[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

better than a general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1436293269064.jpg (72KB, 506x592px) Image search: [Google]
1436293269064.jpg
72KB, 506x592px
>Be me
>be 27
>have your own place, work and stuff
>have not spoken, seen or interacted with my family in over a year
>there's no bone in your body that would want to see or talk to 'em
>but for some reason
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDFnDr81JQ
>makes you to want your family with you like in the old days when you didn't even realise what was going on

I have a serious distaste for my family but everytime i hear that song im on the verge of crying and i wish for my family
even tho they broke me sever times

i wish i had a family that wouldn't make me the cause of everything that went wrong

but i have my waifu that i love, that's enough r-right?
sorry for the blogposts
>>
>>30277816

You should call them. Reach out. You'll feel better.
>>
>>30277816
its easy
become emotionally numb

what doesnt live cant die
>>
File: 1496559231229.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496559231229.png
495KB, 1280x720px
>>30277816
We can be your family OP we're just as dysfunctional as a normal one
>>
>>30277816
>better than a general
>posts a blog
Fuck off already why don't you? No one cares.
>>
>>30277889
i don't even know what this is
>>30277897
i'd consider me this
but my wish for a functional family is the only thing that keeps me going, what do?
>>30278068
oh you don't even know anon
/mlp/ has been my family and friend for the last years and im more than happy about you guys
>>30278087
is it not?
sure you can read the same story for a 5th time just vaguely rephrased to give you an illusion it's something else

this is, in comperison, OC content you should be happy about
but im sure you would be more happy about a diaper thread

why don't you bitch about it on your discord group about it faggot?
>>
>>30277816
I don't have any useful advice to offer for a situation like this (especially not knowing the details), but hopefully those feelings pass. It sounds like you've got your life in order, and that's the most important thing. Just hang in there.
>>
>>30278133
>So many assumptions
You think you're cool and edgy, but you're not.
>>
>>30278136
>It sounds like you've got your life in order, and that's the most important thing.
the only thing keeping me going is my waifu and a wish for a family of my own that i will never create because im scare of turning out like my father
it's pretty fucked up not gonna lie
>>30278140
>edgy
>cool
you should head back to ponychan faggot
no one cares about you piss bottle life
>>
>>30278133
>what do?
try talk to them
>>
>>30278828
thanks anon that actually made me laugh pretty hard

it's obviously not that easy
the major problem is that im way diffrent than my family
they can't just talk about things and stay on topic
they just change reality everytime you make a point

it's of no use and frankly i don't have the energy to put up with this bs
>>
>>30278976
Seems like suicide is seriously your only option.
Not even edgy or memeing.
>>
>>30277816
You could always marry a woman who has a better family and hang out with them.
>>
It's okay if you blogpost anon

We'll all be waiting for you on the other side
>>
>>30279078
yeah contamplated it a lot the past years
not gonna say i tryed to but i know that helium is not the way to got, fucking jews mix oxygen with it to make it non leathal
>>30279181
i often thought about it and fuck i had a bunch of chances to do so but

im honestly scared of my self im scared to turn out like my father everytime i think about starting a family this verry fear creaps up my mind

this, honest to god, is the single most frightening thing for me
>>
>>30277897
>>
>>30277816
sorry OP but to be honest this kind of shitpost leaves a bad taste in my mouth as something I want to reply to. If you know you've done good by being away from your family, already, then maybe say "Fuck christmas". For a while at least. I've done a "fuck xmas" day before, it was easy to disregard the outside world for a day because I had something genuinely important to work on that occupied my time. My situation wasn't so bad as yours, but that music video still made me feel like shit nevertheless. I /never/ listened to that song after first time of playing it.
Meanwhile, posting depressing personal wishes on a Szechuan screen-printing web chat ain't doing favors for anybody.

>but i have my waifu that i love, that's enough r-right?
>sorry for the blogposts
*sigh* Please don't pretend like /mlp/ opinions are good advice or even valuable. Like, waifu-ism doesn't have any value outside of high art. Or admittedly entertainment of the web cringe variety. Still, you do need real people, anon.
Apology accepted and don't feel bad to blogpost when it's important.
>>
Smoke weed until you start watchin random videos on YT, youll end up forgetting and the hangover is not that bad.
>>
Make your own family OP. This time don't make the same mistake. Could be a family of friends, a small community, or your own flesh and blood, but don't let it fall apart. the moments you spend with them is worth it, no matter what they say.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.