[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed brony project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Know your audience.png (4MB, 2568x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Know your audience.png
4MB, 2568x1724px
What goes on behind a failed project. Find out in the OP picture,

http://ketrindarkdragon.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Pony-Sprites-476202043

It seems like the horsefucker fanbase is full of hypocritical jews/politicians promising shit and never delivering. or delivering immigrants/newfags/idiots who ruin the project
>>
>>30269502
Welcome to a fandom. Is this your first?
>>
>>30269516
Anon, this is my 6th fandom and I have never seen anything as depraved as the brony fanbase except real life politics and immigrants in the year 2013.
>>
>>30269502
Every fan project seems to have two common problems that make failure inevitable:
lack of a solid management framework
and reliance on volunteers.
>>
Whatever happen to that one guy, Sam I think, that ran a scam /mlp/ called him on. He tried to cover up with assurance letters. And even took a picture with this site in the background?
>>
>>30269541
sam hyde, and pol worships him like the underage newshitters that they are
>>
>>30269541
Sam Hyde. Yeah, Sam went on being a generally shitty person until he somehow got on Adult Swim. I have no idea how. But it turned out the show they let him run was just kind of offensive in the not-so-clever way you'd expect from someone like that. He'd say some awful thing and then throw up the "it's just a joke, bro" shield to defend himself. In interviews, he'd always insist "it's all comedy, the whole thing is an act", but then on his private Reddit he brags about how "he keeps getting away with it".

He hasn't gotten away with anything. He mainly behaves in ways that are so stupid most people don't expect it from a person. Eventually people figure out he has problems, and they drop him.

Sam's show got cancelled about mid way through the season. No idea what he's doing now. He tried to stir up a backlash but not all that many people sympathized with him.
>>
Are there any fandoms which aren't filled with anti social and inept faggots?
>>
>>30270876
It's called being a normie.
>>
File: 4724765777.png (195KB, 466x559px) Image search: [Google]
4724765777.png
195KB, 466x559px
>>30269517
thanks. we work really hard.
>>
>>30269541
What happened to Sam was that /mlp/ doxxed him to fuck until he went into hiding.
>>
>>30270882
It's called a quality anonymous, the anti thesis to /b/r/eddit.
>>
>>30269502
Why is Rarity always the hottest human?
>>
>>30271237
because you have a thing for sluts
>>
>>30271303
Like your sister.
>>
>>30271357
tell me something I don't know
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.