[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The opening book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1200px-dataran-lang.jpg (153KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-dataran-lang.jpg
153KB, 1200x800px
Honestly this is a really shit opening to base your lore on.
I wouldn't put my best writer to untie this Gordian knot if Alexander's horse came and handed me 1000 original scripts.

So Luna's whole motivation is jealousy.
That is the dumbest garbage written that even Dick Dasdardly wouldn't bother raising his hand to smack Muttley's grin off his face.

It's not the fact that it's simple. It's that it's so dumb you can't make it smart. You can't turn it around.

I can come up with 50 different reasons to motivate a person to go villain.
-You're a psychopath.
-Everyone's scared of your power and wants you dead. (X-men, Gargoyles, OP's faggotry)
-You're a god who has to die to revive, but wants to live forever to lord over the world without pauses.
-You have an underwhelming role over the underworld, hell, construction worker, McDonald's.
-You created your world, but your children love your sister instead.
-You were destined to be queen, but your sister took it away from you.
-Your dumb sister unleashed a black hole in the universe and you challenge her competence as leader.
-You really fucking wanted to control both sun and moon, but this bitch is in the way.
-You want to kill your mother and take the throne you were destined to rule.
-Who the fuck is Twilight Sparkle? Stop complicating things.
>>
File: isthisbait.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
isthisbait.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>30272829
>>
>>30272829
Umm, sibling jealousy is one of the oldest motives in literature. Remember Cain and Abel?
>>
I don't see where Twilight was going to fit in anyway.
>>
File: 1482190706708.png (279KB, 2034x3550px) Image search: [Google]
1482190706708.png
279KB, 2034x3550px
>>30272829
is this a new copypasta or something?
if so, then good job OP. I'll make sure to go around spamming this on r/4chan as much as possible
>>
>>30272829
It was not so much jealousy as getting ignored. Nobody cared about the night.
>implying jealousy is a bad motive anyway.
>>
>>30272829
I... what??
>>
>>30273497
You do that, but change the villain motives each time.
>>
>>30272968
>>
>>30272829
(you) also sage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.