[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Twilight commits genocide episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>It's a Twilight commits genocide episode
>>
File: twilight settles it.jpg (87KB, 680x910px) Image search: [Google]
twilight settles it.jpg
87KB, 680x910px
>>30270426
Bitches had it coming
>>
File: IMG_1839.jpg (86KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1839.jpg
86KB, 634x423px
>>30270426
Just a mass murder actually
>>
>>30270459
Is this guy going to be the new flavor of the month?
>>
>>30270426
>It's a character gets punished for doing exactly what's asked of them episode
>>
>>30270476
Nigga, he's /ourboy/ now
>>
>>30270426
How many people actually believe this is what happened and how many are just memeing?
>>
>>30270486
You know what's nice?
The fact that pretty much everything that happened in the episode was rarity's fault, but she is still rewarded.
>>
>>30270542
Homer Simpson once said "good things happen to bad people"
>>
>>30270486
Rarity's poor judgement doesn't excuse Applejack's autism.
>>
>>30270542
You know that happens in like, every fucking Rarity episode right?

The worst was Sweet and Elite where literally none of her lies caught up to her. At all.

This fucking horse could get away with murder.
>>
>>30270610
Shut up Rariturd
Rarara is confirmed shit in this episode.
>LOOK HOW GENEROUS I AM ON LETTING THESE PONIES SHOW OFF THEIR STUFF IN MY BOUTIQUE
>>
>>30270613
Luckily Rarara's in real life end with a shitty husband that cheats on them when they are falling asleep working all night, or they end alone forever for having absurd partner standards.
Is a perfect retribution for little girls that grow to be like Rarara.
>>
>>30270542
I was so, so sure Rarity was approaching the point of admitting to her fuck up in making Applejack a judge, but JUST in the nick of time AJ says that fashion is ridiculous and she gets to save face and cry out loud about how Applejack ruined the talent show. Then she gets to take her to Strawberry Sunrise and act all smug about making Applejack butthurt. Never once did Rarity apologize or say something along the lines of "Perhaps I should have sprung for a judge who actually had an interest in fashion."

It reminded me of Cadance's behavior in Princess Spike. These characters wait and watch as the individual they're observing follows their orders to a T and keeps digging a bigger hole. Then they find an opportunity to slip in where it won't look like it was their own fault, and instead chastise the individual they put in charge for screwing up.
>>
>>30270486
>it's a /mlp/ fails to understand a lesson that even a 5 year old can grasp episode
This board is depressingly consistent in it's utter stupidity.

inb4
>what do you mean you can give an honest opinion of something without being an asshole about it?
>>
File: 1450327295092.gif (4MB, 460x322px) Image search: [Google]
1450327295092.gif
4MB, 460x322px
>>30270629
You just described how every real woman behaves.
>>
>>30270640
Applejack was wrong in what she said about fashion being ridiculous and how she said it, but it wouldn't have gotten to that point if Rarity, who noticed Applejack's honesty was ruffling feathers from the start, hadn't kept mum and let the disaster unfold. She should have pulled Applejack aside and said "This isn't what I meant about your honesty" when she noticed AJ's comments being detrimental to the contestants' workflow.

Trust me, I'm well aware of how Applejack screwed up. But Rarity had a part in the screw-up, and I didn't see her own up to it.
>>
>>30270640
Rarara was still in the wrong.
If I go and pick some super honest faggot to be judge in a haircut contest when he doesn't know shit about haircuts I am retarded.
What she had to do instead is pick somebody that knows about haircuts that is also honest.
>>
>>30270640
>hey guys this episode was dumb and the moral was extremely poorly framed.
>hurr you guys just don't get it.
I knew what the moral was from the fucking synopsis, the thing is they completely fumbled it in the actual episode.
>>
>>30270678
And you know, for being Applejack's friend for so long, I'd think Rarity would understand that particular pony's perspective on fashion and her ideas of what "practicality" means. Look Before You Sleep? Suited for Success and "work duds"?

Applejack was baffled and had no idea what the other judges were seeing or talking about when they were looking at the contestants' works in progress. But she felt she had to say something because Rarity brought her on as a judge. So, she uses what little personal experience she has when it comes to fashion to commentate upon the projects before her. What is her personal experience? Working on a farm. Rarity isn't providing her with any clues as to whether her comments are what constitutes good judgement, so she assumes she's doing what Rarity brought her on to do.

You don't just let someone flounder on the line like that.
>>
>>30270755
>>30270678
The show has always been this retarded though.
*cough* MMDW *cough*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.