[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Clicker General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Pony Clicker.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pony Clicker.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Have you fed your addiction anon?

https://blackhole12.github.io/
>>
File: pony clicker 2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pony clicker 2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30282689
Nope it got boring after I bought all the upgrades and resetted three times.
>>
>>30282689
>clicking the pony
>it's not on the snoot
DROPPED
>>
>>30282742
You can click anywhere you massive autist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAFRGL4yX4
Obligatory
>>
>>30282746
l-lewd
>>
So is there a way that I can download this game and run it locally? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pic unrelated, but I like it
>>
>>30283974
Why would you even want to do that?
You can load the page anywhere at anytime provided you got internet. I guess you could download the script and the page and work out your own local version so it works out somehow, unless you are code illiterate.
>>
>>30284306
>Why would you even want to do that?
So that no matter what happens to it, I'll always have a copy. That's why I save practically every pony video I watch, most pony music even if I don't like it and have three different versions of the show downloaded.

It's so that no matter what happens on the internet, I don't have to leave the ride.
>>
>>30284375
You will get bored of the game in a week, provided you even play that long.
Honestly it is a good concept but Clicker heroes is superior (and it has an offline version actually).
So if you desperately need ponies to play then maybe try sending a mail to the creator to see if he makes a standalone version.
>>
>>30284393
It isn't something I'd play regularly. It's something I'd find while browsing my pony folder and replay maybe once or twice a year.
>>
>>30282689
Is this meant to be fun. Because it's not.
>>
>>30282689
This shit is addictive, get in here, fuckers
>>
>>30282689
welp time to do this again
>>
File: nope.png (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
93KB, 1920x1080px
I tried ripping it but cant seem to grab the images with it...
>>
>>30282689
welcome to 4 years ago
>>
>>30283974
It looks like everything was available on GitHub, so copying all that into a folder seemed to work.
Try this and see if it's all good. If you'd like you can disable your internet to be sure it doesn't try and download anything, but I didn't see it going out when I looked.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qs9666zq698215h/Pony+Clicker_files.rar

Extract everything from here into a folder and open ponyclicker.html.
>>
>>30285260
there is an easier way
just go here https://github.com/blackhole12/PonyClicker.git

>>30285428
you were seconds faster than me
>>
>>30285431
You probably knew how to do it quicker than me though. I tried copying it all with a website mirror-er or two with no luck, but when I found it had a github page and that worked I just RARed it up in case he erased it later or something.
>>
File: Stale meme.png (20KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
Stale meme.png
20KB, 279x181px
It was so worth it
>>
File: Captura de Ecrã (32).png (653KB, 1012x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de Ecrã (32).png
653KB, 1012x1244px
i broke the game, pinkie all over
>>
>>30285643
Yeah the game is not made so you can go super far like cookie clicker and clicker heroes.
>>30284455
is a side game, not like a main one.
You let the window running and just buy upgrades once in a while, then go back to doing something else.
But if you don't like the feeling of buying and upgrading and big numbers then yeah it is not for you.
>>
File: 10^810.png (18KB, 944x944px) Image search: [Google]
10^810.png
18KB, 944x944px
>>30286392
It's not that the game is less capable, it's that I tried to put 10^810 smiles in it, pic related,it's that number written
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.