[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flurryheart is a Changeling Queen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: theperfectsetup.jpg (214KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
theperfectsetup.jpg
214KB, 722x1024px
Canary style.

Discuss.
>>
what is canary style
>>
>>30260848
I meant cuckoo. I don't know birds.
There are insects that do it too. It's called brood parasitism, and with insects it specifically happens with daughters of another nest.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite
>>
>>30260860
Alright, that explains it.

Honestly, this is some fertile ground. I see at least three possibilities.

>Chrysalis steals Flurry out of her crib; raises her as a changeling

>Flurryheart was really half-changeling the whole time; being with Chrysalis changed Shining's reproductive material somehow

>Flurryheart is a normal pony who overthrows Chrysalis and finds herself sitting on the chitinous throne

And every one of those is just wonderful.
>>
>>30260877
I'm tempted to write green.
>>
>>30260887
By all means, do so.
>>
>>30260808
The idea that Flurry heart is secretly just an infant changeling to too good for the writers to every use it
>>
only bump i'm givin it
>>
>>30260860
>on 4chan
>doesn't know about cuckbirds
>>
>>30260808
Flurry has potential to be even hotter than her mom.
>>
File: 1434235622852.png (207KB, 926x704px) Image search: [Google]
1434235622852.png
207KB, 926x704px
>>30263206
>We will never see Flurryheart grow in a stern, cold, no nonsense leader with borderline nuclear magic
>>
File: 1416166773410.png (82KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1416166773410.png
82KB, 493x386px
>>30263237
holy fuck my dick
>>
File: Only good character in DaS3.jpg (564KB, 600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Only good character in DaS3.jpg
564KB, 600x1028px
>>30263262
>Flurry Heart ends up being the series true final boss, corrupting her parents into monstrous armoured servants, turning the crystal empire in a barren frozen place where her ice covered slaves marching mindlessly under the chains of her witch army, and even usurping the sun and moon for herself
>>
>>30260808
>chryssi forced her ovipositor deep inside shining's cock and laid her eggs in it
>he fertilized them by pumping her wife full
>it becomes the next changeling queen
works for me
>>
>>30260887
Do it
>>
>You stand on an ice shelf looking over your home.
>The Crystal Empire was shining like a star amid the cold emptiness of the land around it.
>The wind changes directions blowing from behind you.
>Your purple and blue hair flapped in the wind towards the warm lights.
>The wind also brought with it the voice that drew you here.
>{Come....to....me....help....me....}
>Turning around you face the wind.
>Searching desperately for the source.
>{She....does...not...control...you...}
>You knew you shouldn't be out here looking for this voice.
>Ponyfeathers! You shouldn't even be outside the castle without guards.
>{Help...me...and....I....can....help....you}
>Stopping in your tracks you see them again.
>Changelings hiding behind a snow mound.
>They've been doing this for a while now.
>You come to find the voice, and then they appear.
>The first time you ran away.
>Freighted that they would capture you, replace you, and take you the their queen for who knows what.
>Yet they never did anything.
>Once you thought they were frozen solid.
>Yet as you approached they began to move.
>You were not going to deal with that today.
>Listening to the voice ask for help was weird enough.
>You were not going to deal with whatever plans those bugs had planned.
>Looking back towards the sound of the voice you were always in this situation every week.
>Finally succumb to your curiosity to the voice, come out here alone, yet not alone as those things were here every time you were.
>Taking a deep breathe you flip around and head home.
>Still listening to the voice call for help.
>>
>>30265893
>This is the exact reason why you always say you're never going back outside the empire again.
>Hiding behind a food cart with the owner currently in front talking to a friend.
>Every time it's the same thing.
>Voice lures you outside, and it's simple as it gives you hints to avoid being seen.
>Turn away from the voice and it seems to alert every guard that your gone.
>Doesn't realize that if you get caught outside the castle, let alone caught with snow obviously from outside the barrier.
>That your mother would ground you until Celestia died of old age!
>Or was it your parents?
>Either way here you hid, behind a food cart, waiting for either the guards to move away from the ally so you can have an easier time back to the castle
>Or the owner of the cart looks behind....hey barrels.
>"P-princess?"
>As soon as the owner send that word the two guards look over and see you.
>"Princess Flurry Heart! Why do you continue to do this!"
>You now just realizing that one of the guards was Silverstreak, the Caption of the Crystal guards, as they approached.
>"Your parents are in a right fit trying to figure out where you have been!"
>Rising up you roll your eyes and take his batter.
>Between him and your parents you're amazed that you haven't been killed by words yet.
>"Every week we go through this. If you want to be outside the castle then I can have.....is that snow covering you? Did you leave the...? Princess Flurry Heart I can understand wanting to leave the castle unintended, but outside the protective barrier of the Heart? Really now what if something had happened to you!"
>As he stood beside you as the other guard took place behind, you began your long walk back to the castle.
>You should've help the voice.
>>
>>30266178
>unintended
I think you meant unattended.
>>
>>30266274
Yeah probably
I don't write that often
>>
>>30266342
Well keep at it.
>>
>>
>>30260808
O V I P O S I T O R
>>
>>30266342
Pleas continue
>>
>>30266178
>You were slowly approaching the castle, listening to the Captain drone on and on.
>You have got to learn that teleportation spell soon.
>"...only is there the current possibility of you getting lost in the constant snow storm, but the changelings as well. Everypony knows Chrysalis has not only a grudge against your aunt, but also against your parents. If I was here, which is part of my job to think like the enemy. Then you would be a very high target for any of her plans for vengeance against Equestria."
>As you continued to walk towards the castle, the doors opened to reveal guess who!
>Your parents.
>Great now all three of them can talk together.
>Maybe this time you'll die from words.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.