[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need ponies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1492306757311.png (157KB, 417x435px) Image search: [Google]
1492306757311.png
157KB, 417x435px
I need ponies.
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer71.gif (340KB, 184x303px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer71.gif
340KB, 184x303px
I want Glimmy to peg me
>>
File: 7b0d8c5c376a604627408ef7a683e459.jpg (515KB, 900x1433px) Image search: [Google]
7b0d8c5c376a604627408ef7a683e459.jpg
515KB, 900x1433px
>>
>>30263946
unironically this
>>
>>30263891
Please don't cock vore any more Canterlot Staff dear sister. I understand you have morning cravings but it's not healthy for either party involved.
>>
>>30263946
how can people hate this pony?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>30263891
Maybe you would like two brand new episodes of pony?
Let me start with Discordant Harmony (Ep 12).
You know how Flutters and Discord meet regularly? When Discord realizes all of the effort Fluttershy goes through hosting their weekly tea parties, he offers to host the next one at his place - tomorrow! Having never hosted a tea party before let alone one worthy of Fluttershy, Discord panics. Only after popping around Equestria collecting strange and unusual party supplies does Discord discover the chaos he's created in his realm. In hopes of making his place Fluttershy-friendly, Discord completely normalizes his realm and then himself. Upon her arrival Fluttershy is surprised to find Discord in a suit and tie wanting to discuss boring topics like the weather. But when Discord suddenly starts to fade away before her eyes, Fluttershy deduces that since Discord is a being of pure chaos, acting normal must be what's causing him to disappear. Fluttershy takes it upon herself to act like Discord and cause some chaos. Discord gets caught up in the spirit of her adorable chaos making, and is soon back to his normal not-so-normal-self. Discord admits he made all of these changes because he was worried she'd see how different they are and end their friendship. Fluttershy explains she values their friendship and likes him because of their differences. Discord is relieved and soon the two are upside down on Discord's ceiling, drinking tea and happily trying to catch sandwiches with butterfly nets as they fly by.

Do you want a recap of the second one? It's The Perfect Pear, a long awaited story of Apple parents.
>>
>>30264280
sure. I'd love a recap
>>
>>30264084
I'm going to fuel Luna's cock vore addicktion.
>>
File: The_Apple_Family_S2E12.png (905KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_Apple_Family_S2E12.png
905KB, 1280x720px
>>30264430
It starts with Apple Bloom going into the market. When she meets Grand Pear there, she's surprised to find out that the Pears and the Apples have a long standing family feud. Curious to know more, she and her siblings set off to talk to Goldie Delicious (it's a family trip again) and get a whole lot more than they bargained for. They find out that their mother was a Pear! Curious to know more about their parents, they set off to talk to their parents friends. Who are more than happy to share stories of young Bright Mac and Pear Butter with the Apple Siblings. Understanding their parent's love, they reach out to their estranged Grandfather (as he's a widower) and bring him and Granny together. The episode ends with everyone happy, the Apple family more complete than it has been in a long time.
>>
>>30264084
>>30264439
How do you intend on doing that?
>>
>>30264119
I think it's more what the story writers are doing with her in my opinion. She did seem a bit rushed into the series. . . But i don't dislike her. I still love the show
>>
>>30264682
I know this is strange but these recaps are actually making me feel all tingly. Not in a sexual way. I can't quite explain it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.