[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the comic artists intentionally make a cute pony waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: unf cadance pls.png (956KB, 546x737px) Image search: [Google]
unf cadance pls.png
956KB, 546x737px
>when the comic artists intentionally make a cute pony waifu into an even sexier semen demon
are they all as degenerate as us, lusting after these cartoon horses?
>>
Cheerleader Moondancer… I really want some art of that.
>>
>>30283744
Are we not gonna address that Shining is a NEET?
>>
>>30283744
>Princess Mi Amore Cadenca
>PRINCESS
>most likely to succeed

no fucking shit
>>
>>30283778
we all already know that shining is the fucking king of cucks, anything else pales in comparison.

cadance is the princess of "love" meaning she gets mounted and fucked all the time, casually getting her loose pussy pounded day and night. shining just watches and records and jerks his little micro penis while ziggers gangbang cadence
>>
>Are we not gonna address that Shining is a NEET?
No because he's not.
>>
>>30283744
>voted most likely to succeed.
>Is literally a fucking princes

Fucking cheeky cimts/
>>
>>30283981
>LARP Club 1-4
>Math Club 3, 4
>Chess Club 3, 4
>Gaming Club 1-4

how can you say he's not a NEET with a straight face
>>
>>30284068
Shining is not a NEET, he met Cadence in highschool.
He is just a fucking nerd.
>>
>>30284068
>>30284116
>tfw cadanece let shining fuck her
>tfw shining was premature, even by horse's 4 thrust standard
>>
>>30284068
>NEET
>Not In Education Employment or Training
Shining Armor isn't
>>
>>30283744
Cadances horn is the same colour as the hair behind her, instead of its usual pink.
>>
>>30283744
>Shining being a nerd who managed to gain the girl and become alpha as fuck is somehow canon
I am happy, its one of the few things I actually enjoyed about the comics
>>
>>30284187
>most likely to suck seed
>>
>>30284947
You motherfucker
>>
File: 3e7.jpg (166KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
3e7.jpg
166KB, 410x410px
>>30284947
holy fuck
>>
Is it just me, or was this comic full of cliches?
>>
>>30284068
Because he has a job.
>>
File: that word.png (683KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
that word.png
683KB, 1280x720px
>>30284068
>>
>>30283783
most likely to succeed princes celestia.
Next ruler of equestira confirmed
>>
So are we gonna address the fact that Memedancer is apparently way older than Twilight?
>>
>>30283744
you're talking about shining, right
>>
>>30284068
you use that word but I don't think you know what it means
>>
>>30286224
comics aren't canon
>>
>>30286224
Cheerilee and Soarin are both in the yearbook and they have both shown to be within a few years of the m6 in flashbacks. The comics contradict way too many things from the show to be considered 'truth'.
>>
>>30286560
I always considered the comics to be a bunch of "what if?" scenarios relative to the canon. Some are cool, some make no sense, but none of them really matter to the show.
>>
>>30286708
>I always considered the comics to be a bunch of "what if?
I always consider them more like a bunch of "What the fuck"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.