[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy a miniature, immobile, fully sentient version of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1490615650374.png (257KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490615650374.png
257KB, 1024x768px
Would you buy a miniature, immobile, fully sentient version of your waifu? What would you do with her?
>>
>rape
>>
Contemplate the existential horror of being an even more powerless version of AM with her. Then watch movies and try to give her some happy memories to carry.
>>
>>30280710
>sentient but immobile
What a horrifying existence!

>rape
>>
>>30280710
>fully sentient
>immobile
That's pretty cruel, but I would buy of course. But she would probably be depressed being a statue
>>
>>30280710
Would your waifu buy a miniature, immobile, fully sentient version of you?
>>
>>30280710
Shit on it
>>
>>30280710
>Rainbow dash
>not being able to move
The question is, would you mercy kill your own waifu?
>>
>>30280710
Are we talking a non-embodied AI with her personality, or Steven Hawking style quadriplegia?
>>
>>30280967
I am sure OP is talking about the movie "Her" tier.
>>
>>30281036
no, I'm talking about how it was like in the show

i'm not that cruel you retards
>>
>>30281112
But that's cruel because can't move and still see and hear what happens, can talk, reason and do anything except move your legs.
That's nightmare fuel for most people.
>>
>>30280710
Yes, because I'm a lonely autist with no friends or prrsonality. A waifu that can't move is a waifu that can't run away from me.
>>
>>30280710
So basically she'd be comatose.
>>
>>30281164
I guess, but most were making it out like she'd be comatose or something
>>
>Having a one sided conversation with her, walking around a beautiful park.
>Accidentally drop her, her arms snap off.
>She can feel the pain, but can not scream.
>You ramble out apologizes as you try gluing her arms back on.
>The glue makes the wounds burn like hell, and she still can not scream.
>>
>>30281199
Well you should have clarified that she can't move her legs, but she can move her muzzle.
>>
>>30280710
>sentient
you mean sapient right
because I couldn't give less of a fuck about having a miniature twiggy whinnying in fear all fucking day long wondering why she's alive
>>
>>30281183
Creep.
>>
>>30281270
Yes.
>>
>she'd be depressed
of course not you dumb fucks
people born without arms aren't depressed about never being able to scratch their asses
she'd fully understand that she's never been able and won't ever be able to move from her little stand
that is, unless you pick her up and travel with her which is what I'd do

Also I'd cum on her, a lot
>>
>>30280710
How aware would she be of the situation? Would she be confused and think she was the real pony just appearing somewhere unusual or would she know she was an ornament? Would she be happy or sad about the fact, I don't think I'd like it if she was upset about being an ornament and just put on a smile because I was there. Would she want freedom?

Would you free your waifu?
>>
>>30281249
So, quadriplegic mini pones? No thanks.
>>
>>30281364
Mini ponies (sapient or setient) in general are stupid and totally not good for this rotten sack world, they would suffer the same destiny as fluffies.
Abuse, rapes and murder.
>>
>>30281355
Better question: would you free your waifu even at the cost that she would leave you?
>>
>What would you do with her?
Give her mobility.

>>30281494
It depresses me that are probably people here who would struggle with answering that.
>>
>>30280710
If it were Discord I don't think it'd bother him much.

This'd just be round 3.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.