[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rarity is spending more time in Canterlot than in Ponyville

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: rarity on valentine's day.png (269KB, 546x467px) Image search: [Google]
rarity on valentine's day.png
269KB, 546x467px

Is she drifting apart from the mane 6 as well as Sweetie Belle?
>>
>>30258004
No it's just a new store, so naturally she is going to spend more time there in the beginning.
>>
File: 1484091952546.gif (2MB, 384x271px) Image search: [Google]
1484091952546.gif
2MB, 384x271px
>>30258004

It would make sense that he would spend more time there, Its probably pulling in more money then the Ponyville store, She loves Canterlot life, Sweeties getting old an doesn't need her sister as much as before. As time moves on so do people/ponies, they change to suit there ideal life styles and dreams which sometimes meaning moving away from old friends and places.
>>
>>30258004
There is NO logical sense for Rarity to be in Ponyvile anymore: both her shops in other cites are not only larger but more demanding with a great flow of customers. If she's going to keep up her new clothing empire she'll need those to do well. Not to mention that the key customers who got Rarity to this point in the first place are in those cites. It doesn't make sense to leave everything to a hired hoof even if it's Sassy--maybe especially so.

Ponyvile will always be a niche audience with their farmer's market culture. And Rarity could still keep up with her key adventures if she's already half way or at where the trouble pony is. The writers shouldn't be afraid to let Rarity move.

At least with the Wonderbolt and Dash you can say "well the Wonderbolt base is near Ponyvile". Rarity has no excuse.
>>
>>30258004
well its cause Starlight and her new mane 6 she's forming with Maud and Trixie will be the main characters starting season 9.
>>
>>30258394
Well hell you can even say Rainbow Dash can fly back in a few minutes.

That said, an episode where the gang notice Rarity is spending more and more time out of Ponyville would have an awesome lesson. I think they should do it.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>30258004

I would rape Rarity until her uterus plopped out of her body in a pile of blood, semen, phlegm, tissue and bodily fluids. I would wreck that bitch completely. She would have to have a hysterectomy by the time I was done with her insides. I would rape her until her screams caused her to lose her voice and her body was nothing but a blood and semen-covered bowl of horsie jello. I would completely trash her and do it until she no longer had a chance to have a foal. Her vagina would become mine and her cutie mark would re-evolve into an image of my cock and balls.
>>
>>30259964

I'm not seeing the pun, Carlos.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.