/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bimbo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 201

File: Summer Daze(d and Confused).jpg (334KB, 1120x1609px) Image search: [Google]
Summer Daze(d and Confused).jpg
334KB, 1120x1609px
Summer Daze edition
Alternatively: NOT A BEACH EPISODE

(a) Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/JFDZYYBu

It's the first full week of June! The start of the summer season about two weeks away (at least up north), and the temperatures are only going to go higher!
It's going to be a long while until Autumn, so how will our intrepid airheads aspire to beat the heat over the next few months?
>>
Lets be honest here for a minute: not every day is going to be record setting. Really it's just a matter of managing your current situation. Sometimes it's going to take a little work...
>>
File: 1421256325745.jpg (3MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1421256325745.jpg
3MB, 3300x2550px
...and some days are going to take a lot. The important thing is that recognizing the issue, and doing something about it. Even if that means sitting on the couch all day like a lump, while the fan roars.
>>
But there's still a lot to be done over the summer! The weather is perfect, the sky is clear, and on a good, long day, you can see for miles!
>>
And the extra daylight makes it a great excuse to pick up some practices or skills that you might have been neglecting for a little while.
>>
File: Danger! Steam Ahead!.jpg (1MB, 2175x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Danger! Steam Ahead!.jpg
1MB, 2175x1652px
And if the heat of the day is just too much, there's always those summer nights. But even when the sun goes down, things can still get really, really hot!
>>
File: 1493163057225.png (594KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
1493163057225.png
594KB, 1100x618px
>>30252688
Lots of tanning oil, going full naked to avoid bikini lines, and drinking a lot of water.
>>
File: 1479918194194.jpg (176KB, 1200x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1479918194194.jpg
176KB, 1200x1612px
There's a whole lot more going on during the run-up to summer, but I'm not a fan of hogging the spotlight. What have the girls (and guys) got going on?

As always, new content's appreciated. If you're looking for some criticism, just say so in your post and I'll do what I can. Here's a few more pictures to get things started.
>>
File: 786985.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
786985.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 693660.png (245KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
693660.png
245KB, 600x1000px
>>
File: 340851.png (623KB, 1000x1229px) Image search: [Google]
340851.png
623KB, 1000x1229px
>>
File: 1492177400961.png (422KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492177400961.png
422KB, 700x720px
>>
File: yay.png (314KB, 750x325px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
314KB, 750x325px
Wonderful thread introduction!
>>
Is bimbodev still here?
>>
The worst gold-diggers of all.
They lull you into a false sense of security by pretending to be dumb while they plot to rip you off.
>>
File: 458267.jpg (267KB, 684x886px) Image search: [Google]
458267.jpg
267KB, 684x886px
>>30252761
Yeah man, tanlines.
>>
>>30252688
Question

Why the hell are all the bimbo images either human or equestria girl things instead of pony's? I mean is there a different name for them if they are pony's? Is the idea of big crotchtits bimbos to niche? or am I simply missing something?
>>
File: 1437106744979.jpg (1MB, 1760x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1437106744979.jpg
1MB, 1760x1998px
>>30253181
Crotchtits have been on that weird furry/not-furry border for years and usually get deleted if you post a picture.
I don't mind bimbo ponies myself, but I don't really want to write them, so I don't. Doesn't mean someone shouldn't though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1580x2860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1580x2860px
>>30253194
K good answer, thank you for the assistance, really appreciate it, here's my contribution to the thread, sorry bout the phoneposting
>>
File: 1428809817923.png (420KB, 3000x2228px) Image search: [Google]
1428809817923.png
420KB, 3000x2228px
>>30253210
Not a problem, bud. If there were more postable bimbo-pony content, I'd try to make time to share it.
>>
Just spotted this from BS.
>>
>>30253181
I think it'd be more an abundance of impressive magic ability for their race, without the brains to put it to use besides sex.

>The Iron pony Competition between Rainbow and AJ being completely about who does what to guys better.
>Rarity has a spell to find the biggest, most lustrous family jewels.
>Pinkie going full "toy party" and foodplay.
>Fluttershy treats cocks like her cute little animals, taming even the biggest ones and petting them for hours
>Twilight invents new kinds of magically invoked orgasms

That kind of stuff.
>>
Considering how long the threads usually last, what do the bimbos have planned for the special guys in their lives on Dad's day?
>>
File: 1494792639048.png (728KB, 1200x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1494792639048.png
728KB, 1200x1388px
>>
File: strawberry sunrise.png (988KB, 1400x1288px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry sunrise.png
988KB, 1400x1288px
Yup getting quicker at these, but really need some time to learn more. Loving the summer theme
>>
File: panels.png (2MB, 1488x5993px) Image search: [Google]
panels.png
2MB, 1488x5993px
>>
File: flitter.png (481KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flitter.png
481KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: flits.png (478KB, 1071x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flits.png
478KB, 1071x1200px
>>
Bimbo Green from another thread

>>30243270
>>30251737

https://pastebin.com/q1mjXTB7
>>
File: chsdemo01.gif (3MB, 1018x762px) Image search: [Google]
chsdemo01.gif
3MB, 1018x762px
>>30252862
I'm still here.

So I know I promised a playable demo last time, but well, there isn't much to play. It is TECHNICALLY playable, but there really isn't much to do in the current build. That being said, I was just thinking about how yeah, if we want this to get made I'm going to need a lot of help, at least a dedicated writer and artist, Annon, if you're out there, and you're still interested, I'd love to get your help with this.

So here's what I'm currently thinking for the game, since I'm totally stealing Persona's concepts:
>you spend one year as a senior at CHS
>every night you can enter an extradimensional space called the Violet Room
>from here you can cast spells to change characters' stats, or increase their s-link or bimbo level
>at the end of their s-link, one of 4 options can occur
>if their stats allow a good end, and they're not a full bimbo, you gain a Perfect Dream, which lets you change stats in the VR better
>if their stats do not allow a good end, and they're not a full bimbo, you gain a Broken Dream, which lets you change your own stats in the VR better
>if their stats allow a good end, and they're a full bimbo, you gain a Perfect Heart, which lets you increase s-link by a greater amount each night
>if their stats do not allow a good end, and they're a full bimbo, you gain a Broken Heart, which lets you increase bimbo level by a greater amount each night
>one example of this might be Twilight having a goal requiring maxed out Int, and if she doesn't have that by the end you get a broken reward

Just some ideas to enable you to change students as you see fit, while still allowing the player to be as manipulative as they want.

Anyway, I've gone ahead and made an itch.io for people who want to discuss it when bimbo thread 404's and there's no place to contact me about it for a few days: https://nomsar.itch.io/chs

And a poll regarding the use of licensed characters that was brought up last time: https://strawpoll.com/s54b121
>>
File: 1420323986522.jpg (147KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1420323986522.jpg
147KB, 1024x1365px
Because I can't not comment on pegasus-types
>>30254110
Cheered too hard and fell of the pyramid. Sucks. Not that bimbos in need of extra care are a bad thing. I like the shift that's done with the breast and the sling on the left side, but I'm not sure it's enough yet, like the boob might be hefted up a little higher on the outside, before leveling out towards the middle.
>>30254119
But I really like how these two have developed their own distinct flavors. Seeing them side-by-side here as to originally, they seem like they have their own tastes and predilections, even in a non-action position. Kind of an devil/angel dynamic or a subby strong-girl and a dommy sweetheart, or soething like that.
>>30254092
It's always a pleasant surprise to wake up to something new. The sheer dress exudes a summer style all on its own, but I really like how the colors underneath and the folds up top make it look like she's sporting massive nipples, underneath. I keep having to make sure, even thought I know she's not, but I really like the visual illusion.

>>30254957
Goodie, more!
I don't mind jumping on board with the writing. We're still just looking to do between one and a handful of girls, with four-ish routes for each one, innit?
>>
>>30254957
Yeah, no don't mind doing some art for it. Would be best to just make a demo first with just one select character. Depending on how much effort that takes it's easier to estimate if the idea could work or not.

But don't mind providing the amount of characters needed.

Would go for a fan-game demo first, and then take it from there. Maybe changing the characters names (like starswirl academy) might be more than enough.
>>
>>30255022
Ah yeah you might very well be right with the cast thing, should have thought about it some more.

But yes, the twins turned out to be surprisingly fun to make different from one another compared to Lilac and Spring.

As for SS, yeah she migh just have nipples in the size of strawberries
>>
>>30255026
Just one char would be great for proof of concept, agreed.

And yeah, changing names, and maybe like hair color, some minor thing is all we'll probably have to do.

The main reason I don't have a demo yet however...

>>30255022
Is the writing. So again, I'm stealing Persona's format because it feels like a good place to go for general feel. As a result, this means all story convos are basically:

>character says stuff
>you choose one of 3 options
>character responds, then goes back to convo
>another 3 choices
>character responds, then finishes convo

As a result, that means one conversation branches out and then back in six times. Compound this with the 10 step s-link, and yeah. It means a lot of writing.

THE GOOD NEWS IS: it's not as much writing as you've suggested there anon, with 4 routes. It's more like 2 routes, and each route has 2 different endings.

It's just that writing all that dialogue, and programming it, and debugging, is kind of a chore. I don't mind just doing the last two however, so, that being said...

Who should be the bimbo of choice for the proof of concept demo?
>>
>>30255127
Twilight would be the default choice if there's no character else to be agreed upon. Sunset or Pinkie are usually the ones greeting newcomers, but your idea was that the main char already has been in the school for a year. Don't have any favorites to make a biased decision.

Don't play many games so no idea how that persona concept works, but just gonna nod in agreement.

But yes the writing is the biggest part of it for sure. But if we can make a demo, maybe we can get a few extra willing writers from here or tumblr to lessen the workload. Might also just be a good idea to copy&paste some text from the already written bimbo stories.
>>
File: 1421531119288.jpg (333KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1421531119288.jpg
333KB, 800x1208px
>>30255127
Ah, it's been 10+ years since I played a Persona game, and that was Eternal Punishment which sounds like an entirely different system. But it goes:
>Overarching Conversational Theme
>>(Choice of 3) Response
>>>Character's Response to Response
>Overarching Conversational Theme
>>(Choice of 3) Response
>>>Character's Response to Response
>Overarching Conversational Theme Concludes
So the writing itself would be:
>Ten Different Conversational Themes Divided in Three Parts
>>Sixty PC Choices
But is the last step be closer to
>>>Sixty Character Responses of Varying Lengths
or
>>>One-Hundred and Twenty Responses or More
with consideration given to checks against some of the girl's/the PC's own stats and accounting for any dialogue shift that might be happening for the bimbo TF? Sort of like if Rarity started sliding down a more crass route and began using more contractions rather than enunciating everything.
Just curious of where the foci are going to be, and if some lines of conversation are going to end with the PC being shot-down immediately, or only getting part of the response, rather than the whole thing.
I'm also assuming there's writing to be done outside the Violet Room that will be impacted by the choices inside it?

But I'm on board here >>30255212 with Twilight. She's not a favorite, but brain-to/and-beauty is a standard formula that's stood up for ages. I still feel bad for giving her the short end of the stick for so long and would like to give her a chance to shine, but getting to use her as a bad-end bag at the same time has a certain appeal too.
>>
>>30255212
>>30255293
Twilight seems a good pick then, she is more or less THE main character I suppose.

There are not going to be 60-120 responses in any conversation however. I understand that this project seems ambitious, but I'm not a madman.

honestly i'm just trying really hard not wind up like yandev

To provide an example, if you talk to Twilight for the first time and haven't started her story yet, this could be the first story conversation you have with her: https://pastebin.com/JxWcxn8t

Non-bimbo Twilight would have 8 more conversations exactly like that, as her story progresses (a total of 9)

The 10th conversation, would be either good end or bad end, depending on whether her personal goal was fulfilled.

If Twilight is bimbofied, then she would have a bimbo Twilight story that must be explored, that could have the same goal, or a potentially different one (for example a bimbo Twi might be less interested in studying and more in optimizing her bimboness to fuck a lot of people).

So, if someone were to write out the entirety of one character's story, all 9 conversations for non-bimbo, all 9 for bimbo, 1 for non-bimbo good ending, 1 for non-bimbo bad ending, 1 for bimbo good ending, and 1 for bimbo bad ending, that means one character's story = 22 conversations, about as long as the pastebin as I've put there.

Character stats would mostly affect endings, and whether or not they'll even talk to you. For example, a Twilight interested in studying might not want to get help from someone with a very low int score.
>>
>>30255353
OH! That's several steps less intensive than what I was expecting when talk of SMT and stats started getting thrown around; glad we're taking time to talk expectations. Nice shape though, sounds pretty straightforward.
I guess my next question would be if the TF trigger is at the start of the game? Considering there are nine conversations each, that's kind of how it seems and I guess the first trip to the Violet Room would ask something like what side of Twilight you like best to set the type of interactions?
>>
>>30255460
Okay so this is something I've thought about and there's really no way to do it or explain it without getting into programming crunch, so please bear with me here.

SO putting the TF trigger at the start would mean you don't even get to interact with them pre-TF, not the most fun idea. Instead, you should get to know them, and then transform them if you desire. However, then you might feel like you're wasting your time on the non-bimbo story only to warp them halfway through. However, this could create continuity issues. For example, Twilight convo 5 might end with 'lets study tomorrow!' but the next day you talk to bimbo Twilight, which would trigger bimTwi convo 6 which starts with 'time for me to suck dick!' or whatever.

the solution to this is where the crunch comes in

Every character has two variables for story progress. We'll call them Story and S-Link. Story refers to how many conversations you've had, and S-Link is how far along their story has progressed. When a character is transformed, their Story stat is reset to 0, but their S-Link stat stays the same. By doing this, you keep your progress on leveling that character towards the ending you want, but now instead of grinding with spells or personal time outside of convos, you just blast right through her bimbo conversations every time you talk to her. This way, no matter how changed the person you're talking to is, you'll always be making progress.

For example, maybe you talk to Twi, starting Story 1, but her S-Link still isn't high enough to start Story 2, so you study with her and raise your own int, which takes a few days, but lets you start Story 2, but then you bimbofy her, putting her back at Story 1. However, since you've already reached Story 2, you don't need to raise your stats at all, the next time you talk to her will be bimbo Story 2.
>>
>>30255525
Nice, makes a lot of sense too. The obvious reward for doing it early on is a higher chance for good end, since you're cultivating certain/different stats throughout each route?
>>
File: gdd.png (115KB, 2094x1308px) Image search: [Google]
gdd.png
115KB, 2094x1308px
>>30255633
That's certainly one reason, since bimbo and non-bimbo variants of a char could have different goals.

Gonna get some sleep now, and let replies and questions and whatever build up a bit. Sorry everyone who's going to see this in the evening for hijacking bimbo general with gamedev talk instead of posting curvy sluts.

Attached is a makeshift game design document I've made in MSPaint, that will probably be my guideline going forward on this after the Twilight-only proof of concept is assembled.
>>
>>30255525
>>30255525
Alright kinda understand the basic idea. Sounds interesting, have no clue how much of a hassle that can become.

Gonna have some art related questions for later (Like do they undergo a few minor changes like make-up, hair-do when still non-bimbo.) But gonna keep that on the backseat for later. Really liking what's been thrown out so far.

Only question for now is if we go with human pony twi or scitwi? Or huma pony twi design, but with a human backstory?

Agreed maybe the player might not be too interested in non-bimbo routes for too long. But it's important to get to know the character first through interactions. Maybe have the non-bimbo convo be 7-8 instead of 10? (Depending of course, or is 10 just a good number when it comes to coding and deviding points?)

And yes, glad realistic goals are trying to be set. But the positive thing (can also be a curse) is that as soon as Twilight's route is done, the game could also be called finished. It's just a matter of how many characters would be added afterwards. If it's just 1 character, the main six or the whole school, the game would be done as long as the characters who have routes are finished. The only thing more or fewer characters change about the game is it's length if that makes sense.
>>
>>30255724
A few last things before I hop off actually:

-It's tough since this is, after all, a bimbo-focused game, to say 'let the player NOT-bimbofy characters', but it feels like the only way to make them actually fleshed out and have the TF mean something, what makes the violence in GTA feel fun, is that most of the time the game doesn't make you do it, after all. All of the stories kind of have to be the same length though because of how the S-Link/Story variable thing is set up. Maybe anon exudes some kind of romantic influence (oh god I can't not fuck him) and so even if he doesn't TF characters they still end up with him.
-The bimbo TF will take 5 stages, that way it can be sped up through story rewards. Making art for the transition is entirely up to the artist honestly, I won't ask for it, since it's so minor, but if it's produced, I could easily put it in-game.

And for anyone looking to produce art assets, the Celestias in this gif:
>>30254957
Are the following resolutions:
>Out of Conversations (the one standing by the lockers): 240x540
>In Conversations(behind the text box): 300x675

This may seem small, but the game itself is runs in a 1440x900 window, so if a person is 675 pixels, that leaves 225 pixels for the speech box which has to take up like a third of the screen.

So for any artists out there, those are the resolutions you should use as a base. Feel free to make them bigger or smaller as necessary, just keep in mind a normal person from like the waist up should probably 670-ish pixels tall.

okay now i'm actually off for the night
>>
>>30255834
Alright, talk later. Gonna hold off with the art until more has been fleshed out. The art itself shouldn't take too long once there's more clearer instructions to go by. Gonna keep the measurements in mind.
>>
File: 1419824600604.jpg (182KB, 813x813px) Image search: [Google]
1419824600604.jpg
182KB, 813x813px
Good talk. Some stuff to get back on track.
>>
File: 819603.jpg (800KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
819603.jpg
800KB, 1400x990px
>>
File: 1420740282403.png (550KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1420740282403.png
550KB, 900x900px
>>
File: 1420912798100.png (434KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1420912798100.png
434KB, 945x945px
>>
File: 980273.jpg (2MB, 2100x3300px) Image search: [Google]
980273.jpg
2MB, 2100x3300px
>>30254204
I saw this thread earlier and lingered around to see if anyone would try to make a claim it. Had a pretty good laugh at the inept Anon in the story too.
>>
>>30253181
Crotchtits have been purged in the First Scruffening, sadly.
Otherwise bimbo ponies seem like any other pony genre: it's a frontier of its own.
>>30253194
See above.
>>
File: tmp_16194-1454885-889940452.png (389KB, 1018x1492px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16194-1454885-889940452.png
389KB, 1018x1492px
>>
File: tmp_16194-1314963-1357581056.png (1MB, 960x1186px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16194-1314963-1357581056.png
1MB, 960x1186px
>>
>Anthro thread
Stop
>>
>>30256791
These are clearly humanized you fucking retard.
>>
>>30256818
Humanized are still considered anthro.
>>
>>30256993
Yet. The mods don't delete it.
Even if it isn't anthro the mods don't care so get fucked.
hue
>>
>>30256993
>Humanized are still considered anthro.

Anthro is a term for furries you goddamn moron. Go find another thread to be an autist over.
>>
File: 816998.jpg (4MB, 2780x3342px) Image search: [Google]
816998.jpg
4MB, 2780x3342px
>>30255667
Good chart. Tried to get a little bit of an idea going with normal Twi and do a pair of rough-draft social links.
https://pastebin.com/cP22yr1g
Let me know if that's the sort of thing you're looking for, what can be shored up or expanded upon, etc.

Back to spa stuff for now.
>>
File: 567647467.png (333KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
567647467.png
333KB, 533x533px
>>30257057
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY NEEDS A NAP.
>>
File: 1493329446671.png (283KB, 482x824px) Image search: [Google]
1493329446671.png
283KB, 482x824px
>>
>>30255667
>Attached is a makeshift game design document I've made in MSPaint, that will probably be my guideline going forward on this after the Twilight-only proof of concept is assembled.
regarding the plot of the game, maybe have the big bad be fairly persona like by having it be the personification of mankind's repression or something. kind of like how the big bad of persona 5 was the personification of mankind's desire to be ruled.
your given the power to bimbo the girls to by the violet room counter his plan.
>>
>>30257082
Ah that's pretty sweet, turned out to be a very relaxing read somehow. Even if this will just be a demo about twilight, might as well draw some other non-bimbo characters who get a line or two to ask where Twilight could be if not the library.

>>30258556
Bit early thinking about a big bad, but it's nice to have that idea in mind that there could be one.
>>
File: Makoto-cutin.png (152KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto-cutin.png
152KB, 1280x512px
>>30255667
>...some ham handed morality speech but then you fuck her or something

Yup, that's persona all right.
>pic related
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>30258865
Makoto Persona 5
>>>/a/
>>
File: 1495049335742.png (860KB, 1230x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1495049335742.png
860KB, 1230x1230px
>>
File: ymYJ88a.jpg (125KB, 1193x873px) Image search: [Google]
ymYJ88a.jpg
125KB, 1193x873px
>>30254957
>>30255834
Neat! I told a few friends of mine and they might be able to help out if they're inclined.

On a pic related note, where do the mane 6 fall on this chart?
>>
>>30259750
Prostitute:Rarity
Sub:Twi
Stepford wife: Flutters
Doll:Pinkie
AJ and RD I have no idea
>>
File: 887519.jpg (804KB, 1692x1541px) Image search: [Google]
887519.jpg
804KB, 1692x1541px
>>30258624
Glad to hear it's relaxing; I haven't written SoL in a couple years. I wouldn't mind doing more, but keeping it simple seems to be more important. I'm interested to see what design changes (if any) come out of this.
>>30259634
I do love this punky-party-slut look.
>>
>>30259651
What happens if you do that?
>>
Writing is hard. Give me a short request to get the gears turning.
>>
>>30260364
Well maybe something with this >>30254110 I made mention in the comments on Derpi that bimbos seem to have an almost magical healing ability (no doubt due to CHS' nurse's skill) and Flitter would put her mended arm to good use repaying all the guys who helped her out.
>>
>>30259943
I'd go with
Twilight: Classy or Porn Star
Rainbow Dash: Slave/Harem
Pinks: Doll, MILF, or Prostitute
Rarity: Porn Star, Cougar, Classy, or Prostitute
AJ: Cougar or Milf
Flutters: Milf/Stepford
>>
>>30260364
Applebloom brings a new boyfriend home and Applejack shows him the real meaning of southern hospitality.
>>
File: 1416228965424-1.png (439KB, 1280x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1416228965424-1.png
439KB, 1280x1056px
>>30260459
https://pastebin.com/5bakEwg9
I gave it a shot.
>>
File: 349203.jpg (83KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
349203.jpg
83KB, 600x800px
>>
>>30261364
Didn't expect that, but happy to see another short story.
Her drinking milk for her to bones to heal was fitting in the most silly convinient way, but then imagine the surprise when hearing pip was behind the curtains.

Having the intro of the story now changing from everything being quiet to lewd also shows the progress the school has made. Really liked how Chip and Flitters normal noises turned into lewd at the end as well. Chaser might give her sister a friendly tease for being around with a techie before he fills out some more.

Gonna share this and it on the list.
>>
File: twi0.png (686KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
twi0.png
686KB, 1024x764px
>>30257082
So the first branch works 100% a-okay because the player is more or less railroaded into it the way the game is currently programmed.

However, after that I would prefer if the player had more of a bit of free will to pursue whatever girl they want, not so much 'I happen to be in the library and Twilight is here' but rather 'I am going to focus on Twi's story', so the part where it opens with you just bumping into Twi doesn't really work.

So instead, it would be more like 'I have talked to Twi, and chosen to spend time with her' and THEN the conversation would begin.

THAT ALL BEING SAID:
I've gone ahead and put the first s-link convo you've written in game, and anyone can see the results for themselves by downloading it from the itch.io I linked earlier. It's just a copypaste of what you've written, so it doesn't have anything anyone hasn't already seen. But if anyone cares, here are some notes:

-Anon's name is pulled from a string in the code. This means that when a name input system is added, you will be able to put whatever name you want.
-The bimbo Twi art was used because it was the closest thing to a normal Twi I've got. The way the game is written, we can even change her expression if we want.
-The HUD has some debugging elements, making it hard to read. The black text on dark background makes it SUPER hard to read. Please disregard it for now.
-Don't click the map, there's no reason to use it right now and it might just break things since the location changing code isn't finished.
>>
File: 1410760189426.jpg (146KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1410760189426.jpg
146KB, 717x1000px
>>30262709
OK, so not so much a string of interactions as a solid story story beginning, middle, and end. Also, after the first conversation, we do away with pleasantries and go straight to the meat of the matter.
>>
>>30262709
Huh. I wish I was this productive. Sounds like you're making serious progress.
>>
>>30262709
>one person
>all this progress this fast
>that faggot couldn't put together one with a couple years and multiple people working for him
>>
>>30260167
How about you stop posting like an piggot
>>
File: 1419818498369.jpg (225KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1419818498369.jpg
225KB, 900x900px
>>30263712
Dev's doing good work. Pretty sure this and that are a little different, at least in terms of scope.
Also the writing 'team' was an obvious train wreck from before work even started, trust me.
>>
>>
File: lmao this nigger.jpg (383KB, 734x869px) Image search: [Google]
lmao this nigger.jpg
383KB, 734x869px
>>30264197
>>
File: 216390.jpg (123KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
216390.jpg
123KB, 854x1280px
Trophy Wives.
>>
>>30264197
>that sunset
>I'm currently imagining that she isn't wearing any panties with those pantyhose and that coat is the only thing covering her lower body from the eyes of the public
maximum unf.
>>
>>30262709
Want to get this second step right before going full steam ahead. Also included a rough story idea, based on a blend of the two Twilights.
https://pastebin.com/su0CwC69
Any better?
>>
File: 1477262965841.png (414KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1477262965841.png
414KB, 999x999px
>>
File: 1493103939207.png (656KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
1493103939207.png
656KB, 1024x944px
>>
>>30264197
Holy Shit YES YES
>>
>>30264854
I have no complaints with anything so far.
>>
File: Screenshota2.png (946KB, 1600x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshota2.png
946KB, 1600x1258px
>>30262709
Very happy to see you getting into this, sure is a huge moral boost.

Was thinking about the art and the characters (their pixel size). Would it be possible to make the user interface (Is that the right term?) like in this example? The textbox being see through and the font have strokes around the text so it doesn't blend in. That way it leaves way more space for the more body and doesn't feel so crammed.

Or is it still too early to be addressing this?

>>30260124
You know, might as well make some few design changes for the fun of it. Was it gonna be a normal twilight bimbo version and a themed version? Wasn't really sure what was decided on. Seems that this time the art is very much depended on the writing's direction this time. Absolutely don't mind that, might be pretty fun.
>>
>>30264854
Also liking the set-up for Twilight with the program. Maybe her stressing out too much is what being bimbofied could help with. In any case think this really work.
>>
File: twi02.png (816KB, 1017x756px) Image search: [Google]
twi02.png
816KB, 1017x756px
>>30264854
The overall story sounds good, however there's still a problem with how the story begins. During the Free Time periods, you'll be able to walk around and change locations at will, and then click on who you want to talk to to decide how you'll spend your time. As a result, the way it's currently written would go something like this:

>you walk into the library
>you click on Twilight
>'Twilight looks up as the door creaks open.'

It just feels a little inorganic, since you're already in the library at that point. Everything else looks great though.

>>30265871
So since this is a VN, the story can be subject to change as we go, especially since I'm building the engine around it to be sort of open world. However, aspects of the engine itself should probably be established early on, so I don't have to waste a lot of time going back and changing things to fit changes to the system.

So while it is too early to address big bads and endgame content, right about now is when we want to address user interface design and such.

SO YES: a transparent dialogue box is probably a good idea. So this means the height of in-conversation art should actually be closer to 900px.

I'll go ahead and take a moment to explain why I've chosen that size as well, since I can make the game's resolution whatever I want, and it does feel a bit restrictive. As a game designer, I feel it's important you be able to easily minimize an h-game in case a Situation occurs. Therefore, it's essential to me that it run in windowed mode by default.

>>30263689
>>30263712
>>30264113
Wow, glad you're all liking it so far. I think a big part of why I'm getting any progress at all is I've been spending the past year or so pecking away at making an RPG, which is a huge undertaking especially if you don't want it to look the same as every other half-assed RPGM project. This is much smaller by comparison, especially since I'm outsourcing all the writing.
>>
File: Bimbo Twilight 14.jpg (121KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bimbo Twilight 14.jpg
121KB, 502x600px
Idea

>Anon loses his smart phone at school one day
>panics, but breathes a sigh of relief when he finds it in the lost and found the next day
>however, there's a new app he's never seen before
>The Bimbofy App
>Anon opens it up out of curiosity, and it asks him to take a picture of a girl
>discretely takes a picture of Sci-Twi while they're both at an after school chess club meeting
>the app lists her Libido, Intelligence, Fetishes, Erogenous Zones, Sexual Orientation and BWH Measurements like stats in a video game
>he also gets twelve points with which to manipulate said stats, with the option of making his changes retroactive instead of sudden or gradual.
>Anon, thinking its a joke, dumps four points each into her breasts, waist, and hips set to retroactive.
>Sci-Twi's body changes in the blink of an eye with her none the wiser
>Anon realizes its not a joke, and sets out to assemble a harem of his bimbofied female classmates.
>>
>>30266249
Also,I think you should put in an option to get rid of all the HUD stuff and just look at the images with the push of a button, like what pressing down on the mouse wheel in Highschool Romance or something.
>>
>>30266360
Done and done. I've mapped it to the Z-key, will be in the next build.
>>
>>30266249
Alright got around to try the first demo. Took a while to figure you had to click, was so certain it's usually the spacebar. Is it possible to make the space bar also skip dialogue?

Yes alright, glad the dialogue box change wasn't a hassle. If it's the time to talk user interface now then some suggestions.

- The font feels a bit too harsh/sharp to read (Specially the R's). Liking that you're going for o a colorful feel however. But maybe chosing a softer font (Round edges) is more suiting. What do you think?

- Would it be possible to have the characters zoomed in and out? (From waist to head when close) or (Head to thighs when futher away)

Maybe we could take some inspiration from these

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Katawa_Shoujo_screenshot.png
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/Katawa_Shoujo_choices_menu.png

It would be really helpful if that could be possible to play around with. Like it she moves in closer, you make the vector bigger, etc. It could also kist help to fill the screen more when there's only one character to look at, so there's less background to look at.
>>
>>30266336
UNF!!!
>>
>>30266336
the remote changer. Classic, but man it works!
>>
File: 365658.png (1MB, 1984x2500px) Image search: [Google]
365658.png
1MB, 1984x2500px
>>30266249
>During the Free Time periods, you'll be able to walk around and change locations at will, and then click on who you want to talk to to decide how you'll spend your time
That's exactly what I needed to hear. I'll take that into account going forward.
>>
>>30266482
>>30266485

For added slow burn, Anon only gets twelve points every 24 hours, and he only gets the option to mess with another girl once he's used a certain amount of points on the girls he already has.
>>
>>30266508
Can he use it on himself?
>>
File: 1483035712710.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483035712710.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>30264752

>you will never have cute dumb trophy wife who is completely devoted to you

Why live?

>>30266518

I dunno. Not a fan of himbos so probably not.
>>
>>30266461
Spacebar to advance text has been added to the code, will be in the next build.

The font I'm using right now is honestly just the first result I could find for 'pony font'. I'll change it to something more suitable for human eyes in the next build.

Zooming in and out is possible, but as all the art assets are placeholder for now I'll just keep it in mind as something to work on instead of making it a priority at the moment.
>>
>>30266544
Well alright then good to hear. Then that's all from this side on for now. Again art shouldn't take so terrible long for one character, but gonna hold on until we've got to the bimbofication part and we've decided on which type(s) of bimbo she turns into.

But can play with the sizes (zoomed in and out) self as well so yeah. Not much else to add here.

>>30266504
All the more reason to make a few non-bimbo characters and give them 1 or 2 lines like the npc is pokemon games at some point. But yes twilight focus first.
>>
>>30266617
>All the more reason to make a few non-bimbo characters and give them 1 or 2 lines like the npc is pokemon games at some point. But yes twilight focus first.
maybe have them give some hints about what would be a decent social link choice for one of the girls?
>>
>>30266508
green when
>>
>>30266626
Yeah absolutely. Since this is a Twilight focused round, maybe have them tell where her next class is or that she likes Daring Do, which then is one of the options to talk with twilight about.
>>
>>30266617
As far as changes go, I'm always going to be a fan of party-Twi. It's a good chance to tone down the brains while playing with the snark more. Queen B is another good one, keeps a high level of competence, but adds a meaner streak. But it really depends on how far of a deveation is too much.
>>
>>30266739
Alright, Party Twi + (Normal Bimbo Twi?(Might go with a slutty student direction but still keep it close to not deveate much at all) Sound like good placeholders. Queen B could also go, but agreed how far from deveation is too much. Feel like there should always be a bimbo change that seems like the most natural. Having her turn into a cow-girl would just be out of place.

This is also something that should be agreed with writer and coder how many options there should be to change her so it's manageable.
>>
>>30266643
Putting clues for her dialogue options in NPC dialogue is a great idea.

However, the 'telling where her class is' is kind of a moot point, as the only free periods you have are lunch and after school anyway. The only time you'll talk to Twilight is in the library, and she may be like 'anon can I talk to you somewhere else' and THEN she'll take you somewhere else, but all conversations with her will start in the library, so the player always knows where to find her.

>>30266739
>>30266813
So the way the game is being built every character you can change essentially has a Bimbo variable that goes 1-5. So while Twi only has two paths with 4 total endings, she can have a different appearance based on that variable.

If it were me, I would just go with normal Twi and bimbo Twi, however, if art assets are provided it could be something more like this:

>Bimbo 1 - Normal Twi
>Bimbo 3 - Queen B Twi
>Bimbo 4 - Slutty Student Twi
>Bimbo 5 - Party Twi

Alternatively, she could be normal or bimbo based on what route you're on, and then change to something else based on what ending you get. Something like:

>Normal - Twi
>Bimbo - Bimbo Twi
>Normal Bad End - Slutty Student Twi
>Bimbo Bad End - Queen B Twi
>Normal Good End - SciTwi?
>Bimbo Good End - Party Twi

I would prefer the first option myself, but the way I'm programming it it would mostly be a visual change only, up until the ending either way, that way it doesn't become incredibly difficult to add new characters and write a TON of dialogue for each one.
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>tfw six years of programming
>tfw two years of level design
>tfw it's been six years since your hopes and dreams of being a programmer were foiled by math classes so you just kinda gave up on it and started pursuing an education in education

Well, I can provide moral support I guess, that's helpful.
>>
>>30266993
ur story is dragging my morale down
>>
File: 1419956261052.jpg (1MB, 3000x4251px) Image search: [Google]
1419956261052.jpg
1MB, 3000x4251px
>>30267001
Just turn the brain off while thinking of boobs. That usually helps.
>>
>>30266908
>>30266908

Aha understood, seems this is way more flexible than originally thought.

> One other option to think about is when Twilight gets bimbofied the first time she's a 1.0 version, but then when it gets to an ending she could progress further into a 2.0 version (which means bigger assets, more curves etc)

But okay again really happy we're trying this out with just Twilight. Personally thinking it might become too much with so many options (Also art-wise) for one character alone, but since it's Twi exceptions might be made.

Guess it would help to know a bit more what the bad endings are supposed to be.

Gonna say the writer has the biggest say in this matter however. Gonna have to head out, but hope we can figure something out in agreement. For this occasion the art won't be a problem it can and will be provided.

But have temporal suggestion for now.

> Maybe we should just start with normal twi and (Slutty student bimbo twi). and get their paths done before branching out. How does that sound?

Once those two paths are done we can give it a good and a bad end.

>(Slutty Student bimbo Twi) could then have a bad end and good end.

>Good end - She keeps her brains and turns curvier

>Bad end - She doesn't, and turns even sluttier (or party girl or queen B whatever is decided on)

At least if we follow this route we then already have a something done and it wouldn't be a problem to rearrange the art and story to fit with our other options since they've already been made. Would that be something?
>>
>>30266993
>tfw you've been teaching yourself programming for a few years with no formal education and your barely put together little prototype of a VN is making an anon with actual training feel jealous

well you're improving my morale by proxy, i'll say that much
>>
>>30267165
Oh and by slutty student bimbo twi it's just meant to think of her as normal bimbo twi. Just saying slutty student bimbo because that's what her design is gonna lean more towards.

If there are no objections to that of course.
>>
I don't much mind the writing work, it seems more cut and dry as things go on. I just don't want to pin yous guys down with a slog to get it done. But I'll try and have a route done before the thread ends; that should provide a better look at expectations and what might need growing/trimming.
>>
>>30267202
>slutty
ok
>>
>>30267741
Yeah rushing this wouldn't be very desireable. Might also have gotten carried away and overcomplicated things unnecessarily. If the main goal could be 1 non-bimbo and 1 bimbo route for now that'll be well and swell. Then we'll see how things go.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1456289
>>
>>30266336
I take it you haven't heard of Master PC on MCstories or the Soothsayer app story on unending BE. Both are very similar to what you just described.
>>
>>30268098
>https://derpibooru.org/1456289
unf
>>
File: 20.jpg (508KB, 1040x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
508KB, 1040x1280px
>>30267165
Yeah I really just don't want this project to run away from us. Afterall, this one-off build is intended to help gauge future workload expectations right? Therefore, Twi should be handled with the same restrictions as all future characters. Therefore, we gotta keep it to two routes, 4 endings.

Every dead project in AGDG got that way by promising too much, desu.

Agreed, just making Twi and Bimbo Twi's path and endings before continuing on is the best route.

>>30267741
And don't feel too bad, whenever I'm not copy-pasting your writing into the game, I'm tweaking it and improving it in other little ways.

For example, in the current build a new dialogue box has to spawn every time the name of the person talking changes. While I wait for you to give me more dialogue, I'll be fixing THAT ugly ass situation, while adding shortcut keys for dialogue options so you can just press 2 on your keyboard to choose option 2. That way your mouse hand is free for other things.

>>30268236
hey also there's a cg set on e-hentai called 'Everyday Life When All Girls Have Turned Into Trashy Bitches' that may do something for you if you're more of a visual learner
>>
>>30269145
>Therefore, Twi should be handled with the same restrictions as all future characters.

Okay yes, have to agree. For some reason wanted to give her a special main character treatment, but yes, it's settled on just making Twi and a bimbo Twi Path before anything else. Keeping things simple for a bimbo thread afterall is important.

Wanted to hold out on the art, but figured it might not hurt to at least work on a non-bimbo twi model to use. Gonna update on that later today/tomorrow.
>>
File: How I lost my medical license.png (214KB, 638x356px) Image search: [Google]
How I lost my medical license.png
214KB, 638x356px
>>30270182
>Anyway, that's how I lost my medical license.
>>
>>30260773
sounds about right but I'd say dash has to have the biggest juggs cuz she's super competitive. and must be best harem
>>
File: 765723.png (333KB, 675x968px) Image search: [Google]
765723.png
333KB, 675x968px
>>
File: 1451774.png (364KB, 1247x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1451774.png
364KB, 1247x1879px
bimbity doo wop a boo boo
>>
>getting cross thread witnessed
why thank ye kindly
i'll fix that pastebin now,
im on Linux and the browser im using is a little wonky.
>>
>>30272018
bimbo distro when?
>>
>>30272035
Whenever I stop being lazy and learn some asm
>>
File: Promo Promo.jpg (169KB, 1400x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Promo Promo.jpg
169KB, 1400x1105px
Alright a placeholder for your placeholder.

Wasn't sure about the outfit, so decided to try and give normal twi scitwi clothing as well.

These are not done drawings. Just wanted to bring something out to also get an idea how it would somehow look in the game before adding shading and such.

tried to upload the psd files on itch.io. Really need to figure something out how to arrange the facial expressions.

but at least these can be used to test out what we got so far.
>>
My vote's for SciTwi, mostly 'cause I like her hairstyle better.

So what's the difference between "Good" and "Bad" ends?
>>
File: 1496939362516.gif (3MB, 4000x3398px) Image search: [Google]
1496939362516.gif
3MB, 4000x3398px
>>
>>30272354
Romance and letting the bimbo go free fucking whoever?
If that's what its gonna be, we should be able to do two characters on one playthrough, but only able to good end one of them, so we can turn one into a romance bimbo and the other into a massive slut free for everyone.
>>
>>30272778
Or being able to bad end all the other characters and just good end one of them.
>>
File: 802067.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
802067.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>30272354
I think the good/bad end dynamic relates to how successful they are in their goal. So if Twilight gets into the program, it's a good end, if she doesn't, it's bad. Likewise, if BimboTwi learns to relax and have fun, while still maintaining a level of competence and control, it's a win. If she becomes a bimbo who spreads her legs for anyone, it's a loss.
>>30272737
Even with all the art, stories, and headcanons to the contrary, I really, really like petite Fluttershy
>>
>>30272737
rari is tall
>>
File: Twi02.png (299KB, 1234x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Twi02.png
299KB, 1234x1800px
>>30272354

Believe Normal Twi is what is gonna be used, but just making this to show how easy it is to make edits once the body is drawn.

>>30272822

Yeah good or bad ending might both be good endings for the player just not the targeted character

And despite the art produced small shy has some great charm about her
>>
>>30272018
https://pastebin.com/q1mjXTB7

It was this one right? Mind, if this gets shared on tumblr? Was a really funny read.
>>
Only had a couple hours to work today, so here's an update
https://pastebin.com/9SGnpJbU
New stuff is from ~line 389 to the end, I think? Closing in on the end, but I wanted to get some input now that the there are some changes going on beyond the scope of the girls themselves.

The changes to Prim, Lotus, Aloe, and Spoiled aren't all complete, but the basic shape is there. The big question is how much more is too much in terms of changing individual people one on one, because I could really do this all day and need some perspective.

The 'ending' is still a little sketchy, but I do want Twi to come to terms with the consequences of magical backup, and begin to toy with the possibility of changing the entire town to get the things she wants.
>>
>>30273165
yeah that's the one.
don't mind if ya share it but if i get some kind of backlash from it some how
I'm blaming trump
>>
File: tara1.jpg (121KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
tara1.jpg
121KB, 657x657px
>>30264854
>filename

How come we never post any Tara herself, she's pretty bimbolicious
>>
>>30273791
Good question. If I had to guess though, it's probably because she's a sexy jew
>>
File: tara2.png (465KB, 404x642px) Image search: [Google]
tara2.png
465KB, 404x642px
>>30273808
Sexy indeed
>>
File: 1389744886793.gif (2MB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
1389744886793.gif
2MB, 300x344px
Tara! Tara! Tara!
>>
>>30273828
>I'll suck of a cowlick
How's that even work?
>>
File: Tarabadonk.png (847KB, 897x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Tarabadonk.png
847KB, 897x1051px
>>30273820
>>30273828
Is it still a bimbo if they know you're staring at their tits?
>>
File: she wants the A.png (435KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
she wants the A.png
435KB, 573x800px
>>30273791
Because she hasn't done anything airhead-worthy lately, probably.
>>30273882
Yes. Absolutely yes.
>>
>>30273352
Really loved how Lotus' changes were descriped, specially when she mashed her expanded chest onto Twi. Only descriping them by touch so it's all from her perspective.

Think you got a pretty good balance on the four ladies in their neighbour room. Would say once Aloe is done, that's when Lotus is also done since it's easy to link together that their change go hand in hand in the same direction.

Wasn't sure if Twilight's big win meant she would expand herself, but seeing it's her motivation to take her magic to a new level for the town really hits the mark. Loving that resolve.

- For suggestions can only thing of these

Guessing since Twilight's the one emanating magic it makes sense she would be the only one not to change, but thinking Rarity wouldn't be spared then.

As for the third outburst changing the place and describe how more and more moans can be heard should do it. Once Twilight gets out to see the ''damage'' she could maybe pass by an opened door seeing lavender attending a costumer.

Feel like it would be best not to have Roxie's transformation descriped, but have a small interaction with her at the near end to really boost Twi's moral before she sees how the spa looks fromt he outside now.

Not sure if you want to go along with these. But regardless really enjoying the new setting of the spa.

>>30273681
Think it's gonna be alright. Always happy to have things to share on the tumblr.

https://annon-mlp.tumblr.com/post/161640320439/short-bimbo-twilight-story-by-dch
>>
File: tara is well aware.png (819KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tara is well aware.png
819KB, 1024x1024px
>>30273936
>Because she hasn't done anything airhead-worthy lately, probably.

Just looking like such a ditzy airhead and knowing everyone is looking down her shirt is enough for me
>>
File: update01.png (1MB, 1012x992px) Image search: [Google]
update01.png
1MB, 1012x992px
>>30272171
Got 'em in there. I tried shrinking them down to 50% but then Twi was clipping the top of the screen, in the screenshot I've attached she's at 45% of the size the originals are in, making her now 800 pixels tall. However, it's easy enough to shrink the images down in Photoshop, so feel free to just keep on drawing at whatever size is comfortable for you.

>>30272354
>>30272778
>>30272814
>>30272822
Good/bad end for each character is entirely just how successful that character is at their own personal goal, and since they can be accomplished at the player's pace, they have no impact on when the game itself actually ends. This means you can get as many characters' endings as you want.

The build on the itch.io has been updated, no new dialogue so it may or may not be worth your time.

So here's the behind the scenes stuff on this build:

-You ready for some cosmic fucking coincidence? I was looking for a font that would be easy to read, while still having sort of a cartoony high schooler dialogue sort of looseness to it. As you can see, there it is. Bimbo_JVE. I swear that's what it's called. Perhaps this game is our destiny...
-Speaking of font, check out the HUD! It's got the same outline effect the dialogue does, making it easier to read on backgrounds. The HUD and names are in the old Equestria font, which I might hang onto? Might replace? Still not sure, since it's so stylish.
-Also in this pic you'll note some text with a gradient applied to it. Just something I thought I'd do for fun, kind of like how it looks but it's too flashy for casual conversation. Maybe that's how text looks as the person you're talking bimbos up? idk

Future plans:
-DIALOGUE OPTION HOTKEYS. Sorry they weren't in this build, next time for sure.
-A clickable thing that does nothing but advance time by 1. Useful for debugging, and will likely be removed in the final build.
-Saving/loading will probably be the next feature I add. It's kind of essential.
>>
File: 1496121879668.png (154KB, 1247x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1496121879668.png
154KB, 1247x1879px
>>
>>30252688
I wanted to do something different with each twin, while keeping the end result the same. So one was off-camera and surprising, but laying the ground work for the second, more detailed change. Going with a limited perspective for Twi really helped with that, and made thinking the process through a lot of fun.

That's the idea, Aloe is just playing catchup at this point.

I still don't know if/when Princess Twilight will get her big break; maybe in the lead-up to the friendship games? This is just her finally getting out from under the administration's thumb, thinking of having one or both of them make an appearance to really drive home how unaware they are of things outside the school and giving her a bit of coincidence to make a move.

I like the Rarity idea, hadn't considered that. Might be why she's so obsessed with going there too.

I figured a walkthrough of the spa on the way out child highlight structural changes, but the moans are good. A more affectionate staff at the door will help too.
>>
>>
>>30274319

Glad the suggestions were helpful. Don't know how to help with Vera however.

Had an idea for the spa was kinda that unlike the (school) changing (students and teachers and occasionally visitors), the (spa) would change (products) they use on their costumers. But the magic in the products are very diluted so they don't change them much, but still somewhat.

(So as an example) if they used massage cream on twilight, that might give a cup boost, or just really pretty her face back up from the stress or whatever one can think up.

But the spa changing costumers would be a huge great step to change the city already going that direction agreed.

Yeah Rarity has a special tie with that spa. It would also tie into when she said ''Have you seen Pinkie? We still have a lot of growing to do'' earlier in the chapter. She was also the first to talk with Pinkie when she upgraded, it's a very suiting continuation.

>>30274154
Well we're coming along. The Reason for sending you big files was if you wanted to zoom in on the characters.

(So when you sit on desk together we only see them from waist and up)

(When they stand or walk you see like in the screenshot)

Would it be easier if you just got one big photoshop file with layers for all the characteristic changes?

Loving the font, it's way more pleasing. Didn't think about it, but yeah, maybe when they're bimbofied they get pinkish strokes around the text or somehing.

>Bimbo_JVW

No issue there. Oh yeah saving/loading, didn't even think of that.

Still feel like the art is very wonky with the background. Gonna try and do some shading and experimenting. Maybe it'll help if the background's oppacity went to down by 25% Gonna get back to you on that one.
>>
>>30266993
>want to be a programmer
>can't learn math
you're just lazy
math is difficult for everyone
>>
>>30271935
I like this one. Not enough Bimbo Pie.
>>
pinks bimbo'd too hard
>>
File: TestingTesting.png (2MB, 2019x1494px) Image search: [Google]
TestingTesting.png
2MB, 2019x1494px
Uploading this current shaded version to the iota.

Tried to add shading and thicker outlines so the sprites can pop from the bakground. But maybe lowering the oppacity (Top right) is also needed.

This might or might not be the final sprite, at least cell shading is the fastest way to go around it.

Should probably still experiment with the line thickness.
>>
>>30276456
Damn. Looking great Anon
>>
>>30276164
She needs time to recover.
>>
>[Rarity is beginning to enjoy a ‘facial’ from an only slightly changed Bulk, mostly ball-play

She's getting to sample some nuts alright
>>
>>30276039
>making it huge for the previously discussed zooming

Oh yeah, duh that makes sense.

One big PS file with layers for all changes will work, but so does sending multiple files. Honestly do whatever you prefer, it's about the same on my end.

Changing the opacity on the background is something I hadn't considered, maybe will work into next build.

>>30276456
Especially now that I see how it helps sprites pop... yeah that contrast really does look nice,
>>
>>30276610
Yeah alright, just wasn't sure how the set-in works and was conerned if the sprites get pixilated.

Yeah lower opacity for backgrounds help. The sprites wouldn't needs such thick outlines either.

Alright if it's all the same with the files then that's cool.

That's all on this end for now then, If there's anything you would like drawn (like side characters to interact with) etc, just say the word. Otherwise just gonna be set on stand-by.

>>30276473

Thanks, there's a lot to improve on, but it's fun to work on.
>>
File: Tara.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Tara.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>30273791
>>
File: 1439727213371.png (736KB, 780x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1439727213371.png
736KB, 780x1500px
>>
Does a bimbo ever get into deep thoughts about life
>>
>>30278781
About as often as your average Ork boy.
>>
>>30264197
>>30264220
>>30264806

Why isn't there more lapcoat sunset? That's diamond quality
>>
File: 1438540761781.png (346KB, 722x716px) Image search: [Google]
1438540761781.png
346KB, 722x716px
>>30279671
Dunno, could be short screen time, or at odds with her usual look.
>>
>>30268236
Link?
>>30269145
link?
>>
>>30272737
Why is this considered a gif? Its not even moving.
>>
File: teacherprew.png (536KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
teacherprew.png
536KB, 1400x2100px
Not a lot to do with a still broken limb. Judging from the movies she can get fed up pretty quickly, but always tries to keep a smile. As always the pdf file is uploaded to the itch.
>>
>>30280995
Ah, always discover tiny unclean errors. Gonna clean it up later.
>>
>>30280819
https://e-hentai.org/g/535590/5eea3616cb/
>>
>>30253498
Mud wrestling.
>>
>>30282398
gams
>>
File: insertcherrycandyjoke.png (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
insertcherrycandyjoke.png
183KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>30278781
>>30278781
>what is best in life?
>To, like, bang my crushes, to see them jacking before me and hearing the lamtations of their women
>>
>>30282931
-Rainbow Dash, while wearing her "No Flat Chicks" cut-off
>>
>>30283182
I imagine some bimbos to literally have a phobia for flat-chests
>>
All of this would be fap material without all those lips thing.
>>
>>30283328
At least one has a serious complex about it.
>>
File: Primmedprim.png (1MB, 1400x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Primmedprim.png
1MB, 1400x1342px
>>
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/kaokatt/516900/WHOS-YOUR-INNER-BIMBO-QUIZ

inner bimbo quiz
>>
>>30283613
>He doesn't like dick-sucking lips.
>>
>>
File: 1493871654454.jpg (254KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493871654454.jpg
254KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1493955735423.png (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1493955735423.png
2MB, 2400x2400px
>>
File: 1482547192168.jpg (164KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1482547192168.jpg
164KB, 800x1257px
>>
>>30282439
nice, but too much red imo, how about her shirt color? the magenta of even the newer light blue?
also, we should be able to see a bit of her aereolas peeking out of the suit
>>
File: giphy.gif (433KB, 319x230px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
433KB, 319x230px
>>30288036
>>
Which bimbo is quickest to offer to let you play with her boobs when you're feeling down? Which one is most likely to switch over from "fuck buddy" to "big slutty girlfriend"?
>>
>>30288072
I'll say ponka without doubt.

Maybe sunset when her stick was to help people to redeem herself
>>
>>30288118
>Pinkie whips her tiddies out as soon as she sees the barest hint of a frown on Anon's face
She really just wants somebody to play with her tits, when you think about it

>Sunset happily references the Pokemon theme song ("you teach me and I'll teach you") as some kind of supporting evidence that going solo with somebody will help her learn how to be a better person
>Nobody ever said Sunset was particularly smart
>Picks you at random from her group of friends, latches onto your arm, and refuses to let go until you agree to play Mario Kart with her
>>
>>30255353
Who is yandev and why don't you want to turn out like them?
>>
File: 14162291382167.jpg (107KB, 980x1010px) Image search: [Google]
14162291382167.jpg
107KB, 980x1010px
>>30288194
>She really just wants somebody to play with her tits, when you think about it
Yes, and?
>>
File: 1219313.jpg (240KB, 703x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1219313.jpg
240KB, 703x1125px
>>30288318
Whoops, got a little turned around there.
>>
>>30287901
Her mouth looked a bit odd in the thumb, but the full-sized image was great.
>>
>>30288259
Yandere game dev. Slow progress, jewishness and the spaghettiest code you can imagine.
>>
>>30288259
Developer of Yandere Sim, pretty much everything this anon says:

>>30288573

But the most relevant example of what I was avoiding is how every month or two he puts a new update out saying 'I played persona' or 'I watched Attack on Titan' and it inspires him to start work on another mechanic in the game even though he hasn't finished work on the other mechanics.

also he changes character's eye color with a string comparison which is BAFFLING
>>
>>30288637
When the full game is finally released, it'll have the same reputation as Crysis, where no computers existed that could reasonably play the highest settings, except it'll be because the code is so fucking awful that it grinds to a halt after five minutes.
>>
been thinking a little on some bonus changes for 2.0 main six

Rarity: More erotic movements, feels like almost all what she does is intended to seduce
FS: Besides milk, maybe also almost constant erect nips
Pinkie: Not too sure here? Maybe just any >>30288318
sense of inhibition removed

gonna think about the other half once they get their share
>>
File: Go on....gif (1MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Go on....gif
1MB, 400x266px
/r-ing bimbo version of this.
I feel like we need it.
>>
File: 14162291132632.png (905KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14162291132632.png
905KB, 1076x1600px
>>30289528
I don't mind truly oblivious derpy.
>>
>>30289621
>Derpy is the one bimbo who doesn't have perfect makeup
>She honestly can't figure out how to use it properly because of her fucked up eyes
>Ends up with one eye having blue eyeshadow and the other having pink
>Lipstick makes her look like the joker
>Somehow has half a bra sticking out of her shirt
>"I just don't know what went wrong!"
>>
>>30289764
Now that's just cruel,

Green when?
>>
>>30289764
>Derpy is standing perfectly still
>There's a muffled "SNAP" and her thong falls out from between her legs.
>No words are spoken; she just sadly looks down to the ground
>>
>>30290285
>>30289764
>>30289806

>the meaner bimbos make fun of Derpy because of her mismatched eyes and inability to dress herself properly
>even in a world of bimbos and studs, Derpy is still an outcast

10/10 would cuddle and make sweet gentle love to.
>>
>>30290312
>Anon confesses that he loves Derpy just the way she is
>Derpy nearly suffocates Anon when she hugs him by jamming his head in between her breasts
>>
>>30290404

>Derpy takes pride in the fact that she has someone who genuinely loves her and only her instead of just looking for a quick fuck
>this is almost incomprehensible to bimbos, considering most of them LIVE for casual sex with no strings attached
>>
>>30289764
>>30290285
>>30290312
>>30290404
>>30290488

Write it.
>>
>sluts
Discarded
>>
>>30290312
Plenty sweet but little gentle about loving the Derp. It's all accidental of course, but that has trouble holding up in the social court when you leave a trail of smashed pelvi in your wake.
>>
>>30290285
I like this. Bimbos with feels. Reminds me of anoter promt where a bimbo wants to act more normal because of bullying. But the clothes she wears don't work out for her, she tries to get an actual job just to get fired 4 times in a week.
>>
>>30291513
with that bubblebutt how coudln't she
>>
how would she act as a bimbo?
>>
>>30292081
I think she would mirror her personality flat and bland
Oh, wait, act. That girl from the early nineties who always scoffs and then goes "whatever".
>>
>>30292139
Maye yeah.

(Plain and bland)
>Your dick's 10 inches is gonna make me cum so hard I'll not be able to think for 2 weeks once you fill me with all your batter

But once you get to rail her she's all moans

as for Sour Sweet, she would try to destroy you in the bedroom just to shower you with affectionate kisses over the wounds she dug her nails in
>>
File: 413515.png (490KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
413515.png
490KB, 618x800px
>>
>>30291873
>tries to get an actual job just to get fired 4 times in a week.
>gets 4 job interviews and gets hired each time
Why can't I have the success of a brain-dead sex doll?
>>
>>30293480
only reason she got those jobs is because the interview couldn't stop starring. But once she fucks up the popcorn machine (both) at the cinema she's gotta go
>>
File: 563967.png (714KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
563967.png
714KB, 875x1000px
>>
>>30294583
>Rainbow Dash bimbo
>Athletic, an encyclopedic knowledge of sports and exercise regimes, and can outrun almost everyone she knows
>Bitches like a valley girl about how she still has a bubble-butt despite her diet and exercise, and how her big fat tits throw off her balance.
>"I swear to goodness girls, if these things didn't like get me free drinks? I'd totes get rid of them."

>>"Why not just get a sports bra, Dashie?"
>"Like, hello! Running isn't a sport, dummy!"
>>
Page 9 bim-bump
>>
>>30295049
>>"I swear to goodness girls, if these things didn't like get me free drinks? I'd totes get rid of them."
she has tried to get rid of them, a few ties in fact.
every plastic surgeon she goes to just starts weeping like a artist faced with someone burning the mona lisa.
>>
>ywn be a bimbo mare
>>
>>30295810
>"Girl," purrs Twilight, playfully groping Dashie's breasts, "Getting rid of these puppies would be, like, a crime against nature or whatever."
>Rainbow Dash tries to hold back her moans from the unexpected intimate contact.
>Despite herself, she can feel her nipples hardening.
>"Like, besides," continues Twilight, "Those big, suckable nips are, like, your best feature!"
>>
>Get bimbo pregnant
>Bimbo stumbles her way through a marriage proposal because she gets confused about who's supposed to do what
>>
>>
File: 971502.jpg (140KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
971502.jpg
140KB, 900x1280px
>>
>>30296191

Would bimbos be into marriage? Given it means sex with only one person unless they both agree to having an open relationship?
>>
>>30297231
I think pregnancy would be the deciding factor. Part of it being "oh shit I should look out for the baby" and part of it being "Uh... th-this is what you're supposed to do, right? People get married when they have a baby, r-right?"
>>
File: 1420579666541.jpg (292KB, 815x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1420579666541.jpg
292KB, 815x1920px
>>
File: A-jubilant-American-sailor.jpg (48KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
A-jubilant-American-sailor.jpg
48KB, 615x409px
>>30297887
You gotta go through special training if you want to work on the rock farm with the Pies. Believe it or not, it's for YOUR benefit; Maud may not look it, but she's a demon in bed. Once all the rocks have been collected and it's officially quitting time, she'll grab you like pic related.
>>
>>30297231
I'm just a desperate romantic and I look for shit like this in places where it wouldn't necessarily really work.
>>
>>30297261
aw they don't know better. heart melted a bit
>>
>>30298428
no yeah I think it's interesting to think about how to make it work.

Though I believe a Bimbo would be a hyper worried mother when it comes to their baby.

>Absolutely careful when handing it to someone else alway afraid they will drop it but mostly afraid her clumsy nature would drop it herself

>Watch their baby sleep intensely because she heard they are dumdums who forget to breathe

>Starting to read up on the best diets for breast milk

>Shower it with kisses of pure love everyday

>Always worrying she isn't smart enough to take care and raise this little angel, thinking she isn't worthy of being blessed with such a gift because she'll eventually mess it up, every single day. It deseves a smart daddy, not a dumb mommy
>>
File: stwi.png (643KB, 1019x753px) Image search: [Google]
stwi.png
643KB, 1019x753px
Still waiting on part 2 of Twilight's conversation, however, I've added an 'Introduce yourself to the class' conversation with Cheerilee. This lets you enter your name and adjust your starting stats. Other things in this lastest build you can get on itch.io:

-Title Screen! In order to save/load, you need a continue button, so this is the foundation of that. It's extremely placeholder, no art assets at all and very ugly to jump into game instead of a gentle fadeout. Will fix in the future, but it's not a priority.
-Dialogue option hotkeys! Dialogue option text has also been updated to bimbo_jve, and given a green outline. The art for the buttons themselves is not permanent, but I do like the white text + green outline + light green buttons. I think it's good colors to use for this.
-You can now resize the screen. You've always been able to switch to fullscreen with alt+enter, sorry for not documenting it. There are some font issues since the HUD is drawn into the GUI, but I don't think anyone will ever care so I'll probably honestly never fix this.
-Saving and Loading works! Controls are a notch unintuitive for now, but they read/write to .ini files like they should. Left click saves/loads, right click exits the load screen. If you want to delete or hack your saves for whatever reason, the Inis are stored in C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\Local\CHSr05.
-Zooming in and out now works! Was very sad to see the art I got for Twilight is 800 pixels tall, since the zoom in kind of pixels it up a bit. Cheerliee works fine though! So if you have an original Twi .psd that twice the size I'll go ahead and update it.
-OH YEAH SPEAKING OF: Annon's updated art for Cheerliee and Twilight have been added to the game.
-SPEAKING OF ANNON: The transparency thing on the background has been added. It's not so much transparent background as it is I put a white screen at 40% opacity over the background, but it has the same effect. Also it fades in and out really nice.
>>
>>30299172
the words ''Stupid mom'' when the kid grows up will break her
>>
File: Comparison.png (768KB, 1607x753px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison.png
768KB, 1607x753px
>>30299700
Just tried it out and it's really getting along.

Sorry about the size, uploaded a new twilight pack full size with the different expressions. Might be worth trying to implement them to see how it works. (removed the thick outline for now as it seems a bit too strong with the transeperent back (gonna look into it).

Also uploaded a small file with the non-bimbo teachers (Small size however) but they're for placeholders. Maybe you wanna play around with them for the character to walk around. Very curious about the mechanic.

Some things to point out now!

- For some reason the inserted art's width is squashed together (right picture). Is there a way to go around this?

- Dialogue option text look much better and pleasant. presuming the options will be appearing bigger and in the middle of the screen sooner or later?

Good work so far though, the important thing is that it works first and foremost.
>>
>>30300336
So that sprite squishing thing was part of a HUGE mistake I've been making since day 1. I was experimenting with resolutions when I started and while I've been building the rooms around 1440x900, the game's been running in 1024x768 because I left a thing unchecked. So the game has been running in 1024 stretched out to 1440. This has been fixed, the next build will run in true 1440x900. I can't believe I didn't notice that.

And I think size and position of the dialogue options are about where they should be. Putting them in the center would cover up the character art, putting them in the bottom center would cover up the text. If you ever walked away from the game for some reason and came back, I wouldn't want you to have to just sort of take a guess because you forgot the question. And since they're to the side of the character, they're about as big as they can be without requiring the text to wrap onto more than one line.
>>
File: Box option.png (845KB, 1594x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Box option.png
845KB, 1594x1241px
>>30300363
Okay good thing it was an easy fix then.

Mentioning this because never seen a VN where the dialogue options aren't in the middle

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/8ead3b97a372f642c1d9bf5bde3caf5a1408386306_full.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2e/Katawa_Shoujo_choices_menu.png

(If it's about the art, you can make it transperent like this, but just make the boxes' height smaller so there's still room for the dialogue box for the initial question)

Pretty sure the explanation why these options go straight to your face is because your eyes are fixed on the text (bottom) and the middle screen (of the character). Once the smaller boxes show up the game stops because you have to make a choice. But then your eyes are forced to search for something because the right side of the screen wasn't in their focus and stops a fluent play.

It may sound like nitpicking, but it's small things like this that are very crucial in cinematics as well leading the eye.
>>
File: diagopts.png (563KB, 1434x892px) Image search: [Google]
diagopts.png
563KB, 1434x892px
>>30300407
part of the reason i'm putting it to the side is because i'm stealing persona's schtick

However, it's just P5's schtick, and P5 is absurdly well designed. We can't compare to that.

I also have the hearts coming on the left of the character art, which is why I figured putting the options to the right was wise.

SO yeah, putting it in the center is probably wise.

One other reason I was putting it in pre-defined boxes on the right was because it would make it easy to put more than 3 options if need be. Once I decided you were right about putting it in the center, I had to use math to make the thing calculate how much screen space it had access to and resize itself accordingly.

It was a bit of a fight on the programming side, but I am glad you sold me on it.
>>
>>30300514
That already looks so much better and stays within the spirit of the design the game is heading, really impressed by your flexibility.

And yes forgot to mention the hearts, they were a cute addition, wasn't expecting that.

- Would just like to throw out a suggestion early than later.

Would it be possible to keep an option of perhaps turning this game into a Crystal Prep focused game? It would be new art characters that haven't been bimbofied yet on this end, but maybe it'll also be interesting on the writing part?

The Twilight Demo would give an idea on what is demanded. Main reason to throw this suggestion out is because Crystal Prep has fewer main characters to work with (Shadowbolts + Dean and Principal). Since Twilight also goes to CP, it might not even be wasted work if Crystal Prep sounds more like the attractive option.

Of course players might rather want CHS, but just throwing this out there from a production stand point. Absolutely don't mind drawing for either option.

It's nothing that has to be agreed on, but just throwing this out here for it linger on the back of the head.
>>
>>30300564
Well, the demo's Twilight focused, so either option works at this point.

However once the Twilight proof of concept is out the door, I think this'll turn into an original production with characters Hasbro doesn't own so like

fuck CHS and CP, we can just put in the characters people like but call them Blinkie Bie, mix and match however we want

>impressed by your flexibility

thanks!

It helps that I'm not using Ren'py or RPG Maker or Twine or any other pre-packaged 'make your own ___' thing and am instead coding this in Game Maker, a program I've been fighting with for the past few years to try to make platformers and RPGs so like, a visual novel is much easier by comparison.
>>
>>30300583

yeah of course, it's still the very same characters just with a parody spin on it (Like Coy and Ponka comic).

Just mentioning the options between CHS and CP as guides to base this on if one seems more attractive than the other to use.
>>
File: 1493280237603.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493280237603.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
Had some time to finally get another done
https://pastebin.com/VNfZ9DAB
Not sure if there should be a bit with Cheerilee before this one; might give a chance to explain why Twi's so set on getting on this McGuffin.

Do have some concerns that Twilight's still developing as a character while writing this, so the parts might not flow as well as originally intended. May need to revise the old ones. Will try to crank out a couple more new links later, anyway.
>>
>>30300834
Ah nice, changing the setting to SCC. Good idea to not have everything happening in just one place. Could imagine depending on how things go she would go out of her way to study in the gym equipment room if that meant piece and quite for when she really freaks out-

Sounds like a good idea to (have the option) to consult with a teacher regarding this. Until that conversation Twilight's actions might seem excessive.

Was the book some foreshadowing? We haven't really talked about how the player gets the changing abilities to that room.
>>
File: hallway1_b.png (333KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hallway1_b.png
333KB, 1024x768px
Hey everyone!

So a couple of months ago, Annon made a comic teasing the VN idea again, and he said it "can't be done". I took that as a challenge and decided to make a game, though an extremely busy semester meant that I could only get around to it during the last couple of weeks. Now I finally have a very early, very short demo up on itch. Feel free to test it out: https://jicho.itch.io/annonvn?secret=hRX8VorSIvnv5TaAlxgxsAHcs

The game is in HTML + JavaScript, so there's no need to download anything. Press "A" to advance text, use the mouse for buttons. Content is almost entirely placeholder, so don't expect anything spectacular (I'll probably remove the cheesy music in the next release before I run into copyright trouble).

Have fun, and be sure to send feedback!
>>
File: 1432739871728.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432739871728.gif
621KB, 697x400px
You know, a lot of threads talk big. You know what I mean, a lot of "we should" or "someone should" but you guys? You guys made it happen. I'm proud of you guys.
>>
>>30301205
Nice
>>
File: 1007734.jpg (428KB, 974x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1007734.jpg
428KB, 974x1460px
>>30301751
I don't mind the output. It's nice to see people have a vested interest in creating something and really putting it out there.
But I want it all to go even further still.
>>
>>30301205
Yeah was contacted a while ago, but was surprised to see a demo shown at the same time a game on this thread was being worked on.

So not sure where this will go, but it's great to see interest in trying this out.

also been following another bimbo game in production, they just made a new demo version

https://gamejolt.com/games/The-Mage-Depot/231924

quite the eventful day.
>>
>>30303064

Pure coincidence, though I will admit I was concerned that if I don't get to it soon, someone else might steal the thunder. Each time I saw a tumblr post make a reference to the VN thing again, I'd get all panicky about it.

It's all in good fun, though. Also, credit where it's due: >>30254957 hosting the game on itch inspired me to try the site as well. Really glad they include HTML, and it seems to work pretty good so far. Thanks!
>>
File: 625250.png (196KB, 645x946px) Image search: [Google]
625250.png
196KB, 645x946px
Bodacious Bad Babe Bimbos
>>
>>30300834
Don't worry about dialogue changing as the character grows, it's as simple as changing some strings and variables on my end to restructure the conversation. I don't have to write and debug a whole new chunk of code every time something changes, so feel free to revise and rewrite as necessary.

>>30301205
Very cool! I do like that it just runs in browser, GMS technically has HTML5 support but it's pretty fucking awful, so I don't even want to bother trying to port it to that. Still, there's no reason not to keep going, sorry for stepping on your toes a bit by accident here, but I mean, everyone can get 2 cakes instead of 1.
>>
File: 1420061856659.png (320KB, 701x683px) Image search: [Google]
1420061856659.png
320KB, 701x683px
>>30304364
Alright, I won't mind it too much then until we get to a revise phase. Since there were no further comments, I guess this one was OK?
>>
>>30252688
wow gay, leave anytime
>>
>>30298428

Me too, Anon. Me too.
>>
>>30304570
>female sluts that love cock
>gay
>>
>>30305536
>Responding to bait
He wasn't even trying, friend.
>>
>>30305514
The thought of someone who is so utterly devoted to sex and pleasure with as many people as possible stopping and going "no more, not unless it's with <self-insert character>. That's how much I love them" almost makes me feel like I don't think about killing myself every morning.
>>
https://picarto.tv/MagsSplataData

Magsama be working on some ponk
>>
>>30305866
thanks for the paid adversiting
>>
>>30305866
good sheeeit
>>
>>30304364
>>30303499

Yeah so that's how things happen. Gonna throw out the suggestion again of one being a sister game, one based on CHS and one on CP.

But again still a suggestion, gonna have to see how much art is demanded after the twilight route to make sure. The art might be delivered slower, but maybe it can work out. Of course this depends on what there's wish to work on.
>>
>>30305866
thanks, been meaning to get eyes on how some people do shading.
>>
>>30254106
Applejack has the best costume there.

Also, not to start any fights on what is and isn't bimbo material, but has there been any new Chubby Bimbo stuff?
>>
File: 1437139939719.jpg (115KB, 1292x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1437139939719.jpg
115KB, 1292x1698px
>>30306095
Not unless you've made some.
>>
>>30306293
so fucking poundable
>>
>>30272737
>gif
fuck that, anyone got a jpg or png?
>>
>>30305967

I'm gonna try to implement the magic mechanic and some more advanced branching stuff over the next few days, as well as add more scenes. If possible, maybe a main menu and a save/load function as well (though the latter is a bit difficult with HTML + JS).

Once I've got a very solid engine to work with, I can start fleshing out the content, which will outline the demands for art and whatnot. But for now, there's more than enough material to use for testing.
>>
File: tumblr_orj6wmLO7L1u8jlleo1_540.png (306KB, 540x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orj6wmLO7L1u8jlleo1_540.png
306KB, 540x739px
>>
there was someone who wanted to do a bimbo rarity date story. Anyone remember their pastebin?
>>
>>30304550
Sorry for getting back to this so late, but it all MOSTLY works. I recommend changing it so Cheerilee chasing Twi out of the Library is actually how it opens, and then the scene changes to SCC. Again, I want the player to always know where the characters can be found, and Twi's 'zone' is going to be the Library. Getting a text from her would be nice, but it creates an element of chaos that can cause issues with the date/time mechanic. For example the player might accidentally trigger like 6 text messages at once, and accidentally gate themselves out of content, or get those texts over and over again every single day until they answer them.

>>30305967
The sister game thing with different settings is a fun idea, but the issue is it would create mutually exclusive characters in different systems. I imagine Jicho is going to do something a bit differently than my GDD of 'steal all my shit from Persona', which could bother players if like, Rarity was ONLY in the Persona game or Rainbow Dash was ONLY in the game with a spell mechanic that isn't so rigid.

Perhaps both games take place at the same school, and are about totally different students. Maybe Anon in one game is the antagonist of the other one and vice versa? Rivals perhaps? I personally think this would be the funnest way for both to exist at the same time about basically the same subject, but it would require a bit of cooperation with the writers of both.

>>30307001
I'm not too familiar with HTML/JS... but couldn't you just do the same thing Kisekae does where saves are just a bunch of variables stored in a block of text you can copy/paste into a .txt file? Unless you don't want players editing their saves so easily, that's the easiest/laziest way I can think of doing it.
>>
>Your little bimbo sister will never ask to practice kissing with you because she's afraid that she won't fit in with the other bimbos at high school
>>
>>30307549

Actually that's doable, and it wouldn't be too hard to make save editing non-trivial (not to mention I trust that the majority of players won't want to). I think there's ways to access the local storage though, I'll be looking into that.

On top of that, given the features I intend to implement for now, there's not all that much to store to begin with. I mostly just want to give people the option to not have to restart the game each time if they can't play it from start to finish.

As for how different the games will be, I figured I would make mine a lot more linear in terms of exploration, and would focus on the interactions instead. In other words, the player may be railroaded into most encounters, but they will have plenty of options when it comes to what they do and say to each character, each choice leading to different levels of influence on what happens later.

Nothing is set in stone, however. For now, I just want to create a functioning system, after which I'll probably ask the community to help flesh out content for it.
>>
I love it when a plan comes together
>>
>>30305866
>Requires payment to watch
FUCK
>>
>>30308033
no it's just offline
>>
>>30307549
>but the issue is it would create mutually exclusive characters in different systems.

Maybe, also it might just be more fun to work on the same characters for both parties, gonna leave that up to you guys. It would also be easier on the artload.

just personally not sure how to feel about two games with the same characters and same artwork.
>>
>>30308404
>>30307549

Haven't had the chance to read all the posts in the thread until now. So does this mean BimbosonaDev's end goal is to create a game featuring original content exclusively? In that case, I wouldn't mind making just a fan game that uses the MLP bimbo material. That way there wouldn't be a "content conflict" between the two. On the other hand, it would leave the problem of extra artload, not sure how Annon feels about that.

Another alternative is if BimbosonaDev and I collaborate on a common project. Somehow. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1461782.jpg (122KB, 1000x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1461782.jpg
122KB, 1000x1553px
>>
>>30305536
>>30305759
>humanshit
>poorly drawn humanshit too
>>
>>30307149
Why is Ponut Joe so fuckin based?!
>>
>>30309078
because killryde
>>
>>30308944
The art shouldn't be any issue. Gonna just change the characters designs slightly so they could either be called ''Pinkie Pie'' or ''Pink-y'', there would be no difference.
>>
File: large (28).jpg (343KB, 1143x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (28).jpg
343KB, 1143x1024px
>pg 9
but wai?
>>
File: 1495078838419.png (122KB, 882x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1495078838419.png
122KB, 882x1023px
We need something like "Bimbo academy" where either:
1: Girls are taught to be total sluts
or
2: Every girl happens to be a turbo slut and anon is an unknowing virgin boy transfer student
>>
>>30310014
nice raibow dash edit
1: i like one
2: not animu plz
>>
>>30310149
Alright I did make that sound awfully like anime, but any scenario where anon gets thrown into a pit of sluts and is unfamiliar with their sluttiness will do.
>>
>>30310014
>mind break the girls into being a total sluts sucking everyone's cocks, and are being force raped even in class (The like it of course)
>Doesn't understand that the transfer student anon asks if they're okay, if they need anything or just being generally nice instead of calling them whores
>they never had a hug
>>
>>30308404
>just personally not sure how to feel about two games with the same characters and same artwork.

Personally I wouldn't mind since the gameplay content would be different enough to satisfy different players. As I said, someone might prefer one game over another, and I wouldn't want to exclude them because their waifu happens to be in my game even though they'd prefer to meet her in Jicho's.

>>30308944
Yes, eventually I would like to switch the names and setting from Twilight Sparkle and Canterlot High to Shmilight Shmarkle and Blanterlot and all that stuff because I wouldn't want to get in legal trouble, and even though you wouldn't mind making a fangame that uses canon MLP names, I highly recommend you change names and all that as well if you plan on working on this for like, more than a month. See: https://youtu.be/hqwP6uuYOWo

I would like to collaborate somehow, but we're operating with very different programming languages and game designs, so idk how feasible that is.

This whole 'content conflict' problem SEEMS like an issue, but from a player perspective I honestly don't think anyone would mind.
>>
>>30311094

I decided to look into it a bit further. Yeah, personally I doubt my project, of all things, would get the C&D smackdown, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Just so the people here won't be disappointed, I'll update the demo to include the mechanics I promised, then maybe expand the content to make use of all the assets Annon provided. After that, I'll halt development until we make the transition (if this is indeed such a serious issue).

As for collaboration, I'd say we can keep to making our own separate projects, but also plan how the two games would complement each other (while using the same artwork and whatnot).
>>
File: 1493173209857.jpg (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1493173209857.jpg
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>
>>30311906
Unf
>>
File: 714882.jpg (4MB, 4000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
714882.jpg
4MB, 4000x5000px
>>
File: the sluts.jpg (109KB, 944x524px) Image search: [Google]
the sluts.jpg
109KB, 944x524px
*blocks ur path*
>>
>>30313088
>posting ponies outside of pony board
get out
>>
>>30313088
https://derpibooru.org/1462147

>They teach them how to get their guy
>>
File: 754387.png (187KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
754387.png
187KB, 1000x857px
>>30313175
Pretty lewd. Worth it.
>>
File: 1491882387678.png (428KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
1491882387678.png
428KB, 1100x618px
>>
File: 714404.jpg (347KB, 900x1094px) Image search: [Google]
714404.jpg
347KB, 900x1094px
>>
File: Lilac2.png (339KB, 954x868px) Image search: [Google]
Lilac2.png
339KB, 954x868px
https://derpibooru.org/1462350
>>
File: bimbvn.png (468KB, 1440x886px) Image search: [Google]
bimbvn.png
468KB, 1440x886px
So this one took slightly longer than other builds, because instead of just tweaking a railroady intro cutscene, I had to write dialogue for if you DON'T trigger the new conversation and I cleaned up some other behind the scenes stuff. It's still 'hey here's a new build in like a day' so it isn't like progress is going TOO slowly. Part 2 of Twilight is now in-game if you choose the right options. If not, you gotta wait until I add some other things to do around town to advance time.

In this build:
-The game now runs in true 1440x900
-Fixed a bug related to trying to load an empty save. Also fixed bug where your name wasn't loaded.
-Dialogue options now look WAY better. Also fixed the bug where all the HUD elements would flicker in whenever you advanced text.
-Put a black outline around narration dialogue, blue outline around character dialogue. It helps differentiate them, without me having to go back and add quotation marks to every conversation.
-Put a lazy effect behind the name entry while you're typing. That way you know when you accidentally put spaces in there.
-Also fixed some bugs in the opener. Cheerilee's lines now read properly, and you can press 4 to select option 4.
-I made location changing usable for human beings. It used to be a map, which I liked, but since the game world isn't pre-planned, it's easier to keep it abstract. So now, when you click the little person in the corner of the screen a list of locations appears. Left click one to go there, right click to exit.
-Pause menu that has all characters, s-links, and stat progress.

Future plans:

-Allow you to receive text messages. This could serve as an easy to access reminder of which s-links can be progressed right away. Sorry for saying it might cause a problem, I was just thinking of like, 'what if you get 6 at once', but then I realized I could put them in a little pause screen for the player to read or just ignore, like in real life.

Full patch notes available at the download page
>>
>>30314526
Update: the pause menu still isn't in there, that got put in the wrong line somehow
>>
>>30314526
Really coming along nicely good job.

Not gonna go anywhere today with a still broken leg. Decided it's best to crunch through and draw a bunch of non-bimbo desings.

Does small busty FS and Tall curvy Rarity sound about right?
>>
File: 1455735107555.gif (2MB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1455735107555.gif
2MB, 400x395px
>>30314526
Wait a second, I've been away for some time, you're making a bimbo game?

Has bimbo heaven answered my prayers?
>>
>>30314599
Yes. Annon, an anonymous writer, and myself, are collaborating on a game that just steals all the non-combat stuff from Persona.

Jicho, another dev in this thread is also working with Annon on their own VN which is hopefully a much more interesting and unique project.

Ctrl+f this thread for Itch.io and lose yourself in like a collective 7 minutes of content so far in the bimbo games we've spent the past like week or so working on.
>>
>>30314599
Yes, my boy. The slut goddesses have smiled upon our loins.
>>
File: 1491868849275.png (157KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491868849275.png
157KB, 750x1000px
>>30314633
bless you and the other anons working on stuff
>>
File: 1479532597120.png (2MB, 1300x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1479532597120.png
2MB, 1300x1240px
>>
File: testing.jpg (84KB, 1000x901px) Image search: [Google]
testing.jpg
84KB, 1000x901px
Just wanna hear if shortening the hair and changing the clothing would be enough of a character change along with a new name. Or should there be done more?
>>
File: rWFxhZK.png (201KB, 853x908px) Image search: [Google]
rWFxhZK.png
201KB, 853x908px
>>30314633
Whoa shit. It's happening! I hope you guys make something amazing!

>>30315680
Her clothing and name should be enough, imo. I don't have a personal preference for hair size.
>>
File: Dash.jpg (108KB, 734x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Dash.jpg
108KB, 734x1300px
>>30315751
Right now we're just trying to make something.

Also found out to be really bad at making choices
>>
>>30315937
bottom right!
>>
>>30315680
I prefer long hair. Ya know, something to hold onto and pull. Maybe it could get longer as she gets more bimbofied?
>>
File: options.png (86KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
options.png
86KB, 500x430px
>>30315946
Yeah might just be the one. Could always have the characters change clothing at random.
>>30315959
Longer hair is indeed part of bimbofication. So guess we should just go with shorter hair.
>>
>>30315937
Top right to me.
White shirts are probably better left to later, since once they get wet they're almost transparent. Kind of a stealth bimbo outfit!
>>
>>30315992
transperent white shirt is a very good point. Gonna leave that as a sidenote for dashes bimbofication. Thanks
>>
File: jackie.png (194KB, 666x1300px) Image search: [Google]
jackie.png
194KB, 666x1300px
presuming barbie doll design is can be shared. Almost done with the other main six. just another hour or two
>>
File: 768031.jpg (340KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
768031.jpg
340KB, 1125x1500px
>>30315975
>>30316284
m'bimbo
>>
To which story the biggest amount of your unborn children was lost?
Mine was this
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/272051/spikes-bimbo-filled-life
even now i come back to it sometimes, open a couple of tabs with sundown's art and jack for 30 mins.
>>
>>30316437
>mfw it promised a continuation that it never got
>>
File: 1486296610114.png (3MB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486296610114.png
3MB, 1921x1080px
>>30316506
but it ended on Spike becoming dad etc. There wasn't any way to continue it.
Also
>that part when Spikes fucks AJ in the ass durring sleep over
God fucking damn
>>
>>30316547
read the author comment at the epilogue chapter
>>
>>30316560
Oh i see, well he obviously isn't that kind of person that writes stories unless he has motivation. I remeber why he wrote the 1st part. Like fucking years years years ago there was this one anon writing the exact same stories but he was making fuck tone of spelling mistakes, writer's errors etc. and one anon asked if he can take his idea and do the fic and that's how spike's bimbo filled life came to be. I know since i was in those threads.
Guy wrote those since he had boner left from those threads and afert finnishin them he obviously didn't have enough boner to continue.
>>
>>30316606
Can't blame me since that was my first time writing
>>
>>30316660
aw fuck that's you? what you writing now? Link to your pastebin or something?
>>
>>30316709
No bimbo stuff on my paatebin, but i got some stories in FIM.
>>
File: Girls.png (485KB, 1804x800px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
485KB, 1804x800px
some more non-bimbos for the bimbo game... sounds very counter intuitive saying it like that.

had more fun with these than expected. Managed to catch up with some shows while working on these, very relaxing though, it's been a good day.

Gonna have to re-design for twilight as well, but would like to know if these designs are passable for a parody.

Also gonna make a SCC outfit for Pinkie. Adding these for download later for placeholding.
>>
File: working.jpg (104KB, 800x1359px) Image search: [Google]
working.jpg
104KB, 800x1359px
>>30316757
Main 5 placeholders ready for download

https://itch.io/t/93577/twilight-promo?before=7#post-182793
>>
>>30316757
Applejack and Fluttershy are absolute top tier
>>
>>30316757
>passable for a parody.
It's a tough call, and I'm no lawyer. On the one hand, their hairstyles are very close to the source. On the other hand, these are characters inspired by human versions of pony characters. Even the EQG designs in canon are very different from what you've posted.

So idk, I think it'll pass. I guess we'll just to use 'em and see where the C&D may fall.
>>
File: 871435.jpg (186KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
871435.jpg
186KB, 900x900px
>>30273352
Next
https://pastebin.com/3F2DXQ0p
What's new
>529-543 - Prim's changes
>551-779 - The rest of the story

Lines 631-691 are currently up in the air for either heavy revision or cutting altogether and ending up with something else. Magic is hard to explain, and I don't really have the time to read over it at the moment. Wanted to throw in some Sci-Twi too, but not sure if that's worth it or not, or if I should just move it to the end.

The whole bit at the end as well (745-779) is in the spirit of what I want to do, but I need to think about if I want to make Rarity oblivious to the changes of the span, and simply obsessed with it because of the magic. Possibly too dark for Twilight to go that far. A lot to consider, but it's mostly done at this point. Now just to shape it up.
>>
>>30318078
Pretty happy with Prim's changes and specially the ''worship'' part.

The Sci-light scene was a great addition, also now knowing what happened to the book. It's pretty powerful if it can do changes indirectly there's so much to be said for that scene alone.

As for Rarity guess it could go either way with her changes. Think it's just fine to let her stay oblivious, since it also shows her at least being hit by the magic as there was no mention of any physical changes.

Would say if you wanna add Roxie you could just mention her when she talks with the principals. would that be enough? There's alread alot, and feeling the story here ended where it should.

Vera turned out to be one of the most enjoyed spa characters. There's a lot of art to be made from this chapter.
>>
>>30318078
>only 7/10
Spike has some shit taste.
>>
File: tumblr_op0bujne4u1r6a2cfo1_1280.jpg (310KB, 1280x1670px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op0bujne4u1r6a2cfo1_1280.jpg
310KB, 1280x1670px
Cant die yet guys!
>>
>>30252688
Its my /2h/ side coming out. Last chance to work with tall girls for a while, wanted to get that in there.
Sci showed up way back when too, but needed to reintroduce her to set the stage for her to show up and start getting involved in the near future.
I like the subtle change for Rarity myself, and it keeps with the situation spiraling ever more out of control, but also hope for Twi.
I was thinking that maybe the exchange with the Principals should move to the door rather than in the salon. Give Roxie some post-change face time.
Vera was cute, and I liked her art a lot, so I gave her a bit more priority than some others. I took some liberties with the uniforms, if only because they could bust out twice over.

Still not sold on mean Twi. I'll probably change that.
>>
>>30320057
exactly, dulce de leche cant die.
>>
File: 1497568882818.jpg (189KB, 1329x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1497568882818.jpg
189KB, 1329x2036px
found in another thread.
>>30312943
>>
File: rarijack.png (484KB, 1300x840px) Image search: [Google]
rarijack.png
484KB, 1300x840px
>>30320068
SciTwi's design is a treat to work with so whatever is in store for her looking forward to it. To be honest got no clue where the story goes from this point out, pretty exciting and new territory.

Subtle changes for rarity it is. Had the idea idea she would a freak out first if she realizes the changes but then just embrace it and be thankful to Twilight. But the oblivious route seems just as well how she just prances naked.

Speaking of subtle had some ideas regarding her 2.0 besides a bigger ladies on her chest and curves she would eventually outgrow AJ's 1.0 behind, but it would mostly stay hidden from her thickening hair only showcased when tucked away like a curtain. Would also explain her various outfit changes she has that always fit her new size.

Oh yes absolutely loved the uniforms, gonna try and sketch out some Vera.

Can understand your concerns with ''mean'' Twi, though it could go both ways. Maybe she just wants to spread this gift for everyone to enjoy?

Afraid not being much help in this scenario.

While the game is a fun thing to try out, these stories are still is being looking forward to the most, they've taken a great spin throughout the chapters, seems to be really coming together.

>>30320106
Wanted it to just be a test on the 4chan board, but seems like they've been received very well. The applejack and rarity were ''experiments'' for the games.

The original school slut twilight my the other artist was very popular, so wanted to see if these sprites were an alternative art supply. But they're actually just as time consuming as drawing from scretch and they don't always turn out well (Tried an RD, it didn't go that well) so they feel like a limited medium.

Got nothing to do until the start of the next week, so gonna try and pump out some more non-bimbo art. Still sounds counterintuitive.
>>
File: vera01.png (256KB, 1195x2047px) Image search: [Google]
vera01.png
256KB, 1195x2047px
some qt vera. not sure how close she is to the story's description
>>
>>30320703
>While the game is a fun thing to try out, these stories are still is being looking forward to the most, they've taken a great spin throughout the chapters, seems to be really coming together.

Oh absolutely.

Stories and art come when they're done, but I've been pecking away at code for the past few weeks and still haven't gotten to any bimbo content yet. It's a slow miserable process, and I'm glad things like this exist for actual people to enjoy.
>>
>>30320703
>it was Annon making the art all along
I laughed so loud I made the guys in the next pod jump.
Very nice job tho
>>
>>30320909
yeah should have been clear about that from the beginning. well good to know that edits can be done as well

>>30320893
okay some mistakes here and there. Gonna make non-bimbo version and one where she is further along later just because it's vera.
>>
File: 1451880884668.png (100KB, 257x216px) Image search: [Google]
1451880884668.png
100KB, 257x216px
>>30320106
dear lord...
>>
File: 1454132687803.png (206KB, 390x476px) Image search: [Google]
1454132687803.png
206KB, 390x476px
>>30320106
>>
File: 14162291379044.png (420KB, 920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
14162291379044.png
420KB, 920x1079px
>>30320703
She should be a bit of fun, and I wanted to incorporate something along the lines of pic related that you did earlier. I figured it would be a nice, full-circle kind of thing to set things off right.
That's kind of the direction I was leaning, and Rarity could be useful for planting a seed in Twilight's head that this doesn't have to be a bad thing. I really want her to relish the opportunity, while still not being overbearing.
I'm all for lighting a fire under AJ when the time is right. The girl is going to need some encouragement to really live up to her potential, whatever that is.
I'm sorry but this girl >>30320893 is too cute, I really just want to take her home.

I'll figure everything out in due time, I suppose. Just need to stay on the horse.
>>
File: 1491633312093.png (371KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491633312093.png
371KB, 720x720px
>>30320703
>The applejack and rarity were ''experiments'' for the games.
I actually like them because they're semi-show accurate, and show accurate lewd/edits are my favorite, even if artistically speaking they may not be as great as something drawn from scratch, I prefer them, A LOT.
>>
File: This.gif (120KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
120KB, 250x141px
>>30321169
>>
>>30321154
Hm well having Rarity convince twilight these changes aren't bad is a good point, making a show of showing herself as an example. Would maybe feel less like a super villain on the rise?

Hope you figure something out!

As for AJ, yeah like mentioned before she seems the one ''least'' fallen of the main six by this point. Thought her real fall would be eating again from the forbidden apple with no way back and be the cause of changing her whole family at the reunion. But if she does that before or during haven't thought that long.

>>30321169

hm-m well can see the point, they do save the trouble of pre-bimbo, but the issue is to make them work. Just gonna try some character designs here and there in either style while watching some tutorials along the way.

If it doesn't work out in any case at least having a real blast with just trying these things out.
>>
File: JUST FUCKING CAST IT.png (2MB, 1436x880px) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCKING CAST IT.png
2MB, 1436x880px
Another day, another new build. Sure hope a dumb joke I put in this one doesn't kill anyone's boner, but there isn't really anything sexy in there yet anyway:

In this build:

-The Violet Room! There's no intro text or tutorial for it yet, but it's in there. Along with access to the Bimbofy spell... which then cuts to a scene of the person you're casting the spell on. This should give the writer and artist a little more room to have fun in. Sorry for keeping it so boring for so long... but how do you think I feel just programming menus this whole time?
-Also, the Violet Host's dialogue is generated based on your actual stats! No visible effect yet, but it will be fun as the game progresses...
-Curfew is now enforced. The game KNOWS to send you to your room in the Evenings.

I don't think I'll actually do that 'advance time by 1' button, since the way the game is going it won't be needed in the final build anyway. I'll just keep adding things until time progresses organically.

Seriously though, writer, if you want to put in dialogue for Twilight experiencing the first stage of bimbofication or if Annon, you wanna draw anything for it... there is now a place in the game for that.
>>
File: Violetdoor.png (316KB, 1020x1566px) Image search: [Google]
Violetdoor.png
316KB, 1020x1566px
>>30321592
Uuuh that's a tough one. it could either be mental description and that's it.

- Could draw the character a bit different (maybe some make-up, a bit or cleavage etc.)

- Or Could draw the character asleep and when the magic is strong enough can edit it to them exploring themselves.

or all of the above.

But thanks for getting this out to give us an idea on how to tackle it. Have a door.
>>
>>30321729
Will be sure to add that door to the next build.

Worth noting: you can go into the Violet Room in the evening at the earliest. This means it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to be awake while they transform, so if a writer wanted Twilight to be in the middle of studying, in the middle of dinner, going to bed, or even already asleep, you can go whichever route you wanted there.
>>
File: 1490196910297.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490196910297.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>30321592
>raw bimbo power
kek

>>30321169
>pic related
>>
>>30321743
Aha, gotta appreciate the freedom you give.

Have some thoughts in mind

A) Kinda thought bedtime scene that could reuse the same image over and over until they actually bimbofy but with different description how they think and feel could be something.

B) Guess if the they make dinner or study one could just use the character sprites and when it hits them there's maybe a violet flash on the screen and it descripes a few mental or physical changes.

C) Or talk about some cut-scenes that can be drawn for specific characters. and less important characters don't get cutscenes, but small visual changes when you talk with them again at school.

Could all be a mix-mash. Gonna let this linger for a bit.
>>
>>30321784
>Or talk about some cut-scenes that can be drawn for specific characters. and less important characters don't get cutscenes, but small visual changes when you talk with them again at school.

Times like these, when I am overwhelmed with opportunity, makes me really glad I decided to just steal Persona's deal.

So, very few characters in Persona actually have storylines, and that's more or less the system we're going with too, especially because of how restrictive the time mechanic can be. So the minor characters... yeah, they're not gonna get a lot of play.

However... it would be possible to put in some kind of global variable that tracks the overall bimbo level of the school. Perhaps once it gets above a certain amount, random NPCs change off screen.

Honestly I think this mostly comes down to the writer and how much work they want to put in. If y'all provide content, I'll do my best to squeeze it in.

>>30321754

>raw bimbo power

ah thank you for reminding me

SO BECAUSE OF THE WAY STATS ARE BUILT IN ENGINE RIGHT NOW: The player has a bimbo stat too

so..... should we let you cast Bimbofy on yourself?
>>
File: thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>30321784
>so..... should we let you cast Bimbofy on yourself?
But anon is a permahorny manslut by nature, what would change?
>>
>>30321815
More muscles?
>>
>>30321809
>should we let you cast Bimbofy on yourself?

Don't see a problem with that. Maybe when the girls have been affected by the bimbo spell to a certain degree they also get easier attracted to the player if they decide to buff themselves up? Don't know if that could make sense stats wise.
>>
>>30321821
>>30321823
I like to think I'm playing a scrawny bitch, so as long as it isn't mandatory I'm ok with this
>>
>>30321815
>>30321823
>>30321830
I feel I should elaborate a bit if this discussion is to continue.

SO every character (player included) has the following stats:

>Bimbo
>Charm
>Intelligence
>Guts
>Fitness

These stats can be manipulated by casting spells or spending time on an activity. Studying with Twilight for example, would increase Intelligence for both of you.

The wildcard, of course, is Bimbo. All other stats go on a scale of 1-10, but Bimbo only goes from 1-5. This is because Bimbo affects the other stats, based on that character's personal interpretation of a bimbo, or just what we decided to do.

So Twilight's stats look like this:
Charm = (4)+(bimbo/5)
Intel = (10)-((bimbo/5)*2)
Guts = (6)+((bimbo/5)/2)
Fitness = 4
(The first number is the one affected by spending time with her or whatever)

So her Fitness is never affected by how much of a bimbo she becomes. Her Charm is increased by how much of a bimbo she becomes, as is her Guts just a little bit. Her Intelligence however is lowered quite a bit by her Bimbo level.

For contrast (in the prototype) Celestia's stats looked like this:
Charm = (4)-(bimbo/5)
Intel = (8)-(bimbo/5)
Guts = (10)-(bimbo/5)
Fitness = 4+(bimbo/5)

She became less charming as a bimbo, less intelligent, less courageous, but much more physically fit.

i don't remember why i made that the way i did

THE POINT IS: Bimbofy could have whatever effect we decide on Anon... maybe himbo Anon is a meathead (+fitness), maybe he's a confident ladies man (+charm +guts), or maybe some other thing, idk.

And of course this would be entirely optional, the player may not even think of casting it on himself.
>>
>>30321823
To elaborate on this...

All dialogue options already hinge upon your stats in one way or another. Is your s-link stat high enough for the next part of Twilight's story? Is your intelligence high enough for her to think studying with you is worth it?

So, if you want to date or fuck a character, they could check your Charm or Fitness or Guts or whatever stats, and decide if they're interested. Like I said in:
>>30321856
Those stats could be modified by bimbofy, so yes. It could have an affect on that.
>>
>>30321869
Ah yes, interesting to see how this works with numbers, but getting it. So if you would rather focus on dash (fit) or rarity (charm) the bimbo spell could help quicker along but at the cost of (int) which makes it more difficult to start the twilight route.

Pretty neat
>>
File: CPgirls.png (410KB, 2239x800px) Image search: [Google]
CPgirls.png
410KB, 2239x800px
Again more non-bimbos for the bimbo thread if anyone wants to use them.

Download file contains nsfw layers.

If they don't end up getting used they were at least a lot of fun to make.

https://itch.io/t/93577/twilight-promo?before=8#post-183132
>>
>>30294496
a nice day from the beach
>>
>>30322340
noice
>>
>>30322340
Man, I want to see that Indigo bimbofied.
>>
File: sour soursweet.png (85KB, 334x800px) Image search: [Google]
sour soursweet.png
85KB, 334x800px
>>30322414
The idea for Indigo is that she acts like an older sister who often lock you in a noogie to tease.

Sunny flare being the beautiful daughter of the principal who seems to be in a too high status to even approach

Sugarcoat being harsh with her words to hide her own insecurities

Soursweet who's an on and off switch

and the Lemon Zets who's just fun to hang around with
>>
>>30322461
they sound great, actually
>>
>>30321856
So what is there any planned different dialogue or different bimbo forms depending on the stats? I'm a fan of bimbos with low Intelligence.

It's just an idea, but do what you want.
>>
Fluttershy's Bimbo-sona (or at least her limit break/final form ) better include lactation
>>
File: Rainbowdash.png (758KB, 1000x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbowdash.png
758KB, 1000x1553px
ended up better with the right reference. at least this is the best result for dash
>>
>>30322942
YES!
>>
>>30322942
please do Sunset Shimmer next
>>
>>30321809
Will the girls be unaware of the changes like the majority in Background Pony's stories or will they be fully aware and intrigued/scared/aroused by the process?
>>
>>30322942
Maximum unf there, Annon.
These are sum gud shit.
>>
>>30322942
like i said in the other thread this is godlike
>>
>>30322942
I am really not in a place where I can fap, but I would love it if you could put just a peek of an erect nipple there, it would be much appreciated
>>
File: Tome.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tome.png
98KB, 500x500px
Was on the mind, might do later, didn't add it because the board is safe for work. But gonna take a little break, have some coffee etc.

>>30321154
Also quick idea was maybe the tome becomes more detailed and pretty the more of it's magic gets out?
>>
Since you're gonna do the renaming thing for the game, you should rename Sunset's bimbo form Shimmy Rimmy.
>>
>>30323191
>secret ending
>anon about to receive a shimjob
>screen turns white
>PC overheats and shuts down because shimjobs are too much
>you will never know what a shimjob is
>>
>>30323247
when she shimmies a rod down you dickhole
>>
>>30323311
nigga that's weak shit, please refer to this thread of /mlp/s finest minds discussing the subject:
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29852606/
>>
>>30256755
Unf
>>
>>30323093
I know THAT TOME!
>>
>>30322809
Sorry, but in other to minimize the workload on both myself and the programmer, all characters just have bimbo and non-bimbo dialogue/forms.

>>30323009
They can be aware or unaware, whichever the writer is more interested in honestly. However nobody else will be aware of the changes except for you and her. Again, don't want to put too many demands on the writer.
>>
File: 1458213.jpg (501KB, 1800x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1458213.jpg
501KB, 1800x1596px
>>30318078
Soft Final
https://pastebin.com/cqdXmpWQ
Read through the entire thing again to try and bring everything up to speed
What's new
>minor changes throughout, usually consisting of word choice, editing the uniforms to fit with later iterations, or adjusting hair-care to pedicure
>removed (all?) notes
>Line 455, make reference to Twilight seeing pink after her first orgasm
>Line 743 to the end is a completely new rewrite
I really, really like what went on here, enough to say that it's probably done at this point, I can't think of anything else that simply must be in there. Even though the interaction with the Principals at the end got tossed, I actually like this more; it really helps get into Twilight's thought process and show where she's looking to go next. And Roxie and another generic male spa attendant got some face time so that was neat.
I thought about detailing the pedicure a bit more, hinting at the magic, but that really probably deserves its own story featuring Rarity and the twins. We'll see; I'd like to go back and do some more with them at some point (but that's true in almost every case), so we'll put feather in it for now.
>>30323093
I like how very diary-esque it's becoming. Maybe it's filled with lurid tales of the transformed girl's sexual exploits, a la letters to Celestia.
>>
File: Dean Cadance.png (120KB, 417x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Cadance.png
120KB, 417x1000px
>>30324696
Almost as if on cue. Placeholder for Dean Cadance. The mechanic of the game gave a few ideas. Imagining the more ''bimbo power'' goes into her, the more the flower in the middle of her chest opens.

placeholder can be downloaded. Only clothed version for now though.

>>30324877
Gonna get some more coffee and check it out soon!
>>
File: Sunny flare edit.png (308KB, 1300x2300px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny flare edit.png
308KB, 1300x2300px
This whole project seems great, anything I can help out BimbosonaDev / Annon? Here's an example of what I could do.

http://i.imgur.com/qVOByVh.png
>>
>>30324877
A lot to be said, but gonna focus on the ending for now. Thinnk you found a great compromise between rarity being affected but also into calming twilight down. Cutting the principals at the end seems appropriate, it would only take one sentence of them mentioning going there later on.

As for future uses, thought about Trixie. She's been seen going there in the show, and after all that stress at school the spa is the way to go. Sadly Twilight has now ''ruined'' that for her as well and would just drag her further down.

Just a thought.

>>30325106
Oh wow not bad. There was this idea of changing the girls bit by bit, whenever they get affected a bit by magic (So slightly bigger bust, make up, clothes getting a bit shorter and revealing.) Are you using a tablet?

Didn't really expect there to be help on the art front, so really not sure what to say. But it's lovely to know there's support.
>>
>>30325227
Using a tablet with Krita. The bit by bit idea is neat but intensive, I can see why it was left behind. In any case I can help out with cleanup or add parts that aren't essential or whatever. What's a good way to communicate with you?
>>
>>30324821
Yeah that's what I expect...

BTW, if you looking for possible feedback/testers, I'd suggest TFGamesSite.
>>
>>30325346
Depending on how one edits, it's not that intentive, Intentive is to draw everything from scratch again however which is why laying options is important.

While this thread is still up this is fine. Otherwise you can write a message on tumblr to give you an email.

Or maybe even more convinient is the forum where you found the pdf file. that way others can see the progress as well and chime in if anything.

Gonna log off for now, but really liked the edit to the second right.
>>
>>30325227
All good thoughts, I can think of where that bit with Trixie could come in handy already. But can't focus on that now, need to get demo writing done.
So call this part finished and do with it what you will. I'll come scrambling at the last minute if I think of something.
>>
>>30325106
This is amazing
>>
>>30252688
I literally vomited after seeing this pic.
>>
>>30291023
this
>>
>>30324877
>the interaction with the Principals at the end got tossed
Awww, I was loving the thought of Celestia traveling through town clad in the dental floss thong to go to the spa.
>>
>>30326820
This must be what they call casual nudity, because I keep forgetting that there's anything wrong with Celestia doing that.
>>
>>30325390
Alright gonna share it later today, really good work! Right the demo, is there any scene you would like drawn for it? Gonna be on standby until then
>>
File: Floss.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Floss.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
>>30326957
>>
Bimbo bump
>>
Bumpo
>>
File: cloudykicksin.png (712KB, 3400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cloudykicksin.png
712KB, 3400x1200px
Cloudy Kicks, normal, growing and boobed out version.
>>
>10 days and the Oversexualized thread is still up
"Bravo"
>>
>>30329001
I appreciate your bumps.
>>
File: 903677.jpg (713KB, 1177x1900px) Image search: [Google]
903677.jpg
713KB, 1177x1900px
>>30328994
I've long been a fan of the transitional panel. This is true here too.
>>
>>30329001
And you're just keeping it going by being buttmad when you could hide and filter and it'd die faster.

Are (You) proud of yourself for that?
>>
>>30329676
>defending No-hooves crap
Leave.
>>
File: 1490579413710.png (820KB, 1400x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1490579413710.png
820KB, 1400x1288px
I do appreciate that everything changes in the transition. Buffer (though I'm neutral on that), bustier, fuller lips, longer hair. I think the hem of her shirt could be pulled up a few inches but otherwise I like it.
>>
>>30330260
meant for
>>30328994
>>
>>30330135
>he says while being in a thread about humanized ponies
it's like a white supremacist watching BET
>>
>>30330135
The Mods aren't gonna do shit and we're not gonna stop. Nobody's making you stay nigga.

So do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind.
>>
File: Verabimbofication.png (445KB, 2354x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Verabimbofication.png
445KB, 2354x1279px
Some more QT Vera because she managed to steal a heart in a swoop
>>
>>30331114
NO, and go fuck yourself with your No-Hooves thread
>>
File: 1415951019431.gif (624KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415951019431.gif
624KB, 500x500px
>>30329001
>>30330135
>>30331977
>I'm a gay nigger that never knew his father (of course), and so I have had no one to teach me manners.
Ah, see, this is where a normal human just goes and does something else. You know, just, be apathetic towards stuff you don't like, instead of being this... mess.
>>
>>30329001
>>30330135
>>30331977

Your butthurt comments only bump this thread back to first page. Nice work genius.
>>
Please don't respond to the local retard that only encourages him. He does it in every thread regardless, pay no mind. Sometimes he's ban evading so a report could potentially cure the cancer.
>>
>>30332160
>>30332268
>>30332358
>Still liking 2DPD
newfags
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1000x1553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1000x1553px
>>
>>30333260
The little heart thing on her face is a nice touch.
>>
File: Mirrorrare.png (458KB, 1118x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Mirrorrare.png
458KB, 1118x1013px
>>
>>30334016
UNF
>>
File: Experiment.png (2MB, 1600x2561px) Image search: [Google]
Experiment.png
2MB, 1600x2561px
Wanted to make these as experimentations, so tried this out for fun
>>
File: 1449693003349.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449693003349.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>30335407
Yeah, I think we finally made it, this is the pinnacle of what /mlp/ has produced so far, except for maybe the 4cc scarfs and shirts.
>>
>>30335407
TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY!
>>
>>30335407
Is it too late to implement these designs into the game?
>>
>>30335407
Im gonna say YES!
>>
>>30335775
WITHOUT REFUNDS.
>>
File: Happy gryphon.png (108KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
Happy gryphon.png
108KB, 504x566px
>>30336091
Most tip jars don't offer refunds, gryphon.
>>
>>30335960
So it's not too late, any art assets can be replaced pretty easily.

The concern is the final product will be an attempt NOT to get sued, and the closer it is to EQG's art style, the more sue-able we are.

For the proof of concept, it could work though.

I'm just concerned about making all the art assets, finishing like one month of game time and then saying 'alright art team, throw it all out and start over with something less lawsuity', when we could have art assets that still don't infringe too hard already set to go.
>>
>>30336357
We're a random thread on /mlp/ with no hype or involvement from the rest of the fandom.
I don't think it'll be that big of an issue considering there are other porn games with their actual names without any issues.
Its mostly big popular shit that gets the Corporate Axe. So I think we're fine unless it starts to get popular but bimbo is pretty niche, Annon did get his first trending image in that Rarity one after all. At least as far as I can remember.
>>
File: 1452561422601.gif (411KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1452561422601.gif
411KB, 380x380px
>>30336357
>getting sued over a bimbo eqg fangame
You just put "parody" on the title screen and there you go.
>>
Plus, there are those Equestria Girls videos on youtube that use the straight up vectors of the Questria girls to animate for their parody series and those have been up for years even with youtube's shitty copyright system.
>>
>>30336357
>the closer it is to EQG's art style, the more sue-able we are.
im gonna try and do some alternate versions of the main cast, you guys tell me if they are different enough for them not to be sue-able
>>
>>30336468
>>30336478
>>30336501

Eh, I suppose most C&D's majorly affect huge projects like fighting games or sidescrollers.

Even if we do get hit with one, I guess we wouldn't have to change as much to make it legally distinct.

I'll keep an eye on the download numbers... if a build ever hits 500+ (1000+?) downloads, then I'll bring the issue back to the table, since that would mean we've got actual eyes on us.

for now, the latest build hasn't even had 10, so we're good

The real heavy workload for changing things around to avoid legal issues would go to the art team anyway, so if y'all are willing to roll the dice, then so am I.
>>
>>30336581
And we can always do both just in case and be prepared if the artists are willing.
Especially since we don't have any dates and this is kind of a freeform thing anyway.
>>
>>30336502
>im gonna try and do some alternate versions of the main cast
If you want some suggestions, here ya go.

Rainbow Bash. Afternoon Shine. Sputterfly. Blairity. Pink Cake. Apple Jacqueline.

Some extra.
Principle Cerestia. VP Bloona. Squirty Hooves. Diskette Rub.

And that's all I got off the top of my head.
>>
>>30336581
You are way too worried over nothing my man, porn parodies virtually never get hit, even the really popular ones.
>>
>>30336581
Just gonna put out a few thoughts as the artist. Don't really feel the law-sue thing is to be concerned but understand it being brought up.

Having mixed feelings about this, the showstyle is liked, but feel like it's a bit more upbeat and there's not much value in playing characters sprites straight from the show in the non-bimbo parts.

Also still think the showstyle might get old they just keep being pumped out as pin-ups. Would also have to draw cut-scenes with them which is VERY unfamiliar territory.

Drawing with the usual style would still have more heart to it, but seems to be less liked.

If you want, we could try and make this demo done in both styles and the player gets to choose which option they want to play.

This is more of a personal request, as this could be an interesting artistic challenge. Then take it from there. (Literally for the twilight arc only have to draw her bimbo form and cut-scenes anyways since pre-bimbos can just be vectors from the show).
>>
>>30337252
Personally voting for both for now then we can see how it looks.
The current love for the show-like might just be because its something different and might get real old real fast playing the game and straight up looking at cutouts from the movies until bimbo changes ramp up..
>>
>>30337296
>The current love for the show-like might just be because its something different

Yeah case and point. Might try to make an example of non-bimbo vector that looks more interesting. But again this is the phase for experimenting. The usual style is fail-safe fall back.

But also wanna know what background pony thinks, if writing for the usual or showstyle is ok either way.
>>
>>30337252
I absolutely love the show style bimbos, but I also vote for a dual option for now to see how it feels.
>>
File: newterritory.png (317KB, 1200x487px) Image search: [Google]
newterritory.png
317KB, 1200x487px
Oh boy here we go, time to grab some more coffee and learn something new.
>>
>>30337252
>>30337296
>>30337358
course to play devil's advocate here, the pick the art style thing would effectively double the artists work load. I would like a double style double but I also would like to see this finished one day, so I say go with the original style and maybe do the show style as a sort of DLC later on.
>>
File: exp1.jpg (65KB, 522x1613px) Image search: [Google]
exp1.jpg
65KB, 522x1613px
>>30337576
always appreciate a clear head. Have a personal weakness to get carries away so thanks for the real talk.

But as mentioned this demo is the time for experimentation. Still leaning towards the original style but got a personal interest in exploring this just a bit more.
>>
>>30337576
We're not saying everything should be dual, just a demo of sorts to see how it feels.
>>
>>30336665

You know what? You're right. My constant paranoia of becoming AM2R is getting in the way of actual reasoning based on evidence.

we're probably fine

>>30337252

I could very easily put in an option toggle that players can flip through at will like the HD/classic sprites of the Monkey Island remake. If you're willing to make art for both, I could very easily accommodate.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (127KB, 1102x2379px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
127KB, 1102x2379px
>>30336502
welp, here are my 2 cents
cant really tell if it is too similar, you guys are the judges
also, nevermind the hands, those are my worst enemies
>>
File: Allthetwis.png (475KB, 2000x900px) Image search: [Google]
Allthetwis.png
475KB, 2000x900px
>>30338203

Your effort is very much valued, but would say if we're gonna experiment in the direction of something showstyled, might as well go full on the train and use what's there.

>>30338021
>we're probably fine

famous last words. No but happy you're feeling more content, but would say if you're understandable why a C&D would worry you.

As for the player option that's good. Providing the art should be that difficult.

Here's a trial for non-bimbo twilight. The various sprites are how she could change the more bimbo magic she gets. So if 10 is the maximum, then for every 2 points the sprite would change. Had this idea for the original style as well.

Still need to make her actual bimbo form, but we're not that far in the story yet, but might as well do a little placeholder.

Gonna upload these later with some various expressions. But would like to hear your thoughts.
>>
>>30338341
*but would say IT'S understandable why a C&D would worry you.

looking at this again, non-bimbos drawings in this style seems a bit uncanny. Really wanna hear opinions now.
>>
>>30338341
>if we're gonna experiment in the direction of something showstyled, might as well go full on the train and use what's there.

well, can't argue with that, still, thanks for taking my style into consideration
>>
File: Pinkies.png (327KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkies.png
327KB, 1400x932px
alright got a few pointers on the other thread on how to fix the uncannyness. Shouldn't have been so strict about the proportions.

Apologies if this experimentations seems to drag out, really not trying to jinx anything
>>
>>30338341
Could do with some more meat to those hips and thighs.
>>
>>30339014
like it, but breast seems...off, but that's about it
>>
>>30338341
Those changes look pretty subtle for every two points out of ten being a change, unless you're doing the sudden explosion when finished thing.
>>
File: Pinkies+Cheeri.png (416KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkies+Cheeri.png
416KB, 1500x900px
>>30340625
yes the idea is that until that those are only subtle changes and they could still be considered non-bimbo. But once past that the changes explode.

Ok got cheerilee down to, so gonna give them some different expressions and put it up for download
>>
File: 1481078443014.jpg (6KB, 203x196px) Image search: [Google]
1481078443014.jpg
6KB, 203x196px
>>30341119
Nice.
>>
File: tumblr_orrvvm9LxM1rnubimo1_1280.png (516KB, 889x1531px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orrvvm9LxM1rnubimo1_1280.png
516KB, 889x1531px
New sunny, god this man makes me diamonds.
>>
File: tumblr_orrociMA8c1rnubimo1_1280.png (409KB, 922x1320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orrociMA8c1rnubimo1_1280.png
409KB, 922x1320px
>>30341235
>>
File: tumblr_orrhvbPyPe1rnubimo1_1280.png (696KB, 1147x1688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orrhvbPyPe1rnubimo1_1280.png
696KB, 1147x1688px
>>30341237
And cherry on top, Flutters
>>
>>30341119
>dat cheerilee
unf

And I really like the idea of these small changes until full fledged slut mode.
>>
File: 1491278734029.jpg (151KB, 755x844px) Image search: [Google]
1491278734029.jpg
151KB, 755x844px
>>30341119
>>30341305
Same, but I do still want some physical transformation steps until full bimbo.
>>
>>30341119
I love it, but the nude of Cheerilee kinda looks like her breasts are friends who aren't on speaking terms and accidently ran into each other at the store...
>>
>>30341235
>>30341237
>>30341240
>posting shadman
stop
>>
>>30343061
Someone needs to make a version of that pic with Spike
>>
>>30343061
That's Sundown, not shadman
>>
>>30342646
yeah gonna fix that soon enough
>>
http://magsama.tumblr.com/post/162018988701/this-months-patreon-winner-punkie-loves-butt

That absolute madman!
>>
>>30344214
>See hi rez versions and variants by earlier than everyone else giving $100
gee
>>
File: 1426354629436.png (521KB, 1024x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1426354629436.png
521KB, 1024x3500px
Getting to be that time again. Good thread, lots of potential fun stuff going on. Still thinking 6-7 days between the next one, just to build up some steam and have some new stuff to show for when the thread starts up.
With that in mind, I'm not feeling ready to do too much with Vinyl, Octavia and Lemon Zest yet, so if there are any requests, I'll try to plug away on those in the interim.
Otherwise, stay golden.
>>
>>30344484
pinkie who gets really deep and philosophical with someone who thinks her head is just full of jizz
>>
>>30344484
A boy, from the nerd group, lost a bet with his group of friends who all saw Celestia's topless hallway walk with Cadence and is the one of them who has to try to get her to do it again.
Shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>30344883
>And all they had to do was just ask
>>
File: Gils.png (307KB, 1600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gils.png
307KB, 1600x400px
>>30344484
Yeah it's been eventful, got a third offer today from someone who would like to code the game on booru this time. Had to explain the situation, but there are willing hands around which is great to know.

Already really looking forward to the musical 3. Specially because the mind for how their situation could play out is comepletely blank. Thanks for a good thread, gonna be around in the other one for the showstyle experiments, and the forum if anything is needed to be provided.
>>
>>30344484
Let's see here.

I've got a bit of a hankering for some Saffron Masala lately.

Diamond Tiara (and maybe Sliver Spoon too) now that her mom's changed.

There's Minuette Lemon Hearts and Twinkleshine visiting Lyra at CHS I imagine they could effected by different things one by the food another catches Photo Finish's eye.

Cadence's friends Lemony Gem and Diamond Rose.

And maybe Cherry Jubilee.

Hope those suggestions help any.
>>
File: 1416162229384.jpg (225KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1416162229384.jpg
225KB, 1280x956px
>>30344762
I don't know exactly how deep and philosophical I can get without breaking PP's bimbo immersion, but worth trying.
>>30344883
I have to keep thinking small on this one, because I had Sandlot-style montage of terrible ideas in action just run through my head for each one.
>>30345391
I do love a list.
>Saffron Masala
It is getting to be about that time, now that the spread has started. Also, more brown is good.
>DT&SS
I thought about doing a companion bit inside the Rich household while Spoiled was changing, but that seemed like too much jerking back and forth. Wouldn't be bad as a stand-alone though, and let DT go full brat and get SS wrapped up in the situation just because they're 'besties'.
>The Three Set
Not bad; I'd want to give this one some serious thought because we are working with three girls and not just one, but we're about due for them too.
>Lemony Gem & Diamond Rose
I forgot about these girls, but it would be fun to do a college romp with Cadence, possibly at Berry's Cherry, featuring some of the girls from CHS. Which brings up the last one:
>Cherry Jubilee
She's already on the block for getting hers written already during this set of interlewds. Definitely going to be at Berry's Bar, as she's one of the investors. Good to be reminded of that though.

All good, I'll see what I can crank out between this week and into next. Requests still welcome, might not have a chance to respond, but I'll do my best to record them.
>>
File: 1494390534443.jpg (169KB, 443x663px) Image search: [Google]
1494390534443.jpg
169KB, 443x663px
>>30289528
>>
File: waitinginpink.png (316KB, 828x1100px) Image search: [Google]
waitinginpink.png
316KB, 828x1100px
>>30345930
Those all sounds really promising. Had really a blast with the newest story with so many things breaking out of the current formula the stories were bound by.

Also a bunch of potential to draw for. Gonna be experimenting more, trying to broaden the horizon

but no matter what is being written, again very greatful for all that's already been done.

Have some non-bimbo pinkie in bimbo clothing as a good bye for this thread.
>>
>>30345930
I also thought Cherry's Berry would factor in with the whole Cadence and her friends thing too maybe they might even get a job there (not Cadence of course).

>>30346218
There's another one I thought of but forgot to mention Derpy.
>>
How do I know when a new bimbo thread opens?
Do I have to check /mlp/ regularly?
>>
>>30346340
you usually check once every 1-2 weeks, so not that regularly. the important part is to remember it though
>>
>>30346340
I check daily.

Just in case.
>>
>>30346283
Cadance taking her college besties to party sounds like a riot, loving that suggestion

as for the derpy story, this one was made https://pastebin.com/pWpxc30R

while it's a bad end story, always just thought of the beginning as what would happen anyways, and the end was just an alternative if derpy didn't threw the good out.
>>
>>30346340
I'm aiming for Sunday/Monday with this next one, but if people start one up before and it keeps going, I don't mind.

my personal preference is half the amount of days the thread is up, just because we've been content starved for so long
>>
>>30343061
>not recognizing Sundown
>>
>>30347394
> half the amount of days the thread is up

math in in a bimbo thread.

I like it though
>>
>>30348127
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a bimbo being good at both multiplication and division.
Division so they can figure out an upper limit for each store they shop at. And multiplication because they're innately good at it.
>>
bimbo bump
>>
>>30348637
>Bump limit reached
lol
>>
Good night slut
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 201

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.