[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PixelCanvas.io Protect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Um... what happened to the project?
Why did it just stop?
Also, we got many problems, starting with RD's eyes.
>>
>>30279667
Delete thread and go to >>30278057, faggot
>>
>>30279667
The problem of having too much territory is that you give the enemy more areas to attack

Defending with the same number of people while doing so is a losing battle
>>
>>30279667
>what happened to the project?
>Why did it just stop?

captchas, commies and the fad getting stale

lets face it, this shit is demanding and its not fun to do anymore
>>
Why the fuck does b/ have posts up telling people to raid us after we were helping them build/defend the cover and attack sdlg?
>>
>>30279814
>considering /b/ an ally

boy, you really fucked up
>>
>>30279841
Yeah just like b/ considering the void an ally. Then b/ got raped by the void then started claiming to be the void. What a bunch of cucks. Completly wiped out in half a day. Poor b/ :(((
>>
>>30279841
Reddit made b/ their bitch
>>
>use bots to repair
>get upset when people overwhelm them
>>
>>30279667
So what there are now two /pol/ treads masking itself with a pony image now? Not to mention the countless shrilling in other threads.

Boy even with the show airing content this place can't seem to stop falling.
>>
where are the scripts?
>>
File: taconigger5.png (82KB, 871x690px) Image search: [Google]
taconigger5.png
82KB, 871x690px
>>30279814
>>30279841
>>30279891
/b/ fag here, was attacking sdlg last night.
There's a lot of different crowds on /b/, the night crowd (which i'm in) mostly likes you guys and the day crowd doesn't seem to. That's all it really is desu.
btw your art looks really nice, good job
>>
Okay. This is a particularly bad raid, but it's not the worst we've had. We've come back from worse.

Two things:
One, I've spoken with some people who work with the dev, and they say he will reconsider captchas.
Two, We need to consolidate and work on one or two images. Random repairs aren't going to cut it.
>>
>>30279667
/b/ has a lot of people. Trying to view the board as a unified whole would be useless. That said, it looks like high time to get back at SDLG.
>>
>>30280285
It's hopeless, we need to move on. PixelCanvas was fun time and now it's gone.
>>
>>30280180
so what youre saying is all the children hate us and all the adults love us
>>
>>30280372
probably not too far from the truth. I'm 26 and i've never understood the hate. You guys are weird but so am i so who cares.
>>
>>30280372
Yeah, that's about right.
>>
I got to see some ponies bleed today, it was glorious
>>
>>30280372
So nothing out of the ordinary, business as usual.
>>
>>30280180
>>30280372
Does this surprise anyone?
>>
>>30280305
>>
>>30280285
Well... i'm still here if you need some help.
>>
>>30280372
pretty much
>>
>>30282666
help us satin
>>
>>30279667
The fucking redditors and leftypol faggots got a bunch of newfags on pol and bant to sabotage the ponies after they tried to mess with the commie flag. I tried to stop them but they are fucking retarded and the commies won
>>
Don't forget to press F for burnt books from the last thread. Also post the imgur album and shit you moronic OP
>>
>>30279908
Yup
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.