.png
107KB, 1200x1000px
>>30296790
>>30297346
>>30299527
You don’t feel like barging in the conversation with the outsiders, so you sit at another table. After a few coins and a mysterious pouch change hooves, the merchant looks around the room for other potential customers. A simple nod from you is enough to tell the clothed pony you’re interested.

“Hi, there dear customers!” The treasure golems greets with a mare-like voice, you as she sits across the table “The name is Stock Exchange, and I’m here to provide travellers like you with the best supplies they can hope for! Are you in need of anything in particular?”

“As a matter of fact, yes.” You reply “We’re searching for some pages for our planar guide. Do you have anything about the Wild Steppes?”
“Pages… pages…” Stock exchange takes a binder out of herself which she starts to browse “Let me see… Yep, you’re in luck! I’ve got the map of the Wild Steppes right here.”
“And do you have anything about the amazons?” Fangs adds.
“Indeed!” The merchant cheerfully nods “I’ve got the amazons, and some other dangerous creature from the Steppes. Careful travellers should at least take these two…” She waves the two pages in front of her face.”

“We’ll think about it.” You declare. “Also, do you have any bag of holding for sale?”
“Aaah!” Stock Exchange nods deeply “One my best-selling articles! Every traveller with a little money to spare starts with a bag of holding!”
“And how much is it?” Froth asks.
“The price for an entry-level beg is a thousand gold, with a three cubic meters volume! You could probably squeeze yourself inside already!” The vendor answers.

You refrain a wince. Once again you’ll probably have to barter with some of your valuable item if you really want the bag. Being poor sucks…
And you also wonder if that vendor has a page about coatls or the Fairy Ring…

>What do?
>>
>>30301507
Well yeah but that would still make the majority unwilling to do it you drongo.
>>
>>30302297
Let see what we can sell to Stock before buying the pages we need. And not buy, I'm look at you retards
>>
>>30302297
Well we can still hold all our stuff comfortably sowe can save the bag of holding until later. "So you trade in currency unlike capitalrisk then"?

Also ask about those other pages and buy them all. Can never have too many planar guides.
>>
>>30302297
How much for the pages? And what's this about a dangerous creature?
>>
File: 131monpon.png (113KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
131monpon.png
113KB, 1200x1000px
>>30302327
>>30302333
>>30302465
>Puts cute lil' heart o character cheek
>Forget about it next post
Fuck me

“A thousand gold?” You notice “So unlike Capitalrisk you’re okay with using currency?”
“Uhg…” Stock rolls the hands of her clock eye “Don’t remind me about mister ‘too good for gold’ Risk. Gold coins are still a stable currency, whatever he says about it!”

“Okay… I’m interested in these pages. Just hold on a second.”
The bag of holding will be for another time you decide. And among the things you could offer from your bags, you see the skull of the bone golem, the 3 gems, the blunderbuss and your potion of stone skin and a sleeping potion. At least, if Stock Exchange is a little less picky than her colleague…

“So…” You look up “How much for a page?”
“I’ll to take twenty gold of the map and ten for the others.” Stock Exchange announces.
“And what about these?” Fangs shows the gems “How much are these worth?”
“Mmmh…” Stock exchange leans closer to get a better look at the stones “Mmmh… Yeah, I can give you the three pages against one of these gems.”

>What do?
>>
>>30302715
Deal.
>>
>>30302715
Useful knowledge for a gem, sold. Ask her how we can find Capital. I'd like to apologize for scaring him away earlier.
>>
File: 132monpon.png (166KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
132monpon.png
166KB, 1200x1000px
>>30302750
>>30302758
“Deal!” You state, and the merchant gives you the pages she promised will be added later in file

“By the way, how can I contact Capitalrisk again?” you ask.
“Huh? You still wanna deal with that guy?” Stock says, sounding annoyed.
“Well, I scared him for a joke, but then he teleported away…” You say “I just wanted to say sorry…”

“Ha!” The little story seems to amuse her “Ahaha! Don’t worry about that, I’ll tell him you’re sorry when I see him. I think he should remember you. But I don’t think there’s a simple way to contact us, though. We just enter planes from Limbo to find our customers after all.”
“Alright. Thanks then.” You nod.
“No problem.” Stock exchange answers “I’ll stay here until tomorrow if you need anything else. Some people usually arrive her when the night falls.”

One these words, and after giving you some more stamps on your page, Stock Exchange moves to another table.
The dogs and the minotaur remain here too. The innkeeper also comes to deliver some pie slices to them, which they accept with thanks and smiles.

For now, you lean back against the wall and coil up as you study the pages.

>What do?
>>
Gonna work on those pages

See you tomorrow
>>
>>30303233
After we are done reading those pages, let head back to the room and get some rest. We got a big day ahead of us.
>>
>>30303233
Wait, did she just say that treasure golems pass through limbo? As in regularly?
>>
>>30303233
>Dark Souls IV: The Shattered Planes get it? because souls play a part in this and there are places of crumbling planes

Does Stock Exchange have something we can trade foe the Blunderbuss?

Oh yeah, Capital also gave us this weird page on treasure holes. We have two stamps so uh....yeah.

Can you tell us how the magic bags work? Can you suffocate in one? Can you store door in them without the need to worry about anything spoiling? What would happen if you put a portable hole in the bag of holding? [I already know the answer, but I want to know if she knows.

Is it possible to hitch a ride into limbo with a treasure golem?
>>
>>30303233
Oh nevermind about asking about the stamps.

>Being poor sucks…
We could always kill stuff, or head to Limbo to kill and loot. Maybe after we're done with the Wild Stepps.

What do you anons think? Head to Limbo after we deal with the Amazon's?
>>
>>30303858
I wanna go to the war plane and find a cause to support for a few weeks.
>>
The very best.
>>
>>30303233
>For now, you lean back against the wall and coil up as you study the pages.
CUTE AS FUCK
>>
>>30306822
>>
File: 1493945397226.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493945397226.gif
2MB, 270x188px
Bump
>>
Welp, I've been delayed

If you have a drink tonight, you can have it in the name of a lost computer who just died at the hand of an undeserving user, despite its mediocre attempts at saving him

Rip in pièces, I didn't deserve you my bae.
>>
>>30309521
Ha Ha faggot.
>>
>>30309521
I am saddened that you did not complete the guide pages in time. Also dang I am sorry to hear that.
>>
>>30309521
Should we let the thread die?
I usualy don't drink but I will have one 4u.
>>
I appear to have a setup that should do the job for questing right now. I will try to be ready for tonight
>>
>>30313443
I assume this setup is insufficient for making planar guide pages though?
>>
Buh
>>
File: amaz.png (76KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
amaz.png
76KB, 1000x800px
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owrbq8ct3bf8l3c/AABuMCRlUB4BRYDlEAwjCZF4a?dl=0

This is a NEW Dropbox link (since I lost the password for the other one) where the new pages have been added. PLease notice me if it doesn't work.

We'll get back on actual questing tomorrow. See you there.
>>
>>30317394
Is that the only password you lost in the computer fuckup?
>>
>>30317394
The Legendary tundra is where they have a lot of war right? I think maybe we should buy that map before the golem leaves. Maybe it will be like the heroic domains of ysgard and nothing will stay dead. Either way I want to go there at some point.
>>
>>30317394
Oh we should ask the treasure golem exactly what the rate on the creature pages are. I assume they are bounties but it is worth confirming. The need for souls we have learnt of explains those bounties.
>>
>>30317845
Pretty much
I made a new mail for the occasion at the time, and the thing is I don't remeber how I called it. It was alongs the lines of [email protected] but probably with a few caps and other shit I couldn't remember, so instead I said fuck it and now I use my usual seconds mail adress.

tl:dr, Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>30320414
Yaaaaay
>>
>>30303646
>>30303782
>>30318089
>>30318034
After reading the pages, you come back to Stock Exchange, a few more questions in mind.

“Excuse me, but, you said you went to Limbo before, as in, regularly! Is that true?”
“Yep.” Stock exchange nods “Our home plane doesn’t have any portals, so we always go through Limbo to find customers. Why do you ask?”

“Eh, nothing.” You shrug “I just wondered if I could ask you to bring me there if I needed to.”
“Why though?” Stocks Exchange shrugs back. “There’s little worth searching for over there. We only use it because there’s no other way for us. But if you really want to go to Limbo, just take a parachute and jump off a plane. That’s how we do from home.”

“Do you have one for sale?” Fangs asks.
“I’ve got the one I used to get in Limbo myself” The merchant answers. “I could sell it to you if you want! 100 gold for a tested and approved product which will save your life!”

“I’ll think about it” You nod. “Also, can you tell me a little more about how these bags of holding work?”
“Eh…” Stock exchange squints her eyes “My apologies, but I’m not versed enough in magic to tell you a lot. It works like a regular bag, but it’s bigger on the inside, and the weight of what’s inside is significantly reduced. And finally, the content will be spilled around if the bag is damaged too much. That’s about what I know.”

“Oh, sure, but should we put a portable hole in a bag of holding, the two dimensional singularities should react explosively together, and create significant blast of energy as well as a displacement of nearby matter in the astral plane while the two singularities are destroyed, right?” You theorize with a grin.
Stock doesn’t seem to have an answer to that and only stares back at you awkwardly.
“…Faze, you’re a nerd…” Froth whispers in your ear.
>>
File: 133monpon.png (167KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
133monpon.png
167KB, 1000x800px
>>30323463
“Ahem! Th-thanks for answering.” You blush slightly as you change the subject “About something else, would you be interested in buying this?” You ask the merchant, showing your blunderbuss.
“These work with gunpowder and ammunition, right?” Stock replies after examining the weapon “Do you have some?”
“Er…” You cringe “We used the powder for something else actually.”
“Welp, that’s a shame” Stock declares “But I don’t see myself carrying an incomplete set. And it isn’t particularly rare either. Sorry dear customer, but I can’t take this.”

“Alright…” You swear internally “Then, can you tell me about the rate on the pages? Is it something like bounties for the natives?”
“You’ve got the right idea.” Stock nods “The rate represents the amount of gold someone would pay on average for a specimen or a soul from that species. A rate of 10 would represent 10,000 gold for one specimen.”

“Mmm… Speaking about pages, do you have the Legendary Tundra?”
“Let me check, dear customer” Stock answers.

But as you were waiting for stock exchange to find the right page, the door of the inn opens, revealing a single diamond dog. The other outsiders turn to observe the newcomer too, and fall silent.

>What do?
>>
>>30323472
Is that dogmagus?
>>
>>30323472
Do you think he use the bell staff to call a butler to get him food.
>>
>>30323472
Dog...

We never did get around to talking to those other dogs.
>>
File: 134monpon.png (124KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
134monpon.png
124KB, 1000x800px
>>30323536
>>30323553
>>30323561
You observe in silence. After looking around the room, the gaze of the newcomer soon stops on you. He starts to walk to you quickly and sit across your table, facing you. As the both of you are starting to tensely glare at each other, Stock Exchange quietly goes away.

“You’re the one who…” The dog starts, sounding both calm and resigned “…swore to get revenge for the Keeper’s Jungle, aren’t you?”

“And you’re Dogmagus, right?” You coldly reply.

The dog nods.
“Yes, that’s what people call me around here” He replies.

>What do?
>>
>>30323839
Why?
>>
>>30323839
So, what is the reason for you came looking for us?
>>
save
>>
File: 135monpon.png (104KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
135monpon.png
104KB, 1000x800px
>>30323982
>>30324047
“So, why did you come looking for us?” You demand.

The dog in front of you inhales uncomfortably before answering. You feel like he may not be much more familiar than you are with these kinds of situations.
“Alright, I’ll get straight to the point. I’ve heard rumors about you planning to attack our expedition. I’m here to find a way to avoid this.”

“Rumors?” Fangs cocks an eyebrow.
“Uhm…” Dogmagus nods “From two unicorns. One scared to death, the other too talkative for his own good.”

“Do not get me wrong.” The dog lifts a paw in sign of peace “I’m not here to fight. In fact, I’m glad I could find you here, for I’d rather talk this out if it’s possible with you. I don’t really know what you may desire, but I shall hear what you may want to give up your grudge against the expedition. Too much blood has already been spilled.”

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30324583
A total cesation of all plane destruction and our god artifact back.
Don't budge on this.
>>
>>30324583
An entire plane was destroyed. This has gone far past a petty grudge that can just be forgotten.
>>
>>30324583
Return of our planes artifact as well as our keeper soul.
>>
>>30324583
I want to know what became of the keepers soul. If you have it we would like it returned.
>>
snek bump
>>
bib
>>
>>30324583
Well, it's hard to forget about the destruction of our homeplane, considering there is no real home for us anymore.
>>
hey now
>>
File: 136monpon.png (174KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
136monpon.png
174KB, 1000x800px
>>30327327
>>30325043
>>30324691
>>30324689
>>30324597
“Just give up?” You feel your blood heating up. But out of respect for the keeper of this plane, it manifests in poisonous words instead of poisonous fangs thrown at the dog’s face “You’re talking about the destruction of our home plane right now.” You hiss “You realize we don’t have a home anymore, right?”
The dog only stares at you in silence in response.
“So I hope you were prepared to give us back the soul and the artifact of our plane” You continue “Because we won’t accept anything less!”

“Unfortunately…” Dogmagus cringes “That’s about the only thing I definitely cannot accept. Believe me, we wouldn’t have attacked a keeper if we had any choice, but our situation was critical. You see, back home we live in a desert where nothing can grow. Before the war, trading could-“

“Girls?” Froth interrupts the dog in front of you, rolling her eyes “I think this dog if about to tell us a tear-jerking story about people we don’t give a damn about. Do we really want to go through that boring stuff?”

The outsider falls silent under the glare of you and your sisters. Soon after that, he lets out a defeated sigh.
“Well, it looks like I just made a fool of myself.” A disheartened Dogmagus declares as he rises from his seat, then start to motion to the door “I won’t bother you further, hydra. Just know that I won’t be as considerate should you attack my kin.”

>What do?
>>
dee you tomorrow
>>
>>30331370
Poor dogmagus.
Buy that page we were about to buy. See if we can get the reminder of the gems value as gold or other pages.
>>
>>30331370
You are not a smart mage if you though telling a sob story would justified destroying our home plane.
>>
>>30325452
>>
File: 137monpon.png (99KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
137monpon.png
99KB, 1000x800px
>>30331441
>>30332087
You feel some pity toward Dogmagus, but not nearly enough to go back on your words. It’s not like a pathetic sob-story is gonna make you forget what these dogs did to you.

Therefore, Dogmagus simply exits the warm place and shuts the door behind him, leaving nothing more than the memory of his presence here.

“Oh, my…” The innkeeper arrives seconds later from the kitchen, carrying a tasty-looking piece of pie on a plate “Did he leave already? I didn’t have time ask if he wanted pie… Well, is anyone else interested?”

As a couple of paws raise, you decide it’s time to turn in for the night. But before that, you’d like a map of the Legendary Tundra. Stock exchange explains she usually sells maps for 20 gold, but however she says she’d buy your gems for 40 gold each. She also says monster pages are usually cheaper at 10 gold since they’re less useful on their own.

>What do?
>>
>>30336533
Does she have anything on Hydra? How about Coatls?
>>
>>30336533
Let some information on Coatls and Reapers.
>>
>>30336628
This.
>>
>>30336572
Oh yes hyrda. We need to know what they tbink of us.
>>
File: 138monpon.png (62KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
138monpon.png
62KB, 1000x800px
>>30336572
>>30336628
>>30336734
>>30336757
“Do you have anything on coatls? Or reapers?” You then ask.

“Let me see…” Stock searches in her binder “I’ve got the reapers. Where are the coatls from again?”

“Fairy Ring” Froth answers.

“Mmmh… Yep, got them too! Need anything else?”

“Yes… actually I’m a little curious.” You says “Do you have a page about hydras?”

“So… Where are you from?” the merchant seems a little embarrassed. Probably because she overheard your conversation from earlier. Truthfully, you didn’t make any effort to make it hard to overhear actually.

“Keeper’s Jungle…” You answer.

“Well…” Stocks shakes her head “Sorry customer, but since that plane doesn’t exist anymore, I got rid of the related pages.”

>What do?
>>
>>30336975
Alright then, let grab the reapers and the coatls.
>>
>>30336975
Let's got check on Tori before head to our room to read.

Ask our sisters if they think we're really the only hydra there is. Maybe even the last hydra, the only left of our kind.
>>
>>30337010
Do you want the map of Legendary Tundra too or not?
>>
>>30337036
Sure.
>>
>>30336975
Understandable.
>>
>>30337036
Yes.
>>
>>30337036
We eventually want every page.
>>
File: 139monpon.png (200KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
139monpon.png
200KB, 1000x800px
>>30337010
>>30337031
>>30337046

“It’s alright. I can understand why.” You declare. “I’ll take all the three pages.”

“Right away, customer!” Stock instantly recovers her cheerful attitude. And before you can dwell on that, one of your gems has been exchanged against three more pages. will be added later.

“Thanks, I think that’s gonna be all.” You say with a little goodbye nod before start to head the rooms for a well-deseved night of sleep.
“They don’t even keep the pages.” You blankly state as you climb the stairs to your room. “Almost everything for our plane must really be dead.”
“Hum…” Froth nods quietly “And we didn’t even find anyone else from home before arriving here.”
“Do you think we’re all alone, Fangs?” You ask your sister “The last of our kind?”
“Well” Fangs cringes “The more I think about it, the more I think we might actually just be the only hydra of the universe…”

A rather oppressive thought, which makes you fail to notice the moans of pain coming from your room before the open the door.

The sight appearing in front of your eyes is quite shocking.
Tori is still in her bed, but she’s covered in blood and convulses in pain. Moreover, more blood seems to be spilling out of her eyes, mouth, and… other places as well, soiling the sheets and even the ground and walls in a quite frightening manner. The place already looks like a murder scene, but it’s on its way to resemble an actual slaughterhouse. Your friend’s limbs are tied to the bed with ropes, and a gag prevents her from letting out anything more than muffled screams. Still, she thrashes and rears wildly in agony, in stark contrast with Amanite, who merely sits next to her, eyes closed and horn shining with a sick yellow aura of magic. She remains impassible even to the blood that stains her face and clothes.

>What do?
>>
>>30337587
Ask Amanute about the blood. Isn't she meant to be keeping fluids in?
>>
>>30337587
So, how much longer till all the poison is out? We should go for that pie if she is not done yet.
>>
File: 140monpon.png (214KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
140monpon.png
214KB, 1000x800px
>>30337611
>>30337673
“Ahem…” You clear your throat “I-Isn’t Tori supposed to keep the fluids in?”

“That was only the first part.” It’s Candy, hovering in a corner of the room, who answers. She seems to be playing with her… fingers? “Now Amanite is purging the hell out of that illness, she said. It’s shouldn’t last for much longer, though. A minute, maybe.”

Even with the friendly ghost’s words, you still feel very disturbed watching your friend writhe in agony.
“Hey, do you think these are spookier than hooves?” Candy asks, showing the overstretches appendages on her hooves, her voice barely understandable over the muffled scream of your friend.

“It’s… I think I’m gonna fetch tome pie!” You say with a tense grin, both your sisters nodding in approval. And thus you quickly exit the room where an unholy healing ritual is taking place.

Luckily, everything seems to be over where you come back with half a cherry pie and a pint of water the keeper gave you to share with you recovering friend. Sure the place still looked like a bunch of ponies bled to death in here, but at least complains of sticky feathers had replaces the agonizing screams of your friend.

“Oh, Faze-san, Froth-san, Fangs-san, look!” You blood-covered friend performs a flip in mid-air, a bright smile on her face “I’m all daijobuu again!”
“Told you so!” Amanite comments, while giving herself a satisfied nod
“Even if it was extremely kurushi…” The bird pony glares at her doctor.
“…Told you so.” The deformed unicorn repeats with a shrug. She was already starting to clean the place. It looked like her skills in alchemy weren’t above providing a very efficient bleach which made wonders in the task of restoring the room to a state of non-murder-scene.

“I’m glad this illness is behind us.” You tell your friend.
“You have no idea how much I agree!” Tori beams as she stretches.
>>
>>30338256
For the next few minutes, you share some pie with your friend, and you allow her to catch up on the latest events. Amanite quietly leave your group alone while you talk with Tori. While she doesn’t think much of the visit of Dogmagus, the next step of your journey seems to make her feel ecstatic.

“Yoshai!” Tori exclaims one you’ve finished explaining everything. These days where she was forced in lethargy seems like a distant memory. A memory your friend wants to forget as soon as possible, it seems. “Dangerous trials? One-on-one honour duel between champions? These Amazons-san sound like my type of ponies! I can’t wait to meet them!”

“We’re leaving tomorrow.” Fangs says “But I don’t know how long until we meet them. The Wild Steepes are said to be very large.”
“Makasete!” Tori proudly puffs her chest out “I’ll fly high and see them Amazons-san ten miles ahead!”

You smile. You’re very glad to see your friend is back to her usual state.

Almost…

She just needed is a bath.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30338266
Tell candy the fingers are spooky but they need to have more joints in them. Not too many or it would look silly though. Maybe make them either less smooth or creepily smooth. Maybe evem a little shiny.
>>
>>30338266
I hope your planing to take a bath before we go to sleep Tori.
>>
>>30338266
We're going to need to bring supplies for the trip.
>>
>>30338266
Hey, when's the last time WE bathed?
...Actually, have we ever bathed? Is that something we do?
>>
Time to watch the thing and see what thingmonster was all about.
>>
>>30338266
Candy, girl? Those look like forks. Maybe if you add a few more joints to each stick, and ad noticeable bone nots in each joint and make them look a little shrunken.

Tori you are gross.
I have an idea. What if we gather enough coins to put up a bounty for male hydras?
>>
File: 141monpon.png (225KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
141monpon.png
225KB, 1000x800px
>>30338295
>>30338503
>>30340053
>>30341123
>>30343099
“You should probably go take a bath before we go to sleep.” You say with a smirk. “You’re kinda gross right now…”
“Oh, right.” Tori perks up “I should probably go scrub myself before it’s completely dry.”

On these words, the tengu heads for the bathroom. But now that you think about it, you haven’t cleaned yourself in a while either. Even if your skin is rather smooth and dirt do not cling on easily, the salty feeling from the Cove which has settled on your scales makes you want to take a bath too. And also you need to wash your manes. But not before telling Candy what you think of her finger. However, the little ghost is nowhere to be seen right now.

So in the end, you join you feathery friend and both of you help clean each other. It seems the keeper possesses advanced cleaning technology, such as soap and brushes.
You then decide to head to bed and a comfortable night of sleep.

Someone bangs at the door, waking you up.

“Breakfast is ready!” You hear the keeper cheerfully announcing through the door. And you and Tori lazily start to stretch yourselves awake.
Today you plan on travelling to the Wild Steppes, which means you’re gonna have to find some supplies.

>What do?
>>
>>30343464
Go eat. Ask mum if we can take a few days worth of food.
>>
>>30343514
Don't forget water.
>>
>>30343566
Oh yeah that is far more important. We don't strictly have to have food but we will need water.
>>
>>30343464
Let's get some food
>>
>>30343464
>wet mane
W-wew lads. Some sexy snakes.
>>
>>30343464
We'll need lots of water, maaaaybe something to deal with the heat for Tori? Dunno. We'll need something to keep warm from the cold. Maybe trade the faint magic crepe for something less greasy with the golem if she's still there. Oh and food. Maybe we can rush back to the Silent Cathedral plane where the hydra mc can gorge on meat while Tori scavenges.....or maybe mum can give us a bit of food.
>>
>>30344231
No getting rid of the crepe.
>>
>>30344285
Why not get rid of it?
>>
>>30344287
Because I want to put it in our new home.
>>
>>30344231
The crepe can already keep us warm or I misremember?
>>
>>30344346
It can keep us warm if we ever plane to go to the tundra.
>>
>>30344328
>>30344346
It's also greasy and gross. If you don't take the time to wash yourself with soap, then dirt, sand, etc. will stick to the mc's scales.
Keep warm on par with a regular heavy blanket that won't make you greasy or fill you with a sense of disgust? One that won't get moldy or won't have bits of dirt clinging to it?
>>
>>30344352
It's gonna grease up and ruin our other stuff. Stains everywhere.
>>
>>30343464
The Dromaius will be a bitch to deal with if we ever encounter one that's not tamed by an Amazon.

Why do the girls think about the Amazon's? Reincarnation into a new body? Why do they think? The opportunity to potentially have separate bodies?
Not that I'm saying we should, it's just a thought.
>>
>>30344409
>>30344375
>>30344231
>>30343583
>>30344052
You cheerfully rise and shine. The prospect of a cooked meal really sounds like something worth leaving the comfort of your bed for.

Three delicious servings of stew later, the keeper accepts to supply you with a barrel of water. You’re not expert enough to realise how long it will last right now, but it should be enough for at least a few days. She also gives you and Tori enough food to comfortably survive for three days. And the keeper’s cooking look a lot better than the Dog rations.

You leave after a lot of thanking to the keeper, and head for the Twilight Cove. And after a silent monologue where you think whether it would be best to keep your crepe or not and a possible encounter with the dromaius, you decide to speak up.

“Hey girls?” Your companions perk up as you break the relative silence “What do you think about the Amazons? I mean… that whole reincarnation thing. Pretty crazy, huh?”
“Well, the skeletons in the woods sorta did it too.” Fangs shrugs “Honestly, I’d have been more impressed if they were able to plainly resurrect somepony from the dead.”
“True, it might not be the craziest thing we’ve see so far…” You’ve got to admit “But think about it! We could be reborn as three ponies in three different bodies. Now that would be extra weird!”
>>
File: 142monpon.png (182KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
142monpon.png
182KB, 1000x800px
>>30344819
“Feh…” Froth tilts her head to the side “I’m not a fan of the idea. I mean, mostly because it would mean we died before!”
“Yeah, but just think about reincarnating. Isn’t that cool?” Fangs grins.
“Maybe, but the whole point is that they reincarnate because they weren’t good enough the first time, right?”
“Er?” Fangs ponders “I’m not sure that’s exactly it”
“It sounds to me like it is!” Froth nods to herself. “Besides, you’re only reborn as an Amazon, and they sound even worst than Tori when it comes to training…”
“Nani!” Tori exclaims, outraged “It seems Froth-san don’t think I’m training enough! I’m gonna have to be twice as focussed from now on!”
“…yet I like myself a few days of leisure once in a while.” Your sister concludes.
“Yeah…” Fangs cringes “That whole sharing the blood of the tribe thing sounds like there isn’t a lot of originality left after a reincarnation.”

Indeed, the way the pages described it, there might be more differences between each of your head than between two amazons of the same tribe. You’re starting to feel a little weird as neither the Winter Calm nor the Cove have an actual day-night cycle. So while you trust the innkeeper when she told you it was morning, you’re starting to hear your brain clock is starting to tick the wrong way.

Wait, actually, it’s the actual sound of metal hitting you start to hear. You and Tori creep closer to the sound of a fight. You manage to get a view on three minotaurs fighting a strange, shelled pony. The appearance of the probable native reminds you a little of an oversized lobster.

While the minotaurs seem to use nothing more than crowbars against the native, the number and height advantage allow them to force him in a peccary defensive position, where he can’t attack with his giant claw without risking an assault from behind. He looks in a bad spot.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30344825
Get in between them and ask them why they are fighting it.
>>
>>30344825
Gah, more outsiders causing problems. Time to even the odds and a chance for Tori to shake off the rest from being bedridden for so long.
>>
>>30344825
ooooOOOOoooh. Look girls, some snacks. And look at their sunglasses! One for each of us. Oh shoot. Too bad there's not a fourth one for Tori. Say Tori, think we can distract and fight them for a bit? I have a devious idea.

This plane is notorious for having pockets and cracks to hide in, aye? Let's take advantage of the skull artifact to sneak in the cracks and get into monster horror mode. Tori can push/lure the minotuars to openings. We will act as a mobile ambush predator, waiting for them to get close enough before we drag then into a hole....

Ok. Not that I think about it, the idea is a bit flawed. There might be some cracks too small to crawl through. Maybe. But it's still a cool idea in my book. Just look at this bastard.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4J5QDQeA4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMorvRRbZ5E
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_7ByiYbCYM

tl;dr the MC snatches bulls into holes to small and crushes them like in those horror movies.
>>
>>30344825
>>30344845
Try stealth. That things carapace should protect it long enough.

I wonder if we can make some crude weapon by welding those crowbar together. Maybe, break then onto pieces and crudly weld them to one side of Fangs great sword, turning it from a double edged sword to a a one sided one with teeth for tearing and rending flesh.

Wait scratch that. This pic might be a good and bad example.
This is a party dagger. A sword breaker. It's more for catching a blade between the groves of each teeth then actually breaking blade. However, with Fangs strength, she might be able to break weapons with it.
>>
File: ED2206.png (316KB, 815x815px) Image search: [Google]
ED2206.png
316KB, 815x815px
>>30345303
Fuck I forgot the image.

>This is a party dagger.
Double fuck. It's a parry dagger, not party.
>>
>>30344845
This.
it is entirely possible they are just hunting. We aren't going to jump in and save the lobster if they just want to eat.
>>
>>30345395
Minotaurs are kind of cows, so I'll assume they are herbivores and on occasion they eat meat.

There's nothing that says we have to save the lobster, but maybe it could help us. And let me remind you-
>“First, there’s the Uca realm, from the deep in the waters of the Twilight Cove.” She start to tell you. “They’re numerous enough to provide a meaningful support on your plan. But they’ve always been isolated form everypony else, and even The Colony’s activities didn’t affect them much. Convincing them will be hard... and that’s only after you find a way to travel below the surface.”
Helping this lobster could prove to be beneficial. Though let's not voice our intent to save it, less they try to use it as a hostage.
>>
>>30344825
Tori! Fuck them up!
>>
>>30344825
Hey girls. Instead of eating them whole, what if we tried some brain tanning to make coats out of their hides? It would be useful for those cold desert nights.
http://www.native-art-in-canada.com/braintanning.html
>>
>>30344825
Tori, can you get the those two minotaur to the front and right of the crustacean to keep their eyes on you, while deal with the one behind the crustacean? While your draw the attention of those two, we will silently dispatch the one closest.
Fangs and froth will deal with the arms while I go for the throat, then we will rush who ever is left.

Or if you are certain you can kill all three then be our guest.
>>
>>30344819
>We could be reborn as three ponies in three different bodies
Then those other two would no longer be able to stop us from raping things.
I have yet to decide if that would be a good or bad thing.
>>
>>30348171
Amazon troupe. We fuck who we like.
>>
>>30348171
If I recall correctly their stated reason was they did not want our first time to be some wimp rather then a problem with >rape.
>>
>>30348696
Pretty much this
What does rape matter to a carnivorous monster? It's just some stupid word those outsiders made.
>>
>>30344825
I wanna see Candy try to spook one of them. Or do a possession. Oh, can Candy make one of them punch themself?

Welcome to gank city beef cakes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Wj_d-aOE
>>
I think we should talk to the group before we try fighting.
>>
>>30350768
Why?
>>
>>30351007
Because we need to stop jumping to conclusions. We got absurdly lucky with the first time we did so.
>>
>>30350768
I should clarify this is not another vote for it. I already voted eariler. I am unsure why I typed that in.
>>
File: 143monpon.png (111KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
143monpon.png
111KB, 1000x800px
>>30344957
>>30345639
>>30348060
>>30347967
>>30350347
“Tori” You beckon your friend with your tail. “We’re gonna attack these bulls. I want you to-”

“Makasete!” Your friend exclaims before you can finish your sentence, and then zooms to the sky.

“SURPRISE ATTACK!!!” She shouts as a battle cry, making everyone on the scene turn to her. But still, your friend flies way to fast for them to react in time. In an instant, Tori has already charged one of the bulls and passed behind him, but not without inflicting a nasty gash on all the length of the right arm of the opponent on the left.

The minotaur yelps in pain and drops his weapon, backing away while holding his wound.

“Wandering monsters!” Another bull shouts, while the two other seem to try running away too. You can see one of them starting to search something in his bag while keeping an eye on your friend.

The Ucan seems confused and looks around in panic, not moving from his position. He’s probably unsure whether the blue bird pony is here to save him or is just another enemy.

It seems none of the bulls or the Ucan have noticed you so far. They are two dozen meters away from you. Also… you just realise Candy is nowhere to be seen.

>What do?
>>
>>30351524
Demand answers.
>>
>>30351524
Through all this chaos we can get some bull meat if we kill one.
>>
>>30351524
Tori! The bag!
>>
>>30351524
Kill! Food! !
>>
>>30351524
Jump in and just be a threat. They'll be sure to think twice with a hyrda.
>>
>>30351524
>>30351567
A little late for that. Combat now.
>You can see one of them starting to search something in his bag while keeping an eye on your friend.
Hello darkness, my old friend. Let's pinch him while he does see and hear us.
>>
>>30351916
*doesn't. While he doesn't. My mistake.
>>
>>30351567
>>30351869
Really? Really now? While we're fighting? They aren't gonna stop to answer any questions- WAIT!
>>30351524
Cripple one of them. We only need one alive. Who knows what kind of neat Outsider facts it might know....

1.) Outsiders are lame
2.) Outsiders are weak babies
3.) Outsiders are dicks
>>
File: 144monpon.png (109KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
144monpon.png
109KB, 1000x800px
>>30351567
>>30351625
>>30351786
>>30351859
>>30351869
>>30351916
>>30351958
“Tori, the bag!” You shoot, but because of your artefact, this proves to be useless.

Instead, you come out of your hiding place, and it isn’t long before the bulls and the Ucan notice you.

“What is the meaning of this!?” You roar accusingly. “Why are you attacking this pony, bulls!”
Truthfully it would be easy to massacre these punks, but maybe they hold some knowledge which could be of some use. It’s not like you won’t be able to kill them later…

The bulls seem confused at first, but the chance of a hydra chasing after then make them think twice before just running away.

“This little chum came here while we were harvesting some pearl and started babbling nonsense!” One of the bulls takes his chance, pointing at the crustacean.
“Huh?” The Ucan start to speak with a young, male voice. He still sounds confused. “I-I didn’t bubble any nonsense. These strange cow guys were just hurting the clams for no reason. So I taught them a lesson!”
“Do you think we’re dumb enough to actually hurt such an easy source of income?” The bull retorts “Sure we have to use some strength to pry the clams open, but this guy just came and pinched our butts for no reason. He’s the one who deserves a little lesson!”

One of the bulls has pulled a big vial containing a pink foamy liquid from his bag. The shape of the glass doesn’t look like this potion’s purpose is to be drunk, as there doesn’t seem to be a gullet. He doesn’t look like he wants to use us it right now, but clings to it like his dear life.

>What do?
>>
>>30348696
>>30348774
Found the post in question.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29545564/#29559639
judging from this our sisters reaction to a later rape attempt against a real though foe could go either way. Considering they have had romance on the mind lately that hurts our chances a little. Definitely no raping these taurs unless one of them puts up a yuge fight though.
>>
>>30352251
>“Tori, the bag!” You shoot, but because of your artefact, this proves to be useless.
I said from the start we should have ditched that thing.
>>
>>30352251
Grab them all and drag them to mums. She can sort this pety crap out.
>>
>>30352290
That won't work. They'll put up a fight.

>>30352251
Tell me meat. How much are these pearls worth? And what is that potion you are holding?
>>
>>30352271
No you dumbass. You're just not using it right. It's for sneaking up on things and assassinating them. Like a true snake.
Besides. Only an idiot would consider throwing away a bag of gold because it was getting a little heavy, if the artifact were the gold.
>>
>>30352377
Maybe if we get a bag of holding we can put it away when we are not using it and disable its power.
>>
>>30352251
Well, this IS the Uncan's home, isn't it?
>>
By the way, if I remember correctly, you already had a pearl, but it's not indicated in the inventory.
>>
Aww legendary tundra map is not up yet.
>>
>>30352251
Hope you anons remember, but mum suggested the uca or unm whatever realm for help. I think we should play nice with the bulls for a bit. Wait till their shorts are down then attack.
>>
File: 145monpon.png (108KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
145monpon.png
108KB, 1000x800px
>>30352355
>>30352290
>>30352439
“Tell me, meat. How much are these pearls worth?” You demand “And what is that potion you are holding?
“Hey, these pearls belong to the clams!” The Ucan exclaims “They made them!”
“Yeah, and they aren’t doing anything with these besides keeping them around.” The bull retorts “Meanwhile they fetch us from 20 to 50 gold if they’re faultless.”

The bull doesn’t answer about the potion, though.
“Isn’t this pony in his home anyway?” You hiss toward the bulls “He should be the one to decide about this.”
“Hey! Exactly! I make the rules here!” The crustacean puffs his chest.

“Grr, whatever! Just take back those gosh-darned pearls!” One of the bulls groans, throwing his bag to Tori. The bird pony catches the heavy load with a little difficulty while the three bulls start to run for their lives, abandoning all their stuff behind except for the potion.

The Ucan seems content to just let them flee.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30353094
Say hello to the Ucan. Ask why it cares if the pearls get taken.
>>
>>30353094
Dam no bull meat.
So what you name Ucan?
>>
>>30353094
>while the three bulls start to run for their lives
I want to eat the injured one. Or at least interrogate it. The whole bleeding to death and being dead weight will make it an easier catch. Unless their companions wants to carry them around in favor of abandoning.
>>
>>30353094
So mr fish thing. You mentioned the pearls belonged to the clams? What would they do with them, hmmmm?

What's the keeper of this plane?
>>
>>30353171
No tenderized and seasoned burgers ;-;
>>
>>30353121
>>30356387
Yeah. Make sure the thing explains what the big deal is with taking the pearls.
>>
strong boops
>>
>>30353094
>>30353171
>>30356388
>Out of the watery cave you arrived in, a cliff rises seemingly endlessly to the sky, and face the ocean with a slightly inward curve. Still, there’s a bunch of rock at the base which can be used as a path, an uneven one though. The cave you’re in is also far form being the only one, and you can see many openings and coves in the stone.
There's still a chance that we can get some nice juicy meat. The rock paths are under, and if you aren't careful you will risk tripping and falling. Worst cast you break your ankle.
A big hydra girl doesn't have to worry about that since she can slither.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.