[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's look at the movie optimistically for once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So I've seen this in nearly every thread regarding but it is never directly addressed
What do we do if the movie is actually successful? yes I'm well aware that's unlikely you pessimistic faggot But what if all the oldfags and bandwagoners who left, decide to watch it for nostalgia's sake and they find it enjoyable enough to get back into the show?
What do we do if we actually do see a resurgence in the fandom?
>>
>>30270442
>what do we do if a bunch of fairweather fags of the fandumb suddenly regain interest
ignore them, don't validate those fucking clowns
>>
>>30270442
>left
you can do this?
>>
>>30270442
They didn't leave, they're just sleeper cells now.

That said, resurgence would be great. More fan music, more writing, more art, just more pone in general.
>>
>>30270442
Optimism is for suckers.
>>
>It's another thinly veiled 'The movie's going to be shit'
Thank you OP, great job
>>
>>30270442
Good god that pinkie is ugly.
>>
>>30270537
OP here I actually don't know whether it'll be good or not but I'm still hyped for it and having gone through most of the other movie threads, I'm one of the few people on this board who are optimistic about it. I just made this thread because I just wanted to get a bit of an increase of optimism going for it
>>
>>30270560
>I just made this thread to hype people up
>By agreeing with all the doomsayers that it's going to be shit anyway
Yeah, no, suck a dick OP.
Stop making your shitty threads.
>>
>>30270545
Really? I always thought she looked incredibly cute
Plus I also got the initial impression that they were going to give the characters new models for the movie, with Pinkie having a bit more emphasis on being shorter
>>
It will be worse if there is a resurgence because it will die much faster this time after they see how shitty the show has became.
>>
>>30270572
Here's the thing about trying to hype people up here it doesn't fucking work, I've seen plenty of movie threads trying to hype people and they get shat on by pessimism and doomsaying through out the whole thing, the best you can do on this board is just ask 'what if it's good?' because apparently the majority of people here are allergic to having a positive opinion or having fun
>inb4 newfag/redditor/EqDfag
>>
File: 1496638712835.jpg (166KB, 1230x921px) Image search: [Google]
1496638712835.jpg
166KB, 1230x921px
>>30270594
Because doomsayers are here to stay you dumb redditor.
They've always been here and always will be, you acknowledging them simply shows that you're new/one of them.
If you want to hype the movie you hype it.
>>
>>30270442
>What do we do if the movie is actually successful?

I can only hope that it renews interest in 2D animated films.
>>
>>30270894
>MLP will save the animation industry
Best timeline
>>
>>30270442
>bandwaggoners coming back

just kill me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.