/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Hasbro mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496781592336-mlp.jpg (88KB, 1186x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496781592336-mlp.jpg
88KB, 1186x306px
What did Hasbro mean by this?
>>
>>30249826
>I saw something in another thread but I think it should be its own thread thread
>>
>>30249826
These ponies are friends that cannot be separated for any reason.
They are adorable, as is evident by their pictures.
Their lives consist entirely of roller-poetry, only occasionally interrupted to eat curly fries. Possibly from Arby's, we don't know.
>>
>>30249868
Why did I read that in Cr1tikal's voice
>>
>>30249826
>Mmmmmm, curly fries.
>>
>>30249831
This is THE bitichiest board ever.
>>
>>30251175
I think /jp/ is worse.
>>
>>30251175
Sorry you didn't got the praise and attention you crave, OP.
>>
>>30249826
I want to tie one up and fuck the other one to death in front of her
>>
gas all glimmerfags
>>
>>30249826
>The two fillies take a liking to you
>And specifically, they love to piss you off
>You can't even catch them to spank them since they're always on their fucking rollers

>Several years go by, and you're used to their daily abuses
>You don't even mind them stealing your newspapers or wake you up by hammering your door at sunrise anymore
>You got used to it
>But something's wrong today
>They didn't come
>They always come, unless they're sick
>You find yourself worrying about it
>You get out and even find your newspaper for today
>But right before you close the door, you hear their giggling, one of them hushing the other
>You turn around and find them slowly rolling towards you, one of them, peachy, hushing the other quiet
>But they're blushing
>"Uhm, h-hi Anon..."
>You blink
>They don't say hi
>What are they preparing? It must be big
"Hi girls?"
>They whisper to each other some more
>"No, you do it!"
>You stand there, blinking for several seconds, until Peachy pushes the other forward
>"Uhm... we were wondering..."
>She fidgets a bit, giving a quick look back to her friend to find some courage
>"I-it's our first heat season, and we were wondering if you would like to help us me and Peachy?"
>>
File: 1489818019390.png (301KB, 543x555px) Image search: [Google]
1489818019390.png
301KB, 543x555px
>>30251710
>>
>>30251710
"No."
>Slam the door in their faces.
>>
>>30251710
Use the newspaper to get them off somehow. It would be poetic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.