[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: 001 - Title Card.png (51KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
001 - Title Card.png
51KB, 1500x1500px
>Catch up at anonpone.com/hail
>In the last thread:
>>Coti got depressed due to missing his shipmates
>>You started planning to travel to homeworld with Amber, Rosa, and (Maybe) Coti

>Currently playing as Amber
"Just a second longer." Ross taps the console in front of him, an habit I don't quite understand, when he doesn't actually need to. "Temperature normal, testing engines."
I share an amused look with Far, "Come on, it was just four degrees."
"Better safe than sorry."
Rust bucket, a ship that by all rights shouldn't be in a piece after Terra having traveled in it for several decades, rumbles for a moment before floating off the ground of the teleportation hangar.
"Testing dampeners."
It falls suddenly, the loud impact resonating across the otherwise empty room.
"Safe to enter." He pushes a button.
Nothing happens.
"Ross." Says Far, trying not to crack a small smile. "Did you forget to check if the doors opened?"
"Er." He taps the button several more times, blushing "Nnnnnno..."
"Can you teleport us in?"
"Yes. That'll work." He taps the keyboard, making a flash of light surround us. When I can see again, we are inside Rust Bucket.
Such an old ship. And good memories of it, too.
We get to inspecting the ship-- supposedly searching for broken wiring, but really giving Far and Ross a chance to see the place where we may spend long stretches of time, as well as to clean any messes that floating depressurized in the void outside might have caused.
"Amber?" Far calls me from the back area of the ship, where she opened several compartments "Did we ever have a cat?"
"Never." I say drily. Alright, not all memories the ship brings are all that good.
"Then why is there a cat skeleton here?"
>>
>>30264203
Go over and get rid of it.
>>
>>30264203
>"Then why is there a cat skeleton here?"
Finally. Fuck you you mangy can. I hope if was stuck in there since the destruction of that station all those years ago. I bet it died of dehydration.
>>
>>30264203
Throw it out into space. Fuck that thing. Amber should know very well what that skeleton belonged to.
>>
>>30264203
Think lewd thoughts
>>
>>30265894
Why?
Oh let's daydream about fucking the cat.
>>
>>30264306
>>30264859
>>30264867
"A cat."
"A dead one." Far makes a face.
I walk to the compartments, a particular smell guiding me to the right one. The smell of cat piss.
Of course the fucker had to creep into the ship, I think as I look at the skeleton despite my eyes watering from the smell.
"You."
"Him?" Asks Far.
"Don't think about it." I tap my hoof against the carpeted floor. "Can we jettison him to space?"
"Amber, what are you mad about?" Asks Far.
That snaps me off it, making me blink a few times before I say anything.
"I am not mad." I tell her.
"But you were?" She says, visibly uncomfortable, "What did this cat do?"
"He's why I hate cats." I grab the bones as best I can without any bags, "Rosa? Can you take me off here?"
He shares a look with Far before teleporting me out.
And now, this cat is going to the void between stars where it belongs.
In my way back to Rust Bucket I make a sandwich. It tastes like victory.

Back to Far.

I cover my eyes with an arm just before the flash of teleportation, and when I lower it Ross is still giving a disconcerted look to the spot Amber occupied an instant ago.
"Uhm." He notices I am watching him, "I... hadn't ever seen Amber mad."
"She doesn't like being." I say, disconcerted myself, "So... this is where we'll travel."
"Yeah." He gives a passing look to the rest of the ship, "After some renovation. It's... cramped?" He says, then blushes.
"Huh?"
"Er. I read that's supposed to be an innuendo?"

Paused. Sorry for the short session and bad prompt, but I am falling asleep on the keyboard.
>>
>>30266158
The ship is a bit old.
>>
>>30266158
an innuendo is usually only an innuendo in the right context.
>>
>>30266196
>>30266236
"I am not sure if it is here."
"Right." Ross avoids my eyes, "Context, right."
I shuffle uncomfortably, "It's an old ship."
"Yeah." Ross clears his throat, "Yeah, the repair daemons are sketching a renovation plan now. Maybe add-- Oh." The doors open. "So that was it."
"Notice: This ship is private property." The doors close again with a bang. "Warning: Unauthorized access. Security systems enabled. Local teleportation grid blocked. Local communication blocked. Doors sealed. Controls blocked."
Ross blinks a few times, watching the speakers from which the voice came.
"What?" He asks.
There's no answer.
"You can't--" Starts Ross, then stops suddenly, worry in his voice, "I can't contact my daemons."
The voice remains silent.
Ross gulps, "Let me talk to them." Still no answer, "Why did you cut me off my daemons!?"
"Intruders are not allowed communication." Says the voice simply.
"I am not an intruder!" Exclaims Ross. The voice doesn't answer.
>>
>>30270686
Damn son. You just got comm blocked, oooooh!
>>
>>30270686
We're not intruders, we were allowed aboard by my mom, Terracotta!
>>
>>30271350
>>30270686
Actually I think that's Rosa referring to Ross?
>>
>>30271366
...Rosa refferring to Ross?
>>
>>30271366
Those are the same person, anon. This is the onboard computer talking to Ross.
>>
>>30271375
I thought the on board Computer was Rosa.
>>
>>30271381
Rosa is the station's A.I.
The little old ship we're on has its own computer.
>>
>>30270757 >>30271350
>>30271366 >>30271371
>>30271375 >>30271381
>>30271391
"What? Mom-- Terracota let us enter."
"Notice: Insufficient proof." A moment passes. "Warning: Terracota is not currently within range and or wearing any connected communication devise. Contacting local communication. Identified Terracota. Contacting. Warning: Local administrating artificial intelligence inactive or missing. All communication channels used. Stated cause: Seeking local administrator."
>>
>>30272655
Well can I leave? If I can't the am I supposed to just stay in here?
>>
>>30272655
The administrator is on board this ship. You'll have to unlock communications if you want to contact Terracotta.
>>
>>30273939
>>30274120
"I am the station's admin." Says Ross. There's no answer, "If you want to clean the comm channels you'll turn off the scrambling."
"Notice: There are no current equidroid models of your scale capable of executing artificial inteligences."
"I hate D-generation AIs so much." Whines Ross. "You've been turned off for who knows how long. Can ponies send radio waves?"
"Didn't I travel in here when I was a foal?" I ask, "Can't you see I've grown?"
It takes a moment for it to answer, "Negotiated handshake. Notice: Current communication is being monitored and recorded to long-term storage."
"Fine. See?"
A moment passes, "Notice: Terracota has authorized access to the ship. Importing accounts from local mainframe: Far Flung. Amber. Ross slash Rosa. Unknown account format. Requesting retrocompatible format. Imported. All ok. Advise: Update protocol specifications."
"I hate D-generations so much." Repeats Ross. "I-- Huh. Visitors. Changelings."
"Changelings?" I perk up, "Newlings?"
"Isn't that racist slur?" He asks back.
"Are they?"
"Yes, they are polychrome changelings." He says in a chiding tone, "What about it?"
"You know Kublai and Hotfix are changelings?"
"I don't see why that'd matter?"
"Newlings are..." I try to put it into words. "They are... friendly."
"Yes?"
"Just tell Kublai there's newlings here."
"Shouldn't we receive them?"
>>
Oh, and going to bed.
>>
>>30274921
night night
>>
>>30274919
>"Shouldn't we receive them?"
Maybe?
>>
>>30274919
Sure. Don't get to see polynewchromelings very often.
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>30275616
>>30276268
"Are you sure?" I cringe.
"I don't thing I've met pollies before."
"Yyyeah." I say uncomfortably. He does like hooves-on experience. "Let's do that."
"You don't seem eager?"
"Let's get it over with." I sigh. "Which bay?"
"I'll just teleport us-- Will you disable the scrambling already."
"Acknowledged." Says the ship's AI. Was it Pensomething?
"Alright, here." Ross grabs me in a hug, which I know for a fact is not necesary at all, and covers my eyes just before a flash of heat and light surrounds us. "Huh."
He uncovers my eyes. Their ship resembles most changeling machines I've seen-- Ornate and almost hysterically bright, just like the robes of the first one that walks down the ship's ramp.
"Te saúdo" The pastel blue newling makes a curtsy, "In happy times, I hope?"
"The saúdo," Answers Ross after a moment, "And they are." He pulls the arm he still has stretched over my withers tighter for a moment. "You wanted lodging?"
"For the time being, if you would."
Ross gives me a look, as if saying 'Was that so bad after all?'. I don't answer it.
1/2
>>
>>30279889

"Could I talk with the captain?" He asks.
"Terracota is con--" Ross pauses. "Here."
Mom walks into the bay with the same rushed walking as always, giving the supposed captain a nod before talking, "Flat rate of two hundred a ton of ship, plus fifty per room."
"I bring some trading cargo you may be interested in, like..." They walk off, and before we can follow another pair of newlings walk down from the ship, both wearing the same colorful patchwork robes as the first one.
That nervous look... yeah.
The taller one -a darker blue than their captain- gives a look to the otherwise empty teleportation bay and walks to us, making an effort to hold his head high.
"I... is the rest of the station this... ascetic?" He asks.
"Of course not." Answers Ross, the fool. "Our living areas have more amenities."
"Are you religious, mister?" He continues. Ross pauses for a moment, but shakes his head, "Would it be too much of a bother if I talked about my lady and savior Harmony?"
2/2
>>
>>30279912
Feelings of dread intensify... These guys can ramble for hours, if they're anything like the local variety!
>>
>>30279912
I'm curious.
>>
>>30279912
Well you have fun Ross I think I gotta go I probably left the kettle on bye.
>>
>>30280470
>>30280477
>>30280507
"Lady?" Asks Ross, fool he is.
"Bye." I slide from under his arm.
"Huh?"
"Gotta go." I say without stopping moving.
The newling starts speaking immediately, chattering about his lady and savior Harmony as Ross understands what befell him.
He'll understand what to do next time he meets a religious newling at least, I think as I walk out of the docking bay and almost crash with Amber.
She stops with a start, "Clients?"
"Newlings."
Amber leans to the left to see past me into the room and makes a face, "Ew."
"Yeah."
"Bad in bed too."
That makes me pause for a moment. "You have?"
"Aren't you curious?"
"No."
She rolls her eyes, "Is Terracota haggling?"
I turn around. She's inspecting something in a box under the cargo bay of the newling ship. "You think she wouldn't?"
"Yyeah, I know that. But isn't she supposed to be in Rest and Recover?"
>>
>>30281487
Sex
>>
>>30281487
Yeah, she is. I think this might actually be relaxing for her though.
>>
>>30282633
"It might relax her?"
Amber moves her head for a second, lips tight as if she was trying to find a sensible way to say it, "Far, are you sure? Terra doesn't relax as much as get varying degrees of stress."
>>
>>30283535
Maybe we should go over there and say so
>>
>>30283601
"Yeah," I cringe, steeling myself for it, "Stay--"
"Don't be dumb."
"Whuh?"
"I am going with."
"You sure?"
Amber just gives me a look.
"Fine." I nod, feeling relieved and more worried at the same time. "Let's try taking mom off haggling."
"If it takes our lives." Amber laughs nervously, then adds under her breath, "Hope it doesn't."
I nod and walk to mom with her, Ross still under the word barrage and very much regretting it.
"Throw the coffee in and I'll buy it." She says firmly.
"Mom?"
"I am already stretching prices to sell you that..." Answers the newling.
"Terra." Tries Amber. Neither mom nor the changeling seem to notice us.
>>
>>30290542
Try poking her side to get her attention.
>>
>>30290542
Describe the newling
>>
>>30291482
>>
>>30290542
Excuse me, would you happen to know anything about Harmony?
>>
>>30290705
>>30293157
I poke her, only earning a quick look, and Amber walks to the newling instead.
"Excuse me," Amber pokes the newling, wearing a saccharine and, if I am to guess, fake smile, "Could I talk with you about Harmony for a moment?"
"Ah?" The newling snaps off the conversation immediately, "Yes, what was that you wanted to know?"
"Just a few things..." Amber drags him away from us.
"Far?" Says mom after a moment, "I am working."
>>
>>30294706
Yeeeaaaah but you need some rest, or even a power nap.
>>
>>30294808
"Yyyyeah, but you are supposed to rest."
"Far, I am working--"
"And you aren't supposed to."
She grits her teeth, "Then what do you suggest I do about the clients? The ones who have things the station needs?" She adds quietly.
>>
>>30295763
You give me a list of things the station needs, and I get them.
>>
>>30296355
"Then give me a list of what we need."
"Dear, I love you but--"
"But nothing." I say as patiently as I can, "Me and Amber can handle this."
Mom hesitates for a moment before nodding, "Fine, get as much coffee as you can for under two thousand, the compressed water as cheap as you possibly can and the soap, we are low in soap." She pauses for a split second, "And sugar, I know he's holding on sugar for when I think I am done haggling."

I've been thinking, would it bother anyone if I jumped all the SoL directly to the travel starting? I have content for the SoL, but in all honesty this is turning into another endless SoL scenario.
And if so, opinions about taking Coti on the travel? Legallywise, if you are worried about that, he has the approximate legal standing of a child, and unless you are entering a world with severely limited resources so can he.
Also going to bed.
>>
>>30298518
I don't know, but I'll see how this all pans out in....15 or so hours? G'night Cammy.
>>
>>30299539
While I do have the material for SoL, it's feeling endless on my end, dunno about you. So I am considering just skipping to a day or two before the travel, and wanted to know what you guys thoughts.

>Skip to travel
https://strawpoll.com/d8g5a61
>Travel with Coti
https://strawpoll.com/w1z7dxr
>>
beb
>>
>>30302575
d-d-d-double beb!
>>
I wake up, to absolutely no surprise, alone in bed.
Ross¡ habit of getting up early and going off on his own without a bye is getting irritating, I grumble as I dress... I clip the earrings that griffon gifted me in place, realizing I almost forgot to.
"Ross?" I ask aloud. "What day is it?"
It's not his voice that answers, but a prerecorded one, "The sysop Ai is not currently connected to the station's sensor grid."

Going ahead with the timeskip.
>>
>>30305347
See if you're capable of sucking your own dick. It's a perfectly normal thing to do.
>>
>>30305347
Well then, time to get ready and check on mom, if we're leaving today.
>>
Boop
>>
>>30305347
Is that expected? Part of him getting ready to leave?
>>
>>30305412 >>30305481
>>30307855
I start walking and notice a certain, familiar tightness on my groin that had gone unnoticed when I was more busy being annoyed with Ross.
Twenty minutes later I head for mom's room, popping my neckjoints.
"Sys..." I pause for a moment to remember the name, then knock mom's door. "AutOp, how's Ross?"
"Sysop AI currently undergoing daemon withdrawal acclimatization in sector Ah-Three."
The kitchen, "Thanks."
AutOp doesn't answer. I hope mom gets a proper AI soon.
"Come in." Calls out mom, her door clicking unlocked.
The first thing that draws my eyes after entering is a shot glass, floating slowly in the darkness.
"Don't even." Says mom, her voice completely sober, as she floats near the ceiling with a mostly full bottle nearby, then drags the glass closer with telekinesis. "I needed it. Here, have one yourself."
>>
>>30308020
No I think I'm good. Well, if you're sure I really need it, then a little glass can't hurt.
>>
>>30308020
Alright. Just one though.
>>
>>30308177
>>30308447
"Just one." I nod, kicking softly with my hindlegs to float up.
"How's Rosa?"
"Still getting used to not having any daemons." I down the shot with a single gulp.
"Fit for the trip?"
I hesitate for a split second before answering, "I think so."
She nods, "And Amber's still dodging me."
I nod quietly.
"Coti?"
"He's reduced his mass by half. We'll test if the..."
"The tuber."
"If we can tie the tuber outside Rust Bucket ship today."
"I don't know if I should be glad or more worried that you are taking a war beast with you." She pours another shot of whiskey for herself, prompting the liquid to fall in the right direction with telekinesis. "And you are taking off tomorrow morning... I'd prefer it if you practiced with your pistol before that. And oiled it properly." Several drawers are opened by her telekinesis, and then she more or less throws a box from one of them at my face. "Here."
I read the box' label. Condoms.
"If you 'forget' to use them I will be very disappointed on you."

I am havying some nasty network errors.
>>
>>30308746
You're a weird mom sometimes. But thanks. I'll be sure to look the pistol over again.
>>
>>30308746
Hug her.
What if I run out of them?
>>
>>30308838 >>30308917
I cringe, noticing the small label on a bottom corner. 'Unflavored'.
"You know, I am not sure if that's something normal moms do." I chuckle awkwardly.
"I wouldn't know either." She bounces to the floor patting me on the back in passing walks out of the room, "Remember to check the pistol."
"I will."
"And buy more if you run out." She adds from outside the room.
I nod to myself, giving the box another look. This one goes to the bottom of my bags... what was I supposed to do today. Check on Coti, get a medical check, try to coerce Amber into talking with mom already... I am probably forgetting something.
Mom doesn't acknowledge the conversation we had before when I enter the kitchen, instead chatting with a worried-looking Kublai.
Ross is trying to cook something, his legs trembling.
>>
>>30309504
Make sure Ross is okay, then see what Kublai is up to.
>>
>>30309543
"Ross?" I trot to him, "You okay?"
He manages a smile, "Still getting used to not having any daemons. Is calling it agoraphobia too much? " He jokes nervously. "And, uhm, Mercury said he'd have to turn me off for a few hours later... go there, I'll be done with..." He gives a look to something that might be waffles or arguably fried eggs, but that at least isn't burned. "This in a second."
I nod and trot to Kublai, giving her a look. Baggy eyes, sagging head, off-color eyes.
"How is it?"
"Still nauseous." She says, tired. "Can't sleep. Cravings all night, so Hotfix don't sleep either."
>>
>>30310170
Sorry to hear it. Anything I can get you to help?
>>
>>30311198
"Is there anything I can do?" I sit besides her.
"Learn medic. Better than yo-- me." She jokes halfheartedly, "Then cure me. Yes?"
"I wouldn't wait-- Hotfix." I make myself smile. He looks like he needs the sympathy, so tired he is.
He doesn't answer, instead sitting besides Kublai and letting her lean on him.
"Here it is," Ross walks to us, balancing several plates on his rump, "Hotfix."
"Ross." He nods back.
"I might improve sometime." Jokes Ross, "But I hope it's-- Oh dear."
I turn to Kublai and see she reverted back to a changeling, her fangs nowhere to be seen and mouth open wide.
"Kub?" Hotfix grabs her and turns her around to face him, "Kub, is it--"
She turns her head away from him and, eyes bulging, vomits a mottled white shape over Ross' probabilistic breakfast.
"Called it." Says mom calmly.
The changeling grub starts crying.

Paused.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.