[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Horror Thread #6 "I have no cannon and I must party."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 69

Previous thread: >>30094546
Pony Horror Thread #01: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29607617
Pony Horror Thread #02: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29698360
Pony Horror Thread #03: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29805086
Pony Horror Thread #04: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29957285

Previous thread stories:

By Waxworks:
disCOrD: https://pastebin.com/x34QUdBk
Cross-Vision: https://pastebin.com/Hk0ZwdGZ
The Reanimaretor: https://pastebin.com/Wpy39kT8
The House Remembered: https://pastebin.com/0q9tHvYM

By Speaker to Birds:
This is the way the world ends: https://pastebin.com/MyihLTVg

By Mshakezilla:
Madness of the Old Gods [Complete for now]: https://pastebin.com/x87MRzsH

By LukeDaDuke:
Ocean of Sand [WIP]: https://pastebin.com/rf5LkTV0

Soundtrack by Radiarc:
Forgotten [EP]: https://radiarc.bandcamp.com/album/forgotten-ep
Mistaken (Album): https://radiarc.bandcamp.com/album/mistaken-album
>>
Cheerilee, Lyra, and Applejack wave to the two incoming carriages full of ponies as they approached the campground. The colts and fillies filling them up were singing a happy and raucous song at the top of their lungs as they rolled along the packed dirt road. A large sign spanning the road spelled out “Camp Cutie Lake” in bold iron letters, and the carts erupted into cheering as they went under it, the foals as excited as the drivers that they had arrived at their destination.
“Well, How many was that? About 20, 25?” Cheerilee asked.
“Looked ta be about 30 t’me,” Applejack said.
“Oh dear. I don’t know if I can handle that many foals at once.” Lyra ran in place, anxiety plain on her face.
“You’ll be fine, Lyra. Bon Bon will help you out. You said she’s had experience working with foals before?” Cheerilee asked.
“Yeah, though she never explained where or in what capacity,” Lyra said.
“Well, I’m sure it will be just fine. If you get confused or can’t handle them, just let us know and we’ll come help you out,” Cheerilee said. “Now come on, we should go greet them with the rest of the counselors.”
The three ponies follow the carts to the meeting area where the campers were unloading themselves, and their luggage. Bon Bon and the three flower sisters, Daisy, Lily, and Roseluck, were all helping them and keeping the group under control as best they could. The foals were excited, and rightly so. Summer camp was beginning, and the camp had just been repaired and renovated for public use. It was brand new, and these foals would be the ponies to break it in. Cheerilee went to chat with Bon Bon, and check the attendance list.
“Alright fillies and colts, everypony please may I have your attention?” Cheerilee said.
>>
>>30268301
The group stopped what they were doing and turned one by one to face Cheerilee. She remembered most of the faces before her, and most of them had seen her in school while growing up, so they knew better than to test her patience.
“I know you’re all very excited to be here, and I know you can’t wait to get started exploring, but first I need to take attendance and go over some of the camp rules,” Cheerilee said.
A collective groan went up from the audience.
“I know, but they’re for your safety. I’ll try to make it as quick as I can.” Cheerilee cleared her throat. “First, if you’re going out at night, check with your assigned counselor. They’ll accompany you. Never go out alone. It’s dark, wild, and you can easily get lost. Those pegasi who can fly already will have an easier time of it, but some of you can’t, and everypony can easily get lost.
“Second, don’t eat anything you don’t recognize without asking. Some plants are edible, but some are poisonous. We don’t want you getting poison joke. It’s not dangerous, but it can ruin your summer. There will be books on the local flora, and Daisy, Lily, or Roseluck will be happy to help you identify anything you don’t recognize.
“Third, while the lake is open for swimming, please make sure there is a lifeguard on duty before going in. The designated lifeguards are Bon Bon, Lyra, and Applejack.” Cheerilee pointed to each pony in turn. “Now, that is all I have to say, the rest of the events and rules for them will be explained as they come up. Please meet with Daisy, Lily, and Roseluck for your cabin assignments, and remember, you may not end up with your friends in their cabin, but if you ask nicely, we’ll try to accommodate you!” Cheerilee yelled the last part as the foals started scrambling to the flower sisters.
>>
>>30268306
The foals all clamored around the flower sisters, getting their assigned bunks. There was, of course, complaints from several of them, but they were sorted out soon enough. She was sure that some of the foals wouldn’t be happy with the assignments still, and they’d have to keep an eye on them. The older ones especially. Summer camp, while fun, was always a place for experimenting away from their parents. This being a mixed camp, that made it all the more likely to happen.
Cheerilee sighed and watched the sisters get the foals organized. The groups moved out in three groups of ten, isolating the colts as well as they could manage from the fillies, and they all got them settled in. Cheerilee went to go check on Applejack and Lyra as they worked on supper.
The mess hall was big. It had to be to accommodate all the ponies that might show up. With only thirty foals, they’d have a lot of room, but they were a small operation. Other cities might have more, but Ponyville and Hollow Shades didn’t have huge populations, so there weren’t that many. Just thirty.
“How’s the chili coming along Applejack?” Cheerilee asked.
“Oh just right as apples Miss Cheerilee. We’ll have the sloppy joes ready in time for all of these colts and fillies to get themselves unpacked. Bon Bon’s getting’ the bonfire ready for tonight, so we can show ‘em all a good time before we try to make ‘em work on some skills tomorra’,” Applejack said.
“Excellent. Keep up the good work you two,” Cheerilee said.
She then went over to the campfire to see how Bon Bon was doing. The mare had a huge pile of wood ready, complete with tinder. All that would need to happen was a simple match and the whole thing would go up in flame. The foals would love it.
>>
>>30268306
Campers at Camp Cutie Lake are gonna have the best time ever, right guys?!

Updated my journal: https://pastebin.com/cCuNMedx

Goin' fer some slasher shit this time around. See if I can do some o' that.
>>
>>30268326
>Camp Cutie Lake
I chuckled at the reference, you are a fun writer to read. So, I will do a little one shot, as I said more comedic and light hearted but with the horror elements being treated seriously. I will deliver it somewhere in between sunday and wednesday, that I almost promise.
>>
>>30268343
Awesome. I look forward to it!
>>
File: 103386.png (1MB, 1280x1610px) Image search: [Google]
103386.png
1MB, 1280x1610px
>>
File: poison_by_alumx-da0e7ve.jpg (2MB, 1652x2674px) Image search: [Google]
poison_by_alumx-da0e7ve.jpg
2MB, 1652x2674px
>>
File: 1495561215656.jpg (454KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495561215656.jpg
454KB, 1500x1500px
>>30268326
>>
File: Slasher ponies.jpg (454KB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
Slasher ponies.jpg
454KB, 2500x1407px
>>30268326
Satisfied that everything was set up and prepared for their first afternoon at camp, Cheerilee left to go manage the paperwork of each foal having arrived to make sure nopony was missing. The parents would want to hear that they all arrived safely. Her job was the dreary part, since she had been the one to repair the campground in the first place. Summer was dreary and empty for her, since there was no teaching to be done, so Cheerilee had gone the extra mile and made a summer camp. A fun bit of extra work.

Lily, Daisy, and Roseluck were having a bit of a tougher time of it. They had agreed to be the camp counselors in charge of each group of foals, and that left them with the job of wrangling the young things every day as they traveled about the camp.
Lily had gotten the youngest group, which was mixed into both fillies and colts, making up 14 of the foals. Daisy had the group of older fillies, constituting 8 ponies altogether, and that left Roseluck, with six older colts, who did not seem sad at all about their counselor. On the contrary, they were excited and were paying rapt attention to the mare, which was not unexpected, but could be troublesome if they got it into their heads to try to impress her.
“Alright fillies and colts, if you could follow us, we’ll give you a tour of the campground.” Roseluck waved to the groups and led the way, with her group following close behind her. “We’ll have many fun activities for you here at Camp Cutie Lake, and we’re hoping you’ll enjoy getting to know yourselves, your neighbours, and us. Every activity is designed to test you in different ways, and who knows! Maybe you’ll end up finding your cutie mark while you’re here!”
>>
>>30271446
Lily spoke up as they passed a series of challenging poles, ropes, ladders, and other structures. “This is our obstacle course! While what you see down below is most of what we have, we do have some cloud structures above as well. While we don’t have a Pegasus counselor, you are still welcome to use them if you feel you’re strong enough to fly, but we do ask you to remain in sight of a counselor at all times.”
Daisy’s turn came up as they passed the lake itself. “The lake has been a fixture of the community for years, and while it has experienced difficulties in the past, Cheerilee put her all into cleaning it and preparing it and the surrounding area for us to use this summer, so be sure to thank her! There will be canoeing, swimming, and many other fun activities centered around the lake. Just make sure that Lyra, Bon Bon, or Applejack are near the lake when you swim, for your safety.”
As they came up to the mess hall, Roseluck turned around and addressed the group. “Now, does anypony have any questions?”
One pony raised his hoof. “Are you single?”
Sniggering filled the group of colts, while the fillies all rolled their eyes, and the younger foals mocked gagging.
“I am, but I’m afraid you’re just not my type,” Roseluck said.
“Ohhhhh!” The group laughed.
“Any other questions.” Roseluck scanned the groups for any other hooves. “Well, if not, welcome to the mess hall! Who’s hungry?”
A cheer went up from the crowd and they piled into the mess hall. Ponies chowed down and sat together in their little cliques and crowds, while the counselors had a small snack and watched. Somepony in the group spilled food on the table and the foals all sang a song and forced her to run in a circle around the mess hall for her screw-up. The flower sisters laughed at the fun and games.
>>
>>30271454
After the dinner, they allowed the foals to explore the camp as they wished, with each counselor giving out explanations of what things were, and each one of them watching an area to make sure no accidents happened. Most of the colts went to the obstacle course to show off their skills to Roseluck, who had the misfortune of being stationed there. She just watched with a smile as they blew off their machismo, chiding them time and again to not hurt themselves as summer had just started.
Most of the fillies went to hear Lily talk about the plants they could find around the campground. The population was mostly earth ponies, so that was to be expected. Some of the youngest foals wanted to ride in the racing carriages the camp had, and Applejack was more than happy to oblige.
What was odd was that nopony except one small foal wanted to go swimming. Lyra was on lifeguard duty, so she watched the little colt as he paddled about in the shallow water, but she would have expected more of them to want to swim in the lake. It was summer, and the days were hot, so why was nopony interested?
The answer came when the night fell and the bonfires were lit. They provided some marshmallows for the foals to roast, and everypony was gathered into their groups, sitting near their designated counselor. Inevitably, it came time for ghost stories, and one of the older colts told the tale that had gotten the camp shut down so many years ago.
It was a sad story of a summer getaway just like this one, and the foals were all happy and cheerful, but one of the ponies was bullied by the rest, and thrown into the lake. The lifeguards on duty were off rubbing snouts in the woods, and they didn’t see or hear what was going on, and the foal drowned. Some say he still haunts the waters, looking to pull anypony under.
>>
>>30271458
Pubescent ponies and goast storehees!

>>
File: 1493122091443.jpg (193KB, 1300x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1493122091443.jpg
193KB, 1300x1015px
>>30271464
>>
File: blood gems.png (870KB, 827x1100px) Image search: [Google]
blood gems.png
870KB, 827x1100px
>>30272369
>>
File: archon dash.jpg (99KB, 695x930px) Image search: [Google]
archon dash.jpg
99KB, 695x930px
>>30273923
>>
File: 692638.png (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
692638.png
1MB, 1280x1920px
I've been looking forward to this...
>>
File: 1488665339703.jpg (802KB, 2111x1798px) Image search: [Google]
1488665339703.jpg
802KB, 2111x1798px
>>30271464
Cheerilee didn’t interrupt the story, even though she wanted to. It was all part of growing up, but she’d have to show them tomorrow that the water was safe to swim in or they’d go home traumatized. The rest of the bonfire was spent chatting in their little groups and eating marshmallows. There was only one crisis when come colt thought he’d try to impress Roseluck by eating marshmallow while it was still on fire. He got some marshmallow fluff stuck in his fur and had to be put out, but he was okay. Only a small burn.
When the fire was down to a small flame, the night was done and the flower sisters showed up with lanterns to guide the foals to their bunks, and Cheerilee, Lyra, Applejack, and Bon Bon were left to clean up the marshmallow and plastic mess. They all retired to their own bunks and slept peacefully until the morning.

The next day started early, with Applejack making sure everypony was wide awake by playing reveille on the roof of the counselor’s cabin. Many of the foals weren’t sure what was going on, and stumbled out of their cabins looking to see what was happening with sleep still in their eyes.
“Mornin’ y’all! Breakfast is waitin’ for y’all in the mess hall, but we got a big day ahead, so let’s not waste any sunshine! Yee-haw!” Applejack jumped off the bunk and marched over to the mess hall, with the flower sisters close behind.
After the initial shock of being woken up in such a strange manner, the day went off pretty clean. Breakfast picked up as time passed, with Applejack having supervised the creation of a big stack of flapjacks ahead of the reveille. Lyra and Bon Bon served them up, and before long the foals were bright-eyed and bushy-tailed once more.
>>
>>30275145
After breakfast came the first big hike. Everypony came along on this one. With 28 foals to watch, losing sight of just one could be a catastrophe, so every counselor was on duty. Bon Bon lead the hike, with a talk about which plants were useful, which ones detrimental, and which ones were lethal. She explained the use of tree bark, shoots, roots, tubers, flowers, ferns, vines, and many more. Cheerilee didn’t know where she’d learned so much, but she was invaluable, and the foals were all enraptured by her speech and information. She made it easy to follow, which was helpful.
After the hike, it was time for lunch. Applejack had prepared it ahead of time, so mess hall was filled with ponies making delicious sandwiches, or partaking of some fruits and vegetables.
Following the light lunch, it was time for some fun games. Foals were given a choice of taking part in some hoofball, which was meant to attract the older crowd, or playing on the jungle gym and obstacle course, or go swimming.
Unfortunately, due to last night, only the same one foal wanted to go swimming. Lyra took the colt down to the water again and watched him swim as long as he wanted. He paddled around and splashed to his heart’s content. He didn’t look like he was getting bored, so she waded out into the water with him to see if he wanted to talk at all. Being alone like that must not be that great.
Lyra splashed out to the colt and sat down in the water nearby. “What’s your name little guy?”
“Wet Willy,” he said.
“A good name,” Lyra said. “What’s got you out here in the water?”
“I like water,” he said.
“I can see that. What do you like most about it?” She asked.
“It’s wet,” he said.
>>
>>30275157
Lyra scrunched her face up in frustration. This colt did not want to talk at all. She satisfied herself with watching him play as he splashed, dug mud up and throw it, and generally just messed about in the water.
He didn’t seem to want to leave the shallow shore, so she waded a bit further out. If she was going to be in the water watching this kid, she was going to enjoy her own bit of swimming. She hit the spot where she had to start swimming, and she heard Wet Willy calling to her from the shoreline.
“If you go out that deep, Deep Cutter’s gonna get you,” he called.
Deep Cutter? Lyra wasn’t sure if that was the name of that pony from the ghost story about the lake from last night or not, but it must be or he wouldn’t have mentioned it.
“Deep Cutter is just a story, Wet Willy. He’s not real,” Lyra said.
“Yeah he is. I like swimming, but I’m not going to take chances. Not with Deep Cutter out there,” Wet Willy said.
“Look, I’ll prove it to you. I’ll swim all the way out to that buoy, and then come back,” Lyra said.
“Don’t do it, Miss Lyra,” Wet Willy said.
Lyra didn’t listen. She and Cheerilee had agreed that they needed to prove to the foals that there wasn’t anypony living in the lake, or the place would have a horrible reputation. She kicked her hooves and swam as hard as she could. The water split in front of her, and her powerful strokes took her out to deeper and deeper water. The buoy ahead of her grew in her vision, rocking back and forth in the gentle summer breeze. She smacked the buoy with a hoof, rocking it harder, and kicked off it as she swam back toward shore. She smiled in confidence, and looked beneath her at the deep water.
There was somepony staring up at her from below.
>>
>>30275164
Wet Willy likes water. It's wet.

>>
File: buggyshy2.png (289KB, 947x1024px) Image search: [Google]
buggyshy2.png
289KB, 947x1024px
>>30275173
>>
>>30275164
OH SHI-
>>
>>30275173
Lyra felt a chill go through her and screeched in fright. Her paddling became frenzied and she splashed for all she was worth for the shore. Wet Willy had left the water and was sitting on the pier watching her swim for her life. She felt something grab her rear hoof just as she reached the pier, she wrapped her forehooves around the ladder and felt the yanking intensify. She squealed in fright and held on for dear life as the tugging intensified, trying to drag her under. She felt something wrap under her armpits and yank as well, but she refused to let go of the ladder.
“Lyra, it’s okay, I gotcha,” Applejack said.
Lyra looked up, and the tugging on her hinds ceased. Lyra let Applejack help her out of the water and onto the pier, where she looked at her hind hooves for any sign of injury. She was whole, and well, and there didn’t seem to be anything wrong with her except for a piece of freshwater seaweed wrapped around her leg. She sighed and pulled it off.
There were teeth marks on her leg under where the seaweed had wrapped around it.
Pony teeth marks.
Lyra tried to cover it before Wet Willy could see, but he’d already noticed.
“I told you,” Wet Willy said. “He’s not gonna be happy you got away. I’m gonna go play on the jungle gym.”
Wet Willy turned and left, leaving Lyra and Applejack alone on the pier.
“What was all that about?” Applejack asked, checking the bite on Lyra’s leg.
“You remember that story the foals told last night? About the pony who drowned in the lake some years ago?” Lyra said.
“Yeah. Somethin’ about him still bein’ under the lake, ready to pull anypony under,” Applejack said.
“Well…” Lyra gestured to the teeth marks in her hind leg. They hadn’t broken the skin, but they were stark and obvious to anypony who looked. “…I think he just tried to grab me.”
>>
>>30277750
“Lyra please. We don’t need any of the counselors to lend any credence to that tail of hogwash,” Applejack said.
“Well come on, Applejack, something tried to pull me under, and it had a pony’s teeth. Do you know of any fish that have pony teeth?” Lyra said. “I mean, just look!” She gestured to her leg and the bite mark on it.
Applejack sighed and looked at Lyra’s leg. She didn’t say anything, but she didn’t want to believe that there was a pony lurking under the lake’s still surface. Ponies couldn’t hold their breath that long, and a unicorn sitting under there with a spell just to kill ponies was a bit out there, but not outside the realm of possibility. It was all a bit much for the honest pony to take in.
“I’ll get Bon Bon to help me out, and we’ll scour under the lake tomorrow. With two of us it should be safe. Don’t let any foals in the water until we’ve given it a look, but don’t tell them that this story is real, either!” Applejack said.
Lyra nodded and stood up. She limped back to the counselor’s cabin to clean her leg and wash it. She didn’t want to risk infection despite it not breaking the skin. She didn’t know where… whatever’s mouth had been.
The rest of the day was uneventful, filled with play, and fun, and a lot of colts trying to impress Roseluck on the obstacle course and in hoofball. There were no injuries, but plenty of fights among those colts who thought they were better. Roseluck’s sisters were less than amused, but they accepted it. They thought it was because Roseluck had red hair. There was no better explanation for why she got all the attention, but there wasn’t much point fussing about it.
Evening arrived and a new bonfire was lit. ingredients for s’mores were divvied out and everypony had a grand, sticky, and chocolatey time before bed.
>>
>>30277754
Unbeknownst to any of the ponies at the bonfire, angry eyes watched them from the water’s edge. A dark and muddy form hunkered down on the shoreline, eyes reflecting the fire’s light. Nopony noticed, but the eyes watched as the counselors went back and forth around the groups, talking and laughing with the foals. The figured splashed sideways in the water, turning to watch the flower sisters approach with their lanterns. The figure’s eyes narrowed as they focused in on Roseluck, and with a bubbling growl, it disappeared back into the mud.
The foals were led to their cabins, and the rest of the counselors cleaned up the rubbish left behind. They cleaned the bonfire space, made sure the fire was out, and went back to their own bunks. The flower sisters returned shortly thereafter, and everypony was bedding down for the night.
Except one.
Roseluck laid awake in her bed. She’d gotten an anonymous message in her bed. It was from one of the older colts, no doubt. The message read; “Come to the pier after lights out. -A secret admirer.” She didn’t want to, and she had debated what to do about it. She could ignore it, and the colt would probably get the hint. But he might also think she hadn’t found the message and keep trying until he embarrassed himself in front of the rest of the foals and counselors in his misguided attempts to woo her.
No, it was best to talk to him and get the message across without any doubt. That way she could nip it in the bud before it could become something more obvious and detrimental, and he could move on to somepony closer to his own age.
Once Roseluck was sure everypony else was asleep, she slipped out of bed, tip-hoofed to the door, and sneaked outside, making her way through the moonlight to the pier. She couldn’t see anypony waiting for her, so she just stood on the wooden surface, waiting. She’d give him fifteen minutes.
>>
>>30277760
Roseluck has a secret admirer. Also not-so-secret admirers. Who could it be?

>>
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1000x1416px
>>
File: 1488857686525.jpg (49KB, 527x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488857686525.jpg
49KB, 527x697px
>>30278928
>>
>>30278967
>>30278928
Step 1: Crawl inside the dark machine.
Step 2: The screw go tight all around.
Cross your heart and hope to die...
...stick a needle in your eye.

She'll be waiting.
>>
>>30279000
screws* I fucked that up.
>>
File: MLP HT.png (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MLP HT.png
44KB, 500x500px
>>30279006
Got any tips for an aspiring horror pony writer/artist?
>>
>>30279024
Start with what scares you. It's easiest because it's what you're most familiar with. I can guarantee there's other people out there that it will scare. Once you're comfortable with that, branch out to other things. Sure, they don't scare you, but they still scare someone. You'll have to consume a lot of horror to get some ideas, but once you have a lot of that, you can start mixing them all together to try making something new. If you have nightmares, write them down. Your subconscious is way better at knowing what scares you than you are.

Beyond that, just make a lot of it. Some will be good, some will be bad, (like my Discord story. That was a flop.) but eventually you'll hit a pretty good equilibrium where most of it is good, rather than the opposite.

Also, if you're writing, make sure your spelling and grammar are top notch. nothing pulls a reader out of their immersion harder than seeing: "The cleaver came down and spilt her haed in two."
>>
>>30279024
>>30279115
Also; since it's pony, you're working with already established characters. Unless it's an OC, the characters already act a certain way. You MUST keep them acting like a fan of the show expects them to. You can still make them act in horrible ways, but Twilight still needs to do it for the research or books. Pinkie needs to do it for FUN!, Rainbow needs to do it because she's awesome. If you're going to have them act out of character, there had better be a damn good reason.

If anyone remembers parts where I am guilty of breaking these rules, please let me know. It is important.
>>
File: 1493705914549.gif (971KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493705914549.gif
971KB, 500x281px
>>30279000
>me the first and second game
>>
>>30279135
The things that inspire fear in me is shit like This-is-the-way-the-world-ends, certain parts of John Dies at the End, and like occult stuff. Main problem is that I’ve learned to associate fear-based revulsion with intrigue and/or elation. Its like researching something I shouldn’t enjoy but do; first there’s the healthy response of mental recoil, then what I can only describe as a compulsion to delve deeper into the subject material. I can only compare it to Lovecraft in the sense that I must know the unknowable, giggling and cackling the whole time.

Its concerning to say the least.
>>
>>30279435
Well why do you think I write horror? I enjoy it the same way. It's terrifying, but understanding it is attractive and enticing. I enjoy the feeling, and I want to instill that feeling in others.
>>
>>30279711
Reveling in dark humors is with its boons. I just get self-conscious and then start wondering, “Is this good or am I just being an edgelord?” One walks a fine line when it comes this stuff.
>>
>>30279747
It's true. But I think that so long as you aren't going "dark for dark's sake" then you're fine. When there is no overarching goal to the violence, gore, or jump-scares, then you've crossed the line. You need a greater message than just: VIOLENCE AND DEATH.
>>
File: 732949.jpg (92KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
732949.jpg
92KB, 800x605px
>>
>>30280329
Page 9 Bump. KEEP THREAD ALIVE!
>>
File: nothing there.jpg (161KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
nothing there.jpg
161KB, 525x525px
>>30279883
>>
>>30279000
I love dead space. I still get chills when i hear twinkle twinkle little star
>>
File: 1489148112286.jpg (292KB, 1000x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1489148112286.jpg
292KB, 1000x1241px
>>30277769
Roseluck admired the lake in the moonlight. The surface was a mirror’s surface under the stars, and the faint sound of the wind, combined with night creatures calling in the darkness as they communicated matters both deadly and harmonious, made the night almost perfect. She would have to come back out here when a colt wasn’t about to confess his love to her. And with him half her age! He had guts, she’d give him that.
She stood on the edge of the pier and looked down into the dark waters. She thought she saw something down there in the darkness. Fish swimming about, most likely. She tried to imagine what kind of fish it was. In this lake, maybe a pike? She couldn’t tell.
A voice called to her from the shore. “Roseluck? You actually came! They told me you wouldn’t, but I knew you would! You’re just too perfect to ignore a love letter.”
“Okay, listen, before you go any further…” Roseluck felt something grab her hind hoof and yank, and she fell into the water, disappearing under the lake’s surface.
Roseluck couldn’t tell what had grabbed her. The water was too dark, and it felt like there were multiple things wrapped around her limbs. She felt a stinging on her leg where the thing had grabbed her, and she was confident she was bleeding. She heard muffled yelling, and tried to swim upward, or the direction she thought was upward, but the thing held her fast, preventing her from moving. She saw a hoof above her, and grabbed for it. She grasped it and held as tight as she could, but the thing underwater that held her was far stronger then the poor colt on the dock. He couldn’t hold on, and Roseluck’s hoof slipped out of his grip, and the moonlight up above grew dimmer and dimmer as Roseluck disappeared underwater, something holding fast to her as her lungs finally gave out.
>>
>>30283240
The next day was a flurry of emotions and activity. Cheerilee oversaw a subdued breakfast, while Applejack ran to the next town to fetch carriages to get the police and carriages to send the foals home. Nopony wanted to say anything or do anything, and the flower sisters were inconsolable. They spent the day in their cabin, weeping over the loss of their sister. All of the foals were sitting quietly in the mess hall, picking at their food and playing board games or other amusing games to keep themselves busy while they waited for the carriage.
Lyra and Bon Bon had offered to go investigate the lake, and maybe try to dredge it for her body. Cheerilee had expressly forbade them from going or onto the lake until the police arrived. The colt who had seen her go under, who went by the name of Dressy Shoes, had insisted, time and again, that it was a pony who had grabbed her. The pony, he said, had long and muscular legs, a misshapen skull, and had something on his head. Dressy hadn’t been able to see much of the thing underwater, especially with Roseluck’s body in the way, but the thing had surfaced once to scream at him, which is when he had let go.
Cheerilee was satisfied with the explanation, and the poor colt was clearly traumatized, but if this was Deep Cutter from the story, then why had he decided to show himself now? If it was the foals, this was going to get very dangerous, very quick. But then why had he attacked Roseluck? Cheerilee couldn’t make sense of it, and that was what worried her the most. A murderer without an obvious motive was dangerous. She satisfied herself with working on breakfast and keeping the foals entertained while they waited. Nopony was alone out there, so all they could do was wait for Applejack to return.
>>
>>30283251
Daisy and Lily were crying in their room, hugging each other tight. They had long since failed to produce any more tears, and were just heaving with dry sobs as they tried to reign in their emotions. Roseluck had been their sister their whole lives, and they had all worked together as a team to sell their flowers. They had been inseparable. Roseluck was the mare the stallions all came to see, and she would sell them a rose. Then as the stallion turned to leave, Daisy and Lily would swoop in and badger the poor colt to buy more flowers to complement the rose she had sold him. Roseluck would agree that it would be flattering, and he would buy it just to please her. Now they had lost a sister, a business partner, and a friend all at once, and they couldn’t even find the body. They sobbed and sniffled, trying to get over it, when they heard a stomping and cracking sound outside the cabin.
They both went silent.
When they stopped making sound, the hoofsteps outside did as well.
“What was that?” Daisy said, her voice low.
The crackling moved a small amount. The bushes outside moved and shuffled with whatever was out there.
“I don’t know, but I don’t trust it,” Lily whispered.
The hoofsteps moved again, and this time it sounded like they were coming from outside the wall they were leaning against. The two mares pulled away from the wall, staring at it with wide eyes. Their heartbeats were loud in their ears as the bed creaked underneath them, and the rustling sound from outside got even louder.
It stopped outside their wall, and the two remaining sisters clung to each other, waiting for some other indication that the sound had moved on.
A metal hook on a long pole crashed through the wooden wall, splinters flying toward the sisters. They screamed in terror as the pole speared through, came close to their faces, then ripped back outside.
>>
>>30283259
Camp goes tits up while the flower sisters get attacked.

>>
File: 272881.gif (969KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
272881.gif
969KB, 600x400px
>>30283266
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
Let's get back to it, shall we?
>>
>>30284855
What the heck is that
>>
>>30285733
If I remember my Evangelion, I think that's Adam or Eve innit? With the lance of Longinus stabbed in 'em.
>>
File: Responsibilities..png (379KB, 1134x705px) Image search: [Google]
Responsibilities..png
379KB, 1134x705px
>>30285762
>>
File: 1489976613968.jpg (347KB, 597x353px) Image search: [Google]
1489976613968.jpg
347KB, 597x353px
>>30283266
An eye peered in the hole the pole had made, taking in the state of the room and the sisters. It pulled away and hoofsteps started moving to the front and only door into the cabin. Daisy and Lily screamed and bolted for the entrance, realizing the intent. They ran for the door, with Lily the first one out. Daisy followed close behind, and they both turned to see the thing that had attacked them.
It was a stallion, of that they were certain. He was taller than average, with wiry muscle and a sack covering his eye. Two eyeholes were cut into the sack at different heights, and he was holding the pole he had stabbed through the cabin wall in his teeth as he advanced on them at a slow but inexorable pace.
Lilly and Daisy bolted, aiming to head for the mess hall where the rest of the ponies were holed up, but Daisy felt something stab into her hind leg. It pulled her to the ground, and she started sliding back toward the stallion following them.
“Ahhh! Lily, help!” Daisy cried.
Lily spun about to see her sister, the boathook embedded in her leg as the stallion yanked her toward him. Lily ran back and grabbed her sister’s forehooves, trying to pull her away. He made no sound as he pulled, far stronger than the two of them, but he yanked harder, and Daisy’s flesh tore as the hook came loose, carrying a chunk of her flesh with it. Daisy screamed as she was freed, and Lily yanked her to her hooves. She helped support her sister as they made for the mess hall, Daisy leaving a trail of blood behind her.
Lily chanced a look behind as the stallion pulled the chunk of flesh off the hook and tossed it to the side. He put the hook back in his teeth and started walking after them, not running as she might have expected. Still, he was keeping up with them, not losing much ground as the two sisters hobbled away.
>>
>>30287218
Daisy and Lily hobbled toward the mess hall, the wide-open windows and doors calling to them as the stallion behind them kept up his pursuit. They started screaming for help, and a crowd gathered at the doors to see what the commotion was about.
Cheerilee pushed through the crowd to see what was happening, and gasped, then immediately rushed out to help carry Daisy into the hall.
“Quickly, children, lock all the doors! Even the ones in the back, and stay away from any entrances! Quickly! Quickly!” Cheerilee yelled.
Some of the older colts rushed away from the group and went to lock all other doors and windows, and as soon as Cheerilee, Lily and Daisy were inside, everypony slammed the large double doors and locked them. Cheerilee brought several benches and tables up to the doors and slammed them up against it, barring it as well as she could manage.
Crying foals were all over, and Cheerilee brought everypony into the middle of the room while she checked the other doors and brought out a first aid kit. She began bandaging Daisy’s wounded leg while asking colts about the other doors.
“The windows are higher than a normal pony can reach, so I don’t think he’ll come in there,” Cheerilee said.
“He has that hook, though,” a colt said.
“Yeah, but Deep Cutter isn’t a unicorn, he’s an earth pony,” another one said.
“That’s not Deep Cutter,” a filly said.
“Of course it is, why else would he attack us?” a colt said.
“Was he the one who drowned Roseluck?” somepony asked.
“Yeah, she was too pretty and he was jealous,” another pony said.
“No, she got grabbed by an octopus,” somepony answered.
“Octopuses don’t live in lakes,” somepony said.
“Octopi.”
“Is he gonna break in?”
“No, the doors are too solid. He’d need something bigger.”
“What’re we gonna do?”
“Is Applejack back with the police?”
“Who’s out there? I wanna go home!”
>>
>>30287226
“Everypony quiet!” Cheerilee yelled.
The ponies all quieted down and looked to her.
“Now I know we’re all scared, but we have all the doors locked, and the windows are high up. He hasn’t gotten in yet, and I don’t think he will, but we need to remain calm,” Cheerilee said. “I need you all to listen to me and do exactly as I say when I say it, understand?”
They nodded.
“Good, now I don’t know who’s out there, and I don’t know what they want, but they’ve hurt Daisy, and they may or may not have been the one who attacked Roseluck. The problem we have now, is that Lyra and Bon Bon are out there, and they don’t know that he’s dangerous. I need to go out and warn them,” Cheerilee said.
“No, you can’t! It’s too dangerous!” somepony said.
“I can, and I must, or his victims will grow. Lily, I need you to lock the door behind me when I go, and make sure everypony stays in the center of the room at all times. Gather anything you need from the kitchen to defends yourselves if necessary, but make sure everything stays locked. Only open the door for Applejack, Lyra, Bon Bon, or myself, and make sure you hear their voice before opening the door, okay?”
Lily and Daisy both nodded.
“Okay, Cheerilee, but take something to defend yourself with, okay?” Lily said.
Cheerilee went into the kitchen, with Lily following behind her once Daisy was set on a bench. Cheerilee looked for the kitchen utensils, finding a drawer full of knives and other implements. She grabbed a wicked looking chef’s knife herself, and Lily grabbed the rest and began divvying them out among the older foals. Once all the dangerous kitchen tools were divided up, Lily took a cleaver for herself, and joined Cheerilee at one of the rear doors.
>>
>>30287239
Deep Cutter attacks and causes a panic!

>>
>>30285762
Lilith, Rei was Eve.
>>
File: 914318.png (260KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
914318.png
260KB, 800x590px
>>
File: 1494543366654.jpg (993KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1494543366654.jpg
993KB, 3840x2160px
>>30288246
Ah. You're right. It's been a while.
>>
File: 1447031186403.jpg (90KB, 588x999px) Image search: [Google]
1447031186403.jpg
90KB, 588x999px
>>30268291
speaker to the birds please come back
>>
>>30291000
Trips speak the truth
Why must you make me feel
>>
File: Jason Vorhooves.jpg (177KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
Jason Vorhooves.jpg
177KB, 900x660px
>>30287244
Cheerilee stood behind the door and cracked it open. When nothing happened, she swung it wide. When still nothing happened, she finally peeked around the door outside into the woods. There didn’t appear to be anything, and there was no noise, so Cheerilee decided that was going to have to be good enough. She slipped out of the mess hall, across the open ground and into the woods. She waved to Lily once she was hidden in the underbrush, and Lily waved back, then shut the door and locked it, sealing herself and the foals inside the building once again.
Cheerilee crept away through the trees, keeping herself as inconspicuous as she could. She tried to avoid as many branches as possible, and kept her knife at the ready in her right hoof. It made walking slow, but rushing wouldn’t be safe, so that was fine. She just needed to find Lyra and Bon Bon and let them know there was a killer about. They said they were going to try to dredge the lake where Roseluck had gone under to see if they could recover the body. That meant they were armed with implements similar to the hook Deep Cutter had been carrying, if the pony was indeed Deep Cutter. At this point Cheerilee didn’t care. He was a danger to them all, and they needed to be protected from him.
She skulked through the woods toward the pier, and crested the hill that led down to the pier itself. She tried to spot Lyra and Bon Bon as she went, but was unable to see any mint green or cream colour. They had started at the pier, but if they hadn’t managed to find her body there, they would have moved a bit down the shoreline. But which direction? She had to choose, so she went to the right of herself, hoping to see some sign of them.
>>
>>30291656
Lyra and Bon Bon stuck their hooks into the deep and murky waters ahead of them. Cheerilee had forbade them from going out into the lake any deeper than their fetlocks, which stunted Bon Bon’s ability to help, and wasn’t going to give them much luck in dredging up a body that had sunk to the bottom further out. Still, they owed it to Roseluck to try until the police arrived.
“So, do you think it was Deep Cutter, like the foals claim?” Lyra asked.
Bon Bon sighed yet again. They’d had this conversation several times since they had begun dredging, and it hadn’t changed yet. Lyra was obsessed with finding out if the ghost story was true or not. She seemed almost excited about it.
“No, Lyra, I do not,” Bon Bon said. “ If it is a pony and not just bad luck on Roseluck’s part in getting dragged under by an anim, then I think it’s a pony who is taking advantage of the ghost story to get away with murder, and have it be blamed on the phantom in the ghost story instead of him or her self.”
“I’m just saying, maybe it’s magic,” Lyra said.
“I know, you’ve said it multiple times, but magic can’t bring ponies back from the dead. That foal in the story died, what, twenty years ago? Surely somepony would have noticed them coming back,” Bon Bon said.
“But what if it’s—“ Lyra stopped as Bon Bon raised a hoof to cut her off.
Bon Bon’s eyes narrowed and her ears twitched, swiveling on her head to try to pinpoint some sound she had heard.
“Get out of the water,” Bon Bon said.
Lyra didn’t hesitate and moved out of the shallows up to the muddy bank with Bon Bon close behind her. Lyra knew her well enough to know that something was out of place, and Bon Bon meant to defend the both of them with her life.
>>
>>30291665
“Move back toward the mess hall slowly, and keep your boathook at the ready. Somepony is watching us, and trying not to be seen. I don’t know if they mean us harm, but if they didn’t, then why are they hiding?” Bon Bon said.
Lyra and Bon Bon walked up the shore to the main path that led back to the mess hall. Unfortunately, it narrowed further ahead, putting them within reach of the woods on either side. The alternative was to walk along the shoreline, but the water was dangerous as well, as whatever had pulled Roseluck under might still be there. Bon Bon didn’t know if it was the thing that had taken Roseluck watching them or not, but there was no safety in giving it the benefit of the doubt.
They walked along the path for a short distance, but were stopped short when they saw that one of the boats had been dragged from the shore and placed sideways along the path, forcing them to either climb over it or go around it into the woods. Neither option was safe, since they couldn’t see through it to find if a pony was hiding behind it.
“What do we do, Bon Bon?” Lyra asked.
Bon Bon’s ears were still flicking about as she tried to pick up some noise besides themselves. “We may have to wait. This pony means us harm, and is looking to put us in a position that is advantageous to them. The tricky part is, I don’t know if they’re still here anymore or not. If they’re here, they’re not attacking anypony else, but if they’re not here, then we’re stuck here unable to help everypony while we debate. But where is the pony that is threatening us?”
Bon Bon hefted her boathook and pointed at the boat straight ahead, motioning with her head. Lyra nodded, hefted her boathook with her magic, and shot it straight forward through the hull, to sink into something on the other side with a satisfying SHUCK!
>>
>>30291671
Bon Bon and Lyra are wary.

Might be late updating tomorrow morning. I have to talk to my adviser about school. Depending on how that goes I might not have an update until later in the evening.
>>
>>
File: underwater_by_koviry-d95tykd.jpg (1MB, 2308x2892px) Image search: [Google]
underwater_by_koviry-d95tykd.jpg
1MB, 2308x2892px
>>30291676
That's okay mate. Just take your time.
>>
File: 1492200552956.jpg (3MB, 4400x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1492200552956.jpg
3MB, 4400x3300px
>>30291676
Lyra tried to pull her hook back out, but a hoof grabbed it before it could slip out of the wood. Her horn glowed brighter as she yanked on it, sliding the boat toward them a bit, but she couldn’t pull it free. There was a thumping sound, and the boat blocking their path split in two with a horrifying CRUNCH, leaving them looking at Deep Cutter himself, with the boathook stuck into his right shoulder. He had grabbed onto it with his left hoof and was holding it tight, unwilling to let Lyra steal it back from him.
“Lyra, stop pulling and push instead!” Bon Bon said.
Lyra tried to push it deeper into his flesh, but only made it an inch or so before he managed to prevent it from moving again. “He’s not letting me, Bon Bon, he’s incredibly strong!”
“Grab him directly, then!” Bon Bon said.
Lyra let go of the hook and wrapped Deep Cutter in magic, then began lifting him off the ground. He looked confused for a moment, then focused his eyes on Lyra herself. Without even so much as a grunt, he ripped the boathook out of his shoulder, and hurled it at Lyra. Bon Bon’s hoof flashed out kicked it away, sending it spinning into the woods, but Lyra still flinched. Her magic winked out.
Deep Cutter lifted one half of the boat and chucked it in their direction. Bon Bon grabbed Lyra and dove into the trees. The boat splintered and slid along the path, crashing into trees. Deep Cutter grabbed the other half of the boat and hurled it at their new hiding place. The boat impacted the tree they were behind, sending a shower of leaves and seeds down on top of them. Bon Bon pulled Lyra to the side just as Deep Cutter’s other boathook speared the ground where she had been standing.
>>
>>30294626
“He used the boat as a distraction. I’m not sure if he’s smart or just clever. Either way, he’s strong,” Bon Bon said.
Bon Bon pulled Lyra further into the woods, looking behind her as Deep Cutter walked up to his boathook and pulled it out of the dirt. He turned toward them and started casually walking in their direction again, hefting the spear in his right hoof.
“What does he want? Why is he doing this?” Lyra said.
“I think he just wants to kill us. Why is a moot question,” Bon Bon said.
Deep Cutter crashed through the underbrush, walking in as straight a line as possible toward them. Bon Bon motioned to the branches above as they hurried through the bushes themselves, and Lyra nodded.
They stopped for a moment, Lyra’s horn glowing. Deep Cutter didn’t hesitate or even seem to think about it as he plowed forward. Lyra’s horn flared and the sound of splintering wood came from above as she yanked a heavy branch down from the thicket above him, onto Deep Cutter’s head. He crumpled under the impact, and dropped his hook, which Bon Bon Bounded forward to snag. To her surprise, however, he wasn’t unconscious. He still had a firm grip on his boathook, and yanked it to himself, using his other hoof to bear hug her.
Bon Bon felt the air squeezed out of her as his hoof crushed her. She used every trick in her considerable book to try to get him to let go. She chopped at the vulnerable spot on his neck, but he didn’t react to it at all. She smashed her hooves into his temples, but he didn’t react to that either. She tried to jab his eyes, but he headbutted her in the muzzle, breaking her nose and dazing her. She couldn’t breathe, and she felt her ribs cracking under the pressure of his grip. Spots started to appear before her eyes, until she heard a THUK, and his grip loosened.
>>
>>30294633
Bon Bon fell to the ground, and pain shot through her as she landed. Multiple ribs were broken, and her breathing sounded wet. She wasn’t sure if that was from the blood in her nose, or if she had a punctured lung, but it was bad. Lyra grabbed her hoof and yanked her to her hooves.
“Bon Bon! We have to go! He’s still moving!” Lyra shouted.
Bon Bon turned to look at Deep Cutter. The boathook Bon Bon had dropped when he grabbed her was sticking through his head, and one of his hooves was pulling it out of his skull.
“That… that shouldn’t be possible,” Bon Bon said.
“He’s bad magic, Bon Bon, come on!” Lyra said.
Bon Bon struggled to her hooves, and they started shuffling out of the forest, Lyra supporting Bon Bon as they went. Bon Bon was struggling to breathe well, but she kept an eye behind them as they moved on. Just as he disappeared behind the trees, Bon Bon saw the hook being pulled fully through his head, and he looked in her direction. She felt a horrible chill as her sight of him was lost. She felt more vulnerable now than when she had been right next to him. Now she didn’t know where he was, and that was horrifying.
Their path led them to the main area of the campground, and the mess hall was just ahead. There was a huge section of open landscape, and it felt unsafe, but there was no way around it that was as quick as straight ahead. They would have to pass through more forest if they wanted to sneak around, and that would cost them time. Time he could catch up to them. There was nothing for it but to run across the open ground. Bon Bon’s breath rattled in her throat, every inhalation causing her pain. Applejack was supposed to be coming with police. They should have medical staff with them.
>>
>>30294645
Bon Bon gets ribs crushed.

>>
File: 1491697328944.jpg (102KB, 605x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491697328944.jpg
102KB, 605x700px
>>30294661
>>
File: twidso01_by_plotcore-db4alw7.jpg (1MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
twidso01_by_plotcore-db4alw7.jpg
1MB, 2000x1200px
>>
Don't die yet
>>
File: 1491608797797.jpg (3MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1491608797797.jpg
3MB, 3000x1688px
>>30295509
>>
>>30291000
>>30291481

Hay guise.

Not dead, but I did just spend three weeks in a hospital for a peritoneal abscess. It's just taking me a while to get functional again.
>>
>>30268291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
>>30268291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4
>>
>>30298375
Woahshit. Everything... "came out" well, I hope?
>>
>>30298520

It did--about half a liter. I've been sick for months and I finally basically collapsed at work. Still got a nice drain in me and and IV in my arm and everything. The only good thing about it was that I got to spend most of the time bombed out of my skull on dilaudid and zofran watching Cartoon Network. Right now I'm eating Codeine like tic-tacs. I've been trying to pick up the thread again. Braining is hard, yo.
>>
>>30299039
On that many drugs, yeah.

Also: ew.

But it's good that you're okay, and that you haven't abandoned us.
>>
File: Jason Ponhees.jpg (265KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jason Ponhees.jpg
265KB, 794x1024px
>>30294661
Lyra dragged Bon Bon closer to the mess hall. She began shouting for help. Cheerilee had said she was going to be waiting in the mess hall with the foals until Applejack showed up, so they must still be inside if Applejack wasn’t there yet.
“Help! Somepony open the door for me! Bon Bon’s hurt!” Lyra yelled.
The door stayed shut, and Lyra continued hustling for the door, Bon Bon groaning beside her when her breath wasn’t whistling. Lyra trudges as fast as she can go closer and closer to the door. A strange whistling sound came from behind and started to turn and look. Bon Bon’s eyes went wide and she shoved Lyra to the side. A boathook landed with a THUK in the ground where Lyra had been standing.
Without Lyra’s support, Bon Bon fell to the ground, grimacing in pain and clutching her hooves to her chest. A second whistling came from the direction of the forest they’d left. Lyra looked up to see the second boathook coming down toward Bon Bon.
In a flash, her horn lit up and snagged it right out of the air. She turned it back around and launched it toward Deep Cutter. He let it hit him in the chest, and ripped it back out, then prepared to toss it again.
“Bon Bon get up, my magic can’t take him, and I can’t think of a good way to stop him,” Lyra said.
Bon Bon coughed, but pulled herself up to her hooves, and limped off toward the still-closed door. Lyra lifted the other boathook off the ground and brandished it in Deep Cutter’s direction. He seemed unaffected by her threat, and the hole in his chest didn’t seem to slow him down in the least. Lyra followed after Bon Bon, putting herself between her and Deep Cutter, while watching him for any signs of attack.
>>
>>30299434
“Open the door, please! Bon Bon’s hurt and somepony is attacking us out here! We need in, please!” Lyra yelled.
They had reached the doors but they still weren’t open. Lyra could hear commotion behind them and some sort of movement, but the doors weren’t opening at all. She pounded on the door with a hoof.
“Open the doors, please! He’s injured Bon Bon! Let us inside!” Lyra shouted.
“No way! You’ll let the monster in!” somepony shouted.
What? The foals had gotten too scared or something, and now they weren’t letting them in.
“Where’s Cheerilee?” Lyra shouted.
“She went looking for YOU! If you were actually Lyra, you’d know that!” somepony said.
“I couldn’t know that if she never found me! Open this door right now!” Lyra said.
There was no further response. Lyra turned around to look, and Deep Cutter was much closer. Only a short distance of a walk and he would be on top of them. Lyra looked at Bon Bon and back at Deep Cutter, then up at the window above them.
“I’m sorry Bon Bon.” Lyra kissed her on her broken nose, lit her horn, and lifted Bon Bon up into the air, she tossed her at the window, and just as glass broke, she saw a boathook go flying in the window after her. Her horn winked out and there was a wet THUK, then screaming from inside the mess hall.
Lyra’s blood went cold.
She turned to look at Deep Cutter, who didn’t show any sense of satisfaction, remorse, glee, or pity. The blood-stained sack on his face didn’t betray anything that was going on inside his head, but he advanced toward her.
Lyra’s vision went black at the edges, and her horn blazed, she lifted the remaining boathook and launched it at Deep Cutter, a small CRACK accompanying the speed at which it sailed. It impacted Deep Cutter, and ripped into his torso. He staggered in place.
>>
>>30299442
“You absolute BASTARD!” Lyra shouted.
She ripped the boathook out of his chest, then stabbed it back into him again from a different angle. His hooves flailed at the location he was expecting the hook, but she didn’t let up. He was covered in holes and blood, and Lyra still kept the hook stabbing into him. He dropped to his knees, reaching out at the hook with both forehooves. He tried time and again, but Lyra’s fury was unrelenting. Finally, he stopped moving. Lyra stabbed the hook into his chest and held it there.
“I don’t trust you, mister,” Lyra said. “I stabbed you in the skull once, you should be dead by now. I’m not going to take my eyes off you for one second until I’m absolutely sure.”
Lyra watched him as he bled. It was thick, dark brown, and seemed more like syrup than actual blood, but it leaked out of him just the same. She kept watch, waiting for some sign of life. If he never died, then what could even be done with him? That was quite the pickle. How would they even transport him anywhere? This was a job for better unicorns than herself.
She kept him pinned, and kept her magic on the hook. The mess hall had gone silent, but she was sure they were still in there, scared stiff. She didn’t know what had happened to Lily or Daisy, but Cheerilee was missing. She could be dead, but Lyra would worry about that later. She had this guy down, and she needed to keep him that way. If he was working alone, he couldn’t hurt anypony else while she held him.
She saw a hoof twitch, and gasped in surprise. She tried to rip the hook out, but his hooves both flew up and latched onto it, preventing her from pulling it out.
“What even the Tartarus are you?” Lyra cried.
>>
>>30299452
Deep Cutter is hooked.

>>
File: fluttercard.png (603KB, 1151x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercard.png
603KB, 1151x1080px
>>30299462
>>
>>
File: biblical angel Celestia.png (791KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
biblical angel Celestia.png
791KB, 1280x720px
>>30300818
>>
>>30301531
>only two wings
>>
>>30301537
She's also not a wheel within wheels, but hey c'mon, she's got the eyes at least. She's trying.
>>
File: black-eyed stare.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
black-eyed stare.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>30299462
Lyra tugged at the hook, but Deep Cutter’s grip was not weakened by his wounds. He held the hook inside his body as he pulled himself back to a standing position. Lyra’s magic couldn’t budge the weapon as she pulled, pushed, and even tried to twist it. Now that he had a grip, he wasn’t letting go for anything.
Once he was standing, Deep Cutter pulled the hook out of his chest himself. Lyra’s magic didn’t seem to be able to control the hook at all, and she let go. He was very close to her now. She turned to the left and made to run for it, but he stabbed out with the hook, blocking her path. She turned back the other direction and tried to run that way, but the hook once again came stabbing past her face into the stone wall of the mess hall. She turned to look at him and tried to lift him into the air with her magic, but as soon as her horn lit up he wrapped the hook around it and yanked down, slamming her head into the ground. Dazed, Lyra tried to get back up, but he grabbed her horn and dragged her over to the door to the mess hall.
Lyra struggled in his grip, but was unable to break free or even cast any magic. She was lifted up and pressed against the door. He made no sound as he lifted the hook, and stabbed her in the gut with hook. She choked as the tool speared through her insides, and felt something liquid dribbling out of her mouth. Blood poured out of her wound as he stabbed her again, then again, then again. Lyra stopped breathing after the fourth of fifth stab, but Deep Cutter kept going, ripping chunks out of her flesh with every stab. The door couldn’t stand up to the onslaught, and it splintered and tore, until it eventually fell inward.
>>
>>30302160
Behind the door, hidden and hoping to be ignored, the foals cowered as far away from the door as they could. Daisy and Lily were tied up in another corner, and there were three colts holding kitchen knives that were standing in front of the group. Bon Bon’s body was lying in the middle of the room with the boathook through her torso, and most of the foals were crying.
Deep Cutter slowly advanced into the room. He went first for the other boathook and yanked it out of Bon Bon, to the accompanying cries and intensified weeping of many foals. He looked around the room, first at the foals, then over at Lily and Daisy. He stomped over to the older mares, tied up and helpless, then nonchalantly stabbed both of them. He alternated hooves as he stabbed one, then the other, multiple times. He picked up Lily with one of the hooks, and tossed her limp and bloody corpse at the crowded foals. They spread apart in a panic as her body landed in their midst. Some of the foals were pushed in his direction by their neighbours, and he raised a hook to attack.
A kitchen knife buried itself in the back of his skull, sprouting out one of his eye sockets. Cheerilee bucked him to the side and motioned to the foals.
“Everypony outside, now! Now now now!” Cheerilee yelled.
The foals only hesitated a little before bolting for the collapsed door. Some were far too distraught to run, and Cheerilee picked them up and hoofed them off to older foals.
“Carry anypony who’s too scared or weak to move! Do it! You’re older than them, take care of them!” Cheerilee said.
Cheerilee pulled the knife out of Deep Cutter’s head, then stabbed it into his neck, severing his spinal column. His head was moving, but his limbs were limp.
>>
>>30302169
“I’ll follow after you in a moment, hurry outside, Applejack is coming down the road. Get on the carriage and go immediately,” Cheerilee said.
With the knife stuck in his neck, Cheerilee dragged his body into the kitchen. She stuffed him into the brick oven, and latched the door shut. The coals in the furnace below were still warm from breakfast, and with a little coaxing, she got it going again. Once the flames were licking at the wood, she added more to the fire pit, eager to see it blazing hot as soon as possible. Once she was satisfied it wasn’t going to go out anytime soon, she closed the furnace door and followed the foals outside.
Applejack was there with two members of the police, and the carriage drivers from before. The foals had all piled in, most of them still sobbing and wailing in fright. The police were looking around in disbelief at the scene, but were trying to make sure all the foals were accounted for.
“Alright, you’re miss Cheerilee? How many foals came to camp,” the officer asked.
“Twenty-eight,” Cheerilee said.
“That’s all of them, then. Both of you, please accompany my partner back to the station. He’ll get more officers out here as soon as he knows you’re all safe,” the officer said.
Cheerilee didn’t argue. She climbed in the carriage, sat down and hugged as many foals as she could. Applejack did the same in the other one, and they both watched the camp disappear behind them. Cheerilee took little comfort in knowing the foals had escaped with their lives. Many lives had been lost, and the foals would carry these emotional scars for the rest of their lives. She only hoped nopony else would ever have to deal with what they had been put through. She looked at the smoke rising over the campground, and prayed she was right.
>>
>>30302176
The officer left behind at camp surveyed the scene with a tight-lipped grimace. The wounds on the deceased, the trail of blood, and the bloody boathooks indicated a pony who was utterly unstable. The perpetrator had been causing injury just to cause injury, and didn’t want anything else other than for them to die. It was a small comfort that he had targeted the counselors first, and the foals only afterward.
He shook his head and followed another trail of blood into the kitchen. The fire was roaring in the furnace under the oven, and the door was latched shut.
“Oh, dear Celestia. There better not be a body in here,” he said.
He unlatched the door and opened the oven, stepping back from the heat that poured out. There was indeed a body inside the oven, and a hoof stabbed outward, holding a red-hot knife. It stabbed into the officer’s throat and slid easily through his flesh to the side, opening his jugular. He fell to the floor, choking on his own blood as the blackened pony pulled itself out of the oven and down to the floor. Flakes of burnt flesh sloughed off him, revealing stark red flesh underneath.
Deep Cutter stomped on the officer’s skull for good measure, then walked back out to the main room. He grabbed his boathook from the floor and stepped outside. He walked out to look at the road leading away from camp, then turned toward the lake. He walked into the water, and disappeared underneath, giving the shoreline one last look before the surface closed over his head.

The End.
>>
>>30302184
Cheerilee escapes with the foals, but is Deep Cutter really dead? No.

This one was pretty short, but fun. Mindless violence is sometimes a bit cathartic to write. I hope the action sequences were good and entertaining. Now I need to think of something else to write, so suggestions are welcome. I'll take them into consideration.

If you have preferred ponies, scenarios, or a type of horror, I'll see what I like.
>>
File: face your fears.jpg (172KB, 1024x1415px) Image search: [Google]
face your fears.jpg
172KB, 1024x1415px
>>30302202
>>
>>30302202
Do something like The Evil Within, with brains and stuff.
>>
>>30303547
So psychological horror? I can do that. Any character requests?
>>
File: 747068.png (492KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
747068.png
492KB, 1280x1024px
>>30298375
>>30299039
Nice to see you back. Get well soon Speaker.
>>30302202
Not a great fan of slasher myself but that was fun to read. Also seconding this >>30303547 I guess. I always love me some surrealist psychological mindfuck.
>>
>>30303598
Cthulhu and Two Grapefruits.

But in all honesty, I’m feeling the classics. Mane6?
>>
>>30303642
Alright. Somepony from the mane 6. I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: no more parties.jpg (231KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no more parties.jpg
231KB, 766x1024px
>>30304177
>>
File: spike scared.png (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spike scared.png
269KB, 1280x720px
>Be Spike
>It's your birthday
>But you're in the park right since your party was called off
>All because Silver Spoon went missing and now the whole village is searching for her
>She's probably sucking her coltfriend's dick under some bush or something
>You were excited for this day all week
>And now its ruined
>You thought that you would let off some steam if you took a walk in the park
>"Hey little guy, why the long face?"
>Oh, Anons is here and he's cheery as always
"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be searching for Silver Spoon?"
>"What does it look like I'm doing?, I'm having lunch"
>He takes a bite of his sandwich
>It smells really good
>So good that your stomach rumbles
>He takes another sandwich from his lunch box
>"Want some?
>Well, you haven't eaten anything since breakfast
"Thanks, Anon"
>You take a bite and the taste overpowers your senses
>Holly Molly, it tastes better than anything you ever had
>You examine the sandwich and see a strange brown slice
>You pull some out and show it to anon
"What's this Anon?"
>"It's meat"
>Meat!, your eating some expensive imported stuff here
>Better give it back to him, he probably spent at least a thousand bit on it
"I-I'm not sure twilight allows me to eat this stuff"
>He gives you a warm smile
>"Don't worry,I won't tell her'
"Thank you, but no"
>"Look Spike, we're eating Silver Spoon so there is no way I'm telling her"
>Both of you stare at each other in silence
"Good one Anon, I thought you were serious for a second"
>"I am"
>He takes another bite
>>
>>30268343
I'm this asshole, if you guys don't mind, I will start writing that one shot after I play some vidya gaems.
>>
>>30305702
Fantastic. I look forward to it. Especially since I'm having trouble coming up with a good story myself. I may not have an update tonight, but tomorrow for sure.
>>
"Well, it's official, that cart ain't gonna move no more".
>After so many hours of hard work, the orange earth pony finally gave up with her attempts on fixing her small rustic wagon.
A commendable effort for sure, but one that came with a cost.
>The sun was now setting, making light even more scarce in the old forest that the pony had found herself in.
>Thankfully, not everything was bad news, her friend, a cyan pegasus with a particularly odd rainbow mane was resting under a nearby tree.
"I told you the same thing like five hours ago, but did you listen to me? Nooo, you had to be all "Howdy, Howdy, I'm Applejack and ah can fux anythin'!" Now look where you got us Einstein! We have no food, no water, we don't where the hay we are and it's amost night!"
>Applejack wiped off the sweat from her forehead and put her hat back on again.
"Well, ain't that the berries! Lemme tell ya somethin' Rainbow Dash, if it wasn't fer that dang trick ya tried to pull off, we wouldn't be here in the first place!"
>Rainbow Dash stood up, annoyed by her friend's words, she walked to where Applejack was and angrily poked her chest.
"Oh, really?! If you would have paid attention to the road like you were supposed to, then I wouldn't have had to use my awesome flying skills to save that foal from getting rolled over by you!"
>Applejack slapped her friend's hoof away and agrily butted heads with her.
"And if Ah remember right, the only reason why Ah couldn't see where Ah was goin' is because YOU decided to pull one of yer silly pranks on me!"
>Rainbow Dash growled, and not willing to lose the argument, she tried to push forward
"Well, maybe if you didn't... hey wait a minute..."
>A realization dawned on the cyan pegasus, making her drop the heated argument... and make Applejack to fall on her face
"Whoah.... dang it, Rainbow! If ya wanted to mend fences, ya should have told me!"
>Rainbow Dash chuckled when she saw Applejack lying in the ground, but nonetheless, she offered her hoof.
>>
>>30306266
"Gyehehe! Sorry, sorry! It's just that I was wondering something"
>Applejack grabbed her friend's hoof and stood up. Then she sighed and cleaned the bits of mud that were on her face.
"What? That ya should have packed some darn tools like Ah told ya?"
>Rainbow Dash shook her head and tried to ignore Applejack's comment, not because of humbleness, but because the question that lingered her mind was more important.
"Nah, I was thinking about that filly that you almost squashed. You remember what she told us, right?"
>Applejack pondered for a moment about her friend's question. She then looked at the now almost obscure forest and felt some anguish rising in her.
"Well, she did say that she was gonna go with her folks to get us some help but, that was a little while ago"
>Rainbow Dash nodded and looked at her friend with worry.
"A little?! Applejack, it has been like five hours since she left. What if something happened to her?! We gotta see if she's alright!"
>Applejack rolled her eyes and sighed in frustration.
"And how do ya think that we're gonna do that? The Fillydelphia forest ain't mah stompin' ground, we don't have a map, and yer wing is still busted!"
>Rainbow Dash huffed and adopted a heroic pose as she started to flap her clearly damaged wings.
"Oh, please! After that awesome power nap, I'm feeling better than ever! Just you wait here while I look for that- Ngh!"
>Sadly, the pain was too much for Rainbow Dash, making her fall on the ground.
>Applejack simply shook her head and helped her friend to stand up.
"Rainbow, please, don't bite off more than ya can chew, yer wing won't heal that easy, especially after that mighty crash, ya had... heh heh heh! Ah suppose that's why yer wonderbolts friends gave ya that nickname!"
>Rainbow Dash made a disgusted face as she yelled to Applejack.
"Oh, shut up! At least I'm trying to do something for that filly!"
>>
>>30306435
>Applejack chuckled and started looking on the luggage that was on the busted wagon.
"C'mon Rainbow, no need to get yer feathers ruffled, Ah'm sorry for pullin' yer leg there and yer right, somethin' might have happened to the little gal, and map or not, we gotta help her, but we gotta take some provisions with us in case we're the ones gettin' lost"
>Rainbow Dash sat on the ground and crossed her front hooves, looking at Applejack who was still looking through the cart's contents.
"Well, hurry up then, that filly might need a hero, like right now, and you can betcha that this hero won't let her be eaten by a pack of Timberwolves"
>After tossing a couple of saddle bags to the ground and grabbing a rusty shovel, Applejack turned to her friend and said with a worried voice
"Ah gotta agree there, so ya better grab yer things and get movin'... We might have no map, but at least we have mah trusty compass, that will help us in case we get too lost. Ah just hope we ain't too late"
>Rainbow Dash grabbed her saddlebag, then, she placed her hoof around Applejack's neck and gave her a little tug-
"C'mon, Applejack! I'm the faster flyer in Equestria and you're like the most punctual pony ever! Of course we won't be late and wanna know why? Because I'm awesome, you're aweome and together we make the most awesome team ever!"
>A small smile appeared on Applejack's face before she dropped her head and sighed
"Ah guess yer right, but Ah hope that what mah Granny Smith told me about these forest is just a bunch of hooey"
>Rainbow Dash removed her hoof from her friend's neck and cautiously asked
"What... did Granny Smith tell you"
>Applejack stared into the forest with a stoic face
"That these lands are haunted by an ancient spirit and everypony who ventures inside of 'em is never seen again"
>The two friends stared at each other for a couple seconds and then burst out laughing.
"Ghosts? Yeah, right! Let's look up for the kid and then get out of this frickin' forest"
>>
>>30306547
I'm afraid that I'm too tired to continue for tonight, but if you liked this three posts, then I promise that tomorrow I will come back with more.
>>
>>30306551
It's a good start, and I encourage you to keep going, but I have a few formatting suggestions.

The speech text is swapping back and forth, and with two characters it's easy to follow along, but any more and it might get confusing. Whenever one of them speaks and you want to attach an action to them, place the action in the same paragraph.

For example:
Applejack chuckled and started working on the luggage that was on the busted wagon. "C'mon Rainbow, no need to get yer feathers ruffled..."

It keeps the action and speech with the same pony that did the speaking. You're using a greentext format, and that generally sits you from a single point of view, with the current character's speech being black text, and everything else being green in order to keep that focus. You're sitting somewhere in between greentext and prose in your formatting, and it's a little confusing.

For dialogue in greentext it should go

>Actions and anyone beyond the current main character in green.
>Actions of the main character also in green.
>Exposition in green.
"I wish to spew exposition," main character said.
>Description of results.

Everything but the main character's speech is in green text.
That's always how I see it, but I don't know that there are any hard rules, but it helps keep the focus.

I do wish to see more of what you have to write, though. Please do not take offense.
>>
File: scootaloo_by_imalou-d6l9rwz.png (549KB, 1139x988px) Image search: [Google]
scootaloo_by_imalou-d6l9rwz.png
549KB, 1139x988px
>>
>>30306687
>Mfw this nig thinks I would take offence after such criticism.
If I was other person, I would try to defend my mistake by saying that it was an stylistic choice, truth to be told, I am too used to write my story that I simply didn't think on changing the format. I will take yer advice in that regard to heart. Thanks m8.

Anything else that you saw as wrong? Maybe the characterization or anything like that?
>>
File: 1496968591186-v.png (111KB, 321x327px) Image search: [Google]
1496968591186-v.png
111KB, 321x327px
>>30307452
Forgot my pic
>>
File: 1362771.png (2MB, 1054x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1362771.png
2MB, 1054x1231px
>>
>>30307452
No, I think they're acting in a believable manner. I have no problems with the characters or the story itself. Just the format.
>>
The door opened and Rarity shuffled inside the apartment. Coco was sleeping still, and Rarity didn’t want to wake her. Manehatten’s nightlife was a terrifying whirlwind of activity, and although Rarity was here on business, that business demanded that she be out and social at difficult times of day. There were business ponies she had to impress, and other fashion icons she had to get to know. The latest and the greatest in the business demanded her attention, and she gave it, even when it kept her out late into the night.
Rarity stumbled into the room, head spinning from the amount of drinks she’d had, and flopped onto the couch. The Manehatten nightlife was very different from Canterlot, and both were much more intense than Ponyville. Ponyville nightlife was maybe a festival a few times a year. Canterlot’s was upscale and snooty. Manehatten was — for lack of a better term — raucous.
There were nightclubs, and discos, and all sorts of different venues, and the theme in all of them seemed to be LOUD, PROUD, and a CROWD. There also seemed to be an intense desire to remodel the past. To bring it back, and up to date. They were wearing things from several decades ago and mixing it with modern clothes to try to stand out. It worked, but it was very unusual to her sensibilities.
But, if that was what ponies wanted, Rarity would provide, and going out this late was the best way to figure that out. Find where the ponies go when they want to be themselves, and you’ll find the clothes they want to wear. She’d found them, but now it was a matter of letting them know she had what they were looking for. Manehatten couldn’t be Canterlot, and vice versa. Each location must provide unique style that fit the city in which it was located.
>>
>>30308906
Rarity closed her eyes, and was out soon afterward.
When she awoke, she pulled herself up to a sitting position and saw a glass of water on the coffee table next to her, along with a plate of cold pancakes. Coco had gotten up at a reasonable hour and gone to the boutique, as expected, leaving Rarity alone in her apartment. She was a very gracious host, and understood Rarity’s desire to understand her clientele, but Rarity couldn’t help but feel like she resented her somewhat.
Coco was a very talented seamstress, and her work was impeccable and stylish, but Coco was the salespony at the manehatten boutique while Rarity had three successful shops located across Equestria. Rarity got to schmooze with the upper class and important names in the business, while Coco had to mind the shop. Not to mention Rarity was a unicorn and Coco an earth pony. Rarity could design a dress and put it together within minutes, while Coco had to work directly with her hooves, taking her time with each design. It was, unfortunately, a large difference. The quality of their work was on par with each other, but Rarity, by dint of being a unicorn, was simply faster at it.
Rarity picked up the glass of water and chugged it, then lifted the cold pancakes and chewed on them. They were good, but cold. No fault of Coco’s, though. Rarity’s head throbbed, and she got another glass of water before heading into the shower to freshen up before another big day of visiting with the who’s who of Manehatten.
She washed her mane and tail, then scrubbed the smell of cigarettes and odd perfume out of her coat. She styled her mane with care, making sure her signature curls were still prominent, then put on new false eyelashes to bring attention to her beautiful blue eyes. She looked at herself in the mirror, adding a few final touches, then nodded, satisfied.
>>
>>30308910
Rarity locked Coco’s apartment behind her and walked out into the city proper. She walked through the streets toward the boutique, first and foremost. She wanted to thank Coco and speak with her about some of the designs she’d seen and ones she’d come up with from last night. Coco had a wonderful eye for fashion and her feedback was important to Rarity, just as Sassy Saddles’ feedback was in Canterlot. They were ponies of their cities, and Rarity wasn’t about waste such a valuable resource.
Rarity swung open the door and greeted Coco with a smile. “Coco! Thank you ever so much for the breakfast you absolute dear. How is business this morning?”
“Oh, Good morning Rarity, though it’s nearly noon.” Coco was helping a customer try on a dress, and turned back to the customer after saying hello. “So, we can pull in the dress here, and it will help you show off your natural shape much more. It will also prevent the dress from shifting too much while you walk.”
“That sounds perfect. I will trust your judgment. It does feel too loose at the moment,” the pony said.
Coco helped the pony take off the dress and took it away to her workstation. “It will only take me a few minutes, then we can have you on your way. Feel free to look around while I work, see if there’s anything else you might like to try on.”
Rarity did not interject or interrupt Coco while she worked. She trusted her well enough with the customers, and sales were high. There were other ponies in the shop, but they looked like they were browsing, and Rarity thought it best if she left them be for now. She had other plans anyway. Rarity was going to go meet one of the ponies from last night to see about coming to an agreement on a fashion show in Manehatten.
>>
>>30308915
Rarity is in Manehatten to make connections in the biz.

Clothes Make the Mare.

Updated my journal: https://pastebin.com/0eYuLsAK
>>
File: a3bf665de7a499f4036702b86acff37c.jpg (862KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
a3bf665de7a499f4036702b86acff37c.jpg
862KB, 2560x1440px
>>30308925
>>
>>
Is Rainbow Dash the most murdered pony?

And why do so many writers use her?

Is it just the influence of cupcakes?
>>
>>30310931
Rainbow Dash is a very easy personality to punish. She's confident to a fault, has very low patience, and hates losing. This would put her at odds with most horror setups. She's the perfect fall-guy.

Applejack is too sensible and the most likely to go: "Nope."
Pinkie Pie is too crazy, and it would be difficult to explain why she fell into any of the traps and didn't cheat her way out. You'd have to change her show character too much. Hence why when she's in horror, she's Pinkamena instead.

Fluttershy wouldn't even go for any of it. The moment anything got scary, she'd bugger out or shut down. Too easy. No fight.

Rarity is good. She's the "cheerleader" type, but it's hard to make things with her exciting. She wouldn't be a challenge in most slasher or body horror, hence why I'm now writing psychological horror with her.

Twilight is the next one who's good for horror. She's inquisitive to a fault, willing to look for the answers, and refuses to believe in anything supernatural. She's the most likely to ignore the signs and not believe until it's too late, BUT, she has magic on her side. POWERFUL magic, which Rainbow doesn't. Hence Rainbow is easy to KEEP in trouble, while Twilight isn't.
>>
>>30310931
>>30311201
I would argue that is a subtle influence of the slasher movies on culture in general, the jock always dies, and Rainbow Dash IS the jock of the group
>>
>>30311886
Oh absolutely, but what I mentioned is /why/ the jock dies. They're typically confident to a fault, have very low patience with anything that isn't their idea, and they hate losing. Twilight is the nerd who tries to explain things away with science, and Rarity is the cheerleader.
>>
>>30306547
As the two mares ventured into the old the forest, the light of the setting sun began to fade progressively until they could only see the dim glow of some unknown vegetation.

"Well, guess Ah can say goodbye to my hopes of finding that filly in two shakes of a sheep tail." Applejack said as she lighted up a lantern "Good thing we came prepared fer somethin' like this, eh pardner?"

Rainbow Dash didn't answer though, she didn't even pay attention to what Applejack said. Her attention was fixated on the forest itself.

Applejack taking notice of that tried to calm what she thought was just a case of nervousness by teasing her a little "Ya know, Rainbow, Ah never expected that a little forest would get on yer nerves, Ah reckon that's more of a Spike's thing"

"Oh, please! Who do you think you are talking to? I'm not scared of a bunch of trees, it's just that we have been walking for some time now, and..." Rainbow Dash looked at every direction before giving a glance to Applejack "I'm sure that we should have stumbled upon the road already, but we have seen nothing but trees"

Applejack shrugged, not giving too much importance to her friend's concerns "Well, this is a darn big forest. Ah think we just missed it."

"Missing a road that cuts the forest in half?" Rainbow Dash shook her head "Nah, not even Pinkie would miss that. My hero sense is tingling, and is telling me that something weird is going"

Convinced that this was simply her friend trying to hide her nervousness, Applejack shrugged again "Are ya seriously implyin' that a whole road just went away? C'mon Rainbow, Ah think yer letting yer mind to run all over Tartarus' half-acre"

"Oh, yeah?!" Offended by those words, Rainbow Dash shot a glare at Applejack "Then why don't you use that southern wisdom of yours to tell me why we haven't stumbled upon the frickin' road?
>>
>>30312243
Applejack placed her hoof on her forehead and shook her head "What if maybe, the road didn't disappear and we just have been walkin' in the other direction."

Finally reaching her patience's limit, Rainbow Dash stomped her front hooves on the ground, and yelled "Are you kidding me?! We have been walking north the whole time! And you remember that the road was supposed to be in that direction right? The only way we could have gone the wrong way is if that compass of yours doesn't work like, at all"

Applejack gasped in shock, she then readjusted her hat and angrily poked her friend's chest with her hoof "Don't ya dare to bad talk mah trusty compass! This is a family heirloom that is older than mah Granny Smith!"

Rainbow Dash gave a baffled look to Applejack "What?! So that's why we haven't found the frickin' road! Your compass must be older than even Discord, we can't trust that!"

Applejack straightened her hat and looked with pride at her compass "Of course we can! Ah trust mah compass more than a dang map... or Granny Smith with a dang map!"

Rainbow Dash slapped her face and groaned "For Pete's sake, Applejack! we didn't crash that far away from the road if that thing still works then why in Equestria we are still in the middle of the forest?"

"Ah dunno! But it ain't my compass' fault! Ah mean, we haven't found that kid either but I ain't goin' around sayin' that is somepony's fault, do I?" Applejack yelled

"No..." Rainbow Dash looked away from Applejack "But that's also weird, a little filly like her would have left some trail to follow, you know?"

Applejack sighed and nodded "Yeah, and she said that her house was close, but we ain't seen no house or filly, maybe we should try callin' the gal"

"How? We don't know her name..." Rainbow Dash rubbed the back of head "And being honest with you, maybe it was the crash but I don't think that remember how she looked like"
>>
>>30312674
"Ah don't think that a crash had anythin' to do with that... Ah didn't hit mah head like ya did" Applejack rubbed her chin "But Ah can't remember the little fella either, only thing Ah remember about her is that she's a filly but that's all"

"Yeah, me too!" Rainbow Dash said with excitement "It's like, every time I try to remember what's her face like, all my mind can come up with is..."

"A shadow" Rainbow Dash and Applejack exclaimed at the same time.

The moment they said those words, a rather young and high pitched laughter came from beyond the trees "Heh heh heh!"

"Hey sugar cube, is that you? Where have you been? Me and my pardner here have been mighty worried about ya" Applejack pointed her lantern to where she thought the little filly was, but when the light hit the spot, a shadow quickly dashed into the forest "What in tarnation does that gal think she's doin'?"

"Who cares?! Let's get her before she gets lost!" Rainbow Dash quickly jumped and flapped her wings, but like before, the pain was too much for her, making the Pegasus fall on the ground "Ah! Stupid broken wing, work with me for a little, will ya? I'm trying to save a filly from herself!"

Applejack jumped over her friend and galloped into the woods, but when she noticed that Rainbow Dash wasn't with her, the earth pony looked back and yelled "Rainbow, what the hay do ya think yer doin'?! Stop fightin' with yer wing and get your flank movin'!"

"No need to tell me twice!" Rainbow Dash quickly got up and galloped past her friend "Just try to keep up with me, will ya?"

Applejack rolled her eyes but didn't say a thing, instead grabbed the lantern's handle with her teeth and started galloping along with Rainbow Dash after the missing foal.

It didn't took long for the two mares to reach a clear in the woods illuminated by the pale moon, and the first thing they noticed, was a peculiar set of ragdolls that were hanging on the trees' branches.
>>
>>30313019
Sadly, I have some work to do. Again, sorry for this but I will finish this little one shot as long as it entertains you guys. Thanks for the previous criticism btw, it really helped me to have a clearer idea on how to write this.
>>
>>30313030
I'm still readin' it, so keep going. I'd recommend you double-check grammar before posting. Are you writing it as you post or are you writing it beforehand? If you're writing it in the reply box, I don't recommend doing that, because it's easy to miss spelling and grammar errors. Write it in word or something ahead of time before posting so you can fix mistakes and go over it. It really increases the quality if you spellcheck and grammar edit. Honestly, there aren't many glaring spelling or grammar errors in what you've written, so don't worry too much, but there are some awkward sentences and missing punctuation.

>Applejack taking notice of that...
Needs a comma after Applejack
>Applejack, taking notice of that...

Small things like that.

Thanks again for writing. I'm looking forward to the rest.
>>
File: 1491535748036.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491535748036.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>30313524
“Have you got everything here for now, Coco?” Rarity asked.
“Mmhmm.” Coco had her mouth full of needle, thread, and pins, but she nodded in affirmation.
“Excellent. I’ll be back at a much more reasonable hour tonight. See you this evening, Coco,” Rarity said.
Coco just nodded, and Rarity took her leave. She grabbed one of her hats next to the door and stepped outside. The air in Manehatten wasn’t what she would call fresh, but it had a certain spice to it that you couldn’t find anywhere else, and Rarity took a deep breath of it. It smelled of sweat, musk, and smoke. All ingredients that you find in the big city, irrespective of where you are. Just different amounts of it in different cities.
Rarity trotted down the sidewalk for a short distance, then hailed a cab. She took a ride through the city to a clothing establishment nestled between a gardening center and a nightclub. The club was closed at this time of day, but the garden center was very busy, as well as the clothing shop. She looked at the sign: The Weak Stitch. It didn’t seem like the kind of name that would be very popular, but the stallion who owned it, Weak Stitch himself, was one of the biggest names in fashion here in Manehatten.
Rarity walked up to the door and pushed it open. Her sense were assailed by a heavy amount of perfumes, colognes, and several pomanders hanging from the ceiling. A thin haze of smoke hung suspended in the room, and Rarity’s eyes began to water. A small bell rang as the door swung open, and she was immediately beset upon by a small and very thin, unicorn mare.
“Good day, ma’am, what on Equestria are your desires today? We seek to fulfill them in any way we can,” the mare said.
>>
>>30313541
“Ah, hello.” Rarity struggled to keep her eyes open and tried to keep her nose unwrinkled from the smells assaulting her. “I’m here to meet with Weak Stitch. He told me to come by as soon as I woke up. We were going to discuss a fashion show.”
“Ah, yes! He mentioned you. Miss Rarity, yes?” The mare looked her up and down, assessing Rarity. “Mmhmm. You fit his style just right.”
“His style? Whatever do you mean?” Rarity said.
“Oh, just his taste in mares, dear. Do be careful. He gets a bit hoovesy, sometimes,” the mare said.
“Knitting Needle, if you please!” a voice said.
The mare gave an EEP and scuttled back to the back room. Rarity heard some chatter for a moment, then Weak Stitch, dressed up much more than she had first met him last night, walked out from behind a rack of clothing.
“Good day to you, Miss Rarity. Please, don’t mind many of the things Knitting Needle says. She has been carrying a torch for me for many years. I let her work here so she can be close to me, but she hasn’t gotten over the fact that she is, indeed, not my type,” Weak Stitch said.
Rarity was taken aback by his frankness, and the fact that he said all of that out loud when the mare had just passed by him and could probably still hear everything. If she was as obsessed as Weak Stitch had said, then she was probably listening.
“That seems awfully cruel of you,” Rarity said.
“Oh please, Miss Rarity, I’m not blackmailing her, and I’m paying her well. She is here entirely of her own volition. I am not hiding anything from her, and I have told her how I feel. This is her decision to stay,” Weak Stitch said.
“Well, I suppose that’s true. You’ve done everything you could, and she chooses to stay. It’s still a little strange,” Rarity said.
>>
>>30313545
“Aren’t we all in our own way? But please, Miss Rarity, I invited you so that we might discuss fashion. Would you care to talk about it over lunch?” Weak Stitch said.
“Well, if I am as much your type as Knitting Needle says, then I should take that to be flirting, shouldn’t I?” Rarity gave him a coy look.
“Exactly like last night Miss Rarity. You won’t find me lying about such things. Yes, it is flirting,” Weak Stitch said.
“Well, then I will graciously accept. Take me wherever you had in mind. Manehatten has been your city for years,” Rarity said.
“Then come, I have just the place in mind. They serve just the right size plate. Do you count calories, miss Rarity?” Weak Stitch asked.
“Not usually, no. I know myself very well, and I regularly exercise. It’s done well enough for me so far,” Rarity said.
“Ah. You’re quite lucky. I turned 25 and found that my regular habits were no longer enough.” Weak Stitch led the way out of his store and flipped the sign to closed. “All the clothes that I had made for myself started to no longer fit me, and I discovered I was gaining weight. I was shocked and appalled at this betrayal from my own body, so from then on I decided I absolutely must take control of it.”
“That is an admirable amount of self-control Weak Stitch. You’ve maintained your figure quite well, I must say,” Rarity said.
“Well thank you Miss Rarity,” he said. “And please, call me Stitch.”
“Flirting again?” Rarity batted her eyelashes at him.
“Of course I am. Knitting Needle was correct, and will remain correct about that,” Weak Stitch said.
“Well then Stitch—“ Rarity offered a hoof to him. “—lead the way.”
Weak Stitch smiled and took the proffered hoof and led her down the sidewalk. “Then follow me.”
>>
>>30313551
Rarity goes to meet with Weak Stitch, who knows much about Manehatten's fashion.

>>
File: 1462283.png (2MB, 1750x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1462283.png
2MB, 1750x1307px
>>
File: 1445671914434.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445671914434.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>30305408
I laughed. Well done Anon, well done.
>>
>>30313555
Might be late this afternoon. Got errands to take care of.
>>
File: 1492396871092.jpg (893KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1492396871092.jpg
893KB, 5000x5000px
>>30315405
>>
File: 1492302159124.png (3MB, 1796x2698px) Image search: [Google]
1492302159124.png
3MB, 1796x2698px
>>30313555
It was only a short walk, and Rarity was duly impressed by the look of the restaurant Weak Stitch took her to. It had an impressive façade facing the street, and there were decorations of all sorts hanging from the front and sitting in the windows. There were tables out front on half of the sidewalk, and the windows were opening, giving a breath of fresh air to the patrons inside, and allowing the smell of food to come wafting out. Rarity thought it looked a little Salle Arabian.
“Here we are, Miss Rarity; Delicious Demise,” Weak Stitch said.
“Delicious Demise? That sounds ominous,” Rarity said.
“It’s like my shop. A lot of the places around here have followed my lead when creating their stores. The name sounds bad, but when they come inside and try the local flavor, whether it be food or clothes, they find out that it’s simply the best they’ve ever had,” Weak Stitch said. “The name then draws attention to the shop, and you get more customers, because who is going to forget a restaurant telling you that you are in for a delicious demise?”
“I suppose that’s true,” Rarity said.
Weak Stitch lead the way inside. The hostess recognized him at once, and he didn’t even have to ask, as they were immediately led to the back to a private booth. They were given water and menus, and then left alone, all without the hostess having to ask them for anything.
“Well Stitch, I can tell I’m not the first mare you’ve brought here, and you do indeed patronize this place quite often,” Rarity said.
“I’m the face of much of the area, miss Rarity. Everypony knows me in this neighborhood,” Weak Stitch said. “But! We didn’t come to talk about me alone. We came to discuss something both of us love with a deep and burning passion. We came to talk about clothes. What clothes does Rarity love the most?”
>>
>>30316221
“Using such a simple word as clothes makes it sound so blasé Stitch. I would use the word couture, fashion, or chic. After all, we aren’t simply making clothes. We’re creating art that can be worn!” Rarity said.
“Passionate, as I had expected from everything I’d heard about you, Rarity. I must say that I feel a bit differently, however,” Stitch said. “While I agree that clothing can be art, it must also be functional. After all, some ponies must work with their hooves, and they don’t want to be wearing artwork.”
Rarity smiled. “You and my friend Applejack would get along quite well. She’s of a mind that clothes have to be functional first and foremost. I believe there’s room for both, and there’s certainly an audience for both.”
Weak Stitch nodded. “Oh certainly. But they are clothes, and when I say functional, they must be able to be worn. Everypony agrees that paintings are lovely, but you can’t wear a painting, so you have to make the clothes work for the type of pony who buys them, while still maintaining a look they appreciate.”
“Oh, I know what you mean,” Rarity said. “A working pony can still be fashionable while working, if I understand you correctly?”
“Precisely,” Weak Stitch said. That’s exactly the kind of pony I tailor the majority of my line-ups to. It’s what keeps them coming back. They can work, no matter their job, and still give off a well-dressed appearance.”
Their waitress came by and took their order, and the two ponies chatted about fashion at length, with Weak Stitch praising Rarity’s tastes time and again. Rarity was enjoying herself thoroughly, and found herself taking liking to the stallion. He was slim, but not skinny, and was filled out in all the right places. It looked like he took care of himself quite well, as he had mentioned.
>>
>>30316229
His fashion was a bit unorthodox, though. For somepony of his tastes, the clothes her wore seemed a bit tight, and he had himself covered from head to hoof in fabric, some seemingly draped on himself in strange patterns. His shop felt the same way, so Rarity assumed it was just his personal taste. Some of the clothes she’d seen in the shop indicated he knew his audience well, and catered to that, but Rarity herself was currently wearing nothing but a hat, so she knew the feeling. Sometimes you just didn’t want to be wearing the same things you sold.
He had on some strange jewlery as well. The most prominent was a large and awfully gaudy thing, a sphere with small holes that was giving off that same scent his store had. A pomander, if Rarity knew her jewelry correctly. A portable container for scents that could be worn around the neck or attached to clothing. In older times it had been assumed to ward off diseases caused by bad smells or rotting things. Completely useless for that, in actuality. Rarity assumed he just liked the scent, but it was a little overpowering.
Their food arrived, and conversation died down a little bit as they ate, but once they were finished it picked up again. They talked for a good hour more, then left the restaurant.
“Well, that was a lovely conversation miss Rarity, but I really ought to be getting back. The store is closed without me, and I have many orders that need to be filled out,” Weak Stitch said.
“Oh come now, Knitting Needle was there, wasn’t she? The evening has just begun, and I would love some company.” Rarity fluttered her eyes and stepped in close.
“She works in the back room, organizing, cleaning, repairing and modifying clothes when I’m not there. I do not leave her in charge of sales,” Weak Stitch said.
>>
>>30316235
Rarity and Weak Stitch discuss clothes, themselves, and Rarity flirts a lot.

>>
File: 1495236188894.png (309KB, 600x731px) Image search: [Google]
1495236188894.png
309KB, 600x731px
>>30316245
>>
File: Ember’s Ghost Squad.png (575KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ember’s Ghost Squad.png
575KB, 2000x720px
I'm going to hell for posting this.
>>
>>30317986
Is that EGS?
>>
>>30317993
Yes. Someone asked for a ponified version in the draw thread.
>>
File: 1497552229090.png (886KB, 791x672px) Image search: [Google]
1497552229090.png
886KB, 791x672px
>>30318007
And now I want to kill myself for recognizing it.
>>
>>30318030
>>30317993
>>30317986
>>30318007
I'm afraid I don't recognize this. What is EGS?
>>
>>30318048
Spare yourself the mind-cluster of useless information, just pretend you didn’t see it.
>>
>>30318048
Some autist who made a 40 minute murder suicide tape and posted it to YouTube. He was an avid follower of Ember from the TV show Danny phantom and made his own little show about it. Even went as far as to try start a small gang of people who followed it and made it as dark and edgy as he could. He wore it on his sleeve and people bullied him for it. He was also a brony and loved the Dazzlings from EQG. In his video plushies and pictures from the show are all over. After years of bullying he grew an understanding and idolized the lads who did columbine school massacre. One day he decided enough was enough and he wanted to be with his ghost waifu so he posted his edgiest video yet and went to work murdering 3 of his colleagues before turning his shotgun on himself.
>>
>>30318153
WELL THEN.
>>
>>30318181
I warned you it was dumb.
>>
File: 1497371440302.png (574KB, 951x526px) Image search: [Google]
1497371440302.png
574KB, 951x526px
>>30318181
Sonatafag as well.
>>
File: [005636].jpg (92KB, 747x1068px) Image search: [Google]
[005636].jpg
92KB, 747x1068px
>>
File: Luna.png (1MB, 1000x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
1MB, 1000x1059px
>>30317338
>>
>>30319366
thats not even scary thats just hot
>>
I'm in the mood for a good comedy horror, anyone have anything of that flavor?
>>
>>30319469
I have sadly not written anything like that yet. I probably should. Get some Army of Darkness up in here. Did you specifically want pony stuff or would you take recommendations for things outside of MLP?
>>
>>30319494
Well, seeing as how this is the pony board...
>>
>>30319572
Hey, I didn't know if you wanted to talk about /just/ pony or not. I answered your question straight away, and asked if you wanted anything else. If not, that's cool.
>>
>>30319613

Although not a writer in the slightest I did have a vague idea for a story, something centered around a spooky house where ponies have been disappearing, M6 go to investigate, they all nope out of there when they come across RE7 style creepy ponies, then they just write a letter to Celestia (Because in every horror pony story, they never think to do that for some reason) and she disguises herself like a normal pony, and pretends to go along with being the helpless damsel, pretending to be injured or drugged, until she finds the victims and then rescues them or unleashes angry sun god powers.
>>
>>30319660
That sounds like it would be pretty funny, honestly. Celestia solving any horrible problem with the fist of an angry god. "Aw shit, it's fuckin' Jason Ponhees! He's unstoppable!" *CELESTIA'D!*
Thanks, princess.

But Spike is the one who sends the letters to Celestia, and that's another reason I don't bring Twilight into many stories, because she has so much magic, and a direct line to the princess. It's difficult to work around that. The only time it did was with Nightmare Moon, because of the dream world.
>>
>>30319690
Main bad guy gives the long winded monologue of how she will never get out of whatever creepy murder sex dungeon. Celestia is trying hard not to laugh. Bad guy gets angry. "You think this is a GAME!?" stabs her clean through some vital organs, Celestia lets out an odd moan. "Ooh, its been so long since I've been with such a rough stallion..."
>>
(816) 885-7254
Please destroy
>>
>>30319816
Do we look like your personal army?
>>
>>30319816
No.

>>30319739
Celestia abusing her immortality to stop bad guys after letting them try to kill or maim her is a little bit disturbing. Very Hellsing.
>>
>>30319841
Then we learn Alicorns sustain their immortality by eating evil ponies. Sucking the life out of them before consuming their flesh. Lovecraftian horror from beyond style.
>>
File: crystal pony.png (536KB, 476x909px) Image search: [Google]
crystal pony.png
536KB, 476x909px
>>30316245
Rarity was a bit confused. He had admitted to being attracted to her without any shadow of a doubt, and he had admitted to flirting with her, so why was he being so unwilling now? She didn’t particularly like the constant presence of those scents he carried with him and that permeated his shop, but she was willing to look past that.
A big name in the industry, not bad to look at, odd but innovative taste in fashion. She hadn’t expected much other than a bit of chit-chat with another pony interested in clothes, but this had gone a completely different direction and she wasn’t willing to let this go to waste! She was no stranger to using her body to get what she wanted, but right as she had thought she could seal the deal he was backing out! Why?
“Well… if not tonight, then tomorrow, surely?” Rarity asked.
“We will meet again, miss Rarity. I will leave a message with the young mare at your shop,” Weak Stitch said.
With that, he just turned and left, leaving Rarity standing in front of the restaurant, dumbfounded. She couldn’t believe it. It was bad enough he had the gall to flirt for so long and then leave, but he didn’t even walk her back to his shop or hers. Not even a kiss or a peck goodbye. He just up and left.
Was it a ploy? Get her interested and then drop everything so that she would come running to him instead of him having to do all the work? That must be it! Nopony could possibly be so dense as to assume that she didn’t want to sleep with him by the time the meal was over. He was trying to get her to do all the work. He knew his position in Manehatten was solid, and hers wasn’t, he was trying to play mind games with her!
>>
>>30320167
Rarity huffed her way back to her own boutique and stomped in the door, muttering to herself. Coco was with another customer, but turned to look at her angry entrance.
“Welcome back, Rarity. The meeting didn’t go well?” Coco asked.
“Not at all. I thought we had something going, but I cannot fathom what his game is,” Rarity said. “He’s passionate about his work, that much is obvious, but his interactions with ponies and his habits are… queer. I don’t follow them. At all.”
“He wasn’t interested in you at all?” Coco asked.
Rarity shot her a withering look. Coco shrugged.
“He was, but that was the confusing part. He was flirting the entire time we were out, and it wasn’t subtle, oh no, it was very straightforward statements such as; ‘I am interested in you Rarity’. But at the end of our meeting, he just walked off!” Rarity said.
Coco looked at Rarity with confusion plain on her face. “That’s very strange behavior. It fits with what I’ve heard of him, though. He started out as a simple tailor, but got progressively more and more reclusive and odd as time went on. He also started carrying scented things around with him everywhere.” Coco wrinkled her nose.
“Hmmm, yes, his pomander. He had one on him while we were at lunch. It didn’t really help improve the meal at all,” Rarity said.
“I’ve only visited his store once when I was working with Suri. It smelled awful then. Was it still as bad now?”
Rarity nodded. “The smell was cloying. I don’t know why anypony would be willing to spend time in that looking for an outfit that fits. His little employee mare, Knitting Needle, must have no sense of smell.”
Coco looked up at the mention of the mare’s name. “Knitting Needle? She still works with him?”
>>
>>30320174
“Why yes, he said she’s ‘carrying such a torch for me for years now’ so he lets her work there,” Rarity said.
“Well, that’s accurate at least. I don’t know why he would brag about such a thing.” Coco pulled a thread tight and tied it off. “There you are, ma’am. It should fit perfectly now.”
The mare on the podium stretched out her legs, testing the dress with her movements. “It’s perfect, thank you.”
“No, thank you for coming. We’re always happy if you’re happy.” Coco took the mare’s payment and placed it in the cash register, then turned back to Rarity.
“He seemed like a very confident stallion, Coco,” Rarity said. “He said they had discussed their relationship and come to a consensus about it. If she wants to keep working with a stallion who has made his intentions with her clear, I won’t try to tell her how she should live. I don’t think it’s healthy, but she is free to do as she pleases.”
“I wonder what happened then. He hated her a couple years ago. She started spreading rumors that they were sleeping together in secret, and that got under his skin. He even fired her,” Coco said.
“That is strange. Maybe she’s just the only pony who’s willing to put up with the smells he has filling the place?” Rarity said.
“I don’t know. He’s been very secretive about himself and her since then, and she’s remained silent on the matter. I suppose they worked it out somehow,” Coco said. “Wait… you don’t think he’s actually sleeping with her to keep her silent?”
Rarity’s lip curled in disgust. “Coco! That’s just cruel! Sleeping with her to keep her as an employee while he goes out flirting with other mares? That’s… that’s terrible!”
Coco shrugged. “It was merely a thought, Rarity. What else explains the two of them?”
>>
>>30320179
Rarity discusses stallions with Coco.

>>
File: gummy let go of that.jpg (120KB, 1245x753px) Image search: [Google]
gummy let go of that.jpg
120KB, 1245x753px
>>30320182
>>
>>30320879
>>
File: 1494336348574.png (242KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
1494336348574.png
242KB, 999x799px
>>30320182
“I don’t know. The two of them must have a very complicated relationship. I’m definitely not putting myself in a position to affect that. Especially with the way he treated me. I don’t need her or his drama on me,” Rarity said. “It is a shame, though. He is very good-looking, and quite well-dressed.”
“I’m sure there will be others Rarity. Don’t you still have other events to attend while you’re here? There’s bound to be stallions interested in you somewhere,” Coco said.
Rarity sighed and sat down on the podium Coco had been working on. “I know there will be. This one was just so straightforward I thought I’d gotten an ‘in’ finally.”
“Was that all you were hoping for?” Coco gave Rarity a sidelong glance.
Rarity glared back at Coco. “Of course not! But whether or not he would have made good marriage material has nothing to do with the fact that he would have been an excellent introduction into the fashion elite of Manehatten. I’m still new, and an endorsement by somepony of his stature would have gone a long way to moving my career along.”
Coco laughed at how defensive Rarity had become. “I’m sorry Rarity. I shouldn’t laugh. You’re trying your best, and everypony knows it. We’re making a steady profit here, so don’t fuss so much about it so soon. It will happen I’m sure.”
“Oh Coco, thank you. I know it will, but if I can help it along in any way I’ll take that chance. It just need a little bit of work,” Rarity said. “For now, though, let’s focus on creating until tomorrow! I could use an opportunity to channel some of this frustration!”
Rarity flipped her mane and went to stand next to Coco. The two of them looked through a list of orders and each picked out something to work on. The two of them took turns helping customers as they came in, and the day passed quickly.
>>
>>30322230
The evening was a bit more of a fun affair. When they closed up shop, Rarity pulled Coco to a place a customer had told her about. It was a small bar just off one of the main streets of Manehatten. Not too well known, but Rarity said the customer had mentioned that some big names could be seen here occasionally.
“It’s just for a few drinks, Coco. We’ll leave before it gets too late,” Rarity said.
It passed midnight before they decided to leave, and Rarity was quite tipsy. Coco had to support her as they left the bar, with Rarity trying to dance some more as she was pulled out the exit.
“Ahhh, nopony showed up. What a disappointment. Disappointing, disappointing, disappointing. Who decided to come to this place?” Rarity said.
“That was you, Rarity,” Coco said.
“Hmmm, I’ve been making bad decisions these past few days,” Rarity said.
“Yes you have,” Coco said.
Rarity frowned. She opened her mouth to speak, when she stopped. She sniffed the air and moved away from Coco, trying to figure out where the smell was coming from.
“Do you smell that, Coco?” Rarity said.
Coco sniffed the air, trying to smell what Rarity was talking about. “I’m not sure. What does it smell like?”
“It smells like Weak Stitch’s shop,” Rarity said.
Coco followed after Rarity, trying to pull her toward home. “Rarity, that could be anypony who might have gone to his shop today. It might still be clinging to them.”
“No, no. This is far too strong to be residual scent. This is like that pomander he had on him,” Rarity said.
Rarity followed the smell, yanking the more petite Coco along with her as she went. She followed the smell down a street, and into an alley. She continued deeper, until she bumped into a couple of mares standing at a corner.
>>
>>30322235
“Well look what the cat dragged in. You drunk enough to pay 30 bits for a night of fun?” one of the mares said.
“I’m not into mares, no. I’m looking for somepony. Perhaps you’ve seen him? Weak Stitch? Fashion icon of Manehatten?” Rarity asked.
The two mares looked at each other. One seemed confused, but the other sneered at Rarity.
“I know of him, yeah. What’s it to you?” the sneering one said.
“It’s no business of yours what it is to me, but I ‘smelled’ his particular smell coming from this direction and thought I would seek him out,” Rarity said.
“His smell, eh? So you two have been close?” the other mare winked at Rarity and licked her lips.
Rarity sighed. “Not everything is an innuendo, and no, we haven’t. He carries a pomander with him, a small container for scents. Not something you see every day.”
“Oh, you mean like this?” the loud mare held up a gold chain attached to her skirt. At the end was a small ball, similar to that worn by Weak Stitch, but much fancier.
“Ah, yes precisely,” Rarity said.
“They’re not as rare as you think, doll. Weak Stitch is a fashion icon for a reason,” the mare said.
“Well, if you are wearing that because of his influence, can you tell me anything about him?” Rarity asked.
The mare shook her head. “Sorry doll. He’s reclusive, that one. Doesn’t come out much, but when he does, he’s always looking for something. Something very particular, and he won’t stop until he gets it.”
“Hmmm. That is actually useful to hear. Thank you very much.” Rarity floated the mare a gemstone from a pocket of her saddlebag as payment for the information.
“Woo-ee! That’ll save me a night of trouble! Maybe the both of us! Thanks, miss…”
“Rarity. I own the boutique Rarity For You. If you’re looking for clothes for ANY reason, please do stop by,” Rarity said.
>>
>>30322245
Rarity and Coco have a night on the town and meet some ponies.

>>
File: 1.png (644KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
644KB, 1024x576px
>>30322253
>>
>>
File: 1491350017831.png (239KB, 1092x885px) Image search: [Google]
1491350017831.png
239KB, 1092x885px
>>30323728
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.