[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #21 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 1

File: Cat's Paw and Lobster.jpg (443KB, 1280x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Cat's Paw and Lobster.jpg
443KB, 1280x1011px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: Eagle was saved from the Monarchists, and you soon leave with everyone a bit later with a new landing pod. You get back to the ship and continue on your way. You go to sleep and wake up a bit later to find that Eagle was chasing Coccinellidae, though the problem is quickly fixed. In the morning you introduce Coccinellidae to the crew, learning a bit more about her and everybody agreeing to welcome her to the crew again. You soon find out that Kahurangi is beginning to go through her version of puberty. Using the universal radio you find a new radio signal coming from the decrepit ship filled with the same creatures from Kahurangi's planet. You find two survivors on the ship, one doesn't make it and the other is a Irezchkan child, which you decide to take back to her planet after getting her. You introduce her to the other children and tell Kahurangi about what happened, but say something that earns you a slap from her. You quickly amend things and let her go hang out with the others. You're then attacked by Reapers, but the attack is quickly repelled along with one of them getting captured by Cardea. Dinner then comes along before you and Quiet Vine commence sexy times.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician) (Broken leg: Healing)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist) (Broken Horn: Healing)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves) (Broken Wing: Healing)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Trader/Diplomat/Mage)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō Child)
Moana (Pālākiō Child)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
>>
You keep sucking on her nipple for about two minutes before it stops giving milk.
You let go and give it a quick lick before moving on to the other one. Quiet Vine's twitching renewing.
Another two minutes go by of sucking till there isn't anymore, making you let go of it.
Quiet Vine moans through her gag before trying to trust forward again. Having gotten close to an orgasm, only for it to now be slipping away.

What do you do?
>>
>>30263881
Fuck her to orgasm. Give her some light slaps on the flank while we are at it.
>>
>>30263881
Let mare orgasm, but she must beg for it.
>>
>>30263922
If we are gonna do that we will have to remove her gag. I don't have a problem with a little begging so sure take off the gag.
>>
>>30263909
>>30263922
>>30263934
You were planning on letting her orgasm now, but she'd have to beg for it.
You position yourself and remove her gag. She immediately knows what you want.
"Please, please fuck me," She shouts as soon as the gag is taken off, "Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk straight for a week!"
Satisfied, you place the gag back on her and slide straight in. Quiet Vine moaning loudly as you do this.
You lower yourself down until you're basically hugging her body before you start thrusting in and our of her as fast as you could. You wanted her to remember this.
Her eyes roll back as she moans loudly through the gag as you ram into her over and over again. Each thrust seeming to go deeper into her and add to her quickly building pleasure.
You were about to cum when you feel her getting extremely close to her's. Walls clenching around you, trying to get you even deeper for an orgasm she'd never forgot.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264057
Go as deep as we can.
>>
>>30264075
With one final thrust you go as deep as you can, which turned out to be quite deep.
Quiet Vine screams through her gag as her orgasm hits her like a train. You cum soon after, shooting ropes into her.
Yours doesn't last too long, but Quiet Vine's lasted for almost twenty seconds. Screaming around the gag and straining against the ribbons as her orgasm continued.
Her orgasm soon stops, making her go limp. Twitching every so often to tell you that she was still conscious and breathing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264194
Remove her gag and ask her if she would be ok with anal.
>>
>>30264204
You remove her gag again.
"Would you be okay with anal?" You ask her.
"...Sure," She pants; moving a bit so her puckered hole was exposed to you, "Just be careful... I've never put anything up there..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30264299
Time to lube up her anus and our dick.
>>
>>30264299
Keep the gag off in case she does not like it. Go gently.
>>
>>30264308
>>30264326
You decide to keep the gag off in case she doesn't like it.
Using the semen that was dribbling out of her vagina. You take it and rub it over your dick and a good part of her anus.
You then slowly slide in. Entering with a soft pop that caused Quiet Vine to gasp. It was warm and tight.
You slowly started to push in, not wanting to go too fast. Quiet Vine moaned, and moved as you went deeper, but she didn't tell you to stop or anything.
You soon hilt fully inside of her puckered hole, not able to go any deeper.
"I-It feels so weird." She comments; squirming a bit as she tries to get accommodated with your dick being up her second hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264422
>Using the semen that was dribbling out of her vagina. You take it and rub it over your dick and a good part of her anus.
UNF

start slowly pumping.
>>
>>30264442
You slowly start pumping in and out of her, getting her to start squirming a bit again.
After a few thrusts she suddenly lets out a small scream before a bit of pre mixed in with semen shoot from her lower lips. Splatting against your lower chest.
She shakes a bit in pleasure after this occurs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264566
"that's hot" Keep going.
>>
>>30264566
Give her a few light slaps on the flank.
>>
>>30264579
>>30264591
"That's hot." You mutter.
You keep on going, giving her a few light slaps on the flank where her cutie mark sat.
After a minute of slow thrusts Quiet Vine speaks.
"...I think I'm ready." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264674
Finish her off.
>>
>>30264686
You start thrusting a bit faster, getting her to moan out more.
You slowly start to increase the speed of your thrusts. Her moans getting louder as you continue.
The pressure soon starts to rise once more. Quiet Vine appeared to be in cloud 9 as her face was one of ecstasy.
With one final thrust you cum into her once more. Followed by Quiet Vine cumming, her cum once again splattering onto your lower chest.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264776
Get her to lick the cum off your chest.
>>
>>30264796
You pull out and step over her a bit so that your chest was over her face.
She tiredly reaches up and starts licking the cum off your chest. After several minutes the cum is gone as Quiet Vine smiles up at you looking satisfied.

What do you do?
>>
>>30264901
"That was great fun sweetie. Would have been even more fun with somebody watching but I long since accepted I would likely never indulge my exhibitionism fetish. It seems like you enjoyed it also"

Time for cuddles. Untie her and lay down on top of her for a while while you hug her.
>>
>>30264955
"That was great fun, sweetie," You smile; untying her, "Would have been even more fun with somebody watching, but I long since accepted I would likely never indulge my exhibitionism fetish. It seems like you enjoyed it also."
She nods.
You finish untying her and simply lay down on top of her, though your dick ends up entering her by accident during this, but she doesn't seem to mind.
You then wrap her in a hug. She weakly returns it.
"...I think Cardea has been taking interests," Quiet Vine suddenly says, "She's been asking me about our relationship and has lately bumped it up to our sex life."

What do you do?
>>
>>30265253
In what way? jokingly suggest that maybe she could watch us.
>>
>>30265277
"In what way," You ask, "Maybe she could be watching us."
*Bang!*
The two of you jump at the sound at the door, you jumping causing you to shift inside of Vine, followed by something quickly running away.
"M-Maybe." Quiet Vine replies; more pre dribbling out of her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30265348
That's pretty hot but I should probably reprimand her. Later though. let's cuddle.
>>
>>30265348
Continue cuddling.
>>
>>30265359
>>30265391
"That's pretty hot," You say, "I should probably reprimand her... later though."
You continue cuddling with her. She soon falls asleep, followed by you falling asleep as well.

You open your eyes to find that you were in a different room then what you remembered.
It was a sparsely decorated room with plain yellow walls, a window with sunlight streaming through it, along with a couch and a single coffee table.
It didn't feel very strange though.
You then feel something shift next to you. Looking to your side you find that it was a small foal with a similar look to you, but with different colors and a horn.

What do you do?
>>
>>30265461
Say hello.
>>
>>30265465
"Hello." You greet the filly.
The filly smiles up at you before moving towards you and cuddling up next to you. This feeling strangely natural to you.
"I love you Daddy." The filly says to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30265515
I love you too. Try to use her name if we can know it.
>>
>>30265561
"I love you too Damaris." You find yourself saying.
The two of you stay like that for some time.
Then it seems like the dream starts to melt. Damaris seems to panic about this, as you hold her close, but that does little as she starts melting herself.
"Dad, I love you," She exclaims, "Don't forget me!"
She then melts, leaving you in an empty black void.

You then wake up with a startle. Nearly waking Quiet Vine in the process, but she quickly goes back to sleep.
You were in your room, like you were suppose to be. The clock reading two in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30265665
Try to go back to sleep.
>>
>>30265665
Did? Did we just impregnate Vine?
>>
>>30265665
Oh my, parenthood is kicking in!
>>
>>30265704
I doubt it considering she ain't in heat. We will be long back home before it showed anyway.
>>
>>30265680
>>30265704
>>30265706
>>30265718
'Did I just impregnate Vine,' You ask yourself, '...Probably not. She isn't in heat. Sweet Celestia, parenthood is kicking in!'
You snuggle up against her again, trying to push the thoughts out of your head. If she was it'd take a year for it come anyway, you'd probably be flying home in the cryopods by then. And you did see a few pregnancy testers on the ship so you could maybe check to be sure?
After a few minutes you end up falling back to sleep.

You wake up in the morning, around seven in the morning. You didn't sleep very well last night after that dream, sometimes hearing her voice say something before you fully drift off into sleep.
Quiet Vine was gone, having carefully managed to sneak out from under you, and your room now smelled like sweat and sex.

What do you do?
>>
>>30265818
Get breakfast ready. make bacon, pancakes and eggs.
>>
>>30265818
Go to take a shower, don't want the whole crew smelling what happen last night.
>>
>>30265828
>>30265833
You get up and go to the restroom to take a shower. You didn't want the whole crew smelling what happened last night.
After the shower you get out to fine a pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. Quiet Vine probably came in earlier.
You trot over to it and pick it up: It had a negative sign on it along with a small frowny face next to it. It also seemed to be missing a chunk of itself, like it was slammed into the counter after use.

What do you do?
>>
>>30265932
Poor dear really want's kids.
Think about how great it will be when we get home and can give her some. all those tiny little foals running around the house.
>>
>>30265945
"Poor dear really wants kids." You mutter.
You didn't really blame her either. You remember your mom saying one of the greatest moments in her life was giving birth to you and raising you.
You start to think about how great it would be when you get home and can give her some. All the tiny little foals running around the house.
Your mind then comes to the sudden realization of what you were thinking about: Stopping the train of thought.

What do you do?
>>
>>30266016
Go get some breakfast.
>>
>>30266016
Let go have breakfast, that dream did spark the thought of being a father.
>>
>>30266035
>>30266040
The dream did spark the thought of being a father.
With that done you trot over to the cargo bay, finding that Quiet Vine was cooking.
"Morning Rust," She greets you, "I'm making bacon and eggs."

What do you do?
>>
>>30266165
Sounds delightful.
>>
>>30266176
"Sounds delightful." You say; trotting up and giving her a kiss.
"The sex was great last night," She tells you, "Hoped you like your late birthday present!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30266244
I did indeed. About that voyeur last night. I will chastise whoever it was for sure but I would not exactly be against allowing them to continue watching us if they want. Only if you are ok with it though.
>>
>>30266284
"I did indeed," You smile, "About that voyeur last night: I will chastise whoever it was for sure, but I would not exactly be against allowing them to continue to watch us if they want. Only if you are okay with it though."
"To be honest: I'm kinda fine with it." She replies; blushing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30266343
"Glad to hear that" give her a kiss. Hey Sai, who was it watching us last night?
>>
>>30266353
"Glad to hear that," You smile; giving her a kiss, "Hey Sai, who was watching us last night?"
"I believe that it was Cardea-"
Cardea then enters the room, only to stop when she realizes who was in there. Resulting in a small staring contest.
A blush grows upon her scales as she slowly tries to back out of the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30266405
Lock the door Sai.
>>
>>30266405
Tsk tsk tsk. You can't just spy on ponies sexlife like that. All you needed to do was ask. As the captain I have to punish you now.
>>
>>30266427
>As the captain I have to punish you now
Eh that seems a little much.
>>
>>30266411
>>30266427
"Lock the door Sai!"
Before Cardea could escape the door slams shut on her, leaving her to desperately claw at the door.
"Tsk tsk tsk," You say; moving over to her and getting her to curl up in a ball in fear, "You can't just spy of pony's sexlife like that."
"I'm really sorry Rust," Cardea tries to apologize, "I won't do it again!"
"All you need to do was ask," You tell her; catching her by surprise, "As the captain I have to punish you now."
"P-Punish?" Cardea stammers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30266484
Yep. You have to do everybodies dishes for a week.

I am serious though. I find the idea of getting watched incredibly arousing and although I am mad you spied on us we would be happy to allow you to continue with our knowledge.
>>
>>30266484
I'm curious, but what made you want to spy on us? Any reason behind it?
>>
>>30266484
This isn't something common in your culture right?
>>
>>30266519
>>30266529
>>30266540
"Yep. You have to do everybodies dishes for a week. I'm curious: What made you want to spy on us? Any reason behind it?"
"I've never been in a relationship," She explains, "I've always wanted to though, but I just can't talk to males. Then I saw you and... kinda liked you? I got jealous of Quiet Vine for a few days several days ago, but I got over that and just kinda started probing on how your relationship was doing so well."
"This isn't something common in your culture right?" You ask.
"No," She replies, "It's a taboo to the Drazkens in fact. We usually like our privacy."
"Alright," You say, "I am serious though: I find the idea of getting watched incredibly arousing and although I am mad you spied on us, we would be happy to allow you to continue with our knowledge."
"Thank you," She smiles, "...I was kinda hoping the next to the two of you go at that I could maybe... join? If you don't want me to I can just watch!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30266619
I'm sorry but the idea of a three way does not really appeal to me right now. We can just stick to you watching.

And don't worry, I am sure once we get back to eqqus you will find somebody to love.
>>
>>30266619
You have feelings for me? Do you still have those feelings? It seems so if you want to join in. I don't know how to respond to this, but I do have to speak with Quiet Vine over this.
>>
>>30266619
By the way, I think it's a bit unusual for her to want to join when she's never been in a relationship before. I feel like this should be addressed.
>>
>>30266637
>>30266647
>>30266670
"You have feelings for me," You say, "Do you still have those feelings?"
"...Y-Yes!" She nods.
"Isn't it a bit unusual for you to want to join when you've never been in a relationship before?" You ask.
"Yeah," She says, "But, I've already watched you guys."
You didn't really know what to think: One part was saying that you should accept, another saying decline.
"I'm personally fine with it," Quiet Vine chimes in, "And it doesn't have to be a permanent thing. She could just be with us for the trip and when we get back she'll go fine someone on Equus. Preferably a dragon since she looks like one."

What do you do?
>>
>>30266715
That could work sure. I would like to start with watching and then she can move up to participating. later.
>>
>>30266715
She is propably a dragon raised by ponies wet dream now that I think about it. But if we indulge her now her feelings will only get worse I want her to only watch us.
>>
>>30266715
But what if she doesn't want to leave by the time we return? Are you okay with this Vine?

>>30266738
She'll just feel left out. She still has feelings over us and I feel that watching us only might feel off.
>>
>>30266735
Oh also maybe we can hook her up with spike the brave and glorious.
>>30266738
Maybe we start with watching so we have more time to think about what we want to do.
>>
>>30266756
>Maybe we start with watching so we have more time to think about what we want to do.
Agreed. I feel as though Cardea might not take it as something temporary personally.
>>
>>30266735
>>30266738
>>30266749
>>30266756
>>30266782
"That could possibly work," You say, "But, what if she doesn't want to leave by the time we return?"
"I'll try to keep my feelings in check," Cardea tells you, "I promise. If it does start happening you can just slap me or something."
"Alright," You sigh, "We'll start with watching so we can have more time to think about it."
"Alright," Cardea says, "I'm fine with that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30266834
Foooooood.

You know I think it would be interesting if we try to hook Cardea up with Spike the brave and glorious when we get home.
>>
>>30266870
Oh yes mention the spike shipping to Vine.
>>
>>30266834
Alright Sai. You can unlock the doors now. Sorry to put you on the spot, Cardea.

>"I'll try to keep my feelings in check,"
Attraction isn't really something you control, and I feel it will get worse if she gets involved more with us.
>>
>>30266905
I have a better idea. Let's walk into the locked door as a joke to lighten the mood.
>>
>>30266870
>>30266894
>>30266905
>>30266921
As a joke you proceed to walk into the door to lighten the mood, which seems to do the trick as everybody starts laughing.
"Alright Sai," You say; getting up, "You can unlock the doors now. Sorry to put you on the spot, Cardea."
"It's fine," She tells you, "When you nearly caught me last night I knew I only had a limited amount of time left."
"Attraction isn't really something you control," You tell her, "I feel it could get worse though the more involved you are."
"I know." She says; dipping her head down, wishing that wasn't true.
The bacon and eggs soon finish, the two of you heading over to eat.
"I think it would be interesting if we try to hook Cardea up with Spike when we get home." You tell Quiet Vine.
"That could work," She admits, "Though it might be hard to get an audience with him."
The pairing could work: Cardea could pass as a dragon with a wingless birth defect or something, though most dragons don't walk on four legs until they get huge. Everything else about her could pass: Scales, right muzzle shape, and Spike didn't really have wings himself at the moment. Though Cardea's scales sometimes changed color like a chameleon's.
"Who's Spike?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30267062
I already told you about spike. Remember I taught you about the crystal empires rediscovery and separation.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29455762/#29458392
>>
>>30267062
Sai can you show Cardea a picture of Spike.
>>
>>30267062
>"I know." She says; dipping her head down, wishing that wasn't true.
So she's taking what she could get to be with us? That sounds painful for her.
>>
>>30267102
>>30267109
>>30267119
"I already told you about Spike," You tell her, "Remember: I taught you about The Crystal Empire's rediscovery and separation."
"Oh yeah!" She remembers.
A screen lowers down, showing her a picture of Spike.
"That's Spike," She says, "He almost looks just like... me."
Cardea looks down at herself, appearing to be studying herself.

What do you do?
>>
>>30267194
Far from the strangest similarity between species we have found. Earth had cows just like Equus does. Although the ones back home are sapient unlike earth ones.
>>
>>30267194
Show a picture of a younger dragon as well as an older one.
>>
>>30267238
>>30267244
"Far from the strangest similarity," You tell her, "Earth had cows just like Equus does, but the ones back home are sapient unlike Earth ones."
You proceed to show her a picture of a younger dragon and then an older one.
"Very similar," Cardea comments, "I wouldn't mind talking to Spike when we get to your planet, if he even agrees to talk to me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30267303
If you are unable to get an audience with spike you may be able to get one with Dragonlord Ember.
>>
>>30267303
Given the fact that you'll be one of the first alien life forms on Equus I wouldn't be surprised if Spike would be the one that wants to talk.
>>
>>30267349
>>30267355
"If you're unable to get an audience with Spike you may be able to get one with Dragonlord Ember," You tell her, "But, given the fact that you'll be one of the first alien life forms on Equus I wouldn't be surprised if Spike would be the one that wants to talk."
Cardea smiles at this.

About fifteen minutes past and you're all finished with your food. Cardea is quick to start cleaning the dishes.
"Hey Rust," Cardea says; getting your attention, "I was thinking we could go visit the Reaper we captured, maybe give it some food or something?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30267439
Sure, Let just feed him broken parts that we has no use for.
>>
>>30267439
Well it certaintly would not do for it to die of hunger. Did Sai take a look at the new memory chips we recovered. Maybe they will show what it eats.
>>
>>30267451
>>30267467
"Sure," You reply, "It certainly wouldn't do for it to die of hunger. Did Sai take a look at the new memory chips we recovered? Maybe they will show what it eats."
"It's gonna take some time," He replies, "We got a lot of chips to go through."
"Didn't they eat the plates we had for the picnic we did," Quiet Vine asks, "I remember that there weren't any plates left."

What do you do?
>>
>>30267498
They ate everything that was set up at the picnic, so they are likely will eat anything they come across that isn't normal food.
>>
>>30267498
Hm I think they did. My first thought is to feed him that piece of rusted metal I found but I would rather figure out the mystery of how that got there first.
>>
>>30267498
We also found glass in his stomach. Do we have any spare windows or ceramic? I'd rather keep our cutlery.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
So... What do we do about the Cardea situation? She still has feelings and wants to have sex with us, even if it is casual. It seems like she's going to be hurt more as a result. I feel like there's still some discussion to go over with Vine.
>>
>>30267623
I say we just see how things go for now. start with just the watching as we gather more information.
>>
It's funny. This is the most discussion I have ever seen this quest get in /cyoag/
>>
>>30267836
Indeed it is. I guess we just needed a love triangle to pop up and cause some internal conflict. I'm interested in whether this results in polygamy, Cardea moving on, or something else.

Also, wrong thread anon.
>>
>>30268746
bumps
>>
>>30267738
I don't know. I feel like we should speak to Vine as soon as we're done for today. A FWB relationship, suggested by Cardea, seems like an unhealthy attempt for her to get close to us. It's also feels wrong to know that we're inviting someone, who has feelings for us, to watch us have sex to indulge our fetish.
>>
>>30267513
>>30267521
>>30267531
"I think they did," You say, "Though they ate everything that was set up at the picnic. We also found glass in it's stomach. Do we have any spare windows or ceramic?"
"We have a bunch of spare windows," Sai says, "A few of them broken a while ago so you can use that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30270867
That'll do.
>>
>>30270896
"That'll do."
Sai gathers up a bunch of broken glass which you and Cardea take to the Reaper. Quickly chucking it into the room, before closing the door.
You hear the sound of the Reaper eating very rapidly.
"Ugh," You hear a rough male voice say behind the door, "That's the best meal you could give to a prisoner? Though, I can't say I was expecting anything greater coming from a Lesser Spawn. This is a nice holding though, I will admit that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30270960
I appreciate the complement to our holding. As far I know, your kind had no issue eating this before.
>>
>>30270976
"I appreciate the complement on our holding," You tell him, "As far as I know: Your kind had no issues eating this before."
"No issues," He replies, "It's just the quality, taste... well everything about it isn't very... well prepared."

What do you do?
>>
>>30271041
What do you mean by prepared?
>>
>>30271227
"What do you mean by prepared?" You ask.
"You probably wouldn't understand it," He replies, "You being a Lesser Spawn and me being the one chosen for our God's noble quest."

What do you do?
>>
>>30271341
God has given a quest for your species? I'm guessing that it's based around disposing all unworthy lesses spawns from existence? Who is this god, and how did he reveal this quest to your species?
>>
>>30271404
"God has given a quest for your species," You say, "I'm guessing that it's based around disposing unworthy Lesser Spawns from existence? Who is this god?"
"Ywhy," He replies, "He is our great god!"
"How did he reveal this quest to your species?"
"It goes far back," He starts, "When time was in it's infancy. Ywhy had created several species, including us. They soon started to drift from his divine light till only we remained to worship it, for this he granted several gifts: Intelligence, technology, and bravery. Then he gave us our quest: To wipe the universe of the sinners, and take their best attributes so he can start a new universe with us, his loyal followers."

What do you do?
>>
>>30270281
>t's also feels wrong to know that we're inviting someone, who has feelings for us, to watch us have sex to indulge our fetish.
Maybe
>>
>>30271524
But how did Ywhy inform your species of this quest? How does communicate with your race? Does he have a physical body, or does he exist in a higher plane of existence?
>>
>>30271524
Interesting. I am sorry you are stuck in a situation that causes everybody to kill you.
>>
>>30271686
>>30271715
"How did Ywhy inform your species of this quest," You ask, "How does he communicate with your race? Does he have a physical body, or does he exist in a higher plane of existence?"
"He has a physical body," He says, "Though he doesn't appear often, the last time he was seen was when we escaped under the ice. Though I'm a newborn so I didn't experience it."
"Interesting," You mutter, "I'm sorry you are stuck in a situation that causes everybody to kill you."
"That's quite alright," He chuckles, "Though I'm now wondering what to do now: My friends would obviously not try to come get me, and they'd probably try to kill me on sight now for just speaking with you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30271765
Why would the kill for spreading the word of Wwhy? Wait, if you knew your friends would kill you for speaking to us, why did speak did you continue to converse?
>>
>>30271765
Well you won't be here forever so I guess it depends on what the Irezchkan do.
>>
>>30271796
They kill you*
>>
>>30271796
>>30271800
"Why would they want to kill you for spreading the word of Ywhy," You ask, "Wait, if you knew your friends would kill you for speaking to us, why did you continue to converse?"
"It's more of that I've talked to the enemy," He replies, "If I escaped and happened to leak some information to you they'd brand me a traitor for doing so and then kill me, and to why I keep talking: I'm not a very good Reaper to be captured by you, a Lesser Spawn so I'm just hoping you'd end it for me."
"Well, you won't be here forever," You tell him, "I guess it depends on what the Irezchkan do."
"Ah, you're taking me to the Irezchkan," He says; a bit happy and sarcastically, "Hope they don't remember the old atrocities we inflected on them and their old home world... probably not, but if they do: I better start speaking to Ywhy."

What do you do?
>>
>>30271883
>old atrocities
That is the black canister that some of the reapers has in their gun tentacle, right?
Also what dose the gray lighting canister do?
>>
>>30271896
"That is the black canister that some of the Reapers have in their gun tentacle, right?"
"No," He replies, "You probably know this: When we were in that war the Irezchkans lived on a different planet in a different galaxy that we may have bombed into dust. Surprised that they are still around after that."
"What does the grey lightning canister do?" You ask.
"...We don't know," He replies, "We're suppose to test it and see what it does soon."

What do you do?
>>
>>30271976
That is concerning. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>30271676
That said that is kind of why I want to do it. It is maybe not the right thing to do but the flesh is weak and all that.
>>
>>30272281
>That said that is kind of why I want to do it. It is maybe not the right thing to do but the flesh is weak and all that.
Rust has a lot of time to go over this in his head. We have to consider how it will effect Cardea. Your crush, invites you to watch him have sex with someone else, despite knowing how you feel for him, because he wants to solely satisfy his fetish? When you think about it from Cardea's perspective, it feels unfair and awful.
>>
>>30272224
"That is concerning," You say, "Thank you for your time."
The Reaper simply grunts in reply.

What do you do?
>>
>>30272866
Let's go talk to the kid. I am curious what that toy we salvaged was.
>>
>>30272911
You decide to go talk to Aithne, who you find to be nearby.
She seemed to be studying the toy you managed to salvage. It was in poor condition: parts burnt, and some having even melted. It appeared to be a slightly function miniature toy gun.
Aithne appeared to be sadden by the toy, staring at it with wet eyes and holding it close to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30273030
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30273030
Is it possible we can fix her toy?
>>
>>30273108
>>30273152
You trot up and wrap her in a hug. She returns the hug and begins to cry.
While she does this you get a look at her toy gun. You could probably fix the outside of it, fix the burnt marks removed the melted parts, but the inside might be a different story especially if anything melted on the inside.

What do you do?
>>
>>30273232
Ask her why it was important.
>>
>>30273244
"Why is it important to you?" You ask her after she stops crying.
"It's an old relic," She tells you, "My mother found it and gave it to my dad before he went out into space with me. He then gave it to me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30273330
I might not be able to completely fix, but the I can do is try my best to bring back as much of the toy as possible.
>>
>>30273383
"I might not be able to fix it," You tell her, "But all I can do is try my best to bring back as much of the toy as possible."
"Please," Aithne sniffs, "Please try!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30273330
Sounds important indeed.
>>
>>30273470
Oops
>>30273460
We will. Get Cardea and Eagle to look over it with us.

Ask Aithne if it does anything. That might help us fix it.
>>
>>30273522
"We will," You tell her, "Does it do anything? That might help us fix it."
"It use to make some firing noises with some flashes of light." Aithne tells you.
"Sai, can you get Cardea and Eagle over here?"
"I can get Cardea," He says, "But, Eagle is still asleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>30273603
Eh. I will just look over it by myself for now then. Sounds like a fairly basic toy anyway.
>>
>>30273679
"Eh, I'll just look it over myself," You say; getting up with the toy, "Sounds like a fairly basic toy anyway."
Which should probably be easier to do with your talent.
You trot over to a nearby table and gather the necessary items needed for it.
After finding several screws, you get a screwdriver and get them out. Looking at the inside.
The inside was okay, none of the main parts were melted or damaged, but a large clump of wires have melted together and several lesser parts that appeared to be for the lighting were broken.

What do you do?
>>
>>30273819
Even if we can only restore the sound and not the light it is something. Replace the bad wires.
>>
>>30273843
You remove the bad wires, and the ones that have melted together before replacing them.
You soon replace them and test fire the trigger a few times.
*Pew! Pew! Pew!* It goes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30273962
It's something.
Try to fix the lights now.
>>
>>30273962
Any chance we can replace the light if we can't fix it?
>>
>>30273974
>>30273999
"It's something." You mutter.
You start to try and fix the lights now.
After a few minutes of tinkering, and nearly shocking yourself, you try hitting the trigger again.
The lights quickly start flashing, they weren't timed with the sounds though.

What do you do?
>>
>>30274049
Try to adjust the timings. Get Hpa in here to precisely time it so we can see if we are getting closer.
>>
>>30274049
Let try and make the light go with the sound and we will have a fixed toy.
>>
>>30274061
>>30274066
You start to try and adjust the timing, getting Hpa to help out and to precisely time it to see if you were getting closer.
After ten minutes of trial and error the flashes are synced with the sounds, besides the outside not looking so great it worked nicely now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30274143
Try the outside now. Get the other two in to help with that.
>>
>>30274143
Time to fix the appearance.
>>
>>30274180
>>30274197
It was time to fix the appearance.
Eagle was still asleep so you just did it with Cardea.
It's another ten minutes of cutting away the melted parts and then carefully painting over the gun and the burnt spots.
At the end though: It was finished and pretty much looked like a brand new toy gun.

What do you do?
>>
>>30274255
Show it to Aithne.
This is the best we were able to do hope you like it.
>>
>>30274255
Thank Cardea for the help and show it to Aithne.
>>
>>30274255
Go in and fire it at her.
>>
>>30274284
>>30274292
>>30274308
"Thanks Cardea."
You find Aithne and start firing it at her. This causes her to freak out for a moment before laughing at what it was.
"This is the best we were able to do," You tell her; giving her the gun, "Hope you like it."
She stares down at it for a moment before pointing it at you and saying in the loudest voice she could.
"Freeze alien scum!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30274369
You will never take me alive.
Dive at her then fall to the ground when she fires.
>>
>>30274432
"You will never take me alive!" You exclaim; slowly running towards her before diving a bit.
She smiles and pulls the trigger.
*Pew! Pew! Pew!*
You fall to the ground, rolling around in fake pain before giving off several twitches and dying. Sticking your tongue out.
"The alien has been vanquished," She smile; placing a paw on you, "The world is safe once again!"
She then flops onto your neck.
You smile and begin the process of getting up.
"Dog pile!"
Oh Celestia!
Kahurangi and Moana run around the corner, making a run towards you.
They launch themselves forward and tackle you, knocking the wind out of you as the three quickly start trying to make a pile on top of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30274506
No! We must slowly struggle and raise ourselves, before we inevitably fail and meet our end. Guessing she's happy with fixed toy?
>>
>>30274506
Lift them all up onto your back and carry them to the cargo bay. Time for some multiplayer videogames.
>>
>>30274549
Wait scratch that for now. I like >>30274543
Better.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
bumps
>>
>>30275622
>>
>>30276404
b
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>30274543
>>30274561
"No," You shout; acting like the weight of the three were too great, "I must slowly struggle and raise myself, before I inevitably fail and meet my end!"
You make yourself go a few feet before flopping to the ground in defeat, the three having successfully made a pile on you.
"You're funny, Rust!" Kahurangi giggles from the top of the child pile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278046
Woe is me to be defeated by three powerful beings. Play dead.
>>
>>30278046
Celestia and Luna walked into a bar.
Ouch.
>>
>>30278075
>>30278084
"Woe is me," You say, "Defeated by three powerful beings! CelestiaandLunawalkedintoabar!"
You then play dead, flopping your tongue out in an example of this. The three get off of you.
"So what do we do now," Moana asks, "Now that he's dead?"
"I don't know." Aithne replies.
"Kiss of Life!"
You feel something wrap around your neck before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278166
Get up and in the deepest voice we can muster say "I am arisen"
>>
>>30278166
Rise proud and tall, and stare ominously at the one who has awoken us! Then give em a kiss on the forehead.
>>
>>30278195
>>30278199
You get up and rise proud and tall.
"I am arisen!" You say in the deepest voice you could make.
You stare ominously at the one that awoke you: Kahurangi, who was simply staring up at you with a bit smile and a wagging tail.
You grab her, pick her up, and give her a kiss on the forehead.
"Noooooooooo!" She giggles; trying to struggle out of your grip.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278285
Alright, you three win. Are you happy with I managed to get back, Aithne?
>>
>>30278316
"Alright, you three win," You tell them; still holding Kahurangi who had now stopped and was simply cuddling, "Are you happy with what I managed to get back, Aithne?"
"Yes." She smiles; firing it at you again.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278392
I'm extremely happy to hear that. Group hug?
>>
>>30278392
Ask them if they want to to play some videoganes
>>
>>30278416
>>30278453
"I'm extremely happy to hear that," You smile, "Group hug?"
The other two approach you and wrap you in a hug.
"...You guys want to play video games?" You ask.
"YEAH!" They all seem to scream at once.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278498
Alrighty, let's head on over to play. Anything on the agenda today, Sai?
>>
>>30278541
You pick the three of them up and head over the the gaming area.
"Anything on the agenda today, Sai?" You ask.
"We should be arriving at the Irezchkan home world in about two hours," He says, "That's about it."
You arrive at the gaming room and look over at the games. The most recent one with multiplayer was a game called Overcooked: A party game that supported four people and was kid friendly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278626
Let's get our game face on, and start playing until the kids are happy and satisfied.
>>
>>3027862Let's play.
>>
>>30278626 Let's play.
>>
>>30278659
>>30278727
You put your game face on and start playing with the kids, and not stopping until the kids were happy and satisfied.
It didn't really turn out as you planned: Even though the game was kid-friendly, and wasn't competitive with players working together things still were greatly competitive.
You had to stop the game early when Moana got mad at Kahurangi for letting a rat steal a bowl of soup in the game, storming out of the room in anger and Kahurangi following closely by trying to apologize and appease him. Leaving you and Aithne sitting there.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278775
Should of realized that competitive party games are praised for ending friendships. Follow Moana and Kahurangi.
>>
>>30278775
Take the old crows advice and let them deal with it themselves. Tell Aithne to do the same. We will step in if it continues. Ask Sai how muvh longer to the planet.
>>
>>30278839
>>30278853
Switching to this. They have to mature at some point.
>>
>>30278853
Oh I forgot about what the crow told us. Good catch.
>>
>>30278839
>>30278853
>>30278868
>>30278880
"Should've realized that competitive games are praised for ending friendships." You mutter.
You decide to take the crow's advice and let them deal with it themselves, telling Aithne to do the same.
"How much longer to the planet?" You ask Sai.
"About an hour."
Five minutes past before you see Kahurangi run up to you and into your lap, crying.
You were confused until you feel a big bruise on her arm, having been punched extremely hard there.
Moana soon rounds the corner. His anger was gone, having now been replaced by a look of fear and worry.

What do you do?
>>
>>30278982
Give her a hug and gesture to Moana to come over to recive the same. A hug that is not a punch.
>>
>>30278982
Damn, let's get some ice for that bruise of hers. Leave Moana to apologize himself fro what he did.
>>
>>30278996
>>30279016
You give her a hug and gesture to Moana to do the same. He quickly approaches and joins the hug.
You then get up to get a bag of ice for her bruise while Moana began the process of apology.
You soon reach the fridge, grabbing a bag and placing ice inside of it and finding a cloth for it.
"...Why are you getting a bag of ice?" You hear Quiet Vine ask.

What do you do?
>>
>>30279099
Kahurangi and Moana had a fight. Don't worry they are dealing with it themselves.
>>
>>30279099
Maybe we should speak to privately once we settled the kids down. The sooner the Cardea is solved, the better.
>>
>>30279149
You know it occurs to me if we want somebody to watch we could enlist HPA
I still want to have Cardea watching but if we do decide against her HPA would also work. I also think it would be much less wierd for Cardea if she is not the only one there so it is less likely to cause problems.
>>
>>30279183
I'm just nervous how Cardea feels by our rather sudden invitation, after how she revealed her feelings.
>>
>>30279119
>>30279149
"Kahurangi and Moana had a fight," You tell her, "Don't worry they are dealing with it themselves.
"Hope they're alright," She comments, "Wouldn't want their relationship to be ruined."
"We can speak privately later," You tell her, "After the kids have been settled down."
She nods and lets you leave with the bag of ice.
You soon deliver the ice. Kahurangi quickly putting it on the bruise, sighing in relief when it makes contact.
They appeared to have apologized, but Moana still stood off a bit to the side. Still with a look of worry.

What do you do?
>>
>>30279215
That's why I think HPA at the same time would be a good idea. Helps her understand this is nothing personal. Still keep an eye on her and have her stop if it does not work out though.
Alternatively I suppose we could try for the three ways or even an outright herd.
>>
>>30279225
Put the ice on Kahurangi.
>>
>>30279225
I think we shouldn't return to playing. The mood has changed. Again, Moana has to voice his worries and guilt to Kahurangi herself.
>>
>>30279248
A herd might work depending on how Vine feels about it. A threesome is definitely risky, when you combine feelings into the whole arrangement..
>>
>>30279251
>>30279255
You decide to return to playing since the mood has changed greatly. Moana apologizes again to Kahurangi, who accepts the apology.
You all start playing the game again, without anger this time.

An hour quickly goes past of game playing. The game was pretty fun, but the difficulty went up quickly as you were now trying to make food in the dark, with tables floating and changing positions.

What do you do?
>>
>>30279336
Uhm anon said shouldn't return. Oh well.
>>
>>30279336
>I think we shouldn't return to playing.
>You decide to return to playing
Wait, what? I was worried the mood was ruined by the incident... but I guess I was wrong?
>>
>>30279336
We better go prepare to arrive. Get in contact and ask if it would be possible to send up some sort of prison shuttle. Go gather the weapons and block of metal we salvaged.
>>
>>30279375
>>30279383
I apparently read shouldn't as should. Sorry, kinda tired today.

>>30279391
You turn off the game and trot over to the cockpit, getting into contact with them and asking if it would be possible to send up some sort of prison shuttle.
"We can send up a prison shuttle," She says; looking something over, "Though I have to ask why you need one to be sent up."

What do you do?
>>
>>30279443
We captured one of the things that destroyed the ship. We can fill you in on them when we get down there.
>>
>>30279443
We've captured a live reaper and imprisoned him in our ship.
>>
>>30279455
>>30279458
"We've captured one of the things that destroyed the ship," You tell her, "We can fill you in on them when we get down there."
"Alright," She says, "I'll send one up now. Might take a while."
A few minutes later you watch as a box-shaped ship flies up near your ship, painted a nice yellow color.
"Request to dock," You hear a voice say from the radio, "To transfer one prisoner."

What do you do?
>>
>>30279568
Request granted.
>>
>>30279587
"Request Granted." You tell him.
The ship docks at the airlock, Sai opening it up to allow them in.
You quickly trot over to greet them. There were about five of them, all armored and with weaponry. Probably encase the prisoner is dangerous or tries to escape.
"Greetings," Their leader greets you, "We heard you needed a prisoner transferred."

What do you do?
>>
>>30279694
Correct. I'll bring you towards him right away.
>>
>>30279694
Yes. We took all it's ammunition but it is still dangerous. At least partialy cooperative though.
>>
>>30279719
>>30279793
"Correct," You tell them, "I'll bring you towards him right away. We took all it's ammunition, but it is still dangerous. At least partially cooperative though."
"Lead the way."
You lead them over to the hazardous materials room. You approach the door, but stop just before opening it.
How were you suppose to get him out safely?

What do you do?
>>
>>30279874
Sai make sure the children are all out of the path.
Get Cardea in to help take it down if needed.

Warn the guards that it is not secured to anything.
>>
>>30279902
This
>>
>>30279902
>>30279943
"Sai, make sure the children are all out of the path, and get Cardea here."
"Got it."
Cardea soon arrives.
"It isn't secured to anything." You warn the guards; opening the door.
Nothing happens for a few seconds, and then it slowly comes lumbering out. Blinking at the change of light.
"You really need to put some lightening in there." The Reaper comments.
The Reaper then notices the other people in there.
"Who are the blokes?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30280397
They have come to escort you planetside.
>>
>>30280397
These guys are going to be the ones escorting you to a prison shuttle. Standard protocol.
>>
>>30280397
Don't even think of anything to escape or well you already know how that song and dance goes.
>>
>>30280413
>>30280440
>>30280482
"These guys are going to be the ones escorting you planetside," You tell him, "Standard protocol. Don't even think of anything to escape or... well, you already know how that song and dance goes."
"I wasn't planning on it." He replies.
"Come along... what ever you are," Their leader says, "Don't want to make this harder then it needs to be."
The Reaper starts following them, with you and Cardea behind. They soon reach the prison shuttle, carefully getting the Reaper in.
"There we go," The leader says, "All in there. Anything else you need?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30280522
That should be all thank you. We will be coming down shortly.
Go get the guns and metal block we salvaged and head on down.
>>
>>30280522
That will be all. You're free to take him. Get ready to head down.
>>
>>30280551
>>30280560
"That will be all. You're free to take him. We will be coming down shortly."
He nods and steps into the shuttle. You quickly grab the guns, metal black, and Aithne.
The crew gets ready and heads into the new landing pod. You decide to not take Kahurangi and Moana after Quiet Vine grew worried about another crash on the planet.
The landing pod soon starts it descent onto the planet, aiming for the base you were at.
After a few minutes the landing pod lands safely on the ground next to the base. Surprising the guards standing outside, and causing one of the younger guards to faint.

What do you do?
>>
>>30280679
Go out with Aithne. Leave the weapons behind for now. They might get jumpy to see us carrying a bunch of their guns.
>>
>>30280679
Uhh is he gonna be alright? Ask to one of the guards.
Does he do that all the time?
>>
>>30280714
>>30280791
You go outside with Aithne. You leave the weapons inside though as they could get jumpy to see you carrying a bunch of their guns.
"Uh, is he going to be alright?" You ask one of the guards; pointing towards the one that fainted.
"He'll be fine." He smiles.
"Does... he do that all the time?"
"Yep, but that doesn't stop us from having fun with it!"
You watch as another guard comes up to the fainted one, pulls out what appears to be a marker and proceeds to start drawing dicks all over his face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30280815
Laugh.
I would have thought you guys would have been informed we were coming. Aithne here was the sole survivor of an attack on her ship so we took her home.
>>
>>30280839
You laugh at this. Aithne seems to laugh at this too.
"I would have thought you guys have been informed we were coming," You comment after your laughter, "Aithne here was the sole survivor of an attack on her ship so we took her home."
"Glad to hear that you came all the way back for her," The guard smiles; before lowering himself to her level, "Hello there. We would like to know where you came from so we can get you home."
Aithne frowns a bit at the way he spoke to her, but brushes it off.
"Fort Lychroftz." She replies.
"That's the military base on a tropical island right," The guard asks; earning a nod from her, "That explains the white fur... Do you have any parents?"
"My mom works there," She explains, "She's a Ticketer."

What do you do?
>>
>>30280992
Oh. I am glad to hear that. I just assumed you were orphaned after the attack.

Wonder to ourselves how Galchobhar (the colaxian child we rescued) is doing. Wonder if he has a new family yet.
>>
>>30280992
And we were able to get some weapons from the ship before it blew up.
>>
>>30281026
>>30281092
"Oh, I'm glad to hear that," You smile, "I just assumed you were orphaned after the attack."
"We'll get her back home," The guard says, "Fort Lychroftz is far away and isolated, but it's a very safe trip and location."
"We were able to get some weapons from the ship before it blew up."
"Good to know." He smiles.
You start to wonder to yourself how Galchobhar was doing. Did he have a new family yet? Were they a kind family? You hoped they were or-
"Rust," You hear Aithne say; bringing you back to reality, "Are you okay? You spaced out for a moment there."

What do you do?
>>
>>30281194
Oh sorry. I was just thinking about another child i rescued and took home a while ago.

Anyway would it be possible for me to speak with somebody in charge. I have important information about the creatures that attacked the ship.
>>
>>30281226
"Sorry," You apologize, "I was just thinking about another child I rescued a took home a while ago. Anyway, would it be possible for me to speak to someone in charge? I have important information about the creatures that attacked the ship."
"Yeah," The guard replies, "She's been waiting for you for a bit now so might as well take you to her. We'll also be bringing the little one home so you can your goodbyes now or later."

What do you do?
>>
>>30281313
May as well say them now in case I don't get the chance later. Get the others out here to say goodbye as well.

Tell her she is always welcome to visit you on equus. Although it is a rather long way away and we are unsure how fast their ships travel.
>>
>>30281350
"May as well say it now." You say; getting the others to come out.
When the others come you begin to speak.
"You're always welcome to visit us on Equus," You tell her, "Although it is a rather long way away and we are unsure how fast your ships travel."
"Rust," She starts; beginning to tear up, "I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me, you... saved my life on that ship, and took me back home. I'm... I'm..."
She starts crying before running up to you and hugging your leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30281439
Continue to hug her to help let it all out.
>>
>>30281439
Well what kind of pony would I be if I did not help people.
>>
>>30281466
>>30281472
You continue to hug her to help her let it all out.
"What kind of pony would I be if I did not help people?" You ask her.
She cries for several minutes before stopping.
"Thank you Rust," She sniffs, "Thank you for everything. I won't forget you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30281589
I won't forget you either.
>>
>>30281589
I won't forget about you either, Aithne. Say our goodbies and head on over to our meeting.
>>
>>30281606
>>30281617
"I won't forgot you either, Aithne." You tell her.
Everybody else says their goodbyes before the guard starts leading you to the leader. Taking you through the base till you reach a nice, metal door.
"You'll be the only one to go in," The guard tells you, "Your friends will have to wait out here."
You nod and enter as the guard opens the door for you, the door being closed behind you.
The room was small, and dark. With only a desk and several scattered belongings on the desk. At the desk sat their leader, who you quickly recognize as the one who saved you and Kahurangi on the mountain pass.
"I was wonder if I would see you again," She smiles, "Take a seat. I imagine you have quite a bit to tell me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30281706
Indeed I do. Where would you like to start?
>>
>>30281706
Yes. It is something I probably should have warned you about when I first saw you. The things that attacked your ship are creatures that terrorized the galaxy thousands of years ago and have recently returned. From talking to the one we captured we discovered it is a religious crusade to wipe out other species and they apparently destroyed your old home planet.

I can have our ship a.i send you footage of them and give you some corpses to study. Vine could show you how to fire their weapons.
>>
>>30281788
>>30281801
"Indeed I do," You say; sitting down, "Where would you like me to start?"
"How about we start with the alien you had us bring down?" She asks.
"Yes... It is something that I should have probably warned you about," You start, "The things that attacked your ship are creatures that terrorized the galaxy thousands of years ago and have recently returned. From talking to the one we captured we discovered it is a religious crusade to wipe out other species and they apparently destroyed your old home planet."
"I knew it looked a bit familiar." She mutters.
"I can have our ship A.I. send you footage of them and give you some corpses to study. Vine could show you how to fire their weapons."
"That sounds like a good idea." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30281870
So if they were to attack how would you put the chances of the royalists being willing to set their differences aside to help repel them. I somewhat doubt they will be at invasion strength any time soon but it is still something to think about.
>>
>>30281883
"If they were to attack how would you put the chances of the Royalists being willing to set their differences aside to help repel them," You ask, "I somewhat doubt they will be at invasion strength any time soon, but it is still something to thing about."
"They'd probably refuse to cooperate unless the invasion is directly effecting them," She replies, "Like if the invasion started in their territory or it started to effect them in some way."

What do you do?
>>
>>30281953
Shame. I will head back up and get you some of those corpses and footage. The Templers are working on combating them so you may want to get in contact with them.
>>
>>30281953
That's unfortunate. The least we can do is help you prepare if they come.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30281953
I have a request. The child who was still on our ship when we crashed here has been studying weapons and I would appreciate if you could spare a manual or something explaining your weapons for him to study. I know you probably can't spare any actual guns.
>>
>>30282648
>>
>>30283410
>>
>>30284978
>>
>>30285846
>>
>>30281993
>>30282007
>>30282044
"That's unfortunate," You say, "The least we can do is help you prepare if they come. I will head back up and get you some of those corpses and footage. The Templars are working on combating them so you may want to get in contact with them."
She simply nods.
"I also have a request: The child who was still on our ship when we crashed here has been studying weapons and I would appreciate if you could spare a manual or something explaining your weapons for him to study. I know you probably can't spare any actual guns."
"We have a weapon training manual," She says, "Would that do?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30286572
Yes please. I will go grab the guns and block of metal I recovered from the ship from the landing pod then head up to get that stuff.
>>
>>30286612
"Yes please," You smile, "I will go grab the guns and block of metal I recovered from the ship from the landing pod then head up to get that stuff."
She allows you to leave. You trot to the landing pod, getting everything out before heading back to the ship and telling your crew where you were going.
You arrive and grab some Reaper footage of Sai before grabbing a Reaper body from the large pile of dead Reapers you had.
You then come back down, showing the leader the body.
"Interesting creature." She comments; looking at it from different angles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30286713
I have have Vine show you how to operate the weapons. In hindsight ammo is something I should have also grabbed. Speaking of ammo could we borrow your range. We found some new types of reaper ammo and it would be handy to test it.
>>
>>30286733
*I could have.
>>
>>30286733
"I can have Vine show you how to operate the weapons," You tell her, "I should have grabbed some ammo though. Speaking of ammo: Can we borrow your range? We found some new type of Reaper ammo and it would be handy to test it."
"We don't have a range," She replies, "We just shoot outside."

What do you do?
>>
>>30286820
That would work as well.
Go get the stuff and do the thing.
>>
>>30286843
"That would work as well." You say.
You go get the stuff and gather everyone outside, getting Quiet Vine to do it as she knew how to.
You put the grey canister in and step back as she aimed for a distant tree.
She stabs it and it fires, hitting the tree.
You watch as the tree is quickly encased by a grey, clay-like substance. The tree is fully encased in it in a minute.
A few seconds go by before it starts to make strange popping noises, and then explode.

What do you do?
>>
>>30286948
That's a rather gruesome way to go.
>>
>>30286948
Neat.
Try the black canister now. Be ready to shoot the shit out of the result.
>>
>>30286967
>>30286972
"That's a rather gruesome way to go." You mutter.
You load in the black canister. Getting ready to shoot the shit out of the result of it.
Quiet Vine aims at another tree and fires.
Nothing happens for a few seconds, then the tree starts to wilt before it's bark starts becoming black. The branches twisting in strange ways along with the trunk as it went through the transformation. You hear a tearing noise as a mouth opens up on it. It's limbs flailing about as it releases a hellish scream. The leader looked horrified at this.

What do you do?
>>
>>30287100
Shoot it. Once it is done tell the leader that is what happened to her ship. It spreads like some sort of infestation. We have seen it once before but it was an entire planet and Kahurangi was the only survivor.
>>
>>30287100
Kill it! This canister is capable of wiping planets.
>>
>>30287142
>>30287154
You quickly start shooting it, filling it's body up with a bunch of holes.
It soon dies, it's body going limp. And it thankfully doesn't spread to the other plants.
"That is what happened to your ship," You tell her, "It spreads like some sort of infestation. We have seen it once before, but it was an entire planet and Kahurangi was the only survivor.
"I'm glad you saved her then," She comments, "Though I can't imagine what an experience like that could do to her mind."

What do you do?
>>
>>30287319
Thankfully she seems mostly intact. We will probably have a better idea once we get her back to our home planet. We also rescued the sole survivor of a reaper attack from a ship of the same species. As far as we know those two are the only left.
Where can I get one of those weapon manuals you mentioned while Vine shows you how to fire the guns?

Have Vine explain to her what the other ammo types do.
>>
>>30287344
"Thankfully, she seems to be mostly intact," You tell her, "We will probably have a better idea once we get her back to our home planet. We also rescued the sole survivor of a Reaper attack from a ship of the same species. As far as we know those two are the only left."
"That's sad." She comments; looking a bit sad herself.
"Where can I get one of those weapon manuals you mentioned," You ask, "Vine can show you how to fire the guns."
"In the hanger," She replies, "Some of the guards there have some they've never opened."

What do you do?
>>
>>30287463
Let's head on over to get one and return.
>>
>>30287463
Go grab a manual.
Admire the ships in the hanger.
>>
>>30287511
>>30287536
You trot over there and after a bit of asking one of them gives you their manual.
You admire their ships for a moment, most of them being box-shaped, before returning.
Quiet Vine was currently telling her what the green canister does.

What do you do?
>>
>>30287628
Wait for Vine to explain everything.
>>
>>30287628
Let start reading the manual till vine is do with the explanation.
>>
>>30287628
Read until she's done.
>>
>>30287659
>>30287682
>>30287691
You sit down nearby and start reading the manual. Waiting for Vine to explain everything about the canisters to the leader.
It takes about five minutes for her to go through every canister that you knew of. Ending with the leader thanking her for the information.

What do you do?
>>
>>30287750
I suppose we may as well leave. Ask them to get in contact with us if they or the templers find out anything useful about fighting reapers.
>>
>>30287750
Time to head back out.
>>
>>30287765
>>30287802
"I suppose we may leave," You say; getting up, "Get into contact with us if you or the Templars find out anything useful about the Reapers."
"Will do." She nods.
The five of you then get back into the landing pod, flying back to the ship safely.
"Do you want to continue the course to where we were going before?" Sai asks you as you return.

What do you do?
>>
>>30287868
Yes.

Go bring Moana his new book.
>>
>>30287868
How long till we reach our destination?
>>
>>30287880
>>30287902
"Yes." You reply.
You find Moana and give him the book. He quickly thanks you before going off to read it.
"How long till we reach out destination?" You ask.
"Uh, four months," He says, "...I think? I could be wrong."

What do you do?
>>
>>30287971
What's the time.
>>
>>30287971
We may have time to converse with Vine privately then.
>>
>>30287990
>>30288014
You look at the time. The clock reading 12:05, just a little past lunch.
Enough time to talk to Vine privately then.
You trot around for a bit and find her in the kitchen again. She appeared to be making a large salad for lunch, her tail swishing back and forth in happiness, you guess.

What do you do?
>>
>>30288127
Let's help her make lunch while we talk to her. Ask if she's free to talk soon.
>>
>>30288151
You approach her. She apparently hears your approach and moves over so you could help. Blushing a bit due to you possibly seeing her tail moving back and forth.
"Are you free to talk soon?" You ask her; helping her cut the food.
"I can talk right now if you want." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30288250
It's about Cardea. We need to talk about, and I feel like made a mistake and hurt her by accident.
>>
>>30288250
I was thinking with Cardea if we had Hpa watching as well it might be less weird for her.
>>
>>30288275
>>30288336
"It's about Cardea." You tell her, "I was thinking with Cardea if we had Hpa watching as well it might be less weird for her."
"You'd probably have to ask Hpa about it." Quiet Vine replies.
"And I feel like I made a mistake and hurt her by accident." You tell her.
"...What do you mean?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30288383
Imagine when you had a crush on me back then, Vine. You admit your feelings, and I proceed to invite you to watch have sex with someone to fulfill my own fetish. When we put ourselves in her perspective, it just seems wrong and inconsiderate.
>>
>>30288420
"Imagine when you had a crush on me back then, Vine," You start, "You admit your feelings, and I proceed to invite you to watch have sex with someone to fulfill my own fetish. When we put ourselves in her perspective, it just seems wrong and inconsiderate."
"That's why I was fine with a three-way," She tells you, "Cardea wouldn't feel left out, and we can all have some fun."

What do you do?
>>
>>30288554
I suppose that makes sense. I think maybe we should start with seeing if Hpa would be interested in watching alongside her and then maybe next time do the three way.
>>
>>30288554
But it's a temporary arrangement that has her knowing she's a third wheel that we will get rid of in the future. Casual sex isn't really healthy when mixed in with emotions that could get even worse from it all. I don't want to leave her feeling even more hurt emotionally from all of it.
>>
>>30288554
I don't think Cardea will have fun when it will leave her emotionally worse off when it was made clear to her that she will never stay.
>>
>>30288565
>>30288594
>>30288626
"I suppose that makes sense," You say, "But, it's a temporary situation that I don't think Cardea will have fun with when it will leave her emotionally worse off when it was made clear to her that she will never stay and knowing she's a third wheel. Casual sex ins't really healthy when mixed in with emotions that could get even worse from it all. I don't want to leave her feeling even more hurt emotionally from all of it."
She opens her mouth to say something only to close it when nothing comes out.
"...Then what do you propose we do?" She asks; sounding a bit sad.

What do you do?
>>
>>30288675
I could start a herd. Then she could stay.
>>
>>30288675
I am lost as you. Either option will leave her worse off, and so will denying her. She already committed a taboo several times to watch us, and she was willing to suggest a three-way to get close to us while knowing it leave her worse off. Only way that will make her happy is if she stayed with us. I really don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to hurt you either.
>>
>>30288689
Forget I said this I have a better idea.
Say she should look around eqqus for a while when we get home and if after a few years she still wants us over anybody else maybe we can start a herd.
>>
>>30288765
I think it's better for us to date or do something with Cardea before doing so. That way, Cardea can move on, or be happy to focus on the mission.
>>
>>30288689
>>30288759
>>30288765
"I'm as lost as you," You tell her, "Either option will leave her worse off, and so will denying her. She already committed a taboo several times to watch us, and she was willing to suggest a three-way to get close to us while knowing it'll leave her worse off. Only way that will make her happy is if she stayed with us. I really don't want to hurt her, but I don't want to hurt you either."
"We could start a herd with her," She suggests, "I'm fine with a herd... or she could look around Equus for a whole when we get home and if after a few years she still wants you over anybody else we can do the herd, but that option doesn't fix the problem we're dealing with right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>30288789
I think telling her to wait a few years like you said is probably the best solution. Not ideal but no solution here is.
>>
>>30288789
We could try starting a herd with her. Maybe get to know her a bit more and see if it works out. That way, she can out moving on, or by being happy with us.

>>30288808
Doesn't really solve the current issue. Remember that she's watching us constantly and is interested.
>>
>>30288820
>Doesn't really solve the current issue. Remember that she's watching us constantly and is interested.
Sadly I think she will just have to live with that. I really think she should get the chance to experience what equus has to offer in men first.
>>
>>30288838
I should clarify. I am >>30288808
>>
>>30288838
Why do it though? If Vine is willing to do it, we can just try it out. There's no real harm in doing it.
>>
>>30288820 (me)
>>30288789
I think we should ask what Vine wants. Is she willing to deny Cardea and live through this problem through the rest of our mission, or is she willing to try it to make Cardea happy?
>>
>>30288808
>>30288820
>>30288882
"We could tell her to wait a few years," You tell her, "Or we can try starting a hear with her. Maybe get to know her better and see if it works out."
You sigh and turn to Quiet Vine.
"Vine: Are you willing to deny Cardea and live through this problem through the rest of our mission, or are you willing to try to make her happy?" You ask.
She thinks about this for a minute.
"I want her to be happy," She tells you with a smile, "I don't care if I have to share you or not, I want her to be happy too."

What do you do?
>>
>>30288953
Ok. We will suggest to her the possibility of searching eqqus for a few years then coming back if she still wants me or the possibility of starting now. give her a week to choose then we go with whatever she chooses.
>>
>>30288980
Agreed. Present both possibilities to her then give her a week to decide.
>>
>>30288953
Are you willing to do this, Vine? We'll have to work through jealously, and many more challenges that this comes with.
>>
>>30288980
>>30288987
>>30288991
"Are you willing to do this Vine," You ask, "We'll have to work through jealousy, and many other challenges that this comes with."
"I'm 100% willing to go through with this." She tells you.
You nod and trot away, finding Cardea in the cargo bay making another indoor turret.
You trot up to her and present to her the two possibilities.
"I-I'm going to need some time to decide this," She says; stuttering a bit, "This is quite a bit of pressure to throw on me, maybe it isn't and I'm just overreacting-"
She quickly starts to go into a nervous rambling session.

What do you do?
>>
>>30289100
Take all the time you need.
>>
>>30289100
Hug her and tell her it's alright and that Vine is happy to try. She'll have plenty of time decide.
>>
>>30289132
>>30289149
You wrap her in a hug, which causes her to cease all rambling.
"It's alright," You tell her, "Vine is happy to try. Take all the time you need."
"S-Sorry about that," Cardea apologizes, "That happens when I get nervous, I just start to ramble."

What do you do?
>>
>>30289452
Leave her too it. Ask Sai about what's in the news. In particular any notable births, deaths or marriages we may have missed
>>
>>30289452
Sorry about that offer I gave you before to watch. I didn't think of how it would make you feel to hear me say that to you.
>>
>>30289505
>>30289510
"Sorry about the offer I gave you before to watch," You apologize to her, "I didn't think of how it would make you feel to hear me say that to you."
"It's fine." She smiles.
You leave her to continue working and ask Sai for the news.
"Well: Spike rejected a possible planned marriage between him and Blueblood's daughter," Sai says, "And in more recent news Blueblood is dead, cause by possible poison though many are celebrating this death instead of mourning it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30289589
Could you keep me updated on that as more news comes to light.

After all that I still wanna ask Hpa if she would be interested in watching us fuck our fiancé. Go do that.
>>
>>30289608
"Could you keep me updated on that as more news comes to light?"
"Yep."
You continue to trot along, pulling Hpa out.
"Hey Hpa, would you be interested in watching me fuck my fiancé?" You ask.
"Is this a trick question?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30289704
No. I am serious. It's my fetish and Vine is up for it. I don't wanna force you into anything though.
>>
>>30289720
"No, I'm being serious," You tell her, "It's my fetish and Vine is up for it. I don't want to force you into anything though."
"...I guess I can watch," She says, "But, if you start doing anything weird then I'm out."

What do you do?
>>
>>30289788
Fair enough.
>>
>>30289966
"Fair enough." You reply.
You trot around for a moment with very little to do when Sai's voice comes on.
"Vine is announcing that lunch is done!" He announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30290035
Right. Let's go eat.
>>
>>30290035
Let's eat.
>>
>>30290074
>>30290159
"Right."
You quickly trot over to the kitchen, where Quiet Vine has finished the salad.
You grab a bowl and begin to eat. Everybody else coming in to eat.

Fifteen minutes go by when everybody has finished eating, all the salad gone.
"Well," Coccinellidae says; getting up and stretching a bit, "I better get into the cryopod."
"Yeah," Cardea agrees, "It's going to be a long journey to the next solar system."

What do you do?
>>
>>30290182
Guess we better get ready to enter as well.
>>
>>30290271
"Guess we better get ready to enter as well." You say; getting up.
"What about your injuries," Cardea asks, "I imagine that your injuries wouldn't heal in cryosleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>30290334
Oh right the injury, I forgotten about it. It won't heal while in cryosleep. So we has to wait till we are all healed up before going in.
>>
>>30290334
Time to find out what it was like for Vine. I guess.
>>
>>30290334
So basically I'll be by myself. Slowly growing crazy from the isolation before procceding to blow everything up. Well, either that, or I just get bored.
>>
>>30290391
>>30290372
There is also Eagle and Vine who are also injured. You people need to look at the op next time,
>>
>>30290477
The voiced are already starting to appear! Either that or I misread the Op.
>>
>>30290356
>>30290372
>>30290391
"Oh right the injury," You say; looking at your injured leg, "I forgot about it. It probably won't heal in cryosleep. I'll be by myself then, slowly growing crazy from isolation before proceeding to blow everything up."
"You won't be alone," Quiet Vine tells you, "You'll be with me, Eagle, and Kahurangi."
"Time to find out what it was like for you then." You say.

If a futuristic you came to you and said you'd have an injury and be stuck on the ship for some time you would've done everything in your power to avoid being injured.
It's been a month and a half of boredom, there were plenty of books and video games to look at, but there wasn't much to do on the ship. Which started to make you think about getting alien entertainment onto the ship when you stop at places.
Nothing much has happened though. The most eventful thing was Kahurangi having grown slightly: Now half the size of your legs and the full size of Quiet Vine's and Eagle's legs. Her heat also grew worse, to the point that Quiet Vine had to start giving her pills to help with it, which worked successfully for some time now. Her voice has also grown a bit deeper, along with her attractiveness, though she was still mostly adorable.
Hearth's Warming Eve was now only a day and a half away. Quiet Vine being extremely insistent on decorating the ship for that, which helped with the boring, monotone of the ship. Though you now had to start thinking about the play you wanted to do for it, which you really haven't.
You were currently in your room going through your Aquastallion comics for the first time in a while. With the Aquastallion movie coming they didn't have a lot of time to make the comic books.
*Sssssssssssss*
You look down at your leg to find that the brace for it was now flashing with several different lights. It makes a few more noises before suddenly coming off.

What do you do?
>>
>>30290530
Test our leg. Time to inform the others that we've healed up.
>>
>>30290530
Well isn't that interesting. We should not cryosleep yet, Hearth's Warming is coming up and we should show Kahurangi and Moana what it's all about. Plus we has to get Eagle to sing for the crew.
>>
>>30290561
>>30290563
"Well isn't that interesting." You mutter; testing your leg a few times to make sure it wasn't broken.
You weren't too surprised by this though as Quiet Vine's wing brace did the same thing when it healed two weeks ago, though she still decided to remain up until Hearth's Warming was done.
You get up and trot out of your room to tell the others that you've healed up. You were quite excited for Hearth's Warming, and to show Cardea, Kahurangi, and Moana what it was all about. Especially the kids, who would probably need to know a bit more about Equus culture then the language. You also needed to get Eagle to sing for the crew.
You soon find Quiet Vine and Kahurangi in the kitchen, setting up the tree for Hearth's Warming. You were a bit worried about Kahurangi though as she has been complaining about back pains for a few days now with no signs of it getting better.
You notice that Kahurangi's leg brace was off too.

What do you do?
>>
>>30290673
>Quiet Vine's wing brace
What did Quiet Vine became an alicorn?
>>
>>30290697
Dammit I meant Eagle!
>>
I'm gonna take >>30290697 as the world telling me to stop for the night.
>>
>>30290477
Oh yeah oops. Funny I am normaly the one catching stuff like that.
>>
>>30290530
Oh boy its hearths warming eve Yaaaaaaaaay.
>>
>>30290673
I think It is about time we wake the others. When we do so take advantage of our healed leg to excitedly jump up and down repeatedly announcing it it hearths warming eve tomorrow.
>>
>>30292317
Same. Would be more fun if the others joined along to celebrate this holiday with us.
>>
>>30290992
>>30292317
>>30293130
"Oh boy," You exclaim; bouncing into the room, "It's Hearth's Warming Eve Yaaaaaaaaaay!"
You then proceed to bounce out of the kitchen and all the way to the cryo room where Moana, Coccinellidae, and Cardea were waking up.
"It's Hearth's Warming tomorrow!" You tell them; continuing to bounce.
"Yeeeeeesssssss!" Coccinellidae cheers; taking to the air and looping around in a circle.
"...Yay?" Moana cheers; sounding a bit confused while doing so.

What do you do?
>>
>>30294288
Sorry to wake you up during your beauty sleep Cardea, and you too Moana! Hearth's Warming is a very fun holiday we celebrate every year on Equuis. I wouldn't forgive myself if you all missed out on this!
>>
>>30294369
"Sorry to wake you up during your beauty sleep Cardea," You apologize, "And you too Moana. Hearth's Warming is a very fun holiday we celebrate every year on Equus, and I wouldn't forgive myself if you all missed out on this!"
"Alright," Cardea says; getting up and stretching herself, "What's the plan then?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30294460
Right now we're setting up and decorating the Hearths Warming tree! I can't wait for you all to hear the story and the meaning behind it all!
>>
>>30294460
Make lots of Hearth's Warming food and drinks, and then a stage for the traditional play.
>>
>>30294288
Wait I thought we were keeping both children awake?
>>
>>30294460
Show the children a video of a hearths warming play. The same one we showed Cardea.
>>
>>30294538
Shouldn't do our own version? Sounds more fun to do it ourselves.
>>
>>30294556
That's the plan but they need to be caught up to speed.
>>
>>30294506
>>30294515
>>30294538
>>30294556
>>30294578
"Right now we're setting up and decorating the Hearth's Warming Tree," You tell them, "We're going to make lots of Hearth's Warming food and drinks, and then a stage for the traditional play, but you need to see a video of it first."
You gather the kids up and proceed to show them a video of the play. Showing them the one that the Elements were in. It was pretty old now and it was a bit grainy, but it was playable.
"That's really interesting," Kahurangi comments at the end, "I like that it was true story though that had to do with your history."
"Yeah," Moana agrees, "...We're staging that though?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30294634
Yep. In hindsight I should have woken everybody sooner to rehearse. Obviously we are going to have to use some none ponies in pony roles. We need to decide if it will be the rulers or the assistants played by the ponies. I am filming this so Coccinellidae is going to have to put her disguise back on.

We will also have to forego costumes. We will put our play on after we watch the canterlot one.
>>
>>30294634
Obviously we're not gonna make props or costumes on such short notice. Just some simple accessories like a helmet for Commander Hurricane and a little crown for Princess Platinum.
The stage will more be like a cleared open space than an actual structure.
>>
>>30294634
I know it's out of nowhere, but it'll be fun to reenact it. I want all of us to spend as much time together today for today.
>>
>>30294688
>>30294728
>>30294729
"Yep," You say, "I know it's out of nowhere, but it'll be fun to reenact it. Obviously we're not gonna make props or costumes on such short notice, and we're going to have nonponies play pony roles, though we need to decide if it will be the rulers or the assistants played by the ponies. I am filming this so Coccinellidae is going to have to put her disguise back on. We will put on our play after we watch the one in Canterlot."
"So a low budget live play," Kahurangi says, "We can do that. When will the Canterlot one start?"
"It's nearly two so it should be starting in several minutes." Sai says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30294813
Gather everybody to watch.
>>
>>30294813
Get some snacks and make sure everyone has a seat.
>>
>>30294813
This is a time to gather around and appreciate the bonds we have to those close to us. Huddle up and get comfy with everyone.
>>
>>30294827
>>30294843
>>30294847
You gather everybody up to watch, grabbing some snacks and drinks and making sure everybody had a seat. The seats being the best possible thing: Beanbags.
You all gather close and get comfy as the screen lowers down and begins to play.
Most actors of the play were usually ones that were lesser known to give them some recognition. One of them being Pinkie Pie's youngest granddaughter: Lemon Pie, who was an actor herself and playing as Chancellor Puddinghead's assistant.

The plays normal length was usually only an hour at the longest, and were usually pretty good as they went through weeks and weeks of practice for this play.
The actors on the stage soon finish their song and bow as the curtain closes on the play.

What do you do?
>>
>>30295059
Read everybody a hearths warming carrol to get them in an even more festive mindset then we can get started on the play.
>>
>>30295075
Maybe we can convince Eagle to sing after we're done? She can also sing along with us if she wants.
>>
>>30295102
Sure. I forget is there a song in the play?
>>
I am thinking use the ponies for the rulers. the younger generation (plus Cardea) can play the part of the assistants. Coccinellidae as Fedot can play an earth pony in the background. Or possibly one of each species. Sai can provide holographic Windegos, Javaxia can provide sound effects. Hpa can narrate (I will write up an opening speech in the next post) The drones can be cameramen alongside a stationary camera at the front, they will have to be very careful to stay out of each others sight. We might be able to get the pets in there somewhere as well but that is not a high priority.
>>
>>30295130
I don't think we have any songs planned out in the play. Maybe she should stick to good old carrols?
>>
>>30295075
Wait shit I mean hearths warming tale.
>>
>>30295130
Oh wait yeah there is a song at the end. We will enlist the children to peer pressure her into singing.
>>
>>30295075
>>30295102
>>30295130
>>30295154
>>30295155
You all trot to the cargo bay to plan for the play. While doing this you start to think of everybody's positions in the play, mainly that ponies were rulers and the younger generation, along with Cardea, play the assistants.
You soon arrive and start reading everybody the Hearth's Warming tale story to get them in a more festive mindset.
This seems to work as everybody seems to pumped and ready for the play.
There was also the song at the end of the play though you could either play the original song or just a random carrol. Most people did the random carrol though as it was easier to remember then a song you'd most likely hear once a year.

What do you do?
>>
>>30295154
>I will write up an opening speech in the next post
Hello everypony and welcome to our Hearth's warming play in SPAAAAAAAACCCCE. If you are watching this at home you will have to use your imagination quite a bit more then a usual play. We only have three ponies so the roles of the assistants will be played by aliens. In addition the esc in all their infinite wisdom decided not to send us up with any clothing bar lab coats, Not even formalwear for important occasions. But I digress, you will have to just pretend we are in costume. So please we hope you all enjoy our play and have a happy hearths warming.

After that Hpa can just do all the normal narration.
>>
>>30295206
A random carrol seems the best choice. We need to talk to the children in private to enlist their help in convincing Eagle to sing along.
>>
>>30295233
>>30295242
A random carrol seemed like the best option to do. You quickly get the kids to convince Eagle to sing along, which they were successful in doing.
Everybody soon knows their roles and you were now standing in the middle of the play area, all the cameras on and apparently soon to be live.
Sai soon begins the countdown.
"Five... four... three... two... one."
"Hello everypony," You smile, "And welcome to our first Hearth's Warming play in SPPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEE! If you are watching this at home you will have to use your imagination quite a bit more then a usual play: We only have three ponies so the roles of the assistants will be played by aliens. In addition the ESC in all their infinite wisdom decided not to send us up with any clothing, bar, lab coats, not even any formal wear for important occasions. But, I digress: You will have to just pretend we are in costume. So please we hope you all enjoy our play and have a happy Hearth's Warming."
You set out and let Hpa do the introduction.

The play was soon about to wrap up with Hpa doing the closing and the song coming up soon. The play has been going extremely well, with the children quickly getting into character and doing well.
Though that has quickly changed: Eagle was having a miniature panic attack in the back, with only you there with her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30295449
come on eagle you can do this. I believe in you and we will all be right there alongside you. You have nothing to fear.
>>
>>30295449
Comfort her. Put a hoof on her shoulder. Heck, give her a hug.
>>
>>30295491
>>30295505
"Come on Eagle," You tell her; wrapping her in a hug, "I believe in you and we will all be right there alongside you. You have nothing to fear."
"W-What if I mess up," She asks; still panicking, "O-Or mess up a line or something?!"
"Five minutes till the song." You hear Kokua say.

What do you do?
>>
>>30295576
If you mess up nobody will care. What kind of monster would hold something so petty against somebody on hearths warming.

Once the song is done we should all get in front of the camera, Drones and holograms of the a.i included and take a bow.
>>
>>30295576
Even if someone notices, and even cares about it, you ignore them. If they can't see how good of a singer you are, then they're are a bunch of idiots. You can do this.
>>
>>30295593
>>30295614
"If you mess up nobody will care," You tell her, "If they do, then you just ignore them. If they can't see how good of a singer you are, then they're a bunch of idiots. You can do this."
After a quick minute of getting her ready you all then go out and sing. The drones and holograms coming out in the middle of the song and singing along. Eagle ended up singing the best and kinda got into it towards the end.
The song soon ends and you all take a bow.
"And we're no longer live," Sai announces, "Good work! I'm sure a lot of ponies saw it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30296171
I hope we brought just a little extra cheer to their hearths warming. Check the Time.
>>
>>30296171
Good job, Eagle. You were the best out of all of us, and you deserve to be proud of yourself.
Time to get ready for some Hearths Warming food. Easy to fatten up from it all, but it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>30296186
>>30296215
"I hope we brought just a little extra cheer to their Hearth's Warming," You smile, "Good job, Eagle. You were the best out of all of us, and you deserve to be proud of yourself."
Eagle blushes a bit at this.
Now it was time for the Hearth's Warming dinner, since it was four. Easy to fatten up from it all, but it would be worth it.
You help Quiet Vine prepare for the dinner. She ends up getting out a turkey from the food storage.
In an hour the food is done and ready to be eaten, all seven of you digging into the food.

It was now five, all the dinner has been eaten. The turkey was just bones, and all the other foods were gone.
Most of the crew has left to go sleep off the food. Kahurangi and Moana managed to fall into a food coma after eating so much food. Leaving you with only Quiet Vine in the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30296394
Hey Princess Platinum. Wanna watch a movie before we go to bed.
>>
>>30296394
So Vine, ready for some late night Hearth's Warming fun.
>>
>>30296394
I wonder if the others should stick around for the rest of the month to celebrate new years as well. I now know how boring it could be without the others. I also just realized that we don't exactly have gifts planned out for tomorrow either. A shame, but maybe we can make it up tomorrow.
>>
>>30296458
>>30296471
>>30296479
You start to wonder if the others should stick around for the rest of the month, just to celebrate New Years. You'd hope that they weren't like your dad who usually skipped cause as he would say "It's a waste of time."
"Hey Princess Platinum," You say; using Quiet Vine's role in the play, "Wanna watch a movie before we go to bed?"
"...Sure."
The two of you trot into the medbay and proceed to watch a recent Hearth's Warming comedy that lasted until 7:30.
"So," Quiet Vine says after the movie; rolling on top of you suddenly, "...Would you like your Hearth's Warming present a little early this year?" She asks; giving you a seductive look.

What do you do?
>>
>>30296613
Certainly.
Tell Hpa that you know she said she was ok with watching but hearth's warming is special and should be shared between just us and Vine. We are still up for it next time though.
>>
>>30296630
I think it's safe to assume Hpa already watched us by now. We have been waiting around for over a month. But yeah, tell her not this time.
>>
Is Vines magic back yet?
>>
>>30296630
>>30296653
>>30296670
You quickly look up towards Quiet Vine's horn. Her horn was still bandaged, but after looking at it without the bandage it should be healed quite soon.
"Certainly," You smile, "Hpa, you know you've said you were okay with watching, but Hearth's Warming is special and should be shared between just me and Vine. I'm still up for it next time though."
"Alright." Hpa says; scurrying out of the medbay and getting the door to close.
"So," Quiet Vine says, "I need you to close your eyes first, and not open them until I tell you to. Got it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30296725
Close our eyes. Don't open them even when she tells us to.
>>
>>30296743
This
>>
>>30296743
>>30296780
You quickly close your eyes.
"Good," She says, "I'll be back in a moment. Don't open your eyes!"
You hear the door open before being closed. Two minutes later the door opens and closes again.
"You may open your eyes."
You open your eyes and are quickly greeted by the sight of Quiet Vine wearing a pair of lacy green socks on her hindlegs. The socks almost going to her cutie mark, and matching well with her black coat.
She starts to spin around, showing you her socks from all different angles.
"You like them," She asks; stopping with her spinning, "I found them a few days ago in the cargo bay."

What do you do?
>>
>>30296846
weren't we gonna not open them
Very Nice. Guess I lied to the folks back home when I said they did not send us up with any clothes.
>>
>>30296846
Shamelessly stare.
>>
>>30296877
>>30296899
You shamelessly start to stare.
"Very nice," You say, "Guess I lied to the folks back home when I said they did not send us up with any clothes."
Quiet Vine simply smiles before turning around and making her hindquarters face you.
"Rust," She starts, "I just got a green stocking and I need you to stuff it full~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30296982
Enter her while saying Ho ho ho happy hearths warming.
>>
>>30296982
Time to fill her stocking till she is leaking out our seaman.
>>
>>30296993
>>30297030
You get up and mount her.
"Ho ho ho," You say as you enter her; getting her to moan out loud, "Happy Hearth's Warming!"
You quickly start to thrust in and out of her, going as hard as you could on her and as deep as you could.
About halfway through her front half suddenly collapses, leaving her ass up in the air.
You continue your wild thrusts till you cum inside of her, painting her walls white with your semen.
You start fucking her again, determined to not stop fucking her till she was leaking out your semen.
You cum inside her a second time, but keep going even though you were starting to get tired. Quiet Vine was reduced to a puddle at this point, her hindlegs no longer able to support her which ends up with you having to support her by grabbing her teats to keep her up. Her face also showed one of ecstasy as you went at her endlessly, tongue rolling out of her mouth and drooling on the floor.
You cum inside her for a third time, getting her to also climax for a third time.
You start to debate whether you should go at her for a forth time as it felt like her entrance was now basically water with all the semen you've pumped into her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30297282
I think we should quit while we are ahead.
>>
>>30297282
Um, wow. Didn't realize we were capable of being this virile. That's enough for the night.
>>
>>30297282
Ya we just fuck her brains out, that a good time to stop and carry her to bed for some after sex cuddle.
>>
>>30297289
>>30297295
>>30297306
You were quite amazed at the amount you pumped into her so it was probably a good idea to stop while you were ahead as you've just fucked her brains out.
You pick her up, dick still in her, and carefully carry her to your room. Throwing the both of you onto the bed.
You proceed to wrap your legs around her for after-sex cuddles, but you don't seem to get a response from this from her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30297451
Take a good look at her face.
>>
>>30297451
She'll be fine in the morning. She's most likely exhausted and suffering a mindbreak at the moment.
>>
>>30297451
Vine are you ok?
>>
>>30297461
>>30297482
>>30297489
She'll probably be fine in the morning, but you wanted to be sure.
"Vine, are you okay?" You ask; only getting a small twitch in response.
You lean up a bit and get a good look at her face: Her face almost looked lifeless, frozen with her tongue sticking out and her eyes glazed over, blinking every so often. She was also breathing which was a good sign.

What do you do?
>>
>>30297592
Give her a kiss and hold her close. Also one last squeeze on the teat.
>>
>>30297592
She'll might feel sore later on, but she'll be alright.
>>
>>30297600
>>30297613
She'll probably feel sore later on, but she'll be alright.
You give her a kiss, which the only reaction from her you get being her eyes moving towards the spot you kissed her before moving back, and holding her close. Giving her one last squeeze on the teat, which causes her to twitch again.
After several minutes you fall asleep. Quiet Vine falling asleep a few minutes after you do.

You wake up that morning to the smell of sex mixed with a tiny bit of sweat. It was currently six in the morning on Hearth's Warming Day.
You were about to go back to sleep when you hear a banging at the door, which doesn't wake Quiet Vine up.

What do you do?
>>
>>30297738
Ask Sai who it is.
>>
>>30297738
Let's get up and open the door to see what they need.
>>
>>30297743
>>30297777
"Who is it, Sai?" You ask; carefully getting up.
"Moana." He replies.
You open the door and find Moana. He appeared to be panicking.
"Rust," He exclaims, "Something is happening with Kahurangi!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30297828
Ask him to tell us what's is happening with her. If it's something serious, we need to wake Vine up. If it's related to puberty, go check by ourselves.
>>
>>30297828
Shit. Grab Vine and carry her over. No time to let her wake up.
>>
>>30297836
>>30297842
"Shit," You mutter, "Tell me what is happening to her."
"She was complaining about her back pains before we went to bed," He explains, "And then this morning I'm woken up by her screaming in pain, and clutching at her back. I don't know what's happening!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30297920
Do >>30297842
>>
>>30297920
Wake up Vine, this is really important.
>>
>>30297920
Go to Kahurangi.
Moana is there anything you can tell me about your species biology or anatomy or anything of the sort?
>>
>>30297929
>>30297935
>>30297939
You quickly run back in and grab Vine, throwing her onto your back and not giving her time to wake up or process the situation before you and Moana are galloping down the hall.
"Moana, is there anything you can tell me about your species' biology or anatomy or anything of the sort?"
"Back pain usually happens around Kahurangi's age," He explains, "But, it doesn't always happen as long as Kahurangi's nor does it turn into extreme pain!"
You soon reach their room. Finding Kahurangi on the floor, screaming in pain and crying.
Quiet Vine was fully awake at this point and quickly rushes over to Kahurangi.
"Kahurangi, what's wrong?!" She asks.
Kahurangi was about to reply only to start screaming in pain again. You notice some of the muscles on her back were flexing in strange ways, mostly outwards.

What do you do?
>>
>>30297985
Shit does she have some sort of xenomorph in her. Prepare for the worst and be ready to fight if so.
>>
Had I known things were going to get this exciting I would have taken the day off work.
>>
>>30297985
Look like she might be growing wings, but that is a guess. Let put her on pain killer or something to ease the pain.
>>
>>30298025
Yeah I was wondering that myself as well.
Could be either of the presented theories really. Whatever it is shame I have to wageslave and miss it.
>>
>>30298006
CURSE YOU DINKLEWORK!

>>30298000
>>30298025
>>30298037
You began to worry about some sort of Xenomorph inside of her.
"Get her some painkillers!" Quiet Vine orders you.
You quickly go and get some painkillers. Quiet Vine ended up having to force her to take it due to the pain.
Things are fine for a minute, till she starts screaming again, but louder. Her back muscles now spasming.
You all step back a bit as you hear a strange ripping sound when a large wing suddenly pops out of her back, followed by another.
Her eyes roll into the back of her head as she faints. Her wings flopping to the ground next to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30298091
Wow that look extremely painful. So Moana do you look forward of getting wings?
>>
>>30298091
...Um, what a nice Hearths Warming present? Are you ready for your's Moana? Anyways, let's assist Vine.
>>
>>30298115
>>30298127
"...Um, what a nice Hearth's Warming present," You say; unsure, "That did look extremely painful. Are you ready for your's Moana?"
"No," He quickly says, "And I've never seen my species grow wings, expect for our leaders or important people."
You assist Vine with carrying Kahurangi to the medbay. Where she places her on a bed and starts looking her over.
"...Everything seems normal about her," She says afterwards, "But, I'd imagine that she'd be sore for some time."

What do you do?
>>
>>30298179
Let go take a shower before having breakfast, we still smell like sex.
>>
>>30298179
So that she means she is possibly royalty? Well, at least we know she'll be alright then.
>>
>>30298191
>>30298200
"So that means she's possibly royalty," You say, "...At least we know she'll be alright then."
You trot to the bathroom and have a shower. You still smelled like sex and sweat.
You soon step out of the shower and start toweling yourself off.
"Rust," Sai says, "Kahurangi is awake, and she's having a panic attack."

What do you do?
>>
>>30298246
Crap. Go to her and let her know that everything is okay with her. It's natural for her to grow wings at this point.
>>
>>30298246
Let got to her and calm her down, she should not be freaking out about having wings.
>>
>>30298259
>>30298272
"...Crap."
You quickly finish up and head over to them.
They were still in the medbay. Kahurangi was on the floor again, Quiet Vine and Moana trying to calm her down, but she didn't seem to be listening: Focusing on and trying to get away from the wings now attached to her like they were some sort of satanic creatures.

What do you do?
>>
>>30298327
I hate to do this, but we have to sedate her if she isn't willing to listen to anyone.
>>
>>30298327
Go and hold Kahn still and explain to her that those are her wings she just grew out of her back.
>>
>>30298327
Hold her in a hug
>>
>>30298365
>>30298367
>>30298411
You trot up and hold her in a hug, holding her still.
"It's okay," You tell her, "Those are your wings that you grew out of your back."
She doesn't listen. She looked even more panicked now as she tries to get out of your grip, and away from the wings. For all you knew she could be seeing that the wings were holding her in place.
"...I hate to do this," You sigh, "But, we have to sedate her."
"Keep holding her." Quiet Vine tells you.
You keep on holding her in place. She nearly escapes a few times, but you successfully keep her in place.
Quiet Vine comes over with a syringe that held a yellow liquid, injecting it in her arm.
She gives short screams as this happens before passing out from the sedatives.

What do you do?
>>
>>30298465
Feels bad, but this is necessary for her safety. Should we strap her down so we have an opportunity to explain everything to her? Seemed like it was impossible to talk to her.
>>
>>30298499
This seems to be the safer aproach.
Let's do it like in the MGS V intro.
>>
>>30298499
>>30298559
"Feels bad," You say; lifting her up and placing her on a table, "But, this is necessary for her safety. Should we strap her down so we have an opportunity to explain everything to her?"
"That's probably the best option," Quiet Vine says, "Though she'd probably wake up panicking due to be restrained. The sedative should stop working in a few minutes though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30298611
She'll just panic again just from the sight of those wings if we don't strap her down. We have to do this so she can tire herself out without injuring herself.
>>
>>30298644
"She'll just panic again just from the sight of those wings if we don't strap her down," You say; finding some straps, "We have to do this so she can tire herself out without injuring herself."
You strap her down nice and tight and wait.
A few minutes go by before she wakes up. It starts off well with her waking up, and then she notices her wings and starts panicking again. Moving against her restraints to try and get out.
"Let me out," She screams, "Let me out!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30298709
Proceed to soothe and calm her down. Reassure her that there's nothing wrong with her having wings. She's fine and those wings aren't going to hurt. Continue to do this until she finally settles down.
>>
>>30298742
You quickly start soothing her and comforting her.
"There's nothing wrong with having wings," You tell her, "You're fine and those wings aren't going to hurt."
"But, I'm not royalty," She says, "I'm not a queen or some princess! When a few of my friends grew wings I never saw them again! ...I can't let them get me, I can't!"
Her struggling quickly renews. She seemed to be having some sort of strange flashback.
"How do I get these wings off?! I don't want to be taken away like my mom!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30298091
>CURSE YOU DINKLEWORK!
Kek. At least I get one short break.
>>30298709
I gotta go back to work so I will suggest in advance that once things are calm we mention that maybe knowing she was the last female of her species her body grew wings. Does that make her a queen or something.
>>
>>30298837
Don't worry Kahurangi. Nobody is ever going to be taken away again. Your old goverment is gone.

I wonder if maybe you grew them because you are the last female of your species.
>>
>>30298837
No one is ever going to take you away from us. They'll have to go through all of us to do that.
>>
>>30298837
Calm down Kah, no one is going to take you away. You're planet was destroyed by the reapers.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30298862
We should probably stick to just saying the government is gone like >>30298857 said.
>>30298037
Did anything end up happening you would have done any differently to the others?
>>
>>30298857
>>30298861
>>30298862
>>30300215
"Don't worry Kah," You tell her, "No one is ever going to take you away from us. Your old government is gone and your planet was destroyed by Reapers. They'll have to go through all of us to do that."
Kahurangi doesn't seem to hear you again. Her hand now trying to desperately grab at her wings, but to no avail. Like she could possibly rip them out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30301874
What could we do to convince you that you're safe? I don't want you to hurt yourself by trying to rip out your wings. Please, we're worried and scared for you Kah.
>>
>>30301874
If you really want them gone we can find a proper surgeon later, but you can't just rip them out.
>>
>>30301874
Slap her, that should help her come to come back to her senses.
>>
>>30301916
Um, I veto this. PTSD isn't solved by slapping others around.
>>
>>30301933
She is not listening to any thing we say, so a slap is the only was for her to stop freaking out about her wings and to listen to us.
>>
>>30301946
Fine, let's see how this plays out then.
>>
>>30301901
>>30301915
>>30301916
"What can we do to convince you that you're safe," You ask her, "I don't want you to hurt yourself by trying to rip out your wings. Please, we're worried and scared for you Kah!"
She doesn't respond, only continuing to freak out.
You start to think about finding a proper surgeon later for her, but you weren't really sure about that.
You sigh, before giving her a slap across the face.
A few seconds later she seems to relax and look at you.
"I-I'm sorry!" She sniffs; sadness now mixing with a greatly reduced fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>30300215
>Did anything end up happening you would have done any differently to the others?
Well I would probably have just held her down instead of strapping her down considering we are probably 10 yimes stronger then her but I would not have anything against stapping her down.

I am a little frustrated I missed the chance to talk with Moana while Kahurangi was out.
>>
>>30302001
In fact I think that may be a good idea now.
>>30301977
Tell her to wait just two minuites while we go talk to moana about something.
>>
>>30302009
"Wait here for just two minutes," You tell her, "I have to go talk to Moana about something."
You get Moana and take him outside, closing the medbay door as well.
"What's up?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30302062
You said when people grew wings on your fleet it was just leaders and impirtant people. What sort of jobs did they do and more importantly what happened when somebody grew wings.
>>
>>30302001
>I am a little frustrated I missed the chance to talk with Moana while Kahurangi was out.
Fuck why didn't I think of that. Depending on how things were on his ship we may be able to use that to convince Kahurangi she was not going to be taken away.
>>
>>30302062
Did they take those who had wings away to some place? Kah says that many of her friends were never seen again. Could you come with us to speak with her?
>>
How much of the story of starlight glimmer would we know. Her past of losing a friend is similar to what happened to Kahurangi.
>>
>>30302115
Not much is really known about her except for her past and then her late years of being the assistant to the court mage.

>>30302080
>>30302104
"You said when people grew wings on your fleet it was just leaders and important people. What sort of jobs did they have?"
"All our rulers had wings," He explains, "Everybody in their family did, some of the politicians did and rarely a celebrity got them. You'd also get them by being related to or having royal blood in you. So it was kinda a genetic thing."
"Did they take those who had wings away to some place?" You ask.
"Usually. They'd just take them to some high-class ship when we had others, though they visited the other ships often."
"Could you come with me to speak with her?"
"Sure," He smiles, "It sounds like only Kahurangi's rulers had wings and they probably taught her to fear getting them. I would too if I got them and were told I'd disappear if I did."

What do you do?
>>
>>30302163
That's a good idea. If she knows that you still got to see people who grew wings that should help reassure her Celestia is not going to take her away or something.
>>
>>30302163
Let's go then. I'm not happy keeping her strapped.
>>
>>30302182
>>30302228
"That's a good idea," You say, "If she knows that you still got to see people who grew wing that should help reassure her. Celestia isn't going to take her away or something. Now lets got. I'm not happy keeping her strapped."
The two of you then reenter the room. Quiet Vine trotting up to you.
"She's a lot more coherent," She tells you, "But, she's still freaking out a bit."
You look over at Kahurangi to find her now simply staring at her new wings, and looking a bit paranoid.

What do you do?
>>
>>30302280
Tell Moana to tell her about the winged in his fleet.
>>
>>30302280
Go on Moana. It's all up to you.
>>
>>30302305
>>30302318
"Go on Moana," You tell him, "It's all up to you."
Moana quickly goes up and starts explaining how the winged were treated in his fleet.
She listened, and even looked slightly interested, but when Moana stopped talking she went back to staring at her wings, this time a little less paranoid, but still pretty paranoid.

What do you do?
>>
>>30302401
Alright, Let get her out of those restraint now that her has calmed down.
>>
>>30302401
Let her out now. Trust us Kah. We wouldn't ever lie to you about this. I'm also very sorry we had to strap you down, but we were so worried..
>>
>>30302401
"You know Kahurangi. When you mentioned your friends who were taken away I realized that I stopped having any interest in your past after I learnt how little you knew of your goverment and that's not right. How would you like to tell me about them later. You can start with the ones who did not grow wings before moving on to them and your mother if you do not feel ready to dive right in. You to Moana.
>>
>>30302413
>>30302433
>>30302457
You trot over and remove her restraints, gently setting her on the ground.
"Trust us, Kah," You tell her, "We wouldn't every lie to you about this. I'm also very sorry we had to strap you down, but we were so worried."
"It's fine." She says quietly.
"You know," You say, "When you mentioned your friends who were taken away I realized that I stopped having any interests in your past after I learned you knew very little about your government. How would you like to tell me about them later? You can start with the ones who did not grow wings before moving on to them and your mother if you do not feel ready to dive in. You to Moana."
"...Okay." Kahurangi says; sounding a bit unsure and continuing to stare down at her wings, which haven't moved since she got them. Simply dragging on the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>30302523
Since it's a special occasion how about ice cream for breakfast.
>>
>>30302523
Come on, let's go get break everyone. We had a rough morning enough without it. Plus, I have to explain to everyone about what happened. I also want all of us to spend some time together to celebrate a new year.
>>
>>30302552
breakfast*
>>
>>30302523
Can you fly with those wing, if so Eagle can teach you how to fly.
>>
>>30302523
Are the wings dragging because they are so large or is she laying them on the ground?
>>
>>30302542
Also I know it is Very early but we should wake everybody up.
>>
>>30302570
Yeah, they deserve to know what just happened.
>>
>>30302523
You should speak with Eagle about preening and using them properly. First the changeling and now this. If this keeps up I'm going to be the only one left without wings.
>>
>>30302576
Vine also doesn't have wings she a unicorn. Also Cardea doesn't has wing as well.
>>
>>30302587
Soon they will all ascend and receive wings! Everyone will fly and leave us behind!
>>
>>30302587
>if this keeps up
>>
>>30302542
>>30302552
>>30302559
>>30302562
>>30302576
You start to question a bit on to why her wings were dragging on the ground.
Her wings were extremely big, the biggest you've seen and almost too big for her still small body. The wings were almost as wide as her body itself, and it's length when past her flanks by about half a foot. She also never had wings before so she could just not know how to use them at all.
"You should speak with Eagle about preening and using them properly." You tell her; getting a nod from her, "Since it is a special occasion how about some ice cream for breakfast?"
This perks Kahurangi up a bit as she quickly nods.
The four of you soon move to the kitchen. You had to carry Kahurangi as she ends up stepping on her wings a bunch of times. You also get Sai to wake the others up.
The others soon arrive, quickly asking questions about the wings like: How did they get there, and from Eagle: Why are they dragging on the floor.
Kahurangi was still paranoid as she quickly moves behind you and hides, staring at them like they were total strangers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30302627
It's ok Kahurangi. Nobody on this ship is going to hurt you.
>>
>>30302627
Ask Eagle to please show Kahurangi how to use her wings and preen them. Suggest to everyone to stay for the the rest of the week to celebrate new years. The time may be needed to teach Kah as well.
>>
>>30302657
>>30302691
"It's okay Kahurangi," You tell her; reaching around and grabbing a bowl of ice cream for her, "Nobody on this ship is going to hurt you. Eagle, can you please show Kahurangi how to use her wings and preen them?"
"Sure," She says, "But, those are pretty big wings for her."
You suggest everyone should stay for the rest of the week as New Years was coming up on Friday, with it only being Monday. Everybody agrees.
You give everybody a bowl of ice cream and start eating at the table. Kahurangi decides to not leave your side and simply eat her ice cream on your lap.
"So," Cardea starts, "Are you going to explain how Kahurangi got a pair of wings?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30302756
Wait, didn't we just explain last post on how she got them?
>>
>>30302772
People asked but nobody answered.
>>
>>30302756
Apparently her species leaders grow them. I am wondering if her body knew she was the last and grew them because of that.
>>
>>30302756
She started to receive back pain as time went on through her puberty. It got to the point when this morning, Kahurangi was screaming in pain from it all. Then, she just sprouted wings. Turns out that those of a noble line tend to grow them. Unfortunately, Kahurangi heard horror stories on those who received them. She's calmed down and doing better now.
>>
>>30302819
>>30302825
"She started to receive back pain as time went on through her puberty," You explain, "It got to the point when this morning, Kahurangi was screaming in pain from it all. Then, she just sprouted wings. Apparently her species' leaders grow them. Unfortunately: She heard horror stories of those who receive them. She's calmed down and doing better now. I am wondering if her body knew she was the last and grew them because of that."
"Maybe," Cardea shrugs, "Anything can happen in space."

What do you do?
>>
>>30302911
You're not gonna start sprouting wings during the rest of the week, are you? I don't want to be the only one without wings in the end!
>>
>>30302911
There are amazing things out there allright.
You know all this talk of growing limbs puts me in the mood for a transformation horror film. Who wants to watch it with me.
>>
>>30302950
Definitely not Kah, but we definitely got to get the others to watch this. Maybe watch The Thing?
>>
>>30302977
I meant stories about a regular pony or something undergoing a transformation. More like the fly. I have not even seen the thing although I did get it out from the library a few days ago.
>>
>>30303007
It does have people going under transformation though. It's a good movie at the time for the special effects of those transformations.
>>
>>30303016
Could maybe work then. I still think something more fly like would be nice though.
>>
>>30302949
>>30302950
>>30302977
"There are some amazing things out there," You agree, "You're not gonna start sprouting wings during the rest of the week are you?"
"No," Cardea laughs, "Drazkens don't grow wings. We physically can't so you're safe there."
"You know," You say, "All this talk of growing limbs puts me in the mood for a transformation horror film! Who wants to watch it with me."
Everybody agrees, except for Eagle who has already seen the movie you wanted to watch: The Thing. Eagle takes this as a time to go teach Kahurangi how to care for her wings and use them.
You all head into the medbay and start watching it.

The Thing was a bit of an older movie, with older special effects and stuff like that. It was still pretty scary though. Enough to scare Moana and get Quiet Vine to hid behind you in fear for most of the movie.
The credits soon start moving up the screen, though Quiet Vine still didn't move from behind you. She must not be too much of a fan of transformation horror.

What do you do?
>>
>>30303020
Why not both? Horror movie marathon?
>>
>>30303025
It's okay Vine, it's just a movie. Then again, Cardea said anything could happen in space. Cardia, how could you!? Help me comfort these two, and apologize for being a mean!

All done for the sake of humor. Nothing serious.
>>
>>30303026
Oh I like that.
>>30303025
Watch the fly next.
>>
>>30303130
Ooh then alien after that. We did briefly consider that might be what was wrong with Kahurangi after all.

it's funny. I have seen about 5 alien films but never the first one
>>
>>30303097
>>30303130
>>30303139
"It's okay Vine," You reassure her, "It's just a movie. Then again, Cardea said anything could happen in space."
You then turn to her.
"Cardea, how could you," You say; jokingly, "Help me comfort these two, and apologize for being so mean!"
Cardea just smiles, not helping.
You roll your eyes and move on to the next movie: The Fly, and then Alien shortly after that one.
By the time the two movies are done it's around noon.

What do you do?
>>
>>30303241
Better go see Kahurangi.
>>
>>30303241
Check on Eagle and Kahurangi. Ponder what to do for new years eve.
>>
>>30303248
>>30303277
"I better go check on Kahurangi." You say; getting up.
You soon find Eagle and Kahurangi in the cargo bay. Her wings were now in their proper places on her side, but the concentration on her face told you it was hard to keep them there.
"Alright," Eagle says, "Now that we've managed to control your wings and some basic exercises down there is one more thing."
"What's that?" Kahurangi asks.
"Preening," Eagle replies, "It's important for wing health that you preen at least once a day. You just take one of your wings, bring it up to your mouth, and kinda start grooming it and pulling out broken feathers: Like this!"
You quickly look away from the preening. Most ponies considered it a private thing to do, especially with someone watching or helping.
"Like this?" You hear Kahurangi ask.
"Just like that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30303387
Ask them to tell you when they are done with the preening.
>>
>>30303387
Better let Kahurangi know ahead time that ponies tend to treat it as something very private.
>>
>>30303405
>>30303417
"Can you tell me when you're done preening?" You ask.
"Sure," Eagle says; not fazed by your hidden presence, "I'll let you know."
"Kahurangi, ponies tend to threat preening as private."
"...Eep!"
A few minutes go by.
"Alright," Eagle says, "We're done preening."

What do you do?
>>
>>30303483
How are you feeling now, Kahurangi? How long do you think till she gets complete accustomed to it, Eagle? We got an entire week to practice.
>>
>>30303483
Turn around and give her a hug. Tell her you are proud of how fast she is learning.
>>
>>30302163
>Not much is really known about her except for her past and then her late years of being the assistant to the court mage.
Is she still alive.
Also did Trixie ever get famous?
>>
>>30303549
No, and Trixie did become famous for half of her life.

>>30303510
>>30303511
You trot over and give Kahurangi a hug, which she returns.
"I'm proud of how fast you're learning," You tell her, "How are you feeling?"
"Good." She smiles.
"How long do you think till she gets completely accustomed to it, Eagle? We got an entire week of practice."
"With how she's doing-"
Kahurangi lets out some air, her wings flopping back to the ground.
"-Probably more then a week."

What do you do?
>>
>>30304026
"You know this reminds me. Neither the kids or Cardea have seen the pinacle of flight. We should (start getting theatrical at this point) show them" Then motion to Eagle to finish the sentence.
>>
>>30304200
Oh we should also mention that the drones and Javaxia have not seen one either.
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.