[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

When's the last time you made a thread for someone besides yourself?
>>
>>30256594
Why would I make real threads on a dead board?
>>
>>30256601
If this board's dead, point to one that's alive.

See? That's how you go from bitchy to helpful in ten seconds flat.
>>
>>30256609
Breaking news, genius: this place is the only pony board here
>>
File: 819073.png (107KB, 796x505px) Image search: [Google]
819073.png
107KB, 796x505px
>>30256620
Woah, really?
>>
>>30256620
>>30256642
>what is /trash/
>>
>>30256594
Please get a name so I can filter you

Your posts stand out like niggers at a nascar race
>>
>>30256594
>made a thread for someone besides yourself
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30256609
>ten seconds flat
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S AN OLD MEME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but really

/pone/ has 40 members
/mlp/ has glimmerniggers and "Hurr durr i was pretending to be retarded! I post shitpost horse to trigger the bornimen for the lulz! ecks dee!" tards
ponysquare is kill
reddit is fucking reddit, mindless circlejerk where even pointing out how that Rarity+Sweetie Belle episode took 8 minutes to get to the plot is enough to get you banned
MLPforum mods harass users that aren't liberal enough, giving them warning points for bullshit then banning them
what even is Canterlot Forums

and every time you mention how things used to be, the peanut gallery gives you a :^) for thinking bronies used to be something special when they totally never were, baka.

The magic isn't here any more, and we seem infested with people that either never saw it or don't want it back.

I can't tell if this is the world's most successful demoralization and trolling attempt or the natural result of Miller's shit. Still, the new episodes of Glimmer And Pals can't delete my recordings of MLP's early seasons. But the higher the general circlejerk thread numbers get, the lower my desire to use this board gets. Where do we go?
>>
Remember when?
https://soundcloud.com/the-l-train-9000/asmt-mlp-fim
>>
>>30256646
A furry board
>>
>>30256663
Nice blog post
>>
>>30256688
>omg lol blog post ecks deeeee! XDDDDD trolled owned lmao dying
>>
>>30256657
Exactly what you'd think.

When's the last time you made a thread that wasn't a general or something for yourself? When's the last time you made a thread talking about something someone in the fandom made? When's the last time you looked forward to something enough to make a thread about it?
>>
>>30256668
Fuck, wasn't ready to hear that again.

not after all this time.
>>
File: 1488126144003.gif (442KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488126144003.gif
442KB, 500x281px
>>30256663
>ponysquare is kill
u fuckin wot
>>
>>30256795
wrong pic

also fuck, that place was good for ERP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.