[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: heLP.jpg (129KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
heLP.jpg
129KB, 700x700px
So I left after season 3 and didn't look back but the horses are so cute what do i do.
>>
File: 1429036783014.gif (3MB, 646x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429036783014.gif
3MB, 646x450px
>>30282019
Collect art and look at ponies in derpibooru.
Don't attempt to watch the new seasons unless you have the brain bleach ready or lower your expectations.
>>
>>30282067
w-will the old episodes still make me happy?
>>
>>30282019
You could start watching the show again? Maybe? I dunno, what do you want?
>>
File: 1455082987495.jpg (332KB, 1047x788px) Image search: [Google]
1455082987495.jpg
332KB, 1047x788px
>>30282076
Always anon.
>>
File: ScootaCute54.png (90KB, 526x398px) Image search: [Google]
ScootaCute54.png
90KB, 526x398px
>>30282019
Do what I do.

Stop by occasionally to shitpost, blog, and look at pics of cute pones.
>>
>>30282125
Forgot to add the most important part.

Avoid the newer seasons and lore at all cost.
>>
>>30282076
No, the old episodes will only deepen the hole that you already feel in yourself. While gazing back on those old episodes might make you feel a shimmer of that old wonder, they will never be enough to fill your already vacant life. All you can do is look back with a sense of nostalgia and break out a half-hearted smile as you slowly realise that those good old days are behind you and are never coming back. You will never again have that old sense of fulfillment nor will you ever truly be as happy as your where in the past. That part of you life is dead and there's no turning back.
>>
>>30282067
Fpbp
>>
File: 1466877039030.jpg (207KB, 603x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466877039030.jpg
207KB, 603x640px
>>30282170
I just recently watched art of the dress and despite Rarara being the worst character of the mane 6, it was still as good as the first time.
I mean she is a whore and I don't like her but the episode still feels comfy.
>>
>>30282019
I was in the same boat as you, the new episodes leave a lot to be desired sadly. Mane 6 regressed in certain aspects of their personal journeys, but there’s still some fun episodes. Some anons on here treat it like its a different show completely just so that it doesn’t sour the nostalgia, others like >>30282067 said watch and forget or lower their expectations.
My suggestion is watch episodes that focus on the primary story path, which is Starlight’s journey, and treat the other episodes as non-essentials. Probably gonna get flak for saying that, but it hurts less than trying to choke down whatever has become of your favorite pony.
Good luck to you Anon, may you find something that gives you happiness in the show.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZDhMKk4tfg
If you just want conclusion just pretend this is the canon ending as a time skip after MMC.
>>
>>30282019
you could maybe choose to watch up to a certain point? Like when the CMC got cutie marks for example
>>
Just watch the rest, if you're like me you'll be pleasently suprised and utterly confused about the over the top criticisms you see on mlp.
>>
>>30283555
Or he will die on the inside like me.
Then he will wish brain bleach was a real thing.
>>
>>30282019
Watch ponies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.