[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writefags Wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Queen Twilight.jpg (150KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Queen Twilight.jpg
150KB, 1024x1024px
Prompt:
Twilight has taken has taken over the throne after an unfortunate accident with Celestia and Luna. Due to the discourse prior to her taking the throne on who should take the princesses' place as ruler, it was requested that she have an heir lined up. Since Shining was already aiding in the rule of the Crystal empire, and Twilight wasn't interested in having foals, Twilight deemed it best that one of her best friends should take over should something happen to her.
Cut to a few years later, she's doing an abysmal job. She's made questionable political choices, and due to such, Equestria is nearing war with many other nations. Not to mention, being Queen has changed her.She's no longer the socially awkward bookworm we've all come to know and love. She's become a dictator.
So, for the good of the country, or for their own gain, Twilight's friends have each hatched their own plan to assassinate her and take over the throne. They've tried giving advice and aiding her as queen, but it's come to the point where this is the only option left. None of them could agree on a way to kill her, so they each decided to try it alone.
Twilight is unaware of this and trusts her friends with her life.
>>
>>30280755
>be Twilight
"Me am queen! Me rule now+forever!"
>"I will kill you Twilight!"
>it was shit horse!
"You!"

>twilight said with mad
>"let battle till demise!"
"K!"
>so they fight and Twilight is defeated
"I only wanted everyone tobe friends."
>"we know." said best pony
>everydone hugs
>roll credits
>>
>>30280861
10/10 would read again
>>
>>30280862
Ok

>be Twilight
"Me am queen! Me rule now+forever!"
>"I will kill you Twilight!"
>it was shit horse!
"You!"

>twilight said with mad
>"let battle till demise!"
"K!"
>so they fight and Twilight is defeated
"I only wanted everyone tobe friends."
>"we know." said best pony
>everydone hugs
>roll credits
>>
>>30280861
>>30280897
go fuck yourself

This is how a real green would be done.

>Those damned friends of mine! How could they betray me like this?
>Twilight Sparkle ruminated in circles around in her foyer, trying to find a way to defeat the rebellious others and reclaim her power from threats.
>There had been mass riots across Canterlot, crying for the death of Twilight the Tyrant.
>She had a fierce hoof, but she never expected to be treated as a pariah.
>"If only I could have murdered them in their sleep while I was still close to them, now I'm stuck with this horrific problem."
>The goddess paused her rumination and finally devised something that would function in this situation.
>She started chanting a magical spell.
>Suddenly, the door to the Queen's room shut open.
>It was all the other Elements of Harmony.
>They didn't say a word, only charged with their makeshift weapons at the levitating Queen before them.
>Then, they stopped and fell to the ground.
>Each of them had a heart attack, instantaneous and impossible to avoid.
>They fell to the ground on top of each other like dominoes.
>"Ah, that's better, now I can continue my plans, for I Sombra will take over the land with an Iron Hoof!"
>Twilight's eyes shined with a dark energy, it had been a while since the real Twilight Sparkle had been in place.
>All that was left was a remnant of who she was enhanced by the betrayal of her friends...
>>
>>30280996
Gayer than buttsex between men at a Queen concert in San Francisco.
>>
>>30280755
>>30280996
Woah...so...this...this is the power of autism
>>
File: EDGE the game.png (112KB, 308x282px) Image search: [Google]
EDGE the game.png
112KB, 308x282px
>>30280996
>>
>>30280996
I am autistic and even I'm cringing at this.
>>
File: 1479361609164.jpg (116KB, 790x1000px)
1479361609164.jpg
116KB, 790x1000px
>>30280996
hey newfag your underage is showing
>>
>>30280996
>go fuck yourself
Kill yourself
Nice green though.
>>
>>30281318
thanks man>>30281190 Yea you right(but, I'm not a newfag)>>30281162cringedelacringe>>30281086
OVERTHEEDGE>>30281035
now that sounds like a good green
>>30281054
yea
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.