[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sticky Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 6825682.png (197KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
6825682.png
197KB, 640x360px
Since we are about to head into hiatus on both channels, and since the mod has stated he isn't sure what to do when both channels are airing at different times, it'd be a good opportunity to figure all of that out prior to the season continuing.

I recall the previous idea being a rolling sticky for both channels, but that didn't pan out well. If they do air at the same time then this discussion is largely useless. However, assuming worst case scenario where there are two different schedules again, it might be easier in the long run to simply treat both channels as individual shows. That is to give each of them their own stickies.

Treehouse was airing 2 episodes per weekend, you can put both episodes into one sticky that lasts all weekend and perhaps a part of Monday.
Discovery can similarly have its own sticky Saturday that lasts either until Sunday or Monday, depending which is more convenient for the mod. I imagine starting and ending them both at the same time would be the simplest course.

If the problem stems from not having the time to do research into when each channel is airing, we could do that research for him in a scheduling thread and try to keep all of the information as concise as possible.

Other thoughts?
>>
>>30276056
A sticky for each. It can't be too hard to do.
>>
File: IMG_6660.jpg (1MB, 2680x1815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6660.jpg
1MB, 2680x1815px
>>30276056
I vote we stick to the American Discovery Family schedule to avoid early hiatuses.
>>
File: 1480650546304.gif (137KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1480650546304.gif
137KB, 320x213px
>>30276072
>I vote we stick to the American Discovery Family schedule to avoid early hiatuses.
I'm agree with you.
>>
>>30276072
The problem with that is there's always going to be a sizeable number of people on this board that watch every leaked episode and want to discuss it.

There's no reason I can think of not to recognize them with their own sticky.
>>
>>30276081
I also really, really hated having two new episodes every weekend. It felt like I didn't get any time to discuss the latest episode before another one came out.
>>
Heading to bed.
>>
File: 1425945305089.png (177KB, 754x797px) Image search: [Google]
1425945305089.png
177KB, 754x797px
>>30276056
I'm just glad we have a mod kind enough to communicate with us, even if it's to explain the lack of stickies lately.
As for what to do, wouldn't having a sticky each week, detailing what new episodes are airing where, be a solution? Or is that basically the failed previous idea?

>>30276069
>can't be too hard to do
My only thing about that is the mod might have to justify creating and sticky-ing two threads whereby one could suffice.
>>
File: goodone.png (933KB, 1232x574px) Image search: [Google]
goodone.png
933KB, 1232x574px
>>30276056
Well, the mod posted a picture of unicorn Twilight, and I like it
>>
File: shrugtowppk.jpg (107KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
shrugtowppk.jpg
107KB, 700x700px
>>30276056
Honestly, I think that we shouldn't have stickies for the episodes again. The weeks we reused the countdown threads as discussion threads, the shitposting was almost completely gone, and the general tone of the threads was much more positive than when we used stickies. I mean, stickies are convenient, are part of our history, whatever, but they aren't really so important.
>>
/mlp/ should be red like it was destined to be since 2012 and anthro (eqg) should be banned like it is suposed to be
>>
>>30277404
I think that might be a bit of bias, but at the same time I can see why that might be the case. On the other hand, even if it is the case, people can learn to report/ignore shitposters rather than engage in long debates with them. Assuming that they are actually just there to be annoying.
>>
>>30276056
>>
>>30276069
Indeed
>>
Seems no one has anything to add after such a short discussion. Hopefully the mod(s) saw it at least once and had some ideas.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.