/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how'd she lose her job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Since cadence is the principal now.
>>
>>30249514
She was caught barbieposting on /mlp/.
>>
Caught giving blowjobs to students under the bleachers
>>
>>30249524
t. Triggered Barbiefag
>>
>>30249530
I know, I'm using the board for actual Show discussion, that's not what this board is here for.
>>
File: 1251365.gif (217KB, 545x513px) Image search: [Google]
1251365.gif
217KB, 545x513px
>>30249542
>EQG
>show discussion
>>
>>30249547
Its part of the universe.
>>
>>30249514
She blackmailed Sci-Twi, and she's probably things like that in the past as well. It was only a matter of time really.

>>30249547
That's like saying we can't have threads about the comics, books, or the upcoming movie. Hell, Them Fighting Herds is only /mlp/ related because of association and triggered /v/ fags
>>
>>30249514
She went around screaming about FAIRY GODPARENTS and got fired for being insane.
I mean, PONY MAGIC.

I mean, it makes sense. she was probably too stupid to just stay quiet and tried to tell anyone who'd listen about magical horse witches, and got treated like a loony, hence losing her job. She's probably obsessed with proving that pony magic exists now and blames twilight for losing her job.
>>
>>30249600
We shouldn't even discuss those things. nothing but ponies here.
>>
>>30249514
>EqGarbage
i gagged
>>
>>30249514
A rapid descent into actual madness. She probably went back to the campus, confiscated Sci-Twi's research materials on CHS, and started doing her own probe. But her fragile mind was unable to comprehend the technicolor depths and she became increasingly unhinged in trying to understand how this other world works.

After she hopped up on a cafeteria table and started screeching "Ia! Ia! Pinkie Fhtagn!", it was kind of hard for the board to continue to cover for her. She's being treated for dementia now. Apparently she has a number of issues with a certain orderly who is an absolute pest with her dining choices on Tuesdays.
>>
>>30249514
scandals and pissing off every single student. her reputation and respect went to the shitter after the end of the movie.
>>
>>30250485
>pissing off every single student
Being liked by students is not a requirement for being a school principal; the opposite in fact.
>>
>>30249891
*removes dick*
My bad
>>
>>30250513
I assume Crystal Prep is a private school and thus subject to the whims of the parent's budgets.
>>
cap me.
Cinch kept going on and on about Magic and ponies and stuff, and got canned for being insane. She blames twilight for being fired, and resents Cadence for taking her job (and for laughing her ass off at her in friendship games).

Cinch keeps searching for proof of pony magic to prove herself right, and ends up being corrupted by the magic seeping out into the human world and becomes the EQG chrysalis.
She uses her shapeshifting powers to kidnap and take the place of cadence, mind control Shining armor, and tries to get revenge on twilight by mind controlling Shining into shit talking twilight and making her think her brother hates her now.
Cue canterlot wedding 2, except with the twilight beating Chrysalis in the end instead of Cadence.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.